Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Southern Sheriff Ch.01

"Isaac Singleton is the black sheriff of a southern town"

16
3 Comments 3
19.4k Views 19.4k
7.0k words 7.0k words

It was 11 a.m. The sun gushed over the town of Clintonville, Mississippi.

Isaac Singleton pulled up to the station and got out of his truck. The forty-five year old black man wiped his brow and reached for his cowboy hat. He paused for a second and looked at the sheriff insignia on his hat. He took great pride in being the county sheriff, an office he had held for the past ten years. Since the crimes in the county were few and far between, he spent most of his time assisting and helping the good law abiding folks of Clintonville. During his time as Sheriff, Singleton had even been awarded medals for bravery. Once, during a house fire, he had rushed inside and rescued a woman and her child.

As he closed the driver side door, he smiled to himself. He had just come from the Larson household, where he had woken up to Annabelle Larson giving him an intense blowjob.

The young mother had sucked the tip of his black cock with such passion. So eager to please him. When he finally erupted, filling her mouth to the brink with his hot slimy cum, her eyes widened. She was nowhere near enough prepared for such an immense load. Though she did her best to swallow all she could, a lot of his semen poured out from the corners of her mouth.

After she finally gulped down the big load in her mouth and cleaned his cock, Annabelle once again thanked him for helping her husband, Billy.

A few days ago, Annabelle's husband, Billy Larson had gotten drunk and thrown some rocks through the Fisher's convenience store up on Laughton Hill. When Sheriff Singleton arrived, he had found Billy at the scene. Knowing that Billy wasn't a bad guy, that he just had some problems holding his alcohol, the sheriff gave him a choice of either going to jail or working off the damages in the store. Billy who quickly became remorseful apologized to the Fishers and promised that he would make everything right.

The next day Billy and Annabelle invited the sheriff over for dinner, to thank him. After dinner, whilst Billy cleaned the dishes, he heard the headboard of his bed being bashed against the wall. In the bedroom, Sheriff Singleton had his hands on Annabelle's hips. She was naked and on all fours. The sheriff was slamming his hard black cock into her pussy whilst Annabelle's milk filled breasts sprayed milk all over the place. Billy took a breath as he felt his penis straining against the inside of his underwear.

"Thank you again for helping my husband, Sheriff, I don't know what we would have done if he had gone to jail." Annabelle innocently looked up at the big black man lying in her and her husband's bed, whilst she scooped up some cum from her lip with her fingers and licked them clean.

"He's a good man, just has some problems with the bottle." Sheriff Singleton looked down at the naked Annabelle. She was quite the beautiful woman. Pretty face, blond hair, slender body with a pair of large natural breasts. Breasts that were even bigger now that they were filled with milk.

"I know." Annabelle nodded. "But, since you helped him out, he's really been trying to stop. I even saw him pour out two full bottles earlier today." Annabelle looked up proudly.

“Good.” Sheriff Singleton hoped that it would be a long time before he saw Billy in the drunk tank again.

Just as Annabelle reached over and wrapped her fingers around the thick girth of Singleton’s cock, a baby was heard crying from the other room.

“Oh, sorry. He’s hungry.” Annabelle looked up at the Sheriff. She was a bit sorry that she had to let go of his amazing cock. But she had to feed her baby.

“It’s okay.” Singleton watched Annabelle’s big tits jiggle as she got out of bed and disappeared out from the bedroom.

Looking over at his watch, the sheriff knew that it was time for him to get up anyway.

"Ahh." He got up and stretched his arms over his head.

Standing there he looked over at the bulky and muscular black man in the wall mirror.

Not bad…  He nodded to himself. He didn't look half bad for a forty-five year old.

Before putting on his uniform that rested on the chair next to the bed, he had to take a leak, so he walked out of the bedroom naked.

“Oh, Sheriff, would you like some breakfast?” Billy’s face was flushed and when he turned around, the sheriff noticed the big damp spot on the front of his underwear.

“That’s okay, I’m just going to use the bathroom, and then I’ll be off.” Singleton knew straight away that Billy had come in his shorts when he had watched his wife suck his fat black cock.

“Okay.” Billy breathed a sigh of relief as he felt his small penis lay against the dampness of his cum filled underwear. He closed his eyes and smiled when he thought of Annabelle with her lips wrapped around the sheriff’s big black cock.

As Isaac put his hat on and walked up onto the sidewalk, he was greeted by Savannah Caldwell and her husband William.

“Morning, Sheriff.” Savannah slowly brushed her wavy blonde hair over her ear. She was so attracted to the big black man. She discreetly glanced down at his crotch and licked her lips. She imagined herself wrapping her lips around his fat black cock.

“Morning Mrs. Caldwell.” Singleton looked over the stunning blonde. She was quite the sight, a real southern belle. Her long and wavy blonde hair flowed down her shoulders and down her back. Her white and pink plaid shirt was tied in a knot just below her big boobs, exposing her flat belly. Hugging her tight butt was a pair of Daisy Dukes, popularized from the television show Dukes of Hazzard.

Isaac quite enjoyed the show from the seventies, that followed the adventures of cousins Belle and Lucy Duke, along with their cousin Daisy and their wise aunt Jessie. He fondly remembered one episode in particular.

In the episode, the two black deputies Hoss and Odus caught Belle and Lucy smuggling moonshine in their Dodge Charger, nicknamed the General Lee.

Though as always the two crafty and sexy cousins had a few tricks up their sleeves. Whilst Lucy kept the two deputies busy, sucking their big cocks, Belle was able to sneak behind their car and stuff a shirt into the exhaust. Though as Belle gave her cousin the thumb's up, that all was done, Lucy just gave her a smile back and stripped in front of the handsome black deputies. After Lucy had stripped naked, she bent over the hood of the General Lee and offered up her tight butthole to the deputies.

Belle smiled and shook her head at her insatiable cousin. Though she wasn’t about to let her have all the fun. Quickly she took her off her skimpy clothes and rushed over to the General Lee, where she bent over next to her cousin. The two women let out a huge gasp when the black deputies plunged their big cocks up their tight butts.

In true Dukes of Hazzard fashion, the show only showed bits and pieces of the sex. Lucy and Belle gasping. The entire length of Hoss's black cock stuffed inside Lucy's ass. The deputies cumming on the cousins' faces.

Afterwards, when the deputies were getting dressed, Lucy and Belle, still naked, threw their own clothes into the General Lee and hurried inside. With cum wads still on their pretty faces, the cousins smiled over at the deputies before driving off. It was then that the deputies knew that they had been tricked. Their car wouldn't start, there was just smoke coming out of their exhaust.

“Oh please Sheriff, call me Savannah,” Savannah lustfully asked the Sheriff, which her husband William noticed, making his small penis grow in his pants.

At twenty-eight, Savannah was more than thirty years younger than her husband William. Some called her a gold digger, and at first, that might have been true. She had married him for his money. But over the years, she had fallen more and more in love, and today when she told him that she loved him, she meant it.

“Morning, Sheriff Singleton.” William Caldwell looked over at the sheriff with great respect. He had always felt very safe and grateful for the fact that the town he had grown up in and lived in his entire life, had always had a strong black man as the sheriff.

William remembered when he was a young boy and Garland Cotten, who was the sheriff back then, stopped by at his house.

William had looked up in awe at the big black man as his father shook his hand in the doorway. His mother, on the other hand, embraced him, hugging him for quite some time. William remembered feeling so glad when he saw his mother hugging the black man, knowing that the strong sheriff could protect her from anything. Looking up, William could see that his father was thinking the same thing, as he was smiling.

Later when his mother walked upstairs hand in hand with the Sheriff, William’s father told him that the Sheriff was going to help her with something in the bedroom. Back then William thought that the Sheriff was helping his mother move the bed, as he and his father heard the bed moving for quite a long time.

When his mother eventually came back down, she wore something completely different than she wore when she went upstairs, usually a bathrobe. William remembered going over to his mother and asking her if the sheriff had helped her. Kneeling down, she told him that he had helped her real good, whilst at the same time she looked up at his father and gave him a small smile.

"Morning Mr. Coldwell, It's not often I see you in this part of town." Isaac shook the sixty-one year old man's hand.

“Ehm, no, I guess not.” William politely laughed at Sheriff Singleton’s comment.

“Actually, we were hoping to run into you, Sheriff.” William took his wife’s hand. Looking over at her, he noticed that she was checking out the big black sheriff.

“Oh, is there something I can help the two of you with?” Isaac asked whilst he glanced over at Savannah, whom he caught looking him over, smiling as she did.

“Well, Savannah and I are celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary this weekend.” Savannah took her eyes of off the Sheriff and gave her husband a smile.

"Congratulations." Singleton looked at the younger woman and older man smiling at each other. At the same time, he took the opportunity to steal a glimpse of Savannah's generous cleavage.

"Thank you, Sheriff." William Coldwell looked back over at the sheriff.

“Well, the reason why we came over, is because Savannah is throwing together a small gathering at the mansion this weekend, to celebrate the anniversary, and…” Savannah gently put her hand on her husband’s chest to discreetly interrupt him

“We would be so honored…” Savannah reached inside her small purse and took out an invitation. “If you could make it.” She lustfully smiled at the Sheriff whilst she handed him his invitation.

“Oh.” Singleton took the invitation. It had a picture of William and Savannah Coldwell on the front, with the text, in celebration of our wonderful five years together. As he opened the card, Singleton’s eyes widened a bit and he looked up at Savannah.

Savannah smiled and gazed sensuously into the sheriff’s eyes when she saw him look up at her. She knew that he had just seen the sexy photograph, that she had only slipped into the sheriff’s card. It was of her in white lingerie. Very revealing, white lingerie. Her big breasts were almost popping out of the corset, whilst her thin and see through panties showed off her shaved pussy.

Singleton nodded to himself when he looked back down at the photograph.

“It would be my pleasure.” Singleton looked back up, keeping his eyes on Savannah.

"Oh, splendid." Mr. Coldwell lit up when he heard the sheriff accept the invitation.

As the three were talking, deputy Sonia Flores pulled up in her squad car with assistant Mayor Jeremy Henrickson and parked next to the sheriff's truck.

For the last week, the assistant mayor had been doing a ride along with Deputy Flores, in order to provide the mayor with a better overview of the town. Or at least that was the official reason. The real reason was much simpler. Love.

“Ehm, let me get that for you.” Jeremey opened his door to get out. Though his seat belt got in the way.

Oh díos… Sonia sighed at Jeremy's courteous and clumsy behavior as she got out of the car.

Jeremy managed to undo his seatbelt and rush over the other side of the squad car.

“Oh.” Jeremy noticed that Sonia had already gotten out.

Walking up towards the station, Sonia saw the Sheriff looking over at her, and gave him a nod. In her four years as a police officer, she had never met a braver man than Sheriff Singleton. He was truly an inspiration.

Sonia also noticed that the sheriff was talking to Savannah Coldwell, who was also an inspiration, though for an entirely different reason. Just last week, on her patrol, Sonia had driven by Alden Lake, where she had spotted Savannah getting it on with three sexy black men. By Savannah's position, being sandwiched by all three of them, Sonia could tell that she had all her holes stuffed.

Sonia couldn't help but admire a woman who could handle three black men at the same time.

“Ehm, Deputy Flores?” Jeremy hurried up to Sonia.

“They’re running the three old Super Black Man movies at the cinema this weekend, and I was wondering if you maybe, wanted to go.” Jeremy’s heart was pounding, hoping that this time she would say yes.

Of course, he has to be a fan of Super Black Man as well….  Sonia glanced over at the nerd that was Jeremy in his glasses. Super Black Man was one of her favorite comic book heroes, and she loved the movie trilogy. The scene in the second movie, where Super Black Man beds Wonder Woman on top of the mountain, and it almost crumbles from their passion, is one of the most epics movie scenes of all time. Though she couldn’t tell Jeremey any of this, or anyone else for that matter.

Up until college, Sonia had been the nerdy girl in class: braces, glasses, reading comics, always the first one to raise her hand to the teacher's questions. Though she had always dreamt of being popular, and so before she went off the college, she decided to reinvent herself.

Off came the bracers. Her glasses became contacts, and with the help of her cousin Gabriella, who fixed her goofy clothes and makeup, Sonia became a new woman. Her cousin was surprised to find that Sonia had quite the amazing body underneath all her nerdy clothes. Sonia was slender, her Hispanic roots had given her wide hips and a thick butt, along with a pair of perfectly perky C-cup breasts.

The day she went off to college, she left all of her nerdy things behind. No more fantasy novels, Japanese manga, or superhero comics. The new Sonia was outdoorsy, social and a party girl.

A few months later, whilst on top of a super sexy black guy, riding his thick cock, Sonia realized that she had finally achieved her dream.

"Afraid I have plans." Sonia stayed strong whilst she felt bad for once again rejecting Jeremey. He was everything she had tried so hard to hide about herself for so many years. Though deep down she knew that she would have so much fun with Jeremey since in her heart she was just as big of a nerd as he was.

“Oh… well… maybe another time.” Jeremy looked over and smiled awkwardly at the woman he was so in love with.

Sonia didn’t say anything. She wasn’t sure why she was still stringing him along. She could have told him straight out that she wasn’t interested in him. Even though that would have been a lie.

Over by the sheriff, the Coldwells were leaving.

“Well, see you on Saturday then, Sheriff.” William was excited for the weekend.

“You sure will.” Singleton kept his eyes on Savannah.

“Bye, Sheriff.” Savannah waved longingly to the sexy black sheriff. She made sure to sway her shapely hips for the sheriff’s benefit as she walked away with her husband.

Mm mm… Isaac watched the beautiful blonde walk away. He had to reach down and adjust the thick cock that grew bigger in his pants. As he did, Savannah looked back at him and smiled hungrily.

Damn… . He smiled to himself and watched her until she and her husband turned a corner.

Nodding to himself, he decided that it was time to check in on the station. Up at the front entrance, he met two of his deputies on their way out on patrol.

“Morning, Sheriff.” Deputies Braden Gaines and Mitchell Saunders gave a nod to the sheriff.

“Morning.” Singleton nodded and then remembered that Braden, one of his finest deputies had just taken his sergeant’s exam.

"Braden, how did the exam go?" Singleton looked around at his twenty-four-year-old black deputy. Braden reminded him so much of himself when he was younger. They both had played college football, though Singleton had to admit that Braden had been a lot more talented on the field, even being offered a spot in the NFL. Though Braden had declined the offer, to instead go into law enforcement, which Singleton found admirable.

“Pretty good, I think. I’ll find out next week.” Braden was quite confident that he had gotten close to a perfect score, though he had never been one to brag.

“Pretty good. He’s being modest as always, Sheriff. He probably aced it.” Mitchell was proud of being partnered with Braden.

“Good.” Singleton nodded proudly. “Carry on,” he told his deputies as he turned and walked to the doors to the station.

“You and Taylor coming over to watch the game later today? Sarah is making her sweet meringue pie.” Mitchell asked hopefully about Braden and his wife Taylor.

“Of course man. Wouldn’t miss a chance to get some of your wife’s sweet pie.” Braden gave his partner a clap on the back and smiled.

“Haha.” Mitchell felt his penis twitch as he laughed at his partner’s pun. He could already see Sarah with Braden.

Inside the sheriff station, things were quiet as usual. A few deputies were doing some paperwork. Mrs. Larson was answering the phone.

After having checked the notice board to see if anything important had come up, Sheriff Singleton headed over to his office, where he found his secretary, Lynn Thomson bent over, arranging some documents in the file cabinet.

The twenty-five-year-old Lynn was quite the sight. A slender body, short blonde hair and a very pretty face. Her once so perky breasts had sagged just a tad since she gave birth to her black baby boy Jeremiah two years ago. Her husband, of four years, Peter Thomson who worked part-time at the local newspaper, was at home taking care of their son.

With a smirk on his face, Sheriff Singleton kept his eyes on his secretary’s butt, whilst he quietly unhooked his gun belt from his waist and hung it up over the clothing hanger, just inside his office.

Lynn had noticed that the sheriff had come in, but she hadn’t moved. She knew how much he loved to come up behind her, surprise her, and feel her up. She smiled with anticipation as she unbuttoned a few more buttons on the front of her dress, so the sheriff could easily feel her naked breasts.

“Morning.” Singleton quietly walked up behind Lynn, and pressed the huge bulge in his pants up against her dress, in between her butt cheeks. Whilst doing so, he also reached down and cupped her soft breasts.

“Mmm… Morning, Sheriff…” Lynn closed her eyes and enjoyed the way he ran his hands over her body. She gasped when she felt him push the huge bulge in his pants deeper in between her butt cheeks.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

What she wouldn’t give to hear him unzip his pants, pull her dress up, and feel him slide his thick cock into her wet pussy.

“Mm.” Singleton felt the soft skin of her breasts, his fingers gently rubbing against her erect nipples.

"Oh, sorry Sheriff…" Mrs. Larson had come by the Sheriff's office with a note when she accidentally walked in on the Sheriff and his secretary. Though, in reality, the forty-eight-year-old Rose Larson, had watched quietly from the doorway for a moment, imagining herself in Lynn's place, being felt up by the handsome Sheriff.

"Oh, Mrs. Larson." The sheriff stood up and looked over at the busty older woman. His eyes wandered down her chest, where her unbuttoned blouse showed off her large breasts. He had always enjoyed Mrs. Larson's very generous cleavage. There was little chance that his hardon would get smaller anytime soon.

Lynn looked over and gave the older Rose a small smile. Rose had always been so nice and generous to her, almost like a second mother. She had taught her the ropes around the sheriff’s station when she had started several years ago.

After giving Lynn an endearing smile, Rose looked back over at the sheriff. Her eyes lit up when she saw his glances down at her cleavage.

Thoughts of her late evenings at the station with the sheriff flashed through her mind. She would walk into Sheriff Singleton’s office, where she usually found him behind his desk, in his chair. With his eyes on her, Rose would undo her blouse and bra, releasing her huge sagging breasts. She loved the way he would nod and lick his lips when he saw her voluptuous breasts. The way he would follow her walk around his desk, where she would kneel down in front of his chair, and unbuckle his pants.

She would reach inside his trousers with such anticipation, and each time, when her fingers met his huge cock, Rose would look up at him with a sexy smile. She loved the sight and feel of a black man’s cock in her hand. After getting his big cock wet with her mouth, she would do the thing that always drove the Sheriff crazy. She would wrap her large breasts around his cock and milk him with her soft and jiggly tits. Rose just loved her evening with Sheriff Singleton.

“Should I... come back?” Rose found herself glancing down at the bulging lump in Sheriff Singleton’s pants. Her panties got moist as she imagined his thick, throbbing black cock.

"No, that's okay," Singleton told Mrs. Larson whilst also glancing over at Lynn, who looked beautiful with her breasts still out of her dress.

Lynn smiled and brushed her short blonde hair back behind her ear. She gave the Sheriff an extra moment to look at her naked breasts before she when she saw the Sheriff looking at her.

“Well, I’ll get these documents sorted for you, Sheriff.” Lynn smiled and brushed her short blonde hair back behind her ear. She gave the sheriff an extra moment to look at her naked breasts before she buttoned up her dress, and picked up a couple of files that laid on the cabinet.

Singleton nodded and watched his secretary leave his office. She stopped and turned around just before she left, and gave the sheriff a smile.

“So, what can I do for you, Rose?” Singleton walked behind his desk and sat down.

“Patty Mae just called, Sheriff. It would seem that her husband Roy has gotten himself stuck in one of his traps again.” Rose shook her head at the McGraw family who lived out by the marshland.

“Haha, Roy sure has a knack for getting himself into trouble.” Singleton laughed thinking about what kind of trap he had managed to come up with this time.

"Yeah, well sometimes I think that you should just let them handle their own messes. Don't they know that you're the sheriff and not some kind of caretaker." Rose didn't much care for the McGraw's, or any other family she considered rednecks.

"Not a very Christian thing to say." Sheriff Singleton teased the church going woman.

“Oh.” Rose suddenly felt a bit guilty.

"Well, I… just think that they shouldn't be wasting the time of such an important man as yourself, Sheriff." Rose looked over at the black man that she had always been so impressed by.

“I’m sure Patty Mae wouldn’t have called unless her husband wasn’t in trouble.” Singleton smiled to himself as he got up and grabbed his hat.

“No, of course not.” Rose still felt a bit guilty.

On the way out, Singleton took down his gun belt from the coat hanger and hooked it up around his waist.

“Deputy Flores.” Singleton looked over at Sonia who sat at her desk, with Jeremy Henrickson still fawning over her.

“Yes, Sheriff.” She stood up and looked over at her boss.

"I'm heading out, radio if there is anything," Singleton told his deputy.

“Of course Sheriff.” Flores nodded.

On the way out to his truck, Singleton smiled to himself. He had always enjoyed his trips out to the McGraw’s. Patty Mae was such an appreciative woman.

On his way out of town, Singleton made a point of taking a longer route that took him past the newly opened yoga studio. Though he didn't much get the point of yoga, all it seemed to be was folks sitting around, breathing and occasionally stretching. What he did get on the other hand, was the owner and instructor, Ms. Davis.

Ms. Tara Davis was a fair skinned black woman in her early thirties. She had moved to Clintonville a couple of months ago to open her own yoga studio, Yubi Yoga.

For once in Isaac’s life, he had almost found himself speechless when met her during the opening of her Studio. She was so beautiful, her brown eyes almost sparkled and her black afro styled hair with curls looked perfect on her. Isaac had even found himself taking a few extra foot patrols passed her yoga studio in order to see her. Each time he saw her through the window in her tight yoga outfit, he started sweating. Her body was simply out of this world. Especially her butt, that looked incredibly thick on her slender frame.

As Singleton once again drove passed Yubi Yoga, he slowed down, hoping to see Ms. Davis. This time, however, he found her looking out just as he passed, and their eyes met. In that split second, Isaac tried pretending that he had just happened to look her way, by giving her a polite nod. Though he could tell by her teasing smile, that she knew that he had been looking at her.

Half a mile down the road, where the houses and stores began to turn into trees, Singleton passed the first Baptist church of Clintonville. He sighed at the promise he had made to Reverend Jackson that he would attend the mass this Sunday morning.

Inside the church, the women’s choir were rehearsing a few new psalms under the guidance of Mrs. Carol Langston, who had conducted the choir for the last fifteen years.

Behind Mrs. Langston, in the front row of the church, sat the fifty-two-year-old reverend, Julius Jackson. Humming along, he looked out over the twenty or so ladies in the choir. Occasionally he would find a couple of the women looking out at him, lustfully.

“... it’s honored place.” The women sang the last part of the psalm.

“That was lovely ladies.” The black reverend applauded and walked up.

Carol smiled and clapped along joyfully. She felt such pride hearing Reverend Jackson's praise. Carol had been with him ever since he took over after the late Pastor Conrads, some twenty years ago. Reverend Jackson had even performed the marital ceremony between her and her now husband Jacob. It was such a joyous occasion afterwards when Jacob told her that he had invited the Reverend to join them on their wedding night.

Carol had laid there in bed in her white lingerie, with her legs spread, waiting on the black reverend to come by. When the knock on the door finally came, and her husband let him in, she was so wet, that when Reverend got up on top of her, he could easily slide his thick black cock into her otherwise so tight pussy. On that wedding night, the Reverend brought her to heaven, whilst her husband Jacob sat next to the bed stroking his little penis.

"We could perhaps improve the third verse a bit?" Carol looked over at Reverend Jackson. She wanted everything to be perfect for his Sunday sermon.

"No, it was just perfect." The reverend walked up to the diligent Mrs. Langston and addressed the choir. “You’ve all deserve a break, let’s pick up with the second psalm in fifteen minutes,” Reverend Jackson told his women’s choir.

"Mrs. Anderson, could I see you in my office." The reverend looked up at the thirty-five-year-old brunette.

"Of course Reverend." Melissa Anderson lightly ran her upper teeth over her lower lip, as she brushed back some of her hair behind her ear, and smiled at Reverend Jackson.

The other women all sighed enviously when they watched Mrs. Anderson and the Reverend disappear into his office.

Melissa felt a sweet tingle between her thighs when she entered the reverend’s office. She looked over at the reverend who had walked over to the coat hanger and had started to unbutton his jacket. Looking over at his desk, she knew exactly what he wanted from her.

Her heart pounded with excitement as she slowly walked over to his desk. There, just in front of it, little by little she pulled up her dress until she reached her panties, which she pulled down around her ankles. Looking behind, Melissa saw that the reverend was watching her whilst unbuckling his pants. She let out a soft moan as she turned back around and leaned over his table. In her bent over position, she reached back and pulled her dress up over her hips, revealing her naked butt and dripping wet pussy.

“My my Mrs. Anderson, it should be a sin to have such an amazing behind as you.” Reverend Jackson lengthy black cock jutted up and down as he walked up to Mrs. Anderson.

"Oh Reverend, you should punish me." Melissa breathed heavily with anticipation.

"I will." The Reverend grabbed his throbbing black cock and held the tip up to Mrs. Anderson's pussy lips.

Oh god yess… Melissa felt the Reverend slowly slide the tip of his bulbous cock head up and down, between her pussy lips. It was such an arousing sensation, but more than anything she wanted to feel him inside of her.

“Ahh.” Reverend Jackson slowly pushed the tip inside Mrs. Anderson’s inviting pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Melissa screamed out in pleasure when she felt the Reverend push his big black cock into her tight hole. Her moans echoed throughout the church as the Reverend grabbed her hips and started punishing her with his hard cock.

Outside, the women listened enviously to Melissa’s moans. Several of them had walked away from the group, and stood by themselves, with their hands between their legs.

A mile and a half outside of town, Sheriff Singleton listened to one of his guilty pleasures on the radio. The country singer Shania.

“I was with my man… at the hoedown… when I saw the handsome black man… he was looking at me… just me… and I could tell he wanted, just me… so I gave my man, a sweet kiss goodnight, and told him not to wait up… but I knew that he would… stay up… and think of me… in bed with the black man…” Singleton hummed along whilst thinking of the hot singer in her cowboy hat.

As he hummed along to the song, he noticed a car parked by the side of the road in the distance. He wondered if they needed assistance or had just stopped for a break. When Singleton came closer, he slowed down and saw three girls hunkered over the hood of the car, looking at a map. One of the girls, a tall and thin brunette with glasses looked up and waved the Sheriff down.

Before he pulled over in front of their car, Singleton sound his sirens, to make sure that the other two girls saw him and didn't walk out in front of his car. As he pulled over and got out of his truck, the girl who had waved him down came over.

"Oh Sheriff, or is it Deputy?" The girl with the glasses asked as she walked up to him.

"Sheriff Singleton." Isaac looked her over. She looked to be in her mid-twenties. Quite thin. She wore a pair of jeans shorts and a snug light blue top. Isaac could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra since he could clearly see the shape of her small and firm breasts poking out through her top.

“Sheriff.” The girl smiled awkwardly.

“I’m so glad you stopped, we’re a bit lost.” She smiled as she adjusted her glasses and looked over at the two other girls and their car.

“Well, I’m sure I can help you with directions.” The Sheriff looked over at the two other girls by the car. The three of them were all quite attractive.

“Oh, where are my manners, I’m Stacy Lawson.” Stacy held out her hand and smiled at the handsome black Sheriff.

“Isaac Singleton.” Isaac’s hand almost engulfed her smallish hand.

Oh. Stacy softly sighed and had to adjust her glasses once more when she felt his strong hand engulf her own. She was so attracted to black men who were a bit bulky. Stacy found herself holding onto his strong hand and looking up at him a bit longer than normal.

Something that hadn’t gone unnoticed by the Sheriff, who glanced down at her top, where he saw her perky nipples poking out.

“Ahem.” Emily Cornwell smiled and tried to get her friend’s attention.

“Oh, ehm.” Stacy snapped out of her moment with the Sheriff as her two friends laughed a little.

“These are my friends, Emily…” Stacy and the sheriff walked up to the two women by the car.

"Hi, Sheriff." Even with just those words, there was no hiding Emily's British accent. Emily wasn't nearly as thin as Stacy, she had a much more average build. Any extra weight that she had on her, had gone straight to her hips and butt, which were wide and huge.

Singleton nodded to himself when he glanced down at Emily wide hips.

“And this is Genevieve.” Stacy introduced her friend Genevieve Lefévre.

“Pleasure to meet you, Sheriff Singleton.” Genevieve seductively looked into Singleton’s brown eyes as she shook his hand. Her accent made it quite clear that she was born in France.

“Nice to meet you.” Singleton couldn’t help but glance over the gorgeous and blonde haired french girl.

Genevieve long smooth legs shined with sweat from the warm sun. She wore a pair a beige cacci shorts that unfortunately didn't show off as much of her butt as the Sheriff would have liked. Though he imagined it to be quite tight. Her white top, however, was quite the opposite. The three buttons that would have covered up Genevieve's breasts were unbuttoned. The bra she wore even pushed her breasts up and out, giving Singleton quite the view of her chest.

“So, what are the three of you doing out here?” Sheriff Singleton asked whilst he looked over their map.

"We're actually searching for a national treasure that was lost, some one hundred and eighty years ago," Stacy told the Sheriff who looked quite surprised.

“A national treasure?” Singleton asked with curiosity.

"A painting actually, from the end of the American Civil War," Emily added.

“A painting of tremendous historic value,” Genevieve chimed in.

"It shows a nude Queen Victoria of Britain, and Elisé Castile, wife of the French general who was in charge of the French troops on American soil, André Castile, embracing the great black American General Augustus King, who is also naked. In the background of the painting, General André Castile and King Henry of Britain is signing the treaty between the three countries," Stacy told the sheriff.

“We know through historic documents that Queen Victoria and Elisé spent the night of the signing in Augustus’s tent,” Emily continued.

"In Elisé's own words from her diary; The great black general bedded Queen Victoria and I thoroughly till the small hours of the morning. During our time in his tent, Queen Victoria and I found ourselves many times calling out Augustus's name in pleasure. I dare not think of what the guards around the tent must have thought. Then during the night, something happened that I simply must write about. As I laid in bed, looking up at Augustus who was on top of Queen Victoria, I noticed a man peeking into the tent. At first, I thought that it was a guard who did not know his place, but then as the light from the lamp touched his face, I recognized the man. Though I had but met him on two occasions, I knew the man to be King Henry. He was watching his wife being bedded by the black general. As the man disappeared, I could not help but wonder if my own husband, André had done the same thing, sometime during the next," Genevieve read from her notebook.

"Not much is known about the painting, however, until recently that is." Stacy lit up.

"A couple of months after I started working as a curator at the Washington museum, I discovered a note behind the spine of a diary belonging to one of Augustus King's lieutenants. A man named Amos Haynes. The note had been hidden in his diary for almost two centuries. In the note, I found references to a painting that Lieutenant Haynes cousin had painted the night of the treaty," Stacy continued excitedly.

"However, the note wasn't enough for the museum to put together a full research team, they did allow me to pursue the painting with the help of representatives from the British and French museums." Stacy looked over at her friend.

“Us two,” Emily and Genevieve said happily in unison.

“Through some extensive digging through old journals and diaries, we found the name of Haynes’s cousin, and through even more digging through birth records, here we are.” Stacy smiled.

“Wow…” The Sheriff was quite impressed by the three women.

“So, who are you looking for?” Singleton asked with even more curiosity.

“Well, Haynes’s cousin was a man by the name of Charles Williams, and we think the painting might have been passed down through his lineage. And the only living relative we have found, lives right here, near Clintonville. A Mr. Curtis Roberson.” Stacy looked over at the Sheriff hoping that he might recognize Mr. Roberson’s name.

“Curtis, huh?” The Sheriff smiled.

“You know him?” the three women almost said at the same time.

"Oh yes, I know him. He lives by himself out by Oakwood." Singleton told them as the women almost started jumping with excitement.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe it.” Stacy smiled.

“We might just have found the painting,” Emily cheered.

“We might be the first ones who gets to see it in over a hundred and eighty years.” Genevieve smiled.

"Well, I've marked his house on the map here, and I'll give you some directions. I would have taken you myself, but unfortunately, I have a call to respond to," Sheriff Singleton told them.

"Oh thank you, Sheriff." Stacy hugged the sheriff.

“How can we ever repay you?” She looked up at him.

“Well, why don’t you swing by the station if you find the painting. I would love to have a look at it.” The women had piqued his interest with their story.

"It would be our pleasure," Stacy said, as Emily and Genevieve chimed in.

“Though, before I go, I must tell you. Curtis can be a bit eccentric. He has his own way of living. His own rules,” Singleton told the women who looked at each other.

“Oh, should we be worried?” Emily asked him.

“Oh no, nothing like that, he’s just… Curtis. You’ll see when you get there.” Singleton gave them directions on a piece of paper.

“Well, thank you again, Sheriff.” The girls waved as Isaac got into his truck.

As he turned the key in the ignition, he smiled to himself when he thought of the three girl meeting Curtis. Though he lived by himself, he had quite a number of female visitors. A lot of women loved his way of life.

To be continued...

(This story is a part of the Blackedmerica series, which is set in an alternate history. Other stories in the series are; Blackedmerica: A Love Story, Nerds of Hollyweather and The Black Rooster Resort.)

Published 
Written by eeric_stories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments