Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'll Be Your Slut Part 2

5
1 Comment 1
19.6k Views 19.6k
815 words 815 words
I wait in anticipation under the sheets fingering myself. Earlier this evening was amazing, and I know from experience it can only get better. Even after years of dating, just thinking about his huge cock just gets me wet. I hear the water running in the bathroom, I know it's coming soon. My pussy is soaking wet, it feels so good while I am rubbing my clit.

The bathroom door opens, he emerges. Will I ever get used to his chiseled body? Defined but not overly muscular in my book. He looks sexy, as usual. His eyes lock into mine, I feel like his prey. My body shivers in anticipation. He walks to the foot of the bed, looks down and can see by the outline of my body, that I was touching myself. He gives me a sexy chuckle and slowly comes down to me. Rubbing his body on mine through the sheets, maintaining eye contact, taking in my every breath and flush.

"I can tell you're ready without even touching you, but I want to make you soak through the sheets," He whispers into my ear, knowing his hot breath turns me on.

I know what is coming. A surefire way to get me to squirt and orgasm hard is tea-bagging. I don't know what it is, but I love it. He places his knees on either side of my head, and his balls are hanging down. I take a deep breath of their musky scent and shiver. He laughs again, and reaches back to feel my pussy.

"That's right slut, I know you love my big black balls. Get to work," He murmurs.

I do as I am told and lightly lick the line between the two nuts. I move over to his inner thigh and suck softly, tugging at the skin. I move up where the thigh meets the groin and hear him moan. I do the other side. Shit, this is really making me wet. I suck on his balls, making it a game to try and get both in my mouth simultaneously. He fingers me, challenging me to hold off on my orgasm. My legs start to tremble, I am moaning into his balls, he holds my head and pushes it into his nutsack as I orgasm all over his hand.

"Yes baby, you nasty slut, get off by licking my balls. Suck on my cock, now," He commands.

I take in his huge monster dick, choking on it in the process.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

Choking on his dick makes me feel all kinds of nasty and I start to cum again.

"Yeah, choke on my dick slut, you can't handle my black cock, can you?" He challenges.

I start to squirt everywhere as he fingers me harder. I can't handle everything at once. His cock hitting the back of my throat, him fingering me and rubbing my clit at the same time, and him calling me a slut sets me over the edge.

He flips me over and pulls up my hips. I start to moan as he rubs my juicy ass. He gives me a hard smack.

"Yes!" I cry out.

"You want it so bad you slut, your pussy is dripping all over the sheets, goddamn you love this black dick," He says.

"I do, please give it to me, please baby, I need your cock inside of me now,"

He laughs, "You'll get it when I feel like giving it to you."

He starts to finger me again, making my ass bounce all over the place. He continues to smack my ass as he is fingering me. I can feel the build up. Oh god, it feels so good. He makes me cum and cum and cum again. My pussy is aching for cock. I need it. I just need him to fuck me hard. Please.

His wish came true. The sheets are soaking. When he is satisfied that most of my pussy juice is on the bed, he enters me hard and fast, but pulls out and teases me. He rubs his cock all around my pussy, paying special attention to my clit. He uses the head of his cock to rub my clit til my legs are trembling and I collapse on the bed. He takes this opportunity of vulnerability to enter me and go as deep as he can.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream.

He pounds away while he pulls back my hair. His thick cock fills the aching void and I cum all over his. My pussy walls contracting all over his black cock, just the thought makes me cum harder.

"I fucking love you, god, fuck me harder," I yell into the pillow through a clenched jaw.

He bites at my neck, finds my tits and starts to pull the my nipples. Relentlessly giving me his cock.

This is going to be a long night...

Published 
Written by lo915ve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments