Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Since My First Interracial Encounter

"a follow up to my first interracial encounter"

20
4 Comments 4
37.7k Views 37.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
This is a follow up to my first interracial sexual encounter. See my first stories, A Night I Will Always Remember.
 
The first few days after Marcell and his friends had come over I found myself constantly thinking about what had happened and how much I had enjoyed it. Every time I started to think about it I would get all wet and lose all train of thought.

Then three days after Marcell and his friends were there I was cleaning house and my doorbell rang. When I answered it I found it was one of Marcell's friends. The one with the huge cock and I realized that I did not even know his name.

I said hi and told him I was sorry but did not know his name. He told me his name was Tyrone and that he was there to invite me to a party that he was going to have. I invited him in and began to feel myself getting wet as my mind remembered the last time he was here. I asked him to tell me about the party. He began telling me he was going to have a party with a few friends and wanted to know if I would like to attend. As he was telling me more about the party I found myself thinking about how big his cock was and how good it had felt.

Suddenly I felt his hand on my shoulder and heard him ask if I was alright. I realized I had not heard half of what he had been saying and I was staring at his crotch. Without even thinking I asked him how soon was the party and told him I didn't know if I could wait till a party. He laughed and said, "the party can start right now If you want".
 
Without saying another word I stepped forward and reached up and kissed him. He kissed me back and I reached down and started to stroke his cock through his shorts. I felt it start to get hard as he gently pushed me back. He said I needed to get on some hot looking clothes and we would be ready to go. I looked at him with a puzzled look and he said, "the party is going on now". I said, "it was only 10 in the morning". He said, " I know that and you needed to hurry and change so we can get going".

As I was changing clothes I thought I heard him talking to some one on the phone. When I came out wearing a short red skirt and a see thru blouse he whistled and said, "Nice". I asked him who he had been on the phone with. He said a friend had called 

I left a note for my husband that I had gone shopping with a friend and would be back later. Tyrone and I left and while he was driving to his place I kept thinking about his huge cock and was staring at his crotch.
Finally I could not stand it anymore and asked him if I could give him a blow job on the way. He told me we were only a couple of blocks from his place and asked me to wait. I was really disappointed and reached over and traced the bulge in his shorts.

He told me I was sure a hot little lady. I told him his big cock is what made me so hot. As we drove into Tyrone's driveway I looked around and did not see any other cars, I asked about the party and he said he wanted to have me before the party started.
 
When we entered his house I looked around and I could see he was ready for a party there was food and drinks on several tables and a big open area in the middle to dance in. He immediately grabbed me and started to kiss me. I kissed him back and started to stroke his cock. He picked me up and carried me to his bed and laid me down.
 
As I started to undress he dropped his shorts to the floor and I saw it again, that huge black cock that had felt so good. I jumped on the bed and lay back ready for him to put it in me again. He said, "not so fast first you need to suck me up nice and hard then I will fuck you". I immediately got onto my knees and grabbed him and started to lick on his huge cock head. He moaned and I opened my mouth wide and slide him into my mouth.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

With the head in my mouth I started to swirl my tongue around it sucking hard at the same time.
 
I continued to suck hard and swirl my tongue and I felt him start to push more of his cock deeper into my mouth. He would push in a little then pause, then push again. I felt more and more going into me . When I began to gag he tipped my head down some more and I felt the gaging stop. He pushed in a little more and a little more soon I had about half of him in my mouth. He stopped and held my head still then he started to slowly pull his cock out until only the head was in my mouth. He then pushed it back in again, this time deeper than the first. He continued to do this over and over until I felt the hair on his balls touch my nose. I knew I had all of his cock in my mouth. He slowly started to fuck my mouth moving in and out a couple of inches every time.

I had never ever been able to suck a cock this deep before and it felt like it was almost to my stomach. Suddenly I felt it jerk and swell and I knew he was about to cum. He grabbed my head and pushed it all the way in and held me still as he erupted in me. I tried to count how many times it spewed cum, after 8 times I lost count. I was trying my best to swallow all of it as I did not want to miss a drop of his hot sweet cum.
 
After what seemed like forever he slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth and lay me back on the bed. He began kissing me as I reached between us to guide him into my eagerly awaiting pussy. I felt his huge head against my pussy lips and I kept squirming trying to get it into me. It almost seemed like he was purposely not giving it to me.

Then he slid down and started to lick at my wet pussy and I immediately began to climax the moment his tongue touched my clitoris. He continued to suck and lick my pussy sliding his tongue deep into me. My pussy was convulsing and juices were running out of me. 

Suddenly he rolled over onto his back carrying me with him and lifting me up he set me down on his hard cock. He began to push it into me slowly. As I slid down his huge hard cock I felt my pussy start to grab his cock and squeeze as my body began to shake uncontrollably. I lay on his chest fully impaled on his cock breathing hard and moaning.

He let me lay there for a minute then he began to lift me up and down sliding his cock in and out slowly at first, then faster and faster until he was driving his cock in and out faster than I though was possible. I was moaning and making gurgling sounds as he continued to drive his cock in and out making me climax over and over until it all seemed like one constant climax.

Suddenly he lifted me up all the way and pushed me down hard against him I felt the big head push its way into my womb then swell and erupt splashing my insides with hot sticky cum over and over filling me full. We just lay there exhausted in each others arms. I fell asleep and when I woke up I heard noises in the other room.

I quickly got up and put my clothes on and went into the other room. As my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around to see about a dozen guys watching a movie on TV. I looked to the TV and realized they were watching a movie of Tyrone and me from this morning. I had not even realized that Tyrone had filmed us. It kind of embarrassed me and I started trying to find Tyrone.
 
That is when one of the guys noticed me and alerted everyone that I was now in the room. Then I heard Tyrone's voice. He said "welcome to the party" and asked me if I had had a good nap as the party was just beginning. That is when I panicked as I realized I was the party and all of them were going to fuck me whenever they wanted, however they wanted. 

{to be continued }

Published 
Written by studmuffin22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments