Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking the BBC

"There's nothing wrong with sucking dick unless..."

19
4 Comments 4
36.8k Views 36.8k
641 words 641 words
Famous Story
Julia woke up that morning singing and danced her way through the house. She sang loudly in the shower and then to her three kids as she woke them. She sang as she cooked and even made the kids pancakes with happy faces on them. Her happiness had everyone in the house asking if she was okay. Julia was just fine and was more than okay.

Julia had gotten the kids off to school and ran a few errands as quickly as she could that morning. She had to get home to her John. They had planned to spend some time together this morning and she was excited. She needed what John wanted to give her. She needed that big black cock.

When Julia got home, John didn't disappoint her. As usual, the sex was well worth the wait. They went at it for hours then rested and went at it again.

The two now lay there naked in bed. It was about one in the afternoon, and all Julia could do was stare at John's big black dick as he lay there sleeping next to her. 

It lay on his leg begging her to go get it. John had already pounded the shit out of her pussy and asshole but even though she was sore, she wanted more of John inside her. Julia smiled thinking about what had happened not too long ago. She remembered how John spanked her ass and pulled her hair. She thought about his long tongue in her pussy and how he ate her out for what seemed like an eternity. She thought about him pounding her asshole relentlessly and began to get wet. Julia began to rub her pussy and smiled at that big black cock that was calling out to her.

She reached down and began to stroke John's dick. John pretended not to notice and still be asleep. She could see that he was trying not to smile. Julia licked at his nipple that was nearest her.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

John turned his head as he continued to pretend that he was sleeping.

Julia grabbed his dick harder and stroked it quicker. She could see that John was still trying not to smile, but his legs began to move, and his dick began to harden.

Julia leaned down and flicked her tongue at the head of John's hard cock. John flinched slightly and then Julia licked the head again.

Julia licked all around the head of his huge black cock and then began to slowly take it into her mouth. John began to move and soon had a hand on Julia's head as she took more of his dick into her mouth. Julia cupped his balls as she sucked more and more of John's dick. Julia gagged as she took in too much too quickly. She stopped and began to lick John's rod and balls. She took one of his balls into her mouth and heard John moan.

Julia laughed and then licked up and down the entire length of John's shaft. Again she took John's cock into her mouth as she held it with both hands. She sucked furiously on his dick and now John had both hands on her head and was fucking her mouth. Julia loved being treated like a slut and began to cream.

She felt John's hand rubbing at her pussy from behind as she was sucking the whole nine inches of wonderful big black dick before her.

Julia stopped sucking and pulled the huge dick from her mouth. She stroked it a few more times. John's cock was rock hard and straight as a flagpole. Julia kissed his dick and looked up at John. "Oh yeah, it's ready!"

Julia straddled John and inserted his dick into her. A dick she craved, a dick that was not her husband's...

The End.

Published 
Written by LCAuthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments