Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan's First Video - Part I

"White woman wants to make a sensual porn movie with a black lover."

26
12 Comments 12
13.1k Views 13.1k
8.9k words 8.9k words

I think most of you know me by now, the wife who didn't want sex outside her marriage. Then my best friend was filmed having sex with many black men. I watched her video and it piqued my curiosity. I was intrigued, but better yet, I became sexually excited. Then my husband set me up. I spent a weekend having wild sex with a black guy who sported a huge cock. Yep, that's me, Joan. I have another story to tell you now. This story starts about two months after my “Weekend.”

*****

Alice and I were at “The Village Pub and Grill” having lunch together. Alice and I have been friends since I married Alex. Alex and Alice's husband, Don, go way back to when they were friends in elementary school. They're best buds and consequently Alice and I are pretty close also.

It's pretty normal for us two girls to share our innermost secrets with each other. We have told each other secrets that we would never tell our husbands. An example would be Alice sharing her secret of being gangbanged at a frat house during her college years. I shared my secret of how I was fucked by three college men at the same time, one in my pussy and one in my ass, and I blew the third. There are a few others that we shared, but they will still remain secret.

Anyway, Alice and my conversation turned to the interracial movies that she had made. I had seen them all. Her first movie was very amateur, it was her first time being ganged by the black men. That was the movie that I liked best. She was completely unaware she was being filmed and she fucked accordingly. Her next four movies were semi-scripted and you could tell she wasn't as relaxed. Alice did a good job of acting, but the sexual heat wasn't there like it was in the first one.

“You seem very interested in my, quote unquote, porn movies,” Alice said, which caught me off-guard.

We had talked about them over our after lunch cocktail.

“I was just thinking about how you didn't seem to enjoy making the last ones. I mean your acting was fine and the sex was hotter than hot, but I could see that you weren't that enthused.”

“To tell the truth, I don't think I was. Everything was happening so fast. First the fantasy fulfillment, then the train, which by the way I enjoyed tremendously. Then Anthony and Don wanting me to make porn films. They didn't give me time to really wrap my head around the idea. If I had to do it over, I would have given myself time to really digest what they wanted me to do. I would have made the films, but more on my terms. We made those four films over a period of one week. I would have been more comfortable making one a month.”

“You remember the conversation the four of us had when Alex and I told you about our weekend? How Don asked for the video and I told him there was none.”

“Yes I recall, Alex said something to the effect that you would make one if you wanted to.”

“Yes, and that has been on my mind ever since. I know Alex would come in his pants if I told him I would. He's been such a horny dawg ever since I screwed Anthony. He hasn't said it yet, but I know he wants me to make a skin flick. If he asked, I'd probably tell him, “Yes,” on the condition that I would be in control.”

“Wow... Every time I see you there is another surprise coming from you. I like your idea of control, but just how are you going to tell Alex this?”

“I've kind of made up my mind that I don't need his permission to make a movie. I also don't think he would object one bit. I'm not ready to make a decision just yet, but I'm leaning in that direction. Alex has Anthony's phone number, but I will make the call to see if he's interested. I know you said you would fuck one of those other guys in a heartbeat. If Anthony won't do it, I'll call him and see if he would like to.”

“You must be talking about the third guy to have me that night. I'd do him again, he turned me on to no end. I think his name was Devon, or maybe it was Evan, I don't know for sure. If you talk to Anthony and he doesn't know him, I can ask Andrew. Andrew is the one who started all this. He's pestering me to fuck him again. I told him, no way, once was enough. Since then he has left me alone, but he still likes to have lunch with me. I think he's hoping that I will give him a piece again.”

“Would you? I mean would you fuck Andrew again if you got horny for black dick?”

“Talking to you now and thinking about how good it felt, I think I would like to. He has a big cock and he fucked me good that night. Fuck, with all this black cock talk, now I'm horny!”

“You are not alone, I think I want another black cock also. You fucked Anthony and I fucked Anthony, maybe we can do a threesome with him.”

Alice's eyes got big when I mentioned a threesome.

“I need to go home now. I'll call you tomorrow morning, better yet, come over for coffee around 9, I'll pick up some fresh donuts.”

“Okay,” I replied.

I had a feeling Alice was going home because she was horny and wanted to play with her dildo. I noticed how she was squirming in her chair at the table, as we talked. We walked out to the parking lot, our cars were parked next to each other. I went to give Alice a peck on the cheek, but her head turned and our lips met. We kissed and she hugged me. Alice was hot and horny, so I rubbed her crotch “accidentally”, causing her to push against my hand. Alice's tongue was against my teeth so I opened my mouth. Her tongue darted in and we French kissed.

“Do you want to come to my house?” I asked her.

“I don't think it's a good idea, Joan. I might want to do something that might cost our friendship. I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow.”

Could it be? My friend of many years was showing another side of herself? I watched Alice swing her cute little ass as she walked around to her car door. Alice didn't know it, but her best friend would be willing and happy to have a girl on girl with her.

*****

I sat at my computer, watching videos of black men and white women fucking. I was horny, but I was more interested in seeing how they performed. There were a lot of professional clips and they looked so phony. I tried to stay away from them and look for the more amateur filming. The unscripted, amateur film seemed to be more honest. I liked seeing a woman morphing from hesitant to thoroughly enjoying the black cock in her pussy. The black men always seemed eager in the beginning, but they too morphed into raging human bulls as they reached their climax. Slamming their black cocks deep into their white woman's pussy as they unloaded copious amounts of cum.

My pussy tingled as I thought of Anthony and how he filled my pussy with his black cock and cum. I touched my clit and shocks of sensations spread throughout my body. I forced myself to stop thinking of Anthony and me. I was here to gain knowledge about porn, specifically how to film good honest fucking.

I was still on my computer when Alex came home from work. He dropped his car keys in the tray on the buffet and walked over to me.

“Whatcha doing, Hun?” he asked.

“Trying to visualize how amateur porn films are made,” I responded. “The professional films are phony to me and the amateur seem more honest. The amateur films are in dire need of lighting and better cameras, the focus is usually fuzzy. There has got to be a way to combine the two.”

Alex looked at me, he was studying my face, then he looked straight into my eyes. “Are you thinking of doing what you said you might do?”

“If you mean making a movie, yes, I'm thinking of that. I just don't want to make a dumb fuck movie that would appeal to a sixteen year old boy fappin' away. I want something that would appeal to adults and especially to women. There has to be more than just, slam bam, thank you ma'am. I want some depth, emotions, kissing, all the things you and I do when we make love.”

“Good luck with that, I don't think it's possible to do. Anyway we can discuss this while we have dinner at David's Diner. I'm hungry and there are no food smells coming from the kitchen.”

*****

Alex was chowing down on a nice big juicy hamburger, while I was picking at my salad. I was waiting for him to start the conversation. He sat the uneaten portion of his hamburger on his plate.

“Are you waiting for me to start talking about your movie?”

“Kinda, I don't know anything about how they are taped. Do we use a script or just go with it. Who will be there watching or working. I'm totally lost on that stuff. Do I just lie down and fuck or what?”

“Honey, relax. I think you are putting too much thought into this. During my college years, I worked for an advertising production company. The first year I was low man on the totem pole, chasing for whatever the ad director wanted. The second year I worked on the set. I helped with the design and construction. My final year, I was able to handle a camera. A very, very expensive camera. The first time I used it, I was so nervous. It didn't take many commercials before I was video taping like a professional. I think I can be a great help to you if you decide to do a video.”

“I believe you're right. I'm am putting to much effort and worry into it. I just want to do a good job of making an amateur fuck film. If you would help me work out the details, I would be happy.”

“I'll help, so relax and enjoy. Knowing you, it will be the best fuck video of the year!”

Alex finished the remainder of his hamburger and chugged his soda. When we arrived home, Alex went down into our unfinished walkout basement. He spent a good hour or so down there before coming back upstairs.

“I have an idea for the set. There is plenty of room down there to build it. A basic three wall room that looks like a woman's dream bedroom. I'll start that this weekend. After I build the set, invite Don and Alice over and show them what is going on. They might have some good ideas too.”

Alex had the set built and staged in two weeks. When I saw it for the first time, I felt like I was in a Princess' bedroom. It was so beautiful. With all the lighting, there were no shadows, every corner was well lighted. One of my pet peeves with porn is poor lighting. I had to call Alice and Don right now, they had to see what Alex had built.

I called Alice and they came over the next Saturday afternoon. Don didn't say much, only that it was a beautiful set. Alice went nuts over it. She wished she had had such a nice set for her movies. We talked for hours, about the set, and the actual making of the movie. Don and Alex were upstairs when Alice asked me, “Can I fuck on your set when you are done?”

That is when I surprised myself, “How about you be a part of my movie? You can suck, fuck, do whatever you want. If you want to, bring Andrew, you said he wants to fuck you again. Maybe get that guy you liked, to fuck you again also. Do a threesome with the two of them, that would be hot.”

“You want me to be in your movie? Damn, that would be great. A threesome with two black studs would be like a cherry on the top.”

I moved closer to Alice. My face was within inches of hers. “I would like for you to do a threesome with me and Anthony. I would like to surprise Don and Alex by having a lesbian scene with you. I'd like to eat your pussy while Anthony is fucking me. Would you do that?”

Alice smiled, put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me. A deep French kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. We spent the next few minutes kissing and feeling each others tits. I had short shorts on, but Alice was wearing a mini skirt. My fingers found the hem and lifted it up so my fingers could slip inside her panty crotch.

Her pussy lips were wet, just as wet as mine. Alice moaned as my finger rubbed her clit. I slipped my finger into her slippery slit, pushing the tip until it found her vagina. My finger was well lubricated as it slipped deep inside her. Alice spread her legs as much as she could without falling. I moved her backward until she was lying on the bed. She spread her legs wide and I forced two fingers, then three fingers into her. My thumb was working her clit as my fingers pumped into her. Alice had her orgasm in a matter of minutes. Her teeth biting her knuckles to keep from making noise. I removed my fingers from her wet pussy. She could see how wet they were as I inserted them into my mouth. I sucked each one, looking directly into her eyes. She could see I was enjoying myself.

“You, my dear, have the sweetest pussy taste. Next time My tongue will be inside you.”

Alice looked at me, “I can't wait for the next time. That was great and I'm so horny. I want to eat your pussy too. I'd love to do a threesome with you! Anytime, anywhere, with anyone.”

I was planning the scenes of my movie as we stood there. Alice would suck black cock, fuck black cock and eat her best friends pussy. This would be a great movie.

We straightened ourselves out and went back upstairs. The guys were having a beer, so I poured glasses of wine for Alice and me.

Don looked at Alice, “Alex wants Andrew's cell number, he would like to call him.”

Alice entered Andrew's number into Alex's phone contacts. We finished our drinks and our friends said, “Goodnight.” After they had left, Alex and I sat down at the kitchen table. There was a pad of paper and there was writing on it.

“What is written on the pad?” I asked.

Alex handed it to me. “Read it for yourself. Just ideas that Don and I came up with.”

I read and was surprised that Don and Alex had almost the same ideas that I had. Don had suggested that Alice and I do a lesbian scene and a threesome with Anthony. Don wanted Anthony to cum in me doggy style, so Alice could lick up my creampie. Alex then wanted me to do the same with Alice. These guys wanted more than Alice and I.

“Alice and I are on-board to do the lesbian scene, we already discussed that. We didn't talk about anything as hot as creampie eating. We practiced some with each other while we were downstairs. I fingered her to an orgasm. I'll bet you and Don didn't know that. It was our first time and we both enjoyed it.”

“No we didn't know or we would have been down there watching. I've always wondered if you would do a girl on girl. Now that I know you have, I'm hornier than horny. Can you and Alice give Don and me a preview?”

“Nope, you have to wait until the taping.”

The next evening at dinner, Alex let me know that he had lined up two professional cameras. One of the cameras came with an operator who had done some amateur porn before. Alex would operate the other camera himself. Don would handle the boom mic. He had called Andrew, he now had Devon's cell number. He called Anthony and Devon. They would do the film, both of them wanted another shot at Alice. Anthony wanted me again. I was satisfied how fast everything was progressing.

The plot for the first scene was concocted in my mind. The scene would start with me showing two black pool boys what work they had to do. I would then go inside the house and insert a DVD into the bedroom player. I would be lying in bed watching a porn film on the TV. I would be playing with my pussy as I watched the action. Alice would then peek in through the slightly ajar bedroom door. She would watch me while rubbing her own pussy. Then she come in when I started moaning. She would replace my hand and play with my pussy while kissing me. From then on we would do our lesbian scene ad lib.

Scene two would be the two pool boys watching us through a window. They would argue who would fuck who as they sneaked into the house. They would burst in on Alice and I. We would feint surprise, then they would manhandle us into position and fuck us. The camera would pan to Devon and I. Alice and Anthony would leave the bedroom. The rest of the scene would be ad lib between Devon and me. I wanted Anthony with Alice and Devon with me the first time. I wanted to see what Alice liked about Devon's fucking. What happened after that would be entirely up to how the night played out.

Everything was set in my mind, now we just had to plan when this would all take place. I called Alice. I wanted her and Don, along with Alex, to set a date. Anthony and Devon would then be asked if the date would work out for them. The four of us got together after dinner that evening to discuss the date. Don and Alice said they could do it anytime. Alex wanted another week to get the camcorders and cameraman here.

Alice said, “I opt for a Friday night. That way we have all weekend to do any retakes if necessary.”

I thought to myself, “Retakes bullshit, Alice just wants to fuck the black dudes all weekend. I had to agree, that might be fun. Sorry Don and Alex, find your own pussy for the weekend.”

“Then we all agree, a week from this Friday will be my amateur porn debut.”

They all agreed. Alex went to the bar and fixed the four of us a drink. Alice and I took our drinks and went downstairs. We talked awhile about the movie. We went so far as to practice how our scene would start. I put a DVD in the player and pressed play. Soon there was a nude white woman on her knees giving a very dark black man a blowjob. This black man was very dark, but his cock was the color of coal. The woman was the whitest woman I had ever seen. Her skin color was as white as milk. Alice and I just stared as she sucked his cock. Her mouth fit around his cock, barely.

She sucked his cock until he pushed her backwards. She landed on her back, legs spread wide. The camera zoomed in for a closeup.

“Holy fuck!” Alice moaned as the black cock penetrated the woman's pussy. “That has to be the blackest cock and the whitest pussy on the planet. That is hot, that is hotter than hot.”

I had to admit, it was a very hot scene. My pussy was overflowing with my juices, my pussy lips were wet. I was free lipping tonight, but I didn't expect this to happen. I was getting really horny and Alice was so close to me. Alice and I looked at each other and then we came together in a kiss. I felt her pussy and she was soaking wet. She had her finger between my wet lips. We pulled our hands back and licked our fingers.

“No, we can't do this!” We almost said in unison.

I shut the TV off. There was no sense watching the video anymore. I would make sure Alex and I watched it later though.

“Back to practice,” Alice said.

Alice went off set while I laid on the bed rubbing my clit. I hoped she was doing the same, only watching me. I was getting pretty close to an orgasm when Alice walked in. She climbed onto the bed and hovered over me. I wanted to kiss her and I'm sure she wanted to kiss me, but we didn't. As hot and horny as we were, we knew we would never stop at just kissing. This was as far as we could go, we both sat up and parked our asses on the edge of the mattress.

“I'll make sure to play that DVD when we film, that is so fucking hot. If anything will get us in the mood, that video sure will,” I said.

“Can I borrow it tonight? Pretty please?” Alice asked.

“Sorry Hun, Alex and I will be watching it tonight, but you can have it tomorrow.”

We took our empty drink glasses and returned upstairs. The guys were still talking about recording and how to maneuver the overhead mic. Alex was telling Don how important he and the mic were to the overall video. Alice and I listened for awhile before the men decided it was late and they had a big day at work tomorrow.

The men shook hands while Alice and I gave each other a peck on the cheek. They left and Alex closed the door. I went downstairs and retrieved the DVD.

“I want you to see this DVD tonight,” I said. “I'm going to bed now, don't stay up to long.”

“Be right up, Sweets.”

I put the DVD in the player and pressed play. I paused the video right before the first scene, the one that had Alice and me so hot. Alex came into the bedroom and readied himself for bed. Alex getting ready for bed consisted of brushing his teeth and stripping to his boxers. I was under the covers when he came in and crawled under the covers too. When Alex had mounted our bedroom TV, he had taken into consideration that we would watch while lying down. I waited until he was settled in before I pressed the pause button again. The video resumed.

I watched again as the albino looking white girl and her coal black lover did their scene. The foreplay was short, but I could hear Alex's breathing change. I looked at his face, he was intently watching the lovers on the screen. When the closeup of the man's coal black cock head spreading her perfectly milky white pussy lips, I heard what sounded like a muffled gasp. I reached over and took hold of Alex's steel hard cock. Alex isn't cut and when I slipped his foreskin back, his cock head was covered with his pre-cum. My pussy was wet, but it didn't need to be, his cock was lubricated enough to enter me.

We watched together as they fucked. When the woman straddled the man, Alex raised my leg and slipped his cock into my saturated pussy. I closed my eyes, my mind taking me back to when Anthony's cock first penetrated me. Alex moved around so we were now in the missionary position. Alex can rub my clit with his belly in such a way that he brings on my orgasms fast. He was doing it now and I was building at the same time he was. Alex sounded like a bull as he blasted his cum deep in me. I was milking his throbbing cock as my orgasm took hold of my body. My arms were holding us tight together, my heels dug tight into his buttocks. Now I could smack my pussy upward, taking all of Alex's cock into me. I held my pussy tight against him, milking every drop of his semen from him, just like I did with Anthony's cum.

We both slowly came down from our euphoric climaxes. In my mind I wasn't fucking Alex, I was fucking the black guy in the movie. His coal black cock made me wet and horny. His coal black cock fucked my pussy. His coal black cock gave me my climax. I was having a hard time wrapping my mind around how much I liked black cock.

My eyes were still shut as I imagined his coal black cock being pulled out of me. Alex grunted as he rolled onto his back along side me.

“What got into you woman? You've never fucked me like that before. That video must have really turned you on.”

I didn't answer him. I kissed his cheek then relaxed back. My mind drifting off to sleep, the last thing I remember was I was under a dark black man. His cock buried deep in me, my legs and arms surrounding his body, holding us together...

I awoke with a start! I was alone in my bed, Alex had already left for work. The room was bright with the morning sunlight. I looked with sleepy eyes at the clock, 10 AM, I had slept late. I sat up, yawning and rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I dropped my arms and looked around, everything was just as it was last night.

Jenny_Jin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenny_Jin

I had slept in the nude. I got up and stumbled into the bathroom to pee. I turned on the shower faucet as I stepped in, the hot water spray stung my skin. I spent extra time scrubbing the suds into my crotch. I had slept the night with cum not only inside me, but all over my vulva.

I felt human again as I walked back into my bedroom. I looked at the large stain in the middle of my sheet. I stripped the bed then picked out my clothes for the day. The weather was supposed to be hot, so I would forgo my bra and panties. I picked out a loose pair of shorts and a light loose top, I would be cool in these.

After dressing I went downstairs and fixed myself a cup of coffee. I split a bagel in half, pulled the toaster out and dropped the bagel half in. I opened the fridge and looked for the cream cheese. I couldn't find any, Alex had left the keeper in the sink, he had finished it. Oh well, butter it is. I ate in silence until Alice knocked and walked into my kitchen.

“Good morning, Sunshine. I was here earlier, but you were sleeping so soundly, so I left as quietly as I could. It must have been a hot night with Alex.”

“Morning back, Hun. I had a very nice night. Fucked well and slept well.”

“The movie was that good. How did Alex like it?”

“He liked it, he pounded my pussy pretty hard. Let me finish my bagel and I'll get the DVD for you. Be prepared for a good fuck from Don, this movie will make him hot.”

“That's what I'm counting on.”

Alice stayed and we talked. She fixed herself a cup of coffee and a piece of toast. The conversation swung around to Friday night. She asked if I was looking forward to it. I told her I was and then I related how last night I wasn't fucking Alex, I was fucking the dude in the movie.

Alice looked at me strangely, “Hooked on black cock?”

“Somewhat,” I replied. “Just looking forward to having black cock this weekend. I hope Alex doesn't mind, but he's not getting my pussy. He'll have to find his own.”

Alice laughed, “Peggy can fuck him silly. I think she likes your man.”

“You know he has already had her. He's probably sneaked over and fucked her a couple times since. To tell the truth, it's okay with me. I like Peggy, she's a good friend, she won't steal him from me.”

“I don't think Don has been with her. He would probably like to, but he is afraid of how I would react. Little does he know that I would like to have an open marriage. Maybe I will tell him so he can have a few flings before he gets older. It's not fair to him that I can have all the cock I want with whoever. He should have the same, only pussy.”

Alice finished her coffee and toast. She took the DVD and left. I spent the day doing laundry, tomorrow I would tackle the house cleaning. Thursday I spent mowing the grass and cleaning out the flower beds. Our yard looked very nice. I checked the pool water, the chemical balance was perfect. There were a couple leaves floating around and I removed them.

It was finally Friday morning. I was getting excited about tonight. I decided to do a last check on my bedroom set downstairs. I turned the lights on and spent way to much time making sure everything was perfect. I looked at the bed, I pictured myself being fucked there. I looked at the door, that is where my friend Alice would come through. I pictured my face in her crotch, her moaning as I ate her pussy. This would be our bisexual debut. I hoped Alex and Don wouldn't get to excited and fuck up my movie.

I took a shower after a light lunch. I had a 2 PM appointment with the beauty salon. I was going to get the whole treatment, pussy shave, massage, hairdo and makeup. I had discussed this with my beautician Callie when I made my appointment. I didn't tell her the real reason for all this, she thinks I'm going out to have a good time. Callie is not the most pretty woman, but she is good at what she does. Her massage is to die for. I was done at 5:15, Uber picked me up and I was home in a flash.

Everyone was to meet at here no later than 7 PM. Alex came home right after work. Jack, the camcorder guy, was waiting in his car for Alex. Alice and Don were here at ten till, Devon pulled into the drive right after they walked in. The phone rang and Alex picked it up. From the look on his face, something wasn't right. He nodded his head and said, “Okay, see you when you get here.”

“That was Anthony, he will be here late because of work. He apologized profusely, especially to you Joan. He promised he would make it up to you. He thinks, but is not sure, that he can be here by eight. The question is, do you want to wait for him or shall we proceed?”

Everyone looked at me, it was my night and my call.

“Give me a couple minutes,” I said. “I need to sort this out in my mind.”

I went to my bedroom and sat on the bed. “Well, this is a fine howdy do.” I thought. “I don't want to wait, I'm ready except for changing my clothes.”

I thought for a minute before an idea came to me. I looked in my dresser drawer, there is was, the mask from last years masquerade ball. I rummaged through another drawer. There was the lacy lingerie I had worn also. I quickly stripped naked and donned the costume. I looked in to mirror, a tug here and there and I was ready. I still had it, my figure was just as sexy as last year.

I walked out from the bedroom and into the living room. Everyone smiled when they saw me. I looked at Devon's face, he looked like he had just won the lottery. In a way he had, he had won me.

“Okay, this is what we will do.” I explained we would start, Anthony's part would just be delayed and recorded later. I told Alex to record me as I came down the stairs into the basement. That I wanted closeups of my body along with full body views. They were to keep recording, even if the unfinished part of our basement was in the background. We could edit it out later. I wanted them to record continuously until I told them to stop. I knew Alex was very good at editing, I had seen some of his rough recordings and then I saw them finished. I chased them all downstairs except for Devon. I wanted to talk to him alone.

I had just met Devon just a short time before. I wanted to know something about the man who would be sticking his cock in me. I asked him to stand up. He was six foot one, his chest was shaped like a body builder, without actually being one. He was dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, he was going to be working on my pool.

I started to tease him. I walked up to him and put my arms over his shoulders. I pressed my pussy against him. His hands found my ass cheeks and he pulled me tight. I ground my pussy against what had to be his cock. It was starting to bulge in his shorts. I drew back, took one hand and wrapped it around his dick. Squeezing, then relaxing my grip, I wanted him hard. His hands started to travel upwards towards my tits. I stepped back and away from him.

“Not yet, sweetie. I want you to go downstairs and sit on the bed. I'll be down shortly.”

I watched as Devon disappeared down into the basement. I felt very giddy, in a few moments I would be performing in front of two camcorders and four people. I walked to the stairs and down two steps before I closed the door. There was only the light from a sixty watt bulb lighting the stairway. Just what I wanted for this portion of the movie. Jack was crouched down at the bottom of the stairs. The red light on his camcorder was blinking. I descended the stairs slowly, I could see the camcorder lens twisting back and forth. Jack must be getting closeups. I had two steps to go, when Jack held up his hand for me to stop. He filmed me from my toes to the top of my head. He stepped back and motioned for me to continue.

I saw Alex with his camcorder, he was filming me from further back. He was getting the wide angle shots. I walked towards the set. Devon was sitting on the bed, I let my hips sway as I approached him. Devon was looking at the juncture of my thighs, I was showing a nice camel toe, my lacy thong letting my skin peek through. I shivered and began to gyrate slowly in front of him, my soft sensual body teasing the man sitting on my bed. I was lustfully playing for both cameras now.

Immediately the camcorders disappeared from my mind as I looked down, Devon's and my eyes meeting. I was hot for him, and he knew it. I wanted him to take me, not softly, but rough, like a man who wanted to conquer me. Slowly my hands began to work with my body, roaming over my belly up along the curves of my breasts, lightly grazing the lace over my hard and swollen nipples. Then down they moved back across my stomach, stopping at the hem of my nightie.

This was my new fantasy. To be mastered and taken by this black man, my eyes were begging for him to do this. I wanted him inside my body, I wanted him to bring out what was still hidden inside me.

I was startled when his hand touched my knee. His fingers spread like a fan to move up along my shaking thigh. Slowly he stood up towering over me, his fingers untied the ribbons that held my top together. I felt my nightie slip over my shoulders and fall to the floor. I was standing there in my sheer bra and thong.

My skin felt the absence of his fingers. A moment later the pressure of both hands returned to my shivering flesh. Roaming down the small of my back, and over my panties to hold my quivering behind. Gently, yet in command of me, I felt him pull me into his bulging crotch, his tongue opened my lips in a kiss that burned like fire.

I felt the heat of his body begin to melt mine. His huge hands covered my bottom, and I wiggled a little and received a playful spank for it. His hands slid up my spine as his tongue explored my mouth, forcing my tongue to lie still as he explored me. Gently he grasped my hair and pulled my head back away from his lips. My back arching, thrusting my breasts forward only to be held inside my flimsy bra. He pulled the bow between them, allowing them to be free of their prison. They were waiting, like eager puppies, to be touched and caressed.

My left breast cupped in his huge hand, my nipple feeling his thumb as it pushed my rigid tit from side to side. His hand left my breast, traveling over my stomach, resting on the waistband of my panties. With deft fingers he untied the bow holding my thong. A slight downward push and my panties slid down my legs, landing on the floor.

I wasn't embarrassed standing there naked in front of my friends. Devon's hand now cupping my hot and swollen sex. A single finger stroked along my swollen hidden lips.

“My god, Joan, you are soaking wet,” he whispered in a voice that sent goose bumps over my body.

“Then you know what I want Devon, what I need,” I whispered back in a shaky voice.

"Do you know what happens to little girls who play with fire?"

I shivered and melted into his body.

My hands roamed over his chest, feeling the hardness of his muscles. I pulled the T-shirt up and over his head. My lips found his brown nipples and sucked and teased them.

Slowly I sank to the floor. My fingers shook as I loosened his shorts, his bulge showing me what was awaiting me. Slowly I pulled his shorts down, not daring to look up. Devon stepped out of his shorts and kicked them aside. I slowly raised my eyes. There were two huge balls hanging loose in their sac. I looked to see a curved cock. I watched his veins as blood was being pumped into it, making it harder and bigger.

There was nothing small about Devon. He was a giant of blood, muscle and animal attraction. He was the breeding stallion in this room. I moved up to his shaft, taking it in my trembling fingers, feeling the throbs as it grew bigger and harder. I moved my head away to take in the view, all eight inches. My vagina tensed, when my fingers were unable to encircle its thickness. My lips planted a kiss on the head of his huge black cock. I held it tight as my lips slid over his thickness. My mouth filling with his man meat. My tongue encircling his manhood, teasing sensations from him.

I shivered as I thought about how far my vagina would have to open to take him inside me. I looked up into his eyes. Above his head I saw the camera lens, Alex holding it as he recorded me sucking a huge cock. I pulled my mouth off and licked all around his shaft. I slipped my lips over the head as I stared directly into the camera lens. I pulled back off of Devon's cock.

Looking at the camera, I mouthed, “I love black cock!”

What I said was meant to be seen by Alex, but anyone could read my lips with no problem

Devon moved me onto the bed. He made sure I was sitting near the edge when he pushed me onto my back. My pussy was now exposed, waiting for his strong tongue. A camera was soon between my legs. It was zoomed in close to show my readiness and wetness. Devon spread my pussy lips with his fingers so the camcorder would have a better view. Little strands of my slickness stretched from labia to labia. As the camera moved away, Devon moved in.

Devon's tongue darted in the groove between my labia and thighs. He was teasing my poor drenched pussy. Around and around he licked, coming ever closer to my slit. I was burning up with desire for him. I didn't want his tongue now, I wanted his cock. I wanted to fuck. His tongue slid up my slit then back down, stopping at my vagina entrance. Devon flicked his tongue tip at my opening before pushing it inside me. He licked my vagina walls then moved back up to my clit. His lips surrounded my clit and his tongue was pressed flat, the pressure was intense. I wanted his thick black cock inside me, not his tongue.

“I want your cock, give it to me baby, fuck me now,” I said it loud enough to be picked up by the mic.

Devon knelt between my legs, my quivering legs tight against his thighs. He laid his cock on my belly, just to show me how far he would go into me.

I gasped as he brought his cock up against my labia. He pulled back his foreskin to show his black cockhead, a dripping wet white cunt to be explored and filled. Gently he stroked my button sending pulsating pleasure into my body as the tip kissed my slit. He stroked up and down my slit gently at first, and then increased the tempo to a fast rhythm. I could not help it and I let out a moan, Devon smiled, he was watching my every reaction. I shivered as his cock continued to massage my sex.

Alex had his camcorder close in. He was capturing Devon's cockhead traveling up and down my very wet slit. Devon was playing me to the camera, like a maestro. My sex was weeping for him.

I moaned again, unable to control myself. Devon looked down, he could see the flush on my face and chest.

"Baby you are so wet, your lips so shiny from your dripping cunt, are you going to tell me what you want Hun?"

I just moaned in response, what I really wanted was for him to plunge his cock deep into me.

"Come on Baby, tell Daddy what you want."

He was playing me for the camera. I was still feeling the hard cock rubbing my slit mercilessly.

"Please,” I gasped. “ Please."

"What is it Baby? Tell Daddy."

"Please Devon," I cried out, wanting him so much inside me.

"What does my baby girl want?"

"Oh fuck me Devon, please fuck me Daddy."

I arched and gasped, it felt huge. For a moment there was pain as I tried to accommodate its hardness, its thickness, and the power of the man behind it. My hands pushed on his steel hard belly, trying in vain to hold him back. I gasped and winced when the pain returned for a moment. Then I was filled by a fullness I had so wanted to experience again, so full I felt I would burst. Alex brought the camcorder in close to see my pussy swallow the thick black monster cock. I felt it advancing deep into my vagina.

"Take it baby, that's it, take it all." Devon's voice reassuring me as I squirmed beneath him to get comfortable, my insides stretching around him as his cock filled me.

He stopped and I took in a deep breath. Taking my left leg with his right hand, he pulled it away to open me up to the camera and to my own eyes. I saw to my amazement, he was buried up to his pubic bone in me. I saw no black cock, only his black belly.

I looked down and watched his black shaft slide out of me, shiny from my slick juices. It was huge like a curved pipe, but I wanted it back inside me. I squinted and gasped and looked back up at Devon. My body, my eyes, my cunt wanting him.

"Hang on baby, it's time for your fucking."

I hung onto his arms as his black shaft worked my body. I could do nothing but literally watch myself being fucked hard. My swollen wet lips surrounding him as they rubbed along his hard pole. His cock felt like an steel piston as he thrust in and out of me, stretching and filling me. It hurt when he thrust in hard, and yet when he pulled out, I moaned for him to return. I was surprised by the depth of my vagina, as I took him into me, my pussy pulsated and clenched his huge cock. But Devon was back there inside me, he was hard, he was brutal, and my body was responding.

Devon was working hard, trying to avoid the pleasure he wanted by emptying those heavy balls. Filling me with his hot sperm. I worked my pussy trying to milk him into a climax. That is when he slapped my thigh. “Up on your hands and knees,” he barked at me.

I wasn't used to be ordered around when fucking, but I did as I was told. Devon's cock slipped out of me as I rolled over. I raised up on my knees, I presented my sex to him. Devon's hands grabbed my waist, he was moving us into position. His cock was standing straight out from his body, searching for my vagina. Both camcorders were in position to record Devon's onslaught of my pussy.

My pussy once again felt his hardness as it obediently opened for his thick black cock. I tried to imagine what the camcorders saw as he slid into me. Devon's hands were roaming over my hips, sliding up my body until he was cupping my breasts. His fingers twerking my nipples, sending hot flashes of electricity through my clit.

Devon bent over and whispered into my ear, “Time to fuck for the cameras baby.”

His hands were now in my hair, pulling back like the reins on a horse's bridle. He slammed me back against his driving hips, impaling me. I thought his cock would exit through my belly. Again and again he drove into me, my breasts swinging back and forth. He wasn't fucking me, he was fucking for himself. He had told me, “Time to fuck for the cameras.” And he was.

Devon changed his rhythm, he drew back slowly, then rammed his cock in. Our bodies produced a resounding slap as they crashed together. He fucked me this way for what seemed like an eternity. Alex and Jack were moving around the bed, catching all the action. Devon was pushing me down, his hands between my shoulder blades. I dropped down, my face in the sheet. Now Devon had a tight grip on my waist, he pulled me harder into him.

In this position my vagina opened up for more depth, Devon's thick black cock taking advantage. Devon let go of my waist, but continued to thrust deep into me. I felt a stinging slap to my ass. Then another and another, this isn't what I expected. I looked back at Devon, what I saw was a smile as his hand cracked against my skin. It hurt like hell, but was strangely hot. I saw both camcorders close, recording my humiliation.

Devon stopped spanking me. His cock not leaving the confines of my pussy as he changed from kneeling to standing. My ass lifted up, like I was attached to a pole. In a way I was, only the pole was big and black. Devon returned to his previous rhythm, I looked down and back between my swaying breasts. Alex was there, his camcorder taking close up video of Devon's thick cock fucking my cunt. This was not love but pure animalism. I was the white mare being broken to the power of the black stallion. My vagina clenched around his thrusting shaft, my head jammed into the sheets, I was being fucked hard and my shameless body was loving it.

I was hoping that the video would show how I felt at this moment. The feeling of being a whore for black cock released another flood of my juices. The camcorder picking up the steady drip, drip as my pussy leaked onto the sheet.

I wasn't playing for the camera anymore. I was offering my body to Devon, offering myself for his pleasure. With his powerful hands he held me against his pounding cock. I cried out, moaning, and whimpering. I was nothing but a doll, suspended on his cock. I clenched my pussy tight as my breasts bounced. I was getting close.

I whimpered, cried out, shook my head and begged him to fuck me harder. The thrusting of his black cock continued without mercy. I exploded in a quivering, throbbing, orgasm that sent shivers rippling down and through my flesh. Devon waited for me to come down before he pulled out. I turned to face what had just opened my pussy and my mind. There was no turning back for me now, I promised myself to black cock. Alex would have to step aside and share me.

Devon rolled me onto my back again. He was looking deeply into my eyes when his cock found my slick vagina again. We smiled at each other as his cock penetrated and sunk deep into me. He knew and I knew that there would be many more times that he and I would be having sex. I pulled his sweaty body down onto me, mashing my tits. His hips and ass were bobbing as his black cock thrust inside me. I wanted him to cum in me. I wanted to feel his cock throb as he pumped his sperm deep inside. His swimmers looking for an egg that was safely hidden away.

“Stop thrusting when you cum. Keep your cock deep so I can feel it throbbing,” I begged him.

Devon was thrusting harder and faster. He raised up, staring into my eyes. I looked into his eyes and saw deep pools of lust.

He bellowed out, “Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Goddamn...” His cock was deep, his balls resting on my ass. My pussy walls tight as his cock twitched and throbbed. Ropes of his cum were slamming into my cervix opening. At this precise moment, I wanted him to breed me. Give me a baby to love, to bring back memories of this fabulous night.

Devon stayed tight inside me for a long time. Suddenly I remembered the camcorders were still there. Devon raised up on his arms as Alex and Jack moved into position for a close up of Devon's cock being withdrawn from within me. Devon pulled out so slow, it felt like there was no movement until his cockhead dropped between my ass cheeks. Cum was leaking out of me. Alex was taking close up video of my leaking pussy. Jack was trained on my face. Alex raised the camcorder enough for me to capture some of Devon's cum on my finger. The camera followed my finger as I opened my mouth and sucked his cum off.

Alex and Jack stood back from the bed. They had raised their camcorders up and repositioned themselves. I felt the mattress sink, I was looking up into Alice's face. I raised up to a sitting position facing Alice. Her eyes were hazed over with lust. Her look caused a flood of my juices to soak my pussy and the sheets. I wanted her so bad, I didn't care who was around. I needed to make love to my best friend.

Continued in Part II.

 

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments