Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summertime Threesome

"The neighbor scores big time"

4
2 Comments 2
16.1k Views 16.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Michael Hawkins was your typical student in school. He made sure that all of his studies were done before anything else had happened in his life. A lot of times, he wished he had more freedom to do what he had wanted but his parents were afraid that he may stray down a path of drugs and crime. Michael's brother David was doing a life bid for murder and he had been locked up for 5 years of a life sentence with no chance of parole so his parents made sure tht they did everything they could to make sure that Michael would succeed. Even if that meant totally destroying his social life to a mere footnote. So he decided to put all his energy into making his parents happy so he can get the freedom that he wanted. Summertime was starting and his parents went on a two week vacation to get away, and Michael was estatic about the short freedom he would have. After getting a lecture from mom and dad about the rules while they were gone, after he dropped them off at the airport he headed back home to take a swim in the pool. Not only Michael was a book worm, he also kept in shape regularly by doing push ups and lifting weights in the family basaement and doing an occasional swim for cardio. Plus it did not hurt to have good genetics. His dad was jamaican and his mom was japanese but no one really looked at him as a guy to date because he never really opened up to anyone.  He was laying out by the pool relaxing when he saw someone peek over the wall, it was his neighbor Melissa. Melissa was a friend of Michael's while growing up but they had somewhat drifted apart over the years. Melissa was a beautiful girl with hazel eyes and a dark olive skin tone, plus she was toting 36C breasts and a J-Lo ass that made men stop in their tracks. They would talk from time to time about life and school and how bad they could not wait to break out. What no one knew was this....they almost slept together but Michael had gotten cold feet and got scared remembering what his parents told him. This was two years ago and Michael remembered that incident very well and every time he saw her. She was looking at him while he was reading staring his body up and down she was getting turned on by the sight of him and she was thinking of something devious to come up with. Her last boyfriend could only go 5 minutes before cumming every tme so she dumped his ass and killed his reputation.  She could be real sweet but when she did not get what she wanted she could be a real bitch, and Michael knew all too well because he heard the stories. She was still staring at him when her cell phone rang. Michael thought it was his but it was not so he went back to reading and Melissa went down and picked up her phone. It was her friend Teresa on the other end.

"What's up girl?" She said to her.

"Nothing, chillin. What you doin?" Teresa asked her with curiosity.

"Nothin. You remember that boy Michael Hawkins?" She asked.

"Yeah, bookworm boy, what about him?" She replied.

"He is looking good in the backyard right now. And I got a plan that could work for both of us." She said.

"What you got in mind?" Teresa asked with interest.

"You need some dick and I need some dick, are you in?" She asked Teresa.

"Girl, I'm down. I'll be right over." Teresa told her.

"Alright, later." Melissa sais and hung up the phone. She quickly looked over and saw that Michael went back into the house. She went inside her house to get out of her bikini and get dressed into her white shorts and blue top and matching tennis shoes. She was waiting for Teresa to come over to give her the details of her plan. Melissa had her plan mapped out when she hung up the phone. Teresa arrived over 10 minutes later and Melissa started to talk. Melissa basically said she wanted to do this because flat out she was horny and she wanted to share the wealth. Teresa and Melissa could be mistaken for cousins but the only differences were that Teresa had 36B breasts and her eyes were light green, but she had some of sexiest lips ever put on a woman.  After conversating over a coke and a joint, they were ready to execute their plan.

"You ready?" Melissa asked her.

"This better be good bitch" Teresa said after she took two more hits of the joint.

"Let's go." Melissa and Teresa grabbed some condoms and headed next door.

Michael was busy on the phone talking to his older brother David. Michael and David were born 6 months apart but David always had a knack for getting in trouble. Michael cried very hard at his brother's trial and David told him never to end up like him. Michael took that to heart which is why he always stayed clean from drugs and alcohol. After he hung up with David, Michael went back to watching ESPN when he heard the doorbell ring. He was wondering who would come over at this time of the day, he surely was expecting no one. But when he looked through the peep hole he thought he was dreaming so he opened the door to see who it was. It was Melissa and her friend Teresa. Michael thought he was losing his mind.

"What's up Melissa?" He asked with curiosity.

"Nothin, just thought I come over and say hi. This is Teresa." she pointed at her friend who was staring at Michael up and down and so far she was liking what she had seen.

"Hey." Michael said asd smiled. Whenever Michael smiled, it lit up a room.

"Ain't you gonna invite us in? Rude ass." Teresa said.

"Oh yeah, come in" Michael could not believe this. Two beautiful girls at his house. His brain was scrambling about the situation, so he decided to ask some questions to find out why.

"So what brings y'all here?" He asked them.

"Well Michael, I saw you relaxing at the pool earlier and to be blunt I became turned on. Plus I know you felt bad about that incident a while back." When she said that she planted her lovely ass right on his cock "I think it is time for, what's the word that means for making up?" All three laughed at the same time.

"You mean redemption." He replied. Michael's cock was starting to become erect with her ass planted on it. Teresa was watching, slowly getting turned on by the two of them.

"Yup. So why don't you redeem yourself." She then turned around and kissed Michael. He wrapped his hands around her and kissed her back. Teresa took her shoes off and laid back on the couch, lifted her skirt and moved her thong to the side and started to rub her clit while Michael and Melissa were kissing. Melissa broke their kiss, and kissed his cheeks, nibbled his ears, licked his neck. She then removed his shirt and looked at his body one more time.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

She was in awe how good his body looked. He looked like a top male model. She took her mouth and kissed his chest and bit his nipples. She then went to his navel and licked it too. She turned to Teresa and told her to come over to them. Michael then got an idea to take initiative and he rose to his feet.

"Let's move to my room" He grabbed the girls hands and they all went into his room.  Once the door was shut, Melissa and Teresa went down to their knees and pulled Michael's shorts down. Their eyes went wide when they both looked at the size of his cock. It was 7 inches normally and now with it being fully erect it had extended to a full 11 inches. Teresa took it in her hand and stroked it slowly. Her mouth was watering and she wanted to have her lips wrapped around it.

"I am gonna suck your fucking cock dry." Teresa told him while she looked up at him. Melissa raised an eyebrow.

"Girl, don't drain him all the way, I want a taste." Melissa said and she pushed Michael back onti his bed. They started to make out and Teresa started sucking his huge cock. Michael was in heaven, he had Melissa kissing him and he had her friend Teresa sucking his cock fiercely. Melissa broke the kiss again and she sat on both knees and took off her top. Her nipples were hard and she wanted to have them sucked.

"Suck my nipples baby." She asked him and Michael started with her right nipple and she caressed his head like he was a baby. Teresa was still sucking his cock and she was loving it. She took it out of her mouth and stood up to take off her top and she crawled on the other side of Michael.

"I want mine sucked too." She pointed at her nipples as well and Michael gave them equal attention. He was sucking on the girls's nipples and he was trying to keep up with the both of them and Melissa was starting to suck his cock. Both girls were real wet and they were ready to get his cock inside of them. Melissa wanted it first because she thought of the plan and she felt that she should take his cherry. Melissa took off her shorts and revealed a very beautiful pussy. She then took the head of Michaels cock and rubbed it against her clit. Teresa was kissing Michael while this was going on. When Michael broke the kiss, he looked at Melissa.

"I have been waiting for this." She then rose up and slid down on his cock slowly. She was getting the head in and slowly sliding down. She never knew Michael had such a huge cock and she was getting streched beyond belief.

"Oh fuck, your cock is so damn big....ahhhhh!!!" She screamed out. Teresa caressed Michaels chest and Melissa worked her way down onto him.  She rode him slow to get the rest of it in and when she did, she rode him like he was a roller coaster. Teresa got on top of Michael's face and he started to lick her clit and pussy lips. Teresa held his head so he could get his tongue inside of her. She too was bucking her hips and she started to get an orgasm herself.

"I'm a cum right now......uhhhh!!!" She yelled out.

Melissa on the other hand, was riding herself to a damn good orgasm, and she was ready to cum all over him.

"I'm fucking cumming....AHHHH!!!!!" She yelled out and she let out an orgasm that was powerful that she almost collapsed. Luckily, Teresa was right there. Teresa looked back at her friend and could not believe what she saw.

"Damn, that must be some good cock." Teresa sais.

"It is girl, you better get it." She told her.

Teresa got up and bent on all fours. Teresa's favorite position was getting nailed from behind. And with Michael's cock she was eager to get it all. Michael got up and positioned himself behind Teresa. He grabbed his cock and smacked her cunt lips with it.  Melissa played with her pussy working up another orgasm. Michael then grabbed his cock and placed it at Teresa's cunt. Teresa wanted it in her right now.

"Fuck me NOW!" She demanded. Michael then took his cock and shoved it all the way in.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" Teresa screamed out, her wetness and the lubrication from Melissa's pussy got it in there but it caught her by surprise how thick his cock was. Michael moved back and fourth slow. Melissa rubbed her clit slow and Michael kept moving slow. On his fifth stroke, Teresa had come.

"FUUUCCCKKKKK!" Her pussy produced a thick fluid and her eyes damn near went into her head. Michael took this as a sign and he started slamming her hard and fast like it was no tomorrow.

"Fuck me mother fucker, fuck my fuckin pussy bitch!" She told him. Teresa cumming over and over again, and Michael kept this up for thirty minutes non stop. Melissa was wet again and she was up for another round. Teresa was loving it getting fucked from behind and Michael enjoyed looking at his cock sliding in and out of her cunt with ease. Michael then slowed down a little bit to gethis energy back a little. He was looking at Melissa and he wanted to fuck her again. Teresa fell flat onto her stomach and Michael pulled out of her cunt. Melissa bent over and Michael slid his cock inside of Melissa from behind too. He picked up his fast pace once again and he loved seeing her ass bounce. The slapping from his hips to her ass was like hearing an audience clapping after a great show. Teresa turned over to watch Melissa get fucked and she rubber her pussy. Teresa was well fucked for today, but she knew to stop by and see Michael again this summer for some more.

Michael was enjoying this and he was ready to cum.

"I'm about to cum right now......" He screamed out. He kept up a few more strokes. Then he pulled out. Melissa and Teresa laid on the bed beside each other and Michael shot out streams of cum from his cock, the girls eadh catching a mouthful which they both swallowed. After the swallowing, they both licked Michael's cock clean. Michael was drenched in sweat and he was finally relaxed. Melissa and Teresa laid there and Michael laid beside them both and they all passed out on his bed.

Michael wokd up three hours later and both girls were gone. He saw a note on his night stand which said:

Hey Mike,

We had to bail out, sorry. But we both enjoyed the fuck and we can't wait to do it again. I'm having a party at my house later. Stop by babe.

Melissa

XOXOXO

Michael thought for a minute. Then he ate, showered and got dressed and headed for Melissa's house to the party. If today was gonna be like this, he would not want his parents to come home at all.

Published 
Written by Oscuro78
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments