Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melina's New York Weekend

"Melina felt her stomach tighten as the plane landed.."

6
3 Comments 3
11.5k Views 11.5k
656 words 656 words
A week ago, Melina decided that she was going to New York, and see her online lover for the first time. They had been talking for three years, and she had fallen in love with him. She had dreams about him, wanting to be in his arms. When her husband came come home drunk and hit her, she called Anthony, and thats when she decided that she deserved better...

The plane landed at JFK, as she walked into the airport she saw him. He was standing near the window, standing at 6 ft 2 in, he was the most gorgeous man she had ever seen. He was wearing a black button up dickie shirt, dark blue jeans, black Nikes, and a NY cap turn backwards. He was the man of her dreams. He was holding a vase with a dozen light pink roses, and Melina thought to herself "He remembered my favorite flower." She started walking toward him, she got close enough then jumped in his arms. Anthony looked at her and said "I told you I would catch you."
 They walked hand in hand to his car, he put her bags in the trunk, and helped her get in. As they drove, Anthony placed his hand on her thigh and said "Im so glad your here.".....

 They drove what seemed to be hours before they reached his apartment in the Bronx, she got out of the car as Anthony got her bags. "Now there a few rules, dont go out by yourself. These streets are not safe, day or night. I dont want my baby to get hurt." He kissed her on the forehead and guided her into the apartment. 

 It was small, but she liked it. Anthony went into the bedroom and put her bags on the floor. Melina followed him and put her arms around his waist, feeling his abs and chest under his shirt. Anthony turned around and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Melina felt like her heart was going to burst, he started kissing her neck and shoulders.
 Anthony placed her gently on the bed as she took off his shirt, she was amazed by his body, so sexy and natually tanned. He took off her mini dress, and slipped two fingers into her pussy, she was dripping wet and he couldnt wait to dry her up.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

Melina arched her back as he licked her clit, she was cumming already, and Anthony loved the taiste of her juice. He took his jeans off and exposed he 10 in dick, Melina took it in her mouth, enjoying the feel of it between her lips. Anthony picked her up and sat her on his dick, he loved the way her firm tits bounced infront of him. Melina started bouncing harder, until he screamed in pleasure, she could not help but cum for her man. She whispered in Anthonys ear, "Fuck my ass, and do it hard." Anthony turned her over and rammed his dick in her ass, she screamed in pain, but soon started moaning in pleasure.. He watched as her ass bouced with each thrust, bringing him closer to his climax. Anthony pulled out and asked her where she wants his cum, she looked at him and said "My pussy, baby love." Anthony turned her over and entered her wet, juicy pussy. She moaned with pleasure as Anthony slowly fucked her cunt. He started fucking her harder, making her squirt her juice all over his dick. "Ya baby, cum on my dick", said Anthony. He fucked harder as he cam in her swollen cunt...Anthony looked into Melina's eyes and said "Oh fuck baby, I love you." Melina kissed him and said, "I love you too baby."..............Anthony was her Puerto Rican dream.

 Four weeks later Anthony gets a text from Melina..."Good Morning baby love. Guess what, your going to be a daddy! See you next weekend. Love you baby."
Published 
Written by moormansbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments