Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Piper - Pt I - Frustration

"Beautiful sexually frustrated white woman takes a black young lover."

26
18 Comments 18
19.7k Views 19.7k
9.4k words 9.4k words
My husband Tim and I were married four years ago. We have no children, a discussion we had before we married. I guess we are selfish, we wanted careers and the money that came with that.

Tim worked for Talisman Brothers Consulting as a in-house consultant. His work ethic was so outstanding that he was promoted. His new position demanded more travel. Tim could be gone for a week or two at a time. He never knew from day to day what tomorrow would bring or where he would be. He was very good at what he does and makes the company tons of money. Some of his clients could be very demanding, but he was always able to take care of their needs. I wanted him to leave the job and to freelance, giving him and I more time together. He explained to me why that wasn't going to happen and I had to agree with him. Tim wasn't the type of man to chase sales, he was extremely good at enhancing sales with existing clients. Consequently he brought home a very fat commission check every month, and year end bonuses are mid to high six figures.

I'm very proficient at using the internet. My company, Piper's Lingerie, is all online sales. Consequently I'm considered to be very computer literate. I advertise both online and in women's magazines. My sales come from women aged sixteen to eighty. You would be surprised how many women over forty buy sexy lingerie. My business has made me wealthy. Tim's salary and bonuses, plus my income, we had invested wisely, and we are financially set for life.

But, Tim spending all this time away, for the last three years, was slowing affecting our married life. When he was home, if he wasn't too tired for sex, he wasn't in the mood. I knew to leave him alone when he was like this, otherwise we would be fighting like a cat and dog. I missed Tim and our sex time, he was an excellent lover. His junk was pretty damn good size also, seven solid inches, and thick enough to make me squeal. It was great sex when we had it, but now it was maybe once a month or even less. Last year we had sex seven times!

I was becoming very frustrated using dildos and vibrators. I even spent over six hundred bucks for a hand held fucking machine. That didn't do it either, I needed a warm bodied man and his hot cock. I wanted a man to hear me moan and scream when I orgasmed. I wanted to hear a man bellow and swear as he blasts my pussy full of his cum. I had never cheated on Tim, but the time had come and I was seriously considering it.

I watch a lot of porn. I'm a member of several porn sites. One of these sites is strictly black men and white women. That always was kind of a taboo thing in my mind. Seeing them fuck was genuinely titillating to me. I liked the contrast of their skin colors, especially watching a black cock enter a white pussy. I liked the size of some of the black men's cocks. So long and thick, I masturbated many times as I fantasized taking their cocks into me.

The idea of joining an interracial dating site was making my pussy wet. Did I have the moxie to proceed, or would I chicken out. Only one way to find out, join a site.

I'm thirty-five years old, but I'm one of the lucky ones, I still look young. My body is still attractive, I'm trim, not skinny, not fat, just right. I'm five foot six, one hundred twenty pounds. When I'm in heels, dressed in a short dress, I'm hot. When I go out with the girls, I get hit on all the time. I don't think I would have much trouble finding men to take care of me sexually. I dug out a college picture of myself, I was twenty at the time. I took a digital picture of it, along with some others, and downloaded it to my laptop. A little Paint Shop Pro, a One-Step Photo Fix, and I was done. I saved the picture and was ready to join the dating site.

I set up my profile, telling the truth, except for my age and name. I used the age that I was at the time the pictures were taken, twenty. In the 'tell me about your ideal match' section, I was very descriptive about the physical attributes I wanted my black date to have. His age, height, weight, build, cock size, almost everything I wanted.

I had already set up a fake email account. I entered it, and pressed the enter key. I linked my fake dating email account to my cell, that way I would be notified if one arrived. I was now on the hunt for a BBC. I probably would never receive a response, I was so selective in what I want in a man. But the thrill of doing this had me horny as hell, I needed release.

It was only 10PM, but being so horny, I went to my bedroom. After showering, I put on a sheer negligie, leaving the bra and panties in the drawer. I looked in the mirror and saw the bed lamp shining through my top. My body's silhouette sure looked sexy, so I took a selfie. A few more poses, and a few more selfies. If I needed them in the future, I'd have them.

I took my hand-held off the closet shelf and lay down on the bed. I didn't need any lube, I was so wet. I spread my legs and moved the machine so the tip of the dildo was resting inside my pussy lips. I pressed start, the machine was set at the slowest speed. The dildo was thrust inside a couple inches. I let it work, in and out, until the dildo was lubricated. Every time the machine moved to retract the dildo, I would move it closer. The next thrust would penetrate me deeper. I was hot and the dildo did a pretty descent job after it was deep in me. I rubbed my clit and after a few minutes I felt my first orgasm approaching. I hugged the machine so close, it was hitting my cervix. I moaned as my orgasm overtook me. The machine kept thrusting, bringing me to a series of mini-orgasms. My sexual arousal was diminished, I was ready to fall asleep. I set the machine down on the floor next to my bed. I closed my eyes and consciously dreamed of being fucked by a black stud, until I fell fast asleep.

I woke up the next morning, remembering my dream from the previous night. I dressed in a white blouse and shorts. Today I had to go to the warehouse to supervise the inventory process. Everything is computerized, but you still have to physically count your remaining stock. I worked from nine till six. The inventory was complete and the data would be loaded and inventory reports would be ready in the morning.

I asked Nikki, my senior manager, if she would like to go to dinner with me that evening. She said yes, and I told her I would pick her up at seven. I hated dining alone, so I always asked one of my employees out to dinner frequently. I would invite their significant other to come along also. Nikki was single, so she always came alone. Half way through dinner, my cell went nuts with notifications. I didn't look at any, I just silenced notifications. I had plenty of time after dinner.

Nikki and I had a very nice dinner. We talked about our lives, never about work, I don't like to talk about work on my free time. Nikki is rather comedic and we were laughing somewhat loud. A few dirty looks from other patrons quelled the laughter, but not the humor.

I always thought that Nikki was a little different than most of the women I knew. She never talked about a boyfriend or any men in her life. I wondered if she was a lesbian, not that I cared. We got along fine, both at work and after work.

I experimented in college with a female roommate for one school year. I loved going down on her and I loved the way she reciprocated. Everyone in the dorm knew we were chowing down on each other. My roommate invited another girl to join us. From that time on, we would have a threesome every weekend. There were times that an all out girl on girl orgy would take place. It was a fun time that year in college.

After dinner I drove Nikki home. She thanked me for the dinner and said, "Goodnight, I'll see you at work tomorrow."

"Goodnight Nikki, sleep tight."

I waited until she was inside her apartment building door and the door closed, before I left. I was anxious to read my dating site emails, so I rushed home. I parked in the garage, threw my purse on the couch and ran upstairs. I took my laptop and sat at my makeup table.

"C'mon. C'mon, wake up bitch, fuck!"

Finally my logon appeared and I logged in. I opened my fake email, there were seven new emails. I opened the oldest first. It was non-descript, I deleted it. The next three fell into the same category, totally useless. The fifth email was better. More descriptive, he answered my questions and enclosed a picture of what he said was his cock. It was nice sized, but if I'm going to cheat, I want something worth cheating over. I deleted that email also.

Number six email was very interesting. The twenty-one year old man wrote more of a letter than just a description of his attributes. It was a fun read, I enjoyed the way he answered my questions. He also enclosed a picture of himself. His face had a black rectangle over his eyes, but he looked handsome. His build was slim and his muscles were well defined. His overall body looked large. He would cover me well. My main interest was his cock, he was limp, but I could see that he was well endowed. He didn't look much longer than, but, oh my god, much thicker than Tim's cock. I couldn't believe that much meat would be a man's cock! I didn't delete this email, but I was sure I would have a rough time taking him into me. He said if I was interested, he could send more pictures.

The last email was very interesting also. This guy was way above the age that I was looking for. He was thirty, and his picture showed he was a rugged man. I know some women go for the rugged, I'd rather kick your ass then fuck you, type of man. Not my type at all. Then again, he might be the biggest softy of them all. His cock was long, but thinner than the guy in the previous email. I decided to keep it just in case.

I sent a response to email number six, he said his name was Aston. I enclosed a picture I had taken when I still had a lot of pubic hair. I must have been twenty-one, and still in school. I still have pubic hair, except I keep it short and trimmed. Because my natural hair color is black, my pussy looks like it is covered with hair. I wrote a short note about myself. I also gave him my measurements. I sent my email to him, and closed the cover to my laptop.

I was watching a TV comedy, when my cell buzzed. I looked and saw another email. I opened this email on my phone. It was from Aston. Aston asked if I wanted to chat with him. I replied immediately that I wanted to wait on the chatting until I knew him better. I also told him how much I liked the picture he had sent. I told him he met my expectations one hundred percent.

Our emails went back and forth for a couple of hours before we stopped. I was intrigued with Aston and if he asked to meet, I would agree.

The next day I received a two more emails from Aston. I replied to one, telling him I was at work. I communicated back that I would be answering his emails in the evening only.

That night a few more emails went back and forth between us. Aston asked for my phone number. I thanked my lucky stars for a burner app. I had it on my phone for business purposes, so it would work very well here also. I set up a throw away number just for him. After sending it to him, I received a text. The text contained his number, so now we are texting instead of using email.

Aston asked if I wanted any more pictures of his "privates"? I texted back, "Yes". This kind of texting banter went on for several days. The pictures I received were turning me on more and more. One picture was of him measuring his hard cock, eight inches of very dark meat. What really made me hot was the circumference, seven and a half inches! I just stared at the picture, my pussy lips wet with desire. Aston's skin pigmentation was dark, but his cock was pitch black. There was no difference from the tip to the base. In my mind I saw his darkness sliding into my cunt.

His messages were also changing, they went from sexual innuendo, to his telling me, "I want to fuck you". Of course I was telling him how much I wanted him. I was masturbating so much I was afraid I would wear out my dildo machine. It was time for the fantasy to end. It was very apparent that we wanted to fuck each other.

I asked him if he was ready to take it to the next level, a meet at a local eatery. He agreed and I told him where and what time. I would arrive there a few minutes early, so I could be seated and watch for him. He would be looking for a twenty year old girl, no way would he know I was his girl.

On the morning of the day we were to meet, I laid out my clothes. I would be wearing denim shorts along with a sheer white lace crop top. The top was the sexiest that I owned. It was backless, with a behind the neck spaghetti strap. The lace was placed perfectly, allowing me to go braless. From the front my shorts looked like a short mini-skirt. Thankfully the shorts were long enough in the back to cover my ass cheeks. Barely but they were covered none the less. I like to wear pantyhose with these shorts, but considering what I was about to do, I skipped them for expediency.

I went to work and didn't accomplish too much. I spent most of the day planning a scenario to meet Aston. I finally thought of one that would work. Now I needed a plan on what to say. I kept rehearsing different scenarios based on what his responses may be. I think I had it down pat by the time I left work.

The drive home took ages. I didn't have to hurry, I wouldn't be meeting Aston until seven. I pulled into my garage and closed the door before I unlocked the car doors. Just a habit that my father drilled into my brain when I was a teenager.

Being alone so much, I do have a concealed carry license. I grew up with guns and was an avid hunter, still am, but not as much as when I was younger. Now I am more of a fisherwoman. My husband loves to take me fishing while I wear a bikini. He says, "I attract fish to our boat that way". I tell him he is full of shit, it's his way of showing off his hottie wife. He just laughs.

I went upstairs to my bedroom. My clock said, 5:30, so I better get my butt in gear. I stripped off my work clothes and hit the shower. After a quick shower, I did the usual, dryed my hair and all the other things that women do to look pretty. I paid special attention to my pussy area. My pubic hair was still trimmed perfect. My pussy lips looked a bit swollen, probably from the excitement of meeting Aston tonight. My skin felt so soft from my skin creme. I was hoping that Aston's hands would be on my body tonight.

I finished dressing and looked in the mirror. Everything looked right, not slutty, but classy. My three inch heels were close to border line height, but worked well with my leg length. I was ready by 6 PM.

I checked to make sure I was taking my birth control pills correctly. I also made sure that I had a couple morning-after-pills also. I made a mental note to stop at a pharmacy soon. I was hoping that all my planning for this evening would not be for naught.

I went downstairs, it would take me fifteen minutes to reach the cafe, leaving me a few minutes to be seated before Aston would appear. I left promptly at 6:30. Uber dropped me off at the front door. I walked in and the hostess seated me at a back table, as I had requested. I watched as she walked away, "nice ass", I thought.

I could see the complete room, there was no black males there. To adhere to my plan, I set up another burner phone number. I was hoping I would be needing this one later on this evening. At promptly seven, Aston walked in. The hostess seated him at a table fairly close to mine. He glanced over to my table, looked at me and then dropped his eyes to read his menu.

My plan was now ready to be put in place. I waited a few minutes until Aston started to look at his watch. At exactly 7:10 I texted him, "My brother and his family showed up an hour ago. Can't make it tonight, maybe tomorrow nite? Have a meal on me. Sorry, I really am." I pressed send.

I saw Aston remove his phone from his pocket. He looked at the message I had just sent. There was a brief look of anger, then nothing. I got up and walked past his table to the front of the cafe. I asked the hostess a question, I don't even remember what I asked. I did this walk just to draw Aston's attention. I did look into a mirror to see if he was looking at me. He was watching me intently. I thanked the hostess and walked back toward my table. Aston's eyes on me the whole time. I knew that I was hot looking and there were other eyes following me. I smiled at Aston and he returned the smile.

"You're sitting all alone. Would you like company? I'm alone too and I don't particularly like eating alone. Could I join you?"

"Please do join me. My date isn't coming, family problem, and yes, I don't like eating alone either."

Aston stood up and stepped behind me, pulling out my chair. He brought it back in as I sat down. I was impressed with his manners. I introduced myself and Aston introduced himself. I looked at the menu and decided on a hamburger steak, with fries. I like raspberry sweet tea. I let Aston know what I was going to order. When the waitress reappeared, Aston placed our orders. My my, he does have manners.

We sat and talked while we waited for our dinners. He told me that he was still in college, his senior year. His major was structural engineering. He told me he was twenty-one and single. His studies were his priority, not girls. He was working a summer job doing landscaping design. His buddy's father owned a landscaping firm and gave him the job.

Then he said, "Tell me about yourself. I have been sitting here and yammering about myself. I am very interested in your life."

"Well, I own my own online business. I have been very successful so far. I sell lingerie to discerning customers. My husband works for a very successful firm and travels way to much. He is happy working, so I don't tell him how lonely I sometimes get. That is why I asked you if you would like some company for dinner."

I was interrupted by the waitstaff bringing us our meals. While Aston and I ate, we talked more. I noticed Aston asking me more questions about my life while Tim is away at work. I had a feeling that things were going my way and I probably would be getting laid tonight. I started talking about how much I missed being a normal wife. How Tim would come home and want to relax before he left for another consulting job.

"So, I take it you're not getting much sex in your life?" There is was, the elephant in the room.

"No, I'm not. I wish I was, but that is not happening now."

I was going to let Aston take the lead. If he wanted to fuck me, I wanted him to think it was his idea. I wanted him to believe he was seducing me. I wanted him to think he was dominant, I didn't want to be the dominant one.

"You are a beautiful, sexy woman, Piper. Any man would be crazy to not keep you sexually satisfied. I am not crazy, I would like to be your sex partner, if you will have me."

My pussy flooded, knowing I was going to fuck Aston's big cock. I already knew what he was packin' and I would have fucked him in the restaurant if I could.

"Let's get the hell out of here," I said.

When the waitress brought the check, I grabbed it and paid cash. I stood up before Aston could get to my chair. Aston and I left the restaurant. I could feel the other patron's eyes following us as we walked out. They knew as well as Aston and I knew, that sex would probably be involved between us.

"Where's your car?" Aston asked.

"I didn't bring one, I used Uber."

Aston took my hand and led me into the parking lot. He opened the door to an older Chevy. It was immaculate inside and outside. He must take pride in what he owns.

"Where would you like to go and what would you like to do?" He asked me.

"Well I like to dance. Would you like to take me someplace where we can?"

"I know just the place, buckle up."

I figured I'd be in for a wild ride since he said, "Buckle up". I couldn't have been more wrong. Aston drove like a gentleman, obeying all the laws. We arrived at a club about 9 PM. Aston parked and led me up to the front of the building. The doorman opened the way for Aston and we walked right in.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"Somewhat," he replied. "I did some work for the owner and saved his butt a lot of money and since then I have some privileges at the club."

Alton led me to the back of the club. He knocked on a door marked, "Private". A man's voice called, "Come in". Aston and I entered the owner's office. Aston introduced me to John, John has owned the club for the past ten years.

"You sure have found you a hot one," he exclaimed as he eyeballed me from head to toe. "Treat her nice, she's a keeper. What can I do for you Aston?"

"Make sure the guys know she is with me and to treat her right. Thank you for doing that."

"No problem. Go out and find yourself a nice lounge, have a few drinks and dance your heart out."

Aston and I left the office and wandered around the club. "I don't want a lounge on the dance floor, he said. "The first and only time I was in one, there was a fist fight and one of the men ended up on my table. His drunk girlfriend panicked and puked all over the place. Let's see if there are any available further back."

With all the loud noise of the crowd and the music, I had a hard time hearing Aston. He led me back to an empty lounge and we sat down. One of the floor men came over, saw Aston and high fived him. Aston introduced us and he did an eyeball dance on my face and tits. Aston ordered us drinks and we watched the dancers for awhile.

I saw how some of the women were dressed, I thought I looked sexy, some of these chicks dripped of sex. Some looked like hookers, a couple were spaced out, probably from drugs.

I was done sitting, I wanted to dance, so I grabbed Aston's hand and pulled him to the dance floor. We danced a few songs before I led him back to the lounge. I pushed him backwards and he landed sitting on his ass. I kissed him and then I gave him the lap dance of his life. I could feel his hard cock as I rubbed my ass on him. I had been ready to fuck all day and now I was at a fevered pitch. Aston slipped his fingers up my short's leg and rubbed my pussy. I was very wet, he slipped a finger into my vagina and wiggled it.

"If you want to fuck, let's leave here and go to a hotel," I yelled over the music's din.

Aston stood up and we left. "I have a better idea, my folks are gone on vacation, let's go to my place."

"You sure it will be alright? I don't want to be caught."

"It's okay."

Aston drove to another section of town. A real nice neighborhood, with very nice homes and well manicured lawns. He pulled his car into a driveway and said, "Well here we are." He shut down the engine and came around to my door. Always the gentleman, he helped me exit his car. We walked to the back door and he let us inside a very tastefully decorated home. I marveled at how well it was done.

"Who's your decorator? They have done a beautiful job with your homes interior."

"My mother, she is pretty damn good isn't she? Can I fix you a drink?"

"A whiskey would be fine."

"I have some Crown Royal XR, would you like a shot of that?"

"That would be great." I'm a big whiskey fan and I knew that was one of the best blended whiskeys on the planet.

Aston came with our drinks and I finished mine fairly fast. I was more interested in sex than booze. Aston caught on and finished his in one slug.

"Where's your bedroom?" I asked. "I see your parent's master is down here, so yours must be upstairs."

Aston took my hand and led me up the stairs. His bedroom was a typical young male's room. Posters of sport figures, and of course girls in skimpy clothing. It was very clean though, just like his car. His bedroom was very roomy. A walk in closet and his own ensuite bathroom. Believe it or not, he had a king size bed. That was different.

Aston turned around and put his arms around me. As his lips closed with mine, I held his head with my hands. I didn't want him to escape my embrace. Our tongues danced with each other's. I released one hand and rubbed his semi-hard dick. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed his cock. I unbuttoned and lifted his polo shirt over his head. I gasped with delight at the definition of his muscles.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

He looked like he could break me in two like a twig.

I dropped to my knees, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I slowly pulled them down, along with his boxers. As his cock appeared, I kissed it, and kept kissing until his clothes were around his ankles. Aston stepped out of his jeans and boxers as I raised the tip of his cock to my lips. I wanted to suck a black cock for the first time in my life. Aston wasn't fully hard until my lips touched his cockhead, then I felt the fullness of his manhood. My long fingers would not touch, no matter how hard I squeezed. I held him tight as my mouth stretched over his cockhead. My tongue licking the underside of his uncut cock.

My mouth was filling with saliva, I pulled back and spit on his cock tip. I couldn't do justice to his cock, my mouth was to small. I spit more saliva onto his cock and then I spit into the palm of my hand. If I couldn't suck him off, I'd jack him off. Using both hands I stroked his cock. Aston's foreskin covering his glans on every upstroke. It was easy to jack an uncut cock. Aston's cock was hard as a rock now, thanks to his youthfulness.

Aston was softly moaning. I had to be careful that I didn't make him cum. I wanted my first black man's cock buried deep in me the first time he cum. I was becoming wanton as my thoughts turned to fucking him. I stood up, my fingers working to unbutton my blouse. Aston lightly slapped my hands away and undid them himself. His hands slipped under the cloth and he cupped my breasts. He gently squeezed, rubbing my nipples with his thumbs. Sensations rippled through my body, ending in my clit. My pussy was extremely slick with my juices. I wanted his cock desperately. Aston's hands slid my blouse off my shoulders and it fell to the floor.

Aston lifted the front panel of my shorts and popped my button. His fingers fumbled as he unzipped me. He hooked his thumbs in my waistband and pulled my shorts down around my ankles. He held them as I stepped out. Since he was on his knees, I spread my legs, and pulled his head into my pussy. Aston's long tongue snaked out, licking his way between my pussy's wet lips. I moaned as I unloaded another stream of pussy juices onto his tongue.

"God you sure taste good."

Aston was a good pussy eater. I spread my legs as wide as I could and still stand upright. My fingers spread my pussy lips, exposing my blood filled clit. Aston's lips encircled my clit and he sucked hard.

"Ooo, fuck that feels good," I panted. "Suck my clit baby."

Aston sucked then nipped me. I felt myself building, but I wanted his cock in me when I had my first orgasm. I pushed his mouth away from my cunt. I stepped around him and lay down on his bed. My legs spread, an automatic invitation for him to fuck me. Aston climbed on the bed and knelt between my legs. He lifted my legs up and spread them wide. My pussy was exposed, so Aston took his cock and slapped my clit. Over and over his cock slapped me, my sensations rising to new heights.

"I want your cock in me, but take it easy, I've never had a cock so large. Also you are the first black man to ever penetrate my pussy. Fuck me slow until I ask you to speed up."

Aston smiled, "Your first black cock. I feel honored to be the first one to fuck you."

Aston laid his cock on my belly. I looked down, I didn't think I could take all of him inside of me, his length was half way up my belly. Tim's cock didn't reach as far up me as Aston's did. Maybe because of his blackness it looked larger. I didn't care, I wanted it up inside of me. I reached down and took hold of his cock. Precum was leaking profusely from the tip. I used my fingers to spread his natural lubricant over and around the tip. I could feel that my pussy lips were spread open, like rose petals, just waiting for his cock to enter.

I had put my cell phone on the bed, now I opened up the camera app, I wanted to record my cunt being taken by Aston's black cock.

"Would you video your cock entering me? I don't think I can do from my angle."

Aston took my cell to record what happened next.

I slid his tip up and down between my well lubricated lips. I positioned his tip at my vagina opening and pulled his cock toward me. I felt his heat as his cock touched my opening. I pulled again and Aston pushed his cock tip tight against my opening. My pussy didn't budge, he was going to have to press harder to spread me open.

"Your cock and my cunt are tight together," I said. "You will have to push harder to enter me."

Aston pushed his hips forward, pushing me up the bed. His cock did slightly enter me, maybe a half an inch.

"Push harder, sink that black monster inside of me."

Aston pushed harder, his hand holding my shoulder so I wouldn't slide up. I felt his cock stretching my pussy, there was a slight pain in my vagina opening. My pussy lips were almost over his cockhead. I was so aroused now, my juices were flowing rampant, trying to lubricate me for the coming onslaught. I put my hands on his buttocks and pulled. Aston pushed and his cockhead slid into me.

"OH fuck," I moaned. "Stay still until I stretch more. Your cock is hurting me, it's so thick. Are you videoing this? I want to watch you fucking me."

Aston kissed me, which made me forget about any pain I felt. I did feel his cock slip deeper into my pussy canal.

"Your pussy is so tight and hot. I've never had a woman so tight before. Your husband must have a skinny dick."

"He isn't skinny, but you're a lot thicker."

I thought of what my husband would say if he saw me now. He would be some kind of angry, seeing his wife's pussy stretching around a big black cock. Fuck it, he has basically abandoned our sex life, what did he expect. I'm not a nun, I want to fuck and be fucked.

"Fuck! Take it easy while I stretch to fit around your cock." Aston had just shoved another couple of inches of cock into me.

I raised up and saw that I had maybe three inches more to go. I believed the hard part was over. I placed my heels on his buttocks, and pulled him forward. My pussy stretched some more, just a little pain. Aston's black cock was now firmly and deeply ensconced in my hot pussy.

"Don't move," I said. "I want to feel how hot and full I am. Damn, your cock is big."

I just lay there, relishing the feelings of Aston's cock. I could feel his blood pulsing through his cock's thick veins. Aston was recording a close up of his cock and my pussy. I gently moved my ass, checking to see if his cock would be giving me any more pain. There was none, my pussy had taken its largest cock ever. I felt proud of myself and proud of Aston also.

"Fuck me now, please. I haven't been fucked in so long."

I felt Aston's cock withdraw, almost coming out of me. I stopped his backward movement with my heels. He was not coming out of me if I could help it.

"I won't pull out. I want to long stroke your wet pussy," he said as he more of less rammed his cock back into me.

I couldn't believe the sensations that I was feeling. No cock had ever made my pussy feel so good, not even Tim's. I couldn't believe how ready and willing I was to be a cheater. Wedding vows, smedding vows, I wanted to be fucked and fucked well. Tim would just have to play catchup if he ever wanted to match the fucking that Aston was about to give me.

"Fuck me good, baby. Its been a long time since I've had a cock in me."

Aston was moving faster now. He was still taking those long strokes that he started with. Many sensations were reverberating throughout my body. I was on fire, my pussy was on fire. Aston was giving me the fucking of my life. My body was twisting and turning under him. I couldn't slam my pussy up against him hard enough. My clit was hard, and it hammered his pubic bone solidly. The sensations felt like electric shocks were pulsing through me.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck that pussy. Uh-huh, just like that, oh yeah, it feels so good."

"You love my black dick?

"Uh-huh, I love your black dick. Fuck me good, baby. You're so good. You love fucking my white pussy?"

"I fuckin' love it. I fuckin' love your white pussy."

Aston had my knees next to my ears. My pussy was upwards and Aston was pile driving his cock down into my wet cunt. Over and over his black cock was ramming into me.

"Oh my fuckin' god, fuck me good with that big black dick of yours. I can handle it, fuck me harder."

"Oh yeah, you're so fuckin' hot, you fuckin' whore!"

"Oh god, its so big, it's the biggest dick I've ever had, pound me, you can make me sweat like a little bitch! Make me your fuckin' bitch!"

"Spread those fuckin' legs, give me full access to that fuckin' hot cunt!"

"Oh god make me your bitch, make me your whore. Oh fuck, Aston, fuck me, I can take your big cock."

Aston was pounding me hard. I had cum hard already, a few times, but he was keeping me on the edge of cumming again. My pussy was so wet and Aston's cock was covered with white foam. He was really fucking me hard now, I loved the stamina that twenty-one year Aston had. Aston stopped moving in and out of me. He stayed in deep and moved his ass in circles, which moved his cock in circles. He was trying to screw me to the mattress! It felt good and he tipped me over the edge, and I had another leg shaking orgasm.

Aston was building, it wouldn't be to long and I would be the recipient of a big load of cum.

"Fuck me Aston, you have made my pussy so wet. My pussy is so wet and hot from your big black cock."

"Oh god, you have the best white pussy. You're so fuckin' hot, your cunt is so fucking hot."

"Yeah, baby, fuck my white pussy. Oh my fuckin' god, you've got that big black dick so deep in me. I want your black cum deep in my white pussy. Fuck me baby, yes, fuck me so good, make me cum again."

Aston was close to cumming. Just the thought that I would be making him cum, brought me up to the edge again. Aston started to pound my cunt once more.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. Oh fuck. Oh god, best pussy! I'm cumming Piper!"

Aston stopped fucking. He was cumming and held his cock deep. My pussy was filled with his cock and now he was pumping me full of his cum. His cock's throbbing drove me over the edged and I orgasmed again.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again. Oh fuck, I love your dick. Oh yes, I love your big black dick!"

Aston's cock was still throbbing, I could feel it with my vagina walls. I wanted to cum again, so I squeezed my pussy muscles. Aston's cock responded with more hard throbbing.

"Oh fuck Aston, I'm cumming again!"

Aston held onto me tightly. His chest pressed down hard on my boobs. My arms were over his back, hugging him tightly to me. He was pressing his cock deep into me, and I was pressing my cunt up tight to him. I felt I was joined to him as one sexual being. We stayed this way until Aston's cock started to go limp. Even limp, he filled my pussy up. I knew I would leak all over his sheets when he pulled out.

"Get my cell and record your cock pulling out of me. I want to see how much juice leaks out."

"It's still recording, I set it on the dresser after I recorded my cock entering you."

Aston reached over and picked up the cell. He lined it up and started to pull out of me slowly. His cock was soft, but still big. As he withdrew, my pussy tightened back to normal size, pushing my juices and Aston's cum toward my opening. I felt his glans just inside of me, "Ready?" he asked.

"Ready," I answered.

I felt cold air rush in as his cock left me. Then I quiefed, and cum and juices poured out of my vagina. Damn, the last thing I wanted now was a loud pussy fart. What would Aston think of that. He may have never heard one.

"Sorry," I said. "That just slipped out."

"Don't be, I'm the one who pumped you full of air. It makes me happy to hear that."

Aston lay beside me now. His black cock on his stomach.

"Piper, that was the best fuck I've ever had. I hope to have many more, will you fuck me again?"

"Oh Aston, god yes, I'm sure it was the best for me also. I don't want any other cock except for yours, you're that good."

I took my phone from his hand and closed the camera app. I would have to download that to my laptop. Aston and I stayed in bed. I napped for a few minutes and Aston did too. When we woke up, we fucked again. Aston shot rope after rope of his cum deep in me. I just couldn't get enough of his cock that evening.

Aston and I talked about hooking up again. I told him we would use my house next time. "If I let your cock inside of me, I sure as hell can let you in my house."

Aston kissed me at the front door. My Uber ride had just shown up. I turned to go out when I felt a sting, and heard a loud "Whack" on my ass. I whipped around and kissed Aston again. "You naughty boy. Next time, I'll be spanking your bare ass!"

When I got home, I downloaded the movie of Aston and I. After that, I went into the shower and freshened up, putting on my negligee.

I hooked up my laptop to my TV, I wanted to watch Aston stick his black cock in my pussy. I was anxious to see the black cock disappear into me. My hand held machine was on the night stand, so I brought that into bed with me. If I needed it, it would be handy. I started the movie.

Aston did an excellent job of recording my first black cock. As I watched my pussy expanded and his cock entered me. I couldn't believe that I was able to take such a huge cock, but it was right there in black and white(no pun intended). I was horny again, I wished Aston was with me now, I'd fuck his brains out again.

I kept replaying the part where he first entered me, as my fucking machine drilled my pussy. It took only a minute or two before I had my orgasm. As I watched, I let the machine fuck me. I watched my filmed orgasms, which brought on my dildo machine orgasms. Over and over I cum that night, I was insatiable.

I woke up the next morning, my cell telling me I had a text. I opened the text and it was from Aston.

"Can I call you?"

I texted him back, "Yes, but hurry up".

Seconds later my cell rang, I could tell by the ring tone it was Aston.

"Hello," I said.

"Morning, Dreamy, hope you slept good, I did. I couldn't get you or your pussy out of my head last night. When can we get together again? I'm so fuckin' horny."

Aston and I talked for over an hour. We made a date for 10PM tonight. He would park his car at a local gas station and I would pick him up. That way, I could sneak him into my house without nosey neighbors seeing him. I know a couple of bitches that would trip all over themselves, in their hurry to tell Tim that I was cheating. I know for a fact, Tim told me, that both of them had asked him for a hookup.

I spent the rest of the day working from home. I quit about 6PM and made myself a quick meal. After eating, I went upstairs, straightened up my bedroom, and removed the bed duvet cover. The candles would give the room a very intimate, and sexual look and feel. Everything was perfect for Aston and me. I felt like a young girl getting ready for her first date.

I laid out a black transparent chemise, it was the only thing I would be wearing that night. No bra, no panties. I put out new black thigh high stockings also. I had previously worn it and I knew how Tim had reacted. I was sure that Aston would react the same, maybe more so. I took my shower and spent extra time applying body lotion. My skin was so soft and scented perfect. I sat in front of my makeup mirror, making sure my makeup was just right. All this to make sure I was fucked well that evening.

*****

I was feeling lucky, I had finished a big sale today and I would be home a couple days early. I didn't call my wife, I wanted to surprise her. My flight would be landing at 10:30PM and I would be home before 11:30. I bought an expensive lingerie set as a gift for her. If she would wear it tonight I might just get horny enough to have sex with her. It had been months since we had last fucked. I was sure she may be getting a little frustrated by now. Piper always was a fairly sensuous woman. I knew she was using toys when I was gone. That never bothered me, any port in a storm was my reasoning.

We started having sex on our fifth date. Our sex life was really good until I took on this new position in the company. Now I was more involved with after-sales and the money was really good. So good that it took up most of my time. That left Piper and our sex life on the back burner. Well tonight would be different, I hoped. The more I thought of Piper, the more I wanted her.

*****

At ten minutes to ten, I stripped off my clothes. The chemise fit me perfect and fell over my shoulders. The stockings took a little longer to put on. My five inch heeled stilettos slipped on my feet with no problems. I looked in my full length mirror, everything looked right, no adjustments needed. My reflection in the mirror, showed what a hottie I was. I grabbed a bathrobe to take along just in case I needed to cover up. I headed downstairs, through the kitchen and mudroom, to the garage.

I opened the garage door, and started my Suburban. I was on my way to pick up my black lover. I saw Aston's car, he had parked alongside the gas station. He had parked so no one could see from the street or gas pumps. I pulled in right next to him and he got out. Aston came around to the passenger side door and opened it.

"Please sit in back," I said. "I have nosey neighbors."

Aston smiled, closed the door, opened the back door, and got in. The window tint was so dark you could not see anyone in the car. Almost like the government Suburbans you see on TV.

"Sorry, but I have two neighbor women, who would just love to bust me with another man. Both of those bitches have been hounding my husband to fuck them. Me getting caught would probably help their cause with Tim."

I drove home, parked in the garage and lowered the door. Aston came around to my door and opened it. He took one look at me and blurted out, "Oh my fuckin' god, you look so fuckin' hot Piper."

I swung my legs out, Aston got a good look at my pussy. I thought, "Take that you Hollywood celebrity snobs, my pussy is just as good, maybe better than yours".

Aston was right beside me, taking my hand and closing the SUV door. I led him into my home.

*****

Right about 10PM I heard the engines idle back, we were starting our descent. Another half hour and I would be on the ground heading for the baggage claim. I wondered if I should call Piper and let her know I was coming home early. I thought about that for awhile and decided a surprise was better. Piper likes to wear lingerie, the more transparent, the better. I knew she would love the one I had just bought for her. It was so sheer, her body would be totally visible.

*****

I was horny, I needed to cum and soon. I pulled Aston through the kitchen and up the stairs. I turned on my bedroom lamp and lit the candles. I turned the lamp off and danced my way over to Aston. He just stared at me, the front of his trousers bulging. I thought of what was covered there and my pussy was afloat with my juices. I felt my inner thighs becoming wet. I needed his clothes off and his cock in. I took hold of his polo shirt and lifted it over his head. I bent over and unbuttoned his jeans. His zipper was stuck, I tugged and wiggled it until it loosened and zipped down. I pulled his jeans and boxers off in one fell swoop. Aston's cock stood up, like a soldier at attention.

I dropped to my knees, and encircled my lips around his black cockhead. I moved my tongue in circles on his frenulum, Aston moaned.

"God you sure suck my cock great. Piper, you're one excellent cocksucker."

For some reason I enjoyed being called a "cocksucker" by Aston. It just made me double my efforts to suck him better. Saliva was dripping out of my mouth. I pulled back and strings of saliva and precum connected my lips to his cock. I slurped it all back in. I kissed and licked down Aston's shaft, my hand cupping his big balls. When it come to Aston, I was all in. I would do anything and everything for him.

Aston lifted my mouth, up and off his cock. He lay on the bed, inviting me to go sixty-nine. I straddled his head and lowered my drooling pussy to his face. Aston licked me from my clit to my rosebud, the sensations releasing more wetness from me. I gobbled up Aston's cock in my mouth. Up and down, up and down, my black hair flying wildly. I took him as deep into my mouth I could without gagging. I could never deep throat cock, I tried with Tim before and after we were married. Tim once slipped into my throat and I thought I would die. I was no good at it.

Aston's large tongue was slurping up my pussy juices. He sucked on my clit and I thought I would cum all over his face. Aston knew how to eat pussy for such a young man. I turned and raised up, I was ready and positioned to fuck him. I lowered my body down, Aston was intently watching as my pussy lips surrounded his cock. I kept lowering myself, from this position I could see his black cock vanishing into my white pussy. I kept sinking until my clit hit his pubic bone.

All eight inches of his thick cock were now imbedded in me. I can't explain how full I felt. My pussy was stretched, holding Aston's cock tightly. I started to move forward and backward, my clit rubbing on his pubic bone and hair. Between the sensations of my clit and his cock inside of me, I was starting to build for an orgasm. I moved faster, Aston was holding my hips, pressing me down harder on his cock.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "You're so big!"

I was in control of my body and I went all in until I cum. Sensations ripped through my cunt as my muscles contracted on his cock. My contractions squeezing his black cock tighter and tighter.

My body trembled as my orgasm overtook me. I felt years of sexual frustration leave my body. I owed it all to Aston and his outstanding member. If all black men could fuck like Aston, I would be a black man's whore from now on. I promised myself that.

I raised up and his cock fell out of me, slapping his belly. I lay back, recovering from another fantastic orgasm.

"I'm ready for you to cum in me now," I whispered. "Fuck me like you did last night."

Aston positioned himself between my legs. I had spread myself wide and inviting. Aston's cock slid right into me, my pussy was stretched enough to take his size with no problems.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good."

Aston was fucking me with a vengeance. His cock slamming in and out of me. I could feel the heat of his cock sliding along my vagina's wet lubricated walls. I started to build for another orgasm. I could tell that Aston was building also.

"Fuck me Aston, drive that big cock of yours, up my cunt."

"Yeah, baby, I'll fuck you like I've never fucked before."

"Oh Aston, I'm going to cum, fuck me hard baby, pound my cunt!"

I cum hard this time. Harder than any time before, My legs spread wide, my toes pointing at the walls. My whole body shaking.

"Fuck me Aston, drive that big black cock of yours up my white cunt. Your cock feels so good."

Aston as pounding my pussy hard, his pubic bone slamming mine.

"I'm cumming again, Aston fuck me baby! Cum in me, leave your cum deep in me."

"Oh god Piper, I'm cumming."

Aston slammed his cock hard in me. I felt his cock throb as rope after rope of cum settled in my vagina.

I opened my eyes and through the fog of orgasmic bliss I saw someone standing in the doorway. I started screaming, it was my husband Tim. Aston took my screaming as a sign that I wanted him to fuck me again, his cock was pistoning in my now very sloppy wet cunt. My pussy sounds were music to his ears, but panic to mine. Now I was continuously screaming loudly as Aston's big black cock slid in and out of me. Aston's arms were solidly around me and I couldn't move.

I looked at Tim, I could not read his face or eyes, they were a blank stare. I felt helpless, trapped between a big cock and my mattress.

I thought, "Oh Tim, what have I done to you. What have I done to us."

Continued in Part 2.

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments