Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking Cock in Saudi

"I was working for an oil company in Saudi Arabia and end up sucking many Arab cocks and eating cum."

25
4 Comments 4
96.8k Views 96.8k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Famous Story

I am a petroleum engineer working for a major oil company headquartered in the Houston area, and at the time of this story I was forty years old and preparing for a one-year consulting assignment at one of our affiliates near Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. My wife Joan and our two children weren’t happy that I would be away from home for that long, but they also understood that this was a great opportunity for me to enhance my work credentials, and the salary premium is very substantial for expatriate assignments of that type.

I was originally scheduled to go on the assignment in another couple of months, but the engineer that I was replacing over there, Tim Landers, had his assignment cut short for some reason, and I had to get ready to go on short notice. So, my language training was cut short, and instead of being able to speak and write Arabic, I was only able to understand some of the spoken words.

Tim and his family are good friends of our family, and we work for the same company. He was just returning from the same Riyadh assignment that I would be replacing him on, and he invited us over to dinner at his home to explain to my family what it was like living in the desert. He explained that I would be working with several Saudi engineers and staying in a compound of modular buildings which were near the exploratory oil wells, and about three hundred miles from Riyadh.

That is a stark environment where the water has to be brought in by tanker trucks and pumped into a water tower, and all the electrical power was provided by on-site diesel generators. There are frequent power disruptions, and the heat is almost unbearable when the air conditioners are out of service.

There are several modular living quarters, and I would be staying in a three-man room with two Saudi engineers. There is another room with three more Saudi professional people in our building, including the business manager, accountant, and human resources manager. I would be the only American at the site, but there are some expatriates from other countries as well.

There are a total of twenty men at the site, and I and the other professional people are in one building, and the oil rig workers are in a dorm building. Our meals and laundry services are provided by an expatriate staff from India and Pakistan. I would be working long hours since there wasn’t much else to do there anyway, and Tim said that helped the time pass more quickly.

Following dinner, Tim and I went to his den to talk about other aspects of the assignment while our wives and kids entertained themselves in the family room. We talked about the various technical aspects of the job, and then Tim told me about some controversy that happened about six weeks before he left to come home to Houston. It seems that Chakir and Majid, the two Saudi engineers that I would be rooming with, had gotten into a little trouble with the three women from India and Pakistan who were on the domestic staff.

Apparently, word had spread that Chakir and Majid had been fucking those women, which is taboo under Saudi law, and the company removed the women before the religious police could come out to the site to investigate. The women were then replaced with expatriate men. Tim explained that any sexual relationships other than between a man and wife are strictly illegal in Saudi Arabia, and in extreme situations the punishment for infractions could be severe, up to and including death.

Tim continued explaining the situation with the women saying, “Yeah, you wouldn’t believe how horny Chakir and Majid are. They were fucking those women almost every night in our room, and I was there to watch a lot of it. Both of them are about thirty-five years old and married, and their wives and children live in Riyadh."

"The compound is just too far from the city to allow them to get together with their wives very often, so they fucked those women to relieve their sexual stress. I think you know that my wife Jan and I are very religious, and all of that sexual activity made me very uncomfortable.”

I then said, “Holy shit, Tim, that’s quite a story. I’ll have to go home and look up some information on the sexual customs in Arab countries, just to try to understand what that religious police thing is all about. It must have been interesting to watch what Chakir and Majid did after the women were removed. If they're as horny as you say, they must have had to masturbate every day to keep themselves satisfied.”

I was also curious about why Tim’s assignment was cut short and I asked, “Tim, would you mind telling me why your assignment was cut short by two months? Did it have anything to do with the trouble that Chakir and Majid got into with those women or you being uncomfortable around them?”

Tim got a concerned look on his face and said, “Well, our company executives have advised me not to talk about my specific reasons for coming home early, and I don’t really want to comment on how they handled things after the women left. But it was sure a big change for all of us.”

I got home that night and did a little research on the internet about sexual norms in Saudi Arabia and learned some interesting things. Sure enough, all non-marital sex, including homosexual sex, is illegal there. And although the penalties can be severe, there is a big difference in the letter of the law and how it is enforced. Rich people get away with a lot more than poorer people. Much of the outlawed behavior would not even be seen if the participants were careful not to flaunt it in public.

I also learned that many of the men who have sex with other men don’t consider themselves to be gay, so long as they're just doing it for sexual relief and there is no love or emotional attachment to the other man. That is especially true if he is the aggressive one having his cock sucked and not the passive bottom or cock sucker. Part of that attitude stems from the prohibitions on premarital sex with women and the high cost of marriage, and it seems that there is quite a bit of that relief-oriented man to man sexual activity in many Arab countries, although it is taboo and risky to talk about it openly.

It also seemed that extramarital sex is much more acceptable in their culture if the Saudi men are taking the dominant role in sex with foreign national men or women, and therefore not corrupting other Saudis. Possessing pornographic materials is also illegal in Saudi Arabia, and the penalties for being caught with it can be quite severe.

Three days later I arrived at the desert compound, after a very long overnight flight from Houston to Riyadh and then an eight-hour drive through the desert in the company shuttle SUV. I arrived just in time for dinner and had a great meal of ethnic dishes with Chakir and Majid. Both men are about five feet and ten inches tall and weigh one hundred ans seventy pounds, and they are nice looking Arab men with brown complexions and short black hair. I let them know that I couldn't complete my language training and understood almost no Arabic, and that they would need to speak English to me.

They showed me to our living quarters after dinner, and I unpacked my bags and got organized in the very plain but clean room. The room is about twenty feet by twenty-five with three single beds arranged in the room with a dresser for each of us and a desk that we can share for letter writing or other personal business. There is also a high-backed couch, chair and sofa table in the center of the room, and there is a bathroom with a toilet, shower and sink for us to share.

I was so tired from my almost twenty-four hours of travel that I immediately went to sleep and didn't wake up until 7:00 am the next morning. That's when I was introduced to all the other personnel at the site, and had a strenuous day coming up to speed on my job responsibilities. Everyone is very nice and cordial, and I could tell that there is a lot of camaraderie there, even between the professional staff and the oil rig workers. I worked most closely though with Chakir and Majid, and we had another great dinner together in the dining room after my first long day on the job.

Following dinner, we went back to our room and took turns taking showers to remove the sweat and the grime from our day in the heat inspecting the oil drilling rigs. My two roommates were wearing athletic shorts and American-made t-shirts with various screen prints and logos, which is very similar to what I was wearing.

We all just talked for a little while and then Chakir said, “Ed, I’m going to set up my laptop PC and play a couple of DVDs that I got on the black market. It is illegal to have pornography in Saudi Arabia, but as long as we’re careful about showing it then no one will be the wiser. Do you have a problem with me showing these movies?”

I guess that I wasn’t all that surprised to hear that they had porn to watch, especially after hearing what Tim said about them constantly fucking those women. Maybe that was why Tim was being so cautious and not telling me about what happened after the women were sent away, knowing how illegal it was to have that stuff. I sure didn’t want to spoil their fun, and I figured that I might enjoy watching it too, depending on the subject matter.

I answered, “No problem for me if you guys want to watch that stuff, and I might watch it a little with you.”

Chakir and Majid seemed pleased with my response, and started the first DVD which was entitled “White Sluts for Arab Cock”. I’m no prude, but I had never seen anything like that. There were several Arab men with swarthy complexions and big, brown cocks fucking and being sucked off by what looked to be American and Western European women. I had never seen pictures like that, and those cocks were long and thick, and the men were aggressively fucking the white women.

The overall theme seemed to be that the men thought they had superior sperm, and they were fucking the white women to impregnate them with an Arab baby. So, those weren’t the typical movies with the cum shots on the women’s asses or bellies. All the ejaculations occurred with the men holding themselves deep in the women’s pussies, no doubt right up against the cervix, and filling them with their cum. The follow-up scenes showing the thick, white cum oozing out of those well-fucked cunts was just amazing, and it looked like those men shot a much-larger-than-average volume of semen.

My roommates were rubbing their cocks through their shorts the whole time, and they were talking to each other about it in a very graphic way. For example, Majid said to Chakir, “Man, look at those big, brown Arab cocks fucking those slutty white whores. I hope all of them get soaked in that thick Arab spunk and get pregnant with brown babies.”

I was also getting aroused watching the movie, and after it was over I said, “Man, that was really nasty. Do you guys think that kind of stuff goes on in real life, or is it just a fantasy thing for the movies?”

Then Chakir said, “Oh no, Ed, there are thousands of white women, and even white men, who get excited about being submissive to Arab men and sucking and fucking their thick cocks. The next DVD will show a group of white men who just can’t seem to get enough Arab cock."

"Majid and I just love watching those white men being submissive by tasting and swallowing that thick Arab cum. Arab men don’t like to waste our virile cum. We want to know that it will either make a woman pregnant, or at least feed a hungry, white cock sucking man and fill his belly.”

I was having a hard time believing what Chakir was saying so I said, “No way that is true. I've never heard of white men and women being submissive to Arab men that way.”

Majid chimed in and said, “Okay, well let’s see what you think after you see this next DVD. You might even find yourself wanting to suck our big Arab cocks after seeing this.”

The next DVD was entitled “White Cock Suckers for Arab Meat”, and sure enough there were three white men sucking three Arab men with huge cocks, and they were even sucking their large and low-hanging balls. I was getting aroused watching all that cock sucking and didn’t realize until Majid looked over at me that I was openly rubbing my little cock in my shorts, while my roommates were also rubbing theirs. I had never been aroused by looking at other men’s genitals, but that movie was having a powerful effect on my libido.

Majid looked over at Chakir and said in Arabic because he thought I couldn’t understand, “Look at that white cock sucker stroking his little dick. I’ll bet that we'll be able to convince him to suck our cocks, even though Tim took serious offense and went back to Houston when we offered him our cum-filled Arab meat. We’ll need to be careful with Ed and move slowly, since we can’t afford another scandal. Let’s just play it by ear and see how he reacts to the movies and our actions, and maybe we can trick him into sucking us.”

My roommates didn’t realize that I had just enough Arabic language training to be able to understand the gist of what they were saying, mainly because my instructor thought it would be helpful to teach me a few of the nasty and sexual Arabic words. Then I think I understood why Tim got upset and left the assignment early, especially since he is more of a prude than I am. All he had to do was turn them down and everything would have been fine, but I can see how it would be very intimidating for him to be asked to suck their cocks.

The revelation that those men were going to attempt to get me to suck them off was obviously a very new quandary for me, and I had to give it all a lot of thought to decide the best way to handle things. It would have been very easy to just tell them no, if and when they actually approached me, but that movie had stirred up something in me that I couldn’t explain or admit to myself.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

We went to bed shortly after the movie ended, and my roommates didn't make any further comments about trying to get me to suck their cocks. The next day at work was also uneventful, but I was a little disturbed with myself because I was actually thinking about what it would be like to suck their cocks and swallow their Arab seed. I'm a normal guy, who loves pussy and never had any previous thoughts about having sex with men. But watching those movies and seeing those big cocks and low-hanging balls was very arousing to me, and I was especially intrigued by the thick cum oozing from those pussies and mouths.

The next day after work and dinner we were in our room, and Chakir was setting up his PC again to show a couple more fuck flicks. I still had a hard time believing that there was so much Arab-on-white sex in real life, and as I look back I know that I was naïve for a grown man.

So, I unwittingly challenged him by saying, “You know, Chakir, I just don’t believe that so many white men and women are being submissive to Arab men in real life like those movies portray.”

Chakir replied, “I’d be willing to bet you that a lot of that is happening, and I can prove it. I bet you that I can find at least twenty porn sites that feature Arab men fucking and being sucked by white men and women.”

I still didn’t believe it and said, “Okay, you’re on. But what are we betting?”

Chakir got a big smile on his face and said, “Well, if I win, then you have to at least try to stroke our cocks, and if you win we’ll promise to never pester you again about playing with our cocks.”

The consequences of the bet didn’t seem all that bad, and I was starting to get a little excited about what it would be like to lose the bet and then have to stroke their cocks. So, I said, “Okay, you’ve got a bet.”

I could tell by their smiles that Chakir and Majid were pleased with themselves for getting me to take that bet, and we all gathered around his PC as Chakir began to search for porn sites. Chakir also said to Majid in Arabic, “Damn, it might be easier than we though to get Ed to suck our cocks.”

As you might have guessed, Chakir started finding site after site that featured Arab men and white men and women. Some were in English, French, and German, and some in Arabic, but the graphic pictures told the story of the American and European men and women just loving to suck and be fucked by Arab men.

After about the twenty-fifth site that Chakir found, I conceded that he had won the bet and said, “Okay, guys, I give up. It looks like you could go all night finding those sites, so I’m willing to pay up. Let’s just start watching the DVDs and I’ll stroke your cocks when I get aroused and get up the courage.”

Chakir started the DVD, and we all sat on the couch with me in between them. The first movie portrayed a white guy sucking and being fucked in the ass by two Arabs, and I don’t think Chakir’s choice was a coincidence. I was getting a little concerned since I sure didn’t want to have any anal activity with those guys. All three of us were openly rubbing our cocks through our shorts, and I was getting aroused looking at the huge lumps in their shorts.

As the movie progressed, my roommates finally took off their shorts and they weren’t wearing any underwear. Both men are very hairy, and it looked like their brown, circumcised cocks are about eight to nine inches long and over six inches in circumference. Their balls are also about the size of plums and were hanging heavily in their hairy sacks. I saw see a large amount of precum covering the heads of both cocks, and I continued to watch them stroke themselves. They soon took it to the next level.

I was really getting excited at the thought of stroking those big cocks, and then felt both men grip my hands with theirs and pull them on their cocks. Those huge cocks were thick and hard, yet pliable, and I felt that both have large cock-heads and were wet with precum. They guided my hands to start stroking them, and after a few minutes I began stroking them on my own.

That was a first for me to be touching other men’s cocks, and the longer I stroked them, the less attention I was paying to the movie. I alternated watching those big, brown cocks sliding through my fingers, and I could tell that they were getting even harder. At one point Chakir asked, “Wel,l Ed, how do you like the feel of big, Arab cocks in your hands? Do you see now why so many white men and women just love to have sex with us?”

I replied, “I can’t believe that I'm sitting here with your cocks in my hands. I have never done anything like this before and have always confined myself to sex with my wife. But, I do have to admit that your thick, brown cocks feel good in my hands, and I just can’t believe how much precum you're producing. I had no idea that Arab men have such big cocks.”

My roommates were very pleased with my response, and then Majid said, “Now you can see why so many white folks love our cocks. If you don’t object, we can give you an even closer look at our meat.”

I should have known what Majid meant by a closer look at their meat, but when I didn’t answer right away, Majid pulled away and stood up in front of me. I continued stroking Chakir’s cock as Majid stood up on the couch with one foot on either side of me and then leaned in placing his hands on the high back of the couch, which put his big cock right in front of my face. I honestly had not thought about that  encounter going further than me stroking them, but then I was faced with his big cock and swinging balls in my face, and I smelled the muskiness of his hairy crotch.

I still don’t understand why I did this, but as Majid looked down at me smiling, I reached out my tongue to taste the precum on his cock, and then he leaned closer, pushing the head and a couple of more inches of that brown meat into my mouth. I was shocked, but at the same time very aroused as he pressed more of his shaft into me and then began fucking my mouth.

His thick cock tasted a little salty and bitter, and I felt the thick veins as they slid past my lips as he stroked my face. After about five minutes of sucking his cock, he pulled back and lifted his large, hairy balls to my mouth. I started sucking on his nuts and he moaned with pleasure as I sucked on his scrotum sack and then rolled each ball around in my mouth.

Majid finally pushed his cock back into my mouth and said, “I’ll be shooting my load of cum into your mouth in a couple of minutes, and I want you keep it all in and swallow it. I want to know that you tasted my big load of cum and then swallowed it.”

I was starting to panic a little because I was just consciously realizing that he would be filling my mouth with his seed. I tried to pull back to let him know not to cum in my mouth, but he held my head in place with his hands and began fucking me more forcefully. He was pushing seven inches of that monster cock into me, and I felt his cock get a little thicker and begin to throb as the first spray of his man juice filled my mouth. He shot six or seven strong squirts into my mouth, and I had to swallow twice to get it all down.

I had read previously that the average male ejaculation is only about three and a half milliliters, which is about two-thirds of a teaspoon, but it felt like he shot at least two tablespoons full of cum into me. The taste was a little salty and bitter, but I found that I really liked the feeling of his throbbing and pulsing cock shooting his thick Arab cum into my mouth, and the taste just made the whole thing seem so erotic. Majid finally finished his orgasm, and as soon as his softening cock was pulled from my mouth, Chakir was moving into place to feed me his cock before I could protest or try to move away.

Chakir started out much more aggressively, then knowing that I would suck their cocks and swallow their cum, and he held my head and fucked my mouth forcefully, all the while pushing me back against the back of the couch. It felt like my mouth was being fucked like a cunt, and it didn’t take him very long to cum, probably due to watching Majid fuck my face while I was still stroking him.

In only about five minutes his cock pulsed and filled my mouth with another huge load of cum. I would find out later that for some reason, my roommates and some of the other Arab men that I would suck off had unusually large cum loads, and they all insisted that I swallow their juices. They just liked knowing that their millions of virile sperm were swimming in my stomach.

After Chakir’s cock softened, he pulled it out of my mouth and sat back down on the couch. Then he said, “Well, Ed, how do you feel about sucking your first Arab cocks? Do you see now why while men like to suck our cocks? Would you be willing to do this for us again and again?”

I was a little embarrassed since the cock sucking was over, and I was struggling for something to say. I finally found the words and said, “I certainly had no intention of sucking your cocks when all of this started, and this is obviously a first for me. I’m still concerned about what you think of me at this point and wonder whether we’ll still be able to work well together. But, I must admit that I did enjoy sucking you, and I'm very surprised that I liked the taste of your cum so much, and I also like the feel of the texture of it in my mouth and as it slides down my throat. You guys sure shot big loads, and I can actually feel it gurgling in my stomach.”

Chakir then spoke up and said, “I assure you that we will still work together as before during normal business hours, but after work, we would like to use you as our cum dump, and probably every night. Also, if you have really developed a keen taste for our man juice, we can also invite the accountant to join us, since we know that he also likes to fuck white mouths when he gets the chance.”

Then I replied, “I don’t mind sucking you guys and the accountant as often as you desire, but we can never do any anal fucking. I saw that in the movie, and I don’t want you guys thinking that I will allow that.’

Majid then said, “Maybe we can find another way for two of us to be involved fucking you at the same time. Arab men sometimes do thigh fucking when they want to keep their women chaste or fuck other men without anal penetration, so maybe we could just do that."

"To do that, you would just need to keep your thighs pressed tightly together, while laying on your stomach or side and sucking one of us, while the other lubricates their cock and slips it between your upper thighs so that it is stroking through the bottom of your ass crack and rubbing on your balls. From a distance it might look like ass fucking and you might feel our cocks rub against the outside of your asshole, but in reality, there would be no insertion.”

I continued sucking off my roommates every day, and after a couple of weeks they invited the accountant to our little suck parties. They also started thigh fucking me, and after they got close to ejaculating, they would pull out of my thighs and roll me over, and then sit on my chest to feed me their big cum loads. It was a very erotic feeling their big cocks sliding by my ass and balls as they fucked my thighs, and I’m glad that they kept their word not to try to fuck my ass, since I might not have been able to resist in the heat of the moment.

I also enjoyed sucking their big, hanging balls, and they would often sit on my face and feed them to me. After a couple months of sucking those three men, I was developing an ever-increasing hunger and yearning for more Arab cum. I just couldn’t seem to get enough of their tasty seed.

One night after sucking all three of them as usual, I said, “I really love sucking your cocks and swallowing your thick cum. I’d sure like to find a way to suck more Arab cocks and swallow even more semen.”

Chakir spoke first and said, “If you really feel that way, maybe we can arrange for a glory hole to be installed in the utility closet of the rig worker’s dorm building. I can just tell them that we were able to find a woman willing to come to the compound a couple of time per week, and they never need to know it is you sucking their cocks. We can just take you to their building with a robe on and a burqa covering your face.”

I agreed to the glory hole idea, and Chakir set it up the next week. Not all the Pakistani and Afghan men in the dorm wanted their cocks sucked, but seven of the fourteen men did want to be sucked two times per week. Most of their cocks aren’t as big as my roommates, but I’m guessing that they averaged about seven inches, and all of them are thick. Most of them also produced above average sized cum loads, so I was getting my stomach filled with their potent cum. I really felt like a whore sitting on a stool in that little booth taking all those thick, brown cocks into my mouth and swallowing their cum.

I continued sucking off and getting thigh fucked by my roommates and the accountant every night, as well as sucking off the seven rig workers twice per week for the rest of my time in Saudi Arabia. I had become a committed cock sucker and cum slut, and when I returned to Houston I found ways to hook up with big-cocked black men who shot big cum loads, so I could continue to get my fill of that tasty cum.

Tim and I still worked together at the company, and his curiosity finally got the best of him. One day Tim asked me, “Ed, did anything unusual happen when you were in Saudi and did you feel uncomfortable about being there?”

I knew that he was hinting about whether Chakir and Majid had made a move on me to suck their cocks, and I tried to give him an answer that would leave him guessing a little by saying, “Well, Tim, I’m not exactly sure what you’re talking about, but I was never make to feel uncomfortable and I definitely took care of business and made friends while I was over there.”

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments