Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giselle. A conquered wife. Chapter V.2

"Giselle discovers how gratifying sex is with her African lover and experiences real sexual bliss."

17
3 Comments 3
12.6k Views 12.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words


In the meantime, having watched Giselle swallow every drop of his fertile semen out of the condom, Mobu was aroused and excited more than ever before. He pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth and wrapping it round hers. Eventually, he pulled away and spoke eagerly to her. 

“Look, Giselle, maybe you think that I am a jerk and this is for me only a one-night stand. But you are wrong. Now, be honest with me, please. Has this just been a diversion for you, just a way to satisfy your sexual needs for one night only? If so, tell me, and we can end it now.” 

“But I think maybe there is more to it than that,” he continued. “I know you are married and you do care about your husband, even if he cannot satisfy you sexually. You told me that you have been trying to work and solve your marriage problems, but honestly speaking I do not care about your husband. I feel sorry for him in some ways but I am not his friend. It is my desire to make you mine, Giselle, to conquer you once and for all. Do you understand what I am saying? 

Mobu wanted to be fair and honest about his intentions. Giselle smiled to hear him speak so earnestly and openly. 

“Hmm, my African warrior,” she replied. “Your confession can only strengthen my ego, on behalf of women everywhere. Look Mobu, I am happy to hear that you like me and that you loved the sex we had together. And I would be lying if I said that I did not love it as well. To be honest Mobu, I have never felt any sensations like these before, not from my husband or from any of the white men who I had while I was at college in America. But you know and understand this, don’t you, you saw how I felt while we fucked. Never did I feel so well in bed with a man as I felt with you, my black Adonis!”

Mobu was pleased to hear her say this, as it confirmed what he had hoped. “Look, my white lover,” he continued. “Believe me if I tell you that I too rarely felt such beautiful sensations with other women, including the other white women who I have conquered. Damn it, Giselle, you drive a man crazy. I rarely had such satisfying sex as with you. Ever since Becca showed me your picture I was attracted to you, in a physical sense. I wanted to have you, to make you mine. I was happy to seduce you in front of your husband, to show him that a black man could take his woman in front of his eyes.” 

“Well my friend, you need have no fear about that,” smiled Giselle. “You know that my poor husband does not have even 10% of your sexual energy and fire. I have never experienced in bed the feelings and sexual satisfaction that I got from you and your big black python, my African prince.”

Mobu was happy to hear these words, and he pulled Giselle down on top of him. It felt so erotic and exciting to feel her big boobs pressing against his chest, her body pushing his huge cock flat between them, stopping it from standing up perpendicular like a flagpole.

As they lay together, Mobu thought to himself about his white lover. “Giselle, you are a hell of a woman,” he mused. “You have the power of getting me hard again, no matter how many times I have come inside your body and in your cum-hungry mouth. You were born to fuck and to drain the testicles of men. What a shame your miserable and spineless husband cannot fuck you properly and give you what you need. A fox, like you, is wasted on a wimpish guy like him. I am the only one who can make you feel like a complete woman, and that will be a challenge even for me since you are so insatiably hungry for sex! No, this will not be a one-night stand. I want you to be my regular lover and sexual partner. That you are married does not matter to me. I have already won you from your pathetic husband and I mean to keep you.”

All this time Giselle was lying on top of Mobu, staring into his eyes, and pressing her abdomen against his semi-erect penis. This position was very stimulating for him and he felt it coming back to life. Giselle could feel it stirring, and this aroused her excitement also. She began to kiss him hard, voraciously parting his lips with her own, and pushing her tongue into his mouth, seeking out his own tongue. 

Even as they kissed, Giselle realized she was completely losing control of herself. She felt as if this African man was pulling out of her the wildest part of her mind and soul; as if an African spirit had taken complete control of her mind and her senses. In that moment of lust, she had no thought for anything else: not her husband; not her marriage vows; not what other people might think. She cared for nothing but herself and her sexual bliss.

The initial remorse and guilt she had felt at betraying her husband were now turning into adoration and contemplation of a more sexually powerful man. Too much time had she spent with a sexually inadequate and insignificant man; so many emotions and sensations had been denied to her as a woman! Now she was at the point of no return.

It would be pointless and vain to pretend that their encounter was a one-night stand. This young African man was her perfect match, the man who brought her to such sublime sensations. She could not waste what Destiny had brought her. 

'What a wonderful time is ahead of me,' she thought. 'My sexual happiness and joy are in my own hands at last. I have the right to be happy, and I choose that right.' 

She stopped devouring Mobu’s tongue and stared him right in his eyes.

“My African stallion,” she said, “You truly surprised this poor white woman with your royal black python. I thought I had already conquered it, but I see it is stirring to life once more, the wicked thing. I will have to take action to tame it again, I can see!”

“What the hell do you have in mind, Giselle?” groaned Mobu. “You have already taken everything from me.”

“Well, so I thought, but look, your monster is still alive,” scolded Giselle. “I see I will need to take more extreme measures.”


She asked Mobu to stand in front of her while she remained seated on the bed. She tied his ankles with a silk foulard she wore, and secured both ends to the heavy wooden legs of the bed, so that the African man was unable to move either forward or back. Then she began once more to fondle and stroke his enormous erect penis. 

Bending down, she began to kiss around the opening in his bulging helmet. She stuck out her tongue and swirled it around his knob. Then she grasped fiercely and audaciously his enormous penis with both her hands. The African man admired her beautiful white hands wrapped around his big manhood, and was struck not only by the contrast between her white skin and the coal-dark skin of his penis, but also the fact that she couldn’t get her fingers around its enormous girth. 

He smiled to see Giselle’s wedding ring still on her finger as it circled his huge black penis. It made him feel powerful and in control of her, both sexually and mentally. Various insulting thoughts crossed his mind about Giselle’s husband.

'Ah, Francesco,' he thought, 'I may be just an African man, but I was born to conquer and fuck all stunning white women like your wife. She belongs to me. I conquered her; I will Africanize her and you will have to watch it happen. You will capitulate and be dismissed. In fact, you have already lost - Giselle is mine now!'

While Mobu was lost in these thoughts about having and owning Giselle, the white goddess was about to launch her latest attack on his majestic penis. She previously had cupped his enormous balls, and while she was firmly squeezing them she tried to estimate how much life nectar they still contained.

No matter how much semen they contained, she was determined to empty them again. The white woman just wanted to prove and demonstrate to her African stud how much she liked him and how much she wanted to impress him. 

She thought to herself, 'My African boy, I want you to remember for ages what this white woman has done to you. How vigorously she sucked your magnificent penis and how implacably she drained your grand testicles! She will dramatically drain them as no white girl ever did, I swear!'

Giselle sucked at the top of his penis that was now once more covered by his prepuce. The foreskin enveloped and completely hid the glans, so that not even a small part of it could be seen. Giselle spat saliva onto the head and massaged it with her mouth, with the aim of softening the foreskin enough to let her get her tongue underneath the flap of skin.

Her first attempts at hooking Mobu’s foreskin, and her consequent pulling down to expose his glans were not successful because the top part of the foreskin defensively snapped up like a spring and completely covered the glans.

Nevertheless, Giselle patiently worked at her task. She knew if she wanted to be successful in her manoeuvre she would have to act just like a snake charmer, who would study her snake and detect its weakness and pursue it to the end, till her prey would fall. 

So, the stunning white wife poured more and more saliva onto Mobu’s prepuce, at the point where the foreskin curls and closes over the glans, so that even Mobu’s dry skin could not absorb it all. At last, her saliva had the effect of softening his flap of skin, which revealed a small opening on the top of the glans. She then pushed her tongue into the opening, forcing the skin apart. 

All this time she kept grasping in her firm hands the shaft of her African man’s penis. She realised that by squeezing his shaft as hard as she could, she forced the penis head to swell so much that it, in turn, caused the foreskin to slide down, revealing the magnificent head of Mobu’s penis. It was like a banana which shows its fruit when you peel it.

Giselle felt triumphant and radiant. She knew she had won the challenge against that African python, now that his bare cock-head was exposed in all its glory. 

“Well, it appears that one again this white girl has taught this African boy to be respectful and how to act properly in front of a girl. He was impertinent but as we can see this white woman has taught him that it is rude not to take his hat off in the presence of a lady!”

Mobu was so lost in his lust that he did not mind being teased like that. He was just panting. 

Giselle, however, knew that it was only the beginning and there was much more to do with his cock. She kept grasping it in her hands and admired the magnificent shaft in all his regal glory. She decided to place her lips over the top of his glans as if she was kissing the upper part of a banana. Her sensual lips only just engulfed the upper part of the head, leaving the remaining part of it uncovered. She started applying a resolute sucking motion on the upper part of the glans just around the meatus. 

Seeing this was tremendously erotic for Mobu. He could see a beautiful white woman who avidly, with extreme concentration and calm, was sucking the tip of his penis, which she held in her hands, almost as if she was playing a black ebony trumpet. 

Although Giselle was not an expert at fellatio, she was a fast learner and knew that in the sex department every woman must follow her instinct. And by following her instinct she worked out which was the most sensitive part of Mobu’s glans, in other words, the upper area of his smooth penis head. She concentrated her efforts there, letting her lascivious and sensual lips engulf and capture the African man’s cock-helmet. Then she started sucking, first delicately, then more and more powerfully. 

Mobu observed the extreme concentration and determination of the white woman, by which she performed that erotic and intimate act. Giselle now knew how to suck the soul out of that ebony knight. By meeting Mobu she realized that the two of them had one thing in common; they were both dedicated to the quest for sexual satisfaction, and were born to achieve it!

Unlike Francesco, Mobu was a man who could fully satisfy her as a woman. She had never before felt the emotions she experienced with that African boy. She thought that Becca’s plan was devilish and probably not ethically fair towards her husband, but she was young and stunning, and if her marriage could not satisfy her sexual and emotional needs, then surely she was not wrong to seek satisfaction elsewhere?

HannaChoko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaChoko

Her husband would just have to learn that his role must be one of subjugation and humiliation, and if he did not like it, then too bad. One of them at least deserved and had the right to be happy - and this one should be her!

So now the only thing Giselle cared about was sucking the soul out of her African warrior and she aimed to be satiated by as much sperm as his huge sacks could produce. She was determined to demonstrate to her African man how she could please him and fulfil his needs by emptying and draining his powerful sack of his life nectar!

And that is just how it happened. She sensed Mobu’s legs trembling, then heard his panting and moaning. She realized that a powerful and tremendous orgasm was approaching. She knew that her sucking on that sensitive part of his penis would break him, it was just a matter of time. He could not resist and she would empty both his soul and his enormous testicles!

Mobu felt something so powerful that it shook him to his very bones. It was approaching like a great and powerful thunderstorm. He was panting, moaning and could not control the tremor in his legs. It was like a beautiful torture which he had never experienced before. He found himself yelling the most outrageous words.

“Here it comes, Giselle. Ah, fuck, you devil of a woman. I am your man, I am your fucking man, I am a real fucker, I am an African man, your white husband is a ridiculous, inadequate and spineless man. He cannot give you any emotions. Ah fuck, here it comes. I will satiate you with my semen. Take my black soul, my African soul - take it!”

The way Giselle watched him revealed the extent to which she felt in control, her glistening eyes communicating extreme self-confidence. 'Come on, my boy,' she seemed to be saying, 'Show me what you have inside, fire your shots, I will not step back, come on show me what your meat bazooka is capable of. I am not scared of it, show me if you are capable of satisfying me with your African python.' 

Mobu sensed the approaching tremendous orgasm and detected the massive spurts which began to surge up from his testicles. It was like a hurricane which stirred his whole body. He cried out louder than he had ever done before during an orgasm, and every yell corresponded to a huge eruption of semen, each one going straight into Giselle’s open mouth. It was as if each enormous spurt was a challenge to her, to swallow the increasing and massive quantity semen he was shooting in her mouth. 

Giselle was strong enough to meet the challenge. She grabbed her African man with both her hands and stared him directly in the eyes, determined to keep up with the tremendous pace and power of Mobu’s semen spurts. She realized that the secret was to try to swallow as fast as possible, in order to prevent her mouth overflowing with the African man’s abundant sperm. The first spurts, of course, took her unprepared but she then tried to cope with the high pace and amount which the black man sho,t as if his cock was a machine-gun. 

As Mobu continued to shoot more and more of his thick semen into her mouth, Giselle feared she might have to give up and let the rest of it spurt all over her face. However, her female determination and desire to impress her black lover gave her the strength to keep on swallowing.

She thought to herself, 'Oh, my African man, you will see what this white woman is capable of. I will drain and empty your big black sacks, not missing even a drop of your precious juice. Come on, go ahead, keep shooting, my African stud. Just satiate me with your abundant and masculine semen. Go ahead my boy, let me see what you are capable of.' 

Finally, she felt his spurts diminish in strength and capacity. The last few shots of more watery semen dribbled into her mouth, and she swallowed them triumphantly. Even he had finished spurting, Giselle did not let the bulbous head escape from her lips., but licked every last drop off his massive cock-head. 

At last, she finally decided to loosen her lips and release his cock. After she had regained her composure, she burst out laughing. 

“Oh my God, what did you do, my friend? Please tell me it is an African spell. It is impossible, how on earth you shot all this semen. I have never seen anything like it. But anyway, did you see how I missed not even a drop? I won, Mobu, I drained your sacks till the last drop. Look at you; I emptied your big African balls.”

Then she stuck out her tongue to let her African friend check that she was telling the truth, and that she had swallowed all his shots and not even missed a drop of his precious nectar. 

Although Giselle was very self-confident and determined, even she had to admit to herself that this African man was a tremendous ejaculator, the like of which she had never seen before. Even recalling her youthful years, she could not remember any of her white friends shooting out even one third as much semen as her African friend. She was mesmerized by the amount she had swallowed. 

She remembered what her friend Becca had said about Africans. How many times her girlfriend had told her “My dear, believe me, pick an African man, find an African lover. Then you will not only believe me but you will thank me forever. Once you go African you will be unable to keep yourself from bursting out laughing in front of your spineless husband!”

Before meeting Becca and Francesco and going to have their breakfast, Giselle decided to take a long and relaxing shower, and insisted that Mobu join her. 

Mobu was surprised how Giselle took such care and attention to wash and clean his penis. She covered his thick helmet in soap, then delicately but firmly pulled down his foreskin to make sure the whole area was clean and fresh. The pressure of the water jet on the tip of his cock made Mobu wince, and he tried to avoid the water, but Giselle took firm hold of his penis, not letting him move.

“Please, my African boy, let this woman wash properly and well your black obelisk," she smiled. The African man was so taken aback by the way she was handling his sexual organ, cleaning over and under the foreskin, using lots and lots of soap on it. Mobu’s glans was very sensitive to the soap, but he also was experiencing much pleasure from Giselle’s firm grasp on his penis. He was mesmerized by the contrast of her ultra white feminine hand, so well manicured and with fire-red nail polish, and his black ebony phallus.

“Oh, Giselle, my God, your beautiful hand makes me feel so wonderfully well,” he moaned. “Look at it and please tell me if your husband’s penis ever gave you the same sensations that mine did, and whether it ever fed your hunger as completely.”

Giselle burst laughing, and said, “How dare you even ask me, my friend? Are you serious? My God, of course I never saw a penis so enormous and majestic as yours. Not even my previous white boyfriends had such organs, and certainly not my husband. I would love to get him near you and take a shot of you both naked, so I could show it to my girlfriends. Otherwise, none of them would believe me.”

When they arrived in the kitchen, they found Becca and Francesco, who were just having some breakfast. Becca apologized for starting having breakfast without them but she explained she did not want to disturb their sexual fun. 

“I had to stop Francesco from calling your mobile phone, Giselle, because I knew you would still be enjoying your time together,” giggled her friend. 

“Well, thank you so much, Becca,” replied Giselle. “We took some time to chat and get to know each other of course, and I am glad to have known this sweet and gentle boy, such a perfect representative of the African Continent. I am delighted and glad to have met such a wonderful boy!”

“I told you, my dear, you should absolutely meet and get to know this wonderful friend of mine,” said Becca. “He is an adorable boy and I am sure you will be overwhelmed by his cultured and sensitive nature. Maybe I am biased, but I really think that African men are superior compared to white guys. I hope Francesco does not take it as an offence, but it is just my way of thinking based on my emotions and my life experiences.” 

She grinned with delight as she went on. “It is like nothing I felt with any white guy, my husband included. I thank God I discovered it, otherwise, I would be condemned to an emotionally and sexually anonymous life. I know that some of my acquaintances, when I started going with African men, criticized me by saying I was cheating and hurting my poor husband, but I think I acted honestly and fairly when I informed Giacomo, my ex-husband, that I was dating an African boy. And you know what I told him? I told him I was so sorry but it made me feel so good, and did not want to stop seeing my African lover. He tried to convince me in every way to stop but he never was successful, as you know.”

“However did Giacomo stand it?” giggled Giselle. 

“In the end, he couldn’t,” said Becca bluntly. “My African lover got so bold that he insisted that we should go out in public together, This was the last straw, and although poor Giacomo tried to cope, he could only stand it for a few months before confessing to me that we had to separate, in order to give me and my African lover the freedom we desired, and also to save him – Giacomo - from all the hilarious comments, gossips and jokes made by our acquaintances.”

Thus Becca intentionally and cleverly dropped her tremendous psychological bomb, pretending she did it unintentionally and innocently. 

Giselle calmly added, “Well, dear Becca, you know that I never criticized your life choices and of course never morally judged you. I am only happy that you are happy. I also would say that I admire you because eventually, you were a courageous woman who took her desire to be happy in her own hands, and made her own life choices. Not so many women would do it!”

Hearing this talk, Francesco felt shocked and frustrated, and squirmed like a man who was emotionally distraught – which he was.

The two women glanced at each other triumphantly and knowingly. Then Becca, giggling and trying to relieve the emotional stress for him, made him sit down.

“Why don’t you all sit here and let me get you some coffee,” she smiled. Then, after serving coffee to Giselle and her African friend, she patted Francesco on his shoulder and said, “Do you still want another sip, Francesco? Or would you rather watch Giselle sip some of Mobu’s special liquid?” 

As Francesco blushed red with pain and impotent anger, Becca just laughed. 

Published 
Written by Mattew
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments