Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tarzan Jr. Makes His Bones Chapter 3

"Sometimes Tarzan Jr. tired of the constant struggle to right the wrongs of evil men."

0
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Wrote this chapter in July whilst in the midst of chemotherapy, I hope I have sufficient clarity in the content."

The muscular son of Tarzan recently transplanted from the Dark Continent knocked on the glass window in the taxi and asked, “Can you take me to the main train station in the middle of London?”

The driver looked in the mirror at him and didn’t like what he saw.

The bloke in the back was horrendously huge with muscles that strained the seams of his finely cut three-piece suit custom tailored for him by the family haberdasher. The tailor there was noted for his fine workmanship and he only did suits for the finest families as a sideline for his employer’s trade.

The Pakistani driver didn’t like the overly long hair and the wild look in the strange fellow’s eyes that reminded him of the animals of prey that roamed the mountains of his mostly undeveloped country. He was glad the taxi company had installed the glass partitions in the cabs because he felt a little bit safer with the barrier between him and his customer.

“Yes, certainly, sir, it is not that difficult to manage and I will drop you right at the main entrance for you to decide which area is your final destination because the place is quite sprawled out and that will be your challenge after you disembark.”

Tarzan was pleased the driver spoke beautiful English with not the slightest trace of the slurred words of most of the people he had met in England thus far. He had been astonished that there were so many dialects of English and the residents in London seemed to have special words for their immediate areas that nobody else could possibly understand. It was worse than the outback territories of the inland countries to the north of South Africa where Dutch is still spoken in certain circles of society. This driver had one of those wrap-around head gear deals that supposedly was connected in some way with a religious sect, but he had no idea which one and in all honesty didn’t really care because he had his own problems to decipher that were infinitely more critical and important for him to attend to before the situation surrounding him got worse than it was at present. The very thought of that possibility made him impatient to be cracking on the trail of the person or persons responsible for his worry and he admonished the driver, “Do make haste, my dear driver, because speed is of the essence on this journey to the station.”  

The train in from the north was right on time and Tarzan Jr. tried to look like he was just another friend or relative waiting on the benches for the travelers to arrive at the platform.

The travelers from the deepest reaches of the Dark Continent were assembled in a small group of four with their bags and valises around them like some sort of last line of defense against evil-doers with mean-spirited intentions. He recognized the dark-skinned Princess from the Escarpment and the lily white skin of the Doctor Lady that had her main office in the largest city in South Africa. The other two girls were obviously there to serve the others in ways that females do when they are disgusted with anything with an appendage that had no conscience in matter of the heart.

Tarzan Jr. arranged for the entourage and all their bags to be transported to his family’s home in town and they settled down for the night after long hot baths supplied by a host of servants with wide-eyed wonder and a bevy of questions on their tongues. Of course, they were as mute as rocks because in this day and age keeping one’s job is far more important than satisfying one’s curiosity in an affair that was surely none of their business.

Tarzan Jr. dried off the Nubian Princess and he took time to massage her aching muscles at the back of her neck and then down low where her itch for something else was growing by the moment after she perceived the size of the young Lord’s cock.

The white female Doctor saw her down on her haunches in the middle of the bed and the still clothed Tarzan studying her naked form. The Doctor wanted to stop them from doing anything foolish but before she could say a word or make a move, the instinct driven Tarzan mounted the Princess and gave her the full length of his shaft like a miner staking out a claim.

The sight of the naked female and the half clothed master of the estate joined in coupling bliss was a visual inspiration to the Doctor.  She dropped her white fluffy bathrobe and straddled them both with her yearning skin hoping that she might share in the fruits of the taking. She wanted to taste both of their essences with her lips, her tongue and suck them down into her tummy. Then, she would wait her turn if one was in the offing. It was certain that she would be stretched to her limit considering the size of what she saw beneath her. The hardness of the young man’s equipment matched his muscled flesh that pummeled the Princess like she was a block of clay to be molded into his own liking. His was a fiery furnace of desire that drove them all into a frenzy of arms, legs and secret places that needed an ultimate climax exploding in creamy cum and happy faces.

It turned out that the other two girls were related sisters but had been brought up in different households because one was dark-skinned albeit a more chocolaty like a beach bunny with a nice tan all over. She made no objection to parading around in the bedroom stark naked with her boobs and bottom bouncing every which way but loose. Tarzan Jr. reached out and slapped her bare bum with his heavy hand and the girl giggled all the way into the bathroom making everyone think she was a bit flighty or nervous about all the bare skin around her on every side. The other girl was wearing a modest silk undie and had her breasts covered by a bikini top stolen from a bathing suit costume unused in one of the closets. She was pretty much a white girl except there might be a hint of African blood in her because her backside was shelfed out like the women in the interior tribes that had bottoms that looked like balloons.

Lunacollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lunacollins

Their names were Roxy and Doxy and it was difficult to remember which was which except for the difference in their skin tone. Tarzan Jr. had gotten into the habit of calling them “Blackie” and “Whitey” instead of Roxy and Doxy and it seemed to spread to the others because it was much easier to remember their name.

The Princess was fully sated now with Tarzan Jr.’s cream inside her and she toyed with Doctor Lady and tickled her pretty mound with her painted nails. The university graduate with a number of varied degrees was hunched over in a ball of passion taking it all in her rump and slit. Tarzan Jr. felt pity for her slender puny white body and pulled her down on his shaft to reassure her that her ju-ju was still working even if she didn’t have chocolaty skin like “Blackie” and didn’t squeal like a piglet when he was buried deep inside.

The other girl called “Whitey” was a bit stand-offish, but she didn’t object when  Princess pulled her across her lap and showed her how her sphincter could be opened with the proper use of lubricant and a determined middle finger with a painted nail.

Tarzan Jr. gifted the Doctor Lady with a nice puddle of man juice and she stayed face down with her face hidden in the pillow because she was ashamed that she had made so much noise that it brought the servants in to make certain all was in order before they left.

It was the Princess’s tongue that woke up Tarzan Jr.’s spunk delivery equipment once again and he quickly replaced her finger with his oversized cock in “Whitey’s” bum.

The poor girl squirmed and wiggled and it all made Tarzan Jr. more ardent in matters of carnal bliss. She had never really taken it in that portal back in her country because the Jesuits told her it was a “Mortal Sin”.

Eventually, the constant friction and the stretching convinced her it was more pleasure than sin and she verbally asked for “More, please” before Tarzan Jr. could summon his energy to flood her interior with his creamy substance like soothing pudding pie locked inside her tight sphincter’s gate.

Whitey was walking a bit funny now and the others teased her about her recent shouts that sounded so piggy that they repeated, “Oink, Oink!” more than once bringing tears of remorse to her soft blue eyes about her dreadfully unladylike behavior in Tarzan Jr.’s hands.

The bedroom grew silent as they rested in the darkness and all dreamed of the quiet majesty of their homeland and the stillness of the constant struggle to stay on top of the food chain at all costs.

Tarzan Jr. woke up with Whitey on one side and Blackie on the other.

He woke them up and had Blackie mount Whitey’s nicely curved hips with her legs giving him a nice double target of Black and White bums arranged for his morning pleasure. He slowly ran his rampant cock up and down both of their pretty cracks and soft wet slits mixing their juices together like a cocktail of tasty ingredients. In all honesty, he could tell not difference between them and he assumed it might be more genetic than environmental because they professed to be “sisters” despite their different skin tone.

Then he spanked all four cheeks with equal forcefulness and elicited their shouts of shock. The white cheeks turned all red and shiny and the chocolate ones just got a bit darker under his touch.

Since Whitey was on the bottom, he entered her bum first and she “oinked” just like a piglet and let him know it was just what she wanted to start the day. Then, he quickly moved up to Blackie and buried his long manhood up to the hilt in her pretty pucker like an unexpected guest with no buns for tea. Blackie shuddered and spent her female juices all over poor Whitey’s pretty bottom and it all dripped down to the fluffy white carpet and disappeared into the nap like it never existed at all. The dogs would sniff it later and they would know what had happened there and it would set them to barking because they had missed out on all the fun and games like the times all the men were away at war and the poor women had only the dogs to keep them warm.

Tarzan Jr. alternated poking Blackie and Whitey’s bums listening to them squeal each time he opened their sphincters with piggish noises that spurred him on to frenzied pumping. He managed to spray his spunk into both of their bottoms and he left them stacked like bookends at the foot of the bed.

Of course, Princess and Doctor Lady watched that entire performance and they wanted to duplicate it as soon as Tarzan Jr. was able to get a rise again. The Nubian Princess straddled the university graduate with her strong black legs and the white-skinned academic waited in abject fear for the first poke from her muscled strongman.

Tarzan Jr. took his time with spreading their sphincters open in turn and listened to them “oink” in unison each time he took his pleasure.  Of the four of them, the Doctor Lady was the best piglet because she sounded most appreciative of his labors in her garden of anal delight.

With four females creamed and the day just starting, young Tarzan Jr. looked out at the garden and wondered if any of the servant girls were in need of some anal action thinking that variety was truly the “spice of life”.

Published 
Written by 3FingerKelly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments