Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Black Cock Night

"Pam and Brad get some black cock in their lives from their friend Carl."

19
16 Comments 16
34.0k Views 34.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story


Saturday is black cock night for me. It’s the most convenient night because I can get the kids off to their Grandmother’s and I have time to cook a nice dinner for my boys, before they fuck me. My boys being husband Brad and my lover, Carl.

It’s never the same every weekend. Sometimes Brad just likes to watch Carl giving me his black cock, sometimes they take turns and sometimes he joins in. That’s the best for me, being loved by two men at the same time. Two big, hard cocks, just for me. Bliss.

Even though I’d admitted to Brad, shortly after we were married, that I’d always been fascinated by black men, and he’d agreed to let me try one, I didn’t grab the first one that came along. I wanted a long-term relationship with a lover, not a one-night stand. The weird thing is that we’d known Carl for a long time, since we were at High School together, before he ever ended up in bed with us.

The reason that his name never cropped up as a potential lover is because Carl doesn’t fulfil the stereotype of the big, black, muscular and potent man that most women fantasise about. He’s more Sammy Davis Jr. than Mike Tyson. Slight, wiry, an engaging grin and a fun guy, but neither of us thought about him that way till that one night after he ended up coming home with us after a night in the bar. As usual we just got a little drunker sipping brandies in the living room as we listened to music, before Carl crashed out on the couch and Brad and I headed for bed.

That night, however, I awoke in the middle of the night, bursting for a pee and when I made my way to the bathroom I saw that the light was on, though the door was slightly ajar. Through the opening I could see Carl standing with a pair of my soiled panties, taken from the laundry basket, in one hand, and the most enormous cock in the other. He was jerking at it furiously and it was obvious that my underwear was really turning him on as he held it to his face and inhaled deeply.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Thoughts of my bladder vanished and I thrust my hand under my nightdress. My pussy was sopping wet and I had become aroused in seconds. I stared more closely and wondered which of us was more guilty, Carl for masturbating to my panties, or I for watching him so intently. My further voyeurism showed that Carl wasn’t as impressively hung as I’d first imagined. It was his slight build and small hands which created the illusion, but he was easily as big as Brad. I wasn’t brave enough to take advantage of the situation, to barge in on him and tell him that what he really wanted was available, but thought maybe I could arrange it for a future date. I slunk off back to bed and snuggled into Brad’s warm body, thoughts of black cock spinning through my head.

The following day I told Brad of what I’d seen and he said, “Carl? I didn’t think he’d feature in any of your fantasies, Pam.”

“Well, he hasn’t before,” I explained, “but from what I saw last night, he’d be ideal. He hasn’t got a girlfriend right now, plus we know him, he’s been a friend for a long time and it would be a lot safer than going out looking for a stranger.”

“Do you think he’d be interested?”

“From the way he was jerking his cock last night he’s definitely interested in me.”

“Yeah, but I got to be there, he might not buy into that.”

“Only one way to find out.”

So, the following week we once again met up with Carl and invited him home. Only this time once the music was playing, Brad and I got up to dance, with me putting on quite a show, shaking it hotly against hubby.

“This is so impolite,” I said at one point, “Carl’s got no-one to dance with.”

“You wanna dance with my wife, buddy?” Brad asked.

He didn’t need a second invitation, but sprang to his feet and soon I was giving him the same lascivious exhibition I’d been giving to my husband.

“God damn, I didn’t know you could dance so hot, Pam.”

“You think that’s hot?” I said, trapping one of his thighs between my own and running my crotch up and down the length of it.

“Hey,” he said, pulling away from me. “Brad’s here.”

“He doesn’t mind,” I smiled, looking over at Brad who was sitting on an armchair, sipping a drink and watching us. Carl looked over and Brad lifted his glass to him in acceptance.

With this permission Carl moved closer to me and his hands went behind me to grab my ass so he could grind against me. He was grinning at me, obviously enjoying himself, so I have him an encouraging kiss. Nothing too elaborate, but more than a peck. This time I looked over at Brad.

“Go ahead,” hubby said.

It was at that point it went beyond drunken flirting as I stuck my tongue down the black man’s throat and clawed at his groin to feel the thick erection that had been rubbing against me.

“Do you wanna fuck me?” I whispered into Carl’s ear.

“God, yes,” he whispered back, “but Brad …”

“It’s okay, we’ve talked about it.”

“Oh.” He sounded shocked, as if he didn’t understand. It would have been a strange situation for any man, never mind somebody I’d known for many years and to whom I’d never shown any sign of attraction. He must have been wondering what had brought this on, but I couldn’t embarrass him by telling him I’d seen him with my panties.

“I’ve wanted you for a long time,” I lied, “but I didn’t want to cheat. I told Brad about how I felt and he said it was okay as long as he could be here. I hope that doesn’t put you off.”

“Hell no, I’d perform in front of a stadium-full for a chance at you, Pam.”

We continued dancing, kissing and rubbing our bodies against each other for a while, getting more and more aroused, but it proved to be Brad who was the impatient one.

“Hey, Carl, you gonna fuck her or what?”

That was all I needed. Under my husband’s gaze I unzipped Carl’s fly and pulled his cock out. It was hot, pulsing with excitement in my hand, but because I’d lowered the lights I couldn’t really see it. However I didn’t drop to my knees for a better look at it, but because I wanted to taste it. I licked over the head and the savour was dark and animal which aroused me immensely. I ran my tongue over the shaft as Carl thrust at me, looking for the opening of my mouth.

“Suck me, Pam,” he breathed.

Well I knew quite well that he wanted that, but he’d have to wait till I was ready. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his shorts, which allowed me access to his balls. These too got a thorough licking from my tongue before I cupped them in my hand and finally took the head of his cock into my warm, wet, mouth.

Carl groaned as I sucked on him and from the corner of my eye I saw Brad leaning forward, watching eagerly. Carl put his hands on the top of my head and started swinging his hips backwards and forwards, gently fucking my face.

I was concentrating on sucking the small black man, so I didn’t notice my husband come up behind me till his hands cupped my breasts.

“Enjoying that?” he whispered in my ear.

“Mm,” was all I could manage to mumble with a cock in my mouth. I released Carl’s balls and reached back to stroke Brad’s face. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. He started unbuttoning my top and soon my big boobies were tumbling free.

“Can we get the lights up some?” Carl asked, “I’ve wanted to see those for years.”

“You do it,” I told him, letting go of his cock so I could turn to my husband and release his cock from his pants. It too was hot and erect.

As Carl turned the dial on the dimmer switch, brightening up the room, he whistled in appreciation as he saw my boobs. “Jeeze, Brad, you lucky fuck, you get to play with those beauties every night?”

“Play with them, suck on them, bite them. Come try.”

Carl’s grin grew even wider and he dived onto the floor so that one of my hard nipples was soon between his thick lips and he was sucking on it as avidly as I’d sucked on his cock. I had turned my oral attentions to Brad and he, more used to his wife’s mouth, wasn’t thrusting as vigorously into my face. That allowed me to enjoy Carl’s attentions more, as I ran my hand through his wiry hair. But it wasn’t just titty he was after because his hand was fumbling between my legs and unsatisfied with just feeling the heat there, he was soon trying to unbutton my jeans. His fingers tried to get under them and down to my pussy but my jeans were too tight, so I peeled them off my ass and down a bit to my knees. He started kissing down my belly, obviously with a view to eating me, but I had other ideas.

The brighter light meant I could see Carl’s cock clearly now and it was a handsome beast, swaying from side to side at his groin as he sucked on my tits and fingered me.

I grabbed it again and tugged on it for a bit before saying, “Let me see them together.”

Carl looked up at Brad as he pulled his cock out of my mouth, but as Carl stood up it was obvious that it was never going to work as Brad was considerably taller than Carl.

“You’ll have to sit down,” I ordered, waving them over to a sofa.

Once they’d assumed a side-by-side position, I kicked off my jeans and scuttled over on my knees to take one in each hand.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

They were remarkably alike in everything apart from color, and I bobbed my head between the two, giving a lick here and a suck there. In my spare moments I put a hand between my legs and confirmed that I was wet and wide. Still, a bit of oral wouldn’t go amiss, so I clambered up onto the sofa, got my mouth round Brad’s dick and wiggled my plump bottom in Carl’s face, inviting him to get his tongue into my pussy.

He grabbed my hips and buried his face between my ass cheeks. Without doubt he was an accomplished pussy licker and his tongue quickly swept over my lips and parted them. A few stabs with his tongue into my opening and he turned his attention to my clit which was sticking out and throbbing, eager to be suckled on. He did that for a while as I shoved my ass back at him, and then started tickling my clit with the tip of his tongue. That was maddening, but it brought me to a very quick, shivery, climax.

“Ouch!” Brad complained as the orgasm made me bite into his meaty cock.

To compensate I switched round and lowered myself onto him, his dick sliding smoothly into my freshly lubricated hole. Facing away from him I could now resume kissing Carl, who fingered my clit as my husband fucked me.

It was all quite wonderful, just what I’d imagined being shared by Brad and a black man would be, but I still hadn’t had a black cock in my pussy and that I was determined to experience.

I looked over my shoulder at my husband. “Can I try Carl’s cock now?” I asked in a whisper.

He nodded solemnly and lifted me off him so I could lie back on the sofa and spread my legs wide. Carl moved between them and seconds later the head of his cock was nudging at my pussy lips. I held my breath as my first black cock entered me.

Obviously, being the same size as my husband’s penis, it didn’t feel greatly different, but once he was inside me Carl started fucking me with a mad fury which far surpassed anything Brad had ever given me. Was this fervour down to Carl, I wondered later, or was it down to his excitement at finally getting to fuck me. Or, then again, was this the passion that all black men fucked with? Was it the sheer intensity of their screwing which brought them their reputation for virility, rather than having larger cocks?

As I say, I thought about this later, because at the time I was wrapping my legs round Carl’s back and grunting with pleasure. The only thing that finally shut me up was Brad coming round to my side and sticking his cock in my mouth, though I’m not sure if he wanted to join in or just silence me.

Brad started spunking into my mouth just around the same time that I had my second orgasm of the evening. This was a much more intense one, with me thrusting my hips crazily up at my lover, squeezing his thin torso between my legs, and clawing at his back, while tears of joy streamed down my face. Brad told me later that he’d never seen me cum so hard and I could quite well believe it, because I swallowed down Brad’s cum without a squeak and I didn’t normally do that.

When he finally pulled his cock from my mouth I was finally able to vocalise again, though this time I strived to be a bit more understandable, using words rather than the primeval sounds I had been uttering before.

“Oh yes, Carl, that’s it, give it to me, baby. Give it to me hard! Fuck my pussy! Fuck that white pussy! Spread it open! Fill it up!”

Sweat was coating Carl, a sheen of liquid on his ebony skin, as he hammered into me. All the while as he fucked me Brad squeezed my tits and stroked my thighs, contributing, if only a little, to my pleasure. What was best was that he wasn’t condemning me for my lust, but encouraging me.

“You gonna cum for Carl, again, baby? I think he’d like that, if you came again. Go on, do it, give him it, cream for him. Make that hot pussy cum again.”

To be honest I didn’t need Brad’s encouragement because Carl’s fucking was bringing me off anyway. As I came, screaming wildly now that Brad’s cock was no longer gagging me, I sensed that Carl’s speeding up meant that he was ready to climax as well.

That was confirmed when he asked, “Can I come inside you?”

I looked over at Brad and he must have seen the pleading in my eyes because he nodded and said, “Fill her up, Carl. Fill her up to the brim. Fill her up with your hot cum.”

Which is precisely what my new lover did. He gave a loud roar, his cock swelled way up and as it pulsed, he shot spurt after spurt of his thick cream inside me.

Carl didn’t spend the night on the sofa that night but by my side as I was sandwiched between my two men in bed.

After that it soon became a regular thing. Not every weekend, but most, Carl would come over and we’d have a lovely threesome. A few times Brad videoed Carl fucking me and sometimes we watch those of an evening, after our sons have been put to bed, and that gets us quite hot.

As I’ve said, we don’t always play out the same scenario. Carl, for instance, really wanted to have me all to himself for once and Brad obliged by staying in the living room and watching TV while Carl and I fucked in the bedroom. That was good, but I much preferred having two men to play with. It makes a woman feel really desirable to have a pair of males ready to mount her.

At times Carl would find a girlfriend, so he wouldn’t be as available as he normally was. But they rarely lasted long and once again I’d end up with husband and lover on a Saturday night. Having those occasional breaks from Carl made me want him more, and the thought of him screwing some other woman made me positively jealous. A strange reaction, perhaps, from a woman married to someone else, but there you go.

When Brad and I decided to start a family some decisions had to be made. I had no desire to have Carl’s baby when I came of the pill and our friend suggested he use a condom, but I had a horror of the damn things, especially the likelihood of them bursting. I tried for a while to keep him satisfied with my hands and mouth but it was evident that he really wanted to fuck me.

It was Brad who suggested I give him my ass, even though I’d never done anal. That led to a lengthy period of them preparing my butt for penetration, which involved a lot of tonguing and fingering. Of course, once Carl had sodomised me, Brad wanted a bit too, and my men became so addicted to my ass that for a few weeks that was all I got, ass fucking. I had to remind Brad that he was unlikely to get me pregnant that way. For me, anal was pleasant enough, and not half as uncomfortable as I’d expected, especially once I learned to relax my ass hole, but I still preferred getting pussy fucked. Of course, the night they did both, double penetration, was quite spectacular, and brought an utter deluge of delicious orgasms, though I could hardly walk for days afterwards. Only for special occasions, I decided.

What I noticed most, over time, was the way the men relaxed with each other. At first they used to flinch if the slightest part of their body came into contact with the other guy, but slowly they began to accept each other’s touch, to the point where they began guiding each other’s penises into me. That must have crossed some sort of line because shortly after they’d handled each other’s dicks Brad admitted to me one week-night that he’d love to suck Carl’s cock, but wasn’t sure if he was into that. He didn’t want to make an approach in case it was rejected and ruined things for everybody. I decided that it would be less of a problem if I instigated this venture into bisexuality, by pretending it was something I desperately wanted. Carl would be free to refuse and if he did, no harm would be done.

So, one night as I was sucking on our black friend’s cock, I said to Brad, “Hey, honey, I’d love to see you sucking on Carl’s cock. Would you do that for me? If you don’t mind, that is, of course, Carl?”

I cast my eyes upwards to my lover who just shrugged, “A mouth’s a mouth, Pam, don’t make no difference to me who’s chewing on my cock.”

Brad joined me on the floor and quickly lowered his mouth over Carl’s swollen cock-head to suck enthusiastically. I joined in by licking the shaft and said, “Looks like I’ve lost my toy.”

“Damn,” Carl said, “You’re real good at that, Brad. You been sucking cock for a while?”

“No, you’re my first.”

I looked up to see Carl’s eyes burning. “What’s it like,” he asked, “sucking another guy’s cock?”

“Why don’t you find out,” my husband offered.

I retreated to allow Carl to swing round and get into a 69 with Brad. I watched as they began sucking on each other, hoping, for some reason, that they would come in each other’s mouths, but they only used it for foreplay, before turning their attentions to me again. Was that merely gallantry, or had they been afraid of taking that final step? That came a few weeks later when Carl sucked Brad off and Brad felt obliged to return the favour. I had to wait a while, till they recovered, before I got my share.

I wonder, today, how long it’ll be before they want to fuck each other up the butt, or if that will ever be on the menu. I know I’d like to see that, to watch my two men giving themselves to each other totally. Maybe it’s not on their minds at all and they’ll be happy with oral, but knowing my horny boys I’m fairly sure that it will happen some day. That’s a worry, actually. What if they like each other’s butts better than they like mine? That would be an end of my black cock nights, and that would be a tragedy.

END



Published 
Written by sallyhollister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments