Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giselle, a conquered wife. Chapter II

"Giselle’s Italian husband, Francisco, is useless in bed, and can no longer satisfy her sexually. Her"

17
6 Comments 6
20.4k Views 20.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words

The story so far: Giselle’s Italian husband, Francisco, is useless in bed, and can no longer satisfy her sexually. Her friend Becca, suggests she gets an African lover.

*****

Giselle laughed with delight at her friend’s suggestion.

“Ah Becca, please don’t make fun of me,” she said. “Tell me honestly; is the myth about African men really true? I mean, do they really have such huge penises, and are they such great lovers? I’ve always thought it was just people’s imagination. And are they as emotionally rewarding as a white man?”

Becca snorted in derision.

“Giselle, you can believe me. I am the living witness that it is both emotionally and sexually rewarding. Taking an African lover worked 100% with me. I never felt so satisfied in bed with any white man, my ex-husband included. These African men are so much better. Their cocks are so much bigger and thicker, and they can keep it up for simply hours on end. You can bet me whatever money you want if you do not believe me. Please, try some of the African boys I know and tell me how you get on, my dear.”

“As for your marriage situation,” she continued, “take my advice if you want to avoid any possible future legal dispute with your husband. After all, he could be psychologically damaged if he finds out about your affair, and he might try to force you legally to stop your little adventure.”

“What do you suggest?” asked Giselle.

“We need to convince Francesco that the only way to save your marriage is for him to allow you to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere. Tell him that if your marriage fails everyone will see it as his fault, and he will be branded a failure and a laughing-stock by all his friends and work colleagues. No-one will be able to take him seriously again, and his humiliation will be total. You can assure him you will be discreet in your little liaisons, so as not to humiliate him further, and that you will continue to do your duty as a wife in all other ways. If he does not agree, then pfff – he is destroyed!”

Giselle saw the sense in this. “Hmm, Becca, I think your idea is very smart and clever. This way, everything is agreed, and I will be free to enjoy my new lovers with perfect freedom. Only a woman with a devilish mind like yours could have thought it up.”

Becca took that as a compliment. “What is more,” she continued, “we will get a legal agreement drawn up which we will make him sign, so he can’t change his mind in the future. My lawyer drew one up for me, and he can help with yours.”

“But what if he doesn’t agree?” worried Giselle.

“You need to start now by telling him how much his total lack of sexual ability is upsetting for you, and that you don’t want him to touch you anymore. This will cause him such psychological distress that he will be close to breaking point. Then soon I will call him to ask him to meet and talk about how he can ensure the survival of your marriage.”

“That is so wicked, you certainly know how to get straight to the point,” smiled Giselle. “To be honest, I have to confess that deep down inside I feel remorse for causing such sorrow and humiliation to Francesco. Out of bed, he is a loving and wonderful man, he’s just so useless between the sheets. I do feel pretty guilty for planning all of this behind his back.” Becca decided she needed to put a stop to her friend’s misgivings.

“Look dear, I know how you feel, but you have no other option. Psychologically he has to understand that your marriage is seriously at risk and he has to accept it is his entire fault. Once he is convinced of this, I will talk to him and surely convince him that the only option he has to save your marriage is to allow you to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere. Finally, I will persuade him that the best lovers are African men because they can sexually reward white women in a way that very few white men can.”

“I think that will work with Francesco,” conceded Giselle. “But where am I going to find this black man who can give me what I need?”

“Leave that up to me,” assured Becca. “I have among my contacts just the man for you.”

“And who would be this man, you wicked woman? I am curious.”

“He is African, from Senegal. He is an African bull and believe me he will not disappoint you at all. His name is Mobutu, though I call him Mobu. He is 28 years old, very handsome, and in wonderful physical shape. He is also a very educated man. He teaches International Law at University and is a very good piano player. And believe me, he is extremely well endowed. To be totally frank with you, he has a monstrous cock, that you will never forget once you have had it. I swear, he is among my best fucks ever. I was so hit by his sexual power in bed. Not joking, my dear, he has two huge balls like billiard balls and he has the capacity to refill them very soon after he has his first orgasm. Our record was five times. Yes, he came five times in a night. I felt proud of myself because eventually I emptied his big balls in a way that left not even a drop in his tanks!”

Becca got out her phone and brought up some Facebook shots of Mobu and showed them to Giselle. Giselle was truly smitten. He was indeed a good-looking man, in perfect physical shape, and with such an attractive masculine face. She could feel herself getting a bit moist between her legs at the thought of being pleasured by Mobu’s enormous black phallus.

“You are so lucky, darling, being able to enjoy your black stud. I just can imagine how beautiful it is to experience those sensations. You cannot imagine sometimes how I feel, getting miserable sex from a sexually inadequate husband.”

“Do not feel depressed and sad, Giselle. You will see, my plan will work out. Francesco will capitulate psychologically and surrender in view of his sexual inadequacy. You will discover and experience the pleasure of being totally Africanised. And you will never go back. Since I got Africanised I never have sex with Italian men anymore. When I get advances from them I turn them down, by saying openly “I am an African owned woman now.”

Giselle could not help feeling sorry for Francesco, but she knew she had to act selfishly and think only of her own sexual reward. If Francesco was to be the victim, then so be it. But one thing began to worry her.

“I am afraid that Francesco will not trust Mobu not to brag about the fact that he is fucking me, in which case everyone will know about our little affair,” she said. 

“In that case, we need to introduce them to each other,” decided Becca. “You may think that will only make things worse, but on reflection, I think it will be the best way to humiliate Francesco so completely that he will do anything that you want. Because Mobu is well educated and intelligent, he will be able to dominate your husband intellectually as well as sexually.”

“Mobu is also very self-confident, even arrogant,” she went on. “He is bold enough to court and score with you right in front of your husband. I remember a few years ago Mobu made a conquest of one of his female students. She had been engaged to one of her fellow students, but she left him in favour of her black lover. Just imagine how humiliated that made the poor boyfriend feel!”

“Oh my God, it will be pretty humiliating and uncomfortable for my husband too,” Giselle observed.

“Indeed it will. But Mobu has now learnt to be more discreet, and he will not humiliate your husband in front of his friends, just as long as Francesco gives you up fully to him. By the way, you need to tell Mobu everything about how your sexual life with Francesco is frustrating and unsatisfying. You cannot imagine how it will please an African man to hear that, to be told by a woman that her white husband is sexually inadequate. That will give him the confidence he needs to seduce and conquer you, even in front of your husband. Such psychological power it will give him! We will tell him everything so he will feel perfectly motivated to score with you.”

Giselle was fully convinced by these arguments.

“So what I need to do now is concentrate on weakening Francesco’s sexual confidence,” she said. “Though it is pretty weak already, to be honest. It won’t be hard to make him really feel his inadequacy to satisfy me sexually. I will start this very evening.”

*****

On the way home, Giselle thought a lot about how to start implementing their plan, and communicate to him her sexual dissatisfaction. She knew Francesco was a loving and a caring man but, as Becca had said again and again, in the sex field a real man simply has to perform. She was still young and attractive, so what was the alternative? To live a sad and unsatisfactory life, with a sexually inadequate husband? No, she had to act.

When Francesco got home, she greeted him with a hug and a kiss.

“Welcome home, darling,” she said. “Now that you are here, I am going to have a shower, and I would like you to help me wash, and scrub my back.”

Francesco was both excited and nervous by this request. He was worried that Giselle would try to seduce him and that once again he would fail to perform. And of course, he was right.

When Francesco entered the shower, he saw his stunning wife exposed in all her naked beauty, her glorious figure enhanced by the hot cascade of water running over her. Quickly he undressed, and by rubbing his penis he even managed to get it more or less erect. Joining his wife in the shower, he hugged her and cupped her boobs. His little penis was pressed against her thigh, and he quickly pushed it into her vagina before it had a chance to go soft again.

Despite her previous misgivings, Giselle wondered if just this once he might actually manage to keep it up long enough to satisfy her. “Come on, my love, show me what you can do,” she said. “See if you can fuck your wife properly and decently for once. Show me what you can do with your pistol.”

Francesco tried his best, and (feeling his desire boiling up) started to increase the pace of his thrusts into his wife’s vagina. Unfortunately, after not even a minute he felt his orgasm approaching. He tried to delay it but all in vain. “I’m coming, honey, ah!” he cried, and pulled out so she could see his ejaculation.

And nothing came out. Not a dribble, not even a single drop of semen. His penis just pulsed a couple of times, then began to go soft.

“Oh God, Francesco, is that it?” snapped Giselle, angry and frustrated.

Shantal_Rous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shantal_Rous

“Do you not have any sperm in those balls of yours? Are you a man at all?”

“I’m sorry, my sweet, I don’t know what to say, I apologize,” stammered her useless husband.

All of Giselle’s frustration and anger spilled out. 

“Francesco, honestly, what is the point of you?” she snapped. “I can’t go on like this. When was the last time you gave me a decent orgasm? Have you ever? I want a proper fuck. Why can’t you give me one?”

“Can you even imagine how it makes me feel,” she went on. ”I am young and I love sex. But you have always frustrated me sexually. My life isn’t complete, and it’s all your fault. Really, what sort of a marriage is it if you can’t do your duty as a husband?”

Francesco was absolutely speechless and devastated by Giselle’s words. He knew in his heart that she was right, and this devastated him. He felt psychologically in pieces and on the point of crying with sorrow and disappointment at his own failure.

“Giselle, I apologize, please understand I did my best. I wish I could satisfy you, but I really don’t seem to be capable.” Francesco could not find the words to describe adequately how useless he felt.

“I’ve had enough,” wept Giselle. “I don’t want you to try to fuck me anymore. It’s just too humiliating for both of us.” And she stormed off to her room, leaving Francesco limp and dejected. 

That night was very difficult for Francesco, who felt he was losing his beloved wife. He was frustrated and torn psychologically. As an Italian man, he felt very much his lack of virility and knew that this made him less of a man than all his friends who had no difficulty doing that duty as husbands and lovers.

*****

After a couple of days, it was Becca’s turn to act. She called Francesco, asking him to meet her, telling him that she had talked with Giselle and was very worried and concerned about the state of their marriage. Francesco felt taken aback to be contacted like this but decided that he would agree to meet Becca if it would help him to keep Giselle and save his marriage with her.

They arranged to meet in a fashionable coffee shop, and Becca had arranged for them to be given a quiet table in the corner where they could talk without being overheard.

She lost no time in getting down to the matter in hand.

“Look, Francesco,” she began, “I would not want to seem rough and insensitive, but based on what Giselle has told me I fear that your marriage is seriously at risk. She told me she felt so frustrated and unsatisfied about your sexual life. She is very disappointed because since you were married she never got an orgasm during your lovemaking sessions. She also told me that the last time you tried to have sex, you couldn’t even ejaculate. In short, I know that she told you not to try to have sex with her anymore. No marriage can survive like this, don’t you agree?”

Francesco nodded glumly. “I tried to apologize,” he said, “But she wouldn’t listen. I really do not know what to do. I do not want to lose my Giselle, but I know I cannot satisfy her sexually.”

Becca knew that was the crucial moment to hit her target and accomplish her plan. Like an expert sniper, she took her time to charge her metaphorical rifle, sipped her coffee and leaving a long pause before answering, then stared Francesco right in his eyes, and let loose her shot.

“Listen, Francesco, I know it will hurt your feelings and of course your male ego but as far as I see it you have only one choice. Allow your wife to find sexual satisfaction with other men. It would be just sex – there would be no feelings involved because she would still have you as her loving husband - but I truly think it would help you both to survive as a couple. You know as well as I do that Giselle is a stunningly beautiful girl, and many men would love to seduce her and give her the best sex they can. Of course, it would be important that any man should be educated and intelligent, and discreet enough not to embarrass you in public. I am experienced in these matters and am willing to help Giselle find such a man. I know Giselle will be very grateful to you for allowing her to do this. It will certainly prevent her from leaving you and shaming you in front of all your friends.” 

Francesco wanted to protest, but in truth, he could think of no other plan to save his marriage to Giselle.

“If you really think this is the only way, Becca, then of course I concur. I will do what you suggest.

Becca was elated. She had won, and so easily it had hardly been a battle at all. She told Francesco to go home and explain to Giselle that he was happy for her to acquire a lover to satisfy her sexual needs.

“One more thing,” she said. “You need to sign a legal agreement, saying that you are happy for her to do this, and will not use it as an excuse to divorce her in the future. I know a female lawyer who specialises in such agreements, and she will draw one up for your both to sign, at a nominal fee.” 

Francesco, already resigned to the plan as set out, could only agree to this. He paid for the coffees, thanked Becca for her help, and set off home to speak to his wife.

Once he had gone, Becca texted Giselle to let her know that the battle had been won, and she should prepare for Francesco to agree to all of their plans.

*****

When she got home that evening, Giselle found Francesco waiting for her. He seemed even more attentive to her needs than usual, and she smiled to herself, knowing what he was going to say to her. At last, he asked her to sit down as he had something he wanted to say. Giselle sat on the couch with a glass of white wine that Francesco had poured for her, and waited for him to speak.

“Look, Giselle,” he began “I have thought a lot about it and I apologize for not having talked about it before. Giselle, I love you so much, you are all my life and all I have. I cannot imagine life without you.”

He paused, as if unsure how to go on.

“Please continue, Francesco,” she urged him. “I am eager to hear what you have to say.”

“Giselle, I am fully aware that I am responsible for your sexual frustration and dissatisfaction. I understand that you need the sexual fulfilment that I am unable to provide for you. I have talked to Becca about this, and she has proposed that I should allow you to find another man, or men, who can give you sexual satisfaction. And Giselle dear, to prove I am sincere and honest, I am willing to sign a legal agreement that will contain all these details and will say that I give you my full permission and will not take future action against you because of it. Becca has a friend who will prepare such a document. And she also says she will be able to find a discreet and educated man who will be able to give you what you need.”

Giselle was delighted. Everything was happening just as Becca had said it would. Francesco had capitulated and was going to allow her to fuck other men whenever she wanted.

“Darling Francesco,” she said softly. “You cannot know how much I appreciate your offer. You are such a loving and thoughtful husband. I need my husband who supports me and still loves me, but it is so good that you will let me date other men and even take them to bed with me.”

Giselle hugged Francesco warmly, and he hugged her back. Giselle felt in a wonderful mood, an overflowing joy filling her body. It was a new sensation; one in which she became fully aware of her freedom and power to get what she wanted. Already she was able in her mind to dismiss her husband as a sexual partner, and imagine her first meeting with her African bull Mobu. She tried to imagine how he would court her and own her in front of her husband.

“My darling,” she said to Francesco, “Now you must arrange with Becca our first meeting with the first man who is going to seduce me. You need to be there to see him and acknowledge that he will be going to take me sexually.”

Francesco felt nervous and worried about how he would manage such a meeting. 

“Yes, I do see that, but I wonder how I will feel when I meet him.”

“It is important that we all meet together,” insisted Giselle. “And he needs to know that you acknowledge him as my sexual partner. It will stop you feeling jealous once you see how sexually fulfilled he will make me.”

Having gone this far, Francesco could only agree.

“Yes, Giselle, I see that you are right. I will be there, trying my best to keep myself in control, and will be very polite and respectful to him.”

“You are so sweet, my loving husband,” said Giselle, kissing him on the cheek.

The next morning Francesco called Becca, who congratulated him warmly for the result of his conversation with Giselle. She informed him that she was arranging the meeting in her house in Como near the lake and that she would arrange the date and time with Giselle. 

Of course, the one thing that neither of them had mentioned to Francesco was the fact that the man who was going to fuck Giselle was an African bull. Becca smiled to herself as she imagined Francesco’s face when he met Mobu for the first time, and how this would complete his humiliation and surrender. To know that his beautiful wife was going to be owned and penetrated by an African man – how could he possibly take it?

Becca then called Mobu and explained to him about Giselle and her husband. She knew that nothing would give him more pleasure than adding another white woman to his string of sexual conquests, especially if he could humiliate her husband at the same time.

Mobu was delighted of course. “Of course, Mistress Becca, I will be charmed to do as you suggest. I know that once your friend has experienced my African manhood, she will never want feeble white dicks again.” 

Becca laughed. “It is so long since she was sexually satisfied that I am afraid she may even drain your African balls of their buckets of potent semen. But soon we will see if that is true. This Friday, my African bull, I will be waiting for you at 7:00 p.m. in my house in Bellagio for appetizers and dinner, when you will be able to meet and conquer your splendid white panther.”

Becca raised a glass of wine and toasted her own successful plan. Soon, her friend Giselle would be impaled on the huge black manhood of the African bull Mobu, her tight white vagina painfully ravaged and stretched. And if the broken Francesco were able to witness his wife’s ravaging, then his defeat would be total. “To Friday,” she cried, “and our victory!”

Published 
Written by Mattew
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments