Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Librarian: Part 1

"A lonely librarian gets a nice surprise on her birthday."

13
3 Comments 3
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
7:45 a.m.

I started rubbing my clit faster; I could feel my orgasm nearing. This was the first time I'd touched myself in days. I'd woken earlier than needed simply because I knew I wouldn't be able to wait until after work to masturbate. Also, today was my birthday and I felt I deserved to treat myself a little.

"Almost there Sloane, almost there!"

As the orgasm flushed over me and my legs stopped shaking, I found myself once again yearning for the real thing. A sexy man with a big, beautiful cock to ravish me for hours upon hours, using my body as his plaything.

Unfortunately, that has never happened, nor will it ever. I haven't been with a man in nearly twenty years. I dated one boy in College and we were only intimate a few times. I thought we were in love, but I couldn't have been more wrong. He cheated on me a year into our relationship and told me I meant nothing to him. I swore off men after that.

I'd wanted to get back out there and find love or, these days, just have a man touch me. But I've always found some excuse not to go through with it. Afraid? Maybe. Ultra-shy and no confidence whatsoever with my body? Hell yes.

8:15 a.m.

I had about an hour until I needed to be at work, but I wanted to enjoy a nice breakfast along with a nice cup of coffee. If I was late they would understand. As I sat at the table drinking my coffee, I found myself deep in thought.

"I am forty-five years old today," I said to myself. "Is this year going to be any different than the last? Will I do something new and adventurous? Will I get the courage to date again and stop being so damn lonely?"

The answer to each of those questions was a resounding "No."

I sighed heavily and went up to my room to get ready for work. As I walked towards my closet something caught my eye in the full-length mirror near my dresser. It was me, or rather it was my butt. Nowadays, a white woman with a round ass was commonplace, so I never gave it any thought. I undid my robe and let it fall beside me to the floor as I began to check myself out. After a few minutes I came to a fascinating realization: I was hot!

"Damn Sloane, aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" Yes self, I am.

I wouldn't consider myself skinny, but I wouldn't say fat either. I'd use the word "thick,",which I think is a word teenagers use to describe women these days. My breast were were 36DD, but I always wore large sweaters at work or in public as I was embarrassed. My former boyfriend wasn't fond of my tits and, since he had been the only man I'd been with, neither was I.

I never worked out a day in my life so my curves were all natural. I like to keep my pussy as smooth as possible, just in case I come across someone willing to go down there. Along with my straight light brown hair and pearly whites, I was quite the catch. Maybe it was time to show off the goods. Maybe.

Since today was a special day, I decided to change things a bit. Instead of a sweater and long skirt, I picked out a white button down blouse and dark blue jeans. This outfit definitely showed off the goods, but in a subtle way. I may feel good about myself today but I wasn't ready to go all out.

2:30 p.m.

karolineLUK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
karolineLUK



I'd arrived at work a few minutes late, but no one seemed to notice. Throughout the morning I was bombarded with "Happy Birthday Sloane" from my unusually vibrant co-workers. I think it had something to do with my outfit. They'd never seen me wear anything like this before and were probably somewhat taken aback.

I said my thanks to each of them, and quietly went back to work. I was flattered, but since I got into work that morning all that was on my mind was leaving. I didn't have any plans for my birthday but I was excited to get back home and play with myself again. Two orgasms in one day was a luxury for me.

I usually work our libraries reference desk, and what that really means is I sit in a somewhat comfy chair for eight hours and help people find books. It hadn't been very busy that morning, and the afternoon was shaping up to be the same.

When it seemed quiet, I told my co-worker who was with me on the reference desk that I needed to use the little girls room. That was a lie, because I was really running to the bathroom to check myself out again. I never do this, but today was different. It was my birthday and I looked good.

Sure my co-workers noticed something different about me, but that wasn't the attention I was yearning for. I wanted to meet someone new and attractive. None of my male colleagues were good looking. Decent maybe, but not, as the kids say, "bangable."

No-one else was in the bathroom so I decided to have a little fun before going back out to work. I leaned back against the wall and slowly moved my hands over my breasts. My nipples got hard immediately. They wanted to be let loose but I knew I couldn't get too excited in here, because someone might come in. I let out a slight moan, and quickly thought that might be too loud. Feeling slightly embarrassed, I made my way back to my desk. Walking back to my work area I realized something: I needed sex, and I needed it badly.

I always fantasized about doing naughty things at the library. I had heard stories of people making out here, but I always wondered what it would be like to go a little further than that.

Being single for as long as I have, you tend to watch an unhealthy amount of porn. Lately, the only porn that really gets me off are the ones involving black men. If I had a genie and he or she could grant me one wish for my birthday, it would be to have a hung black man fuck my brains out all night long while I scream his name and have him cum on my naughty face and tits. Can you tell I've thought about this before?

Unfortunately, genies do not exist and I'd have to settle by using my, ironically, black dildo I bought on my fortieth birthday instead.

I returned to my seat and began making conversation with my colleague Janice, who was a welcome distraction to help me forget about what just transpired in the restroom.

"Excuse me? Can I ask you a question?"

Perfect. A patron that needed my help. A great way to get my mind off of sex.

I couldn't have been more wrong. I turned from Janice and came face to face with my dream man. Dark complexion, beautiful smile, and seductive brown eyes.

Could you guess what was now on my mind more than ever?

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments