Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

South Beach - The Closing

"Three white cougars become involved with two BBC men. The sex is hot and the women satisfied."

27
13 Comments 13
15.7k Views 15.7k
8.8k words 8.8k words
The story I'm about to tell you happened two months ago. My name is Margie Nelson, my husband's name is Jack. Jack and I have what is called an open marriage. I was faithful to my marriage until I caught Jack with another woman in my bed. I beat her ass, slugged him and walked out. I took a trip to Miami, FL and ended up in bed with a handsome young black man named Javon. Turns out that he had the biggest cock that I could imagine and I loved fucking him. My time in Miami was spent more in bed than on the beach. I had my first lesbian affair there with Holly. Holly was forty-two and I was thirty-four. I got revenge, on my husband, for his transgression. Jack didn't care that I was fucking a nineteen year old black guy. He cared about banging Holly, his first older woman.

Holly showed me a condo that I fell in love with and wanted Jack to see. We did make an offer and had an accepted contract. The date of closing was postponed because the seller changed their mind. This delayed the closing until the seller again decided to sell. This time a new contract was drawn up with very stiff monetary penalties if the seller reneged again.

Janet appeared on the scene and I had to have a lesbian fling with her. Janet is an excellent lover and likes to be dominant, I let her. Janet lives within commuting distance from me. She and I have visit each other about once a week. We are not lesbian lovers, just very good friends with benefits. One of my fantasies was to have a threesome with her and Javon. Janet had never been with a black man before and was very hesitant. I dropped the subject and plotted on how to get her laid by Javon. The real estate closing was my ticket. I promised her that Jack and I would make sure she was satisfied sexually. Janet has taken quite a fancy to Jack. Jack and her have been together a few times.

Jack, Janet and myself are on a flight that is approaching the Miami International airport. Janet insisted on sitting between Jack and me. She sure can be a naughty girl when she wants to be. Being bisexual makes both of us her target. She played with Jack's cock and she played with my pussy. We had fun and the flight went by fast. I can't wait to Uber it to the hotel and get them both in bed.

*****

Jack went all out when he arranged for our hotel. We were in a huge two bedroom suite. It could double as an apartment, a very luxurious apartment. The refrigerator was stocked with snacks and so was the pantry. The bar was stocked with our favorite booze. Jack immediately made drinks for us. We sat around chatting while we drank. After three drinks Janet and I were a little buzzed.

"What's up Jack? You seem unsettled," I said. Jack seemed anxious about something.

"Remember what we talked about before we left? I made that phone call."

Jack and I had discussed him calling Holly. Since Jack slept with Holly, she is all he talks about. He wants to have sex with her tonight and he can't wait much longer. There was a light rap on the door, Jack jumped up and almost fell down. He walked over and opened the door so Holly could come in. Jack swooped her up in his arms and was hugging and kissing her. Holly was showing her affection for him too. She had his face in her hands, kissing him and I could see her tongue enter his mouth.

Jack wasted no time leading her towards the bedroom. Holly waved and said, "Hello" as she was whisked by us. The bedroom door was shut tight, Jack was going to get his first piece of ass tonight. Janet and I were left alone.

"I think I'll call Javon now." I told Janet.

"Wait, please don't call him just yet. I want to talk to about how you felt taking your first black cock. From what you say, he must be huge and that makes me afraid he will not fit inside of me. I want to, but I'm just a bit hesitant."

I didn't think Janet was getting cold feet, she was just apprehensive about taking such a large cock into her pussy.

"Have you ever been fisted by a woman?" I asked her.

"No, I haven't."

"Okay, give me something to compare the thickest cock youve ever fucked. A hot dog, maybe a large cucumber, anything, use your fingers to show me the circumference."

I opened my suitcase and showed her my thickest dildo. It was about an inch and a half thick.

"Maybe like this thick?" I asked her as I held up the dildo.

"About that thick, maybe a little less. I pretty sure Jack is the thickest I've ever had."

Jack is a good inch and a half thick. I had his cock in me enough to know.

"Did you have any problem taking Jack's cock?"

"Not really, he filled me up though. His length fit me okay too."

Jack's cock is a good seven incher. I was filled with glee inside at the prospect of watching Javon's huge cock spreading Janet's pussy. He did it to me so I felt I would see what my pussy looked like when he first fucked me. The only difference was, Janet does not shave.

"I'm pretty sure you can take him. I did and he was my first black cock. Jack's cock was the largest one I ever had until Javon. Javon is good, he knows he is big and he will take it easy until you are used to his size. Should I call him?"

I had already sent a text to Javon to expect my phone call.

"No wait, tell me what it felt like the first time. Did it hurt? Could you take all his length? How long did it take for you to feel good after he first entered you?"

"Wow, you have a lot of questions. Did it hurt, a little until I relaxed. That is key, relax your cunt muscles. I took all of his length. Your vagina will lengthen as you relax and start enjoying him. It took a minute or two for me to enjoy his cock fully. Once he starts fucking you, you will wonder how you had never felt this good before. Javon is a very considerate lover. His big black cock will make you glad that you are being fucked by him. Your cunt will surrender and you will too, no doubt about that."

Just talking about Javon's cock made me wet. Tonight was Janet's night though, I wouldn't be fucking Javon. I was horny, maybe Jack would do the honor after he was done with Holly.

"Okay, call him now, I'm horny and I want to try fucking him. If I can't, I'll watch him fuck you."

I picked up my cell and called, "Hello Javon?"

I gave Janet the thumbs up while Javon talked.

"Thank you Honey for those sweet words. Can you come to my hotel now? I can't wait to see you. Janet is here with me and she is all excited."

I gave Javon my hotel name and suite number.

"Okay Honey, fifteen minutes, we'll be ready."

I ended the call.

"What did he say? Is he pleased or not that I'm here?"

"He's pleased alright. He knows that you have never been with a black man before. I think it excites him to be the first black cock in a white woman's pussy. Don't be put off by his young age. He will probably be the best fuck you ever had so far."

I got up off the couch and took Janet's hand, "Let's get you dressed. You did bring that sexy nightie, right?"

After we were in the bedroom Janet pulled a very sexy transparent nightie from her suitcase.

"Is this okay? It's the sheerest I own."

I responded while unbuttoning her blouse, "Yes, Javon will like it very much. Me too."

I folded her blouse and put it aside. I unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. Janet wiggled her ass and the skirt dropped to her ankles. She stepped out and I picked it up and placed it with her blouse. Janet's bra was next and then her panties. I picked up her nightie and slipped it over her head. Her erect nipples pushed the fabric out. I could see her bush through the nightie.

"Very sexy, you look good enough to eat," I said as I admired her body.

For a thirty something, she had a knock out figure and extremely good looks. I put my arms around her and kissed her. Janet responded back with her tongue. I dropped my hand down and lifted the hem of her nightie. My fingers probed her sex, she was very wet and receptive. I dropped down onto my knees. I plunged two fingers into her and finger fucked her as I licked her clit. Janet tasted fantastic. Soon she was moaning so I stopped. I didn't want her to cum so I removed my fingers and sucked them clean of her juices.

"No more, I want Javon to bring you to your first orgasm tonight. Come with me you sexy little slut!"

Janet sat on the couch and I sat in a big comfy chair. There were a lot of sounds coming from Jack and Holly. Moaning and grunting, body slamming noises and the sounds of a very wet pussy being fucked. It made me happy to know that my husband was getting one of the best, maybe the best, piece of ass he ever had. Holly screamed as she reached the peak of her orgasm. Jack just kept ramming his cock into her as she orgasmed over and over.

"Doesn't that bother you?" Janet asked me. "I'm surprised you are so nonchalant about your husband and another woman. I don't know if I could be so calm like you."

"It doesn't bother me anymore. Before I had sex with another man, I didn't like it, but I felt if I was true to our marriage I would be okay. That was a big mistake. I should have been with other men from day one. Jack and I love each other and there is a very close bond now. Our marriage is much better and we now talk about the sex we have with others. It is a big turn-on and the sex is extraordinary. I wouldn't go back to the way it was."

There was a light tapping on the door. "Janet, go answer the door. Let Javon see you and how hot you look. He'll be hard in seconds."

Janet stood up, her dark nipples showing through the sheer cloth. Her neatly trimmed bush looked like she was wearing a thong. My heart skipped a beat and my pussy tingled with the thought that her and I are lovers. As she walked to the door her ass had the nicest of swings. Javon was going to be a lucky man tonight.

Janet opened the door and Javon smiled as he said, "Hello, my you are a beautiful woman."

Janet took his hand and pulled him into the suite. After she closed the door, Javon took her in his arms. Janet tilted her head up and invited him to kiss her. Their kiss was long and deep. When they broke their kiss, they walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

We all chatted awhile until I noticed Javon looking at the second bedroom.

"Jack and Holly are in there. They must be resting now because it is quiet. Would you like something to drink?"

"Soda for me," Javon said.

"I'm having a Crown Royal, how about you Janet?"

"Make mine a double, please."

Janet was excited. She could see the outline of Javon's cock through his clothes. I poured our drinks and returned. Javon and Janet were kissing, Javon's had started their foreplay. I sat their drinks down on the cocktail table and returned to my chair. I curled my legs up under me, I wanted to enjoy the show. I'll bet ten minutes hadn't passed and Janet was moaning very softly. She was hot to start with, now she must be ready to fuck.

Javon lifted her nightie and slipped it over her head. Janet's nipples were so hard and big, perfect to suck on. Javon went for it, his soft lips surrounding her areola. He sucked, pulling his mouth away. Janet's breast stretched until with a popping sound it broke his suction. Janet's tits were actually puffy. Javon moved from breast to breast, sucking then kissing. I could see the effect Javon's love making was having on Janet.

Her hands were pulling his head to her breasts, her eyes were closed. Her body was drinking in his passion. Janet laid back, her sex near his face. Janet raised a leg to the back of the couch and Javon moved into position to perform cunnilingus. Javon had never been with a woman who had hair. His tongue touched her slit and he licked her from bottom to top. His nose disappeared as he sucked her clit. Janet was moaning louder as Javon worked his tongue in her pussy. Janet could take no more and she orgasmed. Her legs were shaking and her head was whipping her hair back and forth over the couch cushion.

"I'm ready Javon. I'm ready for your cock. Help me Marcie, help me take Javon's huge black cock into me."

Javon raised up, lifted Janet and carried her to the bed. He laid her down onto her back. Janet raised her legs and spread them wide. Janet's vulva was glistening with her wetness. Her wetness like dewdrops lined her slit. Javon crawled onto the bed and positioned himself so his cock lined up with her vagina. Janet's eyes were intently watching Javon's face. As he moved his cock closer and closer to her sex, her labia unfurled, not unlike the petals of a flower. Janet's vagina had opened for him. Janet was staring into his eyes and Javon was staring back into her's. I took his cock and guided it to her vaginal opening. When his cockhead touched her, she gasped. Janet knew she was about to take the largest cock she had ever imagined.

I saw drops of Javon's pre-cum leaking into her. He was much more lubricated with her than he was with me. Janet's pussy was leaking down onto the bed. Janet was more than ready to fuck, she was ready to be bred. I tugged him forward. Javon's hips moved forward and his cock spread her labia. I watched as Janet's vagina opened further to allow him entry. I couldn't believe my eyes, her pussy opening was enlarging to accommodate his cock. Javon's cockhead entered her, as soon as his large mushroom head was inside her, her cunt lips closed over him.

"He's inside me, I feel no pain."

"Yes, his cock head is inside of you. Your pussy expanded so you could take him. Fuck her Javon, bury your big black cock in this white woman's hot cunt."

I left the bed and Javon proceeded to drive his cock deeper and deeper into Janet. Janet was moaning and babbling about how good his cock felt in her. Javon's cock was about half way in when Janet asked him to stop so she could relax.

"I want that beautiful big black cock deep in my cunt. I want to relax so I can enjoy it more."

Javon held still, his hands surrounding her waist. His legs were alongside her and his torso was upright. Janet's hands were behind her knees holding her legs up and wide.

"Okay, I'm ready for the rest of you," Janet whispered. "Take me deep and fully. I'm yours, Baby."

Javon pulled Janet down onto his cock. He moved his arms under her legs and tipped her ass upwards. He rested his weight on his hands and his pelvis. He had Janet pinned to the bed with his cock. Javon shifted his weight and started to fuck. His long thick cock withdrawing and then plunging back into her pussy.

Janet stiffened and had another orgasm. Javon's hips were now pounding his cock into her and Janet lifted her pussy to take him. I was hot as hell from just watching these two fuck. I moved my face closer to their genitalia. Janet was leaking juices around her pussy lips and down onto the bed. Jason's cock was covered with a thick coating of foam from their fucking. The wet noises of their fucking was like music to my ears. I wanted to be fucked now also.

I moved up and kissed Janet. Her eyes opened and she smiled. "He's all the way in and I love the feelings he is giving me. I'm going to cum... oh, fuck it feels so good."

Janet curled upwards and kissed Javon. I could see that Javon was close to his own climax. He lowered his torso and Janet pulled him down on top of her. Janet's legs were splayed sideways so Javon's cock could reach it's full depth in her.

"Fuck me Baby, fuck me hard, pound my pussy. My cunt wants you and your cum deep in me. Fuck my cunt, pound my fucking cunt into mass of quivering flesh."

I think Janet had another orgasm just from her dirty talk. Javon was grunting and I knew that he was close. He sped up, his cock pistoned in and out of Janet. I moved down, I wanted to see him cum in her. Janet cum again and Javon slammed himself tight against her body. His buttocks were tensed and I could see the underside of his cock, he was pumping his cum into her. His cum was spurting out around her cunt lips. She was so full of his cock that she had no room for his cum.

Janet relaxed, her legs fell down onto the bed. Javon stayed deep in her.

"God Janet, your cunt is so fine. No reflection on you Marcie, but this girl sure is an excellent fuck."

"No offense taken, I know she has a sweet pussy. Been there, done that."

Javon lifted up so Janet could breathe easier, but he had no intentions of pulling out.

"I'm still hard Marcie, I want to cum in her again. Okay with you Janet?"

Janet shook her head in approval. I didn't say anything. If he wants to fuck her again, he doesn't need my permission.

Javon didn't have to start fucking, Janet was moving her ass in such a way that she was. Javon raised up enough that Janet had the room to fuck his cock. They weren't long strokes but it did the trick and she had an orgasm. Jevon then took over and started to pound her again. It took longer this time, but Javon had another cock throbbing climax. Janet was cooing from the pulsing sensations her cunt was experiencing.

I looked at the bedroom door, Jack and Holly were there watching the action. They both gave a thumbs up and left, presumable back to their bedroom. I guess I would be sleeping on the couch tonight. Jack and Holly had the queen bed in their bedroom and Javon and Janet had the king.

The bed starting bouncing faster and harder now as the two were fucking themselves into another climax. Janet screamed and Javon bellowed as he cum again. As he rested, I could see him relax.

"I'm dry, let's get some sleep," Javon said.

Janet nodded her head in agreement. Javon rolled them onto their sides, they were spooning. He entered her from behind, his cock, again, deep in her pussy. I started to get up when Janet grabbed my hand and told me, "Stay with us, I want you here with me tonight. There's room for us three."

I kissed her hand, "Okay."

Janet pulled me to her. Janet, sandwiched between Javon and me. Janet's kisses rained on my lips and face, she was so happy.

"He fucked me so well," she quietly whispered in my ear. "I love that big cock of his. Sweet dreams, Marcie."

She closed her eyes and so did I. It had been a long day. I didn't have sex today, but there is always tomorrow.

I was dreaming of Jack and I, in a small boat being gently rocked by waves. He and I were teenagers, Jack was courting me and we were kissing. Suddenly a large wave capsized our boat and I woke up.

The sun was streaming in the windows. My dream's waves were the bed rocking to Javon and Janet's love making. Janet and Javon had their orgasms together and that was the large wave that woke me up. My two bed buddies were locked together, their arms around each other, Janet's legs wrapped tightly to Javon's, and his black cock buried deep in her cunt.

I was happy for Javon and Janet, but I was also sad that I was not in on any action. Little did I know how that would change today.

I got up and left the lovers still locked together. I looked for my nightie in my suitcase and I must have forgotten it. I walked into the livingroom naked as a jaybird. Holly let out a low whistle and Jack just smiled.

"Did Javon give you a good fuck last night?" Holly asked.

"Nope, I'm unfucked, but that's okay, maybe I'll get some dick today."

They both laughed.

"I'm hungry, let's go eat," I said. "They are all wrapped up in there so just the three of us."

I went back into the bedroom and dug out my clothes for the day. The closing was at 11 o'clock this morning, so I dressed more conservative. Bra, panties and a nice sundress. Holly and Jack were dressed in casual business attire.

Breakfast was extra special that morning. This was a big day for the three of us. Jack and I would have a new condo to move into and Holly would be running to the bank with a big fat commission check. Jack had already contracted with the resident management company. The condo would have been cleaned and sanitized. There would be all new linens, towels and personal items. Since the condo would be rented out whenever we weren't here, there would be multiple complete sets of linens, etc. We would be staying there tonight, I was excited.

We returned to our suite to relax and talk. Holly brought up the subject of there being three women and only two men. Somebody was going to be left out when it came to getting fucked. She was looking at me.

"I'm okay," I said. "I'll go out and find me a cock if I want one."

Javon and Janet walked out of the master bedroom. Both were still naked. Javon's cock was limp and hanging down. I could see rivulets of cum on Janet's inner thighs. Her pubic hair was matted with dried Janet juices and Javon cum.

"Go take a shower, you two," Holly piped up. "Both of you smell like hell. Javon, I want to talk to you before we leave, so hurry up."

They both turned and headed for the master bath. We could hear Javon singing to Janet. He has a very deep baritone voice and it's good. We were just about to leave when Holly took Javon aside and they held a whispered conversation. He shook his head no a couple of times before he smiled and nodded a yes.

"What was that all about?" I asked Holly.

"Nuttin for you to worry about," she replied.

We left for the closing. Holly drove us to the title company's location and parked. We were a few minutes early and it was nice outside, so we talked. I could see that Jack was excited about us owning the condo. He wasn't as happy about the fact that for tax purposes, we were limited on how long we could stay there. He is an astute business man, he had it all figured out to the dollar.

We walked into the lobby and Jack proceeded to the receptionist's desk. He talked to her and then came back to us and sat down.

"They are all set, the receptionist is letting them know we are here."

I won't bore you with the details, but everything was in order. We are now the owners of a beachfront condo. Jack made sure the keys were first handed to me. The seller's attorney was handed a check and Holly received her's.

"Lunch is on me," Holly said.

We piled into her car and she took us to Frenchie's Diner in Coral Gables. I'm big on French food and the place was perfect. After that amazing lunch we headed back to pick up our bags. Javon, Janet and Holly would wait for us at the hotel. They wanted Jack and I to be in our new condo alone. If we wanted them we just had to call and they would come.

"We'll be calling," Jack said. "I have plans for tonight, it's you and me Holly. Javon and Janet, you two are invited to stay with us also, there's plenty of room. It's nice to have a four bedroom condo."

I could see my husband was head over heals for Holly. She must be fucking him every which way, he was her boy toy.

Janet piped up, "If you call, we will be there."

Holly excused herself, she had errands to do.

britney_taylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
britney_taylor

I'm sure the first one was to stop at the bank.

Jack and I left the hotel, our Uber ride was waiting. A short ride later we were standing in front of our new residence. Jack took my hand and we walked the condo grounds. The beachside pool was gorgeous as was the beach front. The beach amenities were fabulous, Jack had purchased our own private cabana. We had our own parking, I didn't know where it was just yet.

"Let's go inside," I said. "I want to see what we really bought now."

The elevator ride to the twelfth floor was quick. We walked to our door and Jack turned the key and opened the door. I was surprised, Jack picked me up and carried me into our place. I kissed him and told him how much I loved him.

We looked the place over, all was as it should be. I did find out that our apartment space was combined with another apartment's space. This had been done by the first owner. You couldn't tell because the space had been built out to the new owner's plans. Now I know why we had a large master bedroom oceanside.

"It's lovelier than I remembered," I told Jack. "I'm so proud to be the owner of such a beautiful home."

"Check out the kitchen and pantry," Jack said.

It was fully stocked. "Holly made sure we could move right in and be at home," Jack said. "She took care of everything. We talked at length about what you would like stocked. Look she even made sure you have your organic mac and cheese."

"Please take our suitcases into our bedroom, Jack. I'll put our stuff in drawers."

After unpacking, Jack and I sat on the balcony with a drink in hand. We didn't say a word, we just admired the view of the Atlantic.

Without a word we both went back inside. Jack and I kissed and headed for the bedroom. I wanted to make love to my husband and he wanted to make love to his wife. Clothes flew and we were entangled in the throws of love making. I was happy and I had multiple orgasms. Jack left a huge puddle of cum in my cunt. We held each other until I dozed off.

I woke up and Jack wasn't in bed with me. I dressed and went looking for him. He was in the kitchen eating a snack and drinking a soda.

"Are you going to call our friends?" I asked him.

"Yes, but can we talk about something? I want our bedroom to be our sanctuary, just you and me, no others. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, I thought of the same. I'm glad that you mentioned it first."

Jack placed a call to Janet and then to Holly. We would meet them for dinner at the condo's restaurant at seven. Jack quickly called the restaurant and made reservations for six people.

"Six people? Who's the sixth?"

"Javon is bringing a friend of his, everyone of us will be coupled up tonight, no pun intended."

I wanted to know who the new guy was and if he would be with me. Jack informed me he was for me, good looking, he was twenty and hung like a horse, per Javon. Oh, and his name was Otis. I was okay with Javon's selection, but just a bit leery and how could anyone name a cute baby boy Otis?

When it was time to dress for dinner, I wanted to make a good impression on Otis. My breasts do not need a bra, so I didn't wear one. At one time I saw a picture of Liz Hurley wearing a transparent saree. She looked stunning in it. I had packed one to wear for Javon, so now I would wear it for Otis. I had practised for hours on how to properly dress myself. This is not something you just throw over your head. It took me all of ten minutes to get it just right. I wore transparent panties, which were necessary so I could tuck in the saree just right.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My dress was stunning. Just a hint of nipple could be seen, enough to spark the imagination. No other part of me could be seen. Jack whistled and exclaimed how hot I looked. Not only hot but very sophisticated. Jack was dressed in slacks and a very nice polo shirt with matching sport jacket. We stood together and the mirror didn't lie, we looked good.

At five minutes to seven, Jack and I were at the restaurant door. Holly and Janet were standing there waiting. Holly said the men were in the men's room and would be right there. I was chatting with Holly when the two men returned.

I almost dropped my purse. Standing there with Javon was the same young black man that I had my previous alteration with. The same one who accused me of having every STD known to man.

Otis looked at me and then looked down. When he looked back up, his eyes were very sad.

"I think I had better leave," he told Javon. "I have met this lady before and I was a complete ass toward her."

Otis looked directly at me, "I'm sorry for my behavior that day. I truly am."

I was glad for the apology but I needed to say something to him in private. I took his hand and walked away from the others. When we were out of hearing range I told him I would accept his apology, but on the condition that he never talk to any woman like that again. I also told him that if he had been any kind of gentleman that day, he would have scored with me. His eyes lit up when I told him that.

Otis apologized again and begged me to forgive him. He promised he would treat all women right, just like he treats his Mama.

"How old are you? I asked him.

"Twenty," he responded.

'I'm fourteen years older than you, why should I allow you to fuck me?"

"I really am kind and passionate. I have a job and I'm saving my money to go to college full time. In two months I plan to enlist in the Marines and after I'm discharged I will use my GI benefits to earn a degree in biomedical engineering. But most important to me now is you. If you allow me to sit next to you at dinner, I'll show you and tell you who I really am. I am almost positive that you will like me. Again, I'm so sorry."

I really believed that he was telling me the truth. I had a brief thought of how his cock looked that day. My pussy flooded, I'm starting to wonder if I'm alright in my head. A big black cock is all it takes to bed me? I led Otis back to the group.

We entered the restaurant and the hostess led us to our table. We were coupled up, Holly, Jack, me, Otis, Janet and Javon. The men were gentlemen and held our chairs for us ladies.

I was now able to look at each one of them. They were all dressed for dinner. The ladies were dressed sharply. Holly was wearing a low cut top and short skirt which showed off her fabulous legs. Janet was wearing a transparent top with a pretty lace bra. Her skirt was longer than Holly's, but still short. They looked sexy yet modest.

The men were in dress slacks and sport jackets. I looked at the men. Anyone walking by could see that the women were older then the men next to them. There could be doubt because I was sitting next to Jack. We were probably all considered MILFs or cougars.

Jack never asked me about why I took Otis aside. Jack is good about things like that.

The dinner was great. The food was given a ten by all of us. The service was great. We all really enjoyed our time together. Jack signed the check and I invited everyone up to our condo.

Jack inserted his key in the elevator and we were transported up to our floor. The men removed their jackets as soon as we were in my apartment.

"Anyone for a drink?" Asked Jack. "How would you ladies like a Grasshopper? I have all the fixings."

Us ladies agreed and the two young men asked for sodas. Jack would not have served them alcohol anyway.

The drinks were flowing, all three of us women were slightly buzzed when Holly proposed that we play poker, strip poker to be exact. Janet and I giggled, Janet said, "Why not."

"We don't have any cards,: I said. "Remember, we just moved in here."

Jack called the concierge, five minutes later a boy delivered two decks of cards. Jack tipped the boy and he was gone.

"Gather around the table, it's fun time," Jack said excitedly.

I counted my clothing, panties, saree and shoes. Not much, I was sure I would be the first one naked.

"First some rules," Jack said. "Game is dealer's choice but is limited to 5 card draw or 5 card stud. No wild cards, no Jokers. Loser of each hand has to remove one article of clothing. Socks, shoes or stockings count as two items, panty hose is one item. Jewelry is not an article of clothing. You are not allowed to remove your own clothing, only another player. When you run out of cloths you are out of the game and can only watch. Anyone object to the rules?"

Nobody objected, we were ready to play. Jack shuffled the cards and Holly cut the deck. The first hand was 5 card draw. I had hoped for 5 card stud all face up, it's fun to watch the person with the low hand squirm.

My hand was okay, I had a pair of sixes, a jack, a ten and a seven. I tossed the ten and seven and drew a ten and a five. Otis drew three cards, Janet drew two, Holly drew four and Jack drew three. Jack was the dealer so he laid his hand down first, he had a pair of queens. I showed my pair of sixes. Otis had and Ace, King, ten high. Janet had a pair of deuces, Javon had Ace, King, Jack high. Otis was on the hook unless Holly had a lower hand, she had a Queen high.

"Well, I'm the first, Jack, remove my blouse." Jack did and Holly sat there in her bra.

The playing continued, I opted for 5 card stud all cards face up. Javon lost and Janet removed his shirt. Next hand, Jack lost his shirt. This kept up until Otis was naked. He had to push his chair back from the table so the other players could see him. I looked at his cock and he was longer than Javon and I didn't know for sure, but I bet he was thicker. My pussy was wet because I knew I would be riding that monster tonight.

Jack was the next one to lose his clothes. Jack had nothing to worry about, his cock looked fabulous and Holly had her hand around it already.

Janet was the first woman to be naked. Her bush was available for all of us to look at. She was somewhat embarrassed and said she was going to visit a spa tomorrow.

Javon lost next and he pushed his chair back, he was semi-hard. Janet dropped her mouth down and kissed his cockhead.

The game was now between Holly and me. I still had my saree on, I hadn't lost yet. Holly was sitting topless, she still had two shoes, panty hose, panties and her skirt. She had one more item than I did.

Holly lost the next hand and her skirt went. I lost the next hand and my saree came off. Taking it off was almost like stripping. After I had most of it off, I had to turn around three times to remove the wrap like skirt. I was now standing there in my panties and shoes.

I lost the next hand and I tossed a shoe. Holly lost and she flipped a shoe off. Next hand I lost and my last shoe was off, I was in my panties only. Holly lost the next two hands and we each had on our panties. I looked at her and she looked at me. We both smiled and stood up. We stood next to each other. It seemed like we read each other's mind.

I dropped to my knees in front of Holly and slowly slid her panties down. All eyes were watching us. Holly lifted her feet and I flipped her panties to Jack. He smiled, sniffed them and tossed them on the table. A person could see the crotch was wet.

Holly's pussy was right in my face so I licked her clit. She opened her legs to give me access and I licked her slit. Holly moaned, so I licked her harder. Holly would moan and I would lick her pussy. She was very wet now.

I stood up and Holly slowly removed my wet panties. She folded them, then thought better and tossed them to Otis. Holly licked my clit and I spread my legs enough for her to get her tongue into my slit. Holly licked my slit. I was already wet, I felt her fingers working their way up my inner thigh. Holly was going to finger fuck me in front of the others. I felt two fingers enter my pussy. Holly started fucking my cunt. She was far enough away from me that the others had a clear view. Holly was ramming me pretty hard when I felt the third finger in me. I was moaning now. Holly licked my clit and removed her fingers from me.

Holly stood up and we both bowed to the onlooker's applause. I looked and Javon was hard, he sure had a beautiful black cock. When I looked at Otis, his cock looked like a black muscled arm. He was huge and I mean huge. Just thinking that I was going to ride that up into my pussy started me to leak. Drops of liquid were dripping off my pussy lips. Everyone saw how hot and excited I was.

"Otis, you better take her to bed and fuck her," Jack said. "She is more than ready for you. She loves to fuck so do a good job."

We all headed to a bedroom and closed the doors behind us.

I remembered Otis promising me hours of fucking, I wondered if he was bragging. I jumped onto the bed and motioned for him to come to me. I made him lie down on his back. When I was ready I would mount him, not the other way around. I started kissing his lips and worked my way down to his cock fast. I placed my hands around the big pole and kissed the head. Otis was cut so I had to make sure there was plenty of lube on him and in my pussy. I didn't want to hurt when I took him. His cock was a good ten maybe eleven inches long. Javon was eight and thick, Otis was ten and thicker.

I had us both lubed up good when I stood over Otis and lowered my cunt to his cock. My pussy lips spread and I took his cockhead in. That was the easy part because his shaft was much thicker, way thicker. I worked my way down. His cockhead acted as a wedge and opened me up to be wedged wider. My cunt was stretching to take him. As I fucked my way down his cock, I felt my vagina stretching to take his thick ten inches. His cock rubbed against my cervix as the head passed it by. Javon has been this deep in me before.

"Tell me when you want me to fuck you," Otis said.

Otis had his hands under my ass cheeks so I wouldn't drop down and hurt myself inside. I kept pressing down and his cock kept sliding into me. I put my fingers between his body and my pussy, I needed to know how much more my cunt had to take in. Just a couple more inches. Otis was now in virgin territory inside of me, nothing has been this deep in me. No cock, no dildo, no cucumber, nothing.

Otis lifted me a few inches and then let me back down. I think I took another inch. I was sure that I could take him all. I lifted myself up and slid back down his pole. This time he was in me fully. I looked and my belly was distended because I had so much cock in me. My pussy was stretched tight, my clit was exposed. I was really stretched and it felt good. Otis started to fuck up into me. His cock was so huge it took only a few minutes and I had a top-notch unreal orgasm.

Otis kept fucking me hard, his balls bouncing off my ass.

"Take me missionary," I said. I wanted him to fuck me missionary. I wanted to see that huge mandingo cock split my pussy lips open. Just the sight of that cock sinking into me would bring on an orgasm.

Otis withdrew his cock from me, I had a very empty feeling until I internally returned to normal. Otis was on his knees when I looked at what he had just pulled from me. His cock was stiff and hard, but sagged from it's sheer weight. I rolled onto my back and Otis repositioned himself between my spread legs.

As he scooched forward his cock hung down enough to line up with my pussy. I felt the heat as he pressed his flesh into my slit. A little more movement and his cockhead was inside my vagina. I looked down between us, the contrast of his black cock and my white pussy lips was pronounced.

Otis's cock was sliding into me. I watched as his black meat disappeared into my whiteness. The sensations of my vagina walls expanding and stretching to accommodate his massive cock were unbelieveable. I could see my belly rise as his cock pushed my womb upward. No man has ever done that before. When Otis's cock was fully in me, all I could see was his pubic area pressed tightly against mine. My belly had a puffed look to it. I was amazed that my body could take so much inside of it.

Otis started to fuck me, his strokes long and hard. My pussy was soon accustomed to his size. Fucking sensations were now taking control of my pussy. My mind was already lost to Otis's cock. I watched Otis's cock pull out and then return deep into my cunt, over and over. I started to build for another orgasm. Otis must have sensed my pending orgasm because he sped up his fucking. His body was slamming into my clit. I was grabbing handfuls of the sheet when I stiffened and orgasmed.

"Ohhh fuck... ohhh fuck me... ahhh... ohhh," I screamed, my orgasm pushing the limits of my sanity.

Otis kept right on pounding my cunt. He was like a machine, pounding deep into me and withdrawing, repeating over and over again. I wasn't long and I had another orgasm, just as mind blowing as the last. This went on for over an hour. I don't have a clue how many times I climaxed or how many times I passed out. I was well fucked and I knew it. Otis wasn't bragging when he said he could fuck for hours. My pussy was becoming somewhat sore. I was plenty wet and Otis had plenty of precum leaking from him, I was wondering when he would cum.

I had to make him cum and soon. I started moving faster and harder now. I was moving my ass in time with his cock, but now I just went nuts. My pussy was twisting and turning on his cock. Otis's pace changed, I had a feeling he was building for his climax.

"Fuck me Otis... ram that big cock of yours up my cunt... cum in me Baby... drop your big load deep in my cunt. Breed me Baby... fuck your baby making juice deep in my cunt."

My talking to him seemed to work, he was sweating hard. Otis shortened his strokes, staying deep in me longer. His cock was only moving a few inches but at a frenzied pace. Suddenly his breathing changed, he slammed against my pubic bone and he stiffened as he climaxed. I could feel the length of his cock throbbing, pumping his cum deep inside my cunt. This brought on another orgasm for me. My legs were holding Otis deep in me. My arms were tight around his chest, squashing my tits. I moved my ass so my clit was rubbing on his cock and I came again. This was a full body orgasm, I tingled from head to foot and all my muscles tightened.

When Otis's cock stopped throbbing in me, he relaxed. His weight pinned me to the bed and his cock held us together. I didn't want him to pull his cock out of me, I was enjoying the full feeling. I had just been fucked like I had never been fucked before. It would take some time before I would be ready to go again.

Otis rolled sideways taking me with him. I was still impaled on his cock when Jack and Holly opened the door. They both smiled. Jack was first to speak, "You really were fucked this time, Marcie. You sure can scream when you cum."

"I want some of that cock too," Holly swooned. "After you two go back home though. I want Marcie to enjoy her fucking now."

Jack laughed, "I wont be able to fuck her for a month, she'll be so worn out."

"Shut up you two. Yes, I was fucked like never before and I want Otis all for myself until we leave, understood?"

Holly walked over to the bed, "Otis, pull that pole out of her. I want to see how much damage her cunt has taken."

Otis pulled his cock out of me and a flood of his cum and my juices gushed out of me. I was glad that I had brought a towel and had that under my ass.

"Ohhh myyy goddd," was all that Holly could say. "If he hasn't bred you, it will never happen."

I knew that would never happen, I use birth control and a IUD. No pregnancies for me, ever! I don't ever want to lose the lifestyle that I am now enjoying. I got up from the bed, holding the towel in my crotch to catch the rest of our cum and juices. I headed for the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and pushed as much cum out of me as I could. The rest gravity took from me. I washed my pussy and returned to Otis with a warm washcloth. Holly and Jack were talking to him when I returned.

I tossed the wet washcloth to Otis and he made a big production of wiping his cock off. I wondered if he was doing that for Holly or to get to Jack. I didn't wonder long because he asked Holly, "Would like to feel my cock?"

Holly jumped at that opportunity. She started to jack him off while sucking his cockhead.

"We'll see you tomorrow," Jack said as he took my hand. Marcie and I will sleep together tonight, you two can fuck all you want."

I put my arm around Jack's waist and we closed our bedroom door behind us. Jack and I kissed, I'm sure he could smell Otis on my lips because I could smell Holly on his. We were tired and we just crawled into bed and fell fast asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Jack was laying on his side, smiling at me.

"You looked beat, that is why I left Holly with Otis last night. I hope you don't mind that I did that."

"No, I'm happy you got me away from him. I don't think I could have taken another fucking from him last night. God, he can sure fuck hard and for a long time. I hope Holly got laid by him."

"She did, I could hear them fucking, even with the door closed tight. I think Holly met her match with Otis. He can out fuck her, she was begging him to stop after about two hours. I heard him grunt as he pumped her full of cum."

I looked at my husband. "Fuck me, Jack. I want you to fuck me this morning. I love you, you are my man."

Jack rubbed his cock up and down my slit. As he slid into me he whispered, "I love you too. You are my woman."

Epilogue

Jack and I spent another week at the condo. Javon and Otis spent most of their time fucking us three women. Jack was fucking Holly if she wasn't being fucked by Otis or Javon. We three women put on a lesbian show for the guys. Janet made Holly squirt every time she orgasmed. Otis and Janet put on a sex show for us. It was really hot!

We all made plans to return and dedicate another week to just sex. Janet and I continued with our friends with benefits relationship. Janet turned into a black cock lover. She had a half dozen black men that she fucked regularly. She shared them with me.

Jack seduced a black female executive from his work. She is fifty years old and he is in heaven when he's with her. He taught me a couple of her blow job tricks.

Jack and my relationship is very loving. Our sex is out of this world. I have to end my story now, Jack just dumped a load of cum in me and Otis is waiting. Maybe I can talk Javon into running a train on me. That would be the ultimate sex session for me.

This concludes the South Beach series. Thank you for reading and please leave a comment and vote. Thanks again.

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments