Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walmart Shopping

"Picked up at Walmart"

29
11 Comments 11
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I hate Mondays! Work sucks, and it’s a boring day.

Today I woke up horny. I posted to Lush and was sent some great GIFs and comments, as well as some choice emails. I needed some fresh sex, but didn’t see any openings or candidates online that were worth pursuing.

I got through Monday’s work and went straight home. I was planning on going to the gym, but remembered while on my way that I needed a new kitchen garbage barrel. I reluctantly headed to Walmart before I went to the gym. I was hoping to see my friends with the hot tub at the gym, and if so, I was going to have them invite me to their place.

I got to Walmart and grabbed a cart in case I saw anything else I needed, because I seldom go to Walmart. As I was walking around, I saw all the freaks and elderly walking around. Walmart has every flavor of human there is, and so it’s entertaining for a people watcher such as me.

That is where I saw him. He was a tall, dark chocolate man, easily over six foot. He wore gym pants and a coat. I don't know if he saw me staring, but I soon lost him in the store.

I continued my shopping and came to the aisle that had the barrels. As I stood there checking prices, I saw the one I wanted, but it was up a little higher. I tried to climb up to grab it. Just as I climbed up I saw someone come down the aisle. As I held on to the barrel and came down with it, I looked over and saw that the person was that same hot guy.

He smiled, and I said, “that wasn't easy.”

He smiled and agreed with me.

I said, “it could be worse, I could have wanted that one,” pointing to another barrel up higher. It was backstock, and not for customers to get down.

He said, “yes, I wonder how someone would get that down?”

I said, “well they could climb up on your big dick and grab it.”

He was shocked and laughed. As he walked off as we smiled at each other. I finished my shopping and was shocked he didn't come back around to say something. As I was making my way to the parking lot, I saw him by his car and smiled at him again. He returned the smile and I noticed he wasn't alone. There was another man with him. They were laughing but I didn't care.

As I was about to get in my car, they pulled up to me and rolled down their car window. The man I didn't see before said, “Yo! My man here wants to say if you ever need to use his dick to get something down, to let him know.”

I knew should have said something funny then run away, since he sort of scared me, but I said, “oh really? What’s your number?”

He kind of froze and his friend told him, “give her your number.” He called it out to me as I typed it into my phone.

I said, “maybe I will.”

They drove off laughing.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

I figured they were younger than me and I would not hear from them again.

As I drove to the gym I thought about it and I just knew he had to have a huge cock. During my work out this was all I could think about, so I texted him and included a picture of my naked ass. I said, “I need help getting something down can you help me?”

It didn't take long to get a reply. The reply was, ”oh my God, yes I can.”

We began our text conversation while I was on a tread mill. I said, “good, I could use the help.”

He laughed until we went to a normal chat, His name was Bryant and he lived in the city next to me. He admitted he saw me staring at him, so he walked by me again. I told him he was hot and that I knew he had a huge cock. He replied with a picture. It was a beautiful, thick and uncut black monster.

He asked me, “how did I know?”

I said, “I just knew.”

He had a girlfriend but had a thing for white women. He was thirty one years old and lived with the guy I met.

I sent him a picture of my pussy and he said, “I really want it.”

I said, “when?”

He said, “now.”

I said, “I can be there in thirty minutes or less, I am at the gym.”

After a few more conversation texts, I showered and went to his place. I was at the gym for only thirty five minutes on the treadmill, but I knew I was going to get a better work out from him. I got to his place and texted him for the number of his unit. He buzzed me in and I made my way to the elevator and then to his door feeling a little nervous. He let me in and his friend was there. We talked for a little bit but I could tell he was nervous, which was cute.

I asked him, “show me your room.”

We got there and I laid on his bed, took off my pants and shirt as he began to undress as well. I saw his cock as he came toward me. I grabbed it and jerked it until it was hard while he kissed my chest. I knew I had to do everything, so I sucked his monster for all it was worth. It had a huge curve to it.

He said, “I am going to cum,” so I stopped.

He got a condom and I knew then that there would be no oral for me. He got his condom on as I got on my knees doggie style, feeling him ease in his cock. It was so nice to be stretched like that. He fucked me like that for about five minutes before coming in his condom, and falling down on the bed as if being drained.

He said, “I love white women,” then laughed.

I got dressed and made a few jokes and he asked to see me again.

I said, “I'll try. I'll will text you again.”

He texted a few times, but I told him I was married and to calm down. That may have scared him a little but I hope I can see him again and maybe the next time he will last longer.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments