Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jingle Balls Deep

"Holiday fun in the Biggest Littlest City in the world."

18
8 Comments 8
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks

Well, it was getting close to Christmas and as it was coming on Sunday meant a three day weekend. We had the kids all farmed out with the Gran-parents, so me and the wife had planned on driving down to Reno, Nevada for the weekend.

I had made reservations at a motel for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, as we were going to have a good time this Holiday.

I was working as Assistant Superintendent on a construction site in Seattle, Washington at the time and they were having a Christmas party Friday, starting at noon, so I could leave then and we could drive straight through to Reno. That is if I left early, which I could do, as the party would probably start in the morning as the Superintendent liked to party as well as the next man.

I drove my pickup down to the job site early and the wife was going to pick me up in her car, which was all loaded for our weekend getaway.

I finished up all the things I had to do, when she showed up a little after nine and we headed out. We arrived at the motel before midnight, but things were going full blast in the "Biggest, Littlest City in the World."

There were a couple car loads of black guys checking into the motel, the same time as us and I saw California plates on their cars, with Oakland Raider stickers everywhere, so figured they were Raider fans, well my wife and I had been Raider fans until Seattle had gotten their own football team, but my wife was still a die-hard Raider fan.

I was talking to one of the guys who was checking into the room next to us about the Raiders and how we liked them, but now I was a Sea-Hawk fan, He told me they liked the Sea Hawks too and thought they might do well.

They were a great bunch of guys and Ralph the one I was talking to, told me they came over every couple months to get away from their wives and families, gamble and chase women.

Ralph and his buddy, Jingle helped me carry in our bags and our large cooler with beer and booze we had brought with us.

I offered them a couple beers after we had gotten everything up to the room and had settled in.

We were having a great time talking about football and a few other things.

The motel, where we were staying had a casino, bar, and a restaurant. So we all headed over there for a few more drinks and maybe something to eat.

It ended up with Ralph and Jingle getting a table close to us as we ordered something to eat and a few more drinks.

The place was full of people having a great time and the holiday music was playing and you just felt good as it was a wonderful time of the year.

Maggie was feeling no pain, after having a nice steak and fries and a couple more drinks, so I thought it might be a good time to remind her it would be a good time to fulfill one of her fantasies of having sex with a black man.

It wasn't like she hadn't fucked several black guys but it still was something we talked about when we were having sex, it always made her hot and wet.

"What do you think?" I asked her, "you got a whole bunch of horny black guys who are looking for pussy."

"Like being in a candy shop," she replied.

"Maybe we should ask Ralph, if he'd like to have a night cap at our place before bed," she added.

"Yes, I'm sure he would like that," I answered, "should I tell him also besides the nightcap what he can expect?"

"Yes, why don't you while I go up and get a shower and put something sexy on," She told me and with that she finished her drink and got up and left.

I sat there for awhile and when Jingle had left the table, got up and went over and asked Ralph if he would like to stop for a night cap, before he went to his room. I also told him he would probably get something more, as my wife always got a little horny when we were out of town.

"Sounds great to me, but does she like black cock?" he asked, "some gals aren't into a black guy."

"Yes, she's had black cock before and loves it. We have a black friend that stops at our place every once in awhile for some good fucking," I told him.

I finished my drink and told him that I was going back to the room and when he came up to just knock and I would let him in.

He told me he would be up in about fifteen minutes. I left and went back to the room. Maggie was just finishing her shower and had a sexy nightie on.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

I told her Ralph was hot for her and would be up in a little while.

In a few minutes, there was a knock on the door and I opened it and there was Ralph with a couple[of beers in his hand. He handed one to me and came in the room.

Maggie was laying on the bed and when he had closed the door, got up and walked over to him, putting her arms around his neck, she gave him a big mouth to mouth kiss.

I could see that Ralph's pants were bulging as he and Maggie kissed. She rubbed his cock through his pants and kind of pulled him over to the bed.

I could see she was hot for a fucking.

He unbuckled his belt and his pants slid down and he stepped out of them, as he wasn't wearing any underwear, just a nice looking cock about the size of mine, which was about eight inches long, maybe his was a little fatter than mine, but it knew where it wanted to go, as Maggie pulled him down on top of her and spread her legs, his cock slid into her cunt, as if it had a mind of it's own.

Two strokes and his cock was buried deep in her pussy. He pulled his t-shirt off and was bare assed naked, except for his socks.

Boy, did they look good fucking away.

It wasn't long before he blew his big load into her cunt, I could see it running down her legs.

He rolled over and his cock slid out of her cunt, which was full of his cum. I quickly mounted her as I had taken my clothes off while they were fucking so I was all ready to fuck.

My cock slid right into the hot, wet pussy, hardly touching the sides it was so hot and wet. I never lasted long as I had gotten so hot watching her fucking Ralph, just loved watching her take that black cock.

As soon as I had finished, she was sucking on Ralph's cock and had him hard again in short time. She climbed on his cock as soon as it was hard and they fucked again.

He lasted a little longer this time and I was ready to fuck again, but I was so horny from watching that I blew my load pretty quick.

So Maggie again started sucking Ralph's cock, when he said, "Maybe I should call Jingle to come over and help me and Ed out with you?"

"That's fine by me," she told him.

Ralph picked up his phone and called his buddy Jingle and asked him if he's like some hot white pussy. "He'll be right over," he said as he hung up his phone.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it and Jingle was standing there in just his shorts, I could see the bulge in his shorts and it looked huge.

Maggie was laying spread eagle on the bed motioning for him to come over.

He dropped his shorts and I saw the largest cock, I ever had seen. It was over ten inches and as big around as a ball bat. Maggie was going to get the biggest cock she ever had.

Her eyes were on his cock as he walked over and guided it onto her cunt, He rubbed it up and down as her cunt lips opened up as he slid his huge cock into her pussy.

He settled his body over her, so his weight wasn't on her, as he was a pretty good sized man and slowly slid his cock into my wife's cunt. about three inches, then back an inch then put about three more into her and back, getting her wetter and wetter, with each pass into her cunt. He had about eight inches into her cunt and she was having a wonderful time, when he pulled back a couple inches and then pushed all of his huge cock into her pussy, right up to his balls.

"Jingle Balls Deep," he said as he pumped his cock all the way in and out of her cunt. Maggie was going wild with enjoyment as that big cock split her almost in two with every thrust.

She must have came three times, while Jingle was fucking her, needless to say after he fucked her a couple times, she was ready to call it a night.

Two days later, she was ready to head back home, as all of Ralph's friends had fucked her at least a couple times, so she didn't get to see much of Reno, as they kept her in bed most of the time. But don't think she missed much of the Holidays.

Jingle said there weren't many white gals that could take him 'Jingle Balls Deep' like Maggie had. He probably fucked her more than anyone, as Maggie just loved his cock.

We exchanged phone number without friends before we left, as who knows when our paths will cross again?  

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments