Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yes, I like Korean Girls

""You like Korean girls?" she asked. I said I did."

11
4 Comments 4
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
My work is very interesting, to say the least. I am one of a handful of risk consultants working for the insurance industry. My tag line is simple: “If it is insurable, I can risk assess it.”

I have visited everything from hotels to manufacturing plants, churches and schools, wrecker companies, entertainment venues to construction companies. I have met with Fortune 500 company executives and the small “mom and pop” operations.

Recently, I was assigned a batch of small bars to visit. One of the bars was located in a blue collar neighborhood of northwest Dallas. I called ahead of time to arrange the visit.

I stepped into the dimly lit Urban Paradise bar at 11am, the prearranged time for my visit. I stood still for a moment to allow my eyes to get adjusted to the darkness of the business. A female voice called out, with a very distinguishable far eastern accent,

“Are you the insurance man?”

“Yes,” I replied, taking a step towards the voice as my eyes began to focus.

“I am June,” the voice called out from behind the bar.

As my eyes focused, I could see the form of a very short female, with long black hair, pulled back in a ponytail.

“What can I do for you?” June asked as I stepped up to the bar. June was wearing an un-tucked white button-down shirt and some black shorts. Her shirt was unbuttoned just enough to be tantalizing. She was cute, and I could that even though she was short, she was well built.

“Well, I need to get some basic information,” I replied, sitting down on a bar stool. I looked around and we were the only two people in the bar.

“OK,” June replied, “Let’s go into the office.”

June stepped out from behind the bar and made her way towards a closed door. I followed her into the small office.

“Take a seat,” June instructed, motioning for me to sit on the small couch in the office. I sat down, my pen and pad in hand, as June took a seat in front of me on an office chair. The office was very small, so small, that it was almost uncomfortable for me, except that June was easy on the eyes and quite attractive.

I asked a few obligatory questions about the business and when it got started. June said that she and her husband owned the business, but that he rarely ever was involved in anything related to the business.

“He only marry me because he liked my kimchee,” June said, quickly asking me if I knew what “kimchee” was. I told her that I was familiar with the Spicy Korean dish but that it had been years since I had eaten any kimchee.

“Oh, you know Korea?” June asked.

“No,” I told her. I had once dated a girl from Korea when I was in the Army.

“Oh, you like Korean girl?” June asked with a thick accent.

“Yes, I replied,” with a smile, “But only for kimchee.”

June laughed.

“You are a funny man,” June replied.

“Korean women have more to offer than kimchee,” June shot back.

“I know,” I replied.

As we spoke, June pulled her long hair from the band that held it in place.

I did my best to try and remain professional, but June made it difficult. She stood in front of me, and ran her hands through her hair, massaging her scalp, while looking down at me. June had a perfect body. She was about thirty, or so I am guessing.

“What do you want to see?” she asked. “I can show you anything and everything.”

“Well,” I replied, “For starters, I need to see your inventory list and determine how the value of the contents in the business.”

June sat back down in her chair, leaned forward and opened a filing drawer at her desk. From where I sat, I had a perfect view straight down her shirt. Women with plenty of cleavage really should wear a bra.

She fished into the files and handed me several papers.

“Can I take some photos of these?” I asked.

“Sure,” June responded. She silently watched as I took out my iPhone and snapped photos of the documents. I glanced in her direction only momentarily. Her dark areolas and pointed nipples were clearly visible through the soft cotton fabric of her shirt.

I asked to look at her payables. June stood and opened the top drawer of a four drawer filing cabinet. She reached into the filing cabinet, her cute ass only a foot or so away from me. Her shorts were skin tight and about three sizes too small for her.

She turned and handed me the paperwork. Instead of sitting in her office chair, she plopped down on the couch right beside me. As I looked at the pages, June leaned in close and remarked,

“I don’t keep very good records. I hope you don’t think bad of me.”

I could very easily smell the sweet aroma of her perfume. She took the pages from my hand and quickly thumbed through them to the last page. She sat a clump of the documents to the side and pointed to a line of the last page.

“That’s my numbers.” June declared.

I took a quick photo of the page after setting it in my lap.

“You want to see more,” June pressed.

I looked into her large oval brown eyes. She bit down on her lower lip and smiled.

“Let me show you everything,” June said, taking my hand in her and pulling me into a standing position and then in to the bar area.

She led me hand in hand across the bar to a small closet where there was a sprinkler riser. As she opened the door, she flipped on a light switch which illuminated the room.

About that time, the main door opened and we were both bathed in sunlight as a patron entered the bar. June called out,

“We are closed. Come at two o’clock.”

The man departed as quickly as he had stepped inside. I watched as June stepped to the door and turned the deadbolt. I took some photos of the sprinkler riser, as June made her way back across the bar to where I stood taking photos.

I took a step back and took a photo of the pool tables and the bar.

“Can I see the photos?” June asked.

I flicked back through the series as June stood next to me.

“You take great pictures,” June remarked as I flipped through what I had photographed. “Can you take a photo of me?”

Normally, I don’t take photos of people on my risk management visit, but since she asked, and she was so cute, I felt obliged.

I snapped a quick photo.

“No, no, no,” June interrupted, “I wasn’t ready.”

“OK,” I replied, “You tell me when you are ready.”

June leaned against a pool table and put her hands on the green felt table top behind her.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

Her breasts strained at the fabric of her shirt. She slipped her long black hair over her shoulder and finger combed another part of her locks to the front.

She looked down at her chest and casually unbuttoned tow of the top buttons on her shirt.

“Now,” June declared, “Take a photo.”

Snap.

“Take another,” June instructed,

Snap.

“And another,” she instructed.

Snap.

“Let me see,” June begged, motioning for me to show her the photos. I was happy to oblige.

“You a good photographer,” June declared in broken English..

“It is easy when someone is so easy going and pretty,” I replied.

June smiled.

“You like Korean woman?” June asked. I assured her that I did.

June unbuttoned more buttons on her button-down shirt as I stood silently beside her. She parted the shirt, revealing her gorgeous breasts. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

“Do you like?” June asked, as she parted her shirt.

“Yes,” I replied.

June took my hand in hers and placed my hand on her bare left breast.

“My husband,” June said, “He pay for them, but he doesn’t enjoy them.”

“They like to be touched,” June declared, holding my hand in place on her bare boob.

“I don’t know if -” I started to say, before June cut me off mid-sentence.

“It’s OK,’ June said, “I have the door dead-bolted.”

I dropped my hand. My heart was racing.

“You like Korean girl,” June said. “You will like this.”

June slipped out of the over-sized white shirt and allowed it to settle on to the pool table. She was now completely topless, her long jet black hair barely covering her erect nipples. She unsnapped the front of her skin tight black shorts.

“You will like this,” June repeated while looking at me.

June unzipped her shorts and peeled them from her well-proportioned body. She stepped out of the shorts, wearing only her six-inch stiletto heels and a red G-string thong.

She sat on the leading edge of a pool table, her feet dangling off the side.

“Take more pictures,” June instructed. “I will pose for you.”

I stepped back and snapped several photos, as June diligently shifted into various poses on top of the pool table. She crawled on to the table and lie prone on it, on her back.

“Hand me a stick,” June instructed.

I handed her a pool cue. She took the stick and placed the larger end of it between her legs, right against her womanly parts.

“What do you think?” June asked, as she looked at me, holding the pool cue in place between her legs.

Before I could answer, June flipped over and pulled her knees up close to her chest, her ass in the air, her arms folded and propping up her head.

“Take them off,” June instructed, looking back at her g-string.

I slipped behind her and looped a finger under the sides of her g-sting, slowly pulling them down her thighs as her bright pink, shaved pussy came into view.

I worked her g-string to her knees and she raised one knee off the pool table , and then the other, as I stripped her of the only remaining piece of clothing she had on.

June flipped back on to her butt and inched closer to the edge of the pool table, kicking off her heels in the process. She draped her legs off the end of the pool table.

“You like Korean girl?” she asked a third time.

“Yes,” I replied.

June crooked a finger and motioned for me to come closer to where she sat naked and ready for me.

I stepped forward. June fumbled with my belt and lowered my zipper. She dug into my trousers and past the elastic band of my underwear, feeling for her prize.

“Ohhh, you like Korean girl a lot,” June declared as she wrapped her fingers around my elongated shaft.

I took in a deep breath and exhaled.

“Yes,” I said.

I kicked off my shoes as June ran her hand up under my polo shirt to my chest. She stripped me of my shirt and tossed it on to the pool table. She slipped her fingers over my nipples, as I stripped out of my trousers and my underwear, my ten-inch cock arching upwards.

“Ohhh, you like Korean girl a lot!” June repeated as she gripped my cock in her hand.

I rested my hand on her thigh as she spread her legs, allowing me to probe her. I slipped a lone finger into her pussy. She was extremely wet and ready. She opened her mouth and let out an audible gasp as I teasingly probed her with my finger.

I pressed my mouth on to hers, our tongues doing a wicked little dance.

June scooted back on the pool table. I launched myself on to the green-felted table top and on top of June, lavishing her with kisses, my cock finding its way to the tip of glory. June reached between her legs and pushed the head of my manhood into her pussy. As I pushed deeper inside of her, I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down on my manhood.

My pelvic bone crashed into hers.

“Oh…Oh….Oh...” June audibly gasped as I worked my manhood in and out of her, meeting my hip thrusts, with thrusts of her own.

She wrapped her legs around me as I pushed my tongue deep into her oral orifice.

“Ohhh! You . . .like . . .Korean . . .girl!” She breathlessly declared, her body trembling.

“Yes!” I shot back.

I couldn’t hold back and just as my first shot of cum shot from me, June shivered uncontrollably.

Both of us had a simultaneous orgasm, one like I had not experienced in years. I filled her full of man manhood as she shook and trembled.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, I slipped out of her and on to my back.

“You really like Korean girl,” June declared, adding, “and the Korean girl really likes the American.”

“I hope so,” I replied.

Our joy was interrupted by someone banging on the door.

“Beer delivery!” the vendor yelled from outside the door.

June scrambled to gather her clothes as I did the same. I fled into the office as June made her way to door. I could hear her apologize as she unlocked the dead bolt.

A few seconds later and she slipped into the office. I was already dressed. June slipped her arms around my waist and hugged me.

“You have to come back again,” June said.

I told her that I didn’t think it would be a good idea. She stuck out her lower lip in a fake look of disappointment.

“OK,” I replied. “But next time, you have to let me take you out to get some kimchee.”

“No,” June replied, “I will bring the kimchee here.”

I can’t wait for my next visit. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments