Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swirl

18
8 Comments 8
18.8k Views 18.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Toni walked into her apartment, thankful that her roommate Kelly was out of town for the day. They had been roommates for a little over a year and enjoyed each other company, but it was nice to have the place to herself for a chance. After dropping her purse on the table in the foyer, Toni went into her bedroom, kicked off her heels and changed out of the conservative skirt and blouse that she wore to work and into an old comfortable cotton tank top and grey yoga pants. She sighed in relief after unhooking her bra, freeing the “girls” was the highlight of her day. She gathered her curly tresses up into a messy bun and headed to the kitchen. She pulled out a wine glass and was just about to pour a glass of wine when she heard someone jingling keys and turning the doorknob at the front door. Her first instinct was that she had an intruder, she grabbed the closest thing at hand, a knife from the butcher’s block, and headed towards the door.

“Who’s there?” she called out as the door inched opened.

“Kell, it’s just me,” an unknown man’s voice spoke. “I wanted to surprise. . .” he stopped short when he saw Toni standing in the middle of the foyer holding a long chef’s knife. “And you are not Kelly.”

“Who the hell are you? And why do you have keys to my apartment?” Toni asked holding the knife at the ready.

“Um, can you put that thing away? You look like you might hurt somebody with that.” he said as he stood in the doorway with a large duffel bag slung over his shoulder. Dressed in standard naval dress whites, his broad shoulders and tall frame filled the doorway.

“Yeah, you.” Toni said, then repeated, “Who are you and what are your doing just waltzing into my apartment. How do you know Kelly?”

“I’m her big brother, Mike. And I have a key because this used to be my apartment before I let Kell take over the lease. Who are you? And where’s my little sis?” he said stepping forward and sitting his bag down in the foyer.

It slowly began to dawn on Toni. Kelly had been excited all month when her brother called to say that he would be on leave from his ship for a weekend. Kelly was planning a big family weekend for them all, after she picked up their parents from downstate. Toni even had agreed to make herself scarce.

“You’re Mike?” Toni said, finally lowering the knife. Kelly never told her that her brother was really cute, Toni thought.

“And I still don’t know who you are.” Mike stepped forward, again.

“I’m sorry. I’m Toni, Kelly’s roommate.” Toni smiled placing the knife on the foyer’s table.

“You’re Toni?” Mike grinned in disbelief.

“Yeah. What? You thought I would be white, huh?” she teased him.

“No, I thought you would be a dude,” he said, his grin growing bigger, adding, “Clearly, you are not.”

Toni realized that the tank top she wore was really thin and completely see through under the lights of the foyer. She saw the look on his face as he stared right at her dark areolae visible underneath the gossamer fabric. Feeling exposed, Toni rushed into her room to grab a sweatshirt from her dresser. As she pulled it on over head, she turned and saw Mike leaning against the door frame of her room just smiling at her.

“What are you smiling at?” Toni asked.

“This used to be my room, kind of funny seeing it all, girly.” he said looking at the room that used to be covered in rock and roll posters now decorated in a soothing lavender tone and inspirational affirmations on the wall.

“Well, its mine now.” Toni said.

“So, where’s Kell, anyway?” he asked.

“She went to pick up your parents. They were going to drive back tomorrow to meet you at the pier.” Toni said, “We thought you were in tomorrow, not today. I even planned a day trip tomorrow to let you guys have the apartment for family time.”

“I told our parents tomorrow, but I was coming in today because I wanted to surprise Kell and spend a day just with her before our parents got here.” Mike explained.

“Ah, that’s so sweet.” Toni smiled.

“Yeah, well, now that’s not going to happen.” Mike said.

“So, what are you going to do now?” Toni asked.

“I guess I’m spending the night and waiting for Kell to come back tomorrow with our folks.”

Toni saw him eyeing her queen sized bed, “Um, I think Kelly wouldn't mind if you slept in her bed.”

“First, I need a really nice hot shower.” he said.

Toni showed him to Kelly’s room where he stashed his duffel bag. Toni left him alone and shortly heard the water running in the shower. She couldn't help imagining how magnificent his nude body would look in the hot steamy shower. A very naughty smile curled onto her lips before she shook the thought from her head.

As he showered, Toni busied herself by packing a bag for her day trip tomorrow. Toni found herself drifting from the task as she thought about the really attractive guy in her shower right now. It has been a while since a guy showered in her apartment, well, not counting Kelly’s rotating door of men. Kelly actually teased her about her pickiness when it came to guys and often tried hooking her up with some male friends. That naughty smile appeared again as she wondered how ironic it would be if she hooked up with Kelly’s brother. Toni looked in the direction of the bathroom, the shower wasn't running anymore. She could go in and offer to help him dry off, she thought, but decided it would probably be a good idea to call Kelly to let her know that her brother was already in town. Toni reached for her iPhone to call Kelly when Mike spoke from behind her, startling her.

“So, what do you do around here for food? I’m starving.” he said.

Toni turned towards him, she had not been aware that he was approaching. Seeing Mike in civilian clothes, he wore an new Chicago Blackhawks championship tee shirt and old, faded comfortable jeans, gave him a more relaxed and casual look. His short blond hair was still wet from his shower and laid plastered to his head and he carried the scent of freshly washed skin with just a faint hint of masculine body wash.

The smile on Toni’s lips was automatic, “I was planning on ordering a pizza. You are more than welcomed to join me.”

After they order a large sausage pizza, a salad, and some bread sticks, they sat on the couch with a couple of beers from the refrigerator and waited. Toni sat with her back against the arm of the couch and her legs tucked comfortably under her as Mike sat across from her, his arm draped across the back of the couch.

“Toni? So, is that really your name?” Mike asked after taking a swig of his beer.

“Yeah, short for Antoinette.” she said wrinkling her nose, “I prefer Toni.”

“So, Toni, can I ask you what are you doing home alone on a Friday night?” Mike leant forward.

Toni hunched her shoulders, “What do you mean?”

“I mean, why don’t you have a man taking you out on the town?” Mike wondered.

“Um, well, actually, I prefer a nice quiet night in.”

Mike smiled, inching closer to her on the couch, “So, you’re single?”

“Yeah, I’m single.” Toni admitted with a smile, then teased him, “And you? I’m sure you have some cute little thing you keep stateside that you visit when you’re in town. Probably have one in every city you port in.”

“No, I don’t have one in Chicago, yet, but I’m working on it.” he grinned.

The door buzzer rang, interrupting the thick sexual tension in the room.

“Ahem,” Toni stood quickly, clearing her throat, “That must be the pizza. I’ll get it.” she said hopping up and headed for the door, she was glad for the moment away from Mike. She had to mentally scold herself for flirting with her roommate’s brother. If Kelly knew the thoughts that she was having towards her hunky brother, they would definitely have roommate rules.

As she walked away, Mike smiled as her bouncy step made her ass jiggle. It was the sweetest sight to a guy who was stuck on a submarine for the past four months. He stood up and followed that ass.

“Let me help with that.” Mike said from behind her, for the second time creeping her out with his stealth approach. He took hold of the pizza box with one hand and the plastic carryout bag containing the salad and bread sticks in the other while she paid and tipped the delivery guy.

They carried the food to the kitchen and sat the box in the middle of the table.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

Toni got two plates and utensils from the cabinet and handed one set to Mike. Toni arranged half the salad on her plate, with a bread stick and a slice of pizza. Mike went straight for the pizza, scarfing down a whole slice before Toni even sat down.

“What? Told you I was starving.” Mike smiled.

“Help yourself. I bet it’s a hundred times better than the food you have while you are deployed in the submarine.”

“A thousand times.” he laughed taking another slice.

Over the course of the meal, they had pleasant conversation, Toni mostly curious about naval life on a submarine. Although he couldn't go into details about his missions, Mike was more than happy to share stories about his shipmates. He had her laughing with stories of various shipmates’ bouts with claustrophobia and seasickness.

With just a few remaining slices of pizza left, they began to clean up. Toni was kind of sad, she was enjoying sitting and talking with Mike. He was much like his sister, easy going and with a wicked sense of humor. She wished they had reason to hang out and talk more.

“Oh, we should have ordered dessert!” Toni said, “Oh, wait, I think we might have some ice cream.” she stood up and went to the freezer. There was a half eaten pint of cookie dough ice cream and a full pint of triple chocolate fudge swirl. “Yes, we do. Kelly always keep ice cream stocked. Do you like chocolate?” Toni spun around and Mike was standing right behind her, his hands on her ass. He leant forward and pressed his lips to hers, his lips gentle yet persuasive, as they sucked on her juicy lips. When Toni recovered from the surprise, she kissed him back, parting her lips as he slid his tongue into her mouth. His was kiss slow, deep, and thorough, Toni thought as her fingers clutched at his broad chest.

“Mmm, yes, I can go for some chocolate and I’m not talking about ice cream.” he grinned.

Toni grinned back, “I guess not.”

“Toni, you have been staring at me like I’m a piece of eye candy since I came out of the shower.

“Have I been that obvious?” Toni smiled.

“About as obvious as I've been.” he smiled back, his hands sliding down her waist to her hips then around to her plump derriere.

Toni wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss. This time his kiss had more fire behind it as his tongue ravaged her mouth. Mike grabbed her hips and sat her on the kitchen counter.

“Mm, no, wait, the one rule that Kelly has is no sex in common areas.” Toni said.

“So, we are having sex?” Mike asked curious and wishful.

Toni hopped off the counter and lead Mike to her bedroom to answer his question.

Mike sat on the edge of her bed, as Toni sat straddling his lap. Mike pulled off the sweatshirt she had put on earlier in false modesty. He grabbed her tits, overflowing from the skimpy tank top, lowered his mouth to her dark, pebbly peak and sucked hungrily like a starving man.

“Mmm yes.” Toni moaned caressing his blond hair. As she sat on his lap, she felt the thick ridge of his cock beneath his jeans. She lowered her hands to his fly and began unzipping, reaching into his boxers to squeeze his cock. Toni thought it was the hardest cock she had ever held, he was like sprung steel sheathed in velvet. As she moved her hand up and down his length, she knelt between his parted legs.

Mike inhaled sharply when she licked the thick tip of his penis, moist with precum. Her licks were tentative at first, then grew bolder, her tongue sliding down the length of his shaft. She licked her way up and took him into her mouth, moaning, causing Mike to groan out loud.

“Ah, baby yes.” He said pushing his hand into her head of thick curls.

Toni liked hearing him groan and moan as she bobbed her head up and down his cock, slurping and sucking with just the right amount of suction. At the same time her hand slowly massaged his balls.

“Ah, fuck yes!” Mike moaned as she took him deeper and deeper into her throat, gagging and coughing, making quite a wet mess. “Come here,” he said pulling her to stand up. He told her to take off her pants as he kicked off his jeans and took off his shirt before laying back in bed. He then told her to sit on his face. Toni smiled and did so, squatting over his face, she lowered her moist labia to his lips.

Toni moaned softly as his tongue teased her folds, then snaked inside her creamy pink snatch. He licked her fully and deeply before beginning a similar assault on her clit.

Toni leant forward and took his cock into her mouth, again. As she sucked him, he ate her pussy, loving the tasted of her and the feel of her grinding against his face. He thought this almost made his seclude and monkish life on a submarine worth it. Her mouth was working magic on his cock and he liked the idea of her full lips sucking him off as he came, but he had to have that pussy, too.

Mike held her slim waist as she guided his swollen head into her drenched pussy and he slid in effortless. Toni immediately started bouncing on him, loving his thick tip hitting deep and hard inside her.

“Ah, fuck, you’re so fucking beautiful.” Mike said moving his hands to her swaying tits. He liked having her ride him, her plump ass slapping against his thighs, her pussy gliding up and down his cock with the perfect amount of friction and wetness. He couldn't resist grabbing a handful of her ass and slamming into her

Just as Toni was riding to the peak of her orgasm, Mike gently pressed his middle finger against her tight, puckered ass hole.

“Oh my god!” Toni convulsed and her pussy contracted on his cock as she came.

Mike maintained steady pressure on her asshole until his finger slid inside. At this point his cock was covered in pussy juice and Toni sagged against him,.

“You like that, huh?’ Mike asked, “Do you want more?”

“Yes.” Toni said breathless against his neck. She had never done anal before, always afraid of the pain it might cause, but now Mike had peaked her interest while she was horny and willing. She laid face down in bed, her legs spread as Mike held the tip of his cock to her backdoor entry.

“Relax.” he soothed her as he gently pushed forward.

“Oh fuck!” Toni cried out as he breached her tight ring of flesh.

“You okay?” he paused, tenderly caressing her back.

“Yes,” she moaned, “Just, just do it.” she said.

Mike pushed further and caused himself to moan out, “Oh my god, you’re so tight.” he pulled out to just a half inch of his tip still inside her, then pushed further back in.

Toni’s toes curled and she kicked her legs against the bed in a mixture of pleasure and pain yet she let him continue, repeating pulling out to the tip and pushing in deep until he caught a steady groove. Toni began to warm to the advantages of anal sex, his cock felt harder and bigger than before. She brought herself up to her knees, pushing back to meet his gentle thrusts.

Mike enjoyed the view laid out before him, her round, milk chocolate ass tilted up, welcoming him as he slide his pale hand down her sloping back, up her spine, until he entwined his fingers within her dark, tousled curls and gave her a gentle tug.

“Ah!” Toni threw her head back, moaning.

“Ah, fuck I’m going to cum.” Mike groaned. With his other hand he reached between Toni’s thighs and began rubbing her clit.

“Oh my god, yes!” she cried out feeling another orgasm build. His cock in her ass was slow and steady as his fingers raced at a unforgiving pace. “Oh fuck! Fuck!” Toni cried, then bit down on a pillow to muffle her screams of exquisite pleasure. Her orgasm hit like a tidal wave, crashing over her body, sending shock waves to her deserving lover. Mike let out a husky grunt as he exploded like a cannon deep inside her.

When Toni stopped shivering and relaxed, Mike pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. They both couldn't speak for a while as they waited for their breath to come to them.

“I've never done that before.” Toni admitted to him.

“Me, either.” Mike confessed, smiling. “Are you okay?”

Toni could only manage to nod her head and smile back at him.

“Don’t move a finger. I know exactly what you need.” Mike rolled out of bed, grabbed a couple towel for her to clean up the load of cum seeping out of her, then disappeared. He came back after a while with the pint of chocolate ice cream and a spoon. “I thought now is the perfect time for dessert.” he grinned as he sat in bed next to her.

Toni couldn't help but smiling as she sat up and let him spoon feed her the rich, cold triple chocolate fudge swirl treat.

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments