Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tyrone

"BBC fucks BBW slut with huge udders."

14
4 Comments 4
21.8k Views 21.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

“Oh, Daddy I just love your Big Black Cock!!! Mmmm, it tastes so good.”

That is Justine. She is just some poor white trailer trash slut, but she is one of the few sluts that can take all of my cock. Not to mention, she is built like a brick house. Looks a lot like Peyton Thomas the porn star but not as thick in the middle. She is about five feet tall with huge 44H udders and 48-inch ass. She was built to service my 12-inch black cock, and she loves to do it every chance I will let her, and I do love to let her.

“Then put it back in your mouth and suck it like a good, little, piggy slut,” I said looking down into her pretty green eyes.

“Yes, Daddy”

I loved talking down to her and degrading her and she loves it more than I do. The words made her smile as she forces herself down onto my cock and buries it deep in her throat, and then begins to bob her head up and down on it.

“Gawdt dayum girl! You sho know how to suck dick like a pro!” she continues to slurp and suck on my cock like her life depends on it.

Justine lives across the hall from me with her pathetic husband Tommy. Some might call him a cuckold but I think he would have to be involved in some way to be called that. If he is involved it is only when she lets him lick my hot cum out of her fat wet cunt after I am through fucking her.

Oh her fat, wet cunt… dayum! She has an amazing pussy, with its super thick lips that seem to suck you in and milk your balls for all they are worth. But most of the time she likes for me to dump my load in her mouth or on her tits so she can lick them clean and swallow it all like a champ.

I met her when they moved into the complex. I am the building super and I take care of things around the apartment complex. When they first got here they were so cute and in love. He worked all day and she stayed home and took care of the house. Just like a good little married couple should be. But then they met me. Now I am not saying I am the evil villain in this story. I am the hero in fact. You see I saved her from the life where she would never get to feel the power of a big black cock and how much joy and pleasure that it can bring to a white slut like her.

Like right now, she is so happy worshiping my cock. I love looking down and seeing her trying her best to swallow all of my cock. She will take it to the base and then lick my balls untill she needs to breathe, then she comes up for air. That is if I let her. Sometimes I like to place my hand on the back of her head and just hold her there until I can feel her start to choke and gag. That is the best feeling as her throat spasms around my cock. Then when she is just about to pass out, I will let her up and watch as she gasps for air. But as soon as she catches her breath, she plunges back down all the way to the bottom.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

I am telling you this slut loves sucking my cock.

“That's a good piggy,” pulling her up off of my cock by her hair. “Now I want you to ride me, so I can play with those fat white udders.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she says with a naughty grin on her face. She climbs up onto my lap, grabs ahold of my throbbing cock and slowly slides her fat wet pussy down onto me inch by inch. “Oh, fuck yes, thank you Daddy!” She throws her head back and squeals like the true piggy slut she is.

Reaching up, I grap ahold of her huge milk white udders and squeeze them. I love how good they look in contrast to my dark black hands and the way the flesh bulges out around my fingers. I tweak her small pink nipples between my thumb and fingers, twist them as she begins to slide up and down on my dick. Her phat pussy stretched out and filled up. She looks down into my eyes and asks, “Does your little piggy please you Daddy?” in her most innocent little girl voice. I grab her hips and slap her down onto me as I hit bottom and she begins to cum uncontrollably. “Oh, Fuck Yes Daddy!!! I’m Cummmiiinnnggg!”

“Oh, yes that's my filthy little piggy, cum all over my dick slut.”

Reaching up again, I grab her udders and lick and suck on them as she pounds herself down onto me. Gawdt, I love her huge udders they are so fucking perfect. “You love riding Daddy’s Big Black Cock don’t you slut?” I shout up at her.

“Yes, Daddy, I love your superior black cock, I worship it, I need it, I live for it!!!” she cums again and soaks my lap with her hot cum as she squirts.

I can feel my balls begin to ache and I am on the verge. Looking up into her eyes, I grunt to her that I am going to cum. She jumps off of my cock and wraps her udders around it. “Mmmm, yes, Daddy, please cum for me, cover this nasty, little white, piggy slut in your hot jizz,” she begs like the filthy slut she is. She begins to slide her udders up and down my cock as she licks and sucks on the head everytime it pops out from her deep cleavage.

“Uuuggghhh, here it comes!” Standing up, I stroke my cock off, as I unload all over her udders and she holds them up for me and then points my cock up to her face, covering her in my thick hot jizz.

She squeals with excitement as it rains down on her, trying to catch as much as she can in her mouth. When I am through, I drop down and she starts to lick it all up. It is so hot watching her lick my cum off of her udders and then wiping it off of her face and deposit it into her mouth with her fingers. Looking up at me and smiling like a little girl on Christmas that just got her favorite toy, she says, “Thank you so much, Daddy”

”You are very welcome my little piggy.”

She squeals again.

Oh, and in case you were wondering… my name is Tyrone!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Handyman_Eric
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments