Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

South Pacific - Pt 1 - Susan

"Black College Vice-Chancellor desires professor's hot looking white wife."

41
28 Comments 28
23.7k Views 23.7k
10.0k words 10.0k words
I shivered as I walked toward the administration building. What did Jerry Williams want of me that was so important? Jerry was the University's Vice Chancellor, the big guy, the boss, the HMFIC. Jerry had the final say on who is hired and fired. Was I being fired? Did he want to personally can me? I didn't think so, it was no secret that he was after my beautiful wife Susan. He was always hogging her time at parties. Most of the other professors and their wives saw how he would blatantly flirt with Susan. She lost a few friends over his actions. Apparently they were jealous of the attention she received from him.

"Hello Mike, come in and set down," Jerry said as he handed some papers to his secretary.

I followed Jerry into his spacious and well decorated office. Jerry motioned to a chair and I sat.

"You are probably wondering why I called you to my office; well don't worry. This is all about a generous special monetary grant the school has received. The USDA is funding a research project and they want you to head it up. They know that you are the leading entomologist in the country. You and two assistants will be heading for a very isolated island in Melanesia. The USDA wants photos of not only the insects, but of how your research is conducted. I've taken the liberty of assigning Niles Jackson to your crew. He has the necessary skills to photograph what is needed. The other researcher selection is up to you. You know who will be a best fit for your bug work.

Jerry was always taking a swipe at my profession. Whenever he could, he would try to humiliate me. It didn't bother me one bit. I mentally called him what he was, an asshole.

Jerry was one of the lucky black kids who rode the diversity train to his current position. He worked hard to make it here though. He paid his dues, he deserves everything he has.

"Here are the papers they sent me. When you read them you will see what they are after. Bon voyage, I'll see you in about eight months."

I took the papers and exited Jerry's office. His secretary smiled as I passed her desk.

"Old boy is sending you out of town for awhile. You better lock Susan up while you're gone. He has taken a fancy to her."

Jeez, does everyone on campus know he wants to fuck my wife. She would be a sweet prize for him. Well I know my Susan and she would never cheat on me. I would sue the crap out of the university and Jerry, if he ever got to far out of line. I pretty sure Jerry knows that.

Susan and I discussed the project over dinner. We both determined that this research project would be my ticket to work at any school in the country. The only drawback was the six months I would be away. We talked about that and decided that the opportunity was too great for me not to go. It wasn't like I could refuse anyway. If the government wanted me, then I must go.

Susan was a wild woman in bed that night. She made me cum, twice! We hadn't fucked like that for a long time.

For the next two months my little team made ready for the trip. I had chosen Traci Nelson as my assistant researcher. She was at the top of my list of eligible candidates. My team was complete. Our supplies and equipment were shipped. My team was feeling good about leaving.

The day before we were to leave, Jerry invited my team and Susan out for a bon voyage dinner. The dinner was great and the company was great also. Jerry didn't flirt with Susan which was a relief for me. After dinner we left to go home. On the drive home Susan said, "Is something bugging Jerry? He was the perfect gentleman tonight. No flirting or sexual innuendos, I almost liked him."

"He probably behaved himself so I wouldn't feel apprehensive about leaving you here at home. I don't trust him and I think you shouldn't either. I have a sneaking suspicion that I was selected so he could have a clear path to get to you. The bastard wants your pussy baby, be careful, very careful."

"Oh Mike, don't you worry one bit. Your conspiracy theory is so wrong. I have no intention of ever cheating on you. Him coming after me would open up a can of worms that he and the university don't want opened. He is my boss also, you know. I would file a lawsuit if he put any pressure on me to have an affair or sex."

"That won't stop him, he wants to have sex you and I know it. I watch his eyes follow you. I've seen the bulge in his pants when he looks at your ass. The whole campus knows he wants a piece of ass from you. You're a beautiful sexy woman. He'll try to break you down until he gets what he wants. Just be extra careful around him."

"You will be gone only six months, I can be faithful to you. You do trust me, don't you?

"Of course I trust you, it's that I don't trust Jerry."

The rest of our ride home was uneventful. Susan and I chit chatted about my trip and what I would be doing. We sat on the couch like two lovebirds. Both of us knowing this would be our last night together for some time.

Susan said, "I'm going to go get ready for bed. Give me some time before you come to bed. Better yet, wait until I call you."

Normally Susan takes a lot of time getting ready for bed. Tonight she called me in ten minutes. The bedroom door was open and I could see the flickering of candles. I stepped into the room and saw my wife on the bed. Susan was in a sexy see through nighty. It barely covered her naked crotch. Her breasts were pushing the fabric out, her nipples pointy and dark. My cock immediately sprung to attention. I ripped off my clothes, and threw them on the floor. Naked as the day I was born, I climbed onto the bed and lay next to Susan.

"Want some lovin', lover? I've got something hot and juicy for you!"

I rolled up and kissed her. My right hand slipped up under her top, cupping her breast. I worked her nipple with my thumb and forefinger. Susan always liked for me to play with her nipples. She also liked for me to kiss her neck while twisting her nipple. When I kissed her neck, she melted in my arms. Susan was ready for me to go down on her. Her nighty fell off her shoulders after I untied the ribbons. Her body was now fully naked.

I kissed my way down to her tits. First one then the other, I kissed and sucked on them. Susan was moaning softly. I moved down her belly, kisses falling on every bit of her soft skin. Susan's landing strip was gone! I looked up at her. She read my mind, "Full Brazilian three days ago."

Wow! I was impressed, since she would never get one before. She only shaved her pussy. I was anxious now to run my tongue up and down her slit. I moved to get between her legs. Susan spread those long slim legs, granting me full access to her beautiful pussy. I looked closely, her labia glistened with her wetness. I kissed the inside of her thighs. I run my tongue from her knees up until I was next to those glistening lips. Over and over I teased her. Susan was nearing the end of her rope with my teasing. She grabbed my head and forced my mouth over her pussy.

My tongue shot out and parted those slippery lips. I savored her sweetness. I never could get enough of my woman's taste. My tongue penetrated her love box, licking the walls as deep as my tongue would allow. Susan was continuously moaning now. As I moved up her slit, my mouth covered her clit and it's hood. My tongue snaked out, teasing her throbbing clit. Susan's clit hood slid back as her blood filled clit exposed itself. My lips surrounded her clit as I sucked gently. My tongue tip dancing from side to side then up and down. Over and over I worked on her clit. I was soon rewarded with her first orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Mike. You eat my pussy so well."

It was then that I attacked her clit again as I slid two fingers into her vagina. Susan loves to be finger fucked. I was slamming her pussy hard when she had her second orgasm.

"Oh god Mike, your tongue and fingers are taking me to heaven! I love the way you make love to me."

I wasn't done yet. Susan likes pressure either against or in her pussy when she cums. Her crotch was drenched with her love juices, so I folded all my fingers together and pushed all of them into her as far as I could. I didn't have much further to go before I would be fisting her. I sucked her clit harder now and moved my tongue like I was writing hieroglyphs. I was pressing my fist hard when Susan had her third orgasm. Her juices squirt around my fingers, wetting my face and the bed sheets.

"Fuck me now Mike! Oh god, I need your cock in me."

I moved up between her legs. Susan wrapped her finger around my cock and guided me into her vagina. I knew this would be the last time we made love for months and I wanted the pleasure to last. I fucked her slow and deep. Susan was moaning while holding me tightly against her breasts. I kissed Susan. Susan responded by opening her mouth to take my tongue. She gently sucked my tongue as my cock slowly fucked her warm and wet pussy.

"I want to suck your cock Mike. Pull out so I can."

I pulled out and sat back on my feet. Susan sat up and leaned over. Holding my cock steady, she pressed her lips over my cockhead. She stopped and sucked hard, trying to pull her lips off me. The tugging on my glans was very pleasurable. Only Susan had sucked my cock like this. No woman ever sucked cock like her. Susan flopped back onto her back.

"Finish me off big boy! Ram my pussy hard now."

That was Susan's signal that she wanted to be fucked hard until she cum again. I didn't disappoint her. My cock isn't the biggest, but it isn't the smallest either. I fucked Susan hard. My cock plunging into her until my pubic bone crushed her clit. Two minutes of this and Susan had her orgasm. I knew she was cumming because she holds me as tight as she can. Tonight she passed out, this happens quite often because she holds her breath. I raised up removing my weight off her chest. A few seconds later Susan looked up at me and smiled, she was back.

I continued fucking Susan hard. I was building for my own climax. Harder and harder I pounded her pussy. Susan moving wildly under me, her vagina muscles tight around my cock. These were the sensations that I was hoping for and I exploded deep in her cunt. I held deep and hard in her as she continued to writhe beneath me. Then Susan achieved another explosive orgasm. Susan grabbed for and screamed into her pillow. She was rocketing upwards for another orgasm. Her pussy was clamping, then relaxing as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high.

"That's the best sex I've ever had," exclaimed Susan. "The best ever, are you sure you have to leave tomorrow?"

"Yes I think so, but I don't really want to. That was the best for me also. I love you Susan McGlenn."

"I love you Michael McGlenn."

The next morning Susan helped me finish packing my suitcase. I'm not a fan of carry-on luggage, so all my necessary items were packed in one large case. I made sure I had my passport and any necessary travel papers in a waterproof holder. These were sitting on top of my suitcase. I was ready for my trip. Susan made us lunch and afterward we just sat on the couch holding each other. I don't think either of us wanted to talk about the coming separation.

It was time to leave for O'Hare Airport. The drive to O'Hare was uneventful. I parked near the Kiss and Fly dropoff; to be near the airport tram. I handed my keys to Susan; I wouldn't have any use for them until I returned. We rode the ATS to Terminal 3 and disembarked. My flight would be leaving in an hour and thirty minutes. I still had to find Niles and Traci. Susan walked with me to the TSA area and that's were Niles and Traci were waiting for me.

We talked together for awhile before Niles left to stand in the security check line. Traci stayed with Susan and I, she was trying to keep our departure light-hearted. "I think it is about time to join Niles. Mike are you coming?"

"Be right there Traci," I said.

I turned to Susan, there were tears forming in her eyes. A teardrop ran down from her eye, and then more followed.

"Buck up Trooper. These next few months will fly by and I'll see you in baggage claim. I love you."

I wiped her tears away with my thumbs. I kissed her as tenderly as possible while hugging her tight.

"I love you Mike. Please hurry back to me, I'm going to miss you so much."

I gave her another quick kiss on the lips, then I walked to the security check point. The line was almost gone, so I put my wallet, change and money clip into a tray. The money tray and my shoes went into a larger container. I passed through the x-ray booth and reclaimed my property. I looked for Susan, saw her, and blew her a kiss. She caught it and turned, hurrying away. I knew she was crying and didn't want to watch me walk out of her sight.

***** Susan's Story

I knew Mike would take the research project on. I would not stand in his way, it always was a dream of his to do something like this. It would only last six months and then he would be home again.

Coming back from the airport was really hard. I sat in my car and cried until there were no more tears. The drive home was the longest drive I had been on in years, at least it felt that way to me. When I entered the house it felt so empty. I was alone and I felt empty also.

I fixed myself a meager dinner, watched some TV and the went to bed. I tossed and turned for the longest time. Mike called me to let me know they were in Los Angeles and would be boarding in a few minutes for the next flight. The conversation was light talk. Neither of us wanted the other to cry or feel bad. After many "Love you's," we ended the call. I lay my head on the pillow and stared into the darkness. Finally fatigue overcame me and I fell asleep.

I had a dream about Mike, he was never going to return to me. All I saw was him being consumed by a huge insect. I sat up and screamed. I tried to fall asleep again but couldn't. My dream had so unnerved me. I was shaking when I stepped into my shower. The falling warm water eventually relaxed me enough to begin my day refreshed. I had a lot of projects that needed to be completed today.

A quick cup of coffee and I was on my way to work. I pulled into my parking spot and was walking toward the administration building.

"Susan, wait up, I'll walk with you."

It was Jerry, the Vice Chancellor, Mike's nemesis. Mike warned me to stay away from him. I think Mike was overstating the danger he thought that Jerry could inflict on our marriage. Jerry always treated me like a queen. Sometimes he flirted or made a double entendre remark. I flirted back sometimes, more to tease Mike than anything else. Most of the time we were just acting silly. Jerry was a handsome man. Six foot four, maybe one ninety, very much a man's man. I saw him playing tennis one hot summer day. His dark black skin shiny with sweat. If I wasn't married to Mike, I would have dated him. I liked him even if Mike didn't.

I turned and waited as Jerry hurried to catch up with me.

"Mike and his crew catch the plane okay?"

"Yes, he called me from LAX, The plane ride was fine and he was looking forward to his research in the South Pacific. Niles and Traci are getting along fine too."

I didn't tell him that those two were masturbating each other during the flight.

Jerry opened the door for me and walked me to my office area. "You have a nice day. Maybe we can do lunch someday."

"Maybe," I replied. I didn't smile or wave my hand goodbye. Maybe my being a cold fish would turn him off.

I buried myself in my work for the next two and a half months. One day Jerry came to my office. The look on his face told me something was wrong.

"Susan, please come with me to my office." It was a command, not a request.

I walked with Jerry. "What is it? Is it Mike? Is something wrong with Mike?"

Jerry's jaw was tight. We entered his office and a US Navy officer was sitting in a chair by Jerry's desk. When he saw me, he immediately stood.

"Susan, this is Captain Reeber, Captain, Mrs. Susan McGlenn."

"Pleased to meet you Mrs. McGlenn. Would you please sit down, I have some very bad news."

I sat down, I had a feeling something bad was going to be said and I knew it involved Mike.

"There was a cyclone that hit the area where your husband and his two companions were boating to. The two people, Niles and Traci were thrown from the boat. They did not see Mike or the boat after that. They had PFD's on, and their lives were spared. They floated in an angry ocean for the rest of the day and through the night before they saw a small island. They swam, dog paddled, whatever, until they made landfall. Their satellite phones still worked and they called in a SOS.

The Navy was tasked to find them and your husband. We found Niles and Traci, their phones giving their location. We were not able to find Mike, his boat, or his phone. After two days the active search was called off. We still fly over, looking for some sign of him, but to date nothing has turned up. I'm sorry to deliver this bad news, but the US Navy has determined your husband was drowned at sea."

I burst out crying, no it was more like hysterical sobbing. I sat in the chair with my head in my hands. Jerry and the Captain sat quietly waiting. I finally got myself under control. "Are you sure? Mike is a survivor, he is damn good at that. He's out there somewhere."

"Ma'am, we have done our best to find him. Sometimes there are military exercises in the area where he was lost. If there is any sign of him, you will be the first to know. As of now, he is missing and presumed drowned. If it pleases you, I will leave you now. I will be contacting Mike's parents after I leave here. Mr. Jerry Williams is a very capable man and will help you proceed from here on. Thank you, you are a very brave woman. Goodbye, I'm so sorry I had to deliver bad news."

"Thank you for coming and telling me about Mike. I know you and the Navy did your best to find him. Please send my 'Thank you' to all the men and women who searched for Mike, I am very grateful."

Captain Reeber left and softly closed the door behind him.

Jerry looked very sad. "If there is anything I or the university staff can do, please let me know. Why don't you take some time off, and visit with your folks and Mike's parents. You come back to work when you feel like it's best for you. Is that something you would like to do?"

"Yes, I'll do that. I'll call you in a few days, just to check in. Thanks Jerry, I need some time with my mom and dad. Is it okay if I leave now?"

"Of course, do you want a ride home? I'll have someone drive your car to your place."

"Would you drive me home? I don't want to drive, I'd probably end up in an accident."

"Sure, I'll take you home. Go gather your belongings and meet me back here at my office."

I left and returned to my spaces. I cleared the top of my desk, I wouldn't be back for a few days. I opened my desk drawer and picked up my purse. I said, "Goodbye" to my fellow workers and left.

While I was getting my stuff together, Jerry had composed an email and emailed the staff about what had happened. People stopped me to say their condolences and everyone offered me his or her help if I needed it. What a bunch of good people I worked with.

I spent the next week with my folks. They helped me immensely, my mental mood was very good when I left to see Mike's parents. Mike's parents were still grieving when I arrived. My mother-in-law cried when she saw me. I hugged her and cried right along with her. Mike's dad just sat in his chair and stared, not seeing anything. I stayed with them for week also. By the time I left them, they were both feeling better. I had told them that Mike was a survivor and he was out there someplace. I just knew it.

I had called Jerry and let him know that I was coming back to work. He seemed pleased. We even joked a bit on the phone. I was sad and my heart was broken, but I was a survivor also. The university had a memorial service to Mike. It was so beautiful to hear all the good things he had done. Dozens of people stood and told of how Mike had helped them. Many repeated his jokes and how he was always pranking people. Everyone left the memorial service feeling good. I did too.

I worked my ass off at work. It helped when I was in a blue mood. A year passed and soon I was the person that I was before Mike's death. That is what I told myself, Mike was dead and gone. If I thought he was still alive I would have been going nuts.

All the university staff were angels to me. They helped me at my home. They painted, mowed my lawn, shoveled snow, I didn't have to lift a finger. Jerry helped me find a good lawyer who helped me. Jerry was always there for me. There was no more of this flirtie talk between us. Jerry was always a gentleman and I appreciated that.

A couple months later Mike's parents approached me. They wanted to talk about having Mike formally declared deceased by a court. They thought it was best for everyone concerned. They talked about how young I was and I needed to move on. They needed to move on also. I said I would discuss their wishes with my lawyer and if he told me to proceed, I would. The lawyer told me he would write up the necessary paperwork and petition the court. Two months later I was legally a widow.

There were annuities and insurance policies that would allow me to quit working if I wanted. I wanted to work, that was a blessing for me.

The atmosphere changed for me at school. Men began to ask for a date and I still said, "No." Jerry asked if he could take me to dinner some evening. I said, "Maybe, but not right now."

Jerry wouldn't give up though. He wasn't being a pest about it. One Friday afternoon he asked me again, "Is there any chance that you will go on a dinner date with me? If you won't I'll give up asking anymore."

This time I told him, "Yes." How about tomorrow evening. I think I would like that."

I thought the time was right to date Jerry. I watched Jerry as he walked back to his office. Right before he entered his office, he did a little jig. He must have been happy with my answer. I sat down at my desk and sent him a text. "tomorrow @ 7, cant wait". Ten seconds later a return text. "me neither, 7 is gr8".

I sat down to read after I had finished my dinner and cleared my dishes away. But I just couldn't get into the story. I was thinking of tomorrow night and how I would feel and act. I still felt sorrow that Mike was gone. I also felt that I needed the company of a man also. I would start dating again if the date with Jerry worked out. God only knows how many men have already asked me for a date.

I didn't want to sit and mope around, so I took a walk in the neighborhood. A few of the neighbors were out walking and we exchanged pleasantries as we passed each other. When the sunset, I returned home. I went to my bedroom closet to make sure I had nice clothes for my first date. I couldn't find anything that I wanted to wear. I would have to go shopping tomorrow for new clothes. I brushed my teeth and undressed for bed. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Nice body, I hadn't gained any weight. My tits still stood out proudly. An ever so slight sag, but they still looked perky. My nipples were the best feature of my tits. They were so big around and long. Mike used to suck on them every chance he got. Since I always slept in the nude, I just slipped between the sheets.

I was looking forward to my date so I didn't fall asleep. I laid in bed thinking about Jerry. I remembered all the times he would flirt with me and how Mike would get pissed. Mike warned me that he wanted to get in my pants. I wondered if he would make a move on me tomorrow. I didn't know how I would respond. I thought of the times Jerry would have a bulge in his trousers after watching me walk. Sometimes he would get hard just looking at me. Knowing I had that kind of effect on him made me a somewhat horny. I was rubbing my nipples, and that wasn't helping. I needed some relief for my pent up sexual desires.

I reached into my nightstand drawer. My favorite toy was under a stack of handkerchiefs. I brought it out and turned it on. The batteries were dead, then I remembered I had removed them. Damn, I got up and walked into the kitchen to retrieve fresh batteries. I was nude so I hurried, someone may glance toward the house and see me.

Back upstairs I replaced the batteries and the little devil started buzzing and vibrating. I jumped back in bed and spread my legs. When the vibrator touched my clit, I jumped. The sensations felt fabulous. I worked my clit until I was good and hot. My pussy was exceptionally wet. I slipped my fingers up and down my slit. My fingers were wet as I pushed two of them into my vagina. I was fairly tight again from not having any sex for such a long time. I imagined Jerry was sliding his cock into me. I hadn't had an orgasm since Mike left on that fateful trip. My fingers were deep in me and my clit was hard. Then it hit me, my first orgasm in over two years.

My old dildos were kinda funky from no usage; so I threw them away. I'll buy some new ones first chance I get. I fell asleep thinking of what tomorrow evening might bring.

I arose fresh and ready to tackle the day's errands. I made a stop at the drugstore and picked up some condoms. I had been off my birth control pills since I learned of Mike's missing. I also picked up a morning after pill. I would be prepared if Jerry put the move on me and I consented. If it happened tonight or didn't happen, it made no difference, I was prepared. I drove out of town to the nearest adult store. A few cars were in the parking lot, none of which I recognized. After I entered the store; I looked around.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

There was no one inside the store that would recognize me. I shopped for a new dildo. There were so many choices, sizes, thickness, color. I just went with what I knew. A nice thick seven incher that was dark brown. I giggled to myself, Maybe that's what Jerry's packing. I had never owned a brown dildo, must less fucked a brown cock. I paid for my purchase and left.

On my way home I daydreamed about this evening. I wanted to impress Jerry. I would dress semi-conservative, not my "club" clothing tonight. I may dress somewhat sexier if there was a second date. Wow, I didn't believe myself. I was doing everything to prepare myself to be fucked!

I had a light lunch and fussed around the house until 5 PM. I started preparing for my first date since I married Mike. I selected a nice lacy black bra and pantie set. They were sheer enough to see my slit and nipples. I went through my closet until I found the right dress. I slipped it on over my underclothes. I looked in the full length mirror. Not too much cleavage showing, but enough to interest a guy. My dress hem was about two inches over my knee cap. I sat down in a chair to see how much leg was showing. I wasn't showing to much, but enough to interest Jerry. Good!

I stood back up, I still had a very nice figure. My breasts filled my dress without spilling over. My waist was still narrow and my hips flared nicely. I had what Mike used to call, the perfect hip ratio. He told me it was what attracted him to me in the first place. He said, "I was perfect breeding stock". Something about a man wanting to impregnate a woman to continue the species. I just laughed it off.

I took a long shower, paying special attention to my special parts. If I did succumb tonight I would be clean and fresh. Just touching my clit had made it harden. Jerry wouldn't have a hard time getting my panties off tonight. I was ready for and needed a good fuck. I wondered what Jerry and I would look like during sex. Mike and I watched a few interracial movies on the internet. There were even scenes in some of the XXX DVD's Mike bought. He used to ask me if I would like to take a black cock. Of course I said, "No", even if the thought was titillating to me. Maybe I would get that black cock tonight. I wasn't going to do anything to prohibit that possibility. My only fear was that his cock would be to big. If he was anything close to the cocks in the movies, I would run home screaming.

I did my makeup, making sure every bit was just right. I paid special attention to my eyes. When I was finished my eyes looked very seductive. I think men try to read a woman's thoughts through her eyes. Well Jerry would have not problem if he did. The more I thought of Jerry, the more I wanted the night to end with us in bed.

My doorbell rang exactly at seven. I opened the door to see Jerry standing there with a bouquet of white daisies. I love daisies; how did he know?

"Please come in," I said.

"For you, Madam," he said as he bowed ever so slightly.

"Thank you, Jerry." I reached up and pulled his head down to mine. His lips were softly pressed to mine as I kissed him.

"Come with me to the kitchen," I said as I turned and walked away from him. He was a few steps back of me and I knew he was checking out my ass. A lot of men following me do that. Mike even commented how proud he was to know that men desired me, but that I was his.

I found a vase and filled it with water. I sat the vase on the kitchen table, the flowers looked pretty.

"How did you know my favorite flower?"

"It was easy, I asked around, you have mentioned that to a few people."

"Well, thank you, you are very much a gentleman."

"We better leave now, I have dinner reservations at 7:45."

I slipped a wrap over my arm in case the restaurant was chilly. Jerry walked me to his car and opened my door for me. Of course my dress had to ride up my thighs as I sat on the car seat. Jerry caught a glimpse of my black lacy panties as I swung my legs into the car. Jerry shut my door and entered the driver's seat. I didn't know which restaurant he had picked for our date and I didn't care. I was hungry and if he had picked McDonald's I would've be happy. Luck for him it was one of the best steakhouses in the city. The valet took Jerry's keys and we entered the restaurant.

Jerry and I had a couple drinks before we placed our meal orders. Jerry ordered a nice rib eye steak and I ordered a standing rib roast dinner. I told you I was famished. I also knew I would have a "doggy bag" when I left the restaurant.

After dinner Jerry and I walked through the downtown shopping district. I looked at some of the window displays of women's clothing. One display had some rather skimpy bikinis in the window.

"I would bet a month's pay that you would look stunning in that swimsuit," Jerry said as he pointed at the skimpiest one.

I looked to where he was pointing. "Oh my god, that wouldn't cover up anything," I exclaimed.

The bikini wasn't even on a mannequin, it was just pinned to some lace and hung up to display.

"Come on, I want you to try it on. I bet you would look very sexy and hot in that. Maybe you could wear that to the beach tomorrow."

"Are you asking me to go swimming with you at the beach tomorrow? Like another date?"

"Yes, and I want you in that bikini."

Jerry took my hand and led me into the store. We walked right to the women's wear area.

"Can I help you ma'am?" the saleswoman asked.

Jerry piped up, "Yes, that white bikini you have hanging in the front window. My date would like to try it on."

The saleswoman looked at me, sizing me up.

"That is a very nice choice and she will look very sexy wearing it."

The woman disappeared into the back stock room to return five minutes later.

"I think this is the one you wanted," she said as she handed it to Jerry.

"Perfect, that is the one. Here Honey, try this on and see if you like it. I'd like to see what it looks like also."

So now I'm "Honey". I took what could almost be called a swimsuit and went into a dressing room. I stripped all my clothes and underwear off. The bikini bra fit my tits perfect. Any woman with a DD cup would be spilling out of the triangles. I put on the bottoms and tied the side strings. My landing strip was just covered. I turned and looked in the mirror. Wow! The broad looking back at me was some kind of sexy and hot! My nipples hardened and I could see them pointing out. Men would get their jollies just looking at my breasts. I was somewhat shy, but I had to show Jerry. I walked out and back to where Jerry was setting down on a leather covered bench with another man.

"Honey, how do I look?" I asked Jerry. The other man on the bench almost lost it. He just stared at me, his mouth open. Jerry looked very surprised also.

"Beautiful, so sexy. I could eat you up right here."

Now my nipples were screwed tight, pushing the fabric out away from my areolas. Jerry smiled, "Sweetie, change back into your street clothes. We're going to the beach tomorrow, but first let's go dancing tonight."

Okay, the night is not ending. I wonder where he would take me to dance. I removed the bikini and dressed back into my street clothes. Needless to say I was fairly horny. I wanted to have sex tonight and Jerry was going to satisfy my desire. I was going to get my first black cock from the man that my dead husband said, "Wanted a piece of my ass". If I had any say in the matter, Jerry was going to get his piece of ass tonight! I reached up under my dress, pulled down and removed my panties. I tossed them into my purse. I would tease Jerry when I got into his car.

The saleswoman took the bikini and folded it nicely. She placed it in a box, folded the tissue paper over and covered it all with a store logoed box cover. She walked us to the register and Jerry paid the cashier. Sixty five bucks for two bucks of cloth. What a rip!

Jerry and I held hands as we walked back to the restaurant. I felt very vibrant and happy. Jerry handed the valet his ticket and we waited for Jerry's car.

"We're going somewhere special to dance," he said. "It's a club where not many white people come to. I hope you won't feel out of place there. A few black men will have their white dates with them. You won't be alone. Is that okay with you?"

"If it's okay with you Jerry, then it's okay with me. This will be my first time so I hope I behave appropriately. What kind of music do they play?"

"All kinds, that's why I like this club. Waltzes to 2 Live Crew. You name it, they play it. I know the DJ here, we went to the same college."

"Okay, sounds like fun."

In college, I was known to dance quite a lot. I could dance, twerk, you name it, I could dance it. I haven't shaken my ass for a few years, but I don't think I would embarrass myself if I did.

The valet pulled up in Jerry's car. Jerry was at the open passenger door waiting for me to enter. I did my best to be lady like and yet give Jerry a shot of the beaver. I didn't need to worry, I left him with a perfect view of my bare pussy. I took my time bringing my right leg into the car. Jerry had to know I was doing this for his benefit. When my leg was in, Jerry shut my door and walked around the car. I looked at him and he smiled that knowing smile. Men can do that when they know they'll be getting fucked later.

The ride to the dance club was uneventful. Valet service again. The doorman opened my door. He was an older black man so I shot him a beaver also. What the hell, if I'm going to be a slut, I'll be a slut! Jerry took me by the arm and we entered the club. After a quick pat down, we entered the club proper. The place was wild. The sound was loud and the dance floor was crowded. Jerry led me through the crowd and up to the bar. There was an open stool and I hopped up on it.

"Hi Jerry, what can I get your lady and you?"

"Tommy, this is Susan, Susan this is Tommy, an old pal of mine."

Tommy and I exchanged pleasantries. Tommy then walked away to get our drinks.

"I know almost everyone in here," Jerry said. "I've been coming here for years. Do you want to dance?"

"I would love to. I haven't danced for a couple of years, I might be rusty."

A couple dances later and I was back to my old dancing form. Jerry and I danced one more song before we went back to the bar.

"That was fun," I yelled. The din from this new song was making it hard to hear conversation. Jerry made the signal to drink up. I looked and there were two shots of liquor on the bar. I'm not very good at doing shots, but I picked up a drink and tipped my head back. The tequila slid pleasantly down my throat. This stuff was good! Not some cheap shit like the frat boys bought. Another shot magically appeared. Jerry raised his and I clinked my glass with his. We both downed our shots.

Jerry leaned over and half-ass yelled, "Let's dance again."

I slid off my stool and we went back on the dance floor. The song was a slow dance. Jerry held me close. I could feel his cock, he must have a semi-hardon. We finished the dance and the next song was one I liked to dance to. It was 2 Live Crew singing "Pop That Pussy". I danced this song many times, I was used to dancing this one dirty. I backed my ass into Jerry's crotch and moved my ass. I was rubbing up and down on his now hardening cock. I didn't care if people were giving me room to dance. The tequila was working its magic. I was bent over and Jerry was standing behind me. My ass had a mind of it's own. I wasn't quite twerking yet, but damn close. Jerry's hands were around my waist. Now I was getting hot and horny. I liked the feel of his cock in my ass crack.

Another good song to dance to was playing. Now I wanted to twerk and I went at it full bore. Jerry was hanging on. My dress hem slipped up, revealing my ass. My bare buttocks were rubbing on Jerry. My eyes were closed and the song was in my head. That was all I cared about, the song and my twerking. Nothing else mattered.

The song ended and the DJ took a break. Jerry pulled my dress down over my ass as I stood upright. He was smiling like the cat that just caught a bird. I was in my groove, my mojo was back as they say. Tonight was going to be Jerry's lucky night. Little did I know it would be mine also. Jerry led me back to the bar. Two more shots were there waiting.

"Last one," Jerry said as he downed it.

"Last one," I mimicked him. My head flipped back as the golden liquid poured down my gullet.

I picked up my purse and we walked out of the club. Everyone looked at us leave. They knew Jerry was going to fuck a fine piece of white ass tonight. I giggled just thinking of us and what people were thinking of us. I had a pretty good buzz on when the valet brought the car. The valet held my door and I had an 'oops' moment, showing him my pussy full on. Before Jerry could drive away, I brought his hand up under my dress. The valet just stared until Jerry drove away.

"What was that all about?" He asked.

"Oh, just a little show for the valet. You know, a little extra tip."

"You're being a little slutty tonight. Any reason?"

"You bet, I want to get fucked tonight. I want you to fuck me hard. I ain't been laid for over two years and my pussy is hot. Hot for your big black cock, Jerry. I've know for years that you've wanted to fuck me and now tonight your fantasy will come true. Take me home, put me to bed, and fuck my brains out! Stuff that big black cock in my lilly white cunt!"

I opened my purse and took my panties out.

"See these Jerry? I'm not putting them back on until you tell me to. I don't care if it takes years, you just tell me when."

Jerry made it back to my house in record time.

We walked up my front steps and I unlocked my door. I grabbed Jerry's hand and drug him through the door. 

"C'mon big guy, follow me."

Jerry followed me into my bedroom. As soon as we were inside, I turned and kissed him. Jerry's tongue snaked out into my mouth. We kissed, our tongues fighting each other. Jerry started to feel me up. I was hot already, I just wanted his cock inside me. I pulled back, bending over and pulling my dress over my head. Jerry was watching me intently. I tossed my dress somewhere, I would pick it up tomorrow. My bra was next. I stood up straight, thrusting my tits out as I reached around my back. I unclasped my bra, but didn't remove it. I teased Jerry by slowly revealing my hard nippled breasts. Jerry watched as my bra slipped off. I threw it somewhere also. I was now standing nude before the man I wanted inside of me.

I unbuttoned Jerry's shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. I didn't fling it, I walked over and laid it down on the back of a chair. I walked back to Jerry, his eyes following every curve of my body. I could see a sizable bulge in the front of his trousers. I was anxious to see his cock. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his fly. I reached in and tried to pull his cock out through his boxer fly and pant's fly. It was too big and too hard. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his boxers and pants down to his ankles. Jerry lifted one foot and then the other, I folded his pants and placed them on the chair. His boxers landed on top of his pants. I turned back, Jerry and I both were ready now.

I looked up and this big black beautiful cock was right at my mouth's level. I kissed his cockhead, then parted my lips and took him into my mouth. My lips pushing his foreskin back over his glans. I didn't touch Jerry at all. Only my mouth around his cock touched him. I moved my mouth back and forth over his glans, my tongue licking the underside. A slow and low moan escaped from his lips. I wasn't going to make him cum from a blowjob. I wanted his cock and jizz deep in my pussy. Jerry had to wear a condom tonight, but Monday I would get a prescription for birth control. Next weekend he could fuck me bareback.

I stood up, "C'mon baby, let's go to bed."

Jerry helped me remove the duvet cover and pull back the cover. I opened my nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom. I set it on the nightstand.

"For later," I said. "First I want to take you bare. And be careful, I haven't had sex in over two years."

I sat on the bed with Jerry standing in front of me. I wrapped my finger around his cock as far as I could. My fingers are fairly long and they were an inch from touching.

"That is a thick cock," I said. "Maybe I will be too tight. I don't know if I can take you Jerry. You are huge, so thick. I can take your eight inches, Mike was close to that. The thickness of your cock, I'm not so sure."

"If you think we should wait, I'll be ok with that. On the other hand, I can be very gentle. I would like to try if you are willing."

I answered him by taking his cock back into my mouth. I caressed his balls with my left hand as I pumped his enormous shaft with my right. Jerry's cockhead was smaller than his shaft. I was pretty sure my pussy would expand enough for that. His shaft, that was another story. I would give it the old college try though.

I took his cock out of my mouth. I crawled up on the bed and laid back, my legs spread. Jerry hoovered over me. He was a huge muscular man and his body would cover me completely. Jerry moved into position, his black cock poised to enter my white pussy. He moved his cock up and down my slit. My slit was dripping wet so we both were very well lubricated.

Jerry's cockhead was at my vagina opening. All he had to do was push forward and my vagina would be penetrated by my first black cock. I felt a rush of my juices leak down over my butt hole and drip onto my sheets. My white cunt was ready for the onslaught of his black meat.

"Wait Jerry, hand me my phone from the nightstand. I want to record my first black cock. I want to watch it disappear into me."

Jerry had this cocky little smile as he handed me my phone. I set it up to record and Jerry moved his cock to my pussy and did the slit rub again. Jerry's cock was positioned perfect, all he had to do was push his way in. I felt a slight pressure before my labia engulfed his cock tip. The pressure was now on my vagina opening. Jerry rocked his hips forward stretching my vagina's opening. Jerry's cockhead was now in about an inch with more to come. My pussy must have stretched enough because there was no pain. Jerry moved his hips forward again. His cockhead was almost inside my pussy. Another push and his glans disappeared into me. Jerry's cockhead was firmly inside my tight vagina.

Some of what I'm relating here is from the phone video of me fucking my first black cock.

My pussy relaxed and Jerry started to rock in and out. My vagina was slowly allowing more of his girth inside of me. I had never felt so full down there. I thought of how Mike and I would fuck like wild animals. I hoped I could do the same with Jerry. I was starting to enjoy his cock now. I knew my pussy was stretching. The pink of my vagina opening and labia were stretched almost white. Jerry's cock was very hard. There was no give, he was solid meat. Squeeze the knuckle of your thumb, that is about how hard his cock was.

Jerry now was rocking in and out, slowly his cock sunk deeper into my pussy. I was so hot now. My vagina walls were gripping his cock so tightly. Whenever he withdrew, I felt like his cock was dragging my pussy out of me. In my mind, I could see him in me, my white pussy accented by his black cock.

Jerry's body was moving closer to me now. I had to spread my legs wide, so wide I was doing the splits. There was nothing in the way of Jerry sinking all of his cock into me. Jerry didn't do that, he continued to work his thickening shaft into me. I felt like I was splitting in two. Even when I lost my virginity, I didn't feel so stretched. Jerry was taking longer strokes now. He was still slowly moving deeper into me. I felt a slight give. I believe Jerry was almost all the way in me. His cock is not as thick near his body. My cervix was now firmly against his cock tip. Jerry was now in me as deep as his cock was long. I had a solid thick eight inches of black meat filling me up.

I thought to myself how nice it was to be coupled tightly to Jerry. My pussy was so full and I felt so fulfilled. If this is what fucking a black man is like, I'm hooked.

I tried to twist my hips upwards to give Jerry's cock a little more depth. Jerry felt me move and he took my legs and placed them on his shoulders. Jerry leaned forward and my pussy tipped upward. Jerry was now hard against my pubic bone. I felt the pressure on my clit. I was hoping that he would start fucking me now.

Jerry must have read my mind. His cock was soon sliding in and out of my well lubricated pussy. He thickness and my tightness brought me to an orgasm fast. Maybe it was the 'taboo' of who I was fucking that kept my orgasm going for what felt like minutes. Jerry continued to fuck me hard. Then he moved so he was above me and he was driving his cock downward.

"What position is this? I asked. "I've never been fucked this way before."

Jerry kind of chuckled, "Pile Driver."

"I like it even if the name is kinda gross. "

Jerry increased the speed of his "pile driver".

"Oh fuck Jerry... I'm cuming again. Fuck me baby, fuck me with that big black cock of yours."

I went over the edge fast. I had cum twice with the space of a few minutes. Jerry was building also. We went back to the missionary position. I wrapped my legs over Jerry's calves. This forced him upwards, my legs holding him up. Jerry didn't miss a beat, his cock still driving deep into me.

"Fuck me Jerry, give me your cum, I want your cum deep in me. Fuck me, baby. I love that big cock of yours. Fuck me honey, fuck me!"

Just as Jerry tipped over the edge, I spread my legs. When he rammed his cock deep, I held him deep with my hands and feet. His cockhead was tight against my cervix. I was so involved with our fucking I totally forgot about the condom on the nightstand. When I did think about it, I didn't care. I was far enough away from ovulating that I felt safe. I did feel a slight pressure inside when he came. I wondered if his jizz had been forced through my cervical opening.

It felt so good, Jerry's cock tightly held in my constricted pussy. The both of us savoring our orgasms. The pleasures I felt from Jerry and his big cock were indescribable. My pussy was wet, my ass crack was wet, and there was a nice big wet spot on my sheet. I had been soundly fucked.

Jerry stayed deep in me. He could have pulled out but he didn't. I think he too was enjoying the feelings of my tight pussy.

"You're kinda heavy sweetie."

The word 'sweetie' had just passed my lips, when he picked me up with an arm around my waist. He rolled onto his back, his cock never leaving the warm nest of my cunt. I was on top now. Jerry wasn't as deep in me as he was before. I moved my legs up, my toes snuggled under his armpits. Now I was sitting firmly on his manhood.

"I want you to cum in me, me sitting on your cock. Will you fuck me that way Jerry?"

"It might be a little harder, but I'll sure try. Just to let you know, I can feel pressure on my cock tip when I'm so deep in you. I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No hurting, I can feel the pressure too. Did you know that you were spurting your sperm right into my womb?"

"I thought I might be. You're on birth control, right?"

"No, I thought you saw the condom on the nightstand. I don't think it matters though; I'm not in my fertile time."

Jerry and I spent the night together. We had sex in the morning and I got my wish of sitting on Jerry's cock when he cum. I knew I was living dangerously by not using protection. But like I said, "I was not in my fertile time".

Sunday afternoon was a blast at the beach. My new bikini was a hit with all the men. Jerry was so proud with me standing next to him. After the beach we had a nice dinner that I prepared. Needless to say Jerry and I spent the evening in bed. I don't know how many times I cum. Jerry blasted his balls more than once while tightly inside of me. I don't think he enjoyed it as much as he did on Saturday night. The condoms were the problem.

I think Jerry's big cock was the answer to my prayers. I was out of my funk and enjoying life again. Something must have changed in my demeanor after Jerry and I started having sex. Men started hitting in me in earnest. A few of the college age men started asking for dates. On Monday I went to see my obgyn for a prescription. She asked the normal questions, like was I pregnant and if I was having unprotected sexual intercourse. I answered her truthfully. Doc wrote the script and I filled it at my local pharmacy. I took my pills every day faithfully. Jerry and I started having unprotected sex again the next week.

When my period didn't happen I called my doctor. She said, "Stop at the pharmacy and pick up a pregnancy test. If you're pregnant, stop the pills, no harm done. If you're not, just go on as normal, it will probably start your next cycle."

Jerry and I were married during my fourth month of pregnancy. Our little girl was born without any problems. Doc said, "I was one of the lucky women who could have babies naturally". Six months after Becky was born, I was pregnant again. Jerry and I are hoping for a boy this time.

With the baby and one on the way, my house was to small for a family. Jerry and I bought a nice big house.

He said, "We're going to fill every bedroom with children."

I smiled, we owned a five bedroom house.

This story will continue in part 2. 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments