Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

White Mouth for My Black Pussy

"I start jogging with my white neighbor's husband and we end up sucking each other and fucking."

60
5 Comments 5
133k Views 133k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Legendary Story

The 1960s were a tumultuous time for racial relations in our country, especially in the South, but I feel that by the 1980s great progress had been made. My name is Sandra, and my husband Mitchell and I are black. We both went to college, and after graduating in 1985 we got great jobs and bought a nice home in a mostly-white, middle class suburb in the Birmingham area.

Most of our white neighbors treated us with respect and were friendly, but there were still a few Alabama 'good ole boys' who made it clear that we weren't welcome in the area. Some of our black friends were still a little militant as well, and had chips on their shoulders, but Mitchell and I tried very hard to fit into our white community, even if we do have some racial biases.

We had been living in our neighborhood for several years at the time of this story, and I was twenty-eight years old and Mitchell was twenty-nine. We also have two children, and it was so hard to get to the gym to work out that I decided to start jogging in the evenings in our neighborhood.

I was already in pretty good shape, and at five feet and seven inches tall and weighing one hundred and thirty pounds, and I was solidly built. I have a big and firm protruding ass and muscular thighs, and my D-cup breasts are still firm even after having breast fed our two kids. It's usually dark by the time we finish dinner and get the kids settled down, but I felt pretty safe and started just running around our block at first.

After several days, I increased my distance and was exploring other streets in the area. Then one night when I was far from home, a carload of white men pulled up along side and started taunting me, and one guy was even yelling racial slurs. I managed to turn onto a footpath between the homes and, even though they stopped following me, I was still pretty shaken up. Mitchell and I discussed the situation when I got home, and we decided that I’d better stay close to home in the future, and just run around our block.

One night a few weeks later I was walking around my block for one more lap to cool down from my run, and one of our white neighbors just down the street came jogging towards me. I knew that his name is Ed since we had met previously at our homeowners' meetings, but we had not really spent any time with him and his wife Marci. He's a nice guy at about six feet and one inch tall and weighing one hundred and eighty-five pounds. He's in good shape and very nice looking, and I think he was twenty-nine years old. 

Ed slowed up to talk with me when he saw me walking, and finally just walked with me since he had also just finished his run. We talked about the neighborhood and our spouses and kids, and I eventually got around to telling him about those men who had frightened me. He sure didn’t seem to be bigoted, but instead was very friendly with me, and in fact he got very angry when I told him about those men.

He even apologized for them and said, “Look, Sandra, I usually go jogging about four nights per week, so if you want to, we can time our runs, so I can go with you. Then you can range out a little and not just have to run around and around the block.”

I was very pleased with his offer, and since I found him to be a very nice and cordial guy I said, “Wow, that sounds great, Ed and that’s very nice of you. I just need to talk with Mitchell about it.”

I went home to discuss Ed’s offer with Mitchell, and since he remembered Ed and Marci from the homeowners' meetings, and even thought that Marci is cute, he agreed to let me run with Ed. Mitchell and I have a trusting relationship and it's not unusual for us to mention that other men or women are cute or good looking. We even tease each other about different people sometimes. And truth be told, we had an open relationship when we were dating in college, and I often fucked his black fraternity brothers and he fucked their girlfriends. But I do have to admit this was the first time I was going to be getting close to a white guy.

Ed and I started running together on average four nights per week. He would usually call me when he was leaving home, and then I would take up his pace when he passed by my home. Our usual run is three miles, but we would sometimes go farther if we got a second wind, and I was really enjoying my time with Ed. Mitchell even started teasing me about spending so much time with a good looking white guy, but I just laughed and ignored him. Ed and I were becoming very good friends and we discussed just about everything you could think of on our runs. But after running together for four weeks, we were starting to run out of things to talk about.

I really can’t remember who first brought it up, but we were soon discussing our sexual likes and dislikes. We talked about many sexual topics, but Ed seemed to focus the most on oral sex, and he said that he just loved the taste of pussy and would almost rather eat it than fuck it. He also mentioned that Marci had lost interest in sex after the birth of their second child, and he was only fucking her about once every two weeks. I usually talked about Mitchell’s big ten-inch cock and how I loved to feel him fucking me almost every day, with my only complaint being that Mitchell doesn't like to provide oral sex.

I told Mitchell about all my conversations with Ed, and it sometimes spiced up our love life fantasizing about Ed sucking my pussy after Mitchell just fucked me. We continued having those sexual conversations, and I could sometimes see Ed adjust his cock in his shorts while we were running and knew that he was getting a hard on just by talking with me. Then one night we reached a whole new level in our discussions.

We were starting to get very graphic in our sexual descriptions, and I talked about how the thick veins on Mitchell’s big cock felt sliding into and out of my pussy, how his big load of cum felt shooting into me, and how it ran down my ass and legs afterwards. Ed would describe in great detail the wetness and fluids in a pussy and how they tasted and the texture of the labia in his mouth.

During a lull in the conversation I felt a little devilish and asked, “Tell me the truth, Ed, have you ever sucked a black pussy? I know some black women who just love to dominate white men and make them suck their tangy black pussies.”

Ed got so excited that he almost stopped running and he said, “No, I've never sucked a black pussy, but I sure would like to some day. Why, are you offering to let me suck yours?”

That was the first time our conversations had given any hint of having sex between us, and I have to admit that it was exciting thinking about Ed sucking my pussy. But I just deflected his question by laughing and answering, “Oh you wish, white boy, you wish. This hairy, thick black pussy would be too much for you and would probably smother you”

I got home that night and told Mitchell about my conversation with Ed, and it really excited him to think of having a white man between my legs sucking my black cunt. He encouraged me to tease Ed more about him sucking my pussy. For the next week I asked Ed if he wanted to suck me, and even mentioned that I might let him suck me right after being fucked by Mitchell. By Friday he was in frenzy, and he let me know that he didn’t care if I had just been fucked or not, he really wanted to eat me out. He was almost begging me to let him suck my pussy.

I let Mitchell know about Ed’s strong desire to suck me, and after thinking about it for a few minutes he said, “If you’re up for it, Sandra, I’d like to give Ed what he thinks he wants so we can have a little fun with him. I don’t want you fucking him, at least not yet, but I’m thinking that we should fuck just before your next run, and then you can go into the woods or one of those homes under construction and let him suck your pussy. You can just tell him that your pussy is usually very juicy, and he might not realize that he’s eating my cum. You can also suck him off if you want to, but no fucking.”

I was very surprised that Mitchell would let me do that, but it was probably because he knew I liked to have my pussy sucked and he didn’t like doing it. The following night Mitchell fucked me just before I left home, and I wore a pair of tight, white cotton panties under my running shorts to help hold in his plentiful cum.

It was a moonlit night, and as Ed and I approached a little patch of woods on the undeveloped side of our subdivision, I looked over at him and said, “Ed, if you really want to suck my juicy, black pussy, let’s just follow that path into the woods and I’ll give you a taste.”

Ed could hardly believe his good luck and he quickly turned onto the path and led us to a small grassy area behind some trees. He was so excited that he surprised me by leaning into me and kissing my big lips, and he even rubbed my tits momentarily before dropping to his knees in front of me. Then he said, “Oh Sandra, I have wanted to suck your pussy for so long.”

He reached up and pulled down my running shorts, and I stepped out of them as he moved his mouth closer to my sopping wet cunt. He saw the stains of wetness in the crotch of my white panties, and I know that the strong aroma of my pussy and Mitchell’s cum must have been intoxicating to him. He reached out his tongue and tentatively licked my crotch, and then he covered my thick labia with his mouth. I could feel him sucking the cum from my panties.

He pulled away momentarily and said, “Your pussy is so wet and tasty and is more than I could have hoped for. I've never eaten such a creamy pussy.”

As he resumed sucking me, he pulled my panties to the side and was sucking my bare labia lips. I keep my pussy covered in a neatly trimmed layer of hair, and he was covering my lips completely while at the same time pushing his tongue into and slurping down my juices and Mitchell’s cum. It felt so good having my pussy sucked after so many years.

I was holding his head in place with my hands when I said, “That’s it, white boy, suck my black pussy clean of all of that juice. I know that I am very wet and creamy for you tonight just from thinking about you sucking me, so enjoy my juices and swallow them all for me.”

Ed sucked my pussy for at least ten minutes, and it was a great new experience seeing and feeling a white man between my legs sucking my pussy. And then I thought it would be only fair to return the favor, so I got on my knees and pulled down Ed’s shorts and underwear and took his dick into my mouth. He's not very well endowed, probably only being half as long and half as thick as Mitchell’s cock, but his precum had been flowing heavily while he was sucking my pussy, and it tasted very good.

He must have really been worked up from sucking me because I only had to suck him for a couple of minutes before he held my head in place with his hands and his dick throbbed as he filled my mouth with his cum. He shot a massive load of cum into me, which rivaled Mitchell’s big loads, and I just loved the taste and texture of his cock juice. We then continued our run, and when I got home Mitchell was excited to hear how Ed had sucked my pussy, and didn’t seem to realize that he was also swallowing Mitchell’s cum.

We continued our runs together, and Ed was sucking my pussy clean of Mitchell’s cum every time. I also sucked his cock about half of the times, but Ed seemed much more interested in sucking my pussy than in having his cock sucked. He always told me that he just loved the feeling of being held between my strong thighs. We had been running together for three months then, and we continued our raunchy conversations, except that we had even more to talk about since we were sucking each other’s genitals.

Then one night he surprised me by saying, “I enjoy sucking your creamy and tasty pussy so much, but I've been thinking that I would like to fuck you. I know that my little dick can’t compare to how big you said Mitchell’s black cock is, but I’d just love to feel your wet, black pussy around my dick.”

I knew that I needed to discuss that with Mitchell, so I replied, “I really like the way you have been sucking my pussy and I would like to reward you with a good fuck, but I need to think about that a little.”

I discussed Ed’s desire to fuck me with Mitchell that night, and although he wasn’t totally opposed, he wanted to find a way for him to fuck Marci’s white pussy in exchange for Ed fucking me. We agreed that I would tell Ed that he could fuck me if we could somehow find a situation where Mitchell could also fuck Marci.

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

Ed and I discussed that on our next run, and we decided that if our families started meeting socially, then maybe we could eventually get into a game while we were drinking and make it happen. But Ed still didn’t know that Mitchell was complicit in everything and was aware that Ed had been sucking me.

We started meeting socially, and happily all of us got along just great together. Mitchell can be very charming, and I saw that Marci might even be a little infatuated with him, and I felt that our relationships were developing nicely. In the meantime, Ed and I continued to run together and suck each other, and one night we got an opportunity to be a little more comfortable.

Mitchell was out of town with the kids visiting his mother, and Marci had also gone out of town with their kids to visit her parents, so I invited Ed over to my home after our run. We showered together, and he really enjoyed soaping up my big tits and ass, and he even started sucking my cunt in the shower while we were rinsing off.

Having a bed available gave us a chance to have a nice sixty-nine, and we were just getting into sucking each other when Ed pulled back and said, “You aren’t nearly as wet and creamy tonight as you usually are, but I still enjoy the taste of your sweet pussy.”

Ed’s comment about me not being as wet was true because Mitchell had not fucked me first like he usually did. But it gave me an idea of how to have a little fun dominating him, so we changed positions with him on his back with his head near the head board, and I straddled his face with my thick thighs and pressed my big labia to his lips, while holding the head board for balance. I started rocking back and forth fucking his face, and he was sucking and licking me from my asshole to my clit. At one point he had his mouth wide open and covering my pussy, when I pressed down harder to give him a sensation of being smothered by me.

When I felt him struggling a little, I relieved the pressure enough to give him a breath and then said, “If you like it wet, Ed, then get ready for some real wetness.”

I held myself over him with his mouth still enveloping my pussy, and I began to pee into his mouth. He struggled a little at first, but then seemed to enjoy having me squirt into him, and he swallowed repeatedly as I continued with my release. I finally finished and rolled off his face and he was smiling broadly when he said, “Damn, Sarah, that was so nasty, but I just loved taking your fluids. You're an amazing, nasty, and sexy woman.”

I could hardly wait to tell Mitchell about pissing in Ed’s mouth and when he returned home from his trip he was pleased that I had used Ed that way. It made him even more anxious to fuck Marci. So, we decided that we would make our move the next time we all got together. We sent our kids over to Ed’s home and arranged for a sitter to stay with all our kids, and Ed and Marci came over to our home.

We were having a great time drinking mixed drinks and playing board games, and then Mitchell suggested that we play a game of strip poker. Ed was aware of what was going on, but it was a big moment of truth to see if Marci would be receptive to it. I guess that she had enough booze by then, because she reluctantly agreed to us playing the game. Ed and I had previously discussed that if we could just give Marci a glimpse of Mitchell’s big, black cock that might be enough to give her an interest in sex again.

We started playing the game, and Mitchell was losing on purpose, but I had also lost my blouse, bra and shorts and was sitting there with my big tits hanging out. Mitchell was now down to his tight briefs, and his soft cock and big balls were clearly on display and pressing against the fabric. Marci was unconsciously staring at Mitchell’s big bulge and even at my tits and the big camel toe in my panties.

As we continued, Marci was now down to her bra and panties and Ed, Mitchell and I were sitting there completely nude. Ed and I hadn't discussed this in advance, but since most of our clothes were removed, Ed suggested that the respective spouse start giving the loser of the hand a truth or dare after all their clothes were removed, and that took the game to a new and exciting level.

I lost the next hand, and Mitchell dared me to kiss Ed on the lips. Marci looked on in disbelief as I moved over to Ed and kissed him hard with my soft lips. Marci could also see that we were tongue kissing, and she was starting to look a little aroused. Marci lost the next hand and she removed her bra, revealing her very nice D-cup breasts. Next Mitchell lost, and I dared him to kiss Marci. She was really nervous when Mitchell stood up with his big cock swinging between his legs, and then knelt down next to Marci and took her into his arms. 

Mitchell gave her a very passionate kiss, and when they parted she was red with embarrassment. Everyone was naked then except that Marci still had on her underwear. Marci lost the next hand and slowly removed her underwear. I was really impressed with her thick pussy lips and the light covering of blonde hair. I had experimented with a couple of black girls my first year in college but had never seen a white cunt up close. She's a beautiful and sexy looking woman and I couldn’t understand why she didn't like sex anymore.

Marci was really getting into the spirit of the game, and when Ed lost the next hand, she dared him to suck both of my tits. He eagerly moved over and gladly sucked my tits for a few minutes, and when he sat back down, we all saw the wetness from his mouth on my black skin. Things really took an interesting turn when I lost the next hand, and Mitchell dared me to suck Marci’s breasts.

She looked frightened as I moved over and took one and then the other of her soft, full tits into my mouth, and since she was still breast feeding their youngest child, I even sucked a little milk from one of them. I sat back down, and Marci was just staring at me, with her face flush with lust.

Ed must have felt that it was time to end the game and head for the bedroom, because when Marci lost the next hand, he dared her to take Mitchell’s cock into her hands and stroke him. She reluctantly moved over next to Mitchell, and her white hand looked so tiny holding his big cock. Marci was amazed by the thickness and weight of his big, black cock, especially when compared to Ed’s little dick, and she continued stroking him far past the allotted time.

I saw the hunger on her face when she finally released his meat, and I said, “Okay, everyone, let’s take this to the bedroom.”

We have a king size bed, and Mitchell and I both lay back on the pillows with our legs spread wide. Marci and Ed were following us into the room, and as Ed began to crawl between my legs, Marci said, “Sorry, Ed, but I just have to taste Mitchell’s huge cock.”

She then got between his legs and took the dripping head of hius big cock into her white mouth. At the same time Ed was sucking hungrily on my thick, wet and black pussy. It was amazing seeing two while people between our black legs sucking my pussy and his cock, and we knew that at least Marci and Ed aren't bigoted towards blacks.

Ed only sucked my pussy for a few minutes because he was anxious to fuck me, as he moved over me and inserted his little dick into my pussy; Mitchell was moving Marci onto her knees on the bed to fuck her doggy style. Ed didn’t last very long fucking me, and I soon felt him shooting his load into my pussy.

I hadn't yet had an orgasm, so I said, “Go ahead and suck my pussy, baby, I haven’t cum yet.”

Ed obediently got between my legs and started sucking his own cum from me, and I soon had a big orgasm, filling his mouth with or juices. He then looked over and saw Mitchell behind Marci, thrusting that big cock into her, and he immediately went over and crawled under Marci, putting his face right next to her pussy and Mitchell’s cock to get a better look.

I also moved over next to them and was surprised when Marci leaned over and kissed me. She was obviously overwhelmed by the fucking she was getting and having Ed’s face right next to the action, and her passion had spilled over. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I kissed her back the same way, and my passion was also rising.

Ed started raising his head and sucking Marci’s clit as Mitchell continued fucking her sweet white cunt, which also meant that Mitchell’s cock and balls were brushing against his mouth. Mitchell had to start slowly with Marci due to the size of his cock, but he was then plowing into her, no doubt bottoming out in her cervix on each stroke. Marci was writhing with lust beneath him, especially knowing that Ed was down there licking the same black cock that was fucking her.

Mitchell was soon close to cumming from fucking that tight pussy, and I saw him push fully into Marci as his cock throbbed and released a massive load of black cum right into her cervix. He held himself in her until his cock began to soften, and when he pulled out his cock dropped right into Ed’s mouth. Ed began sucking and cleaning Mitchell’s big cock like it was the most natural thing in the world.

We had no previous indication that Ed would be willing to suck Mitchell’s cock, and it was very erotic watching it all. Mitchell finally pulled his soft cock from Ed’s mouth, and then Ed covered Marci’s well-fucked pussy with his mouth and sucked her clean. He sucked on her for a good ten minutes.

When he finally pulled away and sat next to me on the bed he said, “Man, that was a fantastic experience. And you know what, Sarah; sucking Marci’s pussy clean of Mitchell’s cum sure had a familiar taste to me. Are you sure that I haven’t been eating his cum from you all along?”

Ed’s comment got Marci’s attention, and we finally had to admit to her that Ed and I had been sucking each other for months on our runs, and that Mitchell and I got a big kick out of feeding Ed his cum. I even told her about the night I pissed in Ed’s mouth.

Marci was at first a little upset but then said, “I guess I’m more upset that I've been missing out on Mitchell’s big cock the whole time you guys were sucking each other. But, I can tell you that I intend to catch up with you, and if Mitchell doesn’t mind, I’d like to fuck him every chance we get."

"I can’t believe how wonderful that big cock feels in my white cunt. Ed was the only man I had fucked up until tonight, and I had no idea how great a big cock would feel in me. I also have to admit that I like Sarah a lot too, and I’m hoping that we can experiment with each other. I just love your smooth black skin and full tits, not to mention your fat-lipped pussy.”

Ed was very surprised at Marci’s sexual awakening, but he certainly wasn’t complaining. After we took a little break to get some refreshments, we all went back into the bedroom. Marci immediately pulled me on top of her in a sixty-nine, and I sucked her pussy into my mouth as she covered my thick labia with her mouth. The guys just watched us for a few minutes, but then Mitchell’s cock was getting hard again just from watching us.

He looked at Ed and said, “Come on over here, cock sucker. I have another big load of my black cum to shoot down your throat. You’ve been eating my cum for months anyway, so start sucking my cock.”

I could tell that Mitchell liked being aggressive with Ed, and from the way Ed was responding to him, I knew that Mitchell would be getting all of Marci’s pussy that he wanted, and Ed would be available to suck them clean. We continued getting together for sex, with Ed always taking the submissive role.

I didn’t mind sharing Mitchell’s big cock with Marci. Marci and I were also becoming very close, and she was submissive to me just like Ed was submissive to all of us, and I really enjoyed fucking her face and smothering her with my fat-lipped pussy.

We told some of our black friends that we had found a white couple to serve us sexually, and before long we had introduced Marci and Ed to them. It wasn’t unusual for us to have three black couples over using Marci and Ed for our enjoyment. Marci was getting all the black cock she could handle, and Ed was not only sucking several black cocks, but he was also sucking all the thick black cum from Marci and the black wives.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments