Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife and our new neighbor part five

"Things take a twist and a new lover arrives."

30
11 Comments 11
21.8k Views 21.8k
5.7k words 5.7k words

We were now almost seven months into her love affair with Chris and things were amazing. Life is great for us, she has her black lover and I have a blowjob every other day. Her teases to me keep me hard all day long.

I got home from work one evening and she met me at the door with a huge passionate kiss, but I could tell that something was wrong. I asked her and she told me that Chris had been approached by Google to head a new development team in Atlanta.

It would mean that he would be away for around six months and although she was happy for this new opportunity for him, she would not see him for that time. She told me that they wanted to fly him by private plane to Atlanta in three days time for discussions.

I hugged her and told her that things would be okay, and I tried to comfort her. They were going to give him an apartment and a six-figure salary; it was a great opportunity for him.

Chris came over an hour later, this was his night in bed with my wife, and we talked about his possible job with Google. His discussions were to take place on Friday and he asked us if Christy would like to go with him, he would be gone for two days.

“You should go, baby,” I smiled.

“You, don’t mind baby? I will be away for two days.”

“Of course I don’t mind.”

“I told them that I have a girlfriend,” Chris smiled, “They would love to meet her.”

“Then they must meet her,” I smiled back.

Chris thanked me and promised to take good care of her and she kissed me passionately before they went to bed.

They flew off together early on Friday morning and Christy called me every three hours while they were away. It appears that the bosses fell in love with her and Chris because he was offered the job; he told them that he would give his decision within three days.

When they returned, Christy teased me about their lovemaking in Atlanta. She told me that, every time they got to the hotel room, he would strip her and she walked around in the nude. He spanked her hard, every night and that sex was amazing.
This thrilled me immensely and she gave me every detail.

“What are you going to do about sex, while he is away, baby?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but I need sex!”

“I can always fuck you,” I smiled, hoping that she would turn down my offer.

“Thank you for saying that baby,” Christy smiled, “but, after having a white cock and a black cock now; I don’t think that a white cock could satisfy me.”

“My cock wouldn’t satisfy you now?”

“I have had his monster cock for almost eight months now; your cock just wouldn’t do anything for me now.”

I smiled.

“Plus, it has been eight months since you have seen my body and it would be very weird letting you see me now; I don’t think that I could do that.”

“You couldn’t let me see you now?”

“I don’t think so baby,” Christy said softly, “please don’t misunderstand me.”

“I understand baby.”

“I couldn’t let you see me naked now, it just wouldn’t feel right.”

I held her hand and whispered that I understood.

“So what are you going to do about sex while he is away?”

“I will just have to find a lover, if you don’t mind, of course.”

“I don’t mind at all, you need to be fucked, so will it be a black lover?”

“It has to be!”

“Will Chris be okay with that?”

“Chris tells me that he has an idea; he will talk to me about it tonight, in bed.”

We ate dinner and Chris came over, we had a few glasses of wine before they went to bed together. I was anxious to hear of his idea but knew that I wouldn’t be told until the following evening.

I called Christy at lunchtime the following day to ask about Chris’s idea and she was excited, but couldn’t tell me over the phone. I arrived home from work and she sat me down, I had convinced myself that he had asked her to go with him to Atlanta for the six or so months and my breathing was heavy as she took my hand.

“He wants you to go with him, doesn’t he?” I blurted out.

“Baby, I could never do that! I could never leave you for six months! Never!”

I breathed a sigh of relief. “So, what was his idea?”

You are my husband!” Christy shouted, “Don’t think that I would ever leave you to be with my lover!”

I apologized for thinking that and asked again about his idea.

“Chris has a friend, who is going to be staying at his house while he is away,” Christy was shaking as she explained.

“A black friend?” I asked.

“Of course,” Christy replied, “He is Chris’s best friend and he will be living at Chris’s while he is away.”

“Continue,” I smiled.

“Chris has suggested that he loans me to his friend, while he is away.”

“I see, and have you met this friend?”

“No, not yet,” Christy said softly, “he wants me to go over and meet him tonight.”

“Okay.”

“Apparently, he is very strong-willed and very dominant,” Christy smiled, “and Chris tells me that is cock is even bigger than his!”

“That will please you,” I joked.

“Chris tells me that he is a very dominant lover, who will teach me how to be a good sex slave!”

I could hear the excitement in her voice as she told me that, Chris has personally chosen this guy to loan her out to while he is away.
“Are you excited about this baby?”

“Very! I can’t wait to meet him.”

“Just how, dominant is he?”

“I don’t know yet,” Christy smiled, “but Chris says that he will teach me how to be a good sex slave! I can’t wait to meet him.”

She took a shower and dressed in a short sexy red dress. I commented on how nice and sexy she looked and asked if she was wearing sexy lingerie?

“Yes, I am. he may want to undress me.”

“Tonight? He may fuck you tonight?”

“No baby, but he may want to see me naked. I don’t know, but I want to be ready in case he does.”

She was excited about meeting this guy and also at having my approval. She received a text from Chris, telling her that Jason was there now. She kissed me before going across the road. I bid her good luck and she ran out of the door.

It was almost two hours before she came home. She had a huge smile on her face and I could tell that she liked Jason.

“Is he nice?” I asked.

“Oh my God baby, he is a hunk,” Christy smiled, “he is very dominant!”

She went on to tell me that, as soon as Chris introduced her to Jason, he wanted to kiss her. She told me that he thrust his tongue into her mouth and grabbed her ass as his tongue explored her mouth.

“Chris tells me that you like to be spanked at the weekend,” Jason asked her.

I had pre-cum leaking from my erect tool as she explained this to me.

“Don’t just expect to be spanked at the weekend with me,” Jason told her, “you will probably be spanked every day with me.”

Christy liked what she was hearing.

“You will suck my dick every day; and you will strip naked, every time that you come over here,” Jason told her, “you strip as you enter the door and you stay naked until you leave!”

Christy told me that she told him that she would do that and apparently, he told her that, it was not an option, he demanded that she do what he tells her!

“Do you like that baby?” I asked.

“I love how he is going to dominate me, baby,” Christy smiled, "he wants to meet you.”

“Okay, when?”

“Now, can you come over and quickly meet him?”

“Okay, did you strip naked for him?”

“No, he wants to save that until he takes me for the first time, he just touched my ass.”

I was shaking with nerves as we made our way across the street to Chris’s house. I was leaking pre-cum from my dick and Christy’s excitement only added to that.

Chris was waiting at the door as we arrived and he kissed my wife as we walked in. Jason was standing in the living room; a huge black guy, around six feet tall and he weighed around one hundred and ninety pounds. You could tell that he was very muscular, even through his thin vest that he was wearing.

I was holding Christy’s hand as we entered the living room and Jason stood up and shook my hand before kissing my wife passionately. I stood there as he kissed her again and placed his hands on her ass, my erection was obvious as they broke from their kiss.

“Hi, dude,” Jason said as he put his arm around my wife’s shoulder.

I was stuttering as I replied, “Hi, I’m Steve, Christy’s husband.”

“I am Jason, her new lover.”

He seemed very sure of himself as he went on, “I am going to fuck her in every position possible; and she is going to be completely controlled by me for the time that Chris is away, okay!”

This was even better than I could have imagined. “Hm, okay.”

“Chris tells me that he sleeps with her in your bed, every other night.”

“Yes, that’s right,” I replied.

“For the time that Chris is away, you will only sleep with her on Tuesdays and Thursdays,” Jason went on, “I will be in your bed with her on every other night.”

“Oh, okay,” I replied.

I was in heaven! He was now taking control and telling me how he was going to use my bed and my wife.

“Even on the days that she sleeps with you, she will come over here and suck me off,” Jason finished with, “she will hold my cum in her mouth and show you when she comes home, then she swallows it, okay!”

“Okay, I understand,” I smiled.

Christy squeezed my hand and I looked into her eyes. I could see the excitement and I knew that her pussy was dripping with her juices.

“When does all this start?” I asked.

“On Sunday, when Chris leaves,” Jason replied, “Chris will be sharing your bed with her tonight and tomorrow night. He will have her on his last two nights here.”

“Okay!” Christy shouted.

This obviously made her very happy.

“Oh okay,” I squirmed.

Jason kissed my wife one more time before we left them and went home. Christy was so excited about her temporary lover and she couldn’t wait to get started with him.

I asked, “You are looking forward to this aren’t you?”

“Yes, baby, aren’t you?”

“I am,” I exclaimed, “he seems like he is going to dominate you far more than Chris does.”

“And you; I think that he intends on dominating you as well,” Christy went on, “are you okay with that baby?”

“I am looking forward to that!” I shouted, “I loved it when he told me that I can only sleep with you on Tuesdays and Thursdays!”

Christy told me that, he had asked her if she liked to be dominated and she told him that she liked that a lot. He also told her that, she has to tell him if he goes too far and she agreed.

Chris came over to take my wife to bed and he explained to us that, Jason is a really nice guy and he will never hurt Christy, he told us that, Jason asked what Christy liked and when she told him that she liked to be dominated, he agreed to play the role of a dominant lover. Chris told us that, as soon as either Christy or I tell him to stop, he will.

Christy said that she liked Jason’s ideas already, “I like that he is calling the shots.”

“I like that as well,” I smiled, “it is so hot.”

“Oh, he will definitely call the shots,” Chris said, “Just remember to tell him if he goes too far and he will stop.”

“I don’t think that he could ever go too far as far as I’m concerned,” Christy smiled.

“Me neither,” I quickly said.

Chris thanked me for allowing Jason to be his stand-in and told us that he would return from time to time, before taking my wife to our bedroom.

Sunday morning arrived and Christy was full of tears as we said a temporary goodbye to her lover. I tried my best to ease her pain by telling her that, her new adventure started today with Jason. This brought a smile to her pretty face for a while, before she started missing Chris again.

I took her into town to buy some new sexy lingerie to try to cheer her up when suddenly she got a text from Jason; her eyes lit up and she smiled.

“Where are you?”

“I’m in town, buying sexy lingerie for you.”

“Be ready at six thirty, I will be there then.”

“Okay.”

Christy spent an hour in the bath and getting ready for her new lover and when she emerged from the bedroom, she looked stunning! She wore a short, navy blue, figure-hugging dress and she looked amazing.

At exactly six thirty, Jason arrived and I let him in.

“My girl will always open the door to me!” Jason demanded.

“Oh, okay,” I whimpered.

“She has now earned her first punishment.”

Christy ran over and kissed him, “I’m sorry,” she smiled, “I didn’t realize.”

“From now on, you open the door to me.”

“Yes, sir.”

I offered Jason a glass of wine and we sat down to chat for a while. Christy went to sit on the couch with me, but Jason told her to sit next to him on the love seat; she immediately moved to sit with her new lover.

It was just after eight o’clock when Jason asked Christy to show him our bedroom and she eagerly took his hand and walked with him to comply with his wish.

I thought that they had gone to make love but after fifteen minutes, they returned.

“Come with us,” Jason smiled.

'Wow,' I thought, 'I am going to join them! My dick grew and I could feel, pre-cum, oozing from it.'

I walked with them to the bedroom and saw a chair had been placed next to the bed. Christy gently kissed me and told me to relax.
She pulled my tee shirt over my head and eased my shorts down and off. I was naked! My futile erection was on display and Jason, commented about the size of it.

“No wonder you need a lover,” Jason smiled, “If that is all he has.”

Christy sat me on the chair and used some of my neckties to tie my wrists firmly to the arms of my seat. Jason called her to him and he stood in front of her and told her to remove his tee shirt, which she did. She kissed his chest and abdomen while his arms were wrapped around her neck.

He then sat her on the end of our bed and told her to pull his shorts down; she did as she was told. My dick was ready to explode as we both got our first glimpse of his tool.

It must have been at least eight inches long, not as thick as I imagined it to be but it was huge and Christy gasped when she saw it. He was naked and his dick was level with her face, she looked at me and smiled; she was enjoying this and so was I!

Jason looked at me and smiled, “You are going to watch as your wife has her first taste of my cum.”

Christy took his dick in her hands and started massaging it; she kissed and licked it before easing it into her eager mouth.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

I didn’t believe what I was seeing, it was incredible.

I was powerless to touch my aching dick due to my hands being tied to the chair and I could feel the pre-cum dripping onto my legs.

My wife, sucked, kissed and licked his tool for almost thirty minutes and she tried desperately to take it all in her mouth, but it was just too long!

Suddenly, I heard Jason shout that he was ready; he took over from her and told her to open her mouth. He worked his dick for a couple of minutes before he shot his load into her awaiting mouth.

I watched as his salty mixture filled my wife’s mouth; she swallowed twice before he had finished. She continued to suck the last few drops from him and at that moment, I couldn’t prevent the inevitable, I came!

“Now go and kiss your husband,” Jason ordered.

Christy came over to me and kissed me deeply, I could taste his cum on her tongue and I saw a few drops had fallen down and landed on the front of her sexy dress. Jason walked over and although he had just cum, his dick was still about six inches long.

“Oh, I see, he has already cum,” Jason teased, “I was going to get her to suck you off, but it’s too late.”

Jason walked back to the bed and called my wife to him.

“Now, let’s see what you look like under that dress,” Jason smiled.

Christy looked at me, then at Jason with a concerned face.

“I don’t want to undress in front of Steve,” Christy said softly.

“Oh, I forgot that he can still see us,” Jason replied, “No, he must never see you disrobe, ever!”

He walked over to me and single-handed, he spun my chair around so that I was facing the wall. I tried turning my head in the hope of seeing the bed but it was still out of sight.

“Thank you,” Christy said as Jason got back to her, “I couldn’t let him see me undress now.”

“I forbid him to see you,” Jason replied, “Now, lose the dress.”

It was eerily silent apart from heavy breathing as she removed her sexy dress.

“Beautiful,” Jason said, “just beautiful.”

He walked over to me and dangled her dress in front of me.

“Your wife is now standing there in her bra and string,” Jason teased as he draped her dress over my limp dick.

He walked back to Christy and ordered her to remove her bra, she complied immediately.

“Gorgeous tits,” Jason shouted, “perfect nipples!”

He walked to me and showed me her bra.

“Your wife is now topless,” Jason teased as he placed her bra on top of her dress, on my lap.

“Now the string, it’s time that you were naked,” Jason ordered and again, my wife complied. “Fuck, you are beautiful,” Jason shouted, “I am going to enjoy your body.”

I knew what was coming and indeed, he walked to me and showed me her tiny thong.

“She’s naked now, dude. I have your wife naked,” Jason smiled, “You will hear me fuck her now!”

I tried like crazy to turn my head in the hope of seeing something, but alas, it was impossible. Jason rejoined my wife.

“I hear that you like your body to be spanked,” Jason asked.

“Yes, I do,” Christy shouted, “I do, and hard.”

I heard a loud slap, followed by a scream.

“Like that,” Jason shouted, “Hard like that. I will make your tits burn.”

“Yes, like that,” Christy shouted, “Oh God, yes!”

I heard the unmistakable sounds of slapping for the next six minutes as he spanked her gorgeous breasts; she was screaming with delight.

Then, over two hours of him making love to my wife, he fucked her three times before he finally came over to me.
I had cum twice over her dress and he commented about the damp patches on it.

“Get yourself covered,” Jason shouted to my wife, “I am going to release your husband and I don’t want him to see your body.”

Jason, untied my restraints and I turned around, Christy was sitting up in bed and smiling; her naked shoulders are all that I could see and I walked over to her and kissed her.

“You do not kiss my woman when she is mine for the night,” Jason shouted, “now she has earned another punishment.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know,” Christy replied.

“I have already beaten your tits and marked them,” Jason said with a grin, “now, I will beat them more, you will learn not to make any mistakes.”

My limp dick looked pathetic as I picked up my tee shirt and shorts.

“Stand outside and listen to me spanking your wife’s tits,” Jason ordered.

He left the bedroom door ajar and I listened; I could hear loud slaps and my wife’s groans as he spanked her breasts for another five minutes, then the door closed completely.

I walked to my room, imagining how marked her breasts were. I worked myself off again before falling asleep. Her new lover was proving to be even better and exciting than I had hoped for.

I text Christy the following morning, to see if she was awake; she replied and I took their coffee into them. They were both sitting up in bed and although Christy had the covers pulled up to her chest, I could see red marks on the parts of her breasts that the covers didn’t cover.

I placed their coffee on the nightstand and kissed Christy.

“Did I tell you that you could kiss her?” Jason smiled.

“Oh shit, no,” I replied.

“You have just earned her ass another beating,” he smiled, “I hope you are happy with yourself!”

I turned and looked at Christy and whispered, “I’m sorry baby.”

I could tell by the look on her face that she was enjoying it.

“It’s okay, babe, “Christy smiled, “you know that I like being spanked.”

I left them and listened outside the door and heard him spank her ass, thirty times on each cheek. I looked down and realized that I was working my dick as I listened; I cum as he was spanking her.

I waited in the living room for them to shower and join me, which they did almost an hour later. Christy was smiling as they entered the living room and she came over and kissed me deeply. Jason left us shortly after and Christy told me of her amazing night with her new lover.

“Oh my God, it was amazing, baby,” Christy smiled, “he spanked my breasts so hard; I had several multi-climaxes as he spanked me.”

She went on to explain to me that he even made her use her hands to pull her butt cheeks apart as she was bent over the bed so that he could actually spank her ass itself.

“It was freaking amazing baby,” Christy screamed, “He fucked me five times altogether!”

She kept telling me how wonderful her night was and I was delighted and very happy for her. She asked me if I was okay with what he did with me.

“Did you mind him tying you to the chair so that you could see me suck his cock baby?”

“I liked it very much baby,” I replied, “It was so hot!”

“Are you sure baby?”

“Baby, I loved it! I promise. It was so hot and erotic,” I smiled, “I want to do it again!”

“Are you okay with him giving you orders and being dominant with you, baby?” Christy asked.

“I love it, baby!”

“Please tell me if he goes too far.”

“Baby, he can do whatever he likes, I loved last night! I want him to be dominant with us!”

“Good, because I do as well.”

We spent the day, doing chores and talking about Jason and how he made love to her and how he gave her multiple climaxes. She couldn’t wait for Chris to call, and she gave him all the details about her first night with Jason.

She bathed around six thirty, to get ready for her new lover and at seven thirty, she wore a loose fitting short skirt and a pink vest top and looked amazing, she got the text from him, telling her that he will be arriving at eight o’clock.

Exactly at eight, he arrived and kissed her passionately in front of me. His hands were caressing her ass and breasts as they kissed and I immediately got another erection.

My wife went to get the wine as I sat on one end of the couch, Jason sat at the other end; my wife brought the wine in and went to sit on the love seat but Jason told her to sit between us.

He turned to her and kissed her deeply, I saw his hands caress her breasts through her vest top and she groaned with pleasure. They broke from their kiss and Jason pulled her right hand to the bulge in his shorts. He moved his left hand to her legs and I watched as he slid his hand up her loose fitting skirt.

She let out a sigh as his hand obviously reached her pussy.

“Good girl,” Jason said, “You are wet already.”

I looked, hoping to get a glimpse of her thong, but alas, I couldn’t see anything, just about six inches of her legs.

“Take these off,” Jason ordered, “You don’t wear anything under your skirts in future.”

Christy stood up and carefully moved her hands up her skirt, making sure that I couldn’t see anything. She eased her thong down and off.

“You never wear these,” Jason ordered, “Your pussy never has anything covering it from now on.”

Christy looked at me, “But, when I sleep with Steve, I can wear my panties, can’t I?”

“Yes, you must, he never sees your ass or pussy, but that’s the only time you can wear them.”

Christy went to sit back down, but Jason told her to kneel in front of him; she did as told and he pulled his shorts down.

“Start sucking,” Jason smiled.

My wife took his dick in her hands and started massaging it before she kissed and licked it. Moments later she was sucking like crazy and I was about to cum myself. She worked her magic on his dick for almost thirty minutes before he shouted that he was almost about to cum.

He stopped her sucking and told her to remove her vest top.

Christy looked at me and said, “Steve is here.”

“Take your vest off, I am going to cum over your tits and bra,” Jason ordered.

“But, I don’t want him to see me in my bra,” Christy pleaded.

“I want him to see me cum on your bra,” Jason replied, “Now, remove your vest top.”

Christy, pleaded again, “But, I don’t want him to see me in my bra.”

“If you don’t remove your vest, I will remove it for you, and your bra! Then he will see your naked tits!”

Christy looked at me and hesitantly pulled her chest top over her head. I could see her sexy red bra and her gorgeous tits that were cupped in it. I almost came at that moment. This was the first time that I had seen her in her bra for months!

Jason was working his huge dick and told her to push her chest out. My eyes were fixated on her bra and I was looking at every curve of her beautiful breasts. I could see that her nipples were pushing the thin material outwards as Jason got into position to shoot his load over her.

He shouted, and I watched as he unloaded his love juice over her breasts and bra. He came for almost two minutes and some hit her chin and neck, but most of it landed on the cleavage and bra. It was amazing to watch and I saw a large blob, slide down her cleavage.

Finally, he had finished and she leaned forward to lick the last few drops from his now semi-hard tool.

“Do you want to lick her tits and bra clean?” Jason asked me.

I would love to lick the soft flesh of her breasts that were not covered by her bra, but I couldn’t bring myself to lick his cum. I don’t mind tasting his cum from her tongue when we kiss, but to lick large blobs was not something that I want to do.

“There is a lot of cum to lick,” I said, “I don’t think that I could do that yet.”

My wife breathed a sigh of relief and went to cover her bra with her vest but Jason stopped her. He used his fingers to scoop the cum from her breasts and she licked them clean.

“She likes the taste of my cum,” Jason smiled.

“I know," I smiled back, “I am not ready to taste it yet though.”

“Before Chris gets back, you will though,” Jason smiled.

“Maybe,” I replied.

“Oh, you will,” Christy shouted as she covered her bra with her vest top.

“He will,” Jason smiled as he kissed my wife, “and tonight, I am going to spank your tattoo.”

“On my pussy?”

“Yes, it is going to be burning!”

“Oh yes!” Christy shouted.

“You may kiss your husband now. Kiss him good-night.”

Christy held the vest top close to her bra and kissed me good-night before walking to our bedroom with her black lover.

I listened to them making love for hours, my wife was screaming with delight as he was obviously spanking her pussy for about thirty minutes. Finally, I went to bed and worked myself off before falling asleep.

The following day was Tuesday and my night to finally share our bed with my wife. I was looking forward to sleeping with her in my arms and also looking forward to hearing of her night of raw sex with Jason the night before.

I arrived home from work with an erection and she kissed me passionately as I entered the house.

“Are you wearing anything under your skirt?” I whispered.

“No, I am not allowed to,” Christy whispered back.

I started to move my hands down to her ass and she grabbed my hands.

“Don’t baby,” Christy whispered, “please don’t.”

“Sorry, baby.”

“I am still in shock that he made me show you my bra last night.”

“Did that make you feel uncomfortable, baby?” I asked.

“Please don’t be mad at me, but it did,” Christy replied,” I know that is bad of me, but it did.”

“I understand baby, I am not mad at you, it felt strange for me as well,” I smiled, “I know that you don’t want me to see you like that.”

“I don’t baby, I’m sorry but I don’t. If we are no longer having sex, then I don’t want you to see me like that, in my lingerie I mean.”

“Or naked,” I smiled, “I understand.

“Definitely not naked!” Christy replied, “ I don’t want you to see me in any form of undress; it embarrassed me last night.”

I told her that I understood and hugged her and told her that I couldn’t see anything last night, just her bra and some flesh that wasn’t covered by her bra.

“When he comes home from work, I have to go over and shower him,” Christy smiled.

“Okay, baby.”

We had just sat down to eat dinner when she got a text from Jason, he was now home. She put her dinner in the microwave and kissed me, telling me that she had to go over and shower him now.

She returned an hour later and warmed her dinner up.

Did you strip naked?” I asked.

“Yes, I did. I have to strip every time I enter the house.”

I had another erection.

“Baby, I have something to tell you,” Christy said softly, “He is punishing us for you not licking his cum from my bra last night.”

“Oh, I wondered if we would be punished for that,” I smiled, “what is the punishment.”

“He has taken away your privilege for tonight.”

“What privilege baby?”

“Sleeping with me tonight.”

“Really? I was looking forward to that.”

“So was I baby, but he is punishing you. I’m sorry.”

“So, is he coming over to sleep with you?”

“No, I have to spend the night over there with him.”

“Oh well, I guess we have to accept our punishment,” I smiled.

“I am okay with it if you are,” Christy replied.

“Yes, I am, we have to be, baby.”

She finished her dinner and went for a shower before kissing me good-night and walking over the road to spend the night with her new black lover.

 

 

Part five coming soon.

 

 

Published 
Written by stevek1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments