Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First White Woman

"A true story of a black teen's first time with an older white woman."

56
12 Comments 12
54.2k Views 54.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
I was 17 at the time that I first met her. My dad was in the air force, so we moved all over the world my entire life. This point in time he was stationed in Florida. We lived in base housing. I mowed lawns for a little spending money. It wasn’t great money, but to a teenager, any money is better than none.

One of my customers was a young lieutenant and his wife. She was the talk of every teenager in the neighborhood. She was 27, long wavy blond hair, big blue eyes. She was 5’5”, 125lbs. Her tits looked huge on her petite frame. She had this nice heart shaped ass. She was a tease and she knew it. She was always out in the yard in a bikini. All of us teenage boys use to hide in the bushes and stare at her.

I was mowing their lawn one Friday morning. I knew it was going to rain soon, but I wanted money for that night. So I was hurrying as fast as I could. I managed to finish mowing before it down poured on me, but I ended up finishing the weed eating in the rain.

I was dripping wet when I rang the door bell to collect my money.

She looked at me and said, “You are soaked to the skin, take off all your clothes, I will get a towel so you can dry off. Just drop everything onto the floor.”

As she walked out of the kitchen, I didn’t know if she was teasing me or serious. Was she trying to get me all hot and bothered and then slam the door in my face laughing?

By the time she came back carrying a thick towel I had taken my shirt off.

“You didn’t take everything off.”

I stood there staring at her still partially dressed, but she wasn’t. She stood there nude, her skin soft and creamy. Her breasts were a good sized double handful each, crowned by large brown nipples that were already erect. She had a triangle of dark blond hair where her thighs came together.

She came closer and without saying a word started drying my muscular chest. She leaned in closer and came up on her toes and gave me a kiss.

I returned the kiss which had started out sweet and gentle but quickly grew hotter and more urgent. After a minute she stepped back and hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts. She pulled them down freeing my already hard cock. It sprang up and jutted out from my groin.

As I stepped out of my shorts, she took the towel and started drying me from the waist down. That put right my nine inch, black cock right in her face as she knelt in front of me. Her honey colored hair brushed softly against me. The sight of that hair against my black skin turned me on something fierce.

She looked up at me with a dirty grin and asked, “How much of that big thing do you think I can get in my mouth? It’s like twice the size of my husbands.”

I said, “I have no idea, but I can’t wait for you to find out.”

I watched intently as her lips closed around me. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock as her mouth worked up and down my shaft. My arousal grew as I watched my black cock disappear into her white mouth. The color contrast was driving me insane. She slid a hand between my legs and cupped my balls. She was playing with them as her head bobbed up and down.

The sight of this hot older white woman sucking my cock drove me over the top. I exploded in her mouth. She kept sucking, milking me dry as she swallowed my whole load.”

She stood up and grabbed my cock and said, “The bedroom is this way.”

She practically ran, dragging me after her. She lay on her back and spread her legs. I ran my fingers through her bush. When I reached her opening I pushed my middle finger easily into her. She was wet, drenched in fact, ready for me.

I moved into position between her thighs and brought the head of my cock to the outside of her pussy.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

I rubbed the head up and down her slit, teasing her. She reached up and caught hold of my shoulders as her hips moved under me, urging me to enter her. I drove forward powerfully filling her pussy with my cock.

She threw her head back and cried out, not in pain but in pure pleasure. She closed her eyes and threw her head side-to-side as she gasped, “Oh yes, Oh yes, fuck me you big black stud. Give me that big black cock. Fuck this little white slut.”

I launched into a steady rhythm, pistoning my cock in and out of her. Her pussy was hot and tight. Her legs wrapped around my hips and twined together as if she never intended to let me go.

Her hips bucked as she began to spasm wildly underneath me. That drove me over the edge. I thrust as deeply as I could go inside her, and then froze as my cock began to erupt in a series of throbbing bursts. My juices splattered hotly into her, filling her. She jerked wildly and cried out as we climaxed together.

I continued to hold her as we slid down from the crest. My shaft softened inside of her until it finally slipped out. I rolled onto my back and drew her against me.

She whispered, “Finally I feel like a woman, you are so much better than my husband, I should of went black a long time ago.”

She buried her face into my shoulder as she rested her hand on my cock. She ran her palm up and down the length of my cock. She finally wrapped her fingers around my thick cock and started stroking. I could feel my shaft start to stiffen, so did she. She rubbed harder as she sat up looking at me asking, “Already?”

I just smiled. She leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She started moving her head up and down, each time taking my cock a little deeper into her mouth. Her hand tightened around my shaft below her lips. The heat of her mouth made me rock hard in no time.

She continued that exquisite torment for several minutes. It was all I could do to resist the urge to spray my juices down her throat again.

Finally when she figured I was hard enough she sat up and straddled me. She positioned herself over my hips. She took hold of my stiff cock and guided it towards her opening. Slowly she let herself slide down onto it, filling herself with my manhood.

She closed her eyes and sat there smiling in pleasure, impaled on my cock. Her hips began to rock back and forth slightly. After a bit her hips pumped harder. She started to bounce up and down a little.

She said, “I love your big black cock, it makes me feel like such a slut to be with you.”

I kept looking down, watching my cock slide in and out of her. My cock was all white and it took me a minute to realize it was white because of all the cum I shot inside her earlier. The sight of this white woman against my dark skin as she rode my black cock was the most erotic thing I have ever seen.

I reached up and cupped her big white breasts. The hard brown nipples invited my tongue to circle around them. She moaned loudly as I took them into my mouth, moving from one to the other.

Suddenly she spasmed around me, shudders rippled threw her body. I let myself go and exploded deep inside of her, pumping my cum into her pussy. She tipped her head and looked down at me as she let out a long sigh of pure satisfaction before she collapsed upon my chest as if she was worn out. I could feel her heart hammering against me.

After a few minutes she said, “My husband will be home soon, you better leave. This will be part of your job to go along with mowing the lawn. Every week I want your big black cock to satisfy me.”

As I left I couldn’t help but think this had to be the greatest job in the world. My friends were going to be so jealous when I told them this.
Published 
Written by bigblackmike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments