Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first threesome Part 2

"The planned threesome turns into an unforgettable experience."

3
0 Comments 0
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Following her moans, I brushed my muscular hands along her clit over and over, sliding easily with the massage oil. Her hips arched higher a little bit, giving me a full exposure of her pussy. I couldn’t resist anymore.

As I saw her hand reach for my hardened cock, I too let my middle finger slide inside her pussy. As I slipped my finger inside her, her hips moved down back against my finger. She gripped my cock with her hand tightly and started to stroke me. My cock looked huge against her tiny vanilla skin coloured hands. I felt a surge of cum on my fingers from her pussy. She was so ready. I teased her pussy more with two fingers. I could see and feel the cum dripping out of her now.

The husband looked on with interest. It must have been new for him to watch his wife so wet and ready.

I was now very much ready to have her. I reached for a condom that was placed on the desk and she took it from my hands and looked at me with a look that said. “Let me do that for you”. She put it on my cock with dexterity, she was intrigued by how my cock was throbbing with desire. As she slipped it onto the base of my cock, I cupped her thighs with my hands and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her ass was right on the edge and she raised her legs wide open in anticipation.

I grabbed my hardness and guided my tip along her clit, making my condom wet with her juices. She ran her hands through her hair in pleasure. It was great to watch this as she started to rub her nipples between her fingers really hard. Sensing how bad she wanted me, I slid my cock slowly, inch by inch inside her.

She moaned in pleasure and this made me go further in deeper. I entered her fully in 3 to 4 pauses not knowing how much of me she could take. By the third pause, her moaning had turned into gasping. She was now uncontrollably pulling at the sheets underneath her. Her fingers in an animalistic claw turned me more. I started pulling out and moving in again. A little bit faster every time I pushed in and pulled out. She reached for my butt cheeks and in a silent gesture wanted me to fuck her harder.

I obliged as my balls started bouncing against her butt cheeks. I was standing with my feet shoulder width apart. I bent my knees a little bit more to get more power into my thrusts. Now both of her hands were clawing at my skin and pulling me harder into her. I was surprised how her fine and small hands were so powerful in their grasp.

I let myself go in the rapture of banging my hips as hard as I could against hers. In a purely silky way, she raised both her legs high in the air. I grabbed both her ankles together with my left hand and grabbed her ass cheeks with my right. I looked down and this is one of the views that gives me unexplainable pleasure. The small tight slit of her pussy showing a little bit, my cock sliding in between that slit.

I feared it was too intense for me to cum now so I pulled out and flipped her over. I loved how I could control her entire body with the slightest move. As she bent over on her knees, she clawed at her hair, her face now buried in the sheets from the ecstatic pleasure that she was feeling. We had both started to sweat a little bit as her husband watched on in silence. Now he was sipping harder on his drink as he has stepped aside form the bed to watch this spectacle in front of him.

Not having had enough of the view, I made her knees kneel together. Her ass was high in the air inviting my cock once more from a different angle. I slid in and bent over her to reach for her breasts. They were a little bit smaller than my grip but she put her hands over mine and we both caressed her breasts together. I had my hands reach for her hair and I started pulling her body onto my cock. I was feeling the surge from the back of my spine.

The bottom of my spine giving me a signal as it helped me thrust my hips into what seemed like endless pleasure of a pussy. I said I can’t control it anymore and am about to come. She didn’t understand it and just reached for me and urged me to fuck her harder. Judging from her gesture, I figured she was about to orgasm too.

DivaS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DivaS

I am usually a quiet man during sex and I only moan when I am about to cum. This means the feeling inside me is getting inexplicably and irresistibly good.

I started letting out a groan every time I thrusted. I think she figured out I was about to cum and her moaning got louder. As our sounds grew louder in the hotel room, we climbed the orgasm ladder together, coming in spurts and pauses. My groans were almost roars now. Loud and filled with energy.

As I finished cumming I had to collapse on the side of the bed. So much intensity for my first threesome! The wife now looked up to her husband sitting on the chair with his mouth slightly open in a mixture of surprise, pleasure and entertainment. She said something to him in Chinese and he told me to relax and that it was her turn to please me. I was pleasantly surprised and awaited my reward as she grabbed the massage bottle and poured some oil on my lower belly. She started rubbing oil over my abs and thighs. Running her hands up and down my torso, enjoying my form and looking intently at my cock.

As my cock relaxed, she took the condom off and started massaging my balls. Her hands were really good as her fingers played with my balls. She alternated between my balls and my thighs. I found this extremely seductive and teasing. Within minutes I could feel my cock filling up and rising again.

It throbs every time it gets a hard on, which I saw amuse and pleased her. She used both hands to milk my cock. Concentrating on her upward and downward motion to be as slow and sensual as I’d anyone stroke my cock before. I relaxed some more and tilted my head and let it sink in the pillow. I spread my legs some more and she moved into the space between my legs. I could feel her hands roving up to my chest and her nipples brushing against my crotch. I loved the feeling of her breasts dangling around my cock tip. I felt animalistic, wanting to grab her hips again and fuck her hard but I took another deep breath and let her do her magic.

I got so lost in the feeling that the only sound I remember hearing next is her stroking my cock hard and fast. It was as if a teenager stroking his cock as fast as he can in the first years that he learns how to masterbate. It felt really good as she used a lot of oil. Then she did the most amazing thing that felt incredibly mind blowing. She used one hand to hold the base of my cock down, like a restricting grip and with her other hand, she used the softest of touches to jerk me as fast as she could. The complicated nature of this handjob made me brain tick with such fire that I thought my balls would explode.

Surprisingly, it lasted more than I thought. It was so much pleasure that I don’t remember how long it took. It felt like forever. The pain, the pleasure, the sound of her hands slipping up and down on my cock and feeling her hand hit against her other clasp of a hand. That ‘clasp’ hands palm was massaging my balls too. I was the one now grabbing onto the sheets for need of a release. I let my voice take over and as I let go of a loud groan, which was more like a roar, I could feel myself cumming. Her clasp made the orgasm seem longer to arrive and it made me cum for which seemed like one of the longest orgasms I’ve had. After what seemed about 10-20 heaves of my hips in uncontrollable emotion, I let out a deep breath.

I rested on the bed for a while she headed to clean herself up again. I could hear the husband go up for another drink. I just closed my eyes and tried to imagine what he must’ve felt as an observer. I thought he was a lucky guy who gets such a wonderful hanfjob from his wife. He looked confident and unfazed as he sat back down pensively on the chair. I imagined he felt this way because there are a lot more amazing things she can do in bed than just that amazing handjob technique.

After she was done, I took to the shower, washed the massage oil off my body and got dressed. I drank a lot of water and thanked them and told them that I enjoyed our first threesome. They were polite and said the feeling was mutual.

Published 
Written by onlythistime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors