Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking Mexican Cock in a Pickup Truck

"I meet a Mexican guy online and suck his and his friend's cock in his pickup truck."

19
5 Comments 5
33.0k Views 33.0k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Famous Story

My wife Linda and I moved to the Denver area from Philadelphia for my job ten years ago, when I was fifty years old and she was forty-seven. That was a great move for us professionally, and I have prospered with my company. The problem is that both of us were born and raised in the Philadelphia suburbs and had lived there our entire lives until the move, and we lost our support group of friends and family.

My name is Tim, and Linda and I always had a close relationship and a very active and normal sex life, that is until we made the move. The timing couldn’t have been worse for Linda.

I was able to establish friendships at work, but Linda couldn’t seem to find good friends to replace her life-long friends in Philly. Over several years she became medically depressed. In addition, by the time she was fifty-three years old or so, she started experiencing the onset of menopause. I tried my best to be supportive to help her overcome the depression and hormonal changes, but unfortunately our sex life deteriorated completely.

It sounds selfish, I know, but by the time I was fifty-six, Linda had no interest in sex at all. I was able to deal with a sexless marriage situation for several more years, but by the time I was sixty I started looking for an outlet for my sexual urges.

I suppose that I'm like many guys in my situation and I started searching the internet for pornography, with no specific subjects in mind. I found several good story sites and read all types of stories, and I judged how good they were based on how hard my cock got reading them. Before long a theme developed, and I was enjoying the cuckold and MILF stories more than any others. They made my cock hard and dripping with precum. I know that seems strange since there was no chance that Linda would even fuck me, much less another man. But the idea of sharing her and watching another man fuck her and fill her with cum became an obsession for me.

As time passed, I liked more and more reading about men of color fucking white wives, and I especially like it when the author describes in detail how the men would inject huge loads of cum in the wife, and then how the cuckold husband would suck her clean, and sometimes even suck her lover’s cock. I know that many cuckold stories follow the theme of black men fucking the white wives, and I like them too.

But then I came across several stories about Latino men fucking white wives, and they became my favorites. I just love the descriptions of those thick, brown cocks and balls and how much cum they produced. I also started collecting pictures of all types and sizes of cocks, and seeing those thick, brown Latino cocks just reinforced my desires to see a Latino man fuck Linda.

Before long I was reading mostly stories that focused on the cuckold husband eating thick Latino semen from his wife’s pussy, and I really liked the descriptions of how he would suck that brown cock to get it hard, and then suck it clean after it fucked the wife.

The strange thing was that I had never in my life had any homosexual or bisexual desires, but I found myself identifying with the cock sucking cuckold husbands, and I could almost taste and smell the cum from some of the good descriptions in those stories. I even started writing some of my own stories when I had a harder time finding ones that would turn me on. It was fun writing about situations where I would be the cock sucking husband.

I started thinking about trying to find another woman who would join me in a cuckold relationship, but then I realized how much risk there was getting involved with another woman, and the complications that could arise. Despite the lack of sex, I still love Linda and didn’t want to do anything to jeopardize my relationship with her.

It was about that time that I realized that most of my excitement with the cuckold stories came from the descriptions of the husbands eating Latino cum and sucking their brown cocks and balls. It was dawning on me that I could realize most of my fantasies by finding a Latino cock to suck, even though I still like sucking and fucking pussy the most.

It took me a while to get up enough nerve to even research how to look for a cock to suck, and I finally took my cues from some stories I had read. I read a lot of good and bad things about using Craigslist, but at least it was a way to place an ad anonymously, so I could see what kind of responses I’d get. I was very concerned about finding someone who was safe, sane and disease free, and decided that it would be best to focus on other mature, married men who weren’t too active sexually outside their marriages. And

I also wanted to find a man who was only interested in getting a blowjob that he wasn’t getting at home. It seemed good to focus on Latino men since they're generally good family men, which meant they might be safer for me. I wasn’t interested in men per se and had no desires for developing a relationship or any huggy, kissy or anal activities. I just wanted to suck a cock and balls and taste and swallow the cum. The bottom-line is that I consider myself to be bisexual and not gay. So, I nervously placed the following ad:

“MWM Wants to Suck Mature Married Latino Cock
Bi MWM wants to suck and swallow another mature, married man with no reciprocation. I'm 6', 183 lbs, safe, sane, and disease free. Not into any huggy, kissy or anal activities and just want to suck your cock, balls and perineum and taste and swallow all your juices. All ethnicities welcome, but would really like to suck a thick, brown Latino cock. I'm just looking for that married guy who isn't getting what he needs at home, and wants to cum into my warm, sucking mouth.”

I was very nervous advertising for a cock to suck for the first time, and I got numerous responses, most of which were either flakes or just plain scary. But finally a man named Tony responded. He's a forty-three year old, married Mexican man and said that he wasn’t getting enough sex at home and would like a good blowjob from an older white cock sucker who would worship his cock and swallow his cum. That really got my attention because I had a big desire to taste and swallow cum for the first time.

Tony said that he just loved to fuck a white mouth, and watch a cock sucker suck and struggle to swallow when he filled their mouth with his big cum loads. He said that he also liked having his balls sucked, and I was anxious to try doing that for him too. Since we are both married, neither of us could host at our homes, and we agreed to meet in a parking lot about half way between where we lived.

His comments about wanting a blowjob from an older white cock sucker and then wanting me to worship his cock and swallow his cum stirred some new emotions in me. I hadn’t previously thought about sucking cock as being a submissive thing. But when you think about taking another man’s cock and cum into your mouth, it doesn’t get much more submissive than that. I liked the idea of being submissive to him at least sexually, although I’m a normal macho guy in all other aspects of my life.

It is obviously obviously risky to meet a stranger to suck his cock, and even though a guy says that he is disease free, you just never know. That is why I try to mitigate the risk by only meeting with other married men, since they have as much to lose as I do. And as I said before, I also liked the idea of meeting with a married Latino man since they seem to have a very family-oriented culture, and I felt safer with them.

I was a little worried about the risk of meeting in a public place, but Tony has a club cab pickup with dark-tinted windows that sits up very high. From the way he described it I felt that I could lean over and suck his cock while he kept watch, and no one would be able to see my head bobbing up and down on his meat.

We met that afternoon in the center of the parking lot, and I got into his truck. It was embarrassing looking a man in the eyes for the first time with both of us knowing that I was there to suck his cock and swallow his cum, but he seemed like a nice guy and I quickly felt comfortable with him. We decided to drive to another area in the parking lot where there was less chance of a car or truck parking next to us.

After parking we just talked for a few moments, and then he started unzipping his pants and said, “So you want to suck some brown, Latino cock huh? Well come on over and get it a taste of it, cock sucker.”

That was my first time sucking a Latino cock, or any cock for that matter, and I was nervous as he pulled his soft, circumcised cock out of his zipper. I was excited to see that it was brown and thick, even though soft, and he also pulled his big, brown balls out of the zipper. His cock is as big soft as mine is hard, and must have been about four and a half inches long. I knew that I had to start sucking him while I still had the courage, so I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth.

I could tell that he was very clean, but he still had a virile, manly smell that was very intoxicating to me. I started sucking on his meat and it quickly grew to about six and a half to seven inches long and even thicker than when soft. I knew that I was doing a good job sucking him as he sighed and moaned a little.

Then he said, “That’s it, cock sucker, eat my meat. Keep sucking it like that and I’ll soon be feeding you my big cum load. I really like the way you're sucking me like you love it and are hungry for it.”

I liked having Tony talk to me like that and I continued sucking his cock for a few minutes and then moved down to suck his balls. They are big and well-differentiated in his brown scrotum, and I loved licking and sucking them into my mouth, while his hard, thick cock, wet with my saliva and his precum, was rubbing across my face.

He seemed to enjoy me sucking his balls, but I wanted to get another taste of his cock and pulled away and started actively sucking his cock again. I really liked the way his thick cock felt in my mouth, and it was long enough that when I took him all the way in down to the base, I felt his dark pubic hair on my face and lips and his big cock head starting to enter my throat.

The longer I sucked his big cock the more he started to swivel his hips fucking my face, and he eventually put his hands on my back and the back of my head and forcefully fucked himself into my mouth. He finally started breathing harder and then held me firmly in place as his cock started pulsing and throbbing, and I felt and tasted his cum shooting into my mouth. I was a little surprised at how much semen he was ejaculating into me. It was thick and sweet tasting, and I had to swallow twice to get it all down.

The way he was holding me there, I had to swallow his cum even if I wanted to chicken out. After he was finished ejaculating I continued sucking him as his cock softened. I just loved being between his legs like that and having my mouth used like a cunt, and I continued sucking his cock and balls for a few minutes. It was so exciting having his thick, brown meat in my mouth, and I could hardly believe my good luck at finding a Latino cock to suck for my first cock sucking experience.

I finally pulled away from his crotch and he zipped up his pants. He took me back to my car and we talked a few minutes. I asked him if he would want to do it again, and he agreed. I still had the taste of his cum in my mouth when I got home, and I have to admit that I masturbated to a huge orgasm, just thinking about sucking Tony and taking his load, and smacking my lips with the taste of him.

We kept in touch by email for the next couple of weeks, and I sent him a few of my stories that I had written about cuckolds and my character sucking Latino cocks. In one of my emails I talked a little about how I liked being sexually submissive to him and sucking his cock and balls, and that it might be fun in the future for him to take a more aggressive role in fucking my face.

I could just imagine Tony rolling over on me as I sucked his cock and forcefully fucking my face, making me take his cock and cum. I also talked about how some of my stories had my character drinking piss directly from a cock, although I had never tried it, and wondered if he would ever consider trying that with me.

Tony seemed to have some interest in being more dominant with me but was unsure about the piss thing. But that was good enough for me since I wasn’t sure how it would be to drink another man’s piss, and we continued to correspond. I finally got a message from him on a Friday morning, and we agreed to meet in the same place as before for me to suck his cock that afternoon. I was excited to be able to suck him again, and my mouth was watering at the thought of having his thick, brown meat in my mouth. Tony showed up as we planned, and I got into his truck again to go to the other parking spot.

I wasn’t quite as nervous that time, and I was pleased when I saw that Tony had worn some loose-fitting athletic pants. We wasted no time, and he turned towards me and pulled down his pants and underwear, and I saw his thick cock and balls on display. That was better than the first time since his clothes were not in the way, and I had easy access to his whole genital area.

I immediately leaned over and started sucking his cock and he said, “That’s right, suck me, you white cock sucker. You know you love brown cock, don’t you?”

I sucked his cock for a few minutes and then spent a long time sucking his balls since they were so accessible. I just loved the taste of his cock and balls, and it again felt good being sexually submissive to him. We couldn't try any other positions where he could aggressively fuck my face due to the constraints of being in the truck, but I still enjoyed sucking him there. I continued sucking until I felt him tense up and his throbbing cock filled my mouth with cum. It was still sweet tasting and plentiful and was my reward for the great blowjob I gave him.

After we were finished, and he was taking me back to my car, we talked a little about getting together again. We knew that we always have the option of meeting in that parking lot, but it seemed that we didn’t have that many opportunities to meet there due to our varying schedules. I offered to come across town to meet him near where he works, at either lunch time or a little later in the day, hoping that would work out. I wanted to meet in a place someday where Tony could be more aggressive with me, and maybe even try pissing in my mouth for me to swallow if he wanted to try it.

I was so happy with my experiences at sucking Tony’s cock, and I mentioned to him that I would also like to suck any married friends he has who need a blowjob. I know that most married men who have a cock sucker like me sucking their cocks and drinking their seed keep that activity secret from everyone. But I couldn’t help thinking how much fun it would be if Tony had other married friends who also wanted a suck job from me. I could meet with all of them at the same time and take all their semen into my mouth and belly.

A couple of weeks passed since my last meeting with Tony, and I was a little frustrated that I didn’t get to suck him more often. I thought about trying to find other men to suck, but then felt it would be safer to stick with one man as long as he liked the way I worshiped his cock. Then I got another email from Tony and we arranged to meet again in that same parking lot. That would be our third time, and I had thought of a way to be even more submissive to him, even within the constraints of the truck seat.

We parked in the same spot as before, and as Tony was pulling down his athletic pants I said, “Let’s try another position Tony. Just push your seat back all the way so you are clear of the steering wheel. Then you can turn in the seat and stretch your legs out towards me. I’ll then get on my back and scoot up under you as you lift up in the seat, and you can settle down sitting on my face.”

Tony thought about it for a moment and decided that he wanted to try that position. I moved under him as he lifted, and I was soon all the way under him looking up at his balls, perineum and ass. He gently sat down on my face, and pressed his big, hairy balls into my waiting mouth, and I felt his thick cock resting on my chin and throat. I sucked his balls and perineum as he slowly slid back and forth on my face, and the feeling of being pinned under him like that and 'forced' to suck him that way was amazing.

He didn’t seem that anxious to take on that kind of dominant role at first, but he was soon enjoying it. I was almost smothering myself under him but was able to get a breath each time he moved back and forth, fucking my face with his crotch.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

After a few minutes of sucking him that way, he looked down at me at said, “Damn, you are one nasty fucking gringo. I had no idea you’d love to suck my balls and perineum that way. And if you like that so much, then get ready for my sweaty ass.”

I have to admit that I hadn’t thought about having his ass in my face, but then he slid even farther forward and my whole face was enveloped in his hairy ass. He pressed down even harder forcing my face into his sweaty crack, and I instinctively started sucking him there. He kept moving until I felt his asshole against my mouth. Thankfully he was pretty clean down there, and I started sucking and licking all around his asshole.

He was squirming on me and must have loved the feeling of being rimmed like that, but that was all a first for me, and I couldn’t bring myself to tongue-fuck his asshole. I knew that Tony liked dominating me like that since he sat on my face for at least ten minutes, with me alternatively sucking his balls, perineum and ass crack.

Then he said, “Fuck, man, that feels great, but I’d like to fuck your cunt mouth now and get my nut. So just slide over a little towards the middle of the seat, and I’ll shift to my knees over you and fuck your face.”

I did as he said and moved my head towards the middle of the seat, as he moved to his knees about me. Then he leaned over me in a kind of modified sixty-nine position and shoved his hard cock into my mouth. I felt the ridge of his big cock head and the thick veins on the surface of his cock as he established a rhythm shoving his cock into and out of my mouth, just like he was fucking a pussy.

He pounded my face that way for another five minutes, and then he pushed his cock all the way into my mouth. I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing as he filled me with his sweet semen. He was overcome with the lust of the moment and said, “Oh fuck, your mouth is almost as good as my wife’s pussy, and I like the way you keep sucking to be sure you get all of my cock cream. What a fucking cunt you are.”

Tony stayed over me like that as his cock softened and I kept sucking him until he pulled away. Then he took me back to my car. We sat and talked for a few minutes, and I was still trying to convince him to find another friend who wanted to be sucked off.

I said, “Come on, Tony, you must have at least one Mexican friend who would like to fuck a gringo mouth.”

He thought about it for a few moments replied, “I do have a good friend that I work with named Angel. He’s my age and is always complaining that his wife won’t suck his cock anymore. He said that she doesn’t like the taste and texture of his thick foreskin, and he sometimes shoots a huge load of cum into her mouth without warning. But we both maintain a macho image, and I could never admit to him that I have a gringo sucking my cock.”

I had been thinking of a way to make it happen, and said, “Well, maybe we can get him interested without ever knowing that you and I have met before. What if I came over near your work location one day at lunch time and pretended that my car is broken down on one of the back roads in the woods near there? Then maybe you and Angel could be going to lunch and find me and offer to help.

I’ll loosen a few spark plug wires, and after you push them back on and pretend to fix my car, you could kiddingly suggest that I pay you by sucking your cock. We can let the conversation evolve from there, with me agreeing to suck you. I know it’s a long shot, but if Angel is feeling horny that day, he might not mind playing the part of a macho guy and fucking a gringo’s face.”

Tony wasn’t that excited about my idea, but he was willing to give it a try. I didn’t hear from him for a few days, but then one Friday morning I got an email telling me which road and where to park, and about what time he and Angel would be coming down the road. I left work early for lunch, headed across town, and parked on the side of the road with my hood up at 11:45 am, as he told me.

I only waited a few minutes before I saw Tony’s pickup coming down the road. He pulled in front of my car and parked, and then he and Angel came back to help me. I had gotten out of my car and was standing by the hood when Tony said, “Hey, mister, my name’s Tony, and this is my friend, Angel. Can we give you a hand?”

I said, “Hi, my name is Tim. Thanks for stopping, and I could sure use your help. It seems like it might be some kind of electrical problem, but I don’t really know that much about cars.”

Angel stood off to the side as Tony leaned under the hood to check it out. I saw him pushing the spark plug wires back into place. Then he stood up next to me and said, “Go ahead and try starting it now. I found a few of your plug wires loose and pushed them back into place, and that might have been your problem.”

I got in the car and it started right up. Then I got back out of the car and said, “Thanks a lot for your help, Tony, you’ve saved me the cost of a tow and probably a large bill from a repair shop. I probably couldn’t trust the shop to be honest about the problem only being a few loose wires. I wish there was some way I could repay you, but I don’t have any cash on me today.”

Tony was playing his role perfectly as he looked over at Angel with a devilish grin, and then laughing said to me, “Well, gringo, since you don’t have any money, and we’ve already wasted part of our lunch break helping you, maybe you could just suck my cock for me.”

Angel most likely assumed that Tony was just trying to be funny and teasing me, so he also laughed as he looked at me and said, “That’s right, gringo, you should suck his cock, and when you’re finished you can suck mine too. I haven’t had a good blowjob from my wife in a long time.”

I knew that was my opportunity to get two brown cocks to suck, and I tried to act like their request was serious. I thought it might further entice Angel if he could see that it was possible.

I lied a little to embellish my interest and responded, “Well, I’ll have to think about that for a minute, guys. I’ve never sucked cock before, at least not an adult cock. A few of my friends and I played around in high school, and I have to admit that I did enjoy sucking off all of them. I liked it so much that soon I was the only one doing the sucking, and I really liked the taste of their cum. One of my favorites was a Mexican friend who has a nice thick cock, and he always gave me big loads of sweet cum. So, I guess if you really want me to suck you guys off, I could pay you that way.”

It was important to get Angel to commit to wanting a blowjob from another man before Tony said anything. And it only took him a few seconds after hearing my response to look over at Tony and say, “Damn, Tony, I thought we were just kidding around here. But, if this gringo really doesn’t mind sucking our cocks, then what the fuck? Let’s give him our meat and cum if he thinks he’ll like it so much. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to have a man suck me off anyway, and it’s even better if a cock sucking white guy is doing it.”

Then Tony grinned at me when Angel wasn’t looking and said, “Hell yes, let’s fuck this guy’s face. I haven’t had any pussy in a couple of weeks and I have a big load saved up. But we can’t do it here. Let’s leave his car here and get in the truck. I know a little dirt side road that’s close and it goes down by a thicket of trees and a small creek. He can suck our cocks there, and you can go first if you want to. And hell, if he does a good job, maybe we can introduce him to some of our friends.”

I got into the back seat and we headed for the trees by the creek, and it was only a couple of minutes away. I had opened my door and was getting out when Angel spoke to me from the passenger side of the front seat saying, “Come on around here, cock sucker. I’d like to feed you first.”

By the time I got around there Angel had his pants and underwear down and was sitting on the edge of the front seat, facing out the door. The first thing I noticed were his big, brown balls that were hanging over the edge of the seat, and then I saw his thick uncircumcised cock.

His cock is about the same size as Tony’s, but it looked a little thicker due to the thick foreskin, which extended past the head of his cock. I had seen a few pictures of foreskins like that, and I couldn’t wait to suck him. The truck was high enough, so I only had to lean over slightly to suck him. I leaned in and took his cock into my mouth.

The thick foreskin felt kind of rubbery as I played with it with my tongue and gently chewed on it. Then I pushed my tongue into the end of his foreskin and swirled it around his tangy cock head. I had no previous experience with uncut cocks, but from what I had read I was probably tasting a little build up of a cheesy substance. That’s probably what his wife didn’t like, but it sure didn’t bother me.

He must have really liked me sucking on his foreskin that way because his cock quickly grew to its full seven inches right in my mouth. As I continued to suck and worship his cock, Angel looked back at Tony and said, “Damn, this was our lucky day finding this cock sucker broken down on the road. He’s worshiping my cock and can’t seem to get enough. If my wife did this for me I’d never leave home.’

After sucking his cock for a little while I moved down to suck on his balls. They're big, hairy and a little darker than Tony’s balls, and I tasted the sweat and piss stains from his morning at work. He really liked me sucking him, and he reached down to hold my head in place, as I took one and then the other testicle into my mouth and sucked it and moved it around in there with my tongue.

I had been sucking his cock and balls for about ten minutes total, and I wanted to move back up and suck out my reward of his cum. I took his cock back into my mouth and started sucking him hard while moving back and forth. I must have felt like a pussy to him since he held my head in place and started forcefully fucking into my mouth.

I felt like a real cunt as he continued to pound me, and then he tensed up and his cock started to pulsate. I felt spasm after spasm as he shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. There was so much semen that some of it sprayed out of my nose, even though I was swallowing as fast as I could. I saw why his wife had a hard time handling that massive flood of cum. I kept sucking his cock even after the flow of cum stopped and it started to soften.

Angel looked back at Tony again and said, “Fuck, man, this cock sucker can’t seem to get enough. He’s already swallowed my big load of cum, and now he keeps suckling my cock to get all the remnants. But I’ve got a surprise for him. I always like to piss after I cum to keep my tiube cleaned out, so we’ll see if he likes this.”

Angel held my head solidly in place as I felt his cock flex and the flow of piss started. I had talked about that with Tony, but I had no idea that it would happen to me so soon. His stream of piss was forceful, and I swallowed repeatedly to keep from drowning in his urine.

The flow finally subsided, and Angel pushed me off his cock saying, “That’s enough for now, cock sucker. And from the way you swallowed my piss, I can see that you really like it nasty. Damn, man, you must have swallowed a pint of my piss. It’s kind of hard to believe that you're new at this cock sucking shit, at least as an adult.”

I probably should have been upset at him pissing in my mouth and forcing me to swallow it, but I was learning that I liked to have men’s fluids shooting into my mouth for me to swallow, whether it was cum or piss. And I was feeling so submissive knowing that I had not only swallowed a man’s cum, but also his piss.

But it was Tony’s turn and I said, “Fuck, man, I certainly wasn’t expecting everything that Angel gave me, but I have to admit that I enjoyed it. It’s your turn now, Tony. What would you like to do?”

Then Tony replied, “Well, seeing what a filthy cock sucker you are, I’d like to take you into the back of the truck where we can get comfortable and I can feed you my balls and ass before you suck me off. It’s lucky for you that I took a shit and cleaned my ass really well before leaving for lunch. I’ve got a foam pad and blanket on the floor back there, so let’s get started.”

They opened the back of the topper and I crawled in a lay down on my back. Then Tony took off his pants and underwear and placed his knees on either side of my face. That was the opposite of how he mounted me in the front seat a few weeks previous, and he had more room to maneuver. Angel climbed in to watch as Tony pushed his cock into my mouth just to get it wet before we started, and then he pressed his big, brown balls into my mouth.

I sucked on his balls for a few minutes before he pushed farther forward and placed his perineum in my mouth. That was familiar territory for me and I sucked him enthusiastically as he continued to press down and move back and forth, fucking my face.

At one point Angel said, “Holy shit, man, look at the way he does what you tell him with no argument. I can hardly wait to see how he takes it when you press his face into your ass crack.”

Tony then moved forward again, and my face was enveloped in his hairy ass. He moved back and forth a little until he found the spot where his asshole was right on my mouth. Then he pressed even harder and said, “Rim and suck my asshole, cock sucker. It should be clean for you, and I want to feel your tongue in my hole. This shouldn’t be a problem for you after swallowing Angel’s cum and piss, and I want to feel you worshiping my hole.”

Even though he said he had cleaned himself, it was still a little foul smelling down there, and I also got a kind of metallic taste when I pushed my tongue into his asshole. Then he started moving up and down a little, making my tongue fuck his hole. I previously thought that drinking cum and piss was demeaning but sucking Tony’s ass that way took it to a whole new level.

He was actually using my tongue to fuck his asshole. After he had enough of having his hole sucked and tongued, he started pivoting back and forth on my face, and my sucking mouth was covering the whole area from his balls to the top of his ass.

After about ten minutes of that abuse, he pulled back a little and said, “Now I’m going to fuck your mouth like the cunt it is, and fill it with my cum.”

Tony moved on top of me and pressed his hard, brown cock all the way into my mouth. I felt it just entering my throat, and then he started aggressively fucking me. He used me like that for another few minutes, and then I could feel him tense up, and he held his cock in my mouth as he spewed a huge load of semen in me. His load was even bigger than the first three times I had sucked his cock, probably because of watching Angel use me, and then him fucking my face with his ass. I swallowed as fast as I could, and finally his cock stopped pulsing. He stayed in that position, with his weight fully on me as his cock softened, and I continued to suckle his cock.

Finally, he pulled off me and said, “You’re right about this being our lucky day finding an enthusiastic cock sucker like this. I’ll bet he’d be willing to meet with us and suck our cocks and anything else we want him to suck, anytime we want. Hell, I bet we can even get him to take care of some of the other guys at work. I’ve never heard of a cock sucker so hungry for cock.”

I sucked both of their cocks again before we left, and I got to enjoy another two loads of their sweet cum. Then they took me back to my car and I drove home very contented. About halfway home I realized that my pants were wet, and that’s when I discovered that I must have ejaculated into my pants just from the excitement of servicing those men. I wrote a short email to Tony when I got home, thanking him for helping to arrange the meeting so I could suck two men.

I didn’t get a response until later that evening when he got home. He said, “Well, I hope you were able to experience all of your fantasies. You wanted me to be more aggressive with you and maybe even piss in your mouth, and it looks like you got to experience all of that today. I had no idea that Angel would just piss in your mouth with no discussion, but I’m glad you got to experience it."

"Now that Angel and I are both involved, it will be easier to tell our coworkers how we found a cock sucker to abuse. That way we might be able to arrange groups of four or more men to fuck your face at the same meeting. So just let me know what you want to do, and of course I’ll make myself available to feed you some cum from time to time.”

That was the start of my life as a cock sucker for groups of Latino men, and I still enjoy taking their loads of cum and piss.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments