Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lotus and the Flame - Part Six

"Anderson introduces role play ...."

3
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Across town, Marnie was far from relaxed. She was very, very pissed off. She lit a cigarette and poured a glass of wine. Taking a deep drag on her cigarette, Marnie sucked it deeply into her lungs before expelling an angry cloud of smoke. She hadn’t bought Anderson’s excuse at all.

Usually, when she had been away, he was right there ready for her, begging for it. Marnie knew Anderson well and, for good measure, she had sent a text to Toby’s girlfriend Karen, asking if she fancied coming round for a drink while their men were out. Back came a text from Karen telling her that Toby was sat beside her watching a film.

Marnie took a gulp of wine and tried to quell the fury that was rising from the pit of her stomach. (Men could be so stupid at times.) Anderson had clearly forgotten that she and Karen had become friends at a quiz night a couple of months earlier. God, that was Anderson for you! He was oblivious to anything going on around him unless it mattered in his world. Hell, he was one selfish bastard.

Marnie picked up her wine, the packet of cigarettes and lighter, left the kitchen and went through to her bedroom. Placing them on the bedside table, she sat on the edge of the bed, her mind whirring with what she was going to do.

She’d never really trusted Anderson but, recently, it seemed he’d been behaving himself. She now wondered if she’d missed any signs that he might be seeing someone else. But her mind drew a blank.

If anything, of late, he seemed to have calmed down a little. He had been preoccupied with his work rather than going out drinking and chasing anyone in a skirt. And their sex life had never been better.

She recalled the last time they had fucked and felt her pussy stir with desire. Anderson could be accused of many things but being a lousy fuck wasn’t one of them: he was fantastic, exceptionally horny, and kinky to boot.

Agitated, Marnie ran fingers through her hair and drank more wine. She knew she couldn’t just turn up at his apartment. Anderson hated surprises and she had done that only once and it hadn’t been worth the aggravation. Anderson had given her a lecture about his privacy and the need for his own space. It felt like he was delivering a speech to his students. Marnie grinned; he’d been almost like a father telling off an errant child.

As she drained her glass of wine, Marnie thought again about the last time they’d fucked. Anderson had really surpassed himself and now she lay back on the bed, ready to have a little play in memory of that pleasure. It was then that a thought flashed into Marnie’s head, the proverbial light bulb moment: during that session, Anderson had said that he was fantasising over a student.

At the time, Marnie had been too caught up in the moment to give it much more than a fleeting thought. Anderson liked talking dirty to her and, though she’d called him a horny bastard, she had cum thinking of him being in such a high position yet harbouring horny thoughts even while he was working and, no doubt, inspiring his students.

Marnie sat bolt upright. Was he really fucking one of his students? Is that why he didn’t want her to go round? Marnie suddenly felt sick and she reached across to the bedside table. Grabbing the bottle of wine, she poured a hefty measure into her glass. Was that what he was up to?

Marnie tried to shake the thought from her mind; she really did need to get a grip of her jealousy and her wild thoughts where Anderson was concerned. He wouldn’t fuck a student and risk his job. He loved his work, hell he was practically married to it.

But, the more wine Marnie consumed, the more paranoid she became. She imagined some nubile young blonde with a perfect body screaming as Anderson fucked her all over his bedroom. Marnie had long been paranoid about her age and how her body was changing with the passage of time. She harboured more than a little envy of the young girls who paraded their washboard stomachs and pert, enhanced tits.

Marnie tried to clear her mind, banish images of Anderson fucking someone else. If he was, there was nothing she could do about it. And yet, she had to get to the bottom of it, of that she was certain. The wine finished, she undressed before getting into bed, vowing to catch Anderson out.

She decided on an early start in the morning. She would wait outside Anderson’s apartment block. Wait all day if she had to, on the premise that she might catch him with some slag who was enthralled by her tutor. When Marnie caught them, she was going to rip the little bitch’s hair clean out of her skull.

~~~~

‘I was thinking,’ Farida said tentatively. Anderson sat with his arm around her, his feet resting on his coffee table. ‘I quite liked the role playing, you know. I’ve never done that before.’

Anderson looked at her. ‘I bet there are plenty things you haven’t done before that we’ve covered this weekend.’

Farida nodded. ‘Yes, that’s true. Role playing made it easier, though.’

Anderson felt his heart beat increase, pitter-patter. So, if Farida was really into this role playing, was her admittance telling him that he could do whatever he wanted to her? He didn’t want to raise his hopes too high but her comment had opened up possibilities.

‘We can carry on with the role play if you like, not a problem.’

Anderson kissed Farida’s cheek and felt his cock start to stiffen at the thought of having her back in his bed. He’d figured that they needed to rest, take a break to do mundane stuff, like eating, and he’d been prepared for it being really difficult, after they’d relaxed, to resume his corruption. But Farida’s words were making it easy for him.

Farida was confused. She shouldn’t be enjoying this but there was a tiny part of her - no, more than tiny, maybe a quarter of her - that had enjoyed what they’d done. She had to admit that.

Plus, when she’d reminisced earlier about her childhood and the desire from a young age to be a teacher, those musings had reinforced her growing belief that what she was doing was the right thing in order for her to achieve her dream.

LaurynWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurynWolff



Farida looked at Anderson steadily. ‘I think that is the way forward.’

‘Let me know when you are good to go.’

Anderson resisted the urge to drag her off the sofa and back into his bed. He needed to play this cool if he was going to get what he wanted. Anderson had all the incentive he needed after Farida’s admission and, of course, it was a bonus that she liked role play. If role play made things easier for her, then so be it. All in all, he was in a very good mood. He would’ve classed himself as ecstatic if Marnie hadn’t disturbed him. But he’d deal with her tomorrow, after the weekend with Farida was over. He wasn’t going to get bogged down with that particular minor detail.

‘Shall we go back to bed then?’ Anderson asked. ‘If you want to stay up and talk, though, that’s fine, too,’ he added. It genuinely was okay if that’s what Farida wanted. Suddenly, for Anderson, her compliance wasn’t enough. He wanted her to want him. He wanted her to instigate some act, even if it was only something small.

Farida, for her part, was feeling strangely content. She didn’t know if it was caused by food, or revealing her career dream to Anderson, or that the weekend hadn’t been the ordeal she’d feared it would be. Possibly, it was all three elements.

‘We can go back to bed if you like,’ Farida said simply. Standing, she stretched. ‘Yes, let’s go back to bed. I’m quite enjoying what we’re doing which is completely Haraam.” Suddenly she giggled, it was like an involuntary bubble popping in her throat and she covered her mouth, trying to stifle it.

Finally, much to Anderson's amusement, she managed to stop but, when Farida spoke, she was still struggling to control her mirth. ‘I’m sorry, I don’t even know why I am giggling because this situation stroke arrangement is far from funny.”

Anderson stood and walked over to her, stroking the side of her face. ‘Stop calling it a situation or an arrangement.’

Farida looked up at him. ‘But that’s what it is, it…’

Anderson shook his head. ‘It’s an experience, that is how I want you to look at it. Do you think you will be able to do that?’

Farida nodded, her eyes adopting a defiant look. ‘Yes, if that’s your wish. I will look at all of this merely as an experience, a personal journey if you will.’

Anderson knew that she didn’t really see it as such but, as he led her back to the bedroom, it was something he was going to aspire to.

~~~~

Farida found that the next time Anderson entered her, she genuinely enjoyed it. They were back in the imaginary tent and Farida felt that Anderson’s masculinity between her thighs had become strangely comforting. She admitted to herself that it had nothing whatsoever to do with role play.

The feel of him moving in and out of her was exciting and a moan of sheer pleasure escaped from her mouth. This spurred Anderson and his thrusts became harder and deeper.

Anderson thought he was going to blow his load at the sound of Farida’s murmurs of pleasure. He pulled himself out of her and effortlessly lifted her light frame and placed her on all fours. Surreptitiously, he picked up the remote control that he’d earlier put at the bottom of the bed, and switched it on.

‘You are such a good hostage,’ Anderson breathed, aware that his heart was almost jumping out of his chest with excitement. He pushed up Farida’s jilbab and looked at her pert round ass.

‘I didn’t realise I was a hostage. I thought you had saved my life,’ Farida corrected.

Anderson’s hands roamed around the side of her ass and his hands were warm and it felt pleasant. ’I have saved your life and that is the angelic side of me. I believe people have two sides, don’t you?’

Farida nestled her face comfortably on the pillow. ‘I suppose.’

Anderson spat on her ass and rolled his finger around her hole. Farida tensed.
‘I don’t think you should do that,’ she chided.

Anderson ignored her and slowly pushed his finger inside. ‘I saved your life and that was the good side of me. You being my sexual hostage is the bad side that also needs to be catered for. I like everything to be balanced.’

Farida gasped as his finger continued to explore her and then, thankfully, he withdrew it and pushed his cock inside her pussy again. This time, he fucked her harder than before. He fucked with a frightening, animalistic passion, almost shaking her body in a violent manner, using every ounce of energy he could muster, and Farida’s groans and gasps filled the room.

Suddenly Anderson stopped, became motionless.

Farida had learnt that he did this in a bid to prevent ejaculation. At times, though, she wished that he would go with the flow instead of making it a stamina contest.

Anderson got off the bed and opened his bedside drawer.

‘What are you doing?’ Farida whispered.

Anderson shut the drawer. ‘I’m taking my reward for saving your life.’

Anderson climbed back on the bed where Farida was still on all fours, waiting. He opened the top to the tube and squirted a blob of lubrication onto his finger. Farida twitched when she felt the cool gel on her hole. She was confused as to whether the circular motion of Anderson’s finger as he applied the lube was scary or actually quite pleasurable.

She felt the tip of Anderson's cock gently push against her, like on the first evening, when he’d prepared to penetrate her pussy. If she’d thought that had been wrong, she’d been sadly mistaken because now Anderson entered her anus and she cried out.

That he was finally inside his prize, and the fact that she was being filled, flooded Anderson’s loins with a fiery passion he’d never experienced in his life. It was all beyond his wildest dreams and, while he murmured his comfort to Farida, he came hard and fast.
Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments