Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julia Goes Black Part 3 The Anal Trials

"Julia takes her sexual adventures to a new level when Leroy wants anal sex with her and Jenny."

17
6 Comments 6
13.7k Views 13.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Leroy sat in his new leather chair he had bought the previous day. In his left hand, he held a Cuban cigar that was one out of a box of fifty a friend of his had smuggled in. In his right hand, he held a glass of Château Margaux. At $1,200 a bottle, he had bought a case. On the table in front of him sat a tray with cheeses and crackers and across from him in the white leather sofa laid Jenny and Julia. Jenny was on top and her pussy hovered just above Julia’s mouth. He watched as Julia licked her friend and it reminded him of a cat drinking milk. Her tongue barely touched her friend’s clit but must be doing wonders since Jenny was moaning and groaning loudly.

Jenny used an eight-inch vibrator on her friend and Leroy could actually hear the wet sound coming from Julia’s pussy above the hum of the sex toy.

“I don’t know what is better, the wine, the cigar or you two,” said Leroy with a grin.

Jenny turned her head towards him and winked. “It better be us.”

Julia was about to say something when her friend lowered herself a bit more so her mouth was covered by Jenny’s swollen wet lips. Leroy watched as Julia grabbed her friend’s ass and pushed her down and she must have stuck her tongue deep inside her because Jenny closed her eyes and let go of a long moan.

***

A month had passed since the three of them had sex for the first time. The girls would visit three or four times a week and they would get it on. The toy they were using Leroy had bought as a gift and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Leroy was happy with his fuck bunnies, as he referred to them. Julia was gorgeous as usual, and Jenny was a laugh to be around with her quick remarks and witty tongue. Leroy actually enjoyed their company more than some of his friends, and it wasn’t only the great sex, it was also the fun they had together.

Most of his friends had a lot of money, some of it acquired legally and some not. The point being that they could afford expensive wines, food, and clothes. Jenny and Julia didn’t, so they appreciated small things like the French bottle of wine and the cheese and crackers.

While he watched them, Jenny came and her body shook as she moaned out the evening's second orgasm. Julia wasn’t far behind and when Jenny pushed the toy deep inside her she also came and if Leroy wasn’t mistaken actually squirted a little.

“Oh God," shrieked Jenny. “Did you see that?”

“Yeah, that was amazing. I had no idea she could do that,” said Leroy and poured wine for them.

“What?” said Julia after a minute.

Jenny got off her and sat down on the table where she grabbed a cracker and cut a piece of cheese which she carefully placed on it. "You squirted, honey.”

“No? Did I? It was a good orgasm, but I had no idea I could do that.”

Leroy leaned over the table and gave her a glass of wine. She sat up and put her feet between Jenny's legs and tickled her pussy with her toe.

“You are still wet,” she said and smiled.

“Mm, I am still horny.”

Leroy got up and checked his watch. “Ladies, it’s almost eight, you better clean up and leave or your parents will be upset and start asking questions you don’t want to answer."

Jenny finished her cracker and Julia gulped down the wine. Then they went to the bathroom together for a shower.

Leroy sat back down and swiveled slowly in his new chair while thinking about how to approach a new wish he wanted the girls to fulfill.

“I love your boobs,” said Jenny and kissed Julia’s nipples in turn.

The water was hot and they had plenty of space in the large shower cabin,

“Mm, that feels so good, but we don’t have time. C’mon, let’s finish up and get going.”

When they walked naked across the parquet floor to pick up their clothes that were strewn all over the living room Leroy said, “I have a question.”

“Okay,” said Julia while putting on her panties.

“What do you think about anal sex?”

The room was quiet, and neither of the girls moved. After a few seconds, Jenny said, “My ex-boyfriend wanted to try it, but I told him to fuck off.”

“I have never tried it,” said Julia.

Leroy looked at Jenny. “Why didn’t you do it?”

She continued to get dressed while she spoke. “Well, I guess it must hurt, and I don’t really see the point of it. I mean, my pussy is good, isn’t it?”

“It’s fantastic,” said Leroy.

“Do you want to try,” said Julia when she was dressed.

“Mmm, I have thought about it,” said Leroy with a smile.

Jenny walked over to him and took a sip from his wine glass. “I’m sure you have done it before.”

“I have, but I would like to do it to you, both of you.”

Julia and Jenny looked at each other, but it was Julia who spoke. “You have a big cock, and I don’t want to get hurt.”

Leroy chuckled. “I know, but trust me, if it is done right, you will be fine.”

“I’ll do it if she does it,” said Jenny and pointed at Julia.

“What do you say, baby,” said Leroy.

“I’ll think about it, and let you know next time we come by.”

“Cool. When is that by the way?”

Jenny leaned over his head and kissed his nose while grabbing his cock in her hand. He was limp but she felt how it immediately reacted to her touch. “The day after tomorrow, see you then.”

***

When they were in Julia’s Golf heading towards Jenny’s house Julia said, “What do you think?”

“About Leroy fucking our asses? I seriously don’t know. You know how big he is; it would hurt like a mother fucker.”

Julia laughed at her friend’s statement. “Probably, but have you noticed that his cock head is the same size as his shaft.”

Jenny put her feet up on the dashboard and turned to Julia. “What do you mean?”

“His cock looks like a long tube, not like a tube with a ping pong ball at the end.”

Jenny laughed and when she got herself under control she wiped her eyes. “OK, I know what you mean. What about it?”

“Well, once he gets his cock head inside it should be alright, at least in theory.”

“Mm, you might be right. Come to think of it, my ex, Mike, his cock had a huge head, looked like some kind of overgrown mushroom attached to a stalk.”

It was Julia’s turn to laugh.

When they reached an intersection the lights were red so Julia stopped. While they waited she let her right hand slide down Jenny’s thigh and in under her jeans skirt. She found her hot and humid.

“Just as I thought, you are getting all hot and horny thinking about Leroy penetrating your ass.”

“Yeah, I guess. But please don’t continue, I don’t want to look flushed in front of my parents.”

Julia patted Jenny’s pussy over the cotton fabric of her panties and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

After dropping her friend off, Julia drove home. It wasn’t more than a fifteen-minute drive but by the time she parked outside her parent’s house she had a plan.

“Hi Mom, Hi Dad, good night,” she shouted when she walked in and ran up to her room without waiting for a response.

She turned on her computer. While she waited she took out her school books and changed into a pair of cotton shorts and a simple short tank top that ended just under her boobs.

When the computer had booted up she got on the internet and did a few searches. After reading for about half an hour she smiled and closed the computer down. She knew how to have some serious fun with Jenny and Leroy.

When her parents came to check on her she had changed into her pajamas and lay under the sheets reading a book about advanced economics.

“Hi honey,” said her dad. “How was your day?”

“Good, thank you. I’m just going to finish this chapter and then sleep. I am so tired.”

“Don’t overdo it, you are a good student, but you also need rest,” said her mom.

“I know, thanks.”

When they had gone and Julia had turned off the light, she lay in the darkness and squirmed as her pussy became wet from the thoughts running through her mind. It was hard but she managed to fall asleep without touching herself, she wanted to save it for the evening with Leroy and Jenny.

****

Leroy was a man of many tastes. Not only did he enjoy women, but sometimes, he would spend some time with a man. He didn’t see himself as a homosexual or bisexual, just someone who needed a bit of change sometimes.

The night before he was to meet with Julia and Jenny, he invited his old time fuck buddy Jason to his penthouse.

After a wonderful dinner which included a salmon entree, T-Bone steaks, a lot of red wine and some very tasty twenty-five-year-old cognac, the two friends got into the Jacuzzi.

“Thanks for the invite,” said Jason while sipping on his cognac and puffing on his cigar. He was not as tall as Leroy but equally muscular and his skin was nicely tanned. Born into a rich Hollywood family, he had run away at the age of twenty-two and met Leroy at the club. He had worked in the bar, and his physic and charm made the girls order a few extra shots just to talk to him. What they didn’t know was that Jason was bisexual with a thing for well hung black men.

One night Leroy had caught him in the bathroom at the club with one of the bouncers. Jason had been on his knees happily sucking away at the bouncers eight-inch cock. Leroy had watched the whole thing for a couple of minutes and then left the two men alone.

The following evening he had called Jason to his office and asked him why he sucked cock when he could get any pussy he wanted. Jason explained to him that even though he enjoyed being with women no one sucked dick as well as a man.

Leroy pondered the answered and after a while, he pulled down his zipper and took out his man junk.

Jason had stared at it for all about ten seconds before he went on his knees and attached his mouth like a clam to a rock.

Jason had been right, thought Leroy afterwards; at least Jason sucked cock better than any woman he had been with. It was the beginning of a long and close relationship between the two men. Jason did most of the sucking and was the bottom, but sometimes, Leroy would give his friend a blowjob, and he must say it wasn’t as bad as he had thought it would be.

“You are welcome,” said Leroy and continued. “There is a reason why I invited you this evening, and it’s not only because I like you and respect your mouth. I need to practice some anal sex.”

Jason grinned. "Who is the happy receiver, apart from me?”

“I won’t tell you any names, but they are two girls I have been having some fun with.”

“Mm, I see. Well, if I can help you out, I will be glad too.”

After they finished their drinks they got out of the Jacuzzi, and Jason lay down on a sunbed which stood on the balcony.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

Leroy grabbed a tube of lubrication and began stroking it over his already hard cock.

“What? No foreplay?” said Jason a bit disappointed.

“Sorry, buddy, I have no time, I have to go to work.”

Jason spread his legs enough so Leroy could get between them and when he felt the massive cock press against his anus he closed his eyes and took long deep breaths.

Leroy slowly and gently began to move and little by little, first his cock head and then a couple of inches of his shaft slid into his friend.

“Ahh, slow down, it hurts,” moaned Jason.

“Sorry, I’ll be careful.”

Jason turned his head and looked at the big black man between his legs. His chest was massive and his muscled arms looked enormous in the light from several candles that lit the area.

“If you are going to fuck those girls like you do me, they won’t let you.”

“What do you mean?”

While they had spoken Leroy had pressed a couple of more inches inside and watched as Jason’s eyes grew wider and his breath came out in gasps.

“Because, I know how to be ass fucked, and how to breathe and relax, they won’t.”

Leroy gave another thrust and he was all the way inside. He stopped moving so Jason’s ass got used to his size.

“So, what do you suggest?”

“A lot of foreplay, and fuck them senseless first. The hornier they are, the easier it will be for them to relax.”

“Ah, spoken like a professional.”

Jason laughed. “Well, I am bisexual, and I have fucked my fair share of asses.”

“So have I, but for some reason, these two girls matter to me. I want them to enjoy it.”

Leroy began to move back and forth, not too fast and not too hard. He felt how Jason slowly relaxed and his ass did as well.

“Most of the girls I have fucked in the ass scream and then I only get to thrust a few times before they pull away,” he continued.

“You do have a huge cock, so I understand them. Anyway, make sure your friends are hot and horny, and give them time,” said Jason and closed his eyes.

Looking down at Jason’s perfect round ass Leroy forgot about Jenny and Julia for a while and enjoyed fucking his buddy until he pulled out and came on his back. Then he did Jason a favour and sucked and licked his cock, but at the end, he jerked him off until he came.

When Jason had left Leroy took a long hot shower and then dressed for the night.

***

The following evening Julia parked the Golf outside the building where Leroy lived. She and Jenny walked up the stairs and into the foyer where the doorman greeted them with a smile.

“Are you ready for this?” asked Jenny when they were in the elevator.

“I think so, I am very excited that’s for sure.”

“God, yes, I could hardly fall asleep last night.”

When they reached the penthouse Leroy met them and gave them each a kiss on the cheek and then led the way back to the living room. He was dressed in black jeans and a white T-shirt that showed off his body.

Jenny wore a white summer dress, no bra, and no panties. Julia had chosen a pair of tight shorts and a halter top in black. She didn’t wear any underwear either.

On the coffee table stood a bottle of wine, a large plate with fruit cut in small pieces.

“Nice,” said Jenny and picked up half a strawberry. Then she sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs.

Julia poured herself a glass of wine before joining her friend.

“Today I thought we’d use the bedroom. I think it will be more comfortable for everyone,” said Leroy and drank from his wine. He was standing up and Julia could see the outline of his cock.

“Are you hard, baby,” she asked in a sultry voice.

Jenny giggled and added. “I think he is ready to explode.”

Leroy walked up to her and Jenny slowly opened his jeans and pulled them down. His cock popped out, and she sighed before she gave it a lick from the tip to the base ending with his balls in her mouth.

“Mm, she is really good at that,” said Leroy with his eyes closed.

Julia scooted a bit closer and began to suck on his cock head. When their eyes met she gave him a wink and then gently bit into his shaft.

“Ouch!”

Julia giggled. “Sorry, but it is so tasty.”

“Yeah, but be careful,” said Leroy.

The two girls licked and sucked his shaft for a few minutes, and when he felt the first signs of an orgasm he gently pushed them away and then led the way to his bedroom.

“This is romantic,” said Jenny and looked around.

There was a king size bed with white silk sheets and black pillows and on both sides of the bed stood a nightstand with a lamp, and the large windows had thick drapes that were drawn. Leroy had lit candles around the room and soft music played from hidden speakers.

“I’m glad you like it,” said Leroy and began to undress her.

Julia didn’t wait for him to help her and took off her own clothes. When they were naked they sat down on the edge of the bed and looked up at Leroy.

His cock had a drop of pre-cum on its tip and Jenny wiped it away with a finger which she then offered Julia.

“Mm, tastes good,” she purred.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

Julia and Jenny nodded and then Julia asked, “What about lubrication?”

Leroy went into the bathroom and came back with a tube in his hand. When he was about to give it to her, she said, “Where is the toy?”

“What do you need that for?” he asked with surprise in his voice.

“I want to try something out.”

Leroy went over to one of the nightstands and took out the vibrator from a drawer and gave it to her.

“Jenny, why don’t you get on your knees for me,” said Julia and picked up the lubrication Leroy had left on the bed.

When Jenny pushed her round ass against Julia, she gently caressed her ass cheeks and kissed the soft skin. While she did, she put plenty of lubrication on the vibrator and when she was ready she said, “Here we go.”

Jenny shivered when the tip of the toy touched her anus, and when Julia turned the toy on, she let go of a long moan.

“Wow, that feels so good.”

Julia moved the tip around her friend’s tight hole and then gently pushed it inside her. An inch slid in and Jenny moaned louder.

“I see what you are doing, good thinking,” said Leroy who was still standing behind Julia watching.

Little by little Julia inserted the vibrator and when it was about half way in she asked, “How does it feel, baby?”

Jenny looked at them over her shoulder. Her eyes were unfocused and she bit her lower lip before she answered, “Good, it feels better than good actually.”

Julia began to slide the toy back and forth and within a minute she could push the eight-inch vibrator all the way inside her friend’s ass.

“That is amazing,” said Leroy and grabbed his cock.

Julia saw it and turned her head so she could give him a few sucks before going back to her friend.

“Are you Okay?” she asked Jenny.

“Sure, how much is inside me?”

Julia giggled. “All of it.”

“No? You must be joking, it doesn’t hurt a bit.”

Leroy was so horny that pre-cum continued to ooze out of his cock, and he gently pushed Julia to the side. He grabbed the lubrication and poured a good amount over his shaft which Julia helped him spread it out evenly.

“Here I come,” he said and put his hands on Jenny’s ass cheeks.

Julia helped guide his cock and when the cock head was touching her friend’s anus Leroy pushed himself inside.

“Ah, God you are big,” grunted Jenny.

“Slowly, big boy,” said Julia who was kneeling next to Leroy on the bed.

Very slowly he began to thrust in and out, first only an inch at the time, but as Jenny’s ass opened up he became bolder; soon half of his shaft was buried inside her.

“Yes, yes, fuck my ass, it feels so good,” moaned Jenny and bit into the pillow.

Julia moved so she could reach under her friend and found her pussy wet and hot. Her finger danced over her clit and Jenny responded my pushing her ass harder against Leroy.

To his surprise, she suddenly opened up and he drove himself all the way inside her.

“Oh God, oh, oh, he is so big, so big,” gasped Jenny as Leroy began to fuck her harder.

Julia continued playing with her friend’s pussy until Jenny suddenly arched her back and let go of a long moan, then she slumped down on her stomach. Leroy’s cock slid out of her, leaving her hole gaping empty.

Leroy turned and looked down at Julia. “Are you ready?”

“I am more than ready, I want you deep inside me,” she said with a wink.

Instead of getting on all four like Jenny had done she laid down on her back and pushed a pillow under her ass. When Leroy moved in between her legs she put them over his shoulder and said, “Fuck me hard, baby.”

Leroy added more lubrication and then lined up his cock with Julia’s ass. He slid in a couple of inches before Julia’s face contorted and she began to gasp and breathe fast.

“Oh, oh, wow, go slowly,” she said.

Jenny had recovered and moved on top of her friend so her pussy was above her face, and then she lowered herself so Julia could lick her.

Leroy grabbed Julia’s legs and began to fuck her ass slowly at first, but as she opened up to him his thrusts became harder and longer.

“Mm, I can’t believe you are so deep inside me, please don’t stop, keep going,” moaned Julia as she continued licking her friend.

While he watched the two women Leroy realized how lucky he was. Not only were they fun to be around but he had never met a hornier pair of teenagers in his life.

His orgasm grew in his balls and when he was ready to shoot his load he pulled out of Julia and Jenny was quick to take his cock in her mouth.

“Yes, yes, here I come,” moaned Leroy and closed his eyes as the first of many shots of cum hit the back of Jenny’s throat.

She swallowed like a good girl and made sure he was completely empty before letting go of his long shaft.

Her own orgasm was growing and she began to lick and suck on Julia’s clit. Her friend was extremely wet, and her clit more swollen than usual.

“I am so close,” whispered Julia and began to arch her back under Jenny.

“Oh, oh, her I come,” said Jenny with a long sigh.

Leroy stood still in front of them and marvelled at the beauty of the two women coming as one. When it was over Jenny slumped down on top of Julia and they lay perfectly still.

“Are you Okay,” he asked.

Jenny was first to answer. “My ass feels empty, but apart from that, I’m cool.”

Julia who had her face between Jenny’s ass cheeks gave them two thumbs up.

Leroy lay down next to the girls, and Jenny rolled off Julia. They each cuddled close to him, and he put his arms around them. Then they fell asleep, and Leroy laid there with a big grin on his face looking at his semi erect cock, thinking what a lucky man he was.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments