Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time with The Housekeeper

"The reluctant housekeeper can't be contained"

17
2 Comments 2
24.2k Views 24.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Maria has been coming to our house to clean it every week for about a year. Every Wednesday morning, like clockwork, at about 9am, whether we are home or not, she comes in and cleans the floors, the toilets, the showers, the bathroom vanities and the windows. She also dusts and will even help out with an occasional load of laundry.

Maria is from Mexico and we found her through a reputable cleaning service. I’ve never thought about hitting on Maria, mostly because I am married and Maria is always on a tight schedule, as she cleans about ten houses a day.

Maria will sometimes bring along another girl to help her, when the schedule is really tight and there is a lot to do.

My wife and I have a very happy marriage, but every now and then, we hit a rough spot. Usually, we work through it, but sometimes, I have found myself eyeing Maria and wondering, “What if?”

Maria is very short, compared to my six foot five inch height. She keeps her long black hair pinned up, and I’ve never seen her when it wasn't. Maria speaks some English, but not a lot.

One day about a week ago, I decided to stay home from work. My job allows me the luxury of working from home on occasion. Janet, my wife of ten years, was at work. I remember that we had argued about my wondering eyes. Janet had accused me of paying too much attention to the neighbor, a buxom blonde that was always showing a bit more cleavage than she should. I really hadn’t noticed, but Janet did and she warned me to avoid looking anywhere below the chin level. I assured her I would never show any disrespect to her or the lady next door.

But I didn’t say anything about our housekeeper.

I didn’t hear the doorbell ring. I was in the shower. I had forgotten all about it being a Wednesday. The first time I realized Maria was in the house, was when I stepped out of the shower and came face to face with her as I exited the master bedroom bath. I think I startled her just as much as she startled me.

“I sorry Mr. Steve,” Maria said in her broken English, backing out the bathroom doorway. Her eyes cut to my fully exposed private parts only briefly as she turned and disappeared into the master bedroom. I wrapped a towel around my waist and followed her into the bedroom.

Maria was making the bed and apologized a second time. I told to not worry, everything was okay. I stood in the bedroom doorway and watched her as she made the bed. She didn’t say anything as she fluffed the pillows and placed them in the best position on the bed.

Maria was cute in her own special way. I had learned a small bit of Spanish and over the year or so, she had managed to learn enough English that we managed to communicate whatever it was that we needed done.

Maria looked over at me as she finished the bed and smiled.

“All done, Mr. Steven.”

“Steven.”

“All done, Steven.”

“Pardon me Mr. Steven, do you want me to wash the towel?"

I looked down at the towel wrapped around my lower torso. I started to remove the towel and Maria immediately remarked in broken English- 

“No, no, no, I wait on that towel.”

Maria gathered up all the other towels and headed for the laundry. I watched from a distance as she stuffed the load into the washer. She was so short, she had to use a small stool we had purchased for her, to make accessing the washer easier. The more I watched her, the hornier I became. I didn’t want to embarrass myself, so I retreated to the master bedroom and lay down on the freshly made bed. I began to fantasize about making love with Maria. I took out some hand lotion from the drawer of the night stand. I loosened the towel I had wrapped around my waist and applied the hand lotion to my swollen cock.

Suddenly, I noticed the figure of someone in the doorway to the master bedroom. It was Maria. I wasn't sure if she had noticed my illicit activities. I pulled my hand from under the towel and wiped the lotion off of it on the edge of the towel.

Maria stepped over to the bed.

“Mr. Steve, you mess up my work. Get up. I will make the bed again.”

I swung my legs to the side of the bed and as I did so, the towel parted. There was no hiding my huge erection.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

Maria again looked down for a split second and then averted her eyes. She started to step back and I grabbed her wrist. She stopped and looked at me.

“You like it?”

“Que?”

I put her small hand directly on my swollen cock. Almost instinctively, she pulled back.

“No,” I remarked, pulling her in closer to me.

“No, Mr. Steve.”

I held her hand in place on my cock as Maria began to tremble. I pulled Maria in closer and whispered,

“Si, Maria, te necesito...” Maria said something in Spanish, which I didn’t understand, but at the same time, she didn’t pull away. I reached up and pulled at the scrunchie she had holding her long black hair in place.

“Me encanta tu pelo, es muy bonita,” I told her, admiring her beautiful long hair.

Maria smiled and I let go of her hand.

“Eres muy bonita,” I remarked, Eres muy sexy también.”

“No.”

“Si.”

I took Maria by her hands and positioned her between my legs as they dangled off the side of the bed. Maria didn’t dare look down at my erection.

“Mira,” I told her.

“No.”

I put my hand behind her head and lightly squeezed the back of her neck, massaging it gently.

“Mira, Look.”

Maria glanced down at my exposed manhood and then closed her eyes. I took her hands and placed them high on top of my thighs, my hands on top of hers. She looked at me and didn’t say anything. I moved her hands to my cock and put one of her hands around the shaft of my swollen cock and squeezed it.

“Es beeeg,” Maria remarked, using a little English. 

“Es no mi culpa., I told her (It's not my fault) I explained, "Pero para usted,” (It is for you).

I reached out and cupped one of Maria’s breasts in my hand, massaging it through the fabric of her uniform shirt. I could feel her nipple poking through the thin fabric of her brassiere. Maria took a deep breath and sighed.

I helped Maria up on to my bed and pulled her work shirt over her head. I reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She let the straps slide down her dark brown arms. I slid her brassiere off and gently massaged her wonderful "c" cup breasts. She had the most beautiful melons I think I have ever seen on a girl, with no sag and perky bright pink nipples set in dark arolas.

Maria was very nervous.

“Tómalo con calma- take it easy,” I said. 

I patted a spot on my bed beside me and Maria lay down. I unfastened the snap and zipper on her trousers, exposing her lacy pink underwear. She pulled her legs up to her chest and I helped her slide off her work attire and undergarments. She had a small neatly trimmed, closely cropped piece of curly black pubic hair, like a small thin landing strip, which lead to an area of her body that already appeared primed and ready.

I could smell the mustiness of her womanhood and see droplets of moisture that had formed between her legs. I inserted a finger into her vaginal area and Maria cooed and moaned in approval, her eyes closed. I positioned myself between her spread legs, my steel rod pointing down at her glory spot. I looked down at her. She opened her eyes, for only a brief few seconds, as I closed in and lowered myself on to her tiny body. She grabbed my cock and directed it towards her vaginal area.

I leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her soft pink lips. Suddenly, without warning, the shyness was gone and Maria was all over me. I didn’t expect Maria’s aggressive moves.

Maria rolled out from under me, just as I was about to make a final push. She jumped on top of my lower torso and grabbed my swollen stick. She pushed it forcefully into her hot vagina. She ground her hips back and forth, working my stick in and out of her piping hot vaginal area.

She tossed her head back and forth, her jet black air going everywhere. I couldn't contain her and didn’t dare try to.

“Mi encanta, qué rico!” Maria exclaimed. Me haces mojado!”

I wasn’t for sure I understood all the words, but I didn’t need to. Maria and I spent well over and hour pleasuring each other. Then, as quickly as she hopped on my bed, she jumped off.

“I go quickly now,” Maria remarked.

I was left stunned and mesmerized. Next Wednesday can’t come fast enough.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments