Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing Chicken

"Two friends reunite after their first year in college."

3
3 Comments 3
5.6k Views 5.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

He stopped pacing for a moment to look out of his window, anxiously biting on his thumbnail. He wasn’t sure why he was so nervous - it wasn’t like he didn’t know her. They had been good friends before they each went their separate ways for college. In high school they were often mistaken as a couple from the amount of time they spent together. Trevor and Johanna, class of 2016. The fact that she was a “touchy-feely” kind of creature didn’t help the rumors, but he truly didn’t mind. She was his closest friend, after all. 

Twelve steps left, twelve steps right and he glanced out of the window. Twelve steps left, twelve steps right. He repeated this process, his mind agitated with the persistence of “what if” questions that clouded his mind. His thumbnail bled slowly onto his fingertip, which he absentmindedly wiped on his shirt. When he finally noticed that there was a streak of blood on him, he sighed in annoyance before going to his closet to change. 

Johanna climbed up the stairs with a small wrapped present entangled in her fingers. She took great care to only walk on the sides of the wooden steps so she could surprise him. 

“It’s normal to be nervous, I haven’t seen him for over a year,” she thought, willing her heartbeat to slow down. It denied her wishes as she reached the landing. She could see into his room, the small sliver of light aiding her. He was pacing in his room, and biting his nails again, she noted. Was he just as nervous to see her? He couldn’t have been, he was always the calm and collected one of the pair. But there he was, pacing and biting his nails until they bled. 

She held her position and watched him change out of his shirt, tossing it to the side of his closet, next to his laundry basket. 

"He couldn’t have thrown it two feet over?” she thought, but remembered his rather un-athletic capacities. Her eyes traveled over his freckled back. He had a slight farmer’s tan on his arms, which were now toned with the beginnings of biceps. His chest still had that same scar, a raised curve that went from his right clavicle to his navel ; it stood out almost proudly, a prominent reminder of his childhood on his skin. 

She shifted, moving her weight from one foot to the other. A creak escaped from the wooden floorboards and she winced. She wasn’t really spying on him, she justified to herself. She could play it off and say that she was going to scare him. Yeah, that’s what she’d do.

To her amazement, it didn’t seem like he noticed. He had looked over his shoulder for a moment and paused, but continued to pull a new shirt over his head. But then, to her horror, he walked over to the door and pushed it open.

“Johanna!” he exclaimed, opening up his arms to envelop her in a hug. She smiled, breathing him in. He smelled the same - that same cologne she had gotten him for his birthday before she left, mixed with a scent she could only describe as warm. She wrapped her arms around him and looked up at him.

He was handsome, now, instead of that boyish-cute that he was before she left. His face had become longer and had filled out. His cheeks had lost the slight amount of baby fat left over from his high school years, and were covered in a sparse expanse of soft, brown hair. 

He hoped she didn’t notice how fast his heart was beating when she was wrapped in his arms. She looked different - instead of the ponytail he was accustomed to her wearing, she had her dark hair down in soft waves. She had a small nose ring, too, that glistened when she moved her head. It suited her.

He came back to reality and pulled her into his room, retreating to his desk chair. 

“How’ve you been?” he asked, scooting over the floorboards to sit closer to where she had sat on the edge of his bed, nudging the piles of clothes under his bed. “Sorry that my room’s a mess, I didn’t think that you would be here so soon.”

She laughed, covering her mouth like she always had to hide the small gap between her two front teeth that she was still so self-conscious about. 

“I’m good, just stopping by to say hello to my favorite neighbor and stuff,” she smiled, crossing her legs. 

He raised his eyebrow in mock surprise. “What, Mr. Pryors wasn’t home?” 

“I went there first, actually, but he wasn’t home so I had to settle for you.”

“Aww,” Trevor pouted. “So you came all the way over here to bother me?”

The gap in her teeth appeared again. “Just like old times,” she replied. “Anyway, I just came by to say hello. I have to go out and run errands for Mom, but do you want to hang out later? Maybe watch a movie? Let me beat you at Mario Kart or something?” 

He smiled back at her. “Deal.”

 

 

The clock read 2:11am on the DVR. They had long since finished Mario Kart (which she beat him at) and the few beers he had in the back of his fridge. Now she had her legs draped over his as they sat on the old couch in his living room. Her long legs were darker as a result of the beginning summer months, and now her skin seemed to have deeper dimensions. He reached over her and grabbed his drink from the ring of its sweat on the table, trying to distract himself from looking at her. She had fallen asleep during the movie they were watching - some 80's buddy cop movie that she had picked out. He wished that he could move out from under her legs, but he didn’t want to wake her.  The lukewarm beer only served as a momentary distraction, and he found his eyes wandering back over her legs, up her torso, and to her chest. The only sound in the room was her soft breathing and the hum of the television on the loading screen for the movie. 

As he reached back over her to put his beer down, she stirred. Her arms reached over her head as her stomach emerged from under her tank-top, a sigh escaping her mouth as she stretched. He cleared his throat, looking down at his phone as a momentary distraction. It didn’t work, however, and his eyes kept going back to her thigh and how his fingers twitched as he imagined running his 

His fingers twitched as he thought about running his hand over her thigh. He almost ached, imagining the contrast of his skin against hers. His reverie was broken as she squirmed slightly - was she dreaming? Of what? He told himself that her hands were cold, and that’s why they moved between her thighs. Feeling his cock throb underneath her, he shifted on the couch

“Oh, sorry,” she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. “Was I asleep for awhile?” 

He nodded, putting his phone down on the arm of the couch. “Yeah, for most of the movie. Not a big deal, though. I liked watching you sleep. Not in a creepy way, I mean-“ 

He was interrupted by her laughing, stifled slightly by the hand that covered her mouth. “You’re such an idiot,” she giggled, shifting her legs on his lap and throwing a pillow at him. “I did miss it a little, though.”

“Oh?” he said, his eyebrow raised in surprise after he dodged the airborne missile. “I thought you just hated it when I teased you? You sure did when we were back in high school. Remember when we’d play that one game?” He turned on the couch, facing her with one of his legs tucked underneath of him, leaning over and putting one of his hands on her thigh. “Chicken?” He could have sworn that he saw her blush, somewhere under her dark skin. 

His hand moved an inch up her thigh, the alcohol causing him to be more bold than usual. 

“I’m not a chicken,” she said, her chin jutting out defiantly as she ignored his fingers moving steadily up her thigh. “You’ve just had too much to drink.” 

He rolled his eyes, his fingers traveling up another inch as he leaned in closer to her. “Then tell me to stop, Jo,” he breathed, his mouth dangerously close to her ear. She shivered, her teeth digging into her lower lip as his hand reached the hem of her shorts and tugged playfully. “All you have to do is tell me, and I will,” he murmured, his lips connecting with her earlobe.

She almost squirmed, but instead pulled away from his mouth and put her hand on his wrist, gripping it. “What if I don’t, Trevor?” she challenged him, a smile playing at the edges of her lips. “What if I played along with your teasing for once?”

She pulled away and swung her legs around him, straddling his lap. Pushing the dark waves of her hair back, she wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. “Are you a chicken, Trevor?” she purred, her nails scraping his scalp, causing him to moan softly as he looked up at her in disbelief. 

“I’m no chicken,” he growled, gripping her waist and holding her firmly against him. 

She smiled, moving her fingers from his hair to his lips, where she ran her thumb over his boyish pout. “Ooh, looks like I hit a nerve… but if you aren’t a chicken, then what are you waiting for?” she asked, feigning innocence. 

He met her lips with his firmly, impatiently, his hands loosening his grip on her waist and instead wrapping around her back. Her lips pressed against his eagerly, her mouth opening to his. He loved the way she tasted, the scent of her breath reaching his nostrils as they touched tongues.

Inhaling her fading perfume on the side of her neck, his hands traveling to her ass as his fingertips dug into her, standing up and wrapping her legs around his waist. She looked around her, gripping him, confused until they walked down the hallway that led to his bedroom. He reached the edge of his bed and tossed her onto his comforter, gracelessly falling on top of her as his hands slid and grasped at her clothing and skin. She chuckled, almost nervously, at his sudden eagerness, the laugh turning into a moan as his mouth descended on the underside of her jaw as he hovered over her, his teeth brazenly grazing her chin and moving lower to her clavicle as his hands hurriedly pulled off her shirt and toyed with the clasp of her bra. 

Her hands moved to his back as she pulled off his shirt, revealing his freckled shoulders and firm chest. Leaning against the headboard, she pulled away from him and traced the scar from its beginning to the ending by his stomach with the tip of her tongue. He started to breathe harder at her touch, leaning back down over her and pressing her into his pillows. 

“Hey,” he whispered, his face flushed and his lips reddened from their kiss. “You okay with this?” he asked, his fingers clumsily running over her side, shifting as he propped himself up over her. To his relief, she nodded, brushing back a piece of her hair from her face.

Johanna moaned softly, his shifting causing his knee to press dangerously between her legs, causing her skirt to move higher up her thighs. Blushing, she met her eyes after a moment and moved her hips against his leg, aching for there to be less fabric restricting them. 

“Hey, hold on a second, will you?” she grinned, pushing him back and getting off of his bed, motioning for him to sit against the pillows.

“What are you doing?” he asked, confused, his curly hair now unruly. 

She chuckled, putting her finger on her lips in an effort to shush him. She moved her hands down her chest and over her torso, her waist indented from the curve of her hips and thighs, her fingers casually unzipping her skirt and dropping it to the floor carelessly, as if he wasn’t in the room. Each inch of bare skin demanded more of his undivided attention. She went further, to his delight, reaching behind her and unhooking the fabric that held her breasts high on her chest. The bra, made of a lacy black fabric, gave way to show a pair of full breasts with dark, pointed nipples.

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack

There she stood in front of him, taking his hands and placing them on her breasts. He stared at her chest, his mouth unashamedly open as he caressed her darker skin and tweaked her round nipples, causing her to moan. He looked at her in surprise, waking from his fantasy only to feel his cock throb painfully in his jeans as she cleared her throat. 

“What to do, what to do… we’re a bit uneven, Trevor,” she said, her fingers already on his belt. He quickly stood up, tugging off his belt and unzipping his jeans, dropping them to the floor and kicking them to the side, leaving him in his boxer briefs as he sat back down on the bed, pulling her in on top of him. She chuckled, looking down at his briefs.

“Those are cute, where’d you get them?” she asked, the yellow emojis covering the fabric that barely hid his arousal.

He rolled his eyes, pretending to cover himself as he winked. “Oh, these old things? They’d look cuter on my floor, you know,” he countered, reaching up and tweaking her left nipple with his fingers. 

It was her turn to roll her eyes. “Idiot,” she giggled, moving slightly so that he could slide off the briefs, his cock bobbing as it went past the elastic band. She hoped he didn’t notice the wet mark between her legs on her underwear as he laid her down and started to kiss her neck, his hands traveling over her form, always ahead of him as his lips worked steadily downwards. She gulped, squirming more when his eyes looked up and met hers, his long lashes shading his brown eyes as he reached her knee… her calf… her ankle… and back up to the inside of her thigh, coming face to face with her underwear. 

“Mind if we get rid of this, Jo?” he asked gently, his fingers tracing the wet mark that betrayed her. She nodded, watching him pull the thin fabric to the side and moving forward to indulge himself in a long, full lick up and down her slicked need that sat in front of him. As she sighed, her hand found its way into his hair and tugged, gently, as he nuzzled forward with his nose between her soft lips. He inhaled, the intoxicating scent of her arousal making his head swim. His lips cushioned her admittedly aroused clit, drawing it into his warm and waiting mouth and rewarding its arrival with an eager swirl of his tongue. His chin pressed into the rest of her, helping her body build pressure in all of the right places as he started to suck in an effort to make her body squirm, for her hips to move. 

It didn’t take long, however, as a moan escaped from her throat. She covered her mouth, just as she did whenever she smiled, but this time in order to mask her sounds of pleasure. He could just barely make out his name between her sounds of pleasure, which grew as he inserted one of his fingers deep into her pussy, as if he were testing its depths.

“Mm, fuck, Trevor…” she breathed, her hips starting to rock against his tongue and finger with fervor. He responded by moving his hands underneath her thighs, spreading her legs wider. Her hand, still resting in his short curls, pressed against the back of his head in frustration as she felt herself come closer to the edge. He added a second finger, his thumb adding sustained pressure to her clit now as he looked up at her, almost smugly.

“You should come for me, Jo,” he whispered, his lips wetted by her arousal. His fingers exited her as he replaced them with his tongue, which probed her walls and tasted her further. 

She shook her head, although weakly, her chest rising and falling rapidly as her short breaths were heard in the room. “I… I want to come with you,” she whispered, looking down at him sheepishly. “Is that awkward? I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have sai-“ 

“Jo, shut up,” he chuckled, moving back to his previous position, with his hands on either side of her shoulders, kissing her hard. His cock dragged up her thigh, leaving a thin line of his precum in its wake. 

“Wait,” she asked, sitting up suddenly, “I should return the favor, since you already went down on me.”

He sat back on his knees, taking her panties in one hand and starting to rip them in half. “I don’t think I can make it that long, Jo,” he said, his voice heavy with lust as he looked back at her. “I’ll buy you new ones, I swear, but I just can’t help myself right now.” 

Chuckling, her hair askew as she laid underneath of him, she moved out from under his shadow and pushed him back playfully, straddling his lap and pressing her warmth against this bare cock.  She felt him stiffen noticeably, pushing up against her suddenly. “Maybe I should take over, then, Trevor, if you can’t handle me,” she giggled, her finger moving over his length slowly, slick with her wetness and his precum.

“Oh, you don’t get to tease me like that,” he growled, grabbing her hips roughly. “I need you, right now,” he said, his breath ragged.

“I’m yours for the takin-,” she began to answer, interrupted as he began to insert his cock into her, feeling each ridge pass as he began to slide into her from below. She leaned pressed her hips down on him slowly, sinking down as gravity took its toll. Her pussy clenched around his cock, eventually feeling him stretch her fully as her body began to accommodate itself around his length. She put her hands on his chest, taking charge as much as she could, beginning to move her hips on and off of him slowly as soft moans left her throat and caressed his ears.

“You… have no idea… what you’re doing to me right now,” he hissed, her body moving up and down in front of him.  She began to move faster, a shockwave of pleasure coursing through her body as she started to push herself to go faster, their bodies beginning to make soft slapping sounds that reached their ears. He groaned as she sped up, the warmth from her pussy covering the length of his fully hardened shaft as she paused for a minute, grinding her hips on his abdomen.

“Give me some credit,” she groaned, moving one of her hands from his chest and moving it between her legs, pressing two of her fingers against her clit as she rubbed it in tight circles, her body contracting in small amounts as she smiled on top of him.

Eager to be the source of her moans, he thrust his hips up into her firmly, grabbing onto her ass as he pushed her back down onto him, bouncing her on and off of his cock. She leaned over, caught off guard by his thrust, and opened her mouth to his as he kissed her, moaning into her mouth as his fingers replaced hers. He broke the kiss, only to slow his hips and to put her fingers up to her mouth so she could taste herself. She obliged him, opening her mouth as she sat back up, her tits swinging back and forth slowly as she rubbed herself on his fingers. Her tongue covered her index finger gingerly, her eyes on his, as she tasted her body mixed with their sweat.  Her brown eyes met his and she smiled down at him, licking her middle finger slowly to tease him, her other hand kneading one of her breasts and tweaking the nipple. 

Trevor looked back into her brown eyes for a moment, his clear blue eyes staring back with a certain type of passion for her as the space between them closed for a long, full kiss. He pressed into the kiss more and more with each rise and fall of her body against his, the feelings of her pussy clenched around his already solid cock further driving him wild as he began to thrust faster, breaking the kiss. While one hand still held her ass firmly, guiding her movements, the other broke free and traveled up over her side to her dangling breast that lay between them. He ran his warm tongue across her stiff nipple and squeezed the remainder of her breast as he suddenly slammed his cock deep up inside her. Johanna squirmed against him, her pupils dilated as she kept her hips moving against him, feeling the pressure build up in herself as she felt herself start to cum. She bit down on her lower lip hard, the blood rushing to her mouth.  Trevor’s hands continued to play with her breasts, both rolling his thumbs and forefingers across her nipples. He felt her contract herself around him and he urged her to cum.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me, Jo, fuck me good,” he groaned, his cock throbbing inside of her as the wetness of her pussy coated his shaft. His hands moved from her breasts, where one settled on her exposed clit, rubbing it as he watched her. 

She let out a frustrated moan as she slowed to catch her breath, putting her hand on top of his and showing him how to be rough with her sensitive clit. “Go faster, make me cum, Trevor,” she whispered, licking her fingers again as she removed her hand from on top of his, savoring the taste of his precum mixed with her own fragrance as she looked down at him. 

Trevor took the opportunity of her lips slowing to flip her back onto her back, his cock slapping against her clit repeatedly as he rubbed it there, enjoying the sight of her writhing in agony. “Fuck, Trevor, stop teasing me!” she yelled, her hands finding a hold on his forearms as she dug her short nails into his skin. He stopped dragging his heavy cock against her clit, driving it into her fully and moaning as it squeezed and pulled him in, his eyes on her breasts as they bounced underneath of him.

“Fucking come for me, Jo, I want… no, I need you to come over my cock,” he whispered hoarsely, his fingers roughly vibrating her clit as he felt her start to orgasm around him. 

She yelped, grabbing his wrist and holding it in place as she stopped her movements, her eyes tightly shut as her mouth hung open, her body starting to come over his cock and his hand.  She tightened her grip around his wrist as he started to thrust slowly into her as she came, her breath in short, jagged bursts. 

His body leaned over hers as he started to thrust into her harder, his cock spreading her and filling her fully, the bottom ridge of his tip just barely peeking out from inside of her on his downstrokes. Beads of sweat trickled from his hair and down his forehead as he felt the beginnings of his orgasm, spurred on by her own. She felt him grow, it seemed, inside of her and rubbed her hand over his taught stomach as his hands held onto her waist and squeezed it, his fingers digging into her back as he traded speed for intensity. He thrust again, hard… once more, lingering inside of her as he started to come, withdrawing at the last moment with a sharp backward roll of his hips and barely getting the tip out of her before he started to pump his cum onto her body, waves of pleasure pounding through him as spurt after spurt pooled against her dark skin. 

They both laid there, for a moment. Each catching their breath, with her lazily dragging her fingers through the cum that still laid on her stomach and abdomen… her finger sneaking into her mouth as she tasted his come, a sigh reaching his ears as he looked over at her. 

“Hey,” he said, softly, his hair damp and stuck to his forehead in places. 

She reached over onto his nightstand for a tissue, wiping the rest of his cum off of her and tossing it into the trash before rolling next to him, putting her head on the crook of his shoulder, her fingers playing with his hair as she sighed. 

“Mm. Hi,” she answered, smiling up at him. 

“I’ve wanted to do that for a long time,” he said, truthfully, turning to his side so they could face each other, his legs wrapping around hers. “But I never got the nerve.”

She nodded, her finger running over the scar on chest slowly. “Too chicken?” she challenged him, starting to laugh before she felt him grab her ass playfully. 

“Don’t make me punish you, Jo,” he whispered, biting her earlobe gently as she squealed, pulling out of his arms and heading to his bathroom.

She yelled for him, turning around the corner, “You’ll only be able to do that if you catch me, Trevor!” 

With a laugh, he sighed and shook his head, sitting up on his bed and walking after her, following her into his bathroom.

Published 
Written by Coquettish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments