Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking Young Black Cock on the Trail

"I see a black college student being sucked by a mature white man on the trail and I suck him too."

48
18 Comments 18
74.7k Views 74.7k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Famous Story

My name is Ed, and I had just turned forty-five years old and my wife Sue was forty-three. Sue had been encouraging me to start exercising to stay in shape. She was going to the gym near our home in the Pittsburgh suburbs, but it was more convenient for me to exercise at work.

The insurance company I worked for also encourages its employees to exercise. They installed a work-out area and shower facility in our building. That made it very convenient to go jogging either before work or over the lunch hour, and I started taking advantage of it.

The Pittsburgh area has many walking, jogging and biking trails, some of them near the river. My office is in an office park, which was also near a college. A very nice trail ran next to my office building and then through a park contiguous to the college, which is only about a quarter of a mile away. The trail meanders near the river, and it's a beautiful setting for exercising.

I started out jogging every day in the mornings before work. I left home early at the same time every day to miss the rush hour and was usually on the trail by 7:00 am. The section of the trail adjacent to the college is very beautiful, with thick woods on both sides of the trail. In one spot there is a bench placed on the side of the trail. There is also a small side trail that starts a few feet from the bench. It is almost hidden by the thick bushes, and I found out that it leads down to the river.

The trail isn't very heavily used that early in the morning. But, I did notice that every morning there was what looked to be a black college boy either just coming out of the little side trail by the bench or just going in. He is a good-looking kid, and I found out later that he is nineteen years old, six feet tall, and weighs about one hundred and eighty-five pounds.

The strange thing is there was usually a middle-aged white guy with him dressed in jogging shorts and a t-shirt. After a few weeks I started noticing that some of the same men would be there with that boy on different days. I would sometimes catch his eye and we would nod at each other. But the white guys never looked up at me. That all seemed unusual to me, but at the time I really didn’t try that hard to discern what might be going on.

After several months of jogging on the trail in the mornings, my boss started scheduling meetings for early mornings. I then started jogging at lunch time each day. You can just imagine my surprise when, on most days, I saw that same black boy using the side trail, and he always had a white guy with him. Then I was getting very curious about what might be going on.

I continued to watch the activity with the black boy until one day I saw him sitting alone on the bench as I approached. I thought that might be my chance to find out what was going on. I stopped running and walked towards the bench, and he looked up, nodded and smiled at me. I sat down next to him and said, “Hi, my name is Ed and I work over in the office park. Do you mind if I sit here with you for a minute?”

He looked over at me and said, “Oh hi, please have a seat. My name is Nathan and I go to the college over there across the park. I’ve seen you running out here for several months now.”

Then I said, “Yes, I’ve also seen you out here almost every day too. I saw you first in the mornings, and then at noon when my work schedule changed. I’ve been very curious about what is going on with you and those older white men. Would you mind telling me about it?”

Nathan then sheepishly smiled and said, “Well, I could tell you, Ed, but it might upset you. Are you sure you want to know?”

I was getting a little apprehensive, but I had already gone that far and said, “You’ve really got me curious now. Please tell me and I promise that I won’t react badly, no matter what it is.”

Then Nathan said, “Okay, here goes. Those white men responded to an ad that I posted on Craigslist. I was looking for older white men that had a thing for younger black guys.”

I have to admit to being pretty naïve at the time and asked, “What do you mean by them having a thing for black guys?”

Nathan looked both ways to be sure that no one else was approaching us and said, “Those are men who like to suck young cock, and especially young, big black cock. They really like the big cum loads that I shoot.”

I was stunned. I had never heard of men meeting like that, but finally was able to ask, “You mean that you advertise on Craigslist and say you are available to have your cock sucked? And then those men answer your ad and make arrangements to meet out here on the trail to suck you off?”

Nathan replied, “I can tell that you’ve never heard about this stuff, but it’s absolutely true.”

Then I said, “Well, how would you ever start doing something like this? It’s hard for me to understand it all.”

Nathan laughed a little and said, “In my case, I was looking online one night to find work to support myself in college. I do live with my parents in a residential complex about a half mile down the trail, but they can’t afford to help me with transportation, tuition, books and spending money. During my job search I came across Craigslist and started looking at the job postings in the Pittsburgh area. Then I noticed the men seeking men and casual encounters sections. I had never heard of Craigslist personal postings before and started reading them.”

Then I said, “Yeah, I’ve never heard of them either.”

Nathan continued saying, “I scanned the posting titles for hundreds of the listings and read many of them in detail. I soon identified a common theme. It seems that there are many more guys looking to suck cock than there are guys offering to have their cocks sucked. In addition, it seemed like the older guys were trying to find younger cocks to suck."

"But many of the postings from the younger guys said that they only wanted to be with other young guys. Finally, I noticed that many of the older white guys were trying to find big, black cocks to suck. I saw all of tha as an opportunity to make some money since I definitely have a big, black cock.”

I said, “Wow, that’s pretty perceptive for a young man like you to come to that conclusion. But wouldn’t it be illegal for you to advertise to sell your cock for money?”

Nathan said, “Yes, it probably would be sexual solicitation to do that. But, I found another way to hopefully avoid the problem. I’m not totally sure if it is legal, but I decided to advertise that I wanted money for my time, not specifically mentioning any sex.”

Then I said, “I’m no attorney so I couldn’t say if that is legal. Have you ever had any problems with the police out here?

Nathan said, “No, not yet. I always make it very clear that they are not paying to suck my cock, but only to spend time with me. And besides, I have had one of the police officers at the school suck me off.”

That was all very new and fascinating to me, so I asked, “So how did you get started actually meeting with men?”

Nathan continued, “I started with a posting title of ‘Black Boy for Mature Men” and showed my age as nineteen and location as the park by the college. Then in the body of the posting I just described how they could spend time with me if they were generous. I also included two pictures, one with my cock hard and the other with it soft. You wouldn’t believe the responses I got. Within twenty minutes I got over fifty responses."

"It took me three hours to correspond with them by email and sort out who was serious and who were just flakes. That response was good evidence that I had assessed the situation correctly about those white men wanting some young, black cock. I was able to narrow down the responses that first time to five men who worked in the office park over there where you work, and two from the college. We then made arrangements to meet by this bench.”

Nathan paused for a moment to see if I had any questions and then continued, “I did some scouting before I met with anyone the first time and discovered this little-used side trail. It goes down to the river where there is another bench I sit on while they suck my cock and swallow my cum. No offense, but I really enjoy watching these older, white cock suckers hungrily sucking my cock and balls and then swallowing my juices. Many of them seem to have an unquenchable hunger for my cum.”

I smiled and said, “Damn, if you’ve been with guys in my office complex, I might even know some of them. I know that I haven’t seen you every time you’re out here, but our schedules seem to be about the same since I have seen you so often.”

Nathan then said, “It was best for me and most of my customers to schedule our meetings for either early morning, lunch time, or at the end of the day after work and school. That’s why you’ve seen me out here in the mornings and at lunch. I’ve arranged my class schedules, so I am available at those times.”

I then asked, “How many different men have you been with? I have noticed some of the same guys on different days, so you must have some repeat customers. How often do you have to advertise on Craigslist?”

Nathan smiled and said, “I can see that you are very curious about all of this, so I’ll answer as much as I can. I have developed a lot of repeat customers, so I only have to repeat my Craigslist ad about every two weeks or so. My repeat customers just send me an email when they're hungry for some more of my nut and we schedule it. Most of the men come from your office complex, but I also have a few people that suck me at the college. On most week days I have customers in the morning, at noon, and after school, so I keep pretty busy.”

I was amazed that someone could have that much sex every day so I asked, “How do you manage to do it that often?”

Nathan laughed again and said, “Hey, man, I’m only nineteen years old. If I wasn’t selling my cock then I’d probably be masturbating several times a day anyway. This way I can get my rocks off and make some good money doing it.”

Then it occurred to me to ask, “Why were you sitting on this bench alone today?”

Nathan said, “I had arrangements for a guy to suck me at noon, but he didn’t show up. So I was just sitting here to see if he would come late. If he does show up or contacts me later, I’ll make him pay double for the inconvenience he caused me.”

Then I asked, “Well, how much do you charge for these meetings?”

Nathan explained, “It kind of depends on the guy and his situation. Most of them pay me between twenty and fifty dollars to suck my cock. Many of the business guys will pay fifty, but I also have some students at the college who only pay twenty. I also have two professors who I let suck me for free, but they help me with my grades for that."

"If I’m not too busy, I’ll sometimes let men negotiate me down to thirty-five or so. I’m still surprised that men will pay money to suck my cock and swallow my cum. You’d think I’d have to pay someone to do that for me. I make an average of about five hundred dollars per week doing this, with the highest week being eight hundred and the lowest about two fifty. My biggest weeks come when I provide some special services on the weekends.”

I then asked, “What kind of special services do you provide?”

He answered, “Some of my cock suckers, usually the older business guys, will pick me up on a Friday or Saturday night and take me home to fuck their wives. Those cuckolds just love seeing their wives fucked with my big cock, and they always suck my cum out of her pussy after I ejaculate into them. The wives really love the way my very thick, nine inch cock stretches out their pussies. They will usually pay me one hundred dollars to fuck their wives to compensate me for the travel and fucking time.”

I was starting to feel really ignorant, and I had never heard of cuckolds before. I was also wondering how Nathan kept himself safe from diseases doing so much sex. So I asked, “Damn, Nathan that sounds pretty hot having all of those men suck your cock and then some of the wives fucking you. But, how do you keep yourself safe from diseases?”

He replied, “Yeah, Ed, I have thought about that quite a bit, especially since most of my customers want to suck and and have their wives fuck me bareback. They just love the feeling of my bare cock and then the cum shooting into them. There is no way to be sure that those people are safe, but I feel that by mostly being with older married people, they have more to lose than I do. I always ask them about their health, just like they ask me. I also keep my eyes open for any obvious problems that can be seen visually. One other thing is that I never do any anal sex, which helps lessen the risks.”

I then realized that we had been talking for quite a while and I needed to head back to work. I never had any sexual desires to be with a man, but I had to admit that all of that talk of cock sucking and fucking was having an affect on me, and I actually had a hard on. I was also intrigued by Nathan’s description of his thick, nine inch cock. I remembered seeing cocks in the showers at school and in the military, but none of them were hard or anywhere near that large.

Then I said, “Well, Nathan, I have really enjoyed talking with you. You have told me about things that I had no idea were happening, and I appreciate your time. But, I need to get back to work now. Good luck and I’ll probably see you out here in the future.”

Nathan then smiled and said, “It’s also been enjoyable for me to talk with someone that wasn’t just trying to suck my cock. I’m amazed that you were so interested in all of this, given that you have no experience with it. If you want to learn first-hand what it is like when these guys suck me off, you could come out a little earlier than noon tomorrow and hide in the bushes near the bench by the river and watch us. In the meantime, you can always look at my Craigslist posting from two weeks ago to see what those other men find so attractive about my cock.”

I headed back to the office to shower and change. I sat at my desk thinking about all that Nathan and I had discussed, and surprisingly found that my dick was getting hard again. So, I decided to look up Nathan’s Craigslist posting, which was pretty easy to locate. The text was just as he said it would be, and the pictures were unbelievable.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

His soft, uncut, black cock looked to be about seven inches long and almost six inches in circumference, about like a summer sausage. His large, egg-sized balls were hanging down even lower than his cock. The picture of his hard cock showed it sticking straight out with a big head and thick corona, and the surface was covered with thick veins. It was even thicker than the soft picture showed and must have been over six inches in circumference.

I never had any sexual desires for men, but there I was sitting at my desk looking at that young man’s cock and my underwear was soaked with precum. I really didn’t understand those feelings, but decided right then to go to the park the next day to watch someone sucking his cock.

The next day I was hiding in the bushes next to the bench at 11:55 am, waiting to see an older white man sucking Nathan’s big, black cock. I only had to wait a few minutes before Nathan walked up to the bench and sat down. He was followed by a man I knew from my office named Mitchell. He's about fifty years old and I would never have guessed that he's a cock sucker. He has pictures of his wife, kids and grandkids on his desk and he never engaged in any off-color conversations or jokes.

Nathan looked over to where I was hiding in the bushes and winked at me and then said, “Come on now, Mitchell, take your place on your knees between my legs and get to work on my big cock. You know that you’re hungry for some more of my thick Negro cum.”

I was surprised to see Mitchell obediently drop to his knees, unbuckle Nathan’s belt, and then unzip and pull down his pants. Nathan lifted his ass to help Mitchell slide his pants down, and then scooted down a little until his balls were hanging over the edge of the bench. Mitchell had a hungry look on his face as he reached for Nathan’s soft cock and took it into his mouth. Mitchell was sucking that nice cock while stroking Nathan’s balls with one hand. He then pulled down his running shorts with the other hand and began to stroke his little, white dick.

What a sight that was. Mitchell was slobbering all over Nathan’s hard cock, and I was surprised how much of it he could get into his mouth and throat. It was pretty obvious that he had done it before, because I never even heard him gagging. At one point Mitchell pulled away, leaned down, and started licking and sucking Nathan’s big balls. He even lifted them up and sucked Nathan’s perineum. The most amazing thing was how obsessed Mitchell seemed to be sucking that cock and those balls.

I even surprised myself when I realized that I had unconsciously pulled down my shorts and was also stroking my own cock. Seeing all of that was getting me very excited. I was even starting to wonder what it would be like to suck Nathan’s cock and balls.

Mitchell then moved back up to suck on that big cock, and I saw that Nathan was taking charge again. He placed his hands to the sides of Mitchell’s head and began forcefully slamming his cock into Mitchell’s mouth. That continued for only a few more minutes when Nathan moaned and said, “Okay, cock sucker, here comes your lunch.”

I saw the base of Nathan’s cock throbbing and Mitchell’s throat working to swallow that load of cum. The blissful look on Mitchell’s face and his own cum shooting onto the ground told me that he was enjoying Nathan’s big load of cum. Nathan’s cock kept pulsing for about thirty seconds, and then Mitchell kept on sucking as the cock softened in his mouth.

Nathan pushed Mitchell’s head away and said, “Whoa, cock sucker, that’s all I’ve got for now. I know that you can’t get enough of my cum, but there will be more next time for you. By the way, be sure to let me know when you want me to fuck your wife again. I really like her tight pussy and enjoy it when you suck my balls while I’m fucking her.”

When I heard Nathan talking about fucking Mitchell’s wife I shot my own load on the ground. Mitchell then stood up and pulled up his shorts and started to walk back to the main trail. I just assumed that Nathan got paid ahead of time, so there was no need for more conversation.

Then Nathan looked over to me, smiled and said, “Come on over, Ed and get a closer look at my cock. I saw that you were turned on enough watching us that you jacked off in the bushes.”

I was a little embarrassed that he had caught me masturbating while watching my friend suck his cock, but I came out of the bushes and sat next to him. Then Nathan said, “Go ahead and feel the weight of it if you want to. But, I can’t let you suck it right now since I just shot a big load of cum. I do have some time available for you tomorrow at noon though if you are interested. I’ll even let you suck me the first time for free. I like you, and that would be my way of marketing for new customers”

I was shocked that he would just assume that I’d want to suck his cock and said, “Wait a minute, Mitchell. What makes you think that I want to hold your cock, much less suck it?”

Mitchell smiled and said, “You were more than interested when we talked about it yesterday, and then even came to watch today. Then when I saw you masturbating while watching, I just figured that you would be interested in sucking me too. And besides, I’ve been doing this long enough now that I know how hungry a lot of older white guys are for my big cock and balls and tasty cum."

"You saw the look of pleasure on Mitchell’s face when he was sucking me and especially when he tasted and swallowed my cum. Well, you had the same look on your face when you were watching him suck me. Come on and just admit that you want to taste my cock. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of white guys like to have black guys be aggressive with them and feed them our superior black cocks and cum.”

I was having a hard time understanding what was happening to me. There I was a happily married man considering what Nathan was saying. I was even getting turned on by his aggressiveness. For the first time in my life I was actually considering sucking a man’s cock. Nathan sure seemed to know a lot about human nature for such a young guy. I was starting to realize that he was right about my desires. I slowly reached over to hold his heavy, thick cock.

It was still wet and slimy from Mitchell’s saliva and some remnants of cum. My cock is only about five inches long and thin, so the weight of Nathan’s big cock was arousing to me. I held it in my hand and began stroking him. His cock started to harden and then Nathan pushed my hand away and said, “I need to get to class right now, but meet me here tomorrow at noon and I’ll give you your first suck on my cock.”

I agreed to meet Nathan at the bench the next day, even though I still wasn’t sure that I could do it. When I got back to work I decided to chat with Mitchell. It was kind of fun knowing what he did and not realizing that I knew, and I just wanted to see what his general demeanor was after having sucked Nathan’s cock.

Mitchell was normally quiet and not very outgoing, so I was a little surprised that he seemed so upbeat and happy. After I discussed my business I said, “Hey, Mitchell, I understand that you go jogging on the trail at lunch most days. I’ve been jogging out there too, but it gets kind of boring sometimes. What do you do to relieve the boredom?”

I saw from the expression on his face that he was thinking about his experience with Nathan and he was smiling. Then he said, “Well, I don’t get a chance to jog every day so it doesn’t get that boring for me. I always try to find something fun to think about.”

Then I said, “I go out there most days, and I sometimes see a black college boy going into the bushes near that bench by the college. Do you have any idea what that’s all about?”

I saw the distressed look on his face, but he recovered quickly and said, “Yeah, I’ve seen him out there too. He usually has a white guy with him, but I have no idea what they are doing. And, we probably don’t want to know. Some other guys have told me that they could be going into the bushes for sex.”

I tried to act surprised and totally clueless and said, “Holy smokes, could they really be doing that out there? I can’t imagine what they’d be doing. What do you think?”

Mitchell answered, “I don’t really know, but it’s none of our business anyway. I suggest you stay away from there to avoid trouble.”

I decided that I had pushed the conversation far enough. The main thing I wanted to know was how Mitchell was feeling about things, and he sure seemed happy enough about sucking that big, black cock. I decide right there that I would meet with Nathan the next day.

I arrived a little early the next day and sat on the bench by the river. I only waited a few minutes until Nathan arrived and said, “I’m very happy you showed up Ed. I just knew that you wanted to suck my cock. I’ll go easy on you this first time since you’ve probably never sucked a cock before. Just remember that when I start to ejaculate you need to swallow continuously to keep from choking on my thick semen. I didn’t have an appointment this morning, so I’ll be shooting a big load for you. Just sit right there and I’ll stand in front of you and lower my pants. Take your time to get acquainted with my cock and balls.”

I then watched as Nathan lowered his pants, and he wasn’t wearing any underwear. I guess he was having so much sex that underwear would just get in his way. His cock was soft ,and I reached out and took it into my hand, while rubbing his balls with my other hand. The cock felt firm, yet pliable, and it started to harden as I stroked. I liked the feeling of his thick head and corona, and the veins were growing and pulsing. I tentatively stuck out my tongue to taste my first cock and found that the head was already covered in precum.

The taste was a little salty and sweet, and not at all unpleasant. I took a deep breath and then sucked the head and first couple of inches of that nice cock into my mouth. It felt a little like hard rubber, and I liked the feeling of it in my mouth. I started moving back and forth sucking him and he said, “That’s it, my little cock sucker. Suck on my meat.”

For some reason I didn’t even mind being called a cock sucker. I continued taking more and more of his meat into my mouth until he was totally hard and pressing against my throat. I was gagging a little and Nathan said, “Just breathe deeply and try to open your throat. Most people can’t take my cock all the way down, but maybe you can do it if we train you. That’s it; I can feel it going into your throat now. Why don’t you pull back and try sucking my balls before I shoot my load?”

I pulled back and started licking and sucking his very black scrotum. I could get one of his balls in my mouth, and the leathery texture and taste were very arousing to me. I must have been doing a good job because Nathan said, “Damn, Ed, most guys don’t enjoy sucking my balls as much as you are. Let’s try something else. Go ahead and sit on the ground with your back to the bench and lay your head back on the seat. Then I’ll back up over you and sit on your face, so you can enjoy my balls and perineum.

I couldn’t be sure how that would turn out, but I was so turned on that I wanted to give it a try. I laid my head back, and then as he moved over me I could first see his hairy ass and perineum, and then his balls fell across my face. I sucked on his balls for a few minutes, and then he moved forward and pushed his swollen perineum into my mouth.

That was getting pretty close to his asshole, but I just sucked on that tasty bulge. I knew that I was doing a good job because Nathan was moaning and saying, “Oh fuck yeah, man, that really feels great. Not many guys will do that for me. I’ll be I can even get you to suck my ass someday. But for now, just enjoy munching on my balls and perineum.”

Strangely enough, I liked the feeling of being pinned under Nathan and sucking his balls. After about ten more minutes sucking his balls, Nathan pushed off me and said, “I want to finish this off now. Just stay there and I’ll fuck your face by leaning over you on the bench.”

Nathan then put his hands on the back of the bench and leaned over me. He pushed his hard cock back into my mouth and started vigorously fucking me. I was having a bit of a hard time handling his big cock, but finally got used to his rhythm. I really felt like a slut, having my mouth fucked like a cunt, but soon enough Nathan was getting close to shooting his load into me. He said, “Oh shit, open wide, cock sucker. Here comes my big load of cream for you to eat.”

Right after Nathan said that, I felt his cock stiffen even more and begin to throb, and the first spurts of his potent seed splashed into my mouth. I did as he told me earlier and swallowed as fast as I could, discovering that I really enjoyed the taste and texture of his thick cum. He continued fucking my face until his cum was spent and his cock started to soften. He then pulled back and sat on the bench and said, “Oh fuck man. I can hardly believe that was your first time sucking cock and swallowing cum. That was the best suck job I’ve had in a while, and that’s saying something for me. You are a natural at this, Ed.”

That was a very dubious compliment, but I somehow felt proud that I had done a good job sucking and swallowing Nathan. The strange thing was that I wanted more, so I got on my knees between his legs and alternated sucking his cock and balls for another ten minutes. 

Nathan pushed me away as he said, “We have to stop this now. I have a class in a few minutes. If you want to suck me again, just respond to my Craigslist ad so I can send you my email address. And of course I’ll probably see you out here on the trail a lot. You're a good cock sucker, and I might even give you a discount if you keep sucking me like you did today.”

I continued meeting with and sucking Nathan about once a week on the trail for the next year. He was my first and best cock to suck for a long time, but then I advertised on Craigslist to find some other cock to suck. I also eventually told Mitchell that I knew about him sucking Nathan and let him know that I did too. We became great friends and often sucked each other off when we couldn’t find anyone else.

So, that was the start of my desire to suck cock and swallow cum. I still liked pussy better than anything else, but as my wife got a little older the sex with her ended. I was just thankful that I met Nathan when I did, and he helped begin my desires to suck cock and swallow cum.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments