Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giselle. A conquered wife. Chapter III

"Giselle’s Italian husband, Francisco, is useless in bed. She persuaded him to let her take a lover"

25
6 Comments 6
18.6k Views 18.6k
7.3k words 7.3k words

CHAPTER III – Mobu’s Big Black Cock

On Friday evening, Mobu arrived as agreed at Becca’s house. During the previous week he had thought a lot about how he would court and seduce Giselle. He thought about what Becca had told him about her friend’s marriage in crisis, and wondered how Giselle put up with her miserable husband Francesco, who was not able to give her the sexual satisfaction a woman like her needed. He had no doubt that he would be able to conquer Giselle, and add her to the list of willing white women he had seduced and fucked.

Becca greeted him warmly.

“I am so looking forward to this evening,” she purred as he bent to kiss her. “Be assured I will keep the idiot husband out of the way so you can concentrate on courting and seducing his wife. I know she will soon succumb to your charms and let you do whatever you want to her with your big black cock. It makes my own vagina drip with excitement just thinking of it.” And she ran her fingernails over the bulge of his penis inside his well-cut trousers.

Meanwhile, in the days before their meeting, Giselle had bought a new dress especially for the occasion. It was a very elegant spring model that enhanced her feminine sexuality: bright red with a plunging neckline that showed off her ample breasts and spectacular cleavage. It hugged her curves tightly and was short enough to show her shapely legs, set off by a pair of elegant high heels. To complete the ensemble she selected a simple white coral necklace that exalted the beauty of her very feminine neck, and painted her nails to match the red of her dress.

Giselle had also discussed the evening with Francesco, to prepare him for what was about to happen. “I want you to see Mobu as a friend,” she cautioned. She showed him the dress she had bought, and allowed him to dry her naked body after she had showered. Aroused by her nakedness, he tried to caress her, but she slapped him away reproving me.

“Remember our agreement,” she scolded. “Today my body is for him alone. Do you think he will like me?”

Francesco’s was embarrassed as his pathetic little cock began to twitch at the thought.

“Of course he will, my sweet,” he stammered. “What man on earth would not?”

“You are kind, my husband, so kind. Here, I will give you a treat. My pubis is a little stubbly. Would you be an angel and shave me? I am sure Mobu will appreciate a clean smooth mound when he penetrates me with his enormous black cock.”

Francesco’s hands shook slightly as he carefully soaped and shaved round his wife’s pubis and vulva, removing the few dark stubbly hairs that had appeared. This was the first time she had allowed to do this, and he trembled to think that the next man to see her smooth mound would be her new lover. He could see glistening droplets of moisture on her labia, showing she was already sexually aroused. Finally she let him paint her toenails.

“You are a good husband,” she murmured. “I will always let you shave me down there from now on. It is a way to remember that in this project we are on the same side.”

During the drive to Becca’s house, Giselle continued to reassure him.

“You must not see Mobu as a threat, my dear Francesco,” she said. “He is to be my sex toy, nothing more, no matter how cultured he may seem to you.”

Even so, she did wonder if the sight of the tall elegant black stud would cause Francesco to faint on the spot.

When they arrived, Becca greeted Giselle and her husband warmly.

“My maid will take your coats,” she said. “Please go into the lounge. Mobu is already here, and I know he is just dying to meet you both.” She ushered them through. As they entered, Francesco saw a muscular and elegant black man rise from an arm-chair and come forward to meet them, his white teeth grinning in welcome. First, he took Giselle’s hand, raised it to his lips, and kissed it with the elegance of a true gentleman.

“Madame Giselle, I am truly honoured to meet you,” he purred, his voice soft and cultured. “And this must be your husband.” He put out his hand and gripped Francesco’s so firmly that the pathetic little man winced with pain.

“My name is Mobutu, but please call me Mobu,” he said. Turning to Giselle, he eyed her up and down, seeming to strip her with his eyes. Giselle felt herself blushing.

“Dear lady, Becca told me you were beautiful, but she did not do you justice,” he said. “You are certainly a most stunning woman.”

In her turn, Giselle felt that Mobu was even more manly and handsome in the flesh than in the pictures Becca had showed her.

“You are too kind,” she said with a smile, “and such a gentleman.”

Francesco of course was taken aback and in disbelief to see that handsome and tall African man. He felt intimidated by Mobu’s size and by his athletic shape and well trained body, and struck by his self-confidence and boldness in eying Giselle in such a shameless way. Mobu seemed to act as if he was not even there.

“Becca, why have you not introduced me to your friend before?” he asked. “How unkind it was of you to keep such a stunning beauty hidden from me. Her husband must be tired of listening to all the compliments she gets from their friends and colleagues. All men must turn their heads when she walks into a room.”

“That is very true, Mobu,” said Becca. “I know she has in the past had to tell some of them off. You know what Italian men are like, with their pinching of bottoms and stroking of thighs. I feel for poor Francesco, having to put up with all those men desiring his wife.”

Francesco knew Becca was making fun of him, but he said nothing, knowing that it was all intended to arouse Mobu’s desires.

Giselle smiled. “I am so lucky to have such a tolerant and understanding husband,” she replied. 

“You are right,” said Becca firmly. “A loving man does not have to appear jealous. I believe that jealousy is a sign of insecurity. Plus a husband cannot hope to take his wife for granted simply and solely by the link of the marriage. I think it is a husband’s duty to make sure his wife is fully satisfied in every way. Do you not agree, Francesco?”

That was an insolent shot, Francesco felt. But he merely smiled and agreed.

The wine was starting to make Becca bolder. “You know, my friends, I have met a number of couples that are not fully compatible on the sex side,” she went on. “I just mean, one of them wants sex and the other doesn’t, or maybe the woman wants to have sex with another woman, just to see what it is like. Or if the man can’t satisfy her any more, what should she do? Am I not right, Giselle?” 

“Yes Becca, I agree with your point,” Giselle replied, her inhibitions also relaxed by the alcohol. “We women have our needs and when something is lacking, we should be allowed to find it where we can. And the husband should be happy, that his wife is getting what she needs. That will make their marriage happy too, okay?”

“You know my solution, dear Giselle,” said Becca with a smile. “Since I became addicted to African men, I am always satisfied. And you know what the Americans say, “Once you go black, you never go back.” That is certainly my motto. Sexually speaking, there really is no competition between an African man and a white one.” She ran her hand over Mobu’s bulging crotch.

Giselle laughed. “So you are always telling me, my dear. The tales I hear of you and your African men! I think you are truly a believer in Black Power.”

“Yes, dear friend, African Power, fuck yes! I always turn down white males and never complain about it since I separated from my miserable white husband,” Becca boasted, taking another drink of wine. “And what better example of the African race can there be than my friend here? Do you ever get any complaints, Mobu dear?”

“No white woman has ever complained about the service I have given them,” said Mobu with a self-satisfied smile. 

“What a shame you are still married, Giselle,” said Becca tartly. “You may never get the chance to experience the pleasure a black man can provide.”

“Do not be so certain,” replied Giselle boldly. “My Francesco is a loving and open-minded husband, who loves his wife and is solely interested in her happiness.”

“What do you say to that, Francesco?” asked Becca with a smile.

Francesco felt he was being put on the spot. But he answered truthfully, “Yes I can confirm that I love my wife and only care about making her happy.”

“What do you say to that, Mobu?” said Becca. “But be careful how you answer. This young and stunning white panther could drain and suck out your African soul.”
“If she takes my soul then it is she who will be truly Africanised,” replied Mobu.

“Truly Africanised?” said Giselle. “That is something I would like to experience.”

Becca realised that this was the perfect moment to let Mobu begin his seduction of Giselle. She put on some soft, sensual music suitable for romance, and, in order to distract Francesco, asked him to accompany him to the cellar to find some more wine. 

As soon as Francesco and Becca had left, Mobu approached Giselle and asked her if she would like to dance. He put his large black hands on her waist and she put her hands around his neck, as they swayed gently to the soft romantic music. Giselle was thrilled to be held by this handsome and very well shaped man, and felt the electricity spread by his well-toned body. She was aroused by his boldness and self-confidence, so very different from her own husband, and began to realise what she had been missing.

“How lucky I am to have met such a beautiful woman,” murmured Mobu in her ear. Giselle felt herself charmed by his attention. Boldly, she complimented him both on his elegant manners and fine physique. 

“But what I really want to know,” she murmured boldly, “is whether the myth about all African men is true. Becca tells me it is, but I long to find out for myself.”

“I would be most honoured if you would allow me to show you,” replied Mobu. He placed his hand behind her head and lowered his face to hers, kissing her on her full and feminine lips. Boldly, he forced them apart to insert his tongue and meet hers. He was delighted when she responded by kissing him back and by flicking her tongue against his. It was such a scorching hot kiss that Giselle felt herself melt into his arms and she knew that soon he would take her completely.

She gasped as she felt his hand move from her back down to the firm curve of her bottom, which he slowly began to stroke. Then she gasped again as she felt his other hand grasp her right breast through her dress. Never before had a man been so bold and forward in touching her sexually when they had only just met, but instead of being angry, Giselle was thrilled and excited by his masculine self-confidence.

She was even more excited as she felt the bulge in his trousers pressed against her. It seemed to be getting larger and larger, until it reached halfway down his thigh.

“Oh my goodness, Mobu, what is this you are poking against me?” she whispered. “Am I the cause of this protuberance? Surely it cannot be genuine?”

“Yes you are the cause, and yes it is genuine, my dear Giselle,” replied Mobu. “This is the African Power you spoke of. But surely your husband showed you something similar?”

Giselle laughed sarcastically. “My husband, pah! He cannot show anything even slightly comparable to your African Power. He is a miserable creature compared to you. Why, he could barely give me an orgasm. I should have kicked him out a long time ago.”

“But if I am the cause of this manifestation of the African Power,” she went on, “then I claim the right to analyse and explore it with my own eyes – and hands.”

She put her hand firmly on the huge bulge of meat that filled Mobu’s trousers. Even he, who had fucked so many white women, was aroused by Giselle’s attentions. He could feel his penis swelling under her touch.

“Naughty Giselle,” he murmured. “What if your husband sees you now?”

“I do not care about him,” said Giselle firmly. “He has given me the freedom to date whoever I want. I forced him to accept an agreement. If he had refused, I told him I would file for a separation. He knew I would be meeting a man here tonight, a man who could satisfy my feminine sexual needs. Now, let us find somewhere more private where I can get to know your weapon a little better.”

As she said this, she grasped his tool through his trousers, feeling proud that she had been able to arouse his black manhood so thoroughly. After Francesco’s failures, it made her feel like a real woman again, one with the power to excite a man sexually.

What she wanted now was to see Mobu’s manhood in the flesh, to feel it in her hands, and then to taste it in her mouth, to feel it pushing deep into her throat, every huge meaty black inch of it. She wanted to see Mobu totally nude in all his physical magnificence, and then to be taken by him, owned by him totally. She cared not for her marriage vows, or her useless husband. Her mind was filled with the thought of the huge black cock; of exploring every feature; his prepuce, his glans, his shaft, his testicles. She could feel herself getting wet between the legs as she imagined what it would be like to grasp it in her little hands. Such joy, such ecstasy.

Mobu could tell that Giselle was eager to give herself to him, and he in his turn was keen to add another white woman to his list of conquests.

“Come, my dear,” he said, taking her by the hand, “I know a room where we can be private.” That very evening Becca had instructed him where he should take Giselle to fuck her, and he led her up the stairs towards the room.

Meanwhile, Becca had been waiting for this very moment. Part of her plan was to force Francesco to bump into Mobu and Giselle on their way to the bedroom, to increase his humiliation. She had taken Giselle’s husband along the particular corridor on the pretext of showing him some etchings, so it was no surprise to her when Mobu and Giselle came round the corner and met them.

“My goodness,” she said, pretending to be surprised. “Where are you going, Mobu, with Giselle? Are you lost, can I help you?”

Giselle answered gleefully. “No, no, Becca, we are fine. Mobu has promised to explain to me about his African heritage, and we were looking for somewhere private where he can show me a few choice items.”

“That is no problem,” answered Becca. “Why not use this room here?” and she indicated the very room she had showed Mobu earlier. “In the meantime I was going to show Francesco my library, and the pictures I took on my African vacation last summer.”

Francesco’s face told everything. He knew full well what Mobu and his wife were going to do, and he felt terribly awkward and humiliated. He remembered what Giselle had said, and thus maintained his composure, but he felt psychologically very uncomfortable. Another man was openly seducing his wife and there was nothing he could do about it.

Giselle could see Francesco’s frustration and humiliation, and she knew that this was all part of Becca's plan to ensure his capitulation to her Africanization was complete.

“I do hope you enjoy the library, my dear,” said Giselle sweetly. “Now would you please excuse me, I am eager to find out about Mobu’s special African interests. See you later!”

At the same time Giselle reached back and stroked Mobu’s erect penis through his trousers. Not even Francesco could pretend not to see the enormous bulge going right down the African’s leg. He was both shocked and curiously excited by his wife’s actions.

Mobu’s penis was straining so hard against his leg that he was afraid he might spontaneously ejaculate. Quickly, he pulled Giselle towards the private room.

“Giselle is so eager to find out about African myths,” he said with an arrogant grin. “I’m looking forward to proving the truth of at least one of them.”

Francesco watched as his wife was dragged aware by that magnificent specimen of African manhood, who was everything he was not.

Becca in her turn took Francesco by the arm.

“Come,” she said decisively, “it is time for us to leave them together. This is what we decided needed to happen, to ensure your wife is happy and satisfied, and to save your marriage. You have been a true gentleman and acted as a loving, compassionate and cooperative husband, doing what is necessary. I can understand it is awkward and a bit humiliating but I am quite confident you will get used to it. In the future you not only will become accustomed to it but also you will be grateful to your wife’s lovers for keeping her sexually happy.”

Francesco sighed. “Becca, honestly I am trying to do my best to please Giselle,” he said. “I can tell that your friend Mobu will satisfy her, and that she will be happy. And that will make me happy, I suppose.”

Becca smiled. “I have a little surprise for you too, my friend,” she said. “Come with me to the library. Even Mobu and Giselle do not know this part of my plan. They do not know about the secret audio-visual security system in this house, by which I can see and hear what goes on in every room very clearly. I think it would be helpful for you to see and hear what goes on between your wife and Mobu, to help you become accustomed to their relationship.” She also thought it would complete Francesco’s total psychological capitulation.

Francesco was both scared and curiously excited at the thought of watching his Giselle and Mobu together. So he accepted Becca’s offer. Quickly, they went to the library where the central video console was located, and Becca selected and clicked on the room in which Giselle and Mobu were. Francesco was amazed at how clear the picture was, and also how easily he could hear the conversation between his wife and the black man. Becca also showed him the controls by which he could zoom in the camera as close as he wanted, so he could see every detail of what they were doing.

By the time the system was up and running, Giselle and Mobu were already kissing passionately. He could even see that their tongues were in each other’s mouths. As Francesco watched, Giselle began to fiddle with Mobu’ s trouser belt.

“Oh, my African Warrior, now is the time to show your black monster to this innocent white girl. I want to see with my own eyes if the African myth is true.”

Mobu kicked off his shoes as she unfastened his belt, and dragged down his trousers. He was wearing tight briefs, and she could see clearly the shape of his enormous weapon. She could not suppress a gasp of disbelief. It was so huge! Not only long, but also huge in diameter. She also was taken aback by his huge bulging testicles, that made her think of two billiard balls.

She was on fire and the lust was burning and consuming her. She wanted more, she wanted to see that fleshy snake more clearly in all its magnificence, she wanted to touch and feel it with own hands, she wanted to lick and suck it. Her sexual desire was rising and the erotic tension almost at boiling point. Her desire was out of control, she felt the flame of passion start to devour her.

For a moment, she thought of her marriage. Did she really want to betray her husband with this African stud?

She answered with both her mind and her heart. A roaring voice like incoming thunder cried out to her.

“Fuck my marriage,” she thought.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

“I do not care about marriage and above all about my husband. I want to fuck whoever I want. I want and need to be free to enjoy my own life. The only thing I want now is to fuck this African man, to drain his huge and dangling balls till the last drop, suck from his huge penis all he has to offer. And I want it now.”

“Come on my African Warrior,” she purred, “Let me see your huge black pole and prove to me what Becca always told me about Africans and Blacks.”

“Most certainly, my dear lady,” answered Mobu, “It will be an honour to introduce you to my black mamba. But be careful; it is very sensitive, and eager to meet stunning white girls like you.”

Giselle wasted no more time, and knelt on her knees in front of Mobu. She inserted both hands into the elasticized waist of his briefs, and slowly pulled them down. At first. Mobu’s huge prick went with them, but suddenly it sprang out like a jack-in-the-box, so large and hard that it slapped her in the face.

“Oh my God, oh my God,” gasped Giselle. “I cannot believe it, you are huge, huge, a monster. This is surely a Royal Black Mamba.”

Giselle took it in both hands. She held it as if it was a snake and she was the enchantress, controlling her magical royal python. She felt fully in control and felt no fear of it but only admiration.

Mobu’s cock was not even fully engorged yet as she cradled it in her hands, but already it was around 10 inches long. She saw that he was uncircumcised, and his prepuce was still folded tightly over the magnificent head, shielding it from her view.

In his turn, Mobu gazed at the sight of Giselle’s white hands and red fingernails as they caressed his penis. He felt a surge of pride as he noticed that she still wore her wedding ring on the hand that gripped his black weapon.

Now that she had him in her hands, Giselle did not want to rush the experience. She wanted to explore every inch of Mobu’s weapon. She eased the tip of his prepuce away from the tip of his glans, exposing the little slit in the middle. She trembled with excitement at the thought that soon that hole would be spurting white semen into her willing vagina.

She pulled on his prepuce, wanting to see the full unsheathed head, but it was so tight that at first it would not move. Mobu put his hand down to help, but Giselle stopped him.

“Hands off, African Warrior,” she exclaimed. “it appears our huge black python is a little shy, it does not want to show its bulbous royal head to this girl. Let this girl see what she can do to make it change its mind.”

She bent over and put the tip of Mobu’s penis in her mouth, folding her lips over the bulbous head with its covering of skin. She tickled his slit with her tongue, as if trying to put her tongue right inside, while sucking on his head to moisten and lubricate the tight prepuce.

She lingered over her work for some minutes, and all the while she could hear Mobu’s moans and heavy breathing, accompanied by his exclamations of excitement and appreciation.

Eventually she felt that his prepuce was sufficiently lubricated. Teasing him still further, she slipped her tongue under the curtain of skin, before slowly starting to pull it down off his helmet, as if she were peeling a banana.

For Mobu, the sensation was excruciatingly arousing, and he couldn’t stop himself from crying out.

“Ah, Giselle, you are a white devilish queen. Do you know what you are doing to me? You are driving me crazy with your teasing.”

But Giselle just smiled. “What do you expect, when this black snake was so shy, so reluctant to show its bulbous royal head? What else was I to do?”

Now that his prepuce was fully off his cock-head, she began to lick around the smooth tight skin, before taking the whole head back in her mouth and sucking gently on it. She had to open her mouth wide even to fit it in, especially the prominent rim. As she sucked, she felt and tasted a little squirt of salty pre-cum shoot into her mouth. 

“Girl, you white devil, you are driving me crazy,” Mobu moaned.

Giselle was thrilled to hear him say this. Briefly she slipped his cock-head out of her mouth.

“Well, my African warrior, let us see if this white girl can suck a bit more of your black monster,” she replied.

Then Giselle started engulfing with her full lips first the bulbous head, then slowly sucked more of his shaft into her mouth. His monster cock was so wide that she could hardly get her lips round it, but she kept slurping it in, inch after inch. She looked up at him as she did so, maintaining eye contact as much as she could.

As the end of his cock bumped against the back of her throat, she took a deep breath through her nose, arched her throat, and let the last couple of inches enter her mouth, the tip sliding down her throat itself. She was trying not to gag as she felt it halfway down her throat, and concentrated on breathing slowly and steadily. She slid her tongue around his shaft, and sucked hard on the whole length.

Mobu meanwhile was moaning continuously. He was trying hard not to empty his ball-sack full of semen straight down her throat and into her stomach.

“Ah, girl, you have to stop unless you want to swallow my seed already,” he managed to warn her.

With relief, Giselle let the whole length of his shaft slide out of her mouth, the entire black length glistening wet with her saliva, proving she had swallowed every inch. She stood up and began to remove first her dress, then her elegant brassiere and matching knickers. Mobu admired first her large and extremely well-modelled boobs, full and round, each one topped with a hard pink nipple, then her smoothly-shaved pussy.

“Come on my African warrior, now it is time for you to do your part of the job,” she ordered. “But because I am not taking any birth control pill you have to wear protection.”

She took out a box of condoms from her bag and gave one of them to him. She was also worried that Mobu might not be totally free of disease, but did not like to say that to him in case he became offended.

Mobu placed the condom over the head of his erect penis, but seemed to be having problems adjusting it on his glans that was extremely swollen and aroused. Giselle realized that this superb exemplar of African manhood needed her help, so asked him to let her take care of the condom.

Smiling, she took the condom and put it in her mouth, taking it by its elastic opening. Then, with the condom perfectly positioned in her mouth, she lowered herself over Mobu’s cock-head. It was difficult because the cock-head was at its maximum expended shape but because it fitted so snugly in her mouth she was able to position her lips around the rolled rim of the condom and slowly unroll it down his shaft using just her lips. His cock was so long that the unrolled condom only just reached the base.

Then Giselle lay down on her back on the large bed, and spread her legs wide, showing him her splendid cunt, shaved and waiting for him.

“Come, black jaguar, your white panther is hungry and waiting,” Giselle challenged. “Just give me a decent fuck; give this hungry white married wife a decent fuck. She has missed it for so long. Prove to me what Becca said is true about the African Myth.”

Mobu wasted no time. His penis was rock hard and rigid as a result of Giselle’s excellent mouth work.

“Okay, white girl, this African man will give you now the fuck of your life. You will soon find out that it is no myth, what they say about black men. I will fuck you until you beg me to stop, and then I will fuck you some more. I will fill your white cunt with my black cock, and you won’t ever want a pathetic white one ever again.”

Giselle’s heart was beating and her cunt was running with juices. As Mobu stretched himself over her, she crossed her legs over his back so he could not escape, even if he wanted to. He may have wanted to fuck her, but her desires were even greater. Black cock was what she wanted, and she was going to get it.

“Come on, African fucker, give this white girl the fuck she deserves and waits for,” she panted like a bitch on heat.

Mobu pressed the tip of his huge cock-head against the entrance to Giselle’s vagina. Because she had never been fucked by such a thick cock before, her vaginal entrance was still very tight, and Mobu’s huge-girthed cock had problems squeezing in. So he rubbed his shaft up and down against her slit, coating it in her juices to give it more lubrication, then pushed forward as hard as he could. Giselle pushed back, and she felt her vaginal entrance stretching as the wide rim of his helmet stretched it and stretched it, until suddenly it burst in and her tight vagina was filled to bursting point with her first proper black cock. She screamed out, a scream of pain and pleasure. It almost felt like losing her virginity all over again, being ravaged by Mobu’s massive black cock.

“Oh my God, my black stallion, you are so fucking big. I never really felt a cock inside me before, but you have filled me so full. Please start and keep fucking your grateful white girl.”

Mobu was pleased and delighted that Giselle felt such bliss when he entered her with his huge black python. He began to fuck her properly, slowly at first, not letting his cock go all the way in, but steadily getting faster and going deeper. Soon he was going as deep as he could, the tip of his cock banging painfully against the entrance to her cervix. His huge heavy testicles were swinging backwards and forwards, slapping against her firm sweaty arse.

Giselle was in heaven. She had never felt such total sexual pleasure and abandon before.

She loudly yelled at him at each stroke.

“Oh my God, I never felt so good. This is the African power. You black fucker, keep fucking me, keep fucking this white pussy, do not stop, please. I have been never fucked so well. Oh fuck, come on fuck me. I need to be fucked as only your black pole is fucking me. Oh my God, I’m feeling terribly good. I’ve never been fucked like this by my previous white men.”
“So not one of your white boys fucked you so good; not even your white husband?” Mobu challenged.

“Come on, keep fucking my white pussy, come on my African stud, keep fucking me. I need a serious and decent fuck. That miserable husband of mine cannot fuck like this. He denied it to me. He never gave it to me, he is miserable and ridiculous compared to your black cock. Please keep fucking this hungry white pussy!”

Giselle’s words not only teased but also challenged Mobu to increase the pace at which he was hammering his white mate. Giselle and Mobu seemed to be one being, half black and half white, joined in lust, pleasure and desire. The sounds they made were like a symphony of sex. Their moaning; Mobu’s testicular sack slapping Giselle’s buttocks incessantly; the slurp, slurp, slurp of her wet cunt juices; and the loud sound of the bed frame hitting the wall with every one of Mobu’s thrusts: “Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam!”

Giselle was literally out of her mind. She was receiving the fuck of her life, and she did not care about anything else other than her own pleasure. She was a woman who has chosen to take her destiny in her own hands, and did so with absolutely no regrets or remorse about her marriage and her husband.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes,” she gasped. “I want to be fucked, like I deserve to be. Please do not stop Mobu. I want that huge black penis in my white pussy. Please do not stop. Keep fucking me with your wonderful cock. Oh fuck!” Giselle shouted.

After almost twenty minutes of serious and royal fucking of his white mate, Mobu felt a powerful force boiling and rising up from his ball-sack, as if all his vital energy was concentrating in his testicles and wanted to explode. It was like having a powerful bellows that pumped all his life energy from his testicles up his shaft and to his glans. He felt he could not hold it in anymore.

Giselle’s moaning was getting hoarse, she had been making so much noise. But now she was also rubbing hard at her clitoris, and Mobu knew she was almost ready to come herself. He kept pounding her, until she began to buck and kick around on the bed, as her rubbing at her clit had the desired effect and she orgasmed with more screams and squeals.

Now Mobu knew he was free to come himself. He started accelerating his pace, not wanting to hold his boiling and approaching orgasm anymore. He only sought to empty completely his life nectar into the condom as he buried his cock deep in Giselle’s vagina. He felt proud of giving the white girl a royal orgasm, an orgasm that she had never had from any of her previous white lovers, let alone her pathetic apology for a husband.

“Yes Giselle, take it, take it, take it, take all my soul,” he yelled. “Here it comes; here it comes!”

Giselle was in heaven. She was proud her African mate was ready to shoot all his soul for her. She squeezed her legs around him and held him tight as his orgasm overwhelmed him.

“Yes my African stallion, just pour your black soul into me, please do not save it, just fire it all deep in my cunt, give it all to me!”

Mobu roared out with pleasure as he felt his seed bursting out of his cock, spurt after spurt after spurt. He was worried that the condom would not be big enough to hold it all, and that it would either bubble up out of the top or burst the rubber altogether, filling Giselle’s cunt with his hot seed.

At last he ceased ejaculating, and with a sigh of pleasure pulled his cock out of Giselle’s vagina with an almighty slurp. Giselle suddenly felt very empty. She clenched her aching vaginal muscles and a trickle of cunt juice ran out of her vagina and down her thigh.

Mobu’s condom-clad cock was glistening with Giselle’s juices as well, and he could see that the force of his ejaculation had forced the condom half off. The end was hanging off his cock, weighed down with a large quantity of his white liquid. Mobu himself was surprised because, although he usually came vigorously, he rarely produced as much as this. Clearly fucking this white woman had aroused and excited him very much. He was very attracted by Giselle not only because of her physical appearance but for her class and sensuality.

He carefully rolled the condom right off, being carefully not to spill any of its contents, and (holding it by the top) got off the bed to go to put it in the garbage.

He was astonished by Giselle shouting at him to stop.

“What are you doing? Do not even think of it, please give it to me now. Do you think I will let you waste your life-seed in this way? Do not even try. I want it; I want to taste and savour every drop.” She reached out and took the cum-filled condom from his hand.

Then Giselle sat on the bed and looked with joy at the cum-heavy condom. She looked at it as if it was a work of art by Botticelli or Leonardo, at the same time surprised by how heavy and full it was. So much white sticky ejaculate, she thought, all because of me.

She held it up and let it swing in front of her enraptured face, as if measuring up how much it contained. She opened the end and looked in, breathing in the musky aroma of fresh cum.

Then she stared into Mobu’s eyes.

“See, Mobu, how much semen you have produced for me? And now I want to taste and be nourished by your African soul. It is the first time for me and I am curious and honoured to feed myself with your life nectar.”

She held up its open end and brought it to her lips. Then she carefully raised the closed end that was weighed down with semen, opened her mouth and let the thick white liquid slide slowly into her mouth. Only rarely before had she swallowed semen, and never so much all at once. 

As the semen poured out over her tongue and began to fill her mouth, she was pleased to find that its taste was quite sweet and not bitter or sour at all. Using her fingers, she squeezed the end of the condom to make as much as possible of the semen run out. She didn’t want to waste a drop.

Giselle remembered that some years ago she had participated in a wine tasting, and she recalled the advice the guide had given to the participants about how to identify the different flavours and piquancy. She swilled the thick liquid around in her mouth, getting her taste buds accustomed to the flavour, then gulped a little bit down and felt it slide down her throat. It was delicious, every bit as tasty as a vintage wine.

Licking her lips, she tipped the condom right up and let the last drops slide into her mouth, enjoying every drop. On a grade from one to ten, she could honestly feel it deserved at least an eight!

Now that she had been fucked for the first time by a black stud, she felt many different feelings inside her. Sexual arousal, of course, but also pride, boldness and greed for more; plus an intense feeling of self esteem and awareness of herself as a sexual woman. She did feel some remorse for her sexually miserable husband, but she remembered that he had agreed to her taking a lover, so she had no need to feel guilty at all.

After tasting and swallowing all the liquid condom content Giselle wanted to be sure of not wasting any drop of Mobu’s semen. She had the bright idea of turning the condom inside-out, so the semen-coated inside was now the outside. Then she held one end and put the whole length of it into her mouth, sucking off every last drop of African spunk.

While she sucked it, Mobu smiled at the sounds of slurping that she made as she licked up every drop of his seed.

Only when she was sure there was no more did Giselle relax.

“I think I got it all,” she said with a smile. “No more drops left. I swallowed all your life seed, Mobu. Here it all is in my stomach, my African stallion. I nourished myself with your soul, and now the African spirit is in me.”

Mobu was absolutely taken aback and speechless. Experienced as he was at fucking frustrated white women, he had never before met a woman like Giselle, who was so totally enthralled by his blackness, yet also so confident in herself. He was self-confident of his own abilities, and fully convinced that this white panther should belong to him; but he was also an intelligent man, and recognized that she was using him as much as he was using her.

“But what do I care?” he thought. “She is a terrific fuck, and if we can satisfy each other, then that is good. And I do not think even now she is fully satisfied. What I wonder will she do next?”

---

And of course let us not forget that all this time everything that happened was watched and overheard on screen by Francesco and Becca from their hiding place in the library.

Becca watched enthralled as Giselle played with Mobu’s big cock, before allowing it into her soft wet cunt for the most tremendous fucking. She also smiled as she observed Giselle eating Mobu’s semen from the condom. Mobu had ejaculated into her mouth on several occasions, and she well knew how delicious his seed tasted.

Francesco meanwhile watched with a mixture of horror and humiliation as his wife was owned and ravished by the black African man. He had never seen a penis as large as Mobu’s, and it certainly made his own look like a pathetic specimen. But there was something curiously exciting to him to watch that huge black cock fucking his own wife, especially as she was enjoying it so very much, if her cries of pleasure were anything to go by. He knew that he had given her permission to take a lover, and he could not deny that she seemed to be getting sexual satisfaction from him.

“So, Francesco,” cried Becca triumphantly as they watched Giselle drain Mobu’s semen from the condom, “how do you feel seeing your wife with her black lover? Clearly with him she is never going to need you and your pathetic apology for a cock ever again!”

And Francesco had to agree.

 

"I wish to thank Naughty Annie for her assistance with this chapter of Giselle: A Conquered Wife. She has been a valuable resource and a great support during the writing of this story."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mattew
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments