Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Devil Made Me Do It

"Lacie has her first experience with a black man and his BBC."

48
32 Comments 32
32.9k Views 32.9k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

Lacie’s eyes popped open. The room was dark. A clock with red numbers said 3:08. For a moment, it all looked totally foreign. She wondered where she was; then it hit her. It really hit her as she remembered, as she felt and smelled her funky body, as she detected the wet spot she lay in, as she realized her pussy and ass were sore and sorer.

“God I love it!” she shouted to an empty room. “He took me to both heaven and hell.”

Not quite ready to exert her generally aching body, she simply relaxed and thought back through the wild evening’s amazing happenings and everything that had led up to it.

~~~~~

She realized that Chrissy had pretty much figured her out when she saw her watching the video. If you watched porn it was almost inevitable that you would run across a black guy with an enormous cock fucking a beautiful, young, white girl; this was a staple. 

Very few, but some girls could actually deepthroat that monster cock. Way more than fifty percent could take all of it in their pussy. How was that possible? She had wondered the first time she saw it. Some even took it in the ass. How was that in any way possible?

Looking back, she realized that the night’s events were predestined. She was not exactly obsessed with sex. She was not what some would call a nympho, but she definitely loved it. She thought consumed was a good way to think of herself.

After seeing enough BBC videos to fully captivate her, she went online to a few sexually oriented hookup sites. Quickly discovering they all featured areas devoted to the BBC, she began to cruise through them, stopping to occasionally chat with a guy who was always the biggest, the best, and more than willing to provide his services. 

Having ensured her profile exactly reflected her interest, it was soon overwhelmed with messages describing the BBC sender and why he was the one she had to choose for the time of her life; explicit images were usually included.

For a while, it was fun to just tease and dream of what it would be like. She would never actually act on any of these contacts, or so she thought. Then she replied to Emmitt, a local BBC-type, married, two kids. He was not like the others. No immediate come-on line about what he could do for her, not even any pictures. He wanted to know about her. What were her interests? What were her goals in life? They had general discussions about life’s trials and tribulations, his as well as hers. She liked him.

She had to ask for pictures of him, and those he sent were all “G” rated. He never asked for hers. Finally, she asked for explicit pictures of his “equipment.” They more than excited and thrilled her. That spurred her to send, unasked, explicit pictures of herself. He respectfully complimented her on her “stunningly” good looks and her “amazing” body. She had swallowed the hook so deep it was never coming out.

After a couple of weeks of this back and forth, he proposed they meet during the day for coffee at a Starbucks so they could “Just get to know each other better. After all in-person meetings were so much better than exchanging words in emails or private chats.” She readily agreed.

They met at noon at a store near the university. He was in a business suit. She wore a miniskirt and a size-too-small tee shirt, of course no bra. Coffee purchased, he escorted her to a table outside where they sat side by side. As she glanced down, the fit of his pants left no doubt in her mind as to his endowment.

Her nipples noticeably hardened and a slight flush ran across her face. She thought he must have noticed, especially considering the tightness of her tee shirt, but he only commented that her pictures did not do her justice. So they sat sipping coffee and making small talk. So they sat there sipping coffee and making unremarkable small talk.

She kept waiting for the big ask, the seduction line. Not until they had finished their coffee and he was escorting her to her car did he ask if she was interested in “making things more exciting.” She could not get “yes” out of her mouth fast enough. They agreed to 6 pm, Friday of the following week.

Now that the big day was set, Emmitt got much more sexually specific in their emails and chats. He wanted to know virtually everything about her sexual experience; especially her likes and dislikes. She asked him some of the same type questions. He was totally open and honest with his answers. His “...seeking sexual thrills,” answer felt very true, after all, that was what she was doing, and she was going to cheat on Jim to accomplish it.

Now Jim was a non-issue, just an afterthought. Even at the time, she had thoughts about ending it, just not about the way it ended.

So for the next week and a few days, Lacie became more and more jazzed about what she was about to experience. She liked Emmitt. He was handsome, obviously physically fit, very self-confident and seemingly ready to take charge when they met. Her desire was to be “taken”, to be “ravished and used”, to experience absolute debauchery. Only now did she realize just how depraved and wanton she would become.

It was just yesterday that she forced herself to attend class, but her mind was not on the lectures; it was seized by thoughts of what was only a few hours away. Home alone in the afternoon; she watched her collection of BBC videos as she was waiting until it was time to get herself ready for the evening. Her fingers soon found her kitty and teased it into a tumescent, dripping state. As badly as she wanted to cum and scream out an orgasm, she restrained and deprived herself - they were all going to be saved for him.

Finally, it was time to prepare. Turning off the computer, she took several deep breaths to calm herself and headed for her bathroom. Normally it was always a shower; today would be a long, luxurious, hot bath. She sat in the tub impatiently waiting for the water to mix with the coconut oil she had added and rise to surround her fully.

Eventually, it was up to her chin. She lay back and soaked, letting the oil and water soften and moisturize her. Every few minutes, as she became accustomed to the temperature, more hot water was added. Soon the room was like a steam room, every surface coated with dew.

Eventually, she used her coconut bath gel to wash and then began the process of removing every hair below her chin. The fresh razor combined with the coconut gel provided the desired result; she was as smooth and soft as goose down. Then she stood in the tub, as the released water was flowing down the drain, massaging her pure coconut oil into every part of her body. This was followed by a gentle towel dabbing to get her just barely dry.

Having previously selected her outfit, she pulled on the shortest, threadbare, denim shorts and sheerest spaghetti-strap cami she owned. A quick touch of makeup, an approving glance in the mirror and she was ready. Picking up her purse and red stiletto, ankle strap-back sandals, she headed out the door into the night, her blond hair flowing in the breeze. Anticipation filled her with excitement.

The motel was only about a twenty-minute drive. Knowing the room number from his recent text, she parked and walked through a side door to room 149. It was the last room in the first-floor hallway. Her quick, discreet knock was promptly answered.

“Oh my dear, you look absolutely ravishing! Please come in.”

Giggling a bit she surprised herself by saying, as she passed him, “I’m anticipating the ravishing part.”

“You’ll have no cause for disappointment in that area I assure you. Please come to the table and enjoy some wine. I believe you said Sauvignon Blanc is your favorite?”

“Yes, it is, thank you.”

“Before you sit I must ask you to briefly pull down those oh so sexy shorts.”

Looking a bit surprised, she began to comply when she saw the somewhat torpedo-looking object in his hand.

“What’s that?”

“Ah, well it’s referred to as a butt or anal plug. If you’ll just bend over and spread your cheeks I’ll insert it, the lube will make it go in very easily. I take it you’ve never had one before?”

“Ah... no. And why are we doing this?” she asked with a bit of reluctance in her voice.

“Nothing to be alarmed about Lace. It’ll simply help prepare you for later. You did tell me you had done and enjoyed anal before, right?”

“Well yes... but you’re so big for back there.”

“No worries. You’ll be amazed at how readily you’ll accommodate me when I get ‘round to your oh so perfect ass. Damn your coochie is soaking; you’re really ready,” he said, running a finger between her glistening lips as he inserted the plug.

Remembering the videos, she did as instructed and discovered he was right; it was not bad, actually, the plug felt kinda good.

She pulled her shorts back up as he sucked her juice off his finger. “Yummy, very yummy. You’re a sweet one for sure.”

They sat there enjoying the wine and appetizers he had thoughtfully provided, both obviously knowing why they were there. Those feelings caused their previously enjoyable small talk to now seem a bit forced. They continued for a few minutes, but their minds were really contemplating what was to come. Emmitt could hardly take his eyes off her stunning breasts, which were on full display through the diaphanous material covering them. She, eager to finally have his cock in her hands and mouth, was fidgeting a bit.

“C’mere and sit on my lap.”

Waiting for him to break the building tension, a big grin spread across her face as she said, “Wonderful idea! You might find something you like.”

She spread her legs and straddled him, easily feeling his hard cock pushing against her ‘gina. They both put down their wine and kissed, as he found and grasped her nips.

“Oh yes! Pull them, squeeze them!” She quickly reached down and pulled her cami over her head, freeing her boobs for him.

“God Emmitt, I want you so friggin bad!”

“Just like I want you, but this is a night to be savored, not rushed. It will be special for both of us, but especially you.”

She was already dropping into a state of rapture. The outside world had faded away. Every fiber of her being was focused in this room, directed at Emmitt and the thrills that awaited.

“Now get on your knees and suck my cock,” he said as he began loosening his belt.

Rapidly assuming that position, she helped free his cock. It popped up, hard and begging to be sucked, licked, and kissed. At last, it was manifest before her. This magnificent, thick, long black cock, that she so desired, was now in her hands - the hands that could not fully close around it. She licked it from bottom to top, then sucked the head into her mouth.

She did as he said; she savored it. Slowly exploring all of it, sometimes sucking it as deep as she could, sometimes licking and kissing it, sometimes just examining it, feasting her eyes on it, wondering just how it would feel as he entered her and finally was fully in.

Then there were his balls, bigger than any she had seen or felt. Captivated, she held them as if she was weighing them, gently rolling them like Baoding balls.

Her curiosity strong, she asked, “How long has it been since you’ve cum?”

“Three days my sweet, I have plenty saved up for you tonight. Keep doing just what you are; it’s very good.”

His words impassioned her. Time had slowed. She no longer felt the urgent need; she knew it would happen when it was right. This was a time to enjoy and revel in. Glancing up she saw him, head back, eyes closed, smiling; his enjoyment was obvious. She felt warm all over.

She had no idea how much time had passed when he gently began to stand up. Staying on her knees, and keeping his cock in her mouth, she kept greedily devouring it. He reached down, gathered a handful of her hair and began to pull her up. Reluctantly giving in to his stronger and stronger pulling, she rose up to him.

Again grabbing her nips, he pulled her into a deep kiss and then, still holding tight, said, “Get those shorts off. I want that pussy.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said in a child-like voice as she dropped her shorts. “You’re not going to debauch me tonight are you?

“If you do not stop me, debauchery will take on a whole new meaning for you when I am finished tonight. You’re my little black-cock slut aren’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she partially whispered.

“What is it you most desire?”

“You fucking me with your huge black-cock! Take me however you want. Fill me with your seed. I’m already dying for that cock!”

“Good girl. Now get over on that bed and spread those legs wide.”

"Whatever you desire, Daddy.” She ran to the bed, threw back the covers and fell into the position he had demanded.

Seeing him take a pill with a sip of wine, she asked what it was. “Just Viagra,” he replied.

“You need that? I thought you were only thirty-four?”

“I am, but this will ensure that I stay hard for hours so that I can fuck you, fill you with my spunk and keep fucking you for as long as I want without getting soft. You’ll enjoy my endurance,” he said with a chuckle.

Then he walked to her, hard cock swinging back and forth.

“Your cooch is so inviting; I need to taste you,” he said dropping into position between her legs, his mouth engulfing her as he began licking her slit and sucking on her clit.

“Oh, Daddy! Eat me. Make it yours! Damn you’re good at that,” she said as he put his hands on her ass and pulled her tight to him.

He could just feel her starting to tremble when she said, “God, I’m getting close. Oh, fuck Daddy!”

That was when he stopped and rose up.

“Daddy, I was about to cum,” she said in a pleading, dejected voice.

“I know my sweet, the night’s young. You’ll not be deprived long.”

With that, he kneeled between her legs and began using his cock to slowly slap her clit.

With the first stroke, she yelped, “Oh Daddy! God, I’m so sensitive. Go easy.”

“Does a slut ever tell me to go easy?” his gruff voice asked.

“No, Daddy. I’m sorry. Please do it more, please make me cum!”

His stare transfixed her as the strokes began and got progressively quicker and stronger. Each blow caused her to twitch and squirm.

“Stay still and keep those legs spread!”

Breathless, she managed to say, “Yes, Daddy. God, you’re driving me crazy. My clit’s on fire. I want to cum, but I’m just on the edge. Oh god, please, please do it.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

Make me!”

Quickly picking up the speed and strength of his blows, he saw her legs beginning to quiver. A few seconds later she screamed out, “Oh fuck! Damn, I’m cummming! Holy shittt!”

As her breathing slowed down she said, “Jesus, no one has ever done that to me before. You made me cum so friggin hard. You’re a devil, a diabolical devil. Make me your disciple. I’m in your thrall!”

“So fervent already! Just think, we’re only getting started,” he said as he gathered her knees under his arms and leaned forward to kiss her, pinning her legs near her shoulders as their lips met. Using his hips to control his hard shaft, he began rubbing its head between her lips, gathering her juice. Soon he began to slowly press into her love tunnel.

With his ear near her mouth, she whispered, “God, Em, you have me totally helpless, and it feels even bigger than I imagined.”

“You love being helpless; don’t you my sweet?”

“You know me too well devil man!” Feeling him press in further she added, “Yes! Stretch me; impale me. I’ll be ruined, but I love it. Oh god, I want it deep. I want every inch of you.”

Her voice trailed off into moans and murmurs of delight and ecstasy as he continued to move in and out, working his way ever deeper. Not wanting to push fully in until she was conditioned to his size, he gradually began to fuck her vigorously when he was just over halfway in. Her moans and murmurs escalated to shouts.

“Fuck yes! Do me; fuck me with that huge cock! God, my pussy almost electrified, it tingles and throbs from you!”

Feeling her vigorous efforts to push her hips up to him, he responded by totally filling her. His body was now slamming into her clit. All his energy was now directed towards transporting her into a realm she had never known, total sexual delirium where she would be in a world where her only feelings and thoughts would be orgasms. They would begin, peak and recede, only for the sequence to repeat, over and over.

“I’m cumming! Yes, yes, oh god! Fuck, so strong!” Those were her last intelligible words for quite a while.

She was reduced to gasping moans as her body was consumed by his relentless pounding and the resulting overwhelmingly euphoric orgasms that almost continually possessed her body.

He modulated his pace to keep her at a level he knew from experience she could sustain without being completely overcome and unable to physically continue. He wanted her to experience the maximum pleasure he could give. So with no thought of time, he himself fell into a sort of dreamy entranced state where his mind drifted in waves of his own pleasure. This was the ultimate for him; to take a woman to a level of the highest please he could deliver and keep her there for as long as possible. Nothing surpassed that feeling for him.

Eventually, he reached a point that all his mental focus could not drive away - he was about to cum. Straining until the very last moment, his hands found her ass and pulled her tight to him as his first burst of jizz burst into her. He continued his hold as he pulsed surge after surge.

The sudden stop of his movement and the new feel of his warm seed filling her roused her from the reverie she had been in. Even though spent she managed to utter, “Oh my god I love it. Fill me with your spunk. I feel you throbbing, shooting that wonderful seed into me. I want every drop.”

With that, she closed her eyes as he released her legs. They moved shakily back down to the bed. Eventually, he began slowly pulling out of her.

“No! No, don’t move. Stay in me just for just a bit longer. I want to savor this. A first should always be savored. In a way, you took my virginity, a special virginity, and I always want to remember this moment.”

He leaned down and kissed her, then asked, “Happy?”

“Ecstatic! You were perfect. I think I’m semi-ruined and I want more,” she said with an impish grin.

“You know there is more to come,” he said with a devilish smile.

“I know. You promised to have ‘plenty saved’ for me and I want every drop! As soon as I recover a bit that is...” she said gleefully.

As she lay there resting, his deposit began to ooze out. Reaching down, she used her fingers as a cup and brought it to her mouth. “Mmmm, thick and creamy. Mixed with me it is super good. Want some?” she teasingly offered.

He surprised her by taking one of her fingerfuls. “Mmmm, you’re right. A perfect combination.”

“I guess the devil needs his protein. I also see something seems to be more than ready to perform its appointed function.”

“So it is. I think it’s time I got a bit rougher with you. Get up on your knees, and put your face on the bed.”

“Oh Daddy, you wouldn’t slap my ass would you?”

“Only until it is a nice shade of red. Devils like red you know,” he said with an evil look.

“Oh no, Daddy!” she said in her child-like voice as they got in position on the bed.

“Oh yes, baby,” he said as his first blow landed on her right cheek.

Wiggling her ass at him she said, “You better fuck me good if you’re going to treat me like that!”

“It will be very good,” he said as he gave her butt plug a little tug. “Remember there is this also...”

“Believe me, I have not forgotten... I have to admit that the plug does feel... interesting.”

Right about then his cock was entering her dripping puss. She pushed back at him and sighed as she settled her head and arms on the bed.

“I’m so ready Daddy! Do me, do me like before. Drive me insane with that devilish, black love-stick. Oh yeah! Stretch and ravish my pussy!”

Holding her hips and intermittently slapping her cheeks, he pushed fully in and started pounding her. Long, full, fast strokes soon brought her to the same condition she was in not so long ago. In her euphoric state, she moaned almost continuously and cried out when her orgasms peaked.

Emmitt brought her ass to redder and redder shades. She gave out a particular shout when each slap landed. As before, this went on with no thought or regard for time. The only thing that mattered to him was wringing as many orgasms as he possibly could from her.

As he felt himself getting closer, he reached forward, grabbing her hair and pulling her head up and back. This pressed her tightly to him, giving him the deepest penetration possible and causing her to cry out even louder. Now her slippery elixir was running from her and down her legs. A resulting moist spot was beginning to permeate the bed.

Finally, he again reached that stage where further resistance was futile. He held back as long as possible. Then once again his jizz burst from him as his grip on her hair forced her tightly against him. Once again she was roused from her ecstasy.

“Yes! Yes! I love to feel you spurting in me, filling me.”

Exhausted, she gave in to her muscles and slid to the bed with Emmitt staying in and following her down. He supported himself so they could stay that way for a few more minutes, until he pulled out and fell to the side to lay next to her. This time she did not protest, but did proclaim her total delight in everything he had done to her. He had opened a completely new sexual world to her and she loved every minute of it.

This time they rested longer. She eventually turned on her back, unconcerned about the bed or her leaking fluids. They were both quiet and definitely a bit contemplative. He got up and brought them both bottles of water he had carried to the room.

“How are you doin'?” he asked as he gave her a bottle. “Have you had enough?”

“Oh god, no! I’m fine, just a bit tired from all the devilish torment you have put me through. Lose the look, I’m just kidding you, jeez!” she laughingly said.

“Don’t worry me, I’m an old man.”

“Yeah, right. You don’t fuck like one, not that I would know.”

“So you think you want to try for anal?”

“Yup. I trust you to go easy on me and respect what I say. I want to experience everything I possibly can!”

“For a first-timer, you have been incredibly fun and exciting to be with. By far the best ever. If I was ten years younger I would be pursuing you like a hound after a fox, and you are a fox for sure!”

“And you are a hound, a pussy hound!” she almost shouted as she laughed.

Seeing his seemingly ever-ready cock left a gleeful impression of the little blue pill’s effectiveness in her mind. After a last pull in the water bottle, she turned over and got up on her knees again.

“Okay, do your worst. No, do your best!” Again, she was laughing.

Emmitt was close behind, his organ at the ready and a tube of lube nearby. Tenderly he began rubbing her still reddish cheeks as he gently grasped the jewel protruding from her.

“I’m going to start pulling it out. It will stretch you more as it comes out so just relax and take slow deeps breaths. Try to stay relaxed when it is fully removed, it will make things easier.”

“Gee, what a super sexy way to charm me into this,” she said with a bit of a giggle.

“Sorry, I was just trying to maybe help alleviate any worry you might be having. How about, okay baby, get that ass ready cuz I am going to fuck the hell out of you!”

“There ya go! That’s more like it. Take my ass... but gently.” Another giggle passed her lips.

He pulled and was surprised at how easy her body expanded and released it. Smiling to himself, he now sensed just how experienced she was. Quickly coating both of them with the lube, he wasted no time beginning to press into her as he held her hips in a firm grasp.

“Oh god! I was right. My poor little ass...” Letting out a whiny whimper, she went on, “Your huge cock is going to destroy me. I’ll never be the same again. Oh god, what am I going to do!”

“Yeah, right. You’re about as naive to this as my wife, and she begs for it. But maybe you’re right; I guess I should just pull out and not take any chances.”

“No! Okay, I fibbed a bit. I really want it; I want all of it.”

“Beg! You little black-cock slut,” he said as he started to pull back.

“Stop! I’m beggin’! Beggin’ you to fuck my ass. I need to feel you deep in me. I have never experienced anything like you and I love it. I am your slut. Do me Em, do me!”

He smacked her butt so hard as he pushed forward that her body reflexively jerked in his hands. He kept smacking her with softer blows as he kept pushing into her receptive ass. Like his first experience with her pussy, he started pumping her when he was about halfway in and then pushed deeper as he kept up his back and forth motion.

This was different for her. This was not the feeling of her super sensitive, soaking pussy; this was the taboo feeling of being sodomized. This was doing the forbidden, the damned, the illegal, the immoral, the blasphemous - and by a black man.

It was pain and pleasure mixed together. She would not cum in rolling waves like he had previously given her, but she would cum from her wanton, shameless, depraved behavior - from her thrill-seeking and debauched ways.

“Holy shit! I can’t take anymore. It’s so fuckin big!” she screamed as she tried to claw herself away from his unrelenting pummeling of her ass.

At that moment, the orgasm hit. The pain and pleasure came together in that one exquisite moment. Merging into stunning sexual pleasure.

No longer clawing, her fingers tightly gripping the sheet, she gasped out, ”Oh my fucking god. I’m cumming, I’m fuckin cumming!”

Her body was wracked with convulsions as the powerful orgasm ran through and controlled her body. Emmitt almost lost control of her from the manic spasm. Soon it dissipated and she was once again aware of the cock in her now welcoming and significantly enlarged star.

Her knuckles turning white from the strength of her grip, she gasped out, ”Fuck my ass! Take my slutty ass. I love your cock, love it in me, love it pounding me! God, just do it!”

Unlike the two previous times, he could not just easily hold back. Even though she had relaxed, she was still quite tight. Her grip on him was pushing him closer and closer to his orgasm. He held off for several more minutes as, through her gasping, she continued to shout her fierce passion and hunger for his continued debauchery of her. Just as he was about to release the flood he could no longer hold back, she screamed out in her second, even stronger, slutgasm.

“Ohhh fuckkk! Yessss! God, yessss!”

This furious paroxysm consumed her. He held on as he erupted and emptied into her. Then letting go, his cock pulled out as she fell to the bed, still shuddering. He tilted sideways and fell on his back, next to her jerking body.

As their breathing returned to normal and they recovered some energy, he retrieved their water bottles. After almost inhaling several long gulps, they felt as normal the circumstances allowed.

A big grin spreading across her face, she said, “God Emmitt, I did it! I took all of you. I never thought I could do it. I think I am feeling completely debauched, thanks to that beautiful cock. I am now your black-cock slut, if you’ll have me?”

“Sweetie, like I said, you’re the best. I can’t wait to tell my wife.”

“What! She knows about this? Tonight? Us?”

“Oh yeah. She actually gets off on it. This type of night is how I met her. That was ten years ago.”

“She’s not jealous or resentful?”

“No. She loves it when I break in a new white girl. She would love to meet you. We have a nice home with a pool. She is very... accommodating and passionate - if you know what I mean... So if you’re ever interested... Well, I should probably go; she’ll be waiting to hear.”

Her mouth was open in disbelief. “This blows me away! It’s very hard to get my mind around... So I could come over and the three of us would...?”

“Absolutely. Spend the night if you like. Enjoy everything that we have to offer. Just food for thought.”

“Good god, Emmitt. Now I want you to fuck me again, but I am so sore and wiped out. My brain is fried and my eyes are kinda closing. I might just lay here and rest a bit before I head out.”

“The room is yours until the morning,” he said as he headed for the shower. “Want to join me in the shower?”

“You know I’d love to, but you destroyed me - in the most enthrallingly sensual way! I think I’ll just close my eyes for a bit.”

~~~~~

She looked at the clock again, 3:21. Thirteen minutes to relive the most intensely gratifying sexual experience of her life. As her eyes closed again, her last conscious thought was how much she wanted to tell Chrissy everything that happened.


*****

 

Author’s Note: This is the third story of a trilogy. Each story stands on its own, but the characters interweave between them. The first story was “Chrissy’s Two Mikes” and the second was “Chrissy and Lacie: Their bisexual awakening”. I hope you get to enjoy all three and find them interesting.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments