Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbors Play Ping Pong Strip

"From neighbors, to friends, to lovers over a game of Ping Pong strip."

31
18 Comments 18
17.7k Views 17.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Sporty Sex Stories

Terri was in her mid-twenties and worked for a local bank as an executive secretary. She was five feet five and about 135 pounds, with real red hair, a nice curvy figure and pert 36C breasts. She lived in a little house along the city’s older area by herself. She had bought it on her own and was rightly proud of it. Since working and fixing up the house took up so much of her time, she hadn’t had much time for relationships or even searching for one, so she had been pretty much taking care of her own needs lately. With all the heavy lifting and manual labor the house required, she was staying nicely toned for her frame. The one thing about the house she truly loved was that it had a very private back yard where she had often laid out nude to tan since moving in.

 

 

She was very outgoing person and had met her neighbor to the one side of her already. She was an older black lady living by herself with help from her family when they could spare the time. While talking one day, the neighbor let slip that her 20-year-old grandson was coming to live with her while he went to school at the nearby college.

 

Terri thought nothing of it. She figured he’d be an awkward kid from what all she had heard about him. Boy was she ever wrong! She met him a few days after he had moved in with his grandmother while he was cutting the yard. He stood about six foot, very muscular and had skin the color of a well-creamed coffee. Just standing near him was making her wet with thoughts she shouldn’t be having about this young man.

 

“Hi, I’m Terri,” she said as she walked over to him.

 

Shutting the mower off, he replied, “Hi, I’m Will.”

 

“Hi Will, I’m glad to see you’ve come to help your grandmother; she is a nice lady.”

 

Laughing, Will said, “You’ve never seen her on a tear. She can get wicked with the fly swatter on the old hindquarters.”

 

This sent Terri to laughing so hard she had tears running down her cheeks.

 

“Come on Will, the sweet little old lady can’t be that deadly with it.”

 

“Well just hope you never find out then, Terri.”

 

Terri and Will chatted for a few more minutes and went about their own chores that day.

 

Over the following months the two of them had gotten to know each other pretty well. Terri had noticed Will never seemed to have any girls around and asked him about it one time. He just said with school and living at granny’s there wasn’t much time for them. Terri found that hard to believe. With Will’s hard body and good looks, he should have girls dropping at his feet.

 

Then one day in late summer, it happened. Terri was in the backyard sunbathing nude, face up, when Will walked in unexpectedly. Will gasped at the sight of seeing Terri laying there nude and this startled Terri, causing her to grab a towel and pull it around herself quickly. Will turned around and started for the gate, but Terri yelled for him to stop.

 

Will turned around to Terri, keeping his eyes averted, “I’m sorry, Terri! I saw you come out here and was just going to come to see if you needed help. I really didn’t mean to walk in on you like that.”

 

Terri just stared at him for a minute, noticing the tent in his shorts. Whether he meant to or not, he liked what he had seen, apparently. Matter of fact, she did too. He was standing there in just basketball shorts, no shirt and glistening with sweat from whatever he had been doing.

 

“That’s okay Will; to be honest I’ve only been laying out like this when I knew you were gone for the day. I really didn’t want this to happen like this. We’re okay and we’ll chalk this up to an ‘OH SHIT’ moment today.”

 

“We can do that, Terri, but I’ve got to say it was an outstanding ‘OH SHIT’ moment. I’m sorry; I won’t come back here without knocking from now on.”

 

Will turned back to the gate and shouted, “SEE YA!” over his shoulder. Terri chuckled to herself about the phrase he used, because he had definitely seen her! But she had also seen plenty of him. Luckily things never became awkward between them and they carried on as neighbors the rest of the summer.

 

Terri had been out yard-saling and bought an old Ping Pong table. She had played as a kid and thought it was ideal for something to do in the winter. But when she got it home, she couldn’t get it in the house by herself, so she went to see if Will was home. Sure enough he was and came right over. Between the two of them, they got it into the house and to the large spare bedroom Terri was using as a game room of sorts.

 

Looking at Will, Terri asked, “Have you ever played Ping Pong Will?”

 

“I can’t say I have, but isn’t it like tennis? You just use smaller balls and a paddle, right?” he asked.

 

“Pretty close, Will. I’ll teach you if you’d like to play with me. Otherwise I’ll be stuck playing by myself.”

 

So began the Ping Pong lessons. As the weather got cooler, Terri and Will spent more and more time playing Ping Pong and being around each other. They were becoming very close, but neither was willing to take the first step beyond the friendship that had developed. There were a lot of nights Terri would eat at Will’s grandmother’s house with them or she and Will would go out to eat together. They spent so much time together that most people thought they were a couple by the way they acted. They both had feelings for the other, but that magic line was never crossed.

 

It continued like this for most of the winter and then one night things changed. Will had gotten quite good at Ping Pong and was always just on the heels of Terri when they were playing. They had taken a break, both were hot and sweaty from playing and Terri was staring at Will. She had been masturbating to thoughts of him taking her for some time now, but she really wanted to feel him on her and in her.

 

“So you think you’re a hot shit Ping Pong player now, do you?” she asked Will.

 

“Well I’m holding my own tonight against the neighborhood Ping Pong master, ain’t I?”

 

“Well let’s up the stakes, smartass. Let’s play strip Ping Pong then!”

 

This caught Will off guard and he stammered a reply, “Like strip Poker?”

 

“Yeah, we play one point equals one piece of clothing removed. To make it even, we will start with the same amount of clothes to remove, so count up what you have on.”

 

Will patted himself down and finally looked up at Terri and said, “I have seven pieces of clothing on, including my tennis shoes.”

 

Terri turned away from Will slightly and lifted her shirt, baring her back to him. As he was staring at her profile, she reached back, unclipped her bra and let it fall loose in front of her. Will could see the side of her breast at this angle and it was exciting him. He watched as she pulled the bra straps through one sleeve, then the other. Then she tossed it off to the side.

 

Turning back around to him, while pulling her shirt down she said, “We are even now; I have seven pieces on as well. The first one naked loses and winner can have them do whatever they want. You agree to the rules?”

 

Looking a little nervous, Will agreed.

 

They started playing to see who had first serve and as normal, Terri had gotten it. She had a nasty serve, but Will was determined not to lose to her. He so much wanted her naked and kneeling in front of him. It had been his fantasy for some time of watching her take his dick deep into her throat as he face-fucked that pretty little face, holding her red hair like handles to guide her.

 

Little did Will know that his fantasy wasn’t too far off of what Terri’s was! She had seen the bulge this guy had and wanted to pull it out and play with it for hours.

 

So the game started, each volleying the ball back and forth off the first serve until Will hit a hard smash that sailed right by the end of the table.

 

Looking up with a gleam in her eye, Terri said, “My point, so whatcha going to take off?” tauntingly.

 

Will just smiled and took off a sock, but put the shoe back on. Smiling, he held it up so she could see before tossing it on the floor.

 

Terri served another smashing shot up to him. He volleyed it back to her and she went for the big smash and missed the table as he had before.

 

Smiling, Will said, “Watcha going to take off, lady?”

 

Terri did the same thing Will had -- taking off a sock and tossing it.

 

The game continued at a pretty even pace until they were both down to shirts, shorts and underwear. The next point meant somebody was going to need to start baring some skin or lose their shorts. Will won the point and Terri quickly stripped off her shorts, leaving her standing in a small pair of stringy panties that left nothing to hide. Will could see her small red patch of hair just above the outline of her labia, but more noticeable, he could see the wet spot on her panties from her excitement.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

 

Will was staring at her with pure desire written all over his face, but Terri interrupted his thoughts. “Hey, are we going to keep playing or are you just going to stare at me?”

 

Swallowing to regain his composure, Will got ready to serve the ball. When he did, he sent it sailing off the table, handing the serve back to Terri. Terri just smiled at him, knowing full well he’d be nude in three points. Terri sent a smashing serve at him. He tried to return it, but hit off to the side of the table. Terri stood there with a slight smile on her lips, waiting to see what he took off.

 

She didn’t have to wait long. Will grabbed his shirt, yanked it over his head and tossed it on the growing pile of clothes they had created. She wetted her lips, watching him, wanting so much to see the rest of him. She readied her next serve and sent it sailing down the inline to his backhand. He tried in vain to get to it before it caught the corner of the table and went sailing off to parts unknown.

 

Looking at him with pure lust, Terri asked, “So what’s it going to be -- shorts or underwear?”

 

Not sure, Will hesitated for a moment, but then slid his shorts down his legs and tossed them to the pile. This left him standing there in a pair of blue briefs with a huge bulge and a large wet spot on display. He was trying to stand so Terri couldn’t quite see his swollen cock so clearly. Finally, he turned back to the table and told her to serve.

 

She wasn’t quite ready, still ogling his package in his undies. Finally she served a nasty spinning shot to him. He gave it a nice hit into the corner and she missed it as the ball sailed on by. Knowing what had just happened, she dropped the paddle on the table and pulled her shirt over her head exposing her tanned breasts and hard nipples to Will. Will took a deep breath at the sight of her tits on display and he felt his dick hardening even further.

 

Terri took in a deep breath and said, “Next point wins! Your serve, big boy.”

 

Will took a hold of the paddle, firmly determined to win this point on the serve. He reared back and slapped the snot out of the ball. Terri bounded over to the side of the table where the ball was heading and caught it with a nice forehand hit right back at Will, but he was not yet ready for such a quick return shot and the ball bounced off the table and smacked him in the chest, falling quickly to the floor.

 

Terri shouted, “I win, I win! Strip, big boy, I want to see what you have hiding in those shorts.”

 

Will stepped over by the couch in the room and pulled his underwear down his legs. As soon as they slid below his cock, it sprang out like it had been a coiled spring. It was about 6 inches long, but very thick. Terri was just watching it as it swung free as Will slid his underwear the rest of the way off. They got tossed on the pile of clothes they had created during their game.

 

Terri continued to watch his thick, dark cock standing loose in front of him, she said, “Now you get to pay up, big boy! Anything I want!”

 

Terri moved over to the couch and sat down with her legs spread apart looking up at Will. “Okay big boy. drop down and eat my pussy until I push you away.”

 

Will didn’t hesitate; he dropped to his knees between Terri’s legs. He took a moment to look at her panty-clad pussy before running his hands up the insides of her thighs, pushing them further apart. Terri inhaled sharply at his touch, needing him to get on with it. She so needed to have an orgasm from this young man. Will slowly lowered his head to her panty-clad pussy, before finally touching her with a soft kiss on her panties, causing Terri to let out a moan at the touch. Will started applying kisses all over her panties causing Terri to moan in pleasure louder and push up towards Will’s mouth in urgent need of more. Sensing this, he ran his tongue over her pussy through the panties that were still covering her.

 

Will finally could tell Terri needed much more and grabbed her panties at the sides. He pulled just hard enough at them to break the little strings that were holding them together, tossing them towards the pile of clothes already discarded. He lowered his mouth to her pussy and ran his tongue along her swollen lips, causing Terri to buck up against him. Ever so slowly, Will worked his way all over her pussy, then sliding his tongue over her swollen clit. This action causing Terri to let rip the loudest moan yet.

 

Will moved back to her pussy, slowly pushing his tongue through her swollen pussy lips. He slowly worked it in and out of her, dragging it along the soft walls of her inner core before pushing it deep again. Terri was going crazy with desire the more he moved his tongue in and out of her pussy, moaning and crying out for more. Then Will moved his mouth to her clit and slid two fingers into her pussy, shoving them deep quickly as he took her clit into his lips. He was quickly working the fingers in and out of her, pushing them deep into her core as he sucked and licked her clit. He could tell Terri was close to the edge and started really doubling his efforts.

 

Terri was thrashing around on the couch as Will fingered her pussy and played with her clit. She hadn’t had a man touch her this way in a long time and here was this boy pushing her to an orgasm fast. She continued to writhe and moan as Will kept up his attack on her clit and pussy. Finally able to stand no more, Terri clamped her legs around Will’s head, letting go with a long moan signaling her orgasm. She could feel her pussy tighten around his fingers and the juices run from her, onto his hand and the couch below.

 

Will was caught a bit off guard and was surprised when Terri clamped her legs around his head, but he felt her muscles contract on his fingers. He knew she was beginning her orgasm. Not being overly experienced, he was surprised by the flow of her juices onto his hand, dripping to the couch, but she had such a tight hold with her legs he was unable to pull away until finally her legs fell away and she relaxed back onto the couch, panting deeply.

 

Will sat back on the floor and just stared at Terri as she recovered from her orgasm. He was watching the rise and fall of her breasts, the way her nipples wiggled each time. Then looking lower, he could see how wet she was from her orgasm. Her juices had left her pussy and the area around it shiny with moisture. He decided she was really beautiful at that moment.

 

Terri, finally regaining control of herself, looked back at Will. She took in his handsome face and toned body; letting her eyes drift further, she could see his hard cock leaning against his thigh as he looked up at her.

 

Terri shifted further down onto the couch before saying to Will, “Bring that dick here to me. I think you’ve earned a bonus for the game you played.”

 

Will stood up and approached the couch until he was close enough for Terri to grab a hold of his thighs. She pulled him towards her until he was resting his knees on the couch and his cock was right in front of her mouth. She leaned forward, capturing the head of his cock in her mouth, gently sucking it between her lips. Will stiffened and moaned at her actions. Releasing his thigh, now that she had him in position, she wrapped her hand around his cock, holding it still as she worked her tongue around the head and slowly worked it along the underside causing, Will to jump and moan even louder each time.

 

Terri slowly, with a measured pace, worked the length of Will’s cock. She made sure he was wet from the tip to his balls. As she was doing this, her other hand had been fondling his balls, slowly kneading them back and forth, applying pressure there as she applied it to his cock.

 

Now that Will’s cock was nice and wet, Terri started taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth until he was at the opening of her throat. Will was panting and moaning as he had never had a girl, let alone a woman take him this deep before. Suddenly he felt her relax and his cock slid into her throat, bringing her nose to his pubic hair. The sensation was overwhelming to his inexperienced life. With this sensation he lost all control and started cumming in Terri’s throat. Terri was prepared for it and swallowed as much as she could until she had to start sliding him out of her mouth. As she did, some of his cum drooled down her chin, landing on her chest in a small puddle. Now with his cock just inches from her mouth, she reached out with her tongue and caught the last droplets of his seed from the tip, sending shivers of pleasure through Will.

 

Will, unable to stay kneeling over Terri, flopped to one side on the couch, panting as if he had just run a marathon. He sat there for the longest time next to her, neither one of them saying anything, but just recovering from the experiences they just had. Terri was the first to break the silence.

 

“So, you up for another game of strip Ping Pong tomorrow?”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments