Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Wedding Night

"Like weddings, the wedding night never goes as planned either."

29
11 Comments 11
27.8k Views 27.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words


I was plowing through the snow towards the cabin in front of me. Unexpectedly being stuck in this snow storm with temperatures dropping fast, that place was my only hope of some protection from the cold.

On my way back home from a neighboring city, I ignored the weather warning partly because I couldn’t afford to stay in a hotel And partly because I just wanted to be home. But halfway through the long forest road, disaster struck, my front wheels locked up in a corner and my car went straight into a ditch. At that time it had already been snowing heavily as I didn’t even see the ditch until I was in it. With my car stuck and no reception on my cell phone, I had no other choice than to leave the car and find help or a place to weather the snow storm.

I had been walking along the main road for at least twenty minutes before I saw a faint shadow of a cabin not far from the road. Knowing that cabins in this part of the forest would usually be used during hunting season or during summer holiday, I was expecting it to be empty. But at least I could break in and find shelter. To my surprise, I saw lights emanating from one of the windows. Finally reaching the cabin, I knocked on the front door. Here’s hoping these people would react positively to a black man in the middle of the forest.

A man opened the door. He was about a head shorter than me and I guessed in his late 20s, just like me. He was dressed in tuxedo pants and shirt. A little overdressed for cabin attire, I thought to myself.

"Sorry to bother you, but my car slid into the ditch. I was wondering if I can call for a tow truck." I pleaded, rubbing my hands together as if it needed clarification that it was cold.

"Come on in, come in,” the man said without hesitation, stepping aside. “Let’s get you warm first before we'll see what we can do."

I stepped inside, quickly dispatching my boots before heading for the fireplace, holding my hands out towards the warmth.

“Hi!” a female voice came from the chair to my right that I hadn’t even noticed.

I turned my head and immediately felt the warmth return to my body as I took in the sight of the woman sitting in the chair. The perfect face, right out of a women catalogue was looking at me. She must have been mid-twenties I guessed as I observed her. Her blonde wavy hair was styled to perfection as she sat there. Her legs were hiked up sideways in a big armchair as a big white bathrobe was draped around her body.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. How rude of me,” I said. I walked over to the woman and reached out my hand.

“I’m Mike,”

“Alice, nice to meet you,” the woman replied, stretching her arm to take my hand. But by doing so the loose bathrobe fell open, exposing the top half of her well-rounded breasts.

“Nice… to meet you too,” I stammered. From my almost top down view of the sitting woman, I could see down her breast to her stomach and I could swear she wasn’t wearing any underwear. I was glad I was still wearing my winter jacket, concealing the effect that this woman had on me.

“This is Martin, my husband, she said” nodding in the direction of the front door.

“Nice to meet you too,” I said, turning around to Martin, who had closed the front door and was standing there fiddling with his cell phone.

“I will make you some tea. Please take off your jacket and sit down by the fire, you must be frozen till the bone.”

Alice stood up and disappeared into the kitchen.

I took off my jacket and sat down in the armchair, taking in the heat from the fire. Martin sat down on the couch opposite of me on the other side of the fireplace.

“I don’t think we can do much at the moment. This cabin doesn’t have a phone and it looks like the normally weak signal on my cell phone is completely gone with this storm.”

I looked at my own phone again, no signal. “Shit. Would it be possible to stay here for the night?”

“I’m sure we can…”

“Of course, you can sleep on the couch.”

Alice interrupted her husband as she came back into the living room holding a tray with cups of tea and an unopened bottle of whiskey and glasses. She put the tray on the coffee table and handed me a cup of tea. Then she started to put some whiskey in the glasses.

“It’s not how we planned our wedding night, but…”

“Your wedding night?!” That explained the attire. I jumped up from the chair. “I’m sorry… I don’t want to interrupt you, especially not on your wedding night.”

“You already did and what kind of people you think we are if we’re going to leave you out in this cold? I don’t know but the next cabin could be an hour walk with good weather.”

Alice held a glass of whiskey in her hand and handed it to me. “Drink this and sit down again.”

I took the glass and downed it in one go. As I felt the warmth of the whiskey through my body, I figured I didn’t have any other option and at least the view was nice.

“Okay then. So tell me about this wedding.”

The next few hours I spend listening to Alice and Martin talking about their wedding that morning and all the events that lead up to their wedding. How they met, how Martin proposed, and so on.

I nodded and asked some obvious questions now and then, but it all sounded really boring to me. High school sweethearts in a small village, destined to be together, in large part because of social pressure it seemed to me. I wondered if they even have had sex yet, or that this night would be THE night.

I couldn’t help but steal glances at Alice. She was sitting on folded legs on the couch, with the bathrobe hanging down over her legs. One hand in her lap and the other holding her glass. She seemed to glow in the light of the fireplace. And as more glasses of whiskey got downed, I thought I saw her hand moving in her lap, rubbing against her crotch. I shook my head and closed my eyes, must have been the effect of the alcohol on my imagination.

“We certainly gottt to work ooon that bottle o whiskeeey,” Martin said, speaking with a noticeable slur. I looked at the bottle, it was empty alright. Though I felt tipsy I couldn’t recall taking more than four glasses.

“Letsss get another ooone.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

I have loooaads more.”

“I think I'll pass, and will call it a night,” I said, looking at the clock on the wall. It was passed 1AM.

Alice stood up and took Martin by the hand. “That’s not a bad idea. Let’s follow Mike’s example, honey.”

“There are blankets and pillows in the closet under the stairs,” she said as she guided Martin up the stairs. “Oh, And the only bathroom is adjacent to the kitchen, so don’t be surprised to hear one of us going there in the middle of the night.”

“Okay, I won’t. Have fun!” I said, winking at Alice. She smiled and turned a bright red just before she disappeared up the stairs.

With more than enough blankets in the closet, a quickly made a cozy sleeping place on the couch and I stripped down to my boxers.

I lay as I recalled the sight of Alice in her bathrobe. Knowing she was completely naked under it had gotten me horny. The whiskey didn’t help suppress that feeling, just make it worse and now I needed to relieve some tension before I could go to sleep. That lucky guy Martin should have his dick inside her by now. What heavenly feeling would that be.

I pushed away the blankets, not wanting to stain them, before I pushed my boxers down. I took my rock hard cock in my hand and started slowly stroking the eleven- nch up and down.

“Goddamn Alice!” I murmured. I imagined ripping her bathrobe open, putting her doggy style on the couch and slamming my big cock in her pussy. I’m sure Alice’s pussy would be too tight to slam hard inside her with my cock.

“Mmmm Alice, take my big black cock,” I murmured.

“Am I?”

I opened my eyes in shock. Lost in my fantasy I hadn’t heard footsteps coming down the stairs. And there, at the bottom of the stairs, stood Alice looking at me. The bathrobe had disappeared, replaced by white stockings and a white corset that pushed up her breasts so far they almost popped out. Her pussy was exposed under the corset with Alice’s left hand rubbing and spreading her pussy lips.

“Holy shit!” So Alice wasn’t so innocent as she looked.

“Where am I taking that big black cock?”

As unexpected as it was to see Alice standing there, I was too horny to backing off now.

“You're taking this black cock in your tight cunt.”

“In... my… cunt…” she repeated slowly.

“Yes, your tight white cunt.”

Alice’s knees buckled at the words. Finding her feet again, she started to walk towards the couch.

“What about your husband?” I asked.

“What about him?” she replied, pointing up. I could hear a faint snoring sound coming from upstairs.

“That quick?”

“When I grabbed his dick to guide him in me, he was done,” Alice said, now standing next to the couch. I could indeed see a trace of dried cum on her inner thigh.

“But enough about his limp dick. What about my cunt?”

“Your cunt should be stuffed with this black dick.”

“That WOULD be a stuffing,” she said as she knelt down and put a hand around the base of my cock. Her eyes widened as she realized her hand didn’t fit completely around my cock.

“Oh my…” Alice put her other hand above the first and started to jerk me off. First slowly, but soon faster and faster.

“So… big… and thick.” Alice licked her lips.

I ground my hips and groaned. “God, those white hands look good around my cock.”

“They sure do.” Her eyes were fixated on my cock as if she was being hypnotized by the rhythm of her own wanking. I reached down and Alice instinctively widened her legs, giving my hand the access it needed . She shuddered as my fingers started exploring her pussy. First, I spread those pussy lips but as she was already soaking wet I slipped a finger inside her, followed by another. A moan escaped her lips.

“Why haven’t you cum yet?” she gasped. I couldn't resist a snicker before replying. “I need more stimulation, from a slutty mouth.”

“But I… “ Finally breaking the spell of my cock, she looked at me. “I’ve never done…”

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and slapped her clit. She jerked up a little.

“Suck my cock with your slutty mouth,” I demanded.

Without objections, she moved her head down to just above my cock. Tentatively she started licking the head, soon followed by her lips wrapping around the cock head. I could feel her starting to suck.

“Mmm that’s a good girl,” I said, slipping my fingers back in her pussy as reward.

Soon Alice’s beautiful face was bobbing enthusiastically up and down my cock. Every now and then she tried to take in more than before which ended with her gagging and pulling back. But she didn’t relent and soon over half my cock was in her mouth.

“Oh yes, what a nice little cocksucker you are.” I started to stimulate her clit with my thumb while still having two fingers inside her. She moaned louder on my cock, her body was shaking uncontrollably, she was about to cum.

“I think this little slut is about to cum,” I taunted. I increased the spread with which I was rubbing her clit

Juices were gushing down my hand as Alice came with force. She moaned or choked on my cock, I couldn't tell the difference as she was forcing herself on my cock, preventing her from screaming out loud.

As she came down from her orgasm it was my turn. Unannounced I shot my first load in her mouth. Surprised she pulled her lips from my cock which made the second load hit her in the chin, and the third load against her cheek as she turned her face towards me. My cum was dripping from her face as she looked at me. A perfect cumslut.

“God your cock is so big. I want to feel it in me,” she sighed, regaining her breath.

“You will, little slut. I will fill all your holes with my cock. But now you have to clean yourself.”

Without a word, Alice disappeared to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open and Alice walked quietly passed me.

“Alice?” I asked as she was about to walk up the stairs.

“Yes?”

“What are you?”

“I’m a…” Alice looked down. “I’m a slut.”

“A slut for?”

“I’m a slut for your big black cock.”

“Good. Now go back to your husband.”

I took all of her beauty in for the last time that night as Alice disappeared out of sight.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by BiggerBlacker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments