Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suki, Chapter 2

"Their relationship heats up until one day when they get an unexpected surprise!"

1
13 Comments 13
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Once in the bedroom, I sat down on the bed and watched as Suki got undressed. Suki turned around and I unzipped her dress in the back. She turned to face me again, watching my face as she gave me a little show, slowly removing her dress a little at a time. She slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders, but held the dress up to cover her breasts for a moment.

Smiling shyly, she slipped it slowly down revealing more and more until her hard pink nipples poked out above the dress to greet me. The cool air (I like my room cool when I sleep) hardened them further, and she let the dress drop from there.

Suki really was a beautiful woman with a lovely face, big, dark eyes and silky brown, shoulder-length hair. She had a hot, sexy, porn-star figure; not skinny, but not overly voluptuous either. She also had wonderful 34C breasts which she was quite proud of, and rightfully so. They had large, dark areolas and thick, stiff nipples that begged to be sucked and chewed on. And who was I to argue with a pair of perfect nipples? 

Suki was the quintessential Japanese woman, shy and timid, and she stood there quietly with her eyes lowered, waiting for some sort of reaction from me. My reaction wasn't long in coming either. I reached out to her and when she placed her hand in mine I pulled her to me, bringing her between my open legs and wrapping her hands around behind her to hold them there.

She was at the perfect height for me to taste those tender nubs, and I greedily sucked one into my mouth, licking and sucking on the pink crinkled bud. Suki smiled as I drew her close, then shut her eyes and softly mewled her pleasure as my mouth closed around her nipple. With my hands holding her close and capturing hers in the process, I alternated licking and sucking on those beautiful fleshy globes, chewing on her nipples and feasting on her ravenously.

Suki laid her head back, moaning and breathing through her mouth. Her breathing became harder and faster as I clamped my lips around one pleasure globe, tracing her areola and caressing her nipple with my tongue. After a few minutes of concentrating on one of Suki's splendid breasts, I switched to the other, and repeated the sucking and licking.

Switching back and forth, I enjoyed every minute my lips and tongue were in contact with her beautiful mounds. Suki was enjoying it too. Her pussy was leaking like a broken faucet; I could smell the fresh lubricating juices and I could hear her panting hard. 

As much as I enjoyed pleasuring Suki with her succulent mammaries in my mouth, I enjoyed it even more when I ate her lovely pussy. Suki pushed me gently in that direction, and I put up no resistance.

Kissing my way down Suki's luscious body, she squirmed and writhed trying to get me to hurry and reach where we both wanted me to be. But I was also enjoying the trip exploring this lovely woman. However, I finally did arrive at Suki's center and the aroma she was giving off was heavenly. I couldn't get enough of her musky scent.

I slid a pillow under her hips so her sweet pussy was presented perfectly to my mouth for our mutual pleasure. I lifted Suki's legs up over my shoulders and wrapped my arms around her slender thighs. Spreading her fat, swollen pussy lips with my fingers, I feasted on the delicious nectar that had been collecting in her adorable love hole.

After my taste buds had enjoyed every drop, I looked up at Suki's face. Her eyes were rolled back, she was breathing hard through her mouth and her arms were sprawled at her side. She was totally loving what my mouth was doing to her pussy.

I was loving it just as much as she was. I began nibbling with my lips on one of her outer labia and playfully tugging at it with my teeth. My tongue traced the edge of her love hole, hoping to catch any stray juices that had escaped earlier, but also because Suki's pussy had so many sensitive spots that I wanted to hit them all. I continued to nibble, stopping just short of her throbbing, swollen clit before I moved my attentions to the other side of her pussy. 

Again I planted soft butterfly kisses on the outer lip and traced her love hole with my tongue. I nibbled and kissed my way up her outer lip, but stopped agonizingly short of her clit again. Suki moaned and writhed under me, her thigh muscles jerking spasmodically, and thrusting her delectable pussy into my face. I knew she was on the verge of cumming. 

I moved my mouth back to the pair of lips where I had started and this time I concentrated on her inner lip. I caressed it with my tongue, not forgetting to harvest the nectar that was flowing freely. With the thumb of one hand, I began rubbing her clit and with the other hand I shoved two fingers into her pussy, fingerfucking her while licking up all the delectable juices that she was giving me. It was more than my beautiful Suki could handle and it pushed her over the edge almost immediately. 

"OHHHMYYYGODDD!" she screamed as she came hard. 

I held on tightly to her thighs, my mouth plastered against her love hole and my tongue thrust in as far as it would go. Her shaking thighs squeezed my head and her hands pressed my face hard against her pussy, which is exactly where it wanted to be anyhow.

I drank in Suki's fresh cum juices savoring the taste of her rapture, one of the most delicious treats I have ever had the pleasure of swallowing. Suki climaxed with a strong squeeze of her shapely thighs, and a last strong push on the back of my head, then sank back into the mattress, while I licked up all the juices that were left.

Suki lay there panting and sweat drenched, as the last of her orgasm caused her body to jerk and spasm intermittently. I let her rest for a few moments while I undressed, removing my shirt, shoes and socks, and trousers. But Suki stopped me when I reached for my boxers, wanting to unwrap me herself. She got off the bed and knelt on the floor in front of me. 

Suki admired the bulge in my boxers for a couple moments before proceeding, tracing the outline of it and lightly running her fingertips along the length, giggling when it twitched. She leaned forward and kissed the bulge through the fabric of my boxers.

Looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes, she reached up and slowly drew my boxers down until my cock popped free.

She grabbed my stiff eager cock, and smiled up at me, saying, "I want to suck your cock." as she slowly swiped her tongue over the head. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she slipped the head into her mouth.

While she had excellent technique, it was the way she looked at me that made this something extra special - it was obvious just how much she loved doing this. I've had many women tell me they love to suck cock, but so many of them seem to want to get things over with as fast as possible. Suki, however, truly DOES love to suck cock, and it showed.

Her mouth slid up and down over my cock, taking me a bit deeper each time. Her tempo was just the way I liked it, not the jackhammer up-and-down of the porn star, but a soft, sensual motion of making love to me with her mouth. Sometimes she held the shaft lightly in her hand, as she slipped it out of her mouth to lick it with her soft tongue. 

Other times she rested her hands on my thighs, but she always worked me only with her mouth. I know some guys like to be stroked during a blowjob, but not me. And somehow she knew that I wanted to feel her mouth alone, and I loved her for that.

My cock is of average size - not huge, but big enough for the women I have had. And it seemed to suit her just fine, too. She tried to deepthroat me a few times, but she couldn't quite get all of it in her mouth. She varied her speed and motion as she worked me in and out of her warm mouth, enjoying herself as she sucked and licked my shaft. She was in no hurry to make me cum, and I certainly wasn't either. 

I relished the feel of her soft tongue on the underside of my cock, licking back and forth across the shaft. I wrapped my fingers in her long, dark hair as her head bobbed slowly up and down. Occasionally she looked up at me with my cock in her mouth, a look of lust that turned me on even more knowing she was having as much fun as I was (if that was possible).

As much as I would have liked to stay right there, feeling the heat of her warm, soft, wonderful mouth, and watching her lips wrapped around me as they slid up and down my shaft, the time finally came when I knew I wouldn't be able to resist any longer.

When she was ready for the next activity, I placed Suki on the bed on her hands and knees, pushed her head down onto the bed and approached her from behind. 

“Now to get down to business!” I remarked as I traced a finger around her dripping pussy.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

Suki moaned and tried to push back but I pulled my hand away before she could feel much.

"Uh-uh, Suki, honey; you've had your fun. This one is for me!" I said, mock scolding her. "You wouldn't want to get a spanking now would you?" I chuckled. Suki moaned again at the idea.

I lowered my face between her legs. Suki's sweet scent filled my nose as I opened my mouth and covered her pussy. I could feel the heat from her well before my lips made contact with her soft folds. First a kiss, then a lick, then it was a full out assault on her slick slit with my tongue. Suki gasped at the touch of my tongue and pushed her ass higher for me. Suki's pussy was like sticking my tongue into a tub of hot honey, her pussy just seemed to melt in my mouth. 

I swirled my tongue around inside her causing Suki to jerk and press her pussy back harder into my face. She was breathing hard and moaning while I continued my feast. I licked my way all around her delicious hole. Spreading her lips apart with my fingers I saw the delicate pink interior leading into the dark recess of her. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could causing Suki to gasp loudly. She quickly regained her composure and almost instantly my tongue was coated with her delicious cum. Suki began squeezing my tongue with the muscles inside her pussy. 

It felt like her cunt was trying to pull my tongue out of my mouth and deeper into her. I licked and sucked on her sweet gash, sliding my finger inside to finger fuck her while I ate her delicious womanhood. After several minutes Suki began gasping in quick short breaths. Her pussy clenched down on my finger with amazing strength and she arched her back as a tremendous orgasm ripped through her. I just kept feasting and pumping my finger in and out of her.

Looking up, I could see Suki's head thrashing back and forth as her orgasm continued. Her sweet juices were pouring out of her hole from around my finger as my assault on her sex continued. It almost seemed like she was getting a bit delirious and losing her mind. Her words mixed English and Japanese along with some incoherent babbling and none of it made much sense at all. Suki was in complete and utter bliss. When her pussy began to alternate between gripping and releasing my finger, that’s when I made my move. 

I raised up from between her legs, stood up behind her and lined my cast iron dick up with her hole. I pulled out my finger and replaced it instantly with my cock, slamming into her all the way down to the base with a loud squish, and impaling her on seven inches of American beef. It felt like I had just slid into a molten hot vise made of silk. Suki's head came up off the bed, her mouth wide open and her eyes as big as saucers. 

Placing my hands on either hip to hold her steady and help me drive deeper into her, I began pumping my cock in and out of her with long powerful strokes. I was going to fuck a hole through her if I had my way, and Suki did nothing to prevent me from that very task. Suki grasped at the bed sheets, wadding up the fabric and gripping it so tight I saw her knuckles turn white. She moaned and whimpered and cried as her lust raged inside her. That was like having my own cheering section! 

I hammered away into Suki without any regard, my lust and passion taking over me. My long deep strokes would bottom out my cock against her womb before returning to the surface for air. Suki was going crazy, thrashing her head from side to side, clawing at the bed, and pushing back against my thrusts. Once in awhile amidst the pounding I was giving her, I was able to distinguish two words between her gasps, “Yes” and “More.” 

That was all I needed to hear! I switched from long powerful strokes to short rapid ones, slamming into her as fast and as hard as I could. Suki only spread her legs wider, bracing herself against my onslaught, and pressed her crotch upward against me, her thighs trembling with the effort of keeping her upright. She was offering her sweet gash up to me without any reservations! 

I could feel my cock beginning to swell and a rapidly approaching orgasm building in my nuts. I hammered away into Suki until my thrusts became erratic and then buried myself into her as deeply as I could go before shooting a huge load inside her. Suki screamed as she felt my hot seed splash against her pussy walls, pushing back even harder to get me as deep as she possibly could. Her pussy began milking my dick again, rippling from the base to the top as my dick pumped my seed into her. 

After what seemed like minutes, and several jerking spasms later, the throbbing in my dick subsided. Suki fell limp onto the bed while breathing heavily. I eased my cock out of her and laid down next to her. I was sweating and breathing hard, but I felt really good.

Several minutes later, I propped myself up on one elbow and looked over at Suki in all of her naked beauty. She was lying flat on her back with her arms at her sides and her legs still wide apart, a light shine of sweat covered her, accentuating her smooth curves while her chest heaved up and down. She was a perfect vision.

She lifted her head up and pulled mine down with her arms and she began kissing me passionately, sliding her tongue in and out of my mouth. 

Once we had rested a minute, Suki laid down in my arms and we cuddled together in affectionate contentment. Suki and I spent the night together and it was wonderful. The next day, however, things would take a decidedly different turn.

Suki and I had gotten up and after a little more kissing and welcoming the morning together, we decided to go out for breakfast. We found a nice little diner not too far away and had a good breakfast. I was hungrier than I realized because the steak and eggs I had were delicious and Suki enjoyed her breakfast as well. The sun was shining and it looked to be a great day.

"Suki, if you don't have to get home, how would you like to go for a drive today?" I asked her. I thought it would give me an excuse to spend more time with her.

"I would love to go for a drive with you, Jack. But I need to go home for a bit to change clothes," she said.

"That's fine. We can go to my place for a minute and I can get into something comfortable since we are so close and then hit your place on the way out of town," I said. So we left the diner and went back to my house.

When we got there I noticed a message on my answering machine: "Hi son, Your Dad and I are in town for a bit and we wanted to stop by and see you. It's been a long time since we last visited. It's 10:00 in the morning now and we should be there around 12:00. I hope we can catch you! See you in a bit honey!" my Mom said.

"Well, I guess that delays our drive a bit! Do you want me to take you home and pick you up later - if we still want to go for that drive?" I asked her.

"Actually, I'd like to meet your parents if you don't mind. I miss my own mother and never knew my father so meeting your parents would be nice. Besides, it will give me a chance to thank them for raising such a wonderful son for me!" she said smiling.

"Okay, I guess that would be all right. The man you are going to meet is my stepfather - my real father died in a car accident many years ago. And my Mom... well she is a bit of a character! She's sweet as can be, but she hasn't quite figured out that I am an adult yet!" I said.

"Well, don't worry, baby... I have!" Suki giggled.

I went in and changed while Suki sat on the sofa and when I had finished I came in and sat next to her. We found something on the TV to watch while we waited for my folks to arrive.

It took about an hour or so before I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. "Hi son!" Mom said, throwing her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek. She always acted like we hadn't seen each other in years!|

"Hi Mom, Hi Tom, come on in. I have someone I want you to meet," I said. I brought them into the living room. "Mom, Tom, this is Suki," I said.

Suki said hello to my Mom, but when she turned to my stepfather, her face went pale and she looked like she had just seen a ghost!
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments