Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Legendary Story

Laura settled back on the settee, nervous, yet sexually excited. She enjoyed her ‘fantasy nights’ with her husband Tom.

 

 

She could feel the coldness of the steel handcuffs that bound her wrists firmly behind her back and she could also feel her own dampness between her thighs. Wearing a thin black dress with just a pair of black stockings and suspenders underneath, she could feel a chill too. She was also in darkness. A black silk scarf covered her eyes to give everything added effect.

 

Tonight Laura was playing the whore; a whore who would be pimped out by her husband to satisfy a lusty friend. In a few minutes her husband would come in, pretending to be a complete stranger. He would place some cash down on the coffee table and then take her upstairs to make her do things that only a whore would do. He would speak to her as if she was a whore; call her a slut as well as other names and then he would use her like a whore. There would be no gentle lovemaking; no selfless foreplay and selfless sex, making sure that she was satisfied as well. Tonight he would use her; use her for his own pleasure and he would also be a little rough with her. A slap here; a tug of the hair there; she was just a whore, his whore and he would use her well.

 

Laura sat back expectant and excited. She enjoyed these nights together; forgetting that she was a wife and homemaker, exploring inner desires that normally lay dormant. She was also a school teacher; a young woman of respectability. No one would ever think that she had these kinds of fantasies roaming around her head, and this was one of the tamer ones! She was fortunate that she had such a good husband that she could not only share them with but also re-enact them with. Tom was also a school teacher who taught drama; how ideal; how perfect; how wonderful it was that he could play the parts so well.

 

Laura jolted as she heard the door open. The silence in the room was suddenly broken by the creaking door but there was something else; something that was different; something shockingly unusual. There were two sets of footsteps; someone else was in the room with Tom! Laura jolted again and gasped as she felt someone sit down beside her. It wasn’t Tom; this man was heavier and the aftershave that he was wearing was not Tom’s either. As she opened her mouth to speak she felt a hand on her face tugging on the blindfold.

 

“Oh my God!” She cried out as saw him.

 

“This is Jason.” Tom told her.

 

She sat open mouthed, almost dumbstruck, staring at the large black male sitting inches away from her. For a few moments there was just silence then Tom shifted his stance and placed the key to the handcuffs on the coffee table and began to walk away. Laura called out after him but he continued walking to the door without turning around to reply. As the door closed behind him Laura suddenly realized that he was actually turning her fantasy into reality. He had often said that he would; he had often threatened to do it for real and she had laughed it off and called him a tease. Laura was not laughing now and this was no tease.

 

“W...ww.....what do you want?” Laura asked him.

 

The man smiled for a moment but remained silent as he reached inside his jacket and took out his wallet. Laura gasped as he counted out some notes. “I think you know what I want.” He said as he placed the notes on the table and put away his wallet.

 

“It.....it......it’s just a fantasy that Tom and I play.” She told him softly.

 

She was scared now; frightened almost. This was actually happening; her fantasy was developing before her very eyes but she was scared. This man was real; this was no act. The large framed man sat with her was real. He seemed serious; it all seemed serious. He was going to fuck her like a whore.

 

“I know.” He told her as he rested a large dark brown hand on her knee. “I am here to make it all real for you.”

 

“Please no.” She said with faltering voice.

 

His hand lifted from her knee and reached for the key on the table. Moments later her wrists were free. “That’s okay.” He told her as he let go of her wrists and handed her the key.

 

Laura gasped again but for different reasons now.

 

“You might regret it though,” he told her. “You would have enjoyed what I had planned.”

 

She shifted in her seat and felt the dampness from her excited state. “W......w.....what did you have planned?” She found herself asking.

 

He reached for the cuffs that she held tightly in her hands. “Only one way to find out.” He replied as he tried to take them from her.

 

Laura held firmly onto them. “I....I.....can’t.”

 

Jason looked her in the eye as he maintained his hold on the handcuffs as well. “Yes you can Laura.” He told her. “I know all about your fantasies and I can help you. I have helped many young ladies like you to live out their fantasies. I am very experienced and I find it very enjoyable.”

 

She found herself staring into his eyes. “Enjoyable? Experienced?” She said softly, realizing that his hands were also holding hers as well.

 

“Very experienced Laura.” He answered. “You will know that you have had real man between your thighs when I have finished with you and I also find doing it very enjoyable.” He told her. “In fact nothing gives me greater pleasure than making a whore out of someone like you Laura!”

 

His grip had tightened now and his gaze was penetrating. He was serious, of that she had no doubt. He frightened her in one respect and yet in another way he excited her. She had no doubt that by the time he had finished with her she would know that she had been fucked by a real man. She had heard about the reputation of black men and their sexual prowess when it came to white women. For them it was the most supreme of conquests to get a white woman in their bed and she had no doubt that once they did, a white woman would not be able to leave that bed until they had completed exhausted themselves upon them.

 

She found herself gazing down at his groin. She knew the reputation of black men when it came down to cock size. There was a bulge in his trousers; a bulge that was far bigger than she had ever seen on Tom or previous boyfriends; a bulge that was meant for her. Suddenly she began to realize that Jason was easing the cuffs from her grip; easing them from her hands. Laura began to realize that she giving them up for him; giving them up for him to use on her.

 

It was almost as if she was helpless as he lifted them from her and then fastened one cuff around her left wrist. She looked down at it and couldn’t understand why she was not offering any resistance. “That’s a good girl Laura.” He said softly as he began to guide her arm behind her back.

 

Laura leaned forward as he rose up and guided her both hands behind her. She offered no resistance as he fastened them into place. All she could do was remain passive as she stared at his groin.

 

“That’s better Laura.” He said as he sat back with and air of satisfaction. “This is what you want isn’t it Laura?” He said as he gripped his bulge.

 

Laura looked away. She was embarrassed that he had caught her staring at him; not just staring but drooling; mouth agape and drooling. She was behaving like a whore!

 

Jason’s hand reached out for her chin and gently turned her fully to face him. “It is cock you want isn’t it Laura?” He asked her. “Big, thick black cock filling your cunt Laura. That’s what you need isn’t it?”

 

She said nothing. She was never going to admit that; she was never going to tell a man like him that she wanted his cock. She was a lady; a respectable lady. She was no whore! Suddenly his hand dropped to her knee. Her eyes automatically followed it; watched it alight on her knee; her black nylon covered knee. Her eyes watched his hand make contact with her. “I bet you are wet Laura.” He said quietly. “I bet you are a very wet girl aren’t you Laura?”

 

Laura offered no resistance and just stared as if she was in a trance at the large dark brown hand that was slowly pushing the hem of her dress up her thighs. Between her legs, the hand ventured higher and higher, pushing back the clothing and exposing her. When it reached the tops of her stockings she gasped as flesh made contact with flesh; his dark brown flesh and her white flesh. She should have clasped her legs together tightly; she should have trapped his hand, stopping it going any further. A lady would have done that but Laura was no lady; Laura was a whore and what do whores do? They do what Laura did, opened wide. Not just a little wide but very wide.

 

There was no modesty left now; there was no covering to protect her honour, Laura wore no panties. There was just naked flesh, no pubic hair, just naked pink flesh; naked pink and very wet flesh. Laura watched his fingers make contact with her. She looked down and watched as his fingers touched her; touched the folds of pink flesh; touched folds of very wet pink flesh. Laura watched as his dark brown fingers disappear into the chasm beyond the folds of flesh and gasped loudly as she heard the squelching sounds.

 

“My, my, what a wet girl you are Laura.” He said.

 

She said nothing as he looked deep into her eyes and pushed two of his fingers; his very thick fingers, inside her. “Time for you to get some cock Laura.” He said softly as he withdrew.

 

“I can’t. I can’t.” She suddenly said as he lifted her to her feet.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

 

“Why?” He asked her.

 

“I can’t fuck you. I can’t fuck anyone other than my husband Tom at the moment.” She told him.

 

“Yes you can Laura.” He contradicted.

 

“I can’t. I can’t.” She told him. “We.......”

 

“You are trying for a baby. I know.” He cut in.

 

She looked shocked.

 

“Tom has told me all about it Laura.” He told her. “Been trying for over six months now haven’t you?”

 

She nodded.

 

“That’s another reason why I am here Laura. I am here to help Tom out.”

 

“Help out!” She cried out. “You mean......”

 

Jason took her by the forearm.

 

“You are not the only one that has fantasies Laura. Tom has some to. Your husband has some that he wants fulfilling.” Jason told her as he began to lead her from the room.

 

“He wants you to get me pregnant?” She asked him.

 

Jason stopped and patted her womb. “Tom wants me to knock you up Laura.” He told her.

 

Laura gasped.

 

“How is he going to explain a black baby? How will I explain a black baby?”

 

“You went for fertility treatment and the clinic made a mistake with the sperm donor’s details.” Jason explained before leading her to door.

 

Laura’s knees felt weak; she felt almost faint as he guided her to the stairs. Tom had thought of everything; they had thought of everything; they had everything planned out. All Laura could do was allow herself to be guided up the stairs; taken by the arm up the stairs to her bedroom; taken to her bed to be fucked; taken to her bed to fucked like a whore.

 

As he closed the bedroom door behind her and began to unlock the handcuffs she asked him to use a condom. “I don’t have any and anyway I never use them now.” He told her. “They used to break on me!”

 

She gasped as he lifted the hem of her dress. “Please pull out then before you cum.” She said as she raised her arms.

 

Jason said nothing as he tossed the dress over a chair and began to unbutton his shirt.

 

“Please.” She said.

 

Jason remained silent as he dropped his trousers and reached for her. “On your knees.” He ordered.

 

Laura said nothing as she sank down upon her knees. She knew what was expected now as she reached for the waistband of his boxers. She gasped as it sprang forward from them. His cock was huge; not just big but also thick and his balls hung like large sacks ready to fertilize a harem.

 

“That’s it suck me good Laura.” He told her as he reached for the back of head to pull her closer. “Kiss my balls too Laura; kiss them and lick them. I am going to empty them inside you Laura. It ain’t gonna take me six months to get you bred girl!”

 

Laura groaned as he guided his cock into her mouth. All she could think about was this huge monstrosity being inside her; filling her; stretching her and using her. Yes, he was going to use her like a whore; she knew that. He wasn’t there for her pleasure; he was there for his pleasure and would be impregnating her in the process. She should have felt abhorrent at the very thought of someone other than her own husband making her pregnant; she should have felt utter disgust at the idea yet she didn’t.

 

She was not just excited but soaking wet with excitement; she could feel the wetness between her thighs as she knelt there sucking another man’s cock. Not just any man but a black man. She was sucking a black man’s cock in order to get him as hard and as excited as possible so that he could empty his seed inside her fertile womb. She knew deep down inside that Tom had failed her; Tom had failed in his duty to give her a child.

 

Jason wouldn’t fail though. She knew that. As she ran her tongue over his huge sac she knew that their contents were lethal. Millions of tiny sperms were gathered inside ready to be released; released inside a fertile womb; released inside her fertile womb.

 

She was ready for him now; not just ready but also eager. She wanted him. She desperately wanted him inside her. But she wouldn’t let him know that; not just yet anyway. She would play hard to get; play the role of reluctant wife being made pregnant. Pretend to resist him even.

 

When he pulled away a few minutes later and grabbed at the bed covers and lifted them she stood almost defiantly at the edge of the bed for a moment. His hand moved quickly against the naked flesh of her bottom and she let out a yelp as it struck her. “Get in!” He snapped.

 

Laura was already on the verge of orgasm as she lay back and opened her legs for him. She watched him inch forward holding his enormous erection. She watched him guiding it towards her opening; she felt it touching her; felt it touching her swollen pussy lips; felt it against her wet, sensitive labia lips. “Please pull out before cumming.” She pleaded.

 

She looked into his eyes just as he started to push forward; just as he started to push the thick bulbous head of his cock past her defenseless pussy lips. She knew that there was no compassion there; she knew that he would not listen to her pleadings; she knew that he was determined to impregnate her. Moments later he was deep inside her; fully inside her; possessing her. She threw her arms around his neck as he reached under her bottom with his huge dark brown hands and pulled her tightly against him. He was locking her in; locking her against him. There was no escape now as he began his thrusting. “That’s it bastard go ahead and make me pregnant then!” She cried out as she started to orgasm.

 

“I intend nothing less, whore.” He responded.

 

Laura was unsure of what she said next; she was unsure of almost everything that happened over the next five minutes or so. One orgasm followed another; one scream followed another; one obscenity from her lips followed another. She remembers seeing Tom standing in the doorway for a few moments as Jason pounded away at her and then she remembered nothing more as she got lost in the sheer ecstasy of her climaxing.

 

She remembered coming to with Jason still deep inside her; his cock still hard within her but he was motionless. His hands still held her bottom tightly against him but there was no more thrusting. He had cum inside her; he had done what he set out to do. Laura gazed up at him looking him in the eye. “You never pulled out then!” She said quietly to him.

 

He kissed her. “I’m here to do a job.” He responded.

 

“Bastard!” She said to him, still clinging on to his neck.

 

“A very virile bastard!” He told her as he began to move back and forth inside her.

 

“That’s it go on, fuck me again, why don’t you?” She retorted.

 

“That’s just what I intend to do my sweet little fuck whore.”

 

Laura came again even before he got into his stride.

 

She awoke next morning leaning with her back against him. It took her a few minutes to fully focus on where she was and what she doing. It took a little while to take in the dark drown flesh of the arm that held her against him. It didn’t take her long though to realize just what she had been doing. The sheet underneath her bottom was wet; between her legs was a sticky wetness and her pussy felt much stretched and very sore. Jason had been right when he told her that in the morning she would know that she had had a real man between her thighs.

 

After their second fuck she had dispensed with the pretense of wanting him to pull out; it was pointless anyway. Laura had decided instead to urge him on; urge him on to keep fucking her; urge him on to keep filling her with his seed, urging him on to breed her.

 

Those halcyon moments as she recalled the events of the night before evaporated when Tom knocked on the bedroom door and came in with a small tray. At the bedside he handed the wad of notes that had been left downstairs to Jason. Jason brushed his hand aside “Let’s keep it all real hey.” He told him. “The money is Laura’s. She earned it.”

 

Laura felt a surge of sexual excitement run through her like an electric current as she took the money in her hand before placing it back on the tray. “Put it in my purse please Tom.”

 

It was not the only thing on the tray though; there was also a glass of water and a small packet containing a tablet. It was a Morning After pill. Laura just lay there looking at it for a few moments and then turned to Jason. “Do you want me to take it?” She asked him.

 

“What do you want to do?” He asked her.

 

“I want to be bred. I want you to breed me.”

 

She could hear Tom gasp and she could also feel Jason’s cock starting to stiffen.

 

“What does Tom say?” He asked as he looked up at him.

 

Laura turned and looked up at him. “I think Tom would enjoy me getting knocked up by another man wouldn’t you Tom.”

 

Tom said nothing but Laura could see his bulge growing in his trousers. Turning around to Jason she kissed him. “But I want it doing properly.” She told him. “Regular fucking until the job is done. I don’t want half-hearted attempts.”

 

Laura knew that it would goad him; she knew that he would prove himself to be more than willing and capable. She felt his cock fully erect against her before he pushed her onto her back. “I’ll show you proper breeding, whore!” He told her as he climbed between her legs.

 

Laura gasped as she felt his huge cock slide deep inside her. “Prove you are a real man.” She whispered into his ear as she threw her arms around him and kissed him.

 

Tom slipped out of the room, tray in hand, as the bed began to creak to the rhythm of Jason’s thrusting. There was no doubt in his mind that it would be not be long before his wife’s belly would begin to show signs of Jason’s breeding.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments