Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie's Dark Side Chapter 3

"Maggie finds new friend"

10
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It was several days after Tony had paid his last visit to see Maggie that he called again and I answered the phone.

He told me what a great time he had with Maggie and how pleased he was, with me allowing her to have friends like himself. He told me that he had a huge favor, he'd like me to do for him.

"I have a cousin, who's never had sex with a white woman and it's one of his favorite fantasy. He would so love to fuck a white woman and I know that Maggie would just be the most wonderful woman for him to have as his first white piece of ass," he told me.

What could I say? The question had just hit me out of the blue. The more I thought about my answer, the hotter I felt about it.

"I'll have to think about that and see what Maggie thinks about it," I told him.

"Let me get back to you on it. What does this cousin of yours look like, how old is he, married? Tell me a little about him," I told him.

"He's about thirty years old, single, average built, works for the Boeing company as a painter, so has a steady job, owns his own place, doesn't drink much. Most of the time he likes to hunt and fish or take pictures with his camera. Just a all around nice young guy," Tony told me.

"Okay, I'll get back to you, what's his name?"

"Paul Washington," Tony replied.

With that I hung up and went into the other room, where Maggie was folding clothes and said to her. "That was Tony on the phone, wanting to know if you'd be interested in breaking in his cousin, who has never had sex with a white woman. But it's one of his greatest fantasy to fuck a white woman and Tony thinks you would be great at doing this."

"Run that by me again," Maggie said.

"Tony wants you to fuck his cousin, as he has never fucked a white woman and he thinks you'd be perfect to be his first white fuck, as your such a damn good fuck," I answered her.

"That is very interesting, that he thinks I'm such a good fuck, as he has fucked a lot of women."

"I told him I'd get back to him, after I asked you about it. So if you want to break him in, it would be fine with me, as I love to watch you get some black cock, gets me really hot and horny to fuck you.

As a matter of fact just thinking about it, has made me hotter then anything, so while your calling Tony and setting it up, get your pants off so I can fuck you while your talking to him."

We went into the bedroom and she got the phone and called Tony.

When she had gotten him on the line and while she was talking to him, I slid her pants down and she stepped out of them and then laid down on the bed, as I already was naked, I quickly climbed onto her and slid my hard cock between her legs and into her wet cunt, as she had began to get hot just thinking about getting some strange black cock.

"Yes Tony,"she said," I think that would be a great idea to be your cousin's first good fuck."

I was fucking her hot,wet, cunt and she was giving me a hell of a ride, as she talked to Tony about fucking his cousin and also him.

"Yes, tonight would be fine, About 8 pm would be wonderful, we'll be ready for company," she told him and hung up the phone, putting her arms around me and kissing me, as I blew my load into her pussy. Oh how good that was.

About 7:30 she came into the front room wearing a sexy looking bathrobe and a sexier looking nightie under it, did she look hot.

"You look hot enough for dinner," I told her.

"I'm glad you think so, as I'd like to make a good impression on this new guy.

"Yes, he might like to make it a habit to stop by now and then," I told her.

"It makes me hot to think about getting some more black cock, it feels so different when he puts it to me."

"I like to see his black cock sliding in and out of your cunt too, makes me hotter then anything and just thinking about you getting black cock, makes me hot and horny," I answered her.

"You'll just have to wait your turn for a little pussy tonight, so get in line" she told me.

I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big kiss, as I could tell she was just as horny as I was. I was in for a really good time tonight, as when she got into her fucking mood, it took a long time for her to cool down.

As we finished out passionate kissing, and hugging, we heard a car pull into the driveway and stop, so we knew our guests had arrived.

I went and answered the door and there was Tony and his cousin, Paul who was about the same size as Tony, but quite a bit younger, around 30, where Tony was closer to 50.

We moved into the front room where Maggie was standing by the couch.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

Tony went over to her and gave her a big hug and a mouth to mouth kiss, holding it for quite awhile, as Paul and I watched,

Tony's hands were running all over her body, rubbing her tits and pinching her on the ass, she was enjoying it very much.

Paul's eyes were wide open as he took all of this in and I could see, he was enjoying the sight of Tony feeling Maggie up, right in front of us.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" he replied.

"You like to fuck her?"I asked.

"Yes, I would love to fuck her,"he answered.

"Well it won't be long, as she is about ready to fuck,"I told him.

Maggie and Tony had finished hugging and kissing and turning to look at us. Tony introduced Maggie to Paul.

"Maggie, this here is my cousin, Paul and he's a horny young guy, who needs some hot white pussy, so he knows what good pussy fucking is all about. Will you take charge of him and show him what it's like to fuck a real hot pussy, as he's never fucked a good pussy like yours."

"I'd be happy to have Paul show me a good time and I'll try and show him one too," she replied as she took Paul by the hand and led him into the bedroom.

Once inside of the bedroom she took off her robe and turned and helped him to get out of his clothes.

His cock was big and hard and he was ready for whatever. She dropped to her knees and took his hard cock into her mouth sucking up and down on it, while her hands were playing with his balls. Paul's eyes were almost coming out of his sockets, as he could not believe what she was doing to him. I don't think he would be able to last very long, as she was really jacking and sucking his big cock.

Both Tony and myself were in the room, watching Maggie, who then get up and led Paul over to the bed and laid down on it, pulling him on top of her.

She spread her legs and Paul quickly inserted his cock into her very wet cunt. He slid in all the way, as she was so hot that it didn't take much of a effort to put it all in. He was so horny, he had a hard time controlling himself.

She had her legs wrapped around him and he was going to town, sliding his hard cock in and out of her cunt. I could tell that Maggie was getting her goodies several times, as Paul was fucking the shit out of her.

He finally came with a loud yell and collapsed on top of her, Tony quickly rolled him off and as he was completely naked climb on top of Maggie and started fucking her. She wrapped her arms around him and was giving him a great fuck too.

By the time Tony had finished fucking her, it was my turn and I climbed on and had no trouble sliding my cock into her well lubed hole, as the cum was running down her legs and she was full of cum, my cock slid in and out of her hot wet cunt. She was certainly enjoying herself as she was smiling all the time, I was putting my cock to her.

It didn't take me long to blow my load and as I climbed off, Paul climbed back on as he was ready for seconds too.

After that we gave Maggie a chance to rest up and get a shower, before back to the bedroom, where she again took care of all of us again, what a wonderful girl she is.

Tony and Paul left with smiles on their faces and limp peckers, as they were fully drained.

They promised that they would be back.

Locking the doors, when they had left, Maggie and I went back into the bedroom where she laid down and I went to work on her cunt with my tongue, cleaning all of the juices she had, plus licking her legs and belly of all the cum that hadn't been wiped up.

She told me that this evening had been one of the best she'd had in a long time and as I checked the time, I was surprised to see it was passed midnight, Gosh! Where did time go, when your having fun.This had been a wonderful evening for all of us.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments