Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Interracial Foursome

"One Hispanic Stud, Two Black MILFs and one White Guy - What a mix!!!"

16
3 Comments 3
17.5k Views 17.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words
One night while working a Military conference at Fort Bragg, NC, I got a wild hair up my butt and started hanging out with a driver that worked for me. He was well built, but short compared to me. He was a Hispanic man called Hector. Standing together, we couldn’t have looked more like complete opposites. We agreed to meet at the local club that was the watering hole for the people attending the conference.

Hector and I ordered our first drinks and sat down to watch the baseball game on the overhead TV. Within a couple minutes, two very sharp looking ladies, who were dressed to kill, walked in and looked directly at us. I’d never been singled out before. Strangely, it made me feel like a piece of meat. I ignored the look because I’d never been with a black woman, and didn’t think I would be attractive to such a pair of great looking beauties. They gave the two of us fuck-me looks. I can’t say that I knew the look, but Hector immediately picked up on it. He nudged me so I’d notice, and then gave them the 'hi' sign. To my complete surprise, they immediately drifted over to our table.

The lights weren’t dimmed yet, as it was still late afternoon, so we got a good look at these ladies as they approached our table. The shorter, darker of the two was very buxom, and had a great ass. She swayed from side to side, strutting her wares as she came over. The other was a cinnamon color and thin, too thin for me. Her tiny breasts barely made an impression on her dress. She was the ringleader from the beginning. When they arrived at our table, she hooked up with Hector and had him dancing near the jukebox before I even got the name of the other girl. The shy buxom one was Carol and the thin one was Dashelle.

Before we finished our first drink, Dashelle suggested that we go back to Carol’s house and get it on. I think that bold move shocked even Carol. She started to object, but Dashelle cut her off mid-sentence. Hector slammed his drink and poked me to get going on mine. I swallowed it all in one gulp and grabbed a handful of Carol’s ass. She scooted away from me but smiled back as if to say, “You’ll get some of this if you behave."

I took her friend’s bold attitude as an indicator of Carol’s mind-set too, but in fact, she was more reticent and had a more reserved outlook on this sexual tryst. It was playing out in a very different way than I could have ever expected. When we walked to the car, Carol snuggled onto my arm, craned her neck, pulled me down to her, and kissed me very gently on the lips. I saw a passion in her eyes, a passion she attempted to cover. Her lips were very soft but thinner than I was accustomed to. I took my cue from her, and kissed her very slowly and tenderly. She began to moan almost immediately.

She whispered in my ear, “You’re the first white guy to kiss me since I was six years old.”

I tried to remain a gentleman, but my instincts got the best of me, as I slipped my hand inside her dress. I squeezed her soft, ample tits and played with her nipples, but she pushed my hand away.

She playfully said, “Be a good boy and I’ll give you more than you can handle. You’ve never been with a woman like me and you’re going to get a ride from this black booty like you’ve never had!” She danced away again and threw me a sexy little grin.

When we got to the limo that Hector drove, Carol got in the back with me, and Dashelle got in front with Hector. During the quick ride to Carol’s house, she softly kissed and caressed me. She was passionate but not sluttish; her hands never wandered below my waist. She stroked my neck and nuzzled my ear. My cock was screaming to be released from its bondage, but she seemed not to notice. I tried to become more amorous and aggressive, but she held me back. She didn’t allow me to touch her. Each time I attempted to grab her tits or slide my hand up her thigh, she pushed my hands away. She remained in control of her emotions, and her control was complete except for her delicate moans.

Meanwhile in the front seat, Hector was getting a blowjob from his date. Dashelle slurped his cock like a lollipop, and his driving became slightly erratic.

I asked Carol, “Would you like to watch Dashelle?”

She said, “This is our first double date, and I’d love to see her go down on Hector.”

We slipped up to peek over the top of the seat and watched her talented mouth going up and down on Hectors huge cock. He was hung like no other man I had ever seen. Dashelle tried taking it all in, but could get only about six inches in her mouth. Her tiny face and mouth limited her ability to deep throat his exceptional cock.

When she saw his size, Carol mouthed the words “Oh my God.” She seemed truly amazed at Dashelle’s talented ministrations to his monster.

She whispered to me, “I want him to fuck me.” So was born the first full swap foursome in my life.

Hector regained some composure, and checked the rear view mirror. He saw us peering down at his manhood and the blowjob he was receiving. He grinned at me then gritted his teeth, trying to keep his concentration. He was in obvious discomfort, and wanted to let fly a load of cum. Dashelle was doing her best to break him. Her tongue and lips made him know that wanted him to lose it. Her long sculptured nails traced the bugling veins in his cock. She squeezed his dick hard, wrapping her fingers around the shaft as far as they would go. She scratched his nuts and traced lines on his scrotum with her nails.

His concentration was waning; he was barely able to keep the stretch limo on the road. He took one hand off the wheel and grabbed Dashelle by the hair. A guttural moan came from his soul. Hector shot his load in her mouth while he pulled her hair to hold her still. I looked over at Carol, who seemed to be in a daze, transfixed on Hector and Dashelle.

“I’ve never seen a cock like that,” she whispered to me. “Is yours that big? Can I see it?”

She grabbed my cock through my pants. The reserved lady of just a few minutes before was gone. In her place was a wanton woman who wanted to be fucked.

I avoided her grasp. “Mine is just average. You can see it later.”

I thought it better to keep her in suspense because I had penis envy after seeing Hector. What a huge tool! I would come to know how big later that night.

We arrived at Carol’s trailer in a mobile-home park near the conference center. It was a modest home in a nice neighborhood. She returned to her more reserved nature and allowed me to escort her to the door on my arm. She cuddled close and seemed to coo just a little. It was dark. None of her neighbors seemed to notice our arrival, but I told Hector to park the limo in the next block where it wouldn’t arouse suspicions.

Carol and I waited on the porch for Dashelle and Hector. Carol made nervous small talk about her job, about Dashelle, and even her family. She didn’t mention a husband or boyfriend, but I inferred that she was attached.

The other couple arrived, entangled in a very strong embrace. Carol pulled her friend from Hector arms and into the house. She called back for us to find a beer in the refrigerator and take a seat in the living room. Meanwhile, she continued to pull her friend towards the back of the trailer and the bedrooms. They spoke in very hushed but excited tones. I could make out Carol telling her friend that she wanted to fuck Hector.

Dashelle retorted, “After me, girl!”

I couldn’t hear the rest, so I got a couple beers and sat down on the couch with Hector.

“Have you ever swapped dates?” I asked him.

He said, “Yes, but never a couple black girls.”

I didn’t know if he knew that Carol was enthused by his cock. “Carol wants you to fuck her. She was transfixed by your cock in the car, and she wants you.”

“Hey man, I want to fuck her too, but I have to satisfy Dashelle first.”

“Just how big is that cock of yours?”

He proudly said, “It’s ten inches long and big around as a coffee can.” We both got a laugh out of that.

Carol returned in the cutest little babydoll nightgown that just barely covered her treasures. It was dramatically different from the blue A-line dress with white piping that Carol had worn to the bar. Dashelle was wearing a very tight and revealing crimson teddy, which got my attention even though she was just too slim. I began salivate at the prospect of getting into Carol’s delicious booty. Carol noticed my dick swell. Dashelle was already all over Hector.

Carol grabbed my hand and dragged me back towards her bedroom. I wanted to watch Hector’s performance with Dashelle, but she waved bye-bye implying I should go with Carol. Carol pushed me down on her bed and slowly stripped my clothes off. I helped when necessary, but she seemed quite adept at getting me naked. She climbed on top of me, and slowly kissed her way down my body until she had my cock in her mouth.

She said, “It is nice size. I thought it would be look smaller compared to…” She didn’t finish but I got the message that she still wanted to experience the Hector factor.

I snapped at her, “If you want him so bad, you can get in line behind Dashelle.”

She meekly replied, “I wasn’t thinking of Hector. I was thinking about my husband.” This was the first time she told me that she was married.

“Where is he now?” I asked.

She avoided the question. Instead, she took my cock into her mouth, which took my mind off anything else except her talented tongue. Her short fingers grabbed my cock and stroked me in unison with her mouth. I was ready to explode in a matter of a couple minutes, so I pushed her away and rolled her onto her back in the middle of the bed. I pulled the babydoll nightgown over her head, and yanked her delicate panties down to her knees. Surprised at the speed at which I took control of her, she immediately became very docile and accepted my domination. Her demure reserved nature came forward. She began to moan in a constant low tone.

“Are you ready to get a tongue-lashing from a white guy?”

She laughed out loud. “I never thought that I would let a white guy get the better of me.”

I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and dove right into her bristle-haired pussy. She smelled different, but the old saying was right. Even in the dim light of her bedroom, I could see that it’s all pink on the inside. I pulled her labia apart revealing the rich pink hues of her snatch. I began tonguing her clit with vigor and purpose. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her harder. The rhythmic grinding of her hips made it hard for me to keep up. She was in constant motion from the second my lips touched her mound. It was the most motion I had ever experienced in a woman. I held my tongue on her clit and let her tongue fuck herself. She moved my tongue around her clit by swaying her hips from side to side while continuing to move up and down.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

I rolled her hips up and rammed my tongue into her snatch, and she instantly came in spasms.

Her mouth closed and she bit her lower lip, but it was obvious that she was enjoying her tongue-lashing. She moaned and whimpered softly throughout the experience. When she came, a little fluid dripped off my chin and hit her tiny asshole. She grabbed her legs around the knees and helped me pull her pussy up to lick it from asshole to clit and back again. She put her hands on the each side of my head and guided my tongue to where she needed it. I learned a lot about pleasing a woman that night. She shook each time I completed a round. Her beautiful ass shook with vibrations that made her seem to erupt in waves similar to an earthquake. She finished another orgasm when a long, low scream came from the other bedroom. Dashelle had apparently just come, too.

Carol and I looked at each other and got up to watch Hector and Dashelle go at it. They were in the other bedroom and oblivious to us opening the door to watch. Hector was pounding very hard into Dashelle pussy doggie style. The short compact Hector was standing behind her on the floor with his dick ramming into her. He bent his legs to lower his position and then straightened them to ram his dick into her with all his strength. Dashelle had her knees spread wide at the edge of the bed. Her back was arched down ward toward the bed, and her face was on the bed that brought her pussy in perfect alignment for Hector’s thrusts. His cock pistoning into her lithe little body was an incredible sight.

Seeing them fucking made her so hot that Carol knelt on a convenient hope chest near the bed, and pulled my cock into her pussy from behind. She cooed at the size of my cock sliding into her snatch. She was so wet from my oral ministrations and from watching the show in front of us, that I slipped into her, hitting her cervix in one quick stroke. She moaned a lot louder, alerting the other couple that we were there.

Hector smiled, and Dashelle grinned, but neither seemed to mind if we watched. I used the doorjamb to hold my position. I tried to keep up to the pace that Hector and Dashelle were sitting, but Carol had yet another cadence.

Dashelle was whimpering at the pounding that Hector was giving her. She put her hand on his hip to try to slow his assault, but he would not be denied . He grabbed her ponytail from behind and pulled her head up off the bed. He used her hair to hold his balance while he fucked her hard for another couple dozen strokes, and then shot a huge load of hot jism into her pussy. Even after getting an expert blowjob in the limo, this guy still exploded a bucket of cum. He held his cock deep in her snatch while cum ran out all around it, and onto the bed under her pussy.

Carol was still in a trance. I continued to thrust into her at a serious pace. She absorbed my pounding, but never took her eyes off Dashelle and the brown cock deep in her cinnamon cunt. Carol moaned so loud I thought the neighbors would hear. Her rhythmic pace became erratic, and she begged me to fuck her harder.

Dashelle and Hector lay on the bed recovering from their mind-blowing fuck, watching every stroke I pushed into Carol’s ebony cunt. The color difference between our bodies was very profound, even in the dim light. I stroked her pussy for a couple more minutes before I exploded in her. My hot jism set her off with her third or fourth orgasm of the night. She collapsed on the top of the hope chest and pulled away from my cock.

Dashelle jumped up, petted my dick like a little dog, grabbed her friend by the hand, and scurried off to the bathroom before my dick was even soft. When they were out of earshot, I reminded Hector that Carol still wanted to have his great cock.

He smiled and said, “Bring her on.”

This guy was such a stud. Just the mere mention of fresh pussy made his considerable dick jump to life again. The girls were too slow for him, so he went into the bathroom to see what was taking so long. I lay down on the bed expecting all three to return and start all over again.

In a couple minutes, I began to hear Carol’s familiar low moaning. The sounds coming through the thin walls of the trailer made it obvious that Hector was pounding her pussy in the bathroom. I jumped up to watch his performance and found Dashelle sitting on the toilet watching intently.

Her gaze was as fixed on her friend’s pussy while she had four of her fingers buried deep in her own. She was ramming and grinding at the same cadence as the super stud. Carol sat on the bathroom vanity, her ass at the edge with her knees pushed up to her chest. Hector grabbed the edge of the sinks to help him pound deeper and faster into her great pussy. She whimpered just like her friend had between each stroke. She was in pain at the sheer size of his manhood but obviously wanted more.

He pulled back after a few more thrusts and deftly flipped her over the edge of the counter. Her tits flopped into the sink, and her ample round butt was perfectly positioned even though she could not touch the floor. When he slammed his cock into her pussy from behind, she screamed again from his assault. She tried to gain a foothold to climb up the side of the vanity , but his attack prevented even that.

Dashelle's masturbation continued. Carol cried, not from the substantial pain she must have been feeling, but more from the sheer gratification of this stud making every stroke a new experience. To create variety in his assault, he slowed his strokes for one or two thrusts. He then pulled almost all the way out of her. She squirmed with anticipation and then he slammed to the bottom of her love channel. He quickened his rhythm until he had her round ass quivering again. I knew from sucking her clit that she was capable of multiple orgasms. She seemed to be having one long, constant orgasm as her crying subsided into a low moan.

Dashelle was about to coming again, too. Her breathing was more irregular, and she quickened her pace on her pussy. She had both hands on her cunt, ministering to her clit and fingering her hole.

My cock had come to attention, and I was stoking it slowly. Just after she came, Dashelle reached out and grabbed my dick. Her hand was sloppy wet from her pussy juices. Her warm hands felt like fire on my still sensitive cock. She stroked me a few times before demanding to be fucked Despite her demand, I knew she would need more than just passing attention, so I immediately buried my face in her cunt and lapped up her fresh juices. She slid forward on the toilet to let me have a full view and access to her Mound de Venus.

Because Dashelle was so thin, I thought her pussy would be tiny but Hector’s assault and her naturally puffy labia made it a delicious repast. With her clothes off, I could see she had a tiny rounded tummy like the Vietnamese girls from my younger years. Her pussy lips were softer than Carol’s, but that might have been because of the tenderizing she had just received. She became very animated. She brought her legs on top of my back, dug her heels into my back, and humped her gash into my face. She swung her hips in a circular motion like her buddy had. I held my position, and she did all the work of manipulating her clit on my hardened tongue. It was delicious.

Before long, she pushed her back against the toilet tank and her butt danced in the air. Her heels did a number on my back, but it was just another sensation to be enjoyed . I stuck my tongue deep into the gaping hole of her pussy and dragged it backwards to drive her even more insane. Her pussy was completely open and dripping wet. I sopped up every bit of juice that I could find. Her butt muscles quivered , and she grabbed the back of my head and held me tight to her pussy for a long time. When her orgasm subsided, she ordered me to get my dick into action.

I led her by the hand back to Carol’s bedroom and found Hector and Carol already there. Hector had Carol pinned to the wall with her legs wrapped around his torso. She was riding his monster cock and bouncing off the wall with each thrust into her pussy. She was in a complete daze. She moaned low, but the moan was punctuated with fitful screams whenever Hector slammed into her snatch with powerful thrusts. It was an immediate turn-on for both Dashelle and me.

We watched as they brought the art of copulation to new heights. I could feel the heat build in Dashelle as I fingered her snatch and nuzzled her neck. I bent her over and positioned her ass on the same hope chest where I had her friend just a few minutes earlier. I wanted her to be able to watch and still feel the full length of my cock. As it turned out, there was no way I could fill this tiny, lithe little body with my average size dick. Her pussy had been completely stretched out by Hector. My not so small cock was little more than an irritation to her, but I made every inch count and a ground my dick against her clit and slapped her pussy with my balls.

Her gaze was transfixed on her friend and the unholy fucking she was absorbing from Hector. I couldn’t satisfy her need for Hector’s bigger cock, but I made sure she knew I was not going to quit until she had enough. Despite the size of the opening of her pussy, my cock was beginning to get a little raw. She, too, was feeling the abuse two men had put on her little gash. She pushed me away, rolled over with her legs in the air, and demanded that I put my tongue back to work. Even her clit was raw, and she arched off the chest when my hardened tongue touched her clit. I stroked it a few times, but she was just too sensitive to take any more direct stimulation to her love button.

I was pondering what else I could do to please her lithe body. The front door class crashed to the floor in thousands of pieces and a rock slid down the hallway nearly to the bedroom where we were.

“Carol, I know you’re in there. Who the hell are you with?” someone yelled.

Hector and Carol stopped fucking and slipped to the floor near Dashelle and me.

Hector whispered, “Who’s that?”

“He’s my husband. We’ve been separated for months, but he’s always coming around trying to catch me with other men. The asshole is insanely jealous,” she whispered back.

The house was dark, so he could not see into the bedroom.

“If we stay very quiet, he’ll probably go away soon,” she added.

We all lay on the floor completely nude, waiting and hoping he wouldn’t come in the house. After a few minutes, we decided he must have given up and left. Needless to say, Hector and I dressed very quickly, checked for her husband outside, and left.
=========================================================================
Author's Note: Let me thank Brad Carpenter without whom this story would not have happen or at least not as quickly. His considered editing skills and diligence were instrumental in getting this story to you the reader. This is essentially a true story and therefore the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Published 
Written by damon1951
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments