Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first BBC

15
5 Comments 5
23.5k Views 23.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Dwight and I were chatting on line when I asked him what he was packing. He said nine inches long and a girth of four inches at the top and going up to five inches near the base. I told him that it would be an honor if he would allow me to give him a blowjob. He gave me his address and I headed right over.

When Dwight let me in I saw that he was in later his twenties. He’d told me that he was half Cuban and half Afro-American so I wasn’t surprised that he was black nor that a guy hung like him was only about five foot seven. I’d noticed that a lot of short guys tended to be hung.

Smiling in anticipation, he took me into the bedroom. There he first he kicked off his Hush Puppies. Then he unbuttoned his shirt, took it off and put it on a chair. Next he unbuckle his belt and unbutton and unzip his Dockers and let them fall to the floor. As he stepped out of them I admired him. Going down on my knees, I hooked my thumbs in the waist band of his boxers and slid them off his hips and down his legs to his ankles. Suddenly there he stood completely nude. And there was his cock sticking out from a thick bush of black kinky pubic hair. It was black as coal and curving upward with a dark purplish mushroom-shaped head and a little oozing slit that glistened with clear fluid. Dwight hadn't mention that he was uncircumcised.

Taking it by the base, I put my tongue between the foreskin and the head, slowly running the tip of my in a circle under the skin. As his cock hardened and the foreskin pulled back, I worked his big head into my mouth. I’d just gotten the monster in my mouth when Dwight started pumping his hips and moving his cock in and out of my mouth. It wasn't long before the head was hitting the back of my mouth. .

I pulled my mouth off, took a big gulp of air, swallowed and took it back in my mouth. As I tightened my lips around the shaft, Dwight pushed forward with his hips. When it hit the back of my mouth I felt the head started to enter my throat so I started swallowing. Dwight said, “You’re doing good. You’re just about half way there.”

Bobbing my head up and down, I mouth fucked that cock for a little while and then Dwight gestured toward the bed. I knew just what he wanted so I jumped to my feet and practically over to the bed. Not saying a word, Dwight reached out and I let him move me to where he wanted. I ended up on my back with my feet up by the pillows and with my head hanging over the foot of the bed.

Dwight quickly stepped to me, almost but not quite straddling my face so that his balls rested on my forehead and his thick, fat black cock rested on my lips and nose. "Now I'm going to fuck that pretty mouth real good," he chuckled as he lifted his hips a little and guided the head to my mouth. I moaned, “Uuuuuuuuuum,” and my nostrils flared as his cock filled me. I felt him ease slowly and gently forward, pushing on in even when I gagged a little.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

But I noticed in this position the gagging sensation soon passed and Dwight was able to keep going until I felt his balls rested on my nose. He couldn't believe that I had managed to get all of his monster cock down my throat.

When Dwight leaned forward over me with his hands on the bed on either side of my hips, my hands rose instinctively to his chest. Finding his nipples I toyed toying with them. "Oh yeah, that's a good slut" he moaned. Then rocking his hips slowly, Dwight started to fuck my mouth deep and long. I was so turned on that I thought I'd pass out. This black god using my mouth the way I'd used my wife’s pussy countless times. He was fucking my face slow at first, but every fourth or fifth stroke letting the pace quicken a little. The only discomfort I felt was in my jaws and lips stretching around the thickness of his cock, but I barely noticed as he just kept fucking and fucking and fucking.

My fingers clamped lightly on his nipples, at first anyway. I soon noticed that the harder I pinched the faster Dwight fucked and god I loved it. When I started twisting them, he pounded my slut mouth like a jackhammer, his balls slapping and bouncing off my eyes and nose as he used me for his pleasure. My thoughts were broken only momentarily when he growled, "You ready for my cum, slut?" I did my best to nod but I think he got the message because I felt his balls draw up tight and his thrusts became shorter and harder. His spit-slicked cock seemed to grow and throb even more.

His dick started to pulsate and then he cried out, "Ooohhhmygod yesss.”

As I felt him start to erupt I pulled back so that only the head was past my lips and me sucking like a greedy bitch as his thick, hot cum erupted into my mouth and across my tongue. So much hotter, so much thicker, so much sweeter than his pre-cum. And so delicious. I tried and tried to swallow it all, but inevitably some of it leaked out around the sides of my lips and trickled over my cheeks.

With a final shiver Dwight withdraw letting me savoy the taste and texture of his cum. I licked him clean and then we lay there and talked. He told me, “It’s been a good while since anyone has given me that hell of a good blowjob. Especially a white man.”
Spent, I laid there with my jaws slightly sore, my stomach full of his cum. Then I noticed that he was getting hard again. That's when I asked him if I could mount him, he replied, “Only after I suck your cock.”

When Dwight started opening my jeans, I let him strip me naked. I’m slim and smooth chested with a nice seven inch cut cock. With one gulp he just engulfed the thing and gave me one hell of a blowjob. We went at it for about fifteen minutes before my cockhead enlarged and I started to give him my load right in his mouth. When I cummed I though he was going too sucking my nuts right out of my sack. I cummed volumes and he swallowed it all.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments