Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Black Rooster Resort Ch.04

"On the way to the galleria, a sweet guy falls for Jennie"

12
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Down by the eastern wing of the hotel, a large doorway marked the entrance to the Ferris Hall.

"Here we are," Henrietta said as she looked out over the assembly hall.

A runway had been raised in the middle of the room. Beside it, several workers looked up at the voluptuous woman who was inspecting their work. The woman, Deborah Mckinney, wore a snug red dress that accentuated her curvy and thick body. Her enormous breasts poured out of the rounded chest area of her dress.

Deborah was the owner of the Red Linen Boutique, a nationwide boutique and clothing brand that focused on lingerie and bikinis for the larger woman. This weekend she was holding a fashion show at the resort, promoting the upcoming line of clothes.

“It’s perfect, Mr. Booker. It’s just as I had envisioned it.” Deborah’s huge chest jiggled as she turned and faced the foreman of the workers, Clay Booker, who was a big bald black man. His lustful eyes had been following Deborah’s every step up on the runway. The enormous bulge in his pants did little to hide his attraction to her.

"Thank you, Mrs. Mckinney." Clay Booker looked up at the sexy woman. His eyes wandered down and almost drowned in her impressive cleavage. His huge hardon was ready to punch its way out of his pants.

“Oh, I’ve told you to call me Deborah, Mr. Booker.” Deborah Mckinney smiled. She was so attracted to the handsome black foreman. Ever since she met him a couple of days ago, she has fantasized about him. She imagined him on top of her, looking down into her eyes as she plunged his big black cock inside of her.

“That wouldn’t be proper Mrs. Mckinney, at least not until I know you a bit better.” Clay gave her a hinting smile.

“Oh.” Deborah let out a soft moan. She could feel her heart pound as she looked at the sexy black man.

Such a man…

“Mrs. Mckinney…” Henrietta called out to get Deborah’s attention.

Deborah looked over and was glad to see the assistant manager of the resort. She had been such a help the last few stressful days, and Deborah had been meaning to thank her.

“Oh hey.” Deborah waved over Henrietta. Just before she was about to walk over to her, she turned to Clay.

"Mr. Booker, would you mind meeting me backstage later, I would really like to thank you personally for of your hard work." Deborah leaned over, and her large floppy breasts almost fell out of her dress.

“Sure thing, Mrs. Mckinney.” Clay glanced down at her massive cleavage. He imagined himself grabbing those huge soft pillows, putting them around his fat black cock and titty fucking her.

Deborah smiled to herself as she walked over to Henrietta.

“Henrietta, I’m so glad you stopped by. I just wanted to thank you again for all the help you and the resort have given me,” Deborah told her gratefully.

“Oh, don’t mention it. We’re honored that you chose to have your annual fashion show at the resort.” Henrietta smiled.

“Oh, well I couldn’t have asked for a better venue.” Deborah smiled and glanced over at the women accompanying Henrietta. Danielle she had seen before, but the other two she didn’t recognize.

"Oh, right, this is Shelby Harrington and Jennie Park," Henrietta introduced the two women.

“Hi.”

“Hello.”

The women all smiled and nodded.

"Shelby and Jennie are actually here to do a feature on the resort for Molly magazine," Henrietta said proudly.

“Oh, I love Molly.” Deborah lit up.

"I especially love Jennie Fuller's articles. The piece she wrote on why big women shouldn't be afraid to wear bikinis was so inspiring." Deborah knew first hand that the article published in Molly Magazine a couple of months back had helped so many bigger women to overcome their fear of the bikini.

Deborah fondly remembered this woman, Beatrice, who had come into her Red Linen Boutique with her sixteen and seventeen-year-old daughters, Lynn and Katie. Her daughters had come to her after having read the article and asked her for help in picking out their first bikinis. The two of them were so excited since they had been invited to their first pool party at a black boy's house.

Deborah remembered how proud Beatrice had looked when her daughters came out from the fitting room in their bikinis. The two girls who were both quite chubby, with large jiggly breasts, wide hips, and big bellies, looked beautiful.

A few days later, Deborah received an email from Beatrice, with a link to a post on her daughter Katie’s facebook page. The post was a short video of Katie and Lynn, naked on their backs at the pool party. On top of them were two cute black guys, moving their hips, plunging their big black cocks into their pussies. Just before the video ended, a black guy kneeled down next to Lynn and shot a huge cum load on her face.

Below the post, Beatrice had posted; “My beautiful daughters. So proud. Smiley Face.”

Deborah felt so proud that the two girls and their new bikinis had been a hit at the pool party.

“Thank you. I know Jennie was quite proud of that article. You know, she’s quite the fan of your bikinis,” Shelby smiled as she told Deborah.

“Oh wow.” Deborah was so excited to hear that Jennie loved her clothes. Jennie Fuller, who was such an inspiration for so many plus size women.

"Would it be possible for me to give you a few samples of my upcoming bikinis to give to Jennie, I would love to know what she thinks of them," Deborah asked hopefully.

“It would....” Shelby paused and smiled.

“If you would give us tickets to your fashion show. I would love to write about it in our feature on the resort.” Shelby looked at Deborah who looked ecstatic.

“Really? I mean, of course, that would be amazing.” Deborah smiled.

“Then it’s a deal.” Shelby had only been at the resort for a few hours and already she had so much to write about.

“Well, I know you’re busy, so we’ll let you get back to it.” Henrietta didn’t want to keep Deborah any longer. Also, she was awfully late for a meeting.

“Thanks again.” Deborah waved as the four women left. She still couldn’t believe what had just happened. Not only had she found out that Jennie Fuller loved her bikinis, she was going to get to send her some new designs to try out. Also, her fashion show might be featured in Molly Magazine.

Over by the runway, Clay Booker was letting his workers go for the day.

"Mr. Booker?" Alejandro Huerta walked up to his boss and took off his cap politely.

“Yes, Alejandro?” Clay looked over at Alejandro who was one of his best workers.

“Ehm.” Alejandro glanced back over his shoulder and saw his friends and work buddies Juan and Patrick standing a bit behind him. He knew that they were waiting to ask Mr. Booker the same thing.

“My wife wanted me to ask you if you would like to come over for dinner this evening.” A few days ago Alejandro had seen his gorgeous and dark haired wife Gloria on top of his black boss. Her thick butt bouncing up and down, whilst his fat black cock disappeared into her pussy. She called him papi as she rode him hard. Alejandro sat on the sofa chair across from them, his underwear around his ankles, stroking his small penis.

"I might have to take a rain check on that…" Clay would have loved to have seen Gloria again. Her Mexican booty was out of this world. Though as he looked over Alejandro's shoulder, he saw Deborah on her way back to the office space she used behind the stage. His cock grew harder in his pants when he saw her looking over at him with such desire.

“Oh, okay Mr. Booker.” Alejandro felt a bit disappointed. He loved watching Gloria worship a big black man like Mr. Booker.

“Ehm, Mr. Booker…” Having just overheard that his boss didn’t have time to see Alejandro’s wife Gloria, Juan felt a bit bad for his friend, though at the same time he hoped that maybe it was because he wanted to see Silvia instead. Juan still got hard just thinking of his wife Silvia almost deepthroating Mr. Booker’s thick black cock.

“Sorry Juan, we’ll have to discuss whatever it is tomorrow.” Clay looked over and saw Deborah slid the straps of her dress over her shoulders. His rock hard erection even grew another inch when he saw her dress fall down around her waist, revealing her massive breasts. They looked amazing the way they softly jiggled as Deborah walked through the door to her office.

"Oh, okay," Juan said politely as his boss disappeared into Mrs. Mckinney's office.

The men stood there a bit awkwardly as they picked up their work gear.

“Ehm, so you guys want to come over and watch the game?” Alejandro looked up at his friends.

“Sure,” “Yeah,” Juan and Patrick told him. They all usually put down a few dollars on the football games.

“And bring Silvia…” Alejandro looked over at Juan. “and Bonnie...” Who was Patrick’s wife.

The three men and their wives had been good friends for years and had even spent a few vacations together.

On the way out, they heard a thump behind them and looked back. Across the hall, Herbert Mckinney swiftly got up and adjusted his glasses after having just stumbled over a chair.

“Oh.” Herbert Mckinney felt a bit embarrassed as he saw the three men looking over in his direction. He had been so excited tell his wife that he had managed to find a more reliable fabric supplier for her bikinis, that he hadn’t seen the chair in front of him.

Alejandro, Juan, and Patrick all thought the same thing as Herbert made his way over to his wife's office;

Lucky man… Knowing that Herbert would find his wife in there with Mr. Booker.

“Honey, I…” Herbert rushed in all excited to tell his wife after he had been on the phone all day.

“Oh…” Herbert found his wife Deborah on her knees, her huge breasts hanging out, sucking the black foreman’s thick cock. Herbert felt his penis stiffen up in his underwear.

“Mgh… mgh… mm.” Deborah loved giving sloppy blowjobs, her spit dripping down her jaw and his cock, splashing down onto her chest. Suddenly, she noticed her husband standing there.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to barge in like this.” Herbert saw Deborah and Mr. Booker look over at him. Deborah looked so beautiful with his big black cock in her mouth.

“It’s okay Herbert… mmm.” Deborah took half of Clay’s length into her mouth and sucked, making it plop out of her mouth.

“You don’t mind if my husband stays, do you?” Deborah looked up sexily at the big black man.

"I don't mind. Take a seat, Herbert." Clay grabbed the back of Deborah's head and pushed his fat cock back into her mouth. He had to really dig deep not to laugh at the name that went with the geeky looking man with glasses.

“Thank you.” Herbert gulped as he sat down on a chair next to the wall. He glanced over at his hot wife. He loved her voluptuous body. Her huge and full breasts. The way they hung down so naturally.

Clay hungrily looked down at Deborah huge soft breasts as she sucked his fat black cock. He couldn’t wait any longer. He had to fuck them.

After grabbing his cock and plopping it out of her hungry mouth, he reached down and grabbed the underside of her heavy breasts, feeling their softness as he parted them and slid his cock up between them.

“Mmm.” Deborah smiled excitedly. She loved it when black men used her breasts like that.

“Oh yeah!” He mashed her tits together and slowly began to push his cock up between them.

“Oh yes… fuck my tits.” Deborah moaned as Clay moved his hips back, grunting whilst shoving his cock up between her soft skin.

Oh wow… Herbert breathed heavily. He stared at his wife’s huge breasts and gasped each time he saw the big bulbous cock head poke up between them. He was already so close to coming. Herbert had never been able to last very long, especially not when he watched his wife with a black man.

“Oh yeah…” Clay picked up the pace and slammed his cock up between her huge floppy breasts.

"Mmm." Deborah kept sticking her tongue out, trying to lick the tip of his cock whenever it poked up.

“Uh, uhh,” Deborah heard Herbert groan out. Glancing over at him, she smiled to herself. She knew by the look on his face that he erupted in his underwear.

“I’m gonna cum on your tits.” Clay suddenly grunted out. He let go of her breasts, gripped his cock and started jerking.

“Oh yes Clay, come on my tits.” Deborah grabbed her heavy breasts. Pushed them together and held them up to Clay’s throbbing cock.

“Ah, ah, ahhhh.” Clay stroked his shaft hard until he blew on her chest.

“Oh, yess!” Deborah smiled when she saw the thick streams of cum hit her chest.

“Ahh, ahhh.” Wad after wad of hot cum shot out of the tip of Clay’s cock.

“Oh yes, Clay, give me all that cum.” Deborah lustfully looked up at Clay’s grunting face as she felt his warm cum splash against her skin. The cum on her skin ran down her chest and gathered in a pool between her breasts.

“Ahhh.” Clay exhaled, panting. The tip of his cock still dripping cum. He looked down at the sexy woman and held his cock up to her lips.

“Mmm.” Deborah eagerly took it into her mouth and sucked the last few drops of cum out of it.

“Keep sucking, I need to get me some of that juicy pussy.” Clay looked down at her. Even though he had just come, he had been horny for Deborah all day, so he just had to get inside of her.

Oh, my… Deborah smiled to herself as she kept sucking his softening cock. She was determined to get him hard again. Whilst she sucked, she still held her breasts together, keeping all that cum pooled between her bosom.

Suddenly Shania's popular country song, "The Black Men Are A-Comin" started playing from Clay's phone. Growing up in the south, Clay had always been fond of country music. Especially Shania's music.

“Damn, got to take this.” Clay reached down and got his phone from his pants that laid around his ankles.

“Booker,” he answered, and to Deborah’s disappointed, it appeared that Clay had to get.

"No problem, I should be able to fix that. Okay, I'll be right there." Clay hung up the phone.

"Damn." He looked over Deborah who smiled up at him. He could feel his dick getting harder already just by looking at her. Unfortunately, he had promised to fix a guy's leaking roof. Fortunately, he had a real appreciative wife.

“Afraid I have to go work.” Having his own business meant that he had work odd hours.

"Oh. Well, I hope we can do this again sometime." Deborah was so horny for the big black man in front of her.

“Better believe it.” Clay leaned down and gave her a kiss before he picked up his phone and left.

“Wow, Honey, that was amazing. You were amazing.” Herbert was still out of breath. His penis felt so wet against the cum soaked fabric of his underwear.

“Mmm.” Deborah looked over at her husband and smiled. She had something in mind for him. Still keeping her large breasts pressed together with her left arm, she slowly reached up with her right hand and bent her index finger, motioning him to come over to her.

As Herbert got up and walked over to his wife, he glanced down at her huge breasts and gulped when he saw all that slimy cum pooled between her breasts. His wife didn't say anything, she just smiled and kept motioning with her finger for him to sit down. Herbert knew what she wanted.

As he sat down, he felt the smell of musky cum mixed with his wife’s perfume.

Herbert gulped. “That’s a lot of cum.” He looked down at the cum waddling around between his wife’s soft breasts.

“Oh yes, he sure had a big load.” Deborah smiled. Still not telling her husband what she wanted, she simply glanced down at the pool between her chest.

Herbert gulped once more as he slowly leaned down towards his wife’s breasts. Sticking out his tongue, he ran the tip against the gooey mess and licked some of the cum up, feeling its taste before swallowing it.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

It wasn’t the first time he had licked cum from his wife’s breasts.

“Oh yes Herbert, lick all that cum.” Deborah ran her fingers through her husband’s brown hair. Occasionally feeling his tongue against the soft skin of her breasts. She knew how much her husband loved her breasts. Sometimes when a black man had her on all fours, she would have her husband lie down and position his face just under her chest. As the black man took her from behind, her large meaty pillows would hang down and softly slap against her husband’s face.

With his face buried between his wife’s breasts, Herbert lapped up the black man’s cum and swallowed it.

"Mm, suck some up for me, Honey. I want to feel his cum in my mouth." Deborah was still so horny for Clay.

Herbert leaned down and pressed his lips against the slimy and slurped most of it up. The cum swirled around in his mouth as he raised himself up and leaned into his wife's lips. Kissing her sweet lips, he let the cum flow into her mouth.

Deborah savored its taste on her tongue before swallowing it.

"Mm, thank you, Honey." Deborah gave her husband a passionate kiss.

Leaning back out, she looked at her husband as she let go of her huge and soft breasts. Deborah smiled when she saw Herbart stare down at her impressive and jiggly bosom. She reached over and took his hands and laid them on her soft skin.

“Suck them,” she moaned softly as she felt her husband fingers gently fondle her natural breasts.

“Mmm.” Herbert leaned down and put his lips around her big right nipple and sucked it. He swirled his tongue around it as he sucked her soft, yet hard, nipple.

“Uh, uhh.” Herbert spurted another small load in his underwear.

“Mmm.” Deborah closed her eyes and imagined having Clay on top of her, feeling his thick black cock inside her pussy.

#

Back at the entrance to the hotel, Shelby, Jennie, and Danielle waved goodbye to Henrietta as she rushed off to another meeting.

“So, where to now Danielle?” Shelby asked her new friend.

"I thought we would check out the galleria before we head outside," Danielle said.

“Okay.” Shelby nodded.

Danielle took Shelby and Jennie up the stairs behind the Marcus statue, and across the raised glass walkway that led them from the hotel to the Galleria, which was housed in a separate building. Directly under the glass walkway, there was a pool where people swam and had fun.

“Wow, have to remember to take a few shots of this walkway. It’s such a beautiful mix of the old architecture of the hotel and the modern designed walkway.” Jennie took a few photographs of the inside.

Suddenly as Jennie turned around to take another photo, she bumped into a guy.

“Ow.” The guy fell down knocking his camera out his bag.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Jennie looked down at the guy who was rather cute. Though he looked to be more concerned about the camera than himself.

After making sure the camera was okay, he looked up at the girl who had bumped into him.

“Wow,” he gasped. He was absolutely taken by Jennie’s beauty.

Jennie brushed her hair back around her ear and blushed a little, which Shelby noticed and smiled.

“Oh, I mean…” He gulped. His heart pounded like never before as he stumbled up onto his feet.

“Ehm… what was the question?” He found Jennie so beautiful that he had almost forgotten what had happened.

“Are you alright?” Jennie smiled and giggled to herself. She was still blushing a little.

“Oh, yeah… I think so.” He ran his fingers through his scruffy light brown hair and looked over his slender yet flabby body. He hadn’t done much exercising.

“Oh, are you alright? I didn’t bump into you too hard, did I?” He remembered that he was in a hurry to get the camera equipment to his boss.

“I think it was actually my fault.” Jennie smiled apologetically.

“Oh.” The guy smiled and suddenly couldn’t come up with anything to say.

Seeing the two of them standing there a bit awkwardly looking at each other, Shelby gave Jennie a helpful nudge, that made her look at his camera.

“Oh, is that a 430s?” Jennie saw the camera in his hand.

“Oh, yeah.” He realized that the girl was looking at his camera.

"That's such an excellent camera. Wish I could afford one." Jennie smiled.

“Me too.” The guy smiled as Jennie looked a bit confused.

“Oh, it’s my boss’s camera.” He put it back into the camera bag and picked up another camera.

“This is mine. Not as fancy.” He held up his Nikon, feeling a bit embarrassed going from his boss’s ten thousand dollar camera to his seven hundred one.

"No, that's a great camera.  I have one. Still use it from time to time," Jennie told him smiling.

“You a professional photographer?” He looked up at her.

“Sure am.” Jennie swung around her camera from side to side, trying to act a bit cool for the guy she had just met. Just then Shelby started giggling, which made Jennie feel a bit awkward.

"Wow." The guy was so impressed by Jennie.

“Hope to become a professional myself some day. Open my own studio.” The guy dreamed away for a brief second.

“Cool.” Jennie smiled as Shelby gave her another nudge.

“Oh, I’m Jennie by the way. Jennie Park.” Jennie held out her hand.

“Tom Spencer.” Tom smiled and shook her hand when he suddenly noticed, for the first time since he met Jennie, that she was topless. He could see her naked and perky breasts.

Tom gulped as he glanced down and saw that the only thing she had on was a thong. He had been so mesmerized by how beautiful she was that he hadn’t realized that she was almost naked.

Shelby and Danielle giggled a bit when they saw the small bulge form in Tom’s shorts. They could tell that he was getting an erection from looking at Jennie.

“Oh.” Tom got so embarrassed when he looked down and saw his small erection poking out of his shorts.

When he looked down, Jennie also noticed it. Immediately she looked a bit to the side since she could tell that Tom felt a bit embarrassed. Though at the same time she felt rather flattered.

"Ehm… I… forgot I have to get this to my boss." Tom put the camera bag around his shoulder feeling so embarrassed.

“Ehm... It was nice meeting you.” He couldn’t even look up at Jennie as he slowly walked away.

“Oh, Bye.” Jennie stepped to the side and watched him for as long as she could before he disappeared down the stairs to the Galleria.

Tom shook his head as he walked down the stairs. He had just met the girl of his dreams and made a complete fool of himself. He so wanted to have asked her out on a date.

“Wow.” Shelby looked at Jennie, then quickly made a few action poses like she had a camera.

“Oh, god… I did just go like that, didn’t I.” Jennie felt so embarrassed, having gone like that in front of Tom.

“Uh huh.” Shelby and Danielle both laughed.

“Though, to be perfectly honest, the guy was so into you that you could have probably done anything, and he would have found it amazing,” Danielle told her.

“You… really think he liked me?” Jennie looked over at her friends.

“Liked you? The guy was practically drooling over you.” Jennie lit up when she heard Danielle tell her.

"Well, I think we all saw that something on him was drooling for her," Shelby said as she and Danielle laughed, while Jennie blushed a little remembering the small bulge in his shorts.

The girls kept teasing Jennie a bit as they made their way down the stairs to the first floor of the Galleria. Unlike the older brick and marble architecture of the hotel, the four floors of the galleria were housed in a modern glass building. Even the roof was of glass, always bringing in a pillar of natural sunlight down the center, between the floors.

“Here we have the Galleria.” Danielle raised her arms to the sides. Shelby and Jennie looked out at the stunning marketplace.

"Here we have exclusive clothing stores, souvenirs shops, restaurants. Even the renowned jeweler Maurice Benit has one of his stores here." Danielle looked over at the Ebony Goddess boutique.

"Did you know that Maurice named the stores, the Ebony Goddess as a sign of love for his wife," Shelby remembered reading an article for Molly.

"Wow, that's so romantic," Danielle said as they walked over to the boutique.

“That’s his wife right there: Gelila Wegba. She was a famous model back in the eighties.” Shelby pointed to a photo that hung in the window of the boutique.

The photo was from the first campaign promoting the Ebony Goddess brand. It was a close-up photo of a beautiful and topless African woman. She was looking straight out from the photo. Her ebony skin was wet, glistening with sweat. Around her neck, curving down between her perky breasts hung a sparkly diamond necklace. To the left and right of her, she had reached up and had gripped two huge black cocks that were pointing straight at her face. The name Ebony Goddess was written in stylish letters above her head.

That photo had quickly become synonymous with the brand and hung in the window of every Ebony Goddess boutiques.

It was during the same promotional campaign back in 1982, that they shot the first commercial where Maurice had a small cameo. In the commercial, Gelila sat naked in front of a mirror, as a man walked up behind her, and slowly put a diamond necklace around her neck. It wasn't until the man leaned down to give her a small kiss on her cheek, that the audience could see that it was Gelila's real life husband and jeweler, Maurice Benit. As Maurice leaned back up, the scene faded into one where Gelila was in bed with a handsome black man. She was on top of him, riding his thick black cock. Whilst she moaned the camera slowly zoomed in on the necklace that hung down just above her softly bouncing breasts. To the sound of Gelila's orgasm, the scene faded into the Ebony Goddess logo.

Every other year since then, when Maurice released a new line of jewelry, they reshot the same commercial. Over the years you could see Gelila and Maurice grow older in the commercials. Even now at the age of sixty-five, Maurice still put the necklace around his fifty-eight-year-old wife Gelila's neck. As the scene faded to the bed, Gelila's sagging breasts flopped up and down as she rode on top of a sexy black man. Not only that, but in this year's commercial, Gelila stroked the cocks of two hung black men who stood on each side of her on the bed. As the camera zoomed in on the stunning necklace above her saggy breasts, the scene faded out yet again to the sound of Gelila's orgasm.

“Wow, she’s stunning.” Jennie took a photo of the framed photograph.

Inside the boutique, Will Sanders clasped a necklace around his wife Shauna's neck. The stunning blonde had taken her dress off and was standing there topless in her white lingerie thong. She wanted to see what the necklace looked like on top of her big fake boobs.

“Oh Will, it’s so beautiful.” Shauna ran her hand over the diamonds.

“Not as beautiful as you.” Will leaned in and kissed his wife’s neck as he glanced down at her big tits.

Standing a bit to the side, Jill Michaels smiled along with the happy couple. She had just helped them pick out a stunning necklace, and waited patiently to be of more assistance. Whilst she waited, she glanced down at her long black skirt, making sure that it didn't have any wrinkles, she needed to look her best working in such an exclusive boutique. She also wore a partially unbuttoned white silk blouse, showing off a healthy amount of her natural C-cups. As she stood there she glanced back at the black security guard Amos. He looked so sexy in his tight black shirt and pants. His massive biceps looked like they could burst out of his short sleeved shirt at any moment.

Mmm… Jill sighed when she saw him looking at the busty blonde, and slowly run his hand along the outline of his huge black cock. She just couldn’t wait for the end of the day. That’s usually when he took her out back and fucked her.

“Oh, I can’t wait to wear it on my date with Demarcus tonight.” Shauna turned around smiling, giving her husband a small kiss.

“And I can’t wait to see it on you when you’re on top of him.” Will loved seeing his beautiful wife’s big tits bounce up and down as she rode a big black man.

"Oh, you pervert, you." Shauna giggled as she gave her husband another small kiss before she turned back around and admired her necklace.

"Honey, are we taking it?" Will looked at his wife in the mirror, knowing the answer.

“Yes.” Shauna smiled big and turned around gave her husband another kiss.

"It would seem that we're taking it." Will smiled.

“Excellent choice. It’s a beautiful piece.” Jill showed the couple over to the glass counter.

As she leaned to pick up a box for the necklace, she saw Amos through the glass. He was walking towards the supply. When she leaned back up, Jill saw Amos look over and motion for her to come over to him.

Oh, my… Jill’s nipples poked out through her silk blouse.

“Ehm, do you mind if my boss handles this?” Jill looked over at her customers.

"Not at all," Will told her.

“Better not make that sexy black man wait for you.” Shauna smiled enviously, as she had noticed the black man motioning for Jill.

“Hehe, yeah.” Jill smiled as she walked over to her boss.

Wow… such big muscles… I bet he fucks so hard… Shauna felt herself getting moist looking over at the hot black man.

"Honey, could you hold onto my dress. I don't think I'm going to put it on," Shauna told her husband.

“Oh, okay.” Will gulped, feeling his penis stiffen even more in his pants. He loved when his wife walked around half naked like that. Seeing all those black men looking at her.

"Mr. Eckert." Jill walked up to her fifty-year-old boss, George Eckert.

“Yes, Ms. Michaels.” George gulped when he glanced down Jill’s blouse and caught a glimpse of her naked breasts.

“I need to attend to something out back. Would you mind seeing to my customers?” Jill didn’t mind his glances. She liked teasing her boss. He would always give her any time off she wanted.

"Sure, Ms. Michaels." George turned and watched Jill go out back with Amos. He wanted to head back to his office, where he had drilled a peephole. He had always been a peeping Tom, watching women get undressed. He still remembered when he was twelve and looked through the keyhole of his English teacher, Mrs. Reelan's, office. Mr. Johnson, the black coach had her bent over her desk. George remembered it so vividly because it was the first time he had climaxed in his underwear.

“I’m George….” George gulped when he saw the topless blonde.

“Eckert… the manager. I was told you needed some help.” He felt his penis push against his underwear as he tried not to look at the woman’s large naked breasts.

“Yes, I’d like to buy this necklace.” Will motioned at the necklace his wife had around her neck.

“Ah yes, an excellent choice, Sir.” George went over to the register and tapped in the sum.

"Do you need me to take it off?" Shauna leaned a bit over the counter, making her boobs hang down. She had seen the way the older man looked at her chest and wanted to tease him.

"N… no, that's o… okay… I…." George stuttered as he glanced up at her magnificent breasts.

“Uh, uhh, uhhh.” George awkwardly climaxed in his underwear.

Hehe… Shawna smiled to herself. She could tell that she had just made him come in his pants.

“Are you alright?” Shauna said, teasing him.

“Y… yes… th… thank you for asking.” George felt a drop of sweat run down his forehead as he tried not to pant to heavily.

“That’ll be… eleven thousand, five hundred.” George tapped the register. He could feel how wet and damp the front of his underwear were.

“There you go.” Will took out his platinum card and swiped it.

"Thank you very much, Sir." George put an exclusive box made out of ebony wood in a boutique bag and handed it to the man.

“Thank you.” Will took the bag. After putting his platinum card back into his wallet, he put his hand on his wife’s almost bare hip, feeling the waistband of her thong.

“You look stunning.” He glanced down at his wife’s new necklace, her big perky breast and up at her.

"Thank you, Honey." She smiled up at her husband and put her arm around his back.

Almost straight away when they left the boutique, Will caught several black guys looking over at his half naked wife. Will smiled to himself, he knew that this was going to be a good day.

Published 
Written by eeric_stories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments