Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Recruiter - IV - Tiff takes it all

"My plans comes to fruition and Tiffany does her assignment masterfully."

7
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words

I sent Tiff into the other room as soon as the stylist crew arrived and laid down for a bit and took a nap.  Within the hour I was awoken by Tiff with soft kisses on my forehead.  Opening my eyes, I saw a beautiful woman staring down at me.  Her hair, make-up, and nails were over the top.  She stepped back, undid the rope around her robe and let it fall to the floor.  A goddess was standing in my midst and I immediately began to feel my cock rise.

“Do you like?” as Tiff slowly twirled around.

I threw back the sheet to let her see my erection. “If we didn’t have a dinner tonight, there is no way you would be leaving this room.”

Tiff reached down and started stroking me and kissed the head of my cock leaving red lipstick on its tip. 

“We still have a little time, I would hate for you to go through the evening with a stiff cock and no way to relieve yourself.”

And, with that, Tiff began to kiss and suck the swollen head of my cock, slowly taking my shaft into her mouth and devouring it.  I leaned back and let her sweet lips and mouth do its work.  Soon, I was on the verge of letting loose and Tiff knew it.  My cock hit the back of her throat and her lips sealed themselves around my shaft.  Her tongue was working on my cock as she sucked.  I couldn’t hold on much longer and I blew my load down her throat.  Tiff took everything down and continued to suck me dry until my cock became flaccid in her mouth.

Then a knock came on the door.  Tiff looked at me in panic. 

“Don’t worry Tiff,  just put some lipstick on, and get the door.  Take what the gentleman gives you and come back in here.  I have something for you.”

“You mean like this? With nothing on?” Tiff said hesitantly.

“Yes Tiff, just like you are.”

A few moments passed and Tiff came into the room with a white paper bag and set it by my side.

“Go stand in front of the mirror. Close your eyes. Arms at your sides, and don’t open them until I tell you.”

Tiff did as instructed.  I took a diamond necklace from the white bag and placed it around Tiff’s neck.  Then I proceeded to change out her belly button stud with a diamond-studded chain.  Thirdly, I put a set of diamond earing into her earlobes.  Then placed a small black box on the dresser next to her.

“Open your eyes.”

Tiff did so and a look of surprise and joy lit up her face.

“Are… Are… Are these mine?”

“Yes, Tiff, these are yours.  My gift to you.  I have one more thing to give you.  If you accept, there is no turning back.”

“Ok???” Tiff said with anticipation and questioning.

“Tonight, my business associates are expecting me to show up to dinner with my wife.  As you know, my wife passed away and that part of my life is missing.  Tonight, you will wear this ring and be my stand-in wife. And, after tonight, if you decide, it will become permanent. If I wake up tomorrow morning and the ring is still on your finger, I will know your decision to become my wife.

Taking her hand, I removed her current wedding ring and band. I opened the box to reveal a three-carat diamond surrounded by other diamonds and emeralds and held it next to her now bare ring finger.

As I looked into her eyes, tears started streaming down them.  Tiffs lips trembled and so did her hand.  I gave her a moment to compose herself.

I placed the ring on her finger, rose, and our lips met with a deep passion.  Tiff put her arms around my neck and lifted her naked body to mine, wrapping her legs around my waist. I could feel myself getting hard again.  Tiffany felt it too.  Loosening her grip around my waist, she slowly slid down and my hardness entered her with one smooth motion. 

Leaning her up against the wall, I slowly began thrusting deep inside of her.  Tiff’s pussy tightened around me and was massaging my cock with every thrust.  I didn’t last long and within minutes, I emptied my seed deep inside of her.  But, Tiffany didn’t stop her massaging of my cock.  She continued until I was full limp inside of her, milking me for every drop.

Tiff, eventually released her hold on me and slid off me to a standing position.  Her make-up was a bit smudged and need a touch-up.  Her hair was the same.

Stepping back I said, “I will call the make-up and hairdresser to come back up.  Your dress is hanging on the chair in the dressing room. Go get dressed, by that time she will be back up here.”

I smacked Tiff on the ass and sent her on her way while I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.  We were already late, but I really didn’t care at this point. 

Tiff stepped out of the dressing room wearing the black silk dress and high stiletto heels I had laid out for her.  It was a simple but elegant design.  A black silk collar encircled her neck while two thin straps plunged down her chest and down past her belly button coming together at her waist. The thin straps barely covering her breasts and nipples. The sparkle of the diamond necklace accentuating the smooth firm outline of her breasts and diamond studded chain showing her firm stomach. 

There was no back to the dress, leaving her back fully exposed.  The lower portion of the dress hugged her hips and then fluttered loosely as it extended slightly below her firm rounded ass.  As a nice touch, the straps on her stilettos wrapped up her legs highlighting her calves and legs.

There was no hiding it, if Tiff moved the wrong way, or bent over, her breasts would be fully exposed.  If she sat with her legs apart, the dress would ride up and expose her ass and trimmed pussy.  But, it was elegant, simple, and simply stunning on her.  

“I think I need to keep you tied up in here so no one but me gets to admire how beautiful you are.”

“Jay, your lovely WIFE needs to be paraded around. Now, let’s go and make the magic happen.”

************

We entered the closed-off restaurant and everyone stopped talking.  All eyes were on Tiff.  The men, the women, the waiters, and the bus boys.  Arm in arm, we strode to the head of the table.

“Good evening, I apologize for being late, but I had some unfinished business to attend to prior to dinner.  First off, let me introduce my stunningly beautiful wife, Tiffany. Second, thank you all for coming.  Third, if you haven’t gotten a drink, please do so.  Drink, be merry, and have fun.  This is Vegas after all!”

It didn’t take long before the women gravitated towards Tiffany. 

The first to introduce herself was Greta Wormsmer.  “I love the dress!  It looks very familiar.  Who is the designer?  And, you are glowing.  Just between us girls, I think I have an idea of what the unfinished business was.”

Tiff shook her hand smiling. “Hi Greta, Jay said he met you at the pool.  I hope he was a gentleman.  The dress, well, I believe it is one of your designs.  It is simply stunning.  I think the owner of this hotel should open a shop just for you. And, yes, I was the unfinished business.”

“Oh, you are so kind.  Yes, I met Jay at the pool.  He was very much the gentleman.  I do say, you are one lucky gal.  I wish my husband was as handsome and talented as Jay.”

“Let’s go get a drink, Greta, and which one is your husband in this crowd?”

Arm in arm, Greta and Tiff strolled to the bar. “You see that short guy with the gaudy suit on.  That is my husband.  Once he was handsome and a gentleman.  But, now, he isn’t so much.  But, that is another story.”

“Greta, I just don’t understand what is wrong with some men.  A beautiful woman such as yourself shouldn’t have to put up with that.  I am assuming you were or are still a model, correct.”

“I was a model in the Soviet Bloc countries, but not here in the U.S.  Then, I met Doug at a modeling shoot.  I did some pictures for an advertising rollout for him. We clicked, dated, and then we got married.”

Greta and Tiff strolled over to Jay after they got their drinks. 

“Jay, I believe you have met Greta at the pool this afternoon.  She insists you are very talented.  I am sure you treated her like a gentleman in the cabana, I presume,” Tiff squeezed my crotch as she re-introduced Greta.

“Good evening Greta,” I said as I kissed her on the cheek. “I hope you enjoyed the rest of the day at the cabana.  I cannot thank you enough for recommending your evening wear for the event tonight.  It was very gracious of you to send each of the ladies a few dresses to choose from to wear tonight.”

“My pleasure Jay, and seeing Tiff in this dress, it may have caused you to be late.  I wish I was as lucky as Tiff.  It looks like you make your wife glow on a daily basis.”

I pulled Tiff in and gave her a deep kiss, probing her mouth with my tongue.  Releasing her, I replied to Greta, “Yes, she does keep me young and active.  I think at some point, she will give me a heart attack from keeping me so enthralled with her beauty, brains, and of course her seductive ways.”

Tiff blushed, “Jay, don’t give out my secrets.  Greta will put me in a closet and pull you into a dark corner.”

“Oh Tiff, I would love to have just one night with your husband so he can make me glow like you do, but I have no chance.  He is, without a doubt, all yours, unless you… like to share.”

“I am sure Tiff would share every now and then, but only if she gets to join in.”

Tiff looked Greta up and down softly licking her lips, “I just might leave you out Jay and take Greta all for myself.”

We all laughed, but the stage was set. Tiff and I mingled with the crowd and Greta went back to her husband; who was making a complete ass of himself with the other guests.  I could feel Greta staring at Tiff and I the whole time we were mingling.  Tiff worked her magic charming both the men and women. 

After an hour of mingling, drinking our cocktails, and eating appetizers, we all settled down to the table.  Tiff was to my right, and Greta to my left.  Conversations ranged from golf, weather, Greta’s clothing line, Tiff’s jewelry, and not so subtly, how Doug Wormsmer was an ass.  One of the wives, not so nicely, told him to fuck off and quit looking down her dress.  I calmed the slight qualm and dinner moved on with its four-course meal. 

The drinks flowed and in the midst of eating my steak, I felt a hand squeezing my crotch.  I looked over at Tiff, but it wasn’t her, both hands were above the table.  I looked to my left and one of Greta’s hands was below the table, the other holding her wine glass.   I let Greta continue with her pleasures as my cock was slowly getting hard, no need to disturb my dinner. 

Looking into her eyes and winking, I felt a second hand.  This one, unzipping my zipper, then pulling my cock out from my boxers, giving both hands access to my erect cock.  I looked over at Tiff.  One hand below the table, the other eating her meal while she spoke with the woman next to her.  I let this continue while I spoke with Greta and enjoyed two hands stroking me at the same time.

“Jay, you promised me your cock tonight,” Greta said bluntly, leaning towards her husband.

“Tonight, you will get your promise.  I am not sure in what capacity you will get my cock tonight. Judging from your husband's actions, I could take you right here on this table and he wouldn’t care.  But, I prefer to be a little more discreet.  Just wait until later tonight.”

“Don’t tease me, Jay. Your tongue did that this afternoon.”

Tiff chimed in and grabbed Greta's hand under the table, squeezing it around my cock. “Greta, be patient.  If I know Jay, which I know I do, you won’t be disappointed. Do as he says and wait. If you cannot, then you will have me to deal with.”

Greta backed off a bit, sensing Tiff’s displeasure with her abrupt advances.  “You will listen to Jay, unequivocally, submit to him, whenever and wherever you are.”

Greta let her eyes fall from Tiff’s knowing that she had to wait and knowing that not I, but Tiff was in charge of her allowing what was to happen later on in the evening.

“I understand,” Greta softly replied, and removed her hand from my cock.  Her husband glancing over at both Tiff and me, oblivious to what had just happened.  Tiffany gave my cock another big squeeze and zipped it back into my pants.

Dinner was finally over and I rose from the table.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a pleasure having you join Tiff and myself for dinner.  Now, I would like to invite you up to the suite where the ladies can relax on the outdoor patio while the gentlemen partake in a game of chance.  Gentlemen, as we agreed, your poker chips will be on the table.  All chips are fair game and winner takes all.  I do hope you have your poker faces on.  And, ladies, as agreed upon by your husbands, please choose the bag with your number on it as you enter.  The bedroom to the left will allow for you to change.”

We all made our way up to the suite in due time.  The ladies grabbed their bag and retired into the bedroom.

“Tiff, I chose this outfit especially for you. Go put it on and come stand by my side.”

Tiff took the bag and retired into the bedroom with the other ladies.  The men grabbed their after dinner drinks and made their way to the outdoor patio.

One by one, the ladies appeared being led by Tiff to their husbands.  Each with a collar on, a chain leash attached, barefoot, and naked.  Their hair was pulled back into a ponytail.  Tiff, didn’t have a collar on and was wearing a thin, sheer see-through, long black dress, spaghetti straps, bare in the back and barely covering her breasts.  After escorting the ladies to their husbands, she came and stood by my side. 

“Gentlemen, you know the rules. Tiffany is exempt from this exercise, and I am exempt from your wives. Unless otherwise agreed upon by you and your wives.  Tiffany will be in charge of the ladies at all times. We will retire to the poker table, where, once your bank of a million dollars is expended, your wife will give herself to the man, at that time with the highest pot of chips.  Unless, of course, I or Tiff decide differently."

I continued, "If your wife refuses to be, quite frankly, fucked by the man with the highest chip count or the wife of the highest chip count refuses to give up her husband, to said wife, you will give your company over to me.  In full, no questions asked.  You have signed away this choice earlier in the day.  If I am the chip leader, and you bow out to me, I will decide what will happen.  Most likely, your wife will be taken by the next highest chip leader, or, a person of my choice.  Which could be any one of you at this table, one of my waiters, one of my waitresses, or by no one at all."

I concluded, "There will be no debates and no exceptions.  I chose the couples here because you have agreed to this arrangement in the past, with one exception.  That being Doug Wormsmer and his wife Greta.  Doug, please, state that you understand the rules of the game.”

Doug replied. “Of course I agree, I would love to fuck every one of these ladies, and I will.”

I saw Greta cringe, as well as a number of the other wives as Doug finished.

“Nicely done Doug, but remember, Tiff or myself hold the final decision on anything.  Do you agree with this?”

Doug replied. “I most certainly do, too bad your wife isn’t in the game, I would like to have a piece of her.”

With a terse response, Tiff replied, “Doug, you can dream all you want, but I think our waiter Jamal has bigger plans for you.”

Doug and Greta both looked at Jamal.  Both licked their lips unconsciously.  A sure sign that Doug was in fact either bi or fully gay.  And that Greta was aching for some sort of cock to relieve her bent up sexual tensions.

The game started with a flurry of betting and my lawyer, Matt, won the first three hands.  Two more hands in, Justin, a competitor, went all in and lost to Matt.  Justin’s wife, led by him, was escorted over to Matt.  Matt slid off his chair and Justin’s wife sucked his cock while he licked his wife’s pussy in the sixty-nine position. 

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

Justin's wife orgasmed uncontrollably as Matt licked and sucked on her clit. Matt pulled her head up and off of his cock by her ponytail and stood her up.  Justin’s wife placed her hands on the poker table and bent over.  Slowly Matt entered her and began pounding her from behind.  The remainder of the table watched and enjoyed the sights as Matt fucked Justin’s wife.  

Justin stood by Matt’s wife as he watched as well. It didn’t take long, and Matt pulled out and let his load go onto her back.  Matt slapped her on the ass, she left the table with Justin and they retired to the patio.

Two more hands went by and Matt got a little crazy.  He went all in and I beat him gathering in his million plus the money he had won from Justin.  Matt led his wife to me.  I, in turn, called in Justin and his wife from the patio.  I deferred my pleasures to Justin and we all watched Justin fuck Matt’s wife.  Not only in her drenched pussy, but he also took his cock and fucked her in the ass,  unloading deep inside her cavity.

Now, there were only three of us left.  Me, Doug, and Mike.  The game went back and forth for the next hour.  No one was gaining any ground.  Mike decided to make the move and went all in.  I folded, Doug stayed in.  The flop came and Mike gave it up.  He lost to Doug.  Mike reluctantly walked his wife over to Doug and handed him his wife’s leash. 

“Stop,” I instructed. "Doug, give up Mike’s wife.  You will instead take Greta.”

I saw Greta’s shoulders slump.  “Greta, suck your husband’s cock.”

With those instructions, she got on her knees and sucked Doug’s cock until he got hard.  Then bent over the table and waited for Doug to enter her from behind.

“Come on Doug, your wife is waiting, look at Mike over there.  His cock is rock hard and will take your place in a second.  Fuck your wife.”

With a red face, Doug replied, “I can fuck my wife anytime, anyplace, why here?”

Tiff interjected, “Because, that’s what the rules are Doug.  Fuck your wife or give up your companies.  Now!!”  Everyone from the patio had come into to watch.

Doug reluctantly entered his wife from behind and gave a few feeble thrusts into her and then stopped.

“Ok, I fucked my wife.  Onto the next hand.”

Tiff nodded and we both sat down.  Greta stood up with disgust and began to rub her clit while standing next to Doug.

*****************

My cell phone rang.  It was Bella.  I showed Tiff and she nodded. 

“Doug, I am giving my seat up to Tiffany.  All rules still hold true with her.” And I left knowing that Tiff had been studying Doug the whole night.  Knowing his nuances, tells, and if he had a good hand or was bluffing.

The cards were dealt.  Tiff and Doug went back and forth.  Doug calling Tiff’s bluffs and losing.  Tiff folded, not having good hands. 

Tiff began to turn the tide a bit as Doug began to drink more. “So Wormie, why couldn’t you fuck your wife?”

Doug got a bit nasty, “Fuck you.  If it was you I wouldn’t have had any troubles.”

Tiff motioned Jamal between Greta and Doug.  Jamal stood with his hips next to Doug’s face.

“You know what, Douggie.   I think you like men more than you like women.  Nothing wrong with that you know.  I like a nice big cock just like the rest of them.  Why wouldn’t you?”

The hand was dealt and Tiff took it cleaning Doug out of a hundred thousand dollars worth of chips.

“Why don’t we make this interesting, Douggie," Tiff egged him on. “If you win the next hand, I will lick Greta’s pussy until she cums in my mouth.  If I win, you will suck Jamal’s cock till he cums down your throat.”

Doug looked at Tiff with bloodshot eyes.  Everyone was watching the game now.  No one was on the patio.

“Fuck you, I’ll take your bet, but If I win, you suck Jamal’s cock.”

Tiff nodded, “I am good with that.” 

It was a game of cat and mouse.  A low rise in the bets.  Tiff could tell Doug had a good hand, but she thought hers was better.  The last card flopped and Tiff threw in a big bet hoping Doug would bite.  He didn’t, he called.  Tiff lost the bet.  Doug led Jamal over to Tiff and stood next to them both. 

“Go on you little slut, suck his black cock until he cums down your throat.”

Tiff rose with red in her face, “Doug, you call me a slut one more time, and I will…”

“You will what?” as he smacked Tiff on the ass.  “Get on your knees and suck his cock."

Tiff got on her knees as Jamal took out his cock.  As Tiff’s lips met the head of Jamal’s cock, another set of lips joined hers.  They were Greta’s.  Both of them licked and took turns sucking Jamal’s thick black cock.  Both taking turns deep throating him.  One sucking while the other licked his balls.  Greta deliberately pushed Tiff’s mouth away as she engulfed Jamal’s cock and took his load down her mouth.

“Are you satisfied, Douggie?” Tiff said as they returned to the table.

“For now, not really, he should have fucked your slutty pussy and ass afterwards.”

“That wasn’t the deal, Douggie,” Tiff replied tersely.

The next hand was dealt and Tiff was pissed.  Not because she lost the bet, but because Doug continually called her a slut. 

Tiff and Doug hadn’t noticed, but I returned to the room and was watching from the bar along with the others.  Tiff was doing better than I had expected.  Except for one thing, she was letting her emotions take over.    

The betting began and Tiff began to return to her focus.  She saw one of Doug’s tell signs and decided to see if he would bite again. 

“I win, Jamal here, fucks Greta in front of you.  You win…”

“Jamal fucks you up the ass,” Doug continued.

“It’s a deal, Douggie,” Tiff replied, knowing full well her hand was better than Doug’s.

The bets increased and Tiff kept raising Doug. Finally, he called with five hundred thousand in the pot.  Doug was down to his last two hundred fifty thousand.

The cards were turned and Tiff won the hand. 

In seconds, Greta stripped Jamal of his shorts and bent down taking his ten-inch black cock in her mouth.  The group gathered around and pushed Doug down on his knees face to face with Greta and Jamal’s cock.

Greta took a breath and looked Doug in the eyes, “This is the cock that is going to fuck me like I should be fucked.  Not like your little pin dick.”

Greta took him deeper in her mouth as Jamal grabbed the back of her head and forced her down onto his cock.  Greta gagged, but kept going.  Jamal began to face fuck her while looking at Doug.

“Dis is how you treat your woman, Douggie. With a big cock for her to swallow,” Jamal smugly said in his Jamaican accent.

Jamal pulled her up by her hair and bent Greta over the table.  He smacked her ass and watched it jiggle.  He inserted two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and began to finger fuck her.

“You see his fingers, Doug.  Bigger and longer than your cock.  Watch while he makes me cum.  Watch while he fucks your wife.  Makes me cum all over his thick black cock.” Greta said with a smirk on her face.

Jamal smacked her on the ass and inserted his thumb up her ass hole and pushed in.  Greta gasped but pushed back on his hand.

“Fuck me, Jamal.  Put that big black cock into me and show Doug how his wife should be fucked.”

Jamal continued to finger fuck Greta as Justin’s wife, Jill, stepped forward and pulled Greta off the table, handcuffed her arms behind her back and began to suck on Greta’s left nipple.  Justin joined in and began to suck and pull on Greta’s other nipple.  Matt stepped forward kissed Greta and guided her head to his waiting cock. 

Jamal removed his fingers and placed his cock at the entrance to Greta’s pussy.  She pushed her ass back, but he held her firm. Making her wait.  Then with one quick thrust, he penetrated Greta until his balls smacked her ass.  He held her there, letting her suck Matt’s cock for a while.

Greta took Matt's load down her throat and looked behind her at Jamal.

 “Dammit, Jamal, fuck me with that nice cock of yours.  Pound me.  Fuck me like I am your piece of meat.  You hear that, Doug?  I am begging for him to fuck me.  Something you would never get.”

Jamal began slow thrusts into Greta.  Keeping it slow and making her feel every inch of him.  Slowly he increased his pace and pulled her neck back by her chain.  His balls began a rhythmic slapping of Greta’s ass as he went.  Increasing his thrusts as Greta began to moan.  “Oh my god, Jamal.  Fuck me.  Fuck me and make me cum.”

Jamal increased his pace.  Greta’s tiny breasts flapped helplessly as Jamal fucked her with intensity.  Her mouth open, her eyes closed, and continuous moans came from her mouth.  We could tell Jamal was beginning to get close to blowing his load.  Slurping sounds increased from Greta’s pussy as her juices ran down her legs. 

Greta let out one long continuous moan as her knees buckled and she came with an intense orgasm.  Almost at the same time, Jamal planted his seed deep inside of her.  Jamal held her up by her hips as Greta’s legs quivered.  He stayed inside of her until his cock became limp.  Greta’s hair was matted to her forehead and sweat was glistening from her back.

Greta looked back at Doug and smiled, “Never again will you fuck me, Doug.  Not after this.  Not ever.  Look at your little cock.  Rock hard after watching me getting fucked.  You can only dream now.  Dream of ever seeing me naked.  Touching me.  Fucking me.”

Jamal pulled Greta up by her hair and kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue. His fingers were pulling and pinching on her nipples making her moan again.  Letting her go, Jamal smacked her on the ass a few times and pushed her down into a kneeling position.  “Suck ma cock till it gits hard, you little slut.  Your ass needs to feel me pounding it.”

Doug knelt there in dismay.  His cock was rock hard.  Not from seeing Greta getting fucked, but from seeing Jamal’s cock getting hard again from Greta slurping on it like a lollypop.

“Doug, Doug,” Tiff called to him. “Time to finish the game.”

Tiff sat down and waited till Doug got back up on his chair.  Greta was still sucking on Jamal’s cock.

“You ready, Doug? Time to finish the game.  Jasper, get Doug a drink, it looks like he needs one.”

Jasper, the other waiter, returned with Doug’s drink and stood right next to him in all his nakedness.  Doug looked over and unconsciously licked his lips when Jasper’s cock came into his view.

Tiff noticed this right away. “Cards are out Douggie.  Time to play.  Get your head in the game.”

Doug glared at Tiff. “Who the fuck do you think you are? My boss?”

“In time, Doug, I will be your boss, in time you will lose that attitude.”

“Fuck you slut.  If it wasn’t for Jay over there, you would be serving burgers at a fast food joint.”

Tiff kept her composure.  “Doug, ante up.  Finish what you started.”

We all heard the gasp and looked over by the couch.  Jamal had Greta bent over it and had just entered her from behind.  His balls were now rhythmically slapping against Gretta's ass as he thrust his cock up her ass.  Her moaning became louder as he increased his thrusts.

"Come on, Douggie, ante up.  Don't worry about Jamal over there.  He is taking care of your wife.  Something you fail to do." Tiff said in a mocking tone. 

Doug glared at her again and threw his ante into the pot.  The first three cards came up and Doug gave a subtle tell-tale sign that his cards were not good.  But, he raised the pot anyway.  Tiff countered.  The next card was flipped.  Tiff now had a full house.  And the odds of Doug beating her were slim to none.  Tiff began to egg him on.

“Care to make another side bet, Doug, before your wife gets a load dumped in her ass by Jamal?”

Doug glared at her, clearly pissed off while he looked over at Greta and Jamal.  “Yeah, how about you get fucked by Jamal and his friend Jasper over there at the same time while your husband licks my ass.”

“That is a bit much Doug.  But, if you insist, I will counter with this, without Jay being involved, and the rest of the bet intact.  You give up all rights to your company and sign them over to me, divorce Greta and give her that house in Switzerland and the Swiss bank account you have been hiding.  And, you lick Jasper’s ass while Jamal fucks you up the ass.”

I choked on my drink, Tiff was going for blood.

“Not a fair side bet, slut.” 

“Doug, this beautiful, smart, sexy slut is going to see your ass fry all the way to the gutter.  Take the bet and I will add in another million to this pot for you if you win.”

“Still not a fair bet slut.  My holdings are worth a thousand times your pissant million.”

“Actually Doug, they are not.  I did some research.  You are highly leveraged, and if you don’t get the next two contracts, which are controlled by Mike and Justin over there, you will be finished.  And by the looks of things, you won’t get shit from them.  So, what’s it going to be Doug?  You man enough to do it?"

Doug’s face turned red.  He pushed all his chips in.  “Done, you fucking slut, I will enjoy seeing you fucked and humiliated by Jamal and Jasper and take Jay’s millions.”

Tiff motioned Matt over.  “Then sign on the dotted line, Doug. Confirm the bet.  Remember, even if you don’t sign, I have ten witnesses who will vouch for me in a court of law.”

Doug took the pen, hesitated and signed the documents.

“Let’s see them, Doug,” Tiff replied after Matt pulled the documents away.

Doug’s face turned ashen as Tiff turned over her cards.  Her odds were off quite a bit, but she beat Doug’s full house.  Her Kings over Doug’s Tens.  The room erupted with claps, whistles, and pumped fists.

Jasper stood firmly beside Doug in his chair.  Jamal waved his cock in front of Doug’s face, which was coated with Greta’s juices.  Jasper took his equally large cock and put it in front of Doug’s lips. Smacking them a few times. 

Greta came over and stood by Jamal and Jasper, stroking their cocks till they got hard.  A wicked smile was on her face as she looked down at her soon to be ex-husband. Doug closed his eyes and opened his mouth.  Ready for his punishment.  Jasper pulled Doug up by his hair and Greta handcuffed his hands behind his back, pulled down his pants, and underwear revealing Doug’s three-inch cock fully erect. 

Tiff walked over and stood in front of Doug and lifted his head up by his chin, “Looks like this lady is going to watch you get manhandled.  And, if you ever call me a slut again, I will make sure you will be flipping burgers the rest of your life.” Tiff smacked Doug hard across the cheek leaving a red mark. 

Greta did the same, striking Doug harder on his other cheek. She leaned into his face and said, "Goodbye Wormie, I hope you get what you deserve."

Tiff took Greta by the hand and led her naked body over to me. I kissed them both.  "Well Tiff, do you think Greta can handle us both tonight or should we give her time to recuperate?"

Tiff kissed Greta hard on the lips. "I think Greta will be fine with whatever we do to her tonight.  I do recall that you said you would fuck her till she begged you to stop."

Greta's eyes grew bigger as Tiff placed her hand between Greta's legs.  Greta spread them slightly and let Tiff's fingers enter her.

"Mmm, still nice and juicy wet, Jay.  It looks like she is ready for you now. But, I think we will watch the festivities a bit and then take her."  Tiff removed her fingers and inserted them into Greta's mouth, making her suck them off.

We watched as Doug took Jasper’s cock and greedily sucked it into his mouth.  He deep throated Jasper's cock with ease and took Jasper’s whole load as he came down his throat.  Jamal stood with his ass to Doug’s face.  Doug reluctantly began to lick his black ass, slowly rimming him.  Jamal turned and pulled Doug up by his hair. 

Tiff, Greta, and I grinned and made our way to the outdoor patio.  I had enough of Doug’s face and his ways and just wanted to be away from him.  So did Tiff, Greta, and the rest of the guests.  We all were on the patio enjoying the evening, staring down at the lights of the city.  High above everyone else, we continued with our conversations and drinks; all the while we kept hearing the muffled sounds of Doug being manhandled and begging for more of Jamal's black cock.

It was going to be a new challenge.  Bella was flying into Vegas tomorrow, Tiff was most likely going to be my new wife, and I had an added bonus of having Greta as our new side play toy.

Published 
Written by Austin_342002
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments