Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mandingo Breeders Club

"My partners and I are well-hung black men, and we started a Mandingo club to impregnate white wives."

60
7 Comments 7
86.8k Views 86.8k
9.1k words 9.1k words
Famous Story

The Reconstruction Era in United States history covers the period from 1865 to 1877, following the Civil War. There were many societal changes taking place in that post-emancipation period, including consensual interracial sexual interactions between African-Americans and white people, as the blacks adapted to their new freedoms. Many of the black people continued working on the plantations as paid employees, and some of them also farmed their own parcels of land.

Aspects of those interactions that are of particular interest to me involve the accounts concerning the legendary sexual prowess of Mandingo men. The term Mandingo originated in the twentieth century, as a derivation of the name for the Mandinka ethnic groups who came to the United States from West Africa. They are known to be tall, lean, muscular, and the popular belief was that those men have exceptionally large cocks and great sexual prowess. There are many examples in the literature of the time concerning the white wives and daughters of plantation owners who sought out Mandingo men for sex.

I don’t know whether those white women were experiencing some kind of white guilt and trying to make up for previous transgressions against blacks, or if they were just in it for the raw, uninhibited sex with superior black men. Or, they might have been getting even with their husbands for fucking the black women. The thing that arouses me the most about those stories is that some Mandingo men were breeding those white women and giving them mixed-race babies. Condoms were commercially available by the late 1850s, but those white women liked being fucked bareback and taking Negro cum in their cunts, even with the risk of being impregnated. That might sound fucked up, but I like knowing that my Mandingo ancestors were doing their part to dilute the white race.

I suppose that I should tell you why I have such a keen interest in the Mandingos’ breeding habits. My name is Ron, and at the time of this story I was forty-five years old and living with my wife, Maddy, on our sprawling horse farm outside of Memphis, Tennessee. We are African-Americans, and from researching my genealogy, I know that I am a pure-blooded descendant of the Mandinka people. I quite frankly have all the Mandingo characteristics of being very dark-skinned, six feet and three inches tall, muscular, and well-hung, with a very thick cock that is nine inches long when soft, and over twelve inches long on hard. I am also fortunate to be uncircumcised, even though the custom in West Africa is for both the boys and girls to be circumcised.

My occupation as the managing partner of a small, Memphis law firm is lucrative, but my income from the law practice doesn’t cover all the costs of owning the farm. Maddy does computer training for her company, but her salary doesn’t help that much to support our desired lifestyle. And that brings me to the context for this story.

I belong to an exclusive country club, where black men had only been admitted for the previous five years or so. I met three other wealthy, black members there who are about my age, and we found that we have a lot in common. They also have pure Mandinka blood-lines, with the same physical characteristics as I have. They too have a prurient interest in that post-emancipation period. Two of them are doctors, one an OB/GYN and the other a family practitioner, and the other owns a manufacturing company. They also wanted more income to support their extravagant lifestyles.

Over the course of several months playing golf together and having long conversations over drinks at the club, we began to formulate a plan that would be sexually and financially rewarding for us. We did a little research and learned that Mandingo cuckoldry is a pervasive, recurring theme in pornography, and there are many white couples who either participate in Mandingo parties, or who otherwise have strong fantasies about the white wives fucking well-hung black men. It seemed that those days in the late 1800s of having secretive interracial sex, had morphed to the point in our modern culture where white husbands encourage their wives to take black cocks, and even participate in it.

We learned that while there may have been some white guilt involved, one of the main drivers for the white, small-dicked husbands is being aroused by the humiliation and feelings of submissiveness that they experience while watching and participating in their wives being aggressively fucked and totally satisfied by superior black lovers with huge cocks. Another perspective is that some of those white husbands with latent bisexual or gay tendencies wanted to, whether consciously or subconsciously, vicariously experience having sex with a black man by watching their wives being fucked. And of course, for the wives, they mostly want to experience being thoroughly sexed by strong black men, who make aggressive love to the women in ways that their husbands won’t or can’t do.

Most of the white couples insist on the wives being fucked bareback, whether the wife is on birth control or not, just for the risk-fantasy of being impregnated by Negro seed. Some of them were actually trying to be impregnated by their black lovers. We learned that there is a lucrative market for Mandingo-party-themed porn videos, with even greater demand for videos that portray the white wives being impregnated, which gives the ultimate humiliation and arousal to the cuckold husbands.

All four of us in our little group were aroused by the idea of exploiting white couples for our enjoyment and financial benefit. We were anxious to fuck and breed some pretty white wives with their tight little pussies. We knew that typical Mandingo parties involved single, black men in their twenties, usually fucking older, out of shape women. The author of one story I read made the comment that those white party wives typically ‘looked more like Kathy Bates than Kathy Ireland’. My friends and I wanted to take a different approach, and establish a club where we, as middle-aged, handsome, and very fit black men, fucked younger, prettier white wives, in hopes of impregnating them, all while being filmed on video.

We decided to call ourselves the ‘Mandingo Breeders Club’, a name that we would not share with others, except for Maddy, and would use the initials ‘MBC’ when we wanted to secretly communicate about it. I have an old barn on my property that I refurbished to be a guest house, with a small kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and game room. It was designed to mimic the architecture and furnishings of the colonial/plantation era. I even left part of the barn untouched, in anticipation of some barnyard Mandingo sex scenes.

My wife, Maddy, is the only one of our wives who is aware of our plans. She has somewhat of a dislike of whites, and she thought it was a kind of sweet justice to give some of those white couples black babies. She also has a Mandinka blood-line, and she is as some would describe, a real Mandingette. She is a pretty, tall, and husky, with a large, protruding ass and huge breasts, which I think are 40GGs. In her mind, I would never have a reason to stray from her emotionally, due to our love for one another and her voluptuous body. She even planned to get involved when it was appropriate.

The stated purpose to outsiders for the barn was to use it when I had friends over to play poker and when we had out-of-town friends or family visiting. My partners all contributed to the purchase of high-end sound and video equipment to record our Mandingo sessions, and I also have concealed cameras in all the rooms to record the overall activities.

We all contributed to the effort in other ways as well, in our own specialty areas. I prepared iron-clad legal documents that all participants would be required to sign, as well as providing the barn for our activities. The agreement states that they're participating of their own free will, and even though we will not be wearing protection, we the MBC, are not legally responsible for any pregnancies. Mitchell, the OB/GYN doctor is responsible for examining and testing all the women for diseases, and Sam, the family doctor, tests the men. Lionel, the business owner, is responsible for the business end of making deals with various porn publishing companies to purchase our videos. And finally, each of us is responsible for finding white couples to take part.

The first couple of weeks went pretty well, although I hadn’t personally been able to find any couples. We were breeding those white sluts an average of four nights a week, and even though Maddy was home some of those nights, she had not gotten involved yet. Mitchell convinced one of his white nurses and her husband to join the party; Sam found willing, white couples on Craigslist; and Lionel found out that one of the white accounting clerks in his office was anxious to try black cock. We were experimenting with our production techniques, trying to find the best angles to capture the action of our thick black cocks impaling the women, and then watching our cum ooze out of them before the husbands sucked it all up.

Most of the women are young are very pretty, and I really enjoyed sinking my bare, black cock into their hungry, white cunts. The possibility that I might be impregnating them makes it even more enjoyable. We had anticipated that some of the couples would want to be paid for participating, but none of them asked to be compensated, at least not up to that point.

I finally found my first couple to contribute, in an unexpected way. My law firm held our holiday party at my country club, and it was a festive affair with an open bar, and the booze was flowing freely. There are only twelve people in the firm, including me and the other three partners. So, with everyone’s spouses, we still had a manageable-sized group. The population of the Memphis area is about sixty-five percent African-American, and my firm had only black employees, at least until recently. We hired a new white associate who graduated from the University of Memphis law school. We preferred to have all black employees, but I felt it would be better for our image if we integrated a little.

Our new white associate, David, is soft spoken, and a little on the timid side. I found it a little strange that a bright, white, young lawyer like him would be willing to come to work for a small, all black firm. We don’t pay new associates nearly as much as the larger firms do, and I learned in the interview that his wife, Kate, was pregnant and expecting to deliver at any time. I didn’t meet Kate until the night of the party, after David had been working for us for five months; and oh my, what a knockout!

David was twenty-five years old, and Kate was twenty-three, and I knew that they both had been born and raised in the Memphis area. She is a petite, naturally-blonde, Southern belle, with large, sparkling blue eyes that it looks like you could fall into. She was wearing a simple, black party dress that was tight enough to show her beautiful, heart-shaped ass and a massive set of breasts. Her tits and cleavage looked almost unreal on such a small, five feet and three inches tall and one-hundred-and-ten-pound woman. From the looks of her bulging breasts, I was certain that they were DDs, and guessed that she had to be breast feeding their daughter. And to top it all off, she is absolutely beautiful, with thick lips and facial features that remind me of the actress Scarlett Johansson.

I invited David and Kate to sit with Maddy and me at the party, as my way of making our newest employee and his wife feel welcome. Maddy could tell that I was attracted to Kate, and she saw the wheels spinning in my mind, that Kate and David might be good candidates for the MBC. I knew that she would do her best to entice David with her voluptuous body, if she saw me making my move on Kate.

In my mind, it was a given that many white people, and especially those raised in the Deep South, were prejudiced against blacks, and were nervous and uncomfortable around us. That’s one reason that I didn’t mind fucking white men’s wives and trying to impregnate them: just my way of evening the score. So, it was refreshing to me the way David and Kate seemed to be so at ease around Maddy, me, and the rest of the people at the table who were all black. Although, I could tell that David was intimidated by me since I'm his big boss. He didn’t seem prejudiced; just very deferential, trying his best to suck up and to not say anything that would upset me.

David was sitting between Maddy and me, and Kate was on the other side of me. She is much more outgoing than David, and her bubbly personality gave me the feeling that either she was attracted to me, or that she might also be sucking up to the boss. Either way, I liked the way she made me feel, even with the twenty-two-year difference in our ages. I made sure that the waiters kept everyone’s glasses full, and by 10:30 pm, I could tell that both Kate and David were feeling no pain, and I think David had much more to drink than Kate. The more Kate drank, the flirtier she became with me, sometimes touching my arm as we talked.

The band started playing early in the evening, and although many of my employees and their spouses were dancing, none of us from our table had been out on the dance floor yet. By 11:30 pm, all except three couples had gone home, with Maddy and me, Kate and David, and one of the other partners and his wife remaining. That’s when I decided to ask Kate to dance. I had waited until the non-partner employees had gone, so they wouldn't see me being touchy-feely with Kate.

I told the band to play only slow songs until the end of the party, which was scheduled to be over at midnight, and then I took Kate to the dance floor. Maddy did her part to support my efforts by asking David to dance, which would help divert his attention from Kate and me. I halfway expected Kate to keep a respectable distance, but instead, she snuggled up tightly against me with her arms wrapped around my back. Because of the difference in our heights, that placed her head just under my chin and lying against my throat and upper chest. I loved the smell of her hair and the feeling of her huge breasts pressed against my stomach.

We danced, slowly rocking and swaying to the music, and I was partially supporting her weight, because she was a little woozy. I saw that Maddy had David occupied, and since they are about the same height, at five feet and ten inches tall, she had her head on his shoulder, and breathing against his neck, as they swayed to the music. I wrapped my arms around Kate and began to rub her lower back and upper ass, to hold her up and against me.

Over a period of about five minutes, I slowly massaged her back and lowered my hands until I was cupping and rubbing her ass, with no protest from her. That’s when I decided to engage her in a little titillating conversation, just to see how receptive she was to me.

I said, “I don’t mean to be too forward, Kate, but you look absolutely beautiful and sexy tonight in this dress. And from the feel of your warm and cushy bosom bulging so tightly against me, and knowing that you have an infant at home, I’m surprised that you're drinking so much. Aren’t you breast feeding your baby?”

Kate tilted her head back to look up at me, and responded, “Oh my, Ron, how sweet of you to say those things, especially since you're such a handsome and powerful man who has such a beautiful wife. Yes, I am nursing my baby, and my breasts are so full right now that they hurt. I was looking forward to cutting loose and drinking tonight, because I haven’t been able to drink since I became pregnant. I pumped and stored enough breast milk to last a few days, which allows me to imbibe tonight. My mother is watching the baby for us tonight, and we’ll pick her up in the morning.”

I was turned with my back to the other couples, so they wouldn’t see as I continued to massage her ass, even pushing my hands down into her ass crack until I could almost touch her pussy from behind. She still wasn’t resisting me, and she even began to rub my ass. I was becoming a little suspicious of why she was so receptive to my advances, so I decided to be more provocative.

I leaned down and breathed into her ear as I said, “I really like the feeling of your luscious body in my arms, Kate, and I have to say that you have surprised me. Not that many beautiful, white, married women like you warm up to black men the way you have to me. I have to wonder if it’s because you're attracted to me, or do you have some ulterior motive?”

Kate was silent for a few moments, and then she looked up at me with tears in her sodden eyes, and our faces were only a few inches apart. I felt her trembling as she replied, “I’m so sorry, Ron, I didn’t think that I was being that obvious. I am genuinely attracted to you because of your looks, your strength, and your position of power and authority over my husband. And as you sensed, there is something else. David accepted the position with your firm because no other firms in the area were hiring, and we didn’t want to move away from our families. Then after having the baby, and with me not able to work, we realized that the starting salary at your firm isn’t enough for us to live on.”

She then began to sob, and I hugged her tighter and gently kissed her forehead as she continued, “I’ve been begging David to talk to you about a raise, but he's so intimidated by you as a big black man, and by the power of your position over him. He would be furious with me if he knew that I was bringing this up to you, but one of us has to have the balls to do it. I thought that if I made you think I was drunk tonight, and let you take liberties with me, that I could convince you to give us more money. I’m sorry that I tried to deceive you, Ron, but I will do anything to help David get a raise.”

That couldn’t have been a better outcome, and I took advantage of her vulnerability and leaned down to kiss her. She parted her lips to accept my probing tongue, and she began sucking on it as she probed back with her tongue. I usually followed an unwritten code of not kissing or showing too much emotion with the married, white sluts I'm fucking; but Kate was so sweet and susceptible that I couldn’t help myself. We kissed for what seemed like several minutes, and then I pulled back, so I could talk to her.

I pushed my left hand all the way down her ass crack, while scrunching up the back of her dress, and learned that she wasn’t wearing any underwear when I pushed my fingers into the outer crease of her hairy, and very wet vulva. Then I brought my right hand up to rub the side of her bulging breasts as I said, “Oh my goodness, Kate, what do you mean when you say that you will do anything for me?”

She tilted and moved her hips back in a way that caused my fingers to push further into her wetness. And at the same time, she moved one of her hands between us and began rubbing my soft cock lump. Then she looked up at me and said, “Judging by what I’m feeling here in your pants, I mean that I would be more than happy to do anything you want. And one thing I’d like right now is to relieve some of the pressure in my breasts.”

The band had just stopped playing for the night, and I looked around to see that my partner and his wife were leaving and Maddy had David occupied. They were in a tight, sensuous embrace, kissing passionately, and David was rubbing her huge breasts. I knew that Maddy had taken advantage of David’s inebriation, and she had lured him into kissing her and feeling up her voluptuous body, while giving me a chance to seduce Kate. My law partner had to have seen what was going on with both couples, and he wanted no part of staying any longer.

I called Kate’s attention to David and said, “It looks like Maddy has attracted David to her ample, black charms, so we can go over behind that server’s partition to see just how serious you are about doing anything for me. If this all goes well, I’ll share with you a way for you and David to make a lot more money to help with your financial situation.”

Thus far in this story, I have shared with you the motivation for my friends and me to establish the Mandingo Breeders Club, as a way for us to make money, as well as allowing us to fuck pretty, married, white wives, and trying to impregnate them. I have also described how I made my first contact with Kate and realized that she and her husband would possibly be a good couple to introduce to the MBC. Now I think it will be most informative to allow Kate to tell the rest of the story.

Kates Story:

My name is Kate, and I’ll try not to repeat too much of what Ron has already told you. David and I met when I was a junior in college and he had two years to go to finish law school. We got married one year after we met and planned to have our first child right after he graduated. He made good grades in law school and should have had opportunities with any number of the big law firms in Memphis. As luck would have it though, the only firm that was hiring was a small, African-American firm, which doesn’t pay new associates very well. We thought we could make it, but soon learned that after the birth of our daughter, right after starting the new job, we were struggling financially.

I kept trying to convince David to ask for more money, but he's too timid and quite frankly intimidated by Ron, the black managing partner. I finally got a chance five months later to meet Ron, his wife, Maddy, and others in the firm at the holiday party that was held at Ron’s country club. His was very nice, and invited David and me to sit at his table. I hadn’t been able to drink any alcohol for over a year, so I pumped and stored enough breast milk to last a few days and was determined to drink at the party. I was really trying to build my courage to talk to Ron about giving David a raise, since David wasn’t going to do it.

As the evening unfolded I was as charming as I could be with Ron and thought that he was attracted to me. Things really heated up near the end of the party, when after most of the guests had left, Ron asked me to dance. I loved the feeling of being in his strong arms, and he wasted no time in flattering me with compliments. I complimented him as well, and he was soon rubbing my back and the top of my ass. He must have gotten suspicious when I allowed him those liberties, and he soon asked me what was going on. I admitted to him that I was trying to charm him, so I could ask him to give David a raise and told him that I would do anything to help get my husband that raise. After that things escalated rapidly, and he was soon kissing me, fingering my pussy from behind, and rubbing the sides of my breasts. So, I began rubbing his cock, and he wanted to take me behind a partition and do more with me.

I probably should digress for a moment and tell you why I'm not intimidated by Ron the way David is, and why I was attracted to him from the beginning. Before I met David, I had more than my fair share of boyfriends and big cocks in college. One of my roommates was even wilder, and she dated some of the black boys on the football team. So, I was around a lot of large, muscular black guys, and I also knew from my roommate’s stories, that many of those boys have big cocks. I was used to being around them, although I had never dated a black boy.

When I met David, I realized that he's much more sensitive and less athletic than many of the boys I had dated, and I soon learned that he has a small, four-inch dick. I think that I fell in love with him because our personalities are so different, with me being more gregarious and social, and him being shy, timid and reserved; a true case of opposites attracting. And I never had to worry about him cheating on me. He really was obsessed with my big breasts, which were 34Ds at that time, and one thing that helped was he loves to suck my pussy. I was able to have orgasms whenever I wanted, despite his little dick. In some ways I was surprised to see David kissing and fondling Maddy at the party, but in others I knew that he would have a hard time resisting her humongous tits, especially after drinking so heavily.

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

After knowing Ron for only a few hours and letting him finger my pussy and rub my tits, he had to know that I would be willing to fuck him, especially since I was asking for a raise for my husband. When he asked me to go behind that partition with him, I was ready for anything. He effortlessly gripped my waist and lifted me up to sit on the food preparation table, as he stood in front of me. Then he leaned in to kiss me again, while unzipping the back of my dress. The dress fell from my shoulders and exposed my braless, milk-engorged tits, as he stepped back to admire them.

He cupped my breasts in his hands and said, “Damn, girl, my wife has some pretty spectacular tits, but these milk-filled hooters are just amazing. I’ve never had the opportunity to suckle a beautiful woman like you, at least not until now.”

Ron leaned down and sucked my right areola and nipple into his mouth, and my milk began to flow heavily. David never had any interest in drinking my breast milk, and I was amazed at how arousing it was to have a man sucking me and swallowing my milk. He switched from one breast to the other, and I was in a frenzy of lust, as he continued sucking me. I reached down and unfastened his belt, undid his pants button, and lowered his zipper, which dropped his pants to the floor. He began sucking me even harder as I took his very thick and oozing cock out of his underwear and into my hands and began stroking it. I had never experienced a cock that large, and it's so meaty, heavy and thick that it almost seems to have a life of its own.

His soft cock felt like it's over twice as long as David’s hard dick, and it soon hardened to what had to be over twelve inches long. I pulled my dress up to my waist, fully exposing my bare pussy, and used my hand to move the huge head of his cock up and down in my hairy, wet fuck slit. Even with Ron leaning over to suck my breasts, his cock was long enough to reach my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his ass and slowly pulled him towards me.

As his thick cock head penetrated my labia, I leaned down to whisper in his ear as he continued drinking from my breasts, saying, “Fuck me, Ron, I need your big cock inside of me. Fuck me hard, but please pull out when you cum, unless you have a condom. I haven’t been on birth control since I had the baby, and I'm almost in the middle of my cycle.”

Ron pulled his mouth off my breast and stood up, which caused his cock to push farther into me. Then he kissed me briefly before whispering into my ear, “The only way you get my big, black cock is with it bare, and I definitely will not pull out. I want to cum deep inside your maried, white pussy, and hope that I can give you a black baby for you and David to raise. You need to decide right now, while I still might be able control myself. Oh fuck, Kate, your pussy is so tight and wet on my cock, and I want to breed you with my black seed.”

I know that this probably sounds insane, but in the aroused state that I was in, and with his big cock already stretching my labia and the first couple of inches of my vagina, I had to have his cock all the way inside of me. At that moment I didn’t care that he would be shooting cum right into my womb. There was something deep and primal inside of my consciousness that wanted to submit to his strength, muscular body, and dominant presence. And his desire to impregnate me aroused me even more. At that point I wanted him to flood my pussy with his virile cum, not caring if he impregnated me.

I hugged his torso tightly as I pulled even harder with my legs, and I pulled him farther inside of me and said, “Oh shit, fuck me Ron, I’ve got to have your cock.”

Ron smiled at my surrender, and began slowly thrusting into me, pushing a little deeper on each stroke. I could hardly believe that a petite woman like me was taking his massive fuck tool inside of me, and although not painful, I was stretched to the limit. He bottomed out on my cervix with a little less than six inches of his cock outside of me.

Then, just before he covered my lips with another passionate kiss, he nibbled and tongued my ear and whispered, “Okay, Kate, swivel your hips and keep pulling with your legs. I want to see if we can fully impale you on my big cock. Not many women can take it all, and you’re doing very well so far.”

I did as Ron said, and he was fucking me with deep powerful strokes, pausing at the bottom to push even harder. I was hugging him tightly with my arms around his neck as we kissed, and he had his arms tightly around me down by my ass. Before I fully realized what was happening, he pulled me towards him and off the table, holding me against him and suspended on his hands and huge cock. At that moment, my uterus shifted upwards, and I was fully skewered on his meat. We sucked one another’s tongues even harder as we realized that his cock was fully inside my petite body. I felt his strength as he lifted me up and let me back down on his cock, as he pounded me with powerful thrusts. His massive cock was rubbing my G-spot, and I was having multiple orgasms on his thick fuck meat.

After fucking me that way for about five minutes, with my ass slapping noisily against his hips, he leaned me back against the table and held his cock all the way inside of me. His thick shaft began to throb and pulse, and I knew that he was ejaculating into the depths of my womb.

He was moaning as he broke our kiss to say, “Your cunt is so tight and wet, and it must be hungry for my black fluids. It feels like your pussy is sucking the cum right out of me, and I hope that I have given you my baby.”

He lifted me back up onto the table, with his cock still soaking in the wetness of our combined fuck fluids. We stayed that way for another few minutes, with him kissing me passionately as he slowly fucked me with his softening cock. When he finally pulled out of me, he handed me a linen napkin from the table and said, “You’d better clean up a little, but be sure to save some for your wimpy husband to suck out later. In the meantime, I want you to clean my cock for me, so I don’t fuck up my suit pants.”

I took the napkin and began wiping up the cum that was running down my inner thighs, as he pushed me to my knees in front of him. I sucked his soft, thick cock into my mouth, and I loved the taste of our juices and the texture of his thick foreskin. I struggled to open wide to suck and lick his entire shaft, and then he pushed me down farther to clean his massive balls. I loved sucking his huge, hanging genitals, and knew that I would fuck him whenever he wanted me to.

I finished lovingly cleaning his cock and balls, and we both sat on the table as he told me how David and I could make more money. I had never heard the term Mandingo before, and it was arousing to hear about the all the interracial fucking that was going on in the post-emancipation period. Ron explained everything; including the way he and his friends were trying to impregnate the white wives. He said that the amount of money we could make by participating in Mandingo cuckold videos depended on the quality and content of the videos, and the enthusiasm and acting abilities that I had.

Ron answered a few of my questions and then said, “As easy as it was for me to fuck you, Kate, and knowing how much you loved my big cock, you seem like you’d be a natural to make the videos. I mean, shit, I’ve only known you for a few hours, and you were hungry enough for my cock that I’ve already fucked you bareback. And to make it even better, you didn’t hesitate to fuck my bare cock, even after I told you that I wanted to impregnate you and knowing that you're unprotected and in the middle of your cycle. After learning more from you about David’s timidity, I think we can easily convince him to embrace his role as a cuckold to your lustful appetite for black cock. And if Maddy was as successful with him tonight as she hoped, then it will be hard for him to chastise you for fucking me. Let’s go see how they are doing.”

We walked around the partition, and from across the room, I was shocked to see Maddy sitting in a chair, with David reaching up to fondle her bare, watermelon-sized breasts, as he sat between her legs sucking her pussy. It was apparent to me that Maddy had taken advantage of his love of big breasts and enticed him to suck them before pushing him down to suck her pussy. We walked up to them and David was sitting on the floor in front of her chair, with Maddy’s ass pushed a little over the edge, and her thick thighs over his shoulders. She was confining him as he lapped up her juices.

He was noisily sucking and slurping, with his face pressed into her hairy, black vulva as he reached around her thighs an up to her pendulous tits. He looked up at Ron and me, with his face covered in Maddy’s juices, after she said, “That’s okay, David, just keeping eating mama’s juicy, black, fuck hole. Ron doesn’t have a taste for pussy, so I really love this. Don’t worry anymore about Kate finding out how much you love my tits and pussy either, because she and Ron are standing right beside us. And I can see from the looks on their faces and the sight and smell of his cum running down her legs, that Ron has just fucked your pretty little wife and juiced up that tight, white pussy for her.”

David looked up at me and asked, “Damn, honey, did you really let him fuck you with no protection? If I remember correctly, you’re right in the middle of your cycle. And shit, why did you let him fuck you in the first place?”

I responded, “None of this would have happened if you just had the balls to ask for a raise. I was asking Ron to give you a raise, and our attraction to one another got out of hand. I had been flirting with him all evening, and when I admitted what I was doing, he began rubbing my back and ass. But what the fuck are you complaining about. It seems like you’ve gotten pretty cozy with Maddy too. You must love her huge tits and hairy, black snatch.”

Ron just stood there listening for a few moments. Then he pulled out another chair next to Maddy’s and guided me to sit down. He said to David, “I can see that you really enjoy eating out my wife, and I can hardly be mad at you since I just gave your wife the best fucking she’s ever had. Now I want you to show your appreciation by cleaning up the little bit of my cream left inside of her. And while you are eating her pussy and my cum, I’ll tell you about the proposal I made to Kate, as a way for you two to make more money.”

I slid my ass over the edge of the seat, and as I pulled up my dress and spread my legs. David moved down between them the way he had been sitting in front of Maddy. He began by licking and sucking the cum was that was partially dried and matted in my pussy hair, and when he pushed his tongue into my hole, I felt Ron’s splooge running out of my pussy and into David’s mouth. He had sucked me that way many times in the past, but never after another man had fucked me.

David sucked even harder as Ron told him some of the details of the proposal, and I knew right then that he would go for it. He reacted the strongest when Ron said, “I’m guessing that you have a little, white dick, David, and I know that you’ll enjoy watching me and my friends stretching all of Kate’s pretty, white holes with our thick, black cocks. There’s always a chance that we’ll give you two a black baby to raise too. And Maddy will certainly enjoy your mouth taking care of her. You two talk it over, and if you’re interested, we might be able to use you tomorrow night.”

I drove us home since I was almost sober after the fucking Ron gave me. We talked in the car, and David was in tears as he said, “My goodness, Kate, I can hardly believe that you let my boss fuck you, especially since he is a black man. If he got you pregnant, what will we do then? And now, he wants you to fuck him and his friends in those Mandingo cuckold videos. Maddy told me about his big cock, and now you probably won’t want to fuck me anymore.”

It’s hard to explain, but for the first time since meeting David, I felt like I was in a position of power over him. I wanted to answer his question, and put him in his place. So, I responded, “Ron’s cock is as thick as my wrist, and I’m guessing that it's almost thirteen inches long. I loved fucking him, and with a little effort, I was able to take the whole thing inside my pussy. Your dick is tiny compared to his. I loved taking his big load of Negro cum into my womb, and if he got me pregnant, then we will raise the baby as our own. But what the fuck are you complaining about? I saw you down there between Maddy’s legs, with your face pressed half way inside her black pussy. How did that happen?”

David was wiping away his tears as he said, “I’m sorry that happened, honey, and I know that I was weak for succumbing to her charms that way. We were dancing, and Maddy was pulling me tightly against her, and her massive breasts felt so cushy and warm against my chest. She had her head on my shoulder, and she began kiss my neck, before nibbling on and pushing her tongue into my ear. Then she began whispering in my ear, as he took my hand in hers and placed it on the side of her breast. She whispered things like, ‘That’s it, baby, just snuggle up to mama, and I’ll give you some of my brown sugar. Wouldn’t you like to get a taste of mama’s big breasts that you are holding in your hand?’”

“Then she moved her face right in front of me, and kissed me with her thick, soft lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth. We kissed as she reached behind her to unzip her dress, letting the top of it fall from her shoulders, baring her huge breasts. I wanted to suck her breasts so badly, but I was feeling guilty about doing that and knew that you would be divorce me. I looked around and didn’t see you and Ron. I asked Maddy where you two were, and she said, ‘Don’t worry about them, baby, Ron is taking good care of her. Just focus on me and we’ll have a lot of fun together.’”

“She placed her hands on both sides of my head and pulled me down until I was facing her tits. Her breasts are the size of watermelons, and I cupped them in my hands and leaned in to suck them. Her areolas are the size of saucers, and her nipples stuck out like my thumb. I continued sucking her breasts, moving back and forth from one to the other, as Maddy slowly backed me up to sit in a chair. She straddled my lap with her breasts right in my face, and I honestly forgot all about you at that point. She cradled my head against her bosom, and I must have sucked her for fifteen minutes that way, until she said, ‘If you love mama’s big tits, then I’ve got something tastier for you.’”

“That’s when she climbed off my lap and sat in the chair next to me, as she pulled me to sit on the floor in front of her. She pulled up her dress, and I caught the arousing aroma of her hairy, black pussy nestled between those thick thighs. She pulled my head between her legs as she draped her legs over my shoulders and pulled my face to her pussy. You know how much I love to suck pussy, and I couldn’t resist her fleshy wetness. Her clit is the size of my thumb, and I sucked it and her whole vulva from top to bottom as she held me tightly against her. As I was eating her pussy she said, ‘Oh yeah, baby, drink mama’s sweet nectar. I just love having a sweet white boy like you sucking my juicy, black cunt.’”

“I must have been eating her out for at least fifteen minutes, and Maddy had three squirting orgasms while I was sucking her. When she told me that you and Ron were standing there, I just wanted to run away and hide. And when she said that he had fucked you, I was hurt and upset, and very worried about you being impregnated. Then, when I got between your legs and began eating your pussy, a whole new set of emotions swept over me."

"The realization that I was sucking the tasty cum of my boss, a big, dominant black man, out of my wife’s pussy was overwhelming me with lust. I know that it is counterintuitive to everything that we are taught about the sanctity of marriage, but I had this primal arousal at the thought of eating the life-giving semen and sperm of another man after he fucked my beautiful wife so thoroughly. I can only imagine what it would be like to eat a fresh load of his cum from you, and I want to find out by making those videos.”

It was surprising to me that David so easily accepted his role as a cuckold to black cocks, but I certainly planned to take advantage of it. I knew that it would be embarrassing for him, but I made David call Ron the next day, and tell him that we wanted to come to his farm that night to make a video. I called my mother and asked her to keep our baby one more day, and we were free for the evening. Then we showed up at the farm about 7:30 pm.

Ron introduced us to his partners, and they were all dressed in clothing from the post-emancipation period. The men were barefooted, shirtless, and wearing what looked like work pants. Maddy was also there in a simple dress, and she had the same types of period costumes for David and me. I was so impressed by the men’s muscular physiques, and what I recognized as sizeable lumps in their pants. The rooms are also furnished and decorated from that period.

Ron told us that the storyline for our first encounter was that my character was a lactating, plantation owner’s wife, and he was my Mandingo lover who had already given me a black baby that I was breast feeding. He comes over to fuck me, and my jealous husband shows up to challenge him. David watches through the window for a while, and instead of being angry, he gets turned on by watching us and joins in the action.

After that first video, we were going to play it back and then do another, which added scenes from his partners, and even David with Maddy. He explained that they tried to make the action look like it was taking place in the 1870s, but in order to make the videos more marketable, they included the cuckold scenarios that probably didn’t actually happen in the old days.

We started the scene, and Lionel was running the video camera with Mitchell, Sam, and Maddy looking on. I greeted Ron at the door, and we kissed passionately as we did in the club the previous night. I found that I didn’t really need to act, since I was so turned on by Ron and his soft, thick lips and long tongue. He quickly dropped his pants, and I was immediately aroused looking at his totally naked body, with his big cock and balls swinging between his legs. I also unbuttoned my simple cotton dress and let it drop to the floor, exposing my naked body to everyone. The other men seemed impressed with my milk-filled breasts, and Ron quickly pulled me to the bed and began sucking them.

The milk started flowing, and Ron pulled off a couple of times so Lionel could get close-ups of the milk squirting out of my nipples and running down my breasts. Then, as he moved up on top of me, the camera panned to David who was looking in the window. Just as Ron shoved his cock into my pussy, David came in through the door. He acted angry at first, and then settled down on the bed between our legs, as he watched Ron’s huge, black cock stretching my pussy.

The camera zoomed in on David’s face as he watched lustfully as I was being repeatedly impaled on Ron’s cock. It was so much better fucking him in bed than the way he fucked me the previous night, and I felt his huge balls slapping against my ass and inner thighs.

Ron fucked me for about ten minutes, before he buried his cock to the balls in me, and I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing as he filled me with his thick and plentiful cum. I knew that it had to be a very emotional time for David, watching me being fucked by another man for the first time. Ron stayed on top of me, slowly stroking my pussy as his cock softened. It was almost as if he was really trying to keep my pussy plugged to impregnate me, keeping his thick cum inside of me.

After Ron pulled his cock out of me, Lionel moved in close to record David there between my legs, noisily and lustfully sucking my just-fucked pussy and eating Ron’s cum. Ron was laying next to me, smiling for the camera as David slurped up all that Negro seed.

Then, when David pulled away from my crotch, Ron grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to his cock, saying, “Come on white boy, get my cock and balls clean so I can fuck your pretty little wife again. Maybe we can give her another black baby tonight.”

David hesitated only briefly before completing his transition to being my cuckold husband, and taking Ron’s thick, slimy cock into his mouth. I was surprised how quickly and naturally that David seemed to adjust to his new, submissive role, and he was aggressively sucking Ron’s cock and balls. We made three other videos that night, and all of them highlighted me as being the lactating white plantation owner’s wife, who had already given birth to a black baby. Before the night was over I had fucked Ron twice and each of the other men once.

We went back to the barn the following weekend, and Ron told us that our lactation-themed, interracial cuckold videos were a hit with the distributor. So, we made more of the same types of videos, with varying scenes and circumstances, including scenes where I was having my breasts drained while being triple-penetrated by those black men, having my mouth, ass and pussy filled with their huge black cocks.

By the time we arrived for the third weekend at the barn, I had learned that I missed my period. I was pretty certain that I had been impregnated by Ron, probably on that first night at the country club. Ron and his Mandingo partners were happy that I had been impregnated, and although they planned to exploit my pregnancy in videos later, the focus for the next four months of filming was on my lactation.

When my belly began to swell, the focus of the videos was partially on my still-lactating breasts, but also on my growing belly, and they experimented with different camera angles to emphasize my pregnancy. The distributor was paying more for the videos of me being fucked by those big, black cocks, as my belly became ever more swollen. By that time David and I were making an extra five thousand dollars per month as our share of the video profits, and I knew that the Mandingo partners had to be making much more than us.

I stopped making videos two weeks before the baby was born, and the black baby boy is a spitting image of Ron. I also took off two months after the baby was born, although David still went to the barn to make other types of videos. He portrayed the part of a bisexual plantation owner who had developed a taste for big Mandingo cocks and cum loads. He even made videos with Maddy, where he sucked her massive breasts and she sat on his face while he sucked her fat, black pussy.

When I finally returned, we resumed making lactation-themed videos, at least until my belly was growing again after being impregnated again by those Mandingo men. Over the next year, David was doing very well in his primary job as an attorney at Ron’s firm. He had received several salary increases, which when coupled with our income from the videos, was allowing us to be very comfortable financially. We continued making videos for the next four years, until Ron wanted to use some younger and newer faces for the videos.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments