Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Minako (Part 1)

"Is Minako's life all planned, bland and decided? Or does Serendipity have something up her sleeve?"

17
11 Comments 11
8.5k Views 8.5k
8.4k words 8.4k words


As usual John’s trip to Tokyo was for business not pleasure. It was just serendipity when he found out about the Bach concert the next day. John Langham really wanted to attend, but he didn’t like to go to classical music concerts alone. I mean who does—certainly not John that’s for sure.

The Canadian realized from unhappy experience that a single man at such an event would stick out like a sore thumb. He’d look stupid all dressed up and sitting alone. Worse still would be standing forlorn and isolated during the intermission break.

As a man you are always trying to look “Steve McQueen cool”: Persol sunglasses and exuding a beaming controlled confidence. Standing alone in a concert hall lobby? You’ll actually be pulling off the much more pathetic personae of the high school wallflower boy.

During these strained and awkward social moments John always expected the worst. Like some extremely handsome and polished younger guy walking right up to him and saying to his face, “Man you look like a fucking LOSER. See that tall twenty-one year old woman over there? Yes the slim pretty one in the elegant black dress. She’s with me loser.”

So to avoid such uncomfortable blundering moments John had made it a rule not to attend concerts, or even most social functions, without a date or friend at this side. After all who wants to risk being humiliated by a GQ male model with a hot date making you disappear in his shadow.

Sometimes this “rule” of John’s meant missing out. But better to miss out on a social event than to look ridiculous don’t you think? Who wants to stick-out like an ungraceful piece of furniture that is in the wrong place and upholstered in the wrong colour? A Chesterfield really doesn’t belong in a über modern Stark hotel lobby.

Langham mentioned his concert dilemma to his good friend and Tokyo partner David Sugihara. John wouldn’t have mentioned it except he was very keen to see a rare performance of the Klopstocks Morgengesang am Schopfungsfeste chamber cantata. This cantata was one of John’s favourite pieces by J.S. Bach.

This particular cantata is a delicately beautiful piece of composition: moving, inspiring, noble, and full of sublime simplicity. Seldom in the history of music have poetry and music been fused more fortunately and beautifully than in this holistic work by Bach. John wanted to take the opportunity to experience this concert if he could: but not alone.

John was keen enough to see this piece performed to try something else he also made a rule to avoid—mixing business and pleasure. The Canadian investor decided to see if his business partner David might also want to attend. While Langham and Sugihara normally confined their relationship to making money, John decided to venture forth and try to tempt the Japanese tycoon with a little culture.

In addition to the temptations of the sublime cantata itself there was also the spectacle of the Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall itself. It had been over a year since John had been to the gorgeous venue. The Tokyo concert hall was a stunning architectural achievement just on its own.

The hall is a gorgeous feat of modern design. It has a massive central feature organ as the centerpiece focal point. The uniquely designed pipe organ dominates the front of the concert hall on the first balcony level. To enter the hall and to look up and see the pipes rising to the heavens was a site to behold.

The organ experts Orgelbau TH Kuhn of Switzerland designed the amazing pipe organ and Yamaha constructed it under their supervision. The impressive organ has 3826 pipes and fifty-four stops. The complex instrument requires an organ master to play it since it has 1632 mechanical key actions.

Acoustically the Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall is designed in the so-called “shoebox style” with a vaulting pyramidal concept. The interior is completely mantled in a cladding of warm yellow oak that gives off a golden hue. The most innovative advances of modern technology have been brought into play to create ideal acoustic conditions in the interior space.

The warm and comforting golden-yellow wood interior with soft upper lightning stimulates a sense of tranquil composure for the audience. It lulls you to a sublime contemplation of the music and your own mortality.

“David did you see this concert tomorrow at the Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall? I love Bach. Well in particular I adore this cantata they will perform in the first half.”

“John why don’t you go. My secretary Kinu-san can arrange a ticket easily. Let me text her. She’ll get you a ticket.”

David knew John well and could sense his Hong Kong based partner’s reluctance.

“What’s wrong? You don’t want to go?”

Langham smiled a bit timidly. Should he admit the real reason he was reluctant he wondered?

“It’s not that David. It’s just I hate going to these things alone. Would you like to attend with your wife? An evening out.”

David frowned. John tried his best to tempt him.

“You know the sunrise portion at the opening of the piece is so solemn. This passage foreshadows Hayden’s piece by a good fifteen years. It’s not something you want to miss.”

John smiled hoping David would capitulate. David’s wife Anri was also very beautiful and charming and nice to spend time with.

“Ah Langham-san that is so kind. We would love to, but Anri and I have a children’s charity dinner tomorrow night.”

Langham’s Japanese partner frowned.

“It is my wife’s function so I must go to show my wife respect. Anri would be furious if I tried to skip out Langham-san. She is the chief fund raiser.”

Sugihara pondered matters for a second. John nodded in understanding. The Canadian understood you could not as a man piss off your wife. “Hell hath no fury etc. etc.”

David’s face lit up and he smiled.

“You know one of my friend’s daughter’s is interning for me in the translation department. This girl is twenty-one and is in her third year of English studies. She also studied piano and loves these kinds of classical concerts.”

Sugihara smiled.

“Her name is Minako. She’s working on the eighth floor. I know you will like her. She is living alone in Tokyo away from her family so I’m sure she will love to go and have something to do. Let me ask her.”

John blushed. This was really becoming embarrassing.

“NO David. It’s such an imposition. I mean she doesn’t even know me.”

Sugihara chuckled and smiled.

“Nonsense John. Her father and I are as close as brothers. She is like my second daughter. I know she will love it. Plus her English is excellent.”

Sugihara smiled.

“Also this girl reads a lot of books like you.”

David patted John’s arm to ease his friend’s consternation.

“You two will have a lot to talk about. Thomas Hardy, Jane Austen and all these sorts of dead people: I only read business books by men with really bad fake hair like Donald Trump.”

John laughed and smiled at his partner’s adept joke.

“You and Minako-san will appreciate this kind of high-class music much more than Anri and I. My wife’s more of a Beatles fan if you want to know. It all started with that stupid book by Murakami— ‘Norwegian Wood’.

David Sugihara smiled as he talked about his beautiful Japanese wife.

“Let me go down now and talk to her.”

John waited in trepidation on the thirty-eighth floor in the temporary office he had been provided for his Tokyo visit. This whole “going-to-a-concert” thing had spiralled out of control. As serendipity will have it John’s life was about to spiral out of control even more. When David returned ten minutes later he was trailing the most gorgeous petite Japanese “office girl” John had ever laid eyes on.

“I couldn’t find her at first, but Risa-san tracked her down for me.”

David turned to John Langham with a big smile.

“John I’d like you to meet my translator intern Minako-san.”

Sugihara turned to the blushing slender young Japanese girl who was doing her level best to avoid the older Canadian’s brown-eyed gaze. Her eyes were drilling the floor like she wanted to bore a big deep hole.

“Minako-san this is my good friend Langham-san. He is from Canada, but lives in Hong Kong.”

The young slim Japanese beauty looked up like a fresh-faced blushing bride. Her cheeks had a hint of pink bursting through the natural Asian light honey-yellow tone. This pretty blushing girl had obviously not met too many foreigners.

“You will escort Langham-san to the concert tomorrow. Is that okay or are you busy?”

The young Japanese girl hesitated and then raised her dark eyes. She looked nervously into John’s rich hazel gaze. Let’s just admit that John’s knees got rather weak and wobbly. The Canadian’s normally athletic legs felt like soft wet udon noodles at that moment of connection.

“Get a grip man,” John internally instructed his obviously fairly weak male ego and star-struck brain. This girl was just too gorgeous. John’s mouth felt parched dry and his throat constricted. The older Canadian licked his lips to collect his thoughts. Young Minako-san had an anxious look on her face.

David Sugihara pressed ahead seemingly oblivious to the effect of each of these individuals on the other.

“Well what do you think Minako-chan?”

This time David used the young lady’s name with the term of familial endearment “chan” attached. Their families must be very close John realized. Finally young Minako spoke. Her English was fluent with only a cute hint of Japanese accent.

“Well I don’t mind, but I did not plan for such an evening when I came to Tokyo to intern. I mean I have only the simplest of dresses and office clothes with me?”

Minako-san was obviously nervous about the situation. She did not want to say “no” to her boss. Not only her boss, but also a close friend of her father’s: but the truth was she did not have the proper wardrobe for such an elegant formal evening. People in Tokyo really dressed up for these social occasions.

The pretty young intern struggled to continue her rather awkward exit from the invitation.

“And my hair is not done properly and I have no dress shoes?

The young Japanese beauty looked at both men with a slight look of desperation on her face. Please let me return to the eighth floor and translate dry boring contracts her eyes seemed to say. The look on her face seemed to be imploring Sugihara not to embarrass her further.

The young girl’s pretty face looked anxious and lost. In Japanese culture this the poor girl was engaged in a form of verbal jousting with Sugihara. She was trying her best to defend her family’s dignity and honour. Yet clearly she felt out-classed by being forced to duel with an older stronger opponent.

Minako-san was doing her best to pile up all the varied reasons she could not go to the concert with John. She was throwing out a mish-mash of objections. David chuckled and looked between the two of them. If nothing else Sugihara was a problem solver.

“Do not worry my second daughter.”

David smiled a big smile using another Japanese term of endearment to disarm his flailing young opponent.

“Langham-san and I have had a huge year. Consider this part of his bonus. Tomorrow take the day off. I shall give you the corporate credit card.”

Sugihara turned to Langham.

“John can you make time to escort young Minako-chan tomorrow?”

Before John could even answer David had turned back to young Minako and bulldozed forward with his plan. Serendipity apparently had a plan and there was nothing John could do to deflect fate.

“I will ask my secretary Kinu-san to call ahead. Go to Omotesando Hills to shop. My assistant Risa Yoshiki will go with you. She is a good shopper. Risa also knows the salon where my wife does her hair.”

David smiled a big toothy very white smile. Sugihara’s bonded-tooth dentist created smile was too white to even pass for real. Yet on the slick-talking Japanese banker the 150-watt beaming smile seemed totally genuine. This gregarious investment banker could work a room filled with sharks, so a rather momentarily tongue-tied foreigner and a pretty ingénue intern were like putty in his hands.

“This blonde ponytailed hairdresser man is gay. The very best hairdressers are all gay. This guy Toni is the most famous in Tokyo.”

Sugihara chuckled and slapped John on the back.

“Can I say this John? Yes I know in America I cannot say this. What do you call it? Politically incorrect.”

Minako-san giggled and blushed at the overt mention of sex in front of her. Such comments were normally totally taboo in proper Japanese society. Even more so considering this comment had involved the even more taboo almost never mentioned topic of gay sex. David Sugihara turned to his intern.

“Its true young lady the best ones are all gay.”

All three of them laughed and Minako-san blushed furiously. Sugihara pondered his little plan further.

“Minako-chan you should finish finding your dress and shoes by three I believe.”

The Japanese banker looked at his watch.

“I will have Kinu-san make your salon appointment for three. Hair, nails, everything you desire. I want the two of you to have a good time. As they say in America—charge it!”

Minako-san bowed, as was the Japanese custom to an elder.

“Thank you uncle.”

Minako-san addressed Sugihara with the Japanese term of family endearment.

David laughed easily to lift the tension. He wound up the conversation like it was a tidy little business deal he had just concluded.

For John Langham everything had happened in a blur. Minako-san and John exchange contact details. David informed the two of them that his assistant Risa would pick them up in the morning with his driver and take them around shopping and to the salon. Later in the evening the car would take them to the concert and wait for them.

David slapped John on the back and turned away from Minako-san so she could not see his face.

“Keep the car as long as you want John. After the concert take my friend’s young daughter for a late feast. Go to Mok-san’s place for Omasake. I’ll make a booking.”

Sugihara smiled.

“Have a good time John.”

The older Japanese winked and grinned. John was flustered. Why had he winked? What did the wink mean?

______________________________________

That night as John tried to sleep he tossed and turned. He couldn’t get charming Minako-san out of his head. This was no rock ’n’ roll chick, or some coltish American ingénue with tattoos, or even worse some dope smoking tutti frutti crazy chick to melt your credit card: no this was a young lady with elegance and flair, a Japanese Audrey Hepburn.

Pretty young Minako was a veritable Japanese princess. Yet also beyond her surface gloss of feminine perfection Minako-san seemed very intelligent and fun. John could sense that under the surface there was a molten-core of a sensual woman yearning to be released.

This would be a good evening John thought. As he reflected on the young Japanese beauty he couldn’t avoid considering her physical perfection. Minako’s long shiny beautiful black hair, her perfect painted-peach fingernails, her slender petite body and small breasts: all these images swirled in John’s brain as he tried to sleep.

John tossed and turned. He tried harder to sleep. He tried to think of the China bond market. He tried to think of how low the Euro would fall. Should he short the Yen or Euro, or both? Nothing worked. Minako’s slender hips and boyish taut ass appeared uninvited in his brain. The Canadian entrepreneur’s cock swelled and his brain was in turmoil. He couldn’t ignore her elegance and beauty.

No matter what he did John’s cock refused to deflate. He thought of Minako’s slender, toned, petite body, her cute smile, and her charming pink blush. John’s mind drifted to thoughts of what was under her prim and proper office girl attire. At that point John’s battle was as good as lost.

Beneath the dark grey pencil skirt was? John’s mind drifted towards racy lacy thongs and delicate frilly lingerie. Underneath the tight white blouse buttoned to her collar was? Langham’s eight-inch cock throbbed as his mind swirled with new even more erotic images. Images of small swelling mounds topped with pointed tips of light brown nipples danced in John’s head.

Finally new misty images of Minako-san clad only in black stockings and almost-not-there leopard print panties invaded the Canadian’s brain—his resistance was weak. John groaned out loud and capitulated. He grabbed a small white cotton towel from his hotel room bathroom.

The scroll of endless erotic images became a rolling sex video. Minako-san spoke softly to the business executive in his fantasy. “Kiss me John. Please kiss me!” The look they shared was intense and sensual. John rubbed his jutting hardness as the dream became more real. He closed his eyes and let the dream take him where it wanted to go.

“Oh John you are so big.” Her hand tentatively gripped his manhood. Langham—his eyes still clenched shut—grinned and rubbed the towel faster imagining her touch. Next John imagined Minako’s light brown nipples. Firm, hard and erect: little points topping off her rounded small mounds.

John’s mouth watered as his dream became a high definition version of an alternate reality. John imagined his front teeth gently pressing down on Minako’s rubbery left nipple. She gasped and her body tensed. The young Japanese girl’s taut slender body squirmed under his teasing nibble as his strong arms held her in place.

“Oh John!”

She gasped as he bit down gently. Minako-san’s sweet whimpers filled his mind as Langham rubbed him self even faster. John’s balls pulled up into a tight hot knot in his scrotum as he readied to explode.

“Make love to me John!”

Minako’s soft feminine voice was a delicate whisper. John could almost feel her warm moist breath tickle his ear and her fingernails dig into his scalp: it all felt so real. What exactly set him off? It was the cute Japanese accent as Minako-san requested he make love to her that made John lose all control.

“Aarrgh……”

John’s athletic toned body arched off the hotel bed. His hips pushed up into the white cotton towel and his own fist as he lost control. The Canadian felt his body shudder and shake as it was consumed by heat and lust. Groaning out the young Japanese girl’s name he drained himself desperately just so he could finally find some sleep.

“Oh baby!! Oh my god Minako-san….!”

The thick creamy cum shot out in a searing spurt. John’s ball sack dropped slack. Soon enough his hard thick engorged cock had begun to drain and shrivel. He sighed as his body sunk deeply into the mattress.

Guilty? Did John feel guilty? Yes his brain was filled with feelings of terrible guilt. After all this was a girl who was like his partner’s daughter: John was much older and from a different culture. The two of them were just going to share an evening of some wonderful classic music together. Why was he having these wayward thoughts?

The whole evening would be entirely innocent of course. Obviously to expect more than a charming enjoyable evening with some amazing music was absurd. Here he was imagining all sorts of wicked thoughts. John’s mind drifted off towards the blackness of sleep. The older Canadian felt terrible for the way he had taken advantage of this beautiful young Japanese girl, even if the sexual advances he had made had only occurred in his brain.

___________________________________

What was Minako-san up to while John was fantasizing about penetrating her tight Japanese pussy you ask? Well in her own tiny Tokyo micro-apartment provided by Sugihara’s company Minako-san had her own problems sleeping. The young Asian beauty was engaged in some tossing and turning of her own.

Thoughts of handsome older John swirled in the young Japanese beauty’s head. The bashful but attractive Japanese student had never really talked to a foreigner. Except for her professors in the English department Minako had only practiced English with her friends. The young office-girl intern had never imagined spending an entire evening alone with a foreigner, let alone a handsome older man.

The slender Asian girl tried her best to sleep. But sleep would not come. She would be going to a concert with a foreigner. Something was very exciting and arousing about this whole bizarre idea. How had this happened? Why had Mr Sugihara picked her? Minako-san did not really know the English word “serendipity”, but she was learning about its meaning that was certain.

Slender Minako lay in her narrow bed and thought of John’s chiselled features, his strong jaw and his warm hazel eyes. Hmmm he has such long eyelashes she thought to her self. This Canadian man seems so strong and different from Japanese men. His hands are so large. His arms look so strong and muscular.

Minako’s thoughts of John began to drift and become more erotic. She had an idea garnered from her English novels that foreign men were more romantic and more dashing than Japanese lovers: she imagined John was the kind of man who would bring her flowers and write her a poem. A poem? The mere thought made her skin tingle.

The young translator’s body began to get excited and tingle. Without being aware of it Minako’s nipples had hardened and her pussy had become moist. She and her girlfriends did not know a single Japanese man who had ever written one of them a poem. Such wild romantic gestures were unheard of in her crowd.

The young Japanese girl shifted and squirmed uncomfortably in her tiny hard bed. She finally got fed up and jammed a pillow between her thighs and squeezed it tightly. She rocked her hips. Minako turned her body on her tummy and closed her eyes. The young Japanese girl rubbed her pubic mound roughly against the pillow by humping it up and down.

The tingles and feelings increased the more Minako humped the pillow. She kept her eyes closed tightly. The young intern’s mind drifted more. Even though her room was black Minako was too embarrassed. She clenched her eyes tightly closed to keep reality at bay.

Everything became confused in Minako’s mind. It was just a concert correct? It would be a chaste evening of conversation and classical music. And yet her mind kept flying ahead and in weird directions.

“Oh John your lips are so soft. No man has kissed me like that.”

Minako-san ground her hips furiously into the pillow. In her mind she could smell John’s cologne. The young Japanese squirmed and humped the pillow with her narrow boyish hips. Her room was completely black. The apartment was like a tiny black cocoon and it made the young girl feel safe and uninhibited. Of course masturbation was wrong, but who would know?

The frantic pillow humping could not produce enough friction through Minako’s thin pale green cotton panties. No matter how hard Minako humped and ground down it was not enough. Her sexual frustration was growing. Minako’s mother would be horrified if she could see her daughter fucking a pillow, but young Minako couldn’t help it—her body was flooded full of hormones and she was so horny.

Finally in frustration Minako rolled onto her back. The Japanese princess spread her thighs nervously. Her left hand moved to her left nipple. Minako’s right hand trailed across her flat stomach until it reached her silky mound of black pubic hair.

“Oh John kiss me more.”

Minako whimpered softly into her cocoon of intimate darkness. The young girl’s finger tentatively separated her outer puffy pussy lips. The outer lips were already wet from her half-dream.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

Minako squeezed gently on her own nipple making wonderful feelings zap up and down her body. Her groin ached for more touches. Taking a finger she pushed in past the outer lips and gasped in delight.

“Oh yes John touch me there.”

The Japanese black haired princess imagined the foreign devils large paws groping gently between her silky Asian thighs. John’s thick long finger was probing and teasing. Her body loved every minute of John’s imagined teasing.

Minako’s sensations were starting to build quickly. Her heart was starting to race. Her slender feminine finger searched tentatively for what every woman wants touched. She easily found her engorged erect clitoris poking its hard little head out from the delicate pink folds protecting it.

Minako whimpered and flicked her finger lightly feeling her body tingle and the sensations build. She teased the head of her now throbbing clit with a rapid flutter of butterfly-wing-like strokes. Her body shuddered softly in response.

“Oh John…..yes…..please!”

Minako-san had read about oral sex. She had talked to her girlfriends about oral sex a lot. But to actually have a man’s mouth latch onto her tight soaking pussy? To have his tongue lashing her waiting clitoris: Minako’s mind drifted and she imagined her finger was John’s talented tongue.

The slender Japanese girl gasped and her hips thrust up off the hard mattress. Minako pressed her pussy into the imagined talents and teasing touch of her mentally fabricated version of John’s oral instrument. She used her fingers to mimic John’s imaginary tongue action.

“Lick me softly. Yes just like that John. Ooh yes right there.”

Minako wondered if she had whispered the words out loud into the darkness? Or had the words only been spoken in her brain? The horny young Japanese girl was now confusing illusion and reality. It all seemed “real” to her now with her finger dancing on her clit. In her dreamlike state the Japanese girl cooed and her heart thumped faster. The way John was licking her pussy was driving her crazy.

Caught up in her wild fantasy Minako’s honey-toned skin was flushed and on fire. Her swelled nipples were now hard rubbery nibs aching to be touched and squeezed. The slim intern’s pussy ached even more for attention. The hot pink love slit was dripping now with sex secretions stimulated by the salacious images dancing in her hormone-fuelled head. Minako finally slid a tentative finger inside her tight wet pussy.

“Oh god John. You are so big. Go slowly darling.”

Minako’s petite young Japanese body tensed slightly at the impending penetration of John’s long thick hard cock. Her fevered imagination had turned her rather slender finger into a long thick engorged cock. Young Minako had always been nervous about having sex with a large cocked man. But now she was captivated by the thought of having passionate sex with a huge-cocked foreign man? Her mind was swirling with hot images. More than the prior fear and nervousness, now she was overcome by the sensation of being thrilled as a woman.

Minako’s brain imagined the muscular foreigner’s white-skinned body on top of her petite Japanese body: John’s thick muscular thighs and muscular legs spreading her own legs and hips. Her nerves were on edge, but she would not stop him. She wanted this to happen.

John’s lips were pressing down on hers. Minako’s body was quivering with new felt desires. John’s probing tongue was invading her mouth: the passion was so intense it felt like it was actually happening. Minako’s fantasy now felt very real and intense. John’s huge thick cock was pressing at the warm wet entrance to her tight womanhood. She was scared and yet she wanted him to be her first thick hard foreign cock.

In her brain Minako was screaming, “Yes John! Take me. Make me a woman. Thrill me to my core.”

Minako pressed her finger in a little deeper past the outer lips. Becoming more fevered she added a second finger to the first. She felt the juices dripping down the crack of her small bum and realized how wet she was. Her inner dialogue continued.

“I don’t want to live a boring Japanese office girl’s life. I don’t want to be a schoolteacher and teach snotty nosed brats. I don’t want to translate boring documents in a white-walled room.”

Minako whimpered out loud as the feelings overwhelmed her young brain and body.

“Fuck me and make me your woman. Make me your Japanese Princess-Slut. Let’s travel the world and fuck in every corner of the globe. Oh god John! Yes fuck me like that! Make me scream!”

Minako carried on teasing her self with her eyes tightly shut. Her fantasy was taking her far away from her tiny apartment cubicle in Tokyo into another realm entirely. In this other imaginary place she wasn’t the “normal” boring and dull Minako anymore. Like a snap of her fingers and “Abracadabra” the normal bland Minako had disappeared. A new vivacious and sexy Minako had appeared as if by magic.

The cute modest Japanese student had now transformed her self. In her wild erotic fantasy she had become a new, sexier, more sparkly, more confident and wilder Minako—a girl she knew, but hardly recognized. This was a Minako the “keep your head down and get good grades” girl kept hidden, locked up inside, for fear society would shunt the Japanese “Princess” Minako away if they met the other wilder Minako.

The Japanese intern’s passion built higher and higher as she slid her two slick fingers in and out: yet at the end the young Japanese girl faltered. On the edge, the orgasm just wouldn’t come. She rubbed and groaned and teased: Minako made tiny circles around her clitoris and then plunged her fingers deeper. Oh god if only her finger were actually John’s big foreign cock or flicking tongue?

And yet still Minako’s liberation and release wouldn’t come. Her orgasm was close and yet so far away. An invisible glass partition kept her from reaching paradise. In the end Minako’s repressed guilt and her unwillingness to give her self totally to her fantasy world held her back. It meant that when it did finally arrive her orgasm was half-hearted and feeble.

Her body trembling lightly Minako’s release finally did arrive. It washed over her like a small warm wave. John’s smile and his muscular arms filled her mind while his imaginary cock filled her tight Asian pussy. Her two fingers lashed at her wet pink slit. The slender Japanese girl’s hips thrust up and her body quivered in anticipation as she realised she would finally orgasm.

Minako’s body shuddered mildly and she groaned out loud. But instead of peaking with a thundering earthquake to shake her soul, the sexual tremors levelled off far too soon. Minako’s heart was pounding furiously, but she was left feeling deeply unsatisfied.

In her mind and in her heart Minako knew a “real” orgasm with John would be so much more intense and vibrant: a rainbow of ecstasy exploding in her brain. The handsome older Canadian would make sure there was no self-doubt or holding back. Minako smiled as she drifted towards sleep. If only John could take her over that erotic rainbow and let her experience everything she desired as a woman.

Would John try to flirt with her at the concert? Minako was quite sure he liked her. Her boss’s partner had seemed to be looking at her body. Did he like Japanese girls she wondered? Was she too skinny for him? Minako was filled with self-doubts like any young woman on the cusp of new romantic feelings.

And yet Minako had a feeling John was attracted to her. The Canadian businessman had tried not to, but she had caught him ogling her body a few times. However there was another question. If John tried to flirt what would she do? How would she respond? She was a Japanese girl—John was a foreigner? Would she let him kiss her? Could she ever let him do even more?

A million objections to any possible future for the two of them swirled in young Minako’s confused young brain. She was so attracted to this older foreign man, but what would her father say? What would her mother say? What would her sister think? Could a foreigner even love a Japanese woman? What would their children look like?

Minako blushed at this last thought. Why was she thinking of making babies with this man? She hardly knew him. Her hormone-addled brain was rushing so far ahead. They were only going to a concert after all. She knew it was all a fantasy that would never happen, but still she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

_________________________________________

The next day was a rush for both John and Minako-san. David’s car picked up Minako first and then John at the Okura Hotel next to the USA embassy. When John Langham walked out of his hotel dressed in casual black slacks and a soft white cotton polo shirt Minako grinned. She thought her heart had caught in her throat. She watched him intently as he approached the Lexus limo.

This older Canadian man looked even more handsome than she had remembered him from the day before. She blushed thinking of her dream, of her faltering almost-orgasm, of making babies. Today in the sunshine John looked even more handsome than in her sex fantasy. Minako-san giggled thinking how naughty she was. John slid into the seat beside her.

“So why are you giggling?”

John asked his curiosity piqued. Minako-san blushed and pretended she didn’t hear his question. Initially there was some uncomfortable silence and nervous moments between them, but soon enough John had relaxed her. In moments Minako-san was bubbling like a brook to fill the void. It felt like words and stories fought each other to tumble out of her high-strung head. At one point she stopped and apologized.

“Oh John. I am so sorry. I have been talking so fast and telling you all about my family and my sister and my aunt. I……”

John laughed. Minako-san blushed. How had he made her gush and chatter like this? Normally she was such a shy reserved girl. Her younger sister Akiko would be so shocked. Her mother would scold her and tell her to not be so forward with a man. Her severe father would frown a deep profound frown.

“I love hearing about your life Minako-san. You are so charming and beautiful when you are animated talking about your family. I can tell you love them a lot. Your face lights up.”

The Japanese girl blushed more furiously. Had John just said she was beautiful? A Japanese man would never be so forward on a first time out together. And yet it made young Minako’s heart flip and flutter to hear a handsome older man tell her she was beautiful. Was she? Minako had never felt beautiful, but for some reason today she was glowing inside.

For the young Japanese intern being with John felt liberating. It was like a yoke had been lifted off her young shoulders. Minako-san felt light-hearted and happy. Not for any reason in particular, just that she was with him and free to jabber. A certain silly jumpy feeling in her tummy just would not go away. The pretty Japanese intern averted her eyes and batted her lashes rapidly. Her cheeks flush a tinge of pink.

Perhaps this coy flirting was not done on purpose, but Minako’s bashful reaction and happy prattling made John’s own heart skip a beat. He couldn’t believe how beautiful this young woman was. More than anything he wanted to reach out and hold her slender feminine hand. And yet the mature Canadian knew that would be scandalous and wrong. He resisted the irrational urge using all his internal fortitude.

Sugihara’s fetching young assistant Ms Risa Yoshiki-san sat in the front seat. With a firm professionalism David’s assistant directed the driver to various boutiques in Omotesando Hills. John very much enjoyed watching Minako try on the various sexy dresses and outfits at the boutiques. Every time either Yoshiki-san or Minako-san would detect a serious flaw in the dress that John had thought looked stunning on Minako.

“The hem is too long.” or “This one is for an old lady.” Would be followed by, “the cut makes your shoulders look bulky” or something like “the colour is wrong for your hair”. Each time there was an adroit analysis in Japanese of the pros and cons of each dress. Each time one of the girls would discover that the dress had committed some unpardonable trivial offense. The gorgeous dress in question would be exiled in shame back to the hanger it had been selected from.

With every dress Minako-san tried on her hopes would rise and her face would beam in excited expectation. These hopes were to be dashed on the cruel rocks of “fashion” after she had tried it on and the dress had fallen short of expectations. Women are familiar with this shopping ritual. Hope rises—but the bust is cut wrong. Hope rises—but the colour is not right. John luckily was just enjoying the ride. As a male he was possessed of eternal shopping patience. Minako turned to him slightly frustrated after trying on the umpteenth dress. She pouted.

“Are you bored Mr Langham?”

Minako-san blushed feeling so embarrassed to be taking so long to find the “right” dress. John smiled calmly.

“Not at all. You look beautiful in each one. I would buy you all of them.”

Minako-san giggled and beamed. Her pout miraculously evaporated under John’s charming retort. She had never shopped with a patient man like this before. Japanese men would all act up. Clearly each shop assistant was so impressed by an elegant attractive young Japanese woman arriving in a chauffer driven limousine. Not only a Lexus limo, but with an assistant in tow.

And to really top it all off—like a cherry perched on a white mound of whipped cream—there was John. The shop girls would gaze in wonder at the hunky handsome Caucasian man Minako had pulled into their shop. They were in disbelief that his pretty young ingénue girl was trailing a handsome older foreigner with a chiselled jaw and warm brown eyes.

All the shop assistants naturally assumed this mysterious foreigner was her rich overseas lover. Their exact thoughts are no doubt somewhat X-rated since Japanese girls have very fertile and naughty imaginations. The very thought of what the shop girls were thinking scandalized Minako, but she didn’t do anything to stop them thinking it. It made the sexy young intern thrilled to even fantasize about it. The whole day so far was really like living out the dream of being a princess.

Finally Risa directed the driver to a tiny couture shop on a side street that was local and not a famous foreign designer brand like Prada or Chanel. In this shop the owner and two attractive young clucking assistants attended to Minako and Risa. It was in this shop they found “the dress”. It was a classic sleeveless black Audrey Hepburn A-line “LBD” or “little black dress”.

When Minako-san stepped out of the changing cubicle and twirled in front of the full-length mirror John’s heart almost went into critical palpitations. Minako stopped half-profile to strike a pose with her hip out. She her self almost dropped dead as she felt her own heart leap to her throat. Minako’s voice squeaked with excitement as she addressed Risa in Japanese.

“This is THE DRESS!”

Minako bounced slightly on her the balls of her bare feet she was so excited. Yoshiki-san nodded and gazed in wonder at her co-worker. It seemed to Risa that this dress transformed Minako-san into a princess. Softly in Japanese Yoshiki-san rendered her verdict.

“You look so beautiful Minako-san. Yes! This is the dress.”

Both young women beamed at each other conversing in shallow whispers of Japanese. John was too enthralled by the vision of beauty before him to feel excluded from their special female intimacy. These are the kind of moments only girls can share with each other: a kind of bond that men are excluded from. Young women have a special club of “girl secrets” and anyone with a cock is turned away at the door unless they are gay.

John looked at the gorgeous black dress. Above Minako’s small breasts the dress was a panel of see-thru black mesh. The waist was cinched tightly accentuating Minako’s petite frame. Lower from the cinched waist the dress flared out in soft rolling pleats and a see-through outer layer giving the dress a touch of Tutu-flavouring. The dress was short enough to look young and fresh, but not so short as to be inappropriate for a concert. This dress would be equally at home in a concert hall or a nightclub.

Yoshiki rose from her chair and moved next to Minako-san. David’s assistant moved around the dress to appreciate its cut and line. Away from John’s view Risa put her lips to the intern’s ear. Yoshiki lowered her voice and spoke very softly in Japanese into Minako’s ear.

“Don’t be too obvious. But look at how the tall handsome foreign man is gazing at you. I think he is in love.”

Both girls covered their mouths and giggled in half-whispers. Minako-san took a furtive subtle glance towards John. She saw his eyes were wide and his jaw was gapping open. Langham stood up and shifted uncomfortably on his feet. Seeing him rise up Minako turned towards him. Before the young Japanese girl could say anything John spoke.

“I don’t know what Miss Yoshiki just said in Japanese, but I disagree. This dress is perfect. You should pick this one. I mean whatever Miss Yoshiki said…..”

John paused shifting nervously on the balls of his feet. For a man venturing an opinion on fashion was a moment always fraught with danger.

“I mean I just disagree. I’m no fashion expert, but…”

The peels of bubbling high-pitched laughter interrupted poor John as he fumbled with his words. Risa and Minako both burst out laughing at the same time. John blushed. It seemed incomprehensively that “foot-in-mouth” disease had struck even though he had the best intentions.

“Why are you laughing?”

Minako-san tried to apologize but she was bent-over double and giggling too hard to even talk. Between giggles she gasped for air. This foreign man was so cute she was really starting to adore him. John’s face showed his confusion and the pink blush of shame. Risa turned to him and composed her self.

“Minako-san is laughing Mr Langham because I didn’t criticize the dress. I said the same thing as you. This is the perfect dress.”

Now John blushed and chuckled.

“Oh? So we all agree.”

The girls nodded and laughed. Soon one of the young sales assistants brought shoes followed by more shoes. Eventually a pair of elegant spaghetti strap black heels was selected to match the dress. John was enjoying this shopping trip more than any shopping trip he had ever been on.

The girls chattered easily in Japanese. Minako turned to address John.

“Risa will drop me at the salon to have my hair and nails done. The car will take you back to your hotel.”

Minako-san fidgeted and smiled.

“Later the car will pick me up at the salon when my hair is done. I will change at the salon. After that the driver will come and pick you up at six at your hotel.”

The young Japanese intern smiled a charming smile.

“I want to thank you so much for inviting me Mr Langham. I have already had such a special time.”

John felt his knees go Jell-O-weak a second time. This girl had the effect of Kryptonite on him. He felt defenceless. The smitten Canadian nodded. The older executive didn’t want to leave, but he knew he should. John just loved being close to Minako and hated to be out of her sight. He reached out to shake her hand.

“Please call me John. You are the one who is so kind to accompany me. I really hope you enjoy the music.”

Langham tried to switch on his most charming smile.

“And yes, me too. I’ve had such an amazing day. I can’t wait to take you to the concert. I’ll see you in a few hours.”

Minako turned to Risa. They chatted in Japanese and Risa nodded. They were discussing using Mr Sugihara’s credit card to pay for the purchases. Minako-san knew it would be very expensive and she was a bit ashamed and nervous. Unknown to the two young women Langham had slipped his card to the owner a while back and had already signed for the purchases. It was his night out and he would not have his Japanese partner pay for the privilege. When Risa discovered what John had done there was much shrieking and blabbering in Japanese. John smiled.

“No I insist. I won’t have David pay.”

The two girls fought with him. John charmed them.

“Look it’s my pleasure.”

Minako blushed. She adored this man more every minute.

“Well….why thank you so much for this beautiful dress. It will be my favourite.”

Risa bowed towards John. Miss Yoshiki knew Sugihara would not be pleased.

After the car dropped John off the two girls chatted conspiratorially about how handsome he was and how noble. The fact John had secretly paid for the dress and shoes impressed them both. They both speculated on whether the Canadian found Japanese girls attractive. Risa was certain John liked Minako-san. Being a modest girl and well brought up by her mother Minako asserted that most probably John was attracted to Risa. This made Yoshiki-san blush.

“No Minako. I saw how he looked at you in that dress.”

It was Minako-san’s turn to blush.

“Yes but Risa I am too young. You are older and sexier than me. I’m sure he would like to pick you.”

She blushed.

“And your breasts are much bigger than mine. You know men.”

Both girls giggled and blushed the way girls do discussing men and sex. Later on the way to the salon Minako put her earphones in to relax and she listened to “Summer Madness” by Exile Tribe. The happy intern dreamily closed her eyes and thought of being on a beach in a bikini with her special Mr Langham. The tingles in her tummy got worse and worse. The silly butterflies seem to have been worked up into a frenzy?

Minako’s phone buzzed. It was her younger sister Akiko. She had of course told her sister all about the foreign man she was going out with tonight. The two sisters were very close and exchanged all secrets. Minako was the “perfect” daughter and older sister. She got straight A’s at school and took ballet and piano and was a top-level competitive swimmer. Minako had her mother’s body with small “A cup” breasts to match her perfect straight "A" grades.

Minako’s younger sister Akiko on the other hand was a soon to be eighteen-year-old bombshell quite different from her older sister. Where Minako was “studious” and always the top of her class Akiko was the “popular girl.” Akiko was outgoing and dated only the best-looking boys who were older than her.

“Yes sis. What do you want?”

Akiko try to pry into what was going to happen tonight on her sister’s date with the foreigner.

“I told you Kiki this is not a ‘date’ really. Minako called her sister by her diminutive pet name as all the family members did. I’m doing this for daddy's friend Mr Sugihara. It’s for business. This foreign-devil man just loves to go to concerts.”

Her younger sister would not be dissuaded and pressed for more details.

“NO I’m not going to kiss him.”

Minako laughed as Akiko pressed her further.

“Silly sister you have me making babies with this man and I only just met him.”

Minako-san gasped at what Akiko ventured next.

"SEX? Sis have you gone crazy? I have just met him."

Akiko tried her best to push her sister's buttons. Minako resisted.

"No sex is not all men think about sister. This man is cultured. He likes classical music."

The sister's chatters continued.

"Yes I'll let you borrow the dress when I come home."

Minako had sent her sister a picture of the dress on her phone. They both agreed it was gorgeous. They chatted more like sisters do.

“Okay maybe he will take a picture with me. I’ll see.”

More sisterly giggles.

“Yes I’ll show you what he looks like. Okay I promise to get a picture with him."

Minako giggled at her sister's reaction. She paused.

"Um yes he is pretty handsome."

More chatter.

"OKAY sis.....he's actually very handsome."

Sometimes Akiko scandalised Minako and exasperated her. She giggled and laughed into the phone. The conversation between the two loving sisters soon ended. Minako nervously waited in the back seat of the limousine as it traveled to arrive at John’s hotel. The traffic in Tokyo was terrible this night so it took longer than Minako expected. She wondered how the evening would go? The young Japanese intern was nervous, but excited at the same time.

To be continued…….

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments