Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Seduced My Black Next Door Neighbor

"She seduces her young black friend"

111
35 Comments 35
389k Views 389k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Legendary Story
I Seduced My Black Next Door Neighbor by Floridaguy2001 Copyright © 2003 by Floridaguy2001. All rights reserved.

I live next door to this really nice black couple; they have a teenage age son that is very, very cute. He is 18 years old and has a slender build, but I find myself fantasizing about him every time I saw him.

I can't stop the thoughts from invading my head whenever I see him outside. My husband travels a lot so I have plenty of time alone at night thinking about Gary, and what he would do to me.

One morning I hear a knock on the door, I open it up and it is Gary.

"Hi Denise, I missed my ride to school and my parents have already left, I hate to ask but could you drive me to school?"

As Gary spoke I couldn't help but notice him staring at me, oh god I forgot what I was wearing, I was almost ready to leave for work and was brushing my teeth. I had my skirt and heels on but no top (I'm a messy brusher and I don't want to get tooth paste on my top). I had my loose bra on because I was going to wear a tight sweater and I didn't have time to get the sweater on when he knocked, my nipples are protruding and he can't keep his eyes of my chest.

It sends shivers down my spine watching this black boy ogling me. I can tell he likes what he sees, and why shouldn't he, even though I am 38, I still look great for my age. I have big beautiful C breasts; I only weigh about 121 pounds on my 5 foot 6 inch body, with a nice small butt that craves attention. I have long brown hair just past my shoulders, with a little curl in it and beautiful green eyes.

"Sure Gary no problem let me get dressed, come in while i get dressed."

"Thanks Denise you're a life saver, if there's ever anything I can do for you let me know."

"Okay Gary I will hold you to that." I smiled as I said it.

Gary smiled back, and I headed off to my bedroom to change. I left my door slightly ajar hoping that would entice him to peek in; sure enough I could see him in the mirror peeking through the crack in the door. I decided to put on a little show for him; with my back to him I took off my skirt and grabbed another from the closet and I threw it on the bed then I put my sweater over my head as slowly and seductively as I could.

Gary now had a good view of my soft little butt in my slinky underwear. I made a point of dropping my earrings so he could get a good view of my ass as I bent over to pick it up; I then reached for my bra and adjusted it and let him have a glance from the side of my ample breasts. I then slipped on my skirt and when I looked back Gary was gone. I went back into the living room and Gary was sitting on the sofa waiting for me.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeap."

I noticed when he stood up Gary had a very large bulge in his pants, I got wet imagining what was hiding in there. We got in my car and Gary sat next to me. I made sure that when I got in the car my skirt had hiked up enough to show a lot of my thighs. I noticed Gary adjusting himself as he stared at my thighs, I felt so naughty teasing this poor boy.

We talked about nothing in particular, just how was he doing in school but as he exited the car, I asked him "Gary could you help me lift some boxes into the attic this weekend, John is away and I can't do it all by myself?"

"Sure no problem, what time?"

"How about Saturday afternoon, lets say about 3pm."

"OK see you then."

Oh my god, Denise what are you doing. Are you crazy girl? I can't go through with this. Am I this horny, that I am trying to seduce a 18 year old boy?

Yes Denise you are. I drove home talking myself into it and then backing off and changing my mind again. I will probably change my mind ten times before Saturday comes. I got home and I couldn't believe how wet I was, I went into the bedroom took all my clothes off, and masturbated while thinking of Gary's big cock entering my pussy. I had a mind blowing orgasm picturing that big black cock on that little boy splitting my pussy.

Saturday couldn't come fast enough. I was determined to see that boy's cock. Here it was Saturday 3 pm and my door bell just rang, I wore the shortest skirt I owned with a thong underneath and I wore a white halter top that showed off my beautiful breasts. My hands were shaking as I answered the door.

"Hi Gary, come in."

Gary couldn't keep his eyes off my chest. "Hi Denise."

"Well come on in and let's get started."

"Sure."

"Follow me to the back."

I could feel his eyes on my ass as I walked in front of him.

"I need you to bring these boxes up into the attic while I hold the ladder steady for you."

"Okay."

"Okay, here take this up there."

I held the ladder as Gary climbed up, I had a perfect view as he climbed up, I could see his skinny legs but best of all I could see up his legs, His shorts were pretty baggy and I get a good view, the boy was not wearing any underwear and I could see this huge long snake dangling where his cock should be, this boy was hung.

"Denise where do you want me to put them?"

"Opps sorry Gary, I meant to clear an area for you. Here, come on down a second, let me climb up and make some room so you can put the boxers where I need them."

As I climbed up the ladder, I said to Gary. "Take a good hold of the ladder I don't want to fall."

Of course I just wanted to make sure he had a good view.

"No problem Denise, I got your back."

I could feel his eyes glaring at my ass as I climbed the ladder; I knew he had a great view of my ass because I was only wearing my thong under my skirt. I told him to hold it steady as I moved around pushing boxes. I took my sweet time; I wanted him to get a real good look. As I started to climb down I pretended to slip, and he caught me, one hand on my waist and the other hand on my ass, I could feel his long fingers holding my butt as he put me down.

"You okay."

"Yes thank you honey, I guess I was lucky you were here to catch me."

He smiled and said "I told you, I had your back."

He climbed back up the ladder and that boys cock had grown, his shorts were really bulging. Oh what I would do if I could get my hands on that cock.

Gary finally descended the stairs and we sat for a while in the kitchen and drank some cokes, as he was leaving I asked.

"Gary if you're not too busy tomorrow, could you come over and help me again, I have a couple of things I need taken care of?" I was thinking to myself "yeah like my pussy.

"Sure no problem Denise, same time?"

"Yes, you're a doll, thanks."

Another great orgasm was had that night.

Gary came back over, and this time I wore a nice 2 piece tight little white leotard I, it showed every curve in my body. I wore nothing underneath. When Gary came over I had him move some boxes from the garage in to my master bedroom closet.

When he was done he came out and said. "Okay Denise I think I got them all, but I found this I wasn't sure where to put it?"

Oh my God, Gary I am so embarrassed."

In his hand Gary was holding my 8 inch black dildo. I took it out of his hands and put it in a drawer.

"I am so sorry Gary, I didn't mean for you to find that. (Little did he know that's exactly what I wanted)

"Forget it Denise I understand."

"Gary I have a special favor to ask?"

"Sure what is it?"

"I am in this self defense class, and I need someone to practice with, will you help me?"

"Sure no problem."

We tried a few moves, and we ended up on the floor, I started to tickle him and we ended up wrestling on the ground. He was now on top of me, I was on my stomach and I could feel his cock on my ass as he held me down and asked if I gave up. I responded by struggling like I was trying to get up but I was really trying to feel his cock on my ass. His cock was getting harder and bigger the more I struggled. I was getting soaked.

Finally I gave up and he helped me up and I said. "For a little guy you are awfully strong."

He smiled then I said "Gary I've been trying to learn some dance moves but John doesn't know anything about dancing, would you be a dear and show me some moves."

"My pleasure, I love to dance."

Well Gary proceeded to show me a bunch of moves as we listened to the radio. Finally a slow song came on, I stuck out my hand and Gary took it. He put his arms around me and I put my arms around his neck. I can't believe I was dancing with him. He brought me close to him; I could feel his bulge hitting my groin as we danced. I felt his hands on my back slowly making their way to my butt. His cock was so big, there is no way this boy could have a cock this big.

Oh my god he was massaging my butt as we danced, He put his head back looked at me and gave brought his lips to mine and he kissed me, I willingly opened my mouth and let his tongue slip in, for such a young boy he was a hell of a kisser.

As he kissed me, his hands pulled my ass right onto his body.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

I could feel that huge cock, it was amazing. Gary then raised one hand and pulled my leotard out and his other hand slipped inside, once one hand was in, the other followed. Gary had his hands on my bare butt; he was massaging them, letting his long fingers slide along my crack. I was so wet I knew for sure he could feel it.

He was sliding his finger down my crack and then I felt it sliding around my lips; I was so wet his hand was drenched. He slowly inserted his index finger into my pussy as he kissed me. Oh god my legs were trembling as his finger fucked me. Gary was rubbing my ass and playing with my pussy as the music stopped. I pulled away from him, his hand slipped out of my leotard and I took his hand in mine and led him to my marital bed.

I sat him down and stood before him. As I pulled the leotard over my head I felt his hands on my breasts. I leaned over and he was licking my right breast, as he groped my left one. I pulled back and told him to lower my pants. Gary hooked his finger in them and lowered my pants revealing my pussy. I just finished trimming it this morning just for him; I left a little patch of brown hair about 3/4" wide and about 1 1/2" high. Not long hairs very short. He was mesmerized, as I lifted one leg to take them off he slipped his finger in my pussy and pulled it out and licked it.

I picked him up by the shoulders and I sat on the bed, I pulled him closer to me and I told him to take his shirt off. As he lifted his shirt I rubbed his chest, letting my hands slide down to his taut stomach and further down till I was touching his shorts. I hooked my fingers in his shorts and slowly lowered them. When I got the shorts past his crotch, his cock popped out and hit me on the face.

MY God I was staring at the biggest cock I had ever seen, how could such a young boy have such a massive cock, it was at least ten inches long and extremely thick. It was so much bigger than my husbands; his cock was only six inches long. I was really going to enjoy this cock in front of me.

Even though Gary is more brown than black, I was staring at the blackest cock. My hand reached up to touch it. It felt like it was on fire, his cock was so hot and hard. I couldn't wrap my fingers all the way around it. I used both hands as I stroked his cock. It was so long, and it was so erotic to watch my lily white hands stroke this massive black cock.

I felt Gary's hand on the back of my head, guiding it to his cock. I watched his cock get closer and closer to my mouth. I saw a little pre-cum forming on the mushroom head and my tongue reached out and licked it off his head¡K.mmmmmmm it tasted so good¡K.I felt so wicked¡K

"Denise please suck my cock baby."

With that Gary pushed his cock past my lips; I was now licking the head, feeling every little nuance of his cock. My tongue swirled around the head, I loved sucking his cock, I was hooked on Gary's cock, I knew then, and this was not the last time my lips would be on this cock. Gary slowly pushed more of his cock into my mouth, I he was so big I could only get half his cock in my mouth, so I jerked the other half of his cock with my hands.

I was masturbating him faster and faster, I wanted to taste his cum. I want my new lover to cum in my mouth. It didn't take long for Gary to cum, I felt Gary's ball tighten and his knees weaken.

Oh yes, Gary exploded in my mouth, I could feel the first wave of cum as it hit the back of my throat. It was hot, it was incredible, and it was, Shit does this boy ever stop cumming. My god he had a lot of cum in him. I could barely keep it in, as he kept fucking my mouth. He came so much that I couldn't hold it all in, and some dribbled out the side of my lips.

His cock was now getting softer but it still was extremely long. I licked it all clean as I looked into his eyes. He was looking down at me, watching his cock being cleaned by my mouth. He still had lust in his eyes. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed, and he crawled between my legs, he licked his way up my thighs until I felt his tongue hit my pussy OHHHHHHHHHHHH yessssssssssssssssssssss lick it baby lick it good.

"Oh Gary lick my pussy...Yes your doing so goooooooooood."

He had my legs wide open; as he sucked my pussy his hands caressed my breasts. I put my hands on top of his and allowed them to feel his hands caress me. I felt the first wave hit me. My toes curled as I felt this warm feeling all over my body, it consumed by body as my orgasm hit. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDD

"Oh yessssssssssssss MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" wave after wave ripped though my body as my black Adonis sucked on my pussy.

Gary crawled up on the bed and we both looked down between our legs and watched his massive cock hover above my pussy.

"Denise take a hold of my cock and put it in your pussy, do it now baby."

I took a hold of his beautiful black cock and brought it to my lips; I teased myself with his cock, rubbing it up and sown on my pussy, rubbing it on my clit, letting it slide down slowly until the head was at the entrance of my pussy. And ever so slowly I stuck the head in, savoring every inch as it slid in.

His cock was so much bigger than my husbands I only had the head in and it felt so much wider, with one big push Gary impaled his entire cock in my pussy, I groaned with pleasure, his cock was hitting parts of my pussy that no man has ever touched, I felt so full.

I extended my legs and slowly wrapped them around Gary's little butt, and pulled him in deeper inside me.

"Oh Gary I love your cock, oohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm feels so good."

"Denise I love your pussy, it feel so tight, like I vise grip on my cock. I want to fuck you all night long."

"You can fuck me till John is almost home"

As the words escaped my mouth Gary's cock was driving deeper and faster in to me.

OH yes I could feel it coming ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddddd I was cumming again, his cock was driving me wild.

"Oh Gary I'm cuminggggggggggggggggggggg"

That sent Gary over the edge I felt his hot cum searing through my pussy thank god I was on the pill or I would get pregnant for sure. I could feel wave after wave of his cum shooting deep inside my womb.

Gary grunted as he spewed the last of his cum inside me, he pulled out and laid on the bed, his massive cock dangling on his stomach, I looked down and I could see the gaping hole he left behind, my pussy was so wide open you could have fit a bat I there.

We were exhausted, I reached over and caressed his cock, it was so soft now, he loved the way I stared at his cock, and Gary started to massage my breasts as I played with him. He was getting hard fast and I was mesmerized, watching his cock grow in my hands.

I bent down to lick the head, letting my tongue slide down the entire shaft, smelling his cock in the process, rubbing his cock on my cheek, over my entire face, I found myself worshiping his cock. I licked my way back up his stem, my tongue swirling around the head before letting it slip between my lips. My hand sliding up the cock, jerking it into my mouth as I sucked him deeper, my other hand massaging his balls.

I let his cock flop out of my mouth and I raised my leg over him, I grabbed his cock and slowly lowered my pussy onto it. I watch his cock disappear into my pussy; my pussy looked like it was consuming his cock. Gary placed his hands on my ass and pulled me up and down on his cock. I sat there bouncing up and down on this massive black pole, and I loved it.

I wanted to fuck Gary all night, How would I ever be satisfied by my husband's little dick gain. Right now I didn't care; I just wanted more of his cock in me. I started to buck faster and faster, he reached up and grabbed a hold of my breasts as I fucked him harder. I bent over, and his lips found my nipples, he licked them, he bit them and he pinched them raw, I loved it.

I couldn't stand it anymore; I started to cum on his cock. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Damn it felt good.

Just then Gary moaned "Oh god you pussy is so tight I am cumming again"

-argggggggggggggggggggg he was cumming in my pussy and I was trying to squeeze every last drop of cum from his cock. I finally collapsed on his chest, his cock still throbbing in my pussy.

"mmmmmmmm Gary your cock feels so good, does your cock like my pussy baby" As I squeezed his cock he answered back.

"Denise, my cock needs your pussy; my cock is devoted to you and only you"

"My pussy is all yours, whenever John is not home I will be fucking you anytime of the day"

"But right now you have to go, I am expecting him home in a little while, do you realize what time it is, you been fucking me for hours"

Gary got dressed and kissed my pussy good night, as I watched my lover leave I knew this was only the start of many good things to cum.

Please let me know if you enjoyed the story, I welcome the input and please don't forget to grade it. Thanks Floridaguy2001
Published 
Written by floridaguy2001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments