Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shanghai, a Camera, and a Blow Job

"A shopping expedition becomes a fashion show that blows my mind..."

7
5 Comments 5
9.3k Views 9.3k
5.8k words 5.8k words

“Where are you going?”

“Shopping.”

“Shopping? What do you want to shop for?” “Well, it’s been a while since we bought anything for the ‘tickle trunk’. I thought it would be fun to find something new for me to wear. Besides, I’m in a mood to be a model again.” My grin betrays my pleasure. “May I join you?” In a short time, we are walking down one of the main shopping streets in Shanghai. As we pass a lingerie shop, “Wait! Have a look at this!” I stop and you point out a bra and panty set in the window. Black. Nothing special. I smile at your boldness. “Let’s go in,” I suggest. “Really? You’d go into a shop like this? Chinese men won’t go into a shop like this!” “They don’t know what they’re missing!” “Do you really want to go in?” “Why not?” I ask. “I don’t need any of these things.” “Shopping was your idea. Have you changed your mind? Besides, nobody ‘needs’ these things. They are just for pleasure.” “Whose pleasure?” you want to know. “Mine,” I reply with a grin. “And yours too. I promise.” You laugh. “Wait here.” “No. I want to go with you and help you decide.” “Up to you,” you shrug. You surprise me yet again. I expected you to resist my company in such a shop. I watch you as you browse. Where will your imagination take you today? You select a very plain, long cotton night gown, buttons to the throat, almost floor-length. “Do you like this?” Are you teasing me? “Too difficult to take off you!” “Shhhh,” you hiss, “you’ll embarrass me!” I hold up a nightie with thin straps, deep burgundy, shorter than knee length. “How about this?” You sneer at my choice. I spot a bra and panty set which stirs my blood; red, with a black pattern and a little silk bow between the cups. The bra is cut low. In my mind, see an image of you, your nipples barely covered, peeking just above the fabric. The panties are almost a thong, a little bow just where it should be. I imagine undressing you and finding this beneath. My cock stirs. This is what I want to buy for you. And I tell you so. “Are you serious?” “Yes, I am.” “But, it’s embarrassing.” “Who else, except you and I, will see it? And, besides, when I do see it, how long do you suppose it will stay on you?” You hold it up and then closely examine the fabric, the quality. “How much is it?” “It doesn’t matter,” I reply. “I’m buying it for me!” You laugh. “Do you think that they have it in your size?” Funny girl. How do you find the words to make me laugh too? “Try it on.” “Really?” “Yes, really.” You talk it over with the clerk in words, Chinese, that are unintelligible to me. Selecting various sizes you disappear into the change room. “Let me know if you need any help in there.” “I will!” I don’t expect I will be summoned to help you, so I continue to browse while I’m waiting. There are so many things that I think would suit you, suit your body, excite me. One particular nightie catches my eye, silk, shimmering, the deepest red, almost sheer. Short enough to barely cover your hot little ass. I can picture the little bra and panties that you are trying on hidden underneath and the pleasure it would give me to remove each piece; your skin, revealed little by little, hot, ready to be kissed. I give the nightie to the clerk and with a gesture, I ask her to wrap it and hold it for us. You open the door of the changing room and just your head appears. “Wanna see?” “Yes.” You step out, in your street clothes, smiling. “Later.” You make me laugh. “Do you like the colour?” “Yes.” “How does it make you feel?” “A little sexy.” Perfect answer. “Just a little?” You poke my arm in response. “Do you see anything else that you like?” “I don’t want you to spoil me.” “In this shop, I WANT to spoil you. Remember, I’m spoiling myself as well.” You smile again. That smile will win me every time. “Are you sure?” I nod. “Let me look around.” Again, I watch. No longer are you looking at plain, button to the neck night gowns. You browse through those items that could only be described as sexy, frilly, even ‘naughty’, of every colour of the rainbow, everything that would be a delight to see you wear. I watch your face. You smile as you begin to feel more comfortable shopping for these things. I can almost see the visions that you have of yourself wearing this and that. What are you thinking? Are you thinking about wearing them? Or, are you thinking about me removing them? “Turn your back.” “Why?” “Don’t ask questions. Just turn around.” I turn, my back to you. “Hold these. I want to try something on.” You reach over my shoulder and hand me the red bra and panties. “No peeking!” You quickly disappear into the change room again. A few minutes later your head peers from the doorway of the change room again. “Turn around again! No peeking!” I do as I’m told even though the temptation to peek is very strong. I know that your little game will be played out in time and much to my pleasure. I can hear a whispered exchange between you and the sales clerk. You return to browsing, fingering the fabrics and strings and ties of various articles. You hold up a teddy for my approval. “God, I want to see you in that.” “What colour?” “You choose,” and you select a turquoise with a black lace trim. “When would you wear such a thing?” I ask. “When nobody knows that I’m wearing it. Besides, with you around, I don’t expect I would be wearing it for long!” Perfect answer. “Try it on...” A few minutes later, you return from the change room. “No, I don’t think it’s suitable.” “Why not?” “Too difficult to take off,” you say with a saucy grin. Hmmm. Another perfect answer. “Look around some more.” I’m still holding the red bra and panties when another customer enters the shop. I am not embarrassed but the new customer seems to find it amusing that a foreign man, a ‘lao wai’, is standing in a lingerie shop holding a bra and panty set. I grin at her and suddenly she feels embarrassed. She takes a cursory look around and quickly leaves. You show me another teddy, similar to the first. Your expression says “What do you think?” “Won’t it have the same problem as the other one?” “I don’t think so. It has snap buttons down here,” you indicate the crotch. “You can undo those, can’t you?” You grin. I laugh. And you disappear once again into the changing room. I look at another sample of the teddy that you are trying on. When I turn it around, I realise that it will show your hot little ass in the most becoming way. I hope you like it. Minutes later, you emerge from the changing room again. “I like it. I think you will too.” “Why do you say that?” “You’ll see.” Hmmm. Yet another perfect answer. “Anything else?” “No. You’ve spoiled me enough for one day.” “My pleasure.” I take the teddy, the bra and panty set to the cash desk. The clerk includes the red nightie that I chose earlier in the box with everything else. Added to the bag is another mysterious box. I decide not to comment or ask about the mystery box. You can have your fun. I’ll have mine… later. I pay and as I am about to leave, the clerk says in perfect English, “Thank you, sir. I hope you enjoy your purchases.” I do a double take. “You speak English!” “Yes sir, I do.” Hmmm. “Thank you. We had fun.” “It seems that you did. But, I think the fun has yet to begin!” I laugh. She smiles. She understood everything we said to each other. As we leave the shop, “What was that all about,” you ask. “I’ll tell you later,” I chuckle. As we walk toward our hotel, “What did the woman in the store say,” you ask. “She speaks perfect English.” You blush deep red. “You mean that she understood everything we said?” “Yes,” I laugh. “Oh, God. How embarrassing!” “Why? You’ll never see her again and you’ll probably never shop there again. At least, not without me!” “It’s still embarrassing.” I chuckle. You slap my arm. And then start to laugh as the realisation hits you that it really doesn’t matter. As we near the hotel, both feeling pleased with ourselves, “Let’s have something to eat,” I suggest. “OK. Then what?” “Well, we went shopping. How about giving me a fashion show?” “You’re bad!” “Yes, I am.” A room on the twenty-first floor: “Go sit in the bedroom and wait for me.” You grab the bags from our afternoon’s shopping and head for the bathroom. “What are you up to?” “You wanted a fashion show, didn’t you?” I smile. As the bathroom door closes, I open the curtains to allow the glow of the city to dimly light the room, kick off my shoes and seat myself comfortably in the chair. In moments, I hear the shower running and I realize that I will be waiting once again. Finally, “Are you ready?” you ask from the bathroom. I hadn’t noticed that the shower had stopped. “Yes. Show me.” You open the bathroom door and the light from within shows your body in shadow underneath the shear, almost transparent silk of the nightie that I had secretly bought for you. The shadows deepen as you approach me and I can see the hint of the bra and panties that you chose earlier. “When did you buy this?” “When you weren’t looking,” I reply. “I love it. Xie xie ni” “I knew you would. Bu ke qi” You spin around quickly and the hem of the nightie flares revealing your wonderful bottom. “Come closer.” As you approach, I reach for you. But you dance away. “Uh uh, no touching!” “Show me what’s underneath.” “You wanna see?” “God, yes!” You stretch your arms upwards. Your breasts thrust forward and your ass curves sweetly. “Help me.” I stand and approach you. My hands reach upwards and in one long slow stroke, I slide my fingertips down your arms, your sides, waist, hips and ass until I reach the hem of your nightie. I lift it upward, slowly, slowly revealing your red panties, your tummy, over the red bra until finally it slips over your head. You drop your hands to your sides. In the dim light of the room, your white skin makes the red of your bra and panties seem deeper, almost blood red. “Do you like what you see?” Your nipples peek over the top of your bra; little strawberries waiting to be nibbled and sucked. “God, yes!” “Get the camera.” Again I am surprised at your words. “Really?” “I like posing. And I know you like photographing me. Tonight I am your model.” I smile as you clamber onto the bed and quickly retrieve the camera from the other room. As I aim the camera, “Kneel on the bed.” Flash “Now hold your breasts from underneath. Yes, like that.” You are a natural. Flash “Look at me.” Flash “Turn your back to me. Look over your shoulder.” Flash “Let one strap of your bra fall off your shoulder. Look at me.” Flash “Reach behind you as if you are unfastening your bra. Look over your shoulder at me.” Flash “Turn and face me. Sit crossed legs. Put your hands behind you and lean back on your arms. Look up at the ceiling.” Flash “Look at me.” Flash “Look down.” Flash “Fold your arms beneath your breasts.” Flash “Tilt your head down and raise your eyes to the camera. Look at me.” Flash “On your knees.” “How?” “As if I were fucking you from behind.” Your breasts are almost spilling from your bra. Flash “Show me your nipples.” You sit up. “Do you want me to take this off?” “No, find another way.” You clutch the cups of your bra with each hand and pull down. “Slowly.” Flash Flash Flash Without prompting, you reach behind and unfasten the catch. Flash “Pinch your nipples.” Flash “Don’t move.” I zoom in until only your nipple and fingertips fill the screen. Flash Then, no flash to capture you in a softer light. “Turn around again and get on your knees.” “How?” I smile. “Like I was fucking you from behind.” “I knew that. I just like hearing you say it!” You make me laugh. “Ass in the air, on your elbows and look back.” Your round, firm little ass is split down the middle by your panties. Creamy white. Flash “Turn back to me. Now say ‘Fuck me’ with your eyes.” A sultry expression. Flash Then you begin to laugh. Flash “OK. Enough.” “Why?” “Because, the fashion show isn’t finished.” I remember that you had bought a teddy with snap buttons because they were easier to undo. And I’m curious about the mystery box that the sales clerk included. You dash towards the bathroom, only wearing panties. “Wait!” You turn back to me. Flash. Two minutes later you prance into the bedroom wearing the turquoise teddy. “God! You are so desirable!” “Do you like it?” “I like it so much that I want to take it off you!” “Wanna see the back?” “Silly question.” You turn and, as I expected from the sample in the store, your beautiful ass is all but naked, hot, curved, full and firm. “What do you think?” you ask as you wriggle your bottom. “What do I think of the teddy? Or, what do I think of your ass?” “Both!” How do I answer? How could I not like both? The colour of the teddy enhances the white curves of your ass. Your ass has been in my imagination all day. I have fondled it, squeezed it, spanked it, kissed it and still I want more.

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

“I love your ass, your little ‘pi gu’. The teddy is a bonus.” “When I tried it on, I knew you would like it! Especially the way it shows off my bum!” God! Where do you find the words? How do you know my thinking? “Are you going take more pictures? Or do you have something else in mind?” Your word and your tone are electric. “Both?” “Pick your favourite!” “Both?” “No. Don’t be greedy. Pick one!” “OK. I want the ‘something else’!” “I knew you would say that. I’m going to spoil you. You can have both. Get the camera ready.” I sit in a chair and, in moments the camera is pointed at you. I am about to guide you but you stop me. “Let me pose the way I want. You just shoot the pictures whenever you want.” You move, breasts thrust forward, back arched, ass full to the camera. I can’t shoot fast enough to capture every image. You move. And move again. And again. On the bed, you roll about, your smile impish, sultry. Your eyes flash. You slip one shoulder strap down; then the other. You cross your arms over your chest, hiding your breasts. You turn, on your knees, your ass held high. You prop yourself up with the pillows from the bed. Then you hug one of the pillows like a teddy bear. I can’t keep up. The camera slows down as the batteries become weaker and weaker. And still you move. You fondle your breasts, pinching your nipples. Each nipple becomes stiff as you excite yourself with your fingers. Then the camera shuts off. The batteries are exhausted. I don’t say a word. I simply watch as you move and pose and excite me. Minutes pass. You still haven’t noticed that I am no longer shooting pictures. You move and move and my cock begins to stiffen as I watch. “What are you doing?” “Watching,” is my simple reply. “Why aren’t you shooting pictures?” “The batteries are finished.” “Have you got more? I still have a surprise for you.” “Yes.” “Then go and get them.” As I begin to rise from the chair, “Before you go, why don’t unsnap these buttons for me?” You lewdly thrust your hips toward me. My hand reaches between your legs. In moments the snaps are open and my fingers feel the dampness of your tight little cunt. I allow my fingers to linger and stroke along the length of your wet slit. I am about to slide one digit into you but you back away. “Batteries!” I load a spare set of batteries into the camera, and you, once again, disappear into the bathroom. I am left waiting again, with only my imagination. “Ready?” you call from the bathroom. “I was born ready!” “Close your eyes!” “Not fair!” “Close your eyes!” I hear the bed creak and a moment later, “You can open your eyes now!” You are in the bed, completely covered with the duvet bunched in your fists under your chin. “Where’s my surprise?” “You wanna see?” “Ni shuo ne? What do you think?” You begin to lower the duvet, slowly, teasingly, until your bare shoulders are exposed. Your black, black eyes bore into mine. I point the camera and zoom in trying to capture the smoky look in your eyes. “Are you ready?” “Mmmm.” With a sudden flip, the duvet is tossed aside and your incredible body is revealed. My eyes nearly pop from my head, my jaw drops and I gasp at the sight. My ‘surprise’ is the sight of you wearing a corset of the deepest red trimmed in black. A new pair of thong black panties covers you and a garter, attached to the corset, stretches a pair of black nylons up your legs and along your thighs. The cups squeeze your breasts and they swell, almost spilling over the top. Only a hint of your dark little nipples can be seen. My god! My blood runs hot and I forget the camera! You sit up on your knees and turn your back to me, looking over your shoulder. The back of the corset is laced, top to bottom, with a black satin ribbon. The bow hangs loose and caresses the cleft between the cheeks of your ass separated by the thong. “You like?” I have no words in reply. “Are you going to use that thing?” You point to my lap where the forgotten camera is cradled. I am confused by your words. “Do you mean the camera or my cock?” “Both. But the camera first.” Almost like waking from a dream, I raise the camera and begin to shoot. The flash is too bright so I turn on the two bedside lamps which cast a soft glow, full of shadows, across the bed and across the curves of your body. You move about on the bed, posing; at times stretched languidly, full length along the bed, at other times, hugging your knees. Your eyes never leave the camera lens yet your expression changes from saucy to sultry to playful to ‘come-fuck-me’. The shutter clicks, over and over; sometimes the flash lights up the room and the sparkle in your eyes. Looking down, your hair falls across your face as you unfasten the top hook at the front of the corset, releasing the hold that the cups have on your breasts. The top slips slightly and your nipples are exposed while the fullness of your breasts ripples with each move you make. You release another hook, and another, this time at the bottom, exposing your tummy button. My mind is slow. Each unhooked fastener represents the ease with which this garment can be removed. Until that moment, I had imagined that I would have to unlace the ribbon at the back. I would not have objected. Slowly undressing you heightens the excitement. Yet, there are times when passion demands that you be naked quickly. This garment gives me choices. Your expression changes to one of determination. “Sit in the chair.” I put the camera aside on the bedside table and seat myself as instructed. You slide off the bed and stand before me. “Pull out your cock.” You are full of surprises and your words are bold. As I pull my rock hard dick from my pants, you kneel between my legs and begin to lick me. From my balls to the tip of my cock. Like licking an ice-cream. Up and down, over and over. Your hand begins to stroke me and your thumb massages the swollen red tip of my cock. My cock rises and stiffens even more. You stand, turn with your back to me, and release the garters at the tops of your nylons. The nylons hug your thighs and sheathe your legs in dark contrast to the paleness of your skin. Hooking your thumbs into the elastic of your panties, you slowly peel them down the length of your legs, bending from the waist, further and further as they descend to your ankles. Your ass, sweet, hot, in all its perfection is thrust toward me. “Bring your knees together.” As I do, you straddle me and with one hand guide my cock to your wet little hole. You begin to lower yourself onto me and my cock slides up and into you with ease. You wriggle your bottom to adjust to this unfamiliar position. Your fingers unfasten the remaining hooks down the front and the corset falls away to the floor. Now, only the black nylons are left to hide any part of your delicious skin. Your fingers busy themselves unbuttoning my shirt and you lean forward to wrap your arms around me. Your hot breath tickles my neck and your tongue plays with my ear. I wrap my arms around you and hold you tight. I can feel the swell of your breasts against my chest. My cock wants to move inside you but my hips can’t rise from the chair. You are totally in control. Your ass squirms and you rise slightly and then quickly lower yourself once again. My cock can’t go any deeper and I can’t move. “Do you like that,” you whisper. “Yessss.” The word escapes as a hiss. “Do you want more,” you tease. I can’t answer. I am helpless and you know it. “Do you want more?” You tighten your muscles around my shaft. “Do you?” “Yessss.” Another hiss. Again you rise up and my cock slides down your slippery wet opening, almost out. Slowly you lower yourself and again my cock slides snugly up into you. “More?” “God, yes!” Your hips rise and lower, rise and lower, and each time I want to thrust into you harder, deeper. My hips can’t move. You control the pace. You control the rhythm. You control each stroke of my cock. You push back from me and sit up, still astride my cock. “Touch me. Squeeze my breasts. Suck my nipples while I fuck you.” I reach for you filling each hand with the sweet softness of your breasts. You suck in your breath at my touch and arch backwards, head back, your hands on my knees. This movement causes your tight little pussy to suck on my dick as it slides deeper into your slippery passage. Your hips move; rocking back and forth. My cock slides up and down inside you. I squeeze one of your breasts forcing your nipple to protrude and I begin to suck, nipping the tip between my teeth. My other hand reaches between your legs and my fingers rub your clit, stroking it in time with the rocking of your hips. In moments a hot stream of cunt-juice flows from you, soaking my fingers and washing over my balls. Your rocking motion intensifies and you squeeze your knees together trapping my cock in your grip. Your body shudders as wave after wave of your orgasm course through you. “Oh, God! I’m coming! Oh, God. Oh god oh god oh god.” My fingers stroke your clit harder, faster. Streams of cum flow from you. “Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.” I bite your nipple and your body spasms. “Again! Bite me again!” I suck your nipple deeper between my lips and bite the circle of pink which surrounds the taught, hard nipple. Your body spasms again. “Yes. Like that! Suck it! Bite it!” With each spasm, your cunt convulses and tightens its grip on my dick. Still I can’t move and I want to thrust into you with my own rhythm. I reach both hands behind you and grab your ass, hot to the touch. I lift you until only the tip of my cock is all that is inside. Then I push down on your hips and my cock rushes into you, splitting you up the middle. Again I lift you and push down and again my cock is buried inside. This time I lift you completely and my cock slips out with a smack against my belly. “Wha..?” Part of me wants you back on your knees sucking me. Instead, I stand and lift you off the floor. As I rise, my pants slip down around my ankles and my cock stands glistening with the wet from inside you in the soft light. I am forced to walk with a shuffle but I manage to carry you to the bed. “Wait for me.” “Hurry.” I sit on the edge of the bed to pull off my pants. Your hand reaches around, grabs my wet cock and you begin to stroke me, pumping your hand up and down the length of my shaft. “I told you to wait for me.” “I don’t want to wait. I want to make you come.” My pants catch on my shoes and I struggle to be free. Your hand on my cock distracts me. You realize that I am trapped and start to laugh. “Do you want me to stop?” “No! Yes! God, I don’t know! Stop for a minute and let me get my pants off!” “Then what are you gonna do?” “I’m going to finish what YOU started!” “Are you gonna make me come again?” “You’re bad!” “Yes I am. But you didn’t answer my question.” Suddenly I am free from my pants, shoes and socks. I pull off my shirt but again get tangled because I hadn’t undone the buttons on the cuffs. As I struggle, I realize that my cock is deep in your mouth and you are stroking me, licking and sucking me. I just want to give up on freeing myself from my clothes and lie back and let you suck me dry. My mind is reeling. I want you to continue yet I want to be inside you again. One button comes undone and the other breaks off and finally I am free. I lie back and take pleasure from you as you continue to suck me. God, I am so close to coming. “I want to give you pleasure too.” As your hand continues to pump up and down the length of me, your mouth retreats only a few inches from the tip of my cock. “Right now my pleasure is in making you come. I love the feel of your cock in my mouth. I like the feel of it just before you come. It gets hot and throbs. And I love the taste of your cum. I want to watch as your cock pumps out its juice into my hands, over my breasts and tummy and into my mouth.” I pull you away and look into your eyes. Your hand is insistent and continues to stroke me faster, gripping tighter. I am so close to coming. “No. Stop.” Reluctantly I push your hand away. “I want you to come too.” “Let me do what I want.” Your hand strokes even faster. You lower your head. In a whisper, “Come for me. Come in my mouth.” Your lips encircle my cock and you suck as your hand grips me. “Faster. Suck me harder.” My cock throbs. I am so close. You sense that I am about to explode. “Come for me.” I move to sit on the edge of the bed. I want you kneeling like you were a few minutes ago when I sat in the chair. Sensing my wish, you kneel between my legs and your hand grips me and picks up the rhythm again. “Come for me. Give it to me. Fuck my mouth.” My body stiffens. The muscles at the base of my cock, contract. The first jet of steamy, hot cum races through my cock, splashing into your waiting mouth. You suck harder, eagerly, as jet after jet bursts free. You pull your mouth from me, swallow, and aim my cock at your breasts. “Soak me. I wanna watch you come.” My cock continues to pulse and another hot burst of cum streams through the air splattering your sweet breasts. And again the contractions of my cock propel a creamy gob of cum which splashes your tummy. “God, you’re beautiful to watch. Your cum is so warm on my nipples.” You stroke me faster. “Do it again.” My contractions grow weaker. But one last burst of liquid from deep inside my balls oozes from me and flows over your fingers and down the length of my dick. Your tongue licks up the length of my dick slurping down every drop of the gooey liquid. The tip of your tongue flicks over the tiny opening in my cock-head, searching for the last drop. My cock is incredibly sensitive and your tongue electrifies every nerve ending. My body convulses. “Give me more. I want more of your cum,” you cry with frustration in your voice. “I want more.” Your hand strokes my cock. But it begins to soften even though my mind screams for another orgasm. “I can’t. There’s nothing left.” “I want it. I’m not finished yet. I want the taste of you.” “I can’t. You have drained me.” “Fuck me, then. I’m horny. I’m not done.” “Lie on your back and open yourself.” Quickly you clamber onto the bed, grab your knees, and open your legs. I kneel between your legs and, with my fingers, I open the petals of that sweet pink flower between your thighs. Your clit peeks out from between the folded lips of your hole, pink, hot, swollen, alive. My tongue finds the spot and I lick the full length of your opening. The salty taste of your cum lingers. The tip of my tongue flicks over your clit. Once. Again I lick you. And again I flick my tongue over the tiny button of your clit. Again and again. Each time my tongue finds the tiny bud it grows and pulses. Your body tenses and more of the sweet nectar seeps from you. You wrap your heels around my back and pull me closer. My tongue plunges into you like a thick little cock. In and out, over and over; pausing to lick your clit which is now stiff and throbbing. I suck the little nub and my tongue continues to flicker across the sensitive little spot. Your body tenses as you approach the moment of release. With a scream of intense pleasure, a gush of your cum spurts over my tongue soaking my lips. My cock responds. Hard again. “Oh, God! I’m coming! Oh, God. Oh god oh god oh god. Fuck me with your tongue!” I suck you and my tongue strokes across your clit faster and faster. A river of your cum flows from you. “Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god. Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Fuck me. FUCK ME!” My cock is ready. I know that I can’t come. You have sucked me dry. But your pleasure is my focus. I drive my cock into you where, moments ago, my tongue brought forth a stream of cum from your cunt. As my cock slides into you yet again, you explode immediately. Each time your hips thrust, another hot river of cum streams from you, over your ass, soaking the sheets. “Oh, God! I never imagined! Oh, God. Oh god oh god oh god. Fuck me harder. Give it to me! Harder! Fuck me fuck me fuck me. I want it all! Deeper. Go deeper! Give me your cock! All of it! Come inside me.” “I can’t come. Just take what you want. Use me. My cock is yours.” “Fuck me harder!” My strokes intensify, ripping into you. Again and again you come. Your body is soaked in sweat, your skin glistens and tastes of salt. “Oh, God! Give me one more! Fuck me until I come! Once more! PLEASE fuck me! Oh, God! Oh god oh god oh god. I’m gonna come! Fuck me harder. I’m gonna come. I’m gonna come! Oh, God! I’m gonna… I’M COMING!” Your cunt grips my cock like a fist. Your heels pound my ass You thrust your hips one last time and grind your clit against me. Your body quivers and thrashes about and your head rocks side to side whipping your hair across your face. Your hands are clenched, gripping the sheets. Your breath comes in gasps. And then you collapse, exhausted, muttering, “Oh god oh god oh god.” Your pounding heart slows. I begin to ease my cock from deep inside you, still hard, “No. Stay. I want you there. Don’t leave me. Don’t ever leave me.” I ease back into you, your legs drop and I lie flat across you. I reach behind and pull the blankets over us. In moments we are asleep. My cock softens and, unnoticed, slips from you. The last drops of your cum drip, drip onto the sheets. And we sleep.

(Don't forget to vote!)
Published 
Written by laoshi1000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments