Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zoey's First Black Cock

43
30 Comments 30
37.3k Views 37.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story
Ryan and Zoey recently moved in together. They’ve been dating for the last two years. They want to get married eventually, but thought it would be more cost effective if they lived together first. Zoey was always at Ryan’s apartment anyway, so they found a new apartment and are living there now.

Ryan and Zoey have sex every day. Ryan’s sex drive is very strong, and he likes to experiment with Zoey. Ryan bought a book about Kama Sutra positions that he likes to try. Ryan loves to experiment and has fucked Zoey’s asshole. That took a little work and a lot of convincing, but with lots of love and care, Zoey could relax enough and enjoy getting fucked in her asshole.

Lately, Ryan would love to see another man fuck his girlfriend. He’s fascinated with monster cocks and would enjoy seeing his petite lover get fucked by a black man with a monster cock. Ryan watches a lot of porn about this subject. It really makes him come a lot, when the women finally have the whole cock up their snatches. He wants to see his lover get the fucking of her life. These lustful thoughts keep Ryan hard.

He would like to be involved while she’s getting fucked. Either by holding his girlfriend and kissing her neck or whispering sweet nothings into her ear while the other guy fucks her pussy and ass. He wants to see the monster cock going in and out of his princess. The thought of her getting fucked liked a whore is very appealing to Ryan.

Ryan told his girlfriend many times that her fucking a black man is very exciting to him. Zoey and Ryan are white and Zoey has never been with a black man before. All the white guys she has ever fucked have never had a monster cock. Everybody knows that black men have big cocks. The saying is "Once you go black, you never go back." Ryan has no idea if that is true. None of his girlfriends had ever fucked a black man before. Ryan was hoping if Zoey ever agreed to it, that their black man would be enormous.

He imagines Zoey wearing sexy lingerie that he likes. She would greet her lover at the door and passionately kiss him. His hands would feel her body and they would make small talk. Perhaps, Ryan would bring them each a drink while they talk about their night together.

Maybe Zoey and the man would be on the couch and he’d be stroking her leg while Ryan whispers sexy thoughts into her ear. His girlfriend’s pussy would be wetting up nicely in her panties. Ryan fantasizes about this dream often. It’s makes him horny and hot thinking about all the possibilities.

Ryan masturbates about this fantasy all the time. He’s constantly watching porn with a black guy and a white girl. The idea has been consuming him lately and is constantly pestering his girlfriend about it. He’s very close in convincing her to do this for him. Ryan is sure that Zoey will do this with him. She too loves sex and loves trying new things. This will be quite beneficial to her as well. Ryan has an average sized cock. Ryan wants his girlfriend to enjoy a monster cock. He salivates thinking about her getting fucked by a hot, hard and hung black guy.

**

Zoey woke up early and made breakfast for Ryan. Today was his thirtieth birthday and she had the biggest surprise for him. First, she needed to get his breakfast made and then she’d bring it up to him. She made a cheese omelet, bacon, sausage and coffee. She covered the food and put it onto a snack tray with Ryan’s card and a flower in a vase. She was already wearing a black sexy bra, black panties, garter, nude hold up stockings and heels.

She walked into the bedroom and put the food on the dresser. She climbed on top of her boyfriend and gave him a birthday kiss.

“Happy Birthday!”

“Don’t you look wonderful. Give me a kiss.”

Zoey kissed her boyfriend passionately. He sat up and played with her breasts that were nicely put into her black bra. He pulled the straps down and took her breasts out. He squeezed her beautiful tits together and put his hands on her beautiful ass that had on his favorite lace panties.

“Take your bra and panties off! Daddy wants to lick your pussy.”

“Okay.”

When Ryan would fuck Zoey, he called himself daddy. It really turned him on. Zoey stood up and removed her lingerie, but left on her stockings and heels. She climbed on top of the bed and squatted down so he could lick her pussy. She rode his face and smothered her pussy all over his face. Ryan was licking and sucking on her bald cunt. She moaned out while he ate her pussy.

Zoey was pulling at her nipples and was squeezing her tits together while riding her lovers face. He pushed his tongue deep inside her pussy and tongue fucked her into orgasm. She moved down and kissed him on his mouth. Their tongues danced in each other’s mouth.

“Sit on my cock! Daddy, wants to fuck his girl!”

“Yes, daddy!”

Zoey climbed on top of Ryan’s cock. She eased his cock into her pussy. Once he was deep inside of her cunt, she rocked and moved on his cock. Ryan sat up to play with her huge jugs. He loved her breasts and squeezed them at her nipples. This always excited her and the more he pinched them the more her pussy dripped.

She was riding him hard and her pussy was a drippy mess. He held onto her ass and bucked into her cunt hard. He screamed and blasted her pussy with his come. She screamed and came with him. She fell and they kissed passionately. Zoey tasted her pussy on Ryan’s mouth. Ryan pushed his finger up her ass while they were on the bed. His cock was deep inside her. Her pussy was filled to the brim with his come.

“That was fucking amazing!”

“I made breakfast. I also have a surprise for you.”

Zoey stood up and put her panties back on. They were black and Ryan enjoyed when he came for her to wear her panties all day with his cum in them. He enjoyed the black chalk marks that she’d leave on them. It was a gift for him to enjoy later when they’d have sex again. It was just a little something extra to enjoy.

Zoey got the food on the tray and brought it over to Ryan. She uncovered the meal and smiled at her boyfriend. She fed Ryan his breakfast and then handed him his birthday card.

“What’s this baby?”

“It’s your card and your gift.”

Ryan opened the card and a picture slipped out. It was a picture of a black guy. He was very handsome Ryan thought.

“What’s this baby?”

“That’s Marvin. I’ve agreed to have sex with him. He’s got a ten-inch dick and he’s going to come over tonight and fuck me. Happy birthday, Ryan!”

“Hot damn! Who's Marvin?”

“He’s actually my trainer at the gym. He’s got a little crush on me. I told him about your fantasy, and he’s agreed to fuck me. Are you excited?”

“Fuck yes! I can’t wait to see my girl taking a black cock up her tiny hole. How exciting. Baby, you’re the best.”

Ryan had a grin on his face. Zoey continued to feed her boyfriend. Ryan had a weird look on his face. Zoey imagined he was thinking about tonight. Zoey wanted to please her boyfriend.

“Later, I want to be right with you while he fucks you. I want you to lay back on the couch or the bed while I play with your breasts. I want to kiss your neck and nibble on your ears while he fucks you. I want to see him fucking my girl. It will be fucking hot for sure! You’re so fucking sexy. What a gift to give me. Baby, I’m hard again thinking about later. You’ll wear your panties. I’ll lick them while you get fucked hard. Come over here and suck my cock. Fucking hell, this will be the best birthday present ever.”

Zoey cleared the tray and her boyfriend sat on the edge of the bed. Zoey got on her knees and opened her mouth wide. She pushed Ryan’s cock into her mouth and played with his balls. He played with her brown hair and watched her suck his dick.

Her cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of her mouth while she blew him. He loved watching her suck his cock. Ryan had an average sized cock and was looking forward to having his girlfriend getting pounded by a monster cock. He picked up her hair and watched her go to town on his dick. Zoey was a wonderful cock-sucker.

He fucked her mouth and then came down her throat. She swallowed it all down like a good girl.

“Baby that was hot. I need to shower and go to the office. Text me today pictures of your tits and pussy. I want to be all horned up when I get home. I can’t wait to see my girl get her pussy and ass fucked. Daddy is so excited.”

“I know. I’m just glad that Marvin agreed to do this. It’s the least I can do. It’s not every day when your boyfriend turns thirty.”

“That’s right. What will we do when you turn thirty? Maybe my girl can eat a little pussy that day. Daddy would like to see his baby eat cunt.”

“Still years away. I bet by then you will think of something else.”

“Come in the shower baby. Daddy wants to play with your tits. Come on!”

“Okay.”

Ryan and Zoey walked to the bathroom and Ryan started the shower. Ryan pulled down her panties and they got into the shower together. Ryan loved Zoey’s body. He sprayed her body with the shower head and then soaped her up with a washcloth. He massaged her tits with the soap. Zoey was moaning while he played with her chest. Her breasts were large and very sensitive.

When Ryan squeezed her nipples hard, he knew that would excite his girlfriend and make her come. Ryan loved to pleasure Zoey and get himself off in the process. Her breasts were full and cone shaped. Her nipples were pink and stiff. She had large areola’s. Her breasts were really the thing that Ryan liked about her. Ryan loved to make her pussy cream. Lucky for Ryan, Zoey loved to have sex too. She’s the only girl he ever dated, who has a strong appetite for sex like he does.

She washed Ryan’s body and soaped up his dick. Ryan didn’t have much more time to fool around with his girlfriend. She washed his body and they got out of the shower together.

“Don’t forget to put on the panties again. I’ll taste them later when you’re getting fucked. I can’t wait to see you later.”

Ryan got dressed and left. Zoey went back to bed to take a nap. She was going to need her strength for later when Marvin would be fucking her.

**

Zoey slept most of the day away. She needed to snap some pictures of her pussy for Ryan. She grabbed her phone and took pictures of her pussy. She spread her lips wide and took a picture. She put her finger inside of her pussy and took another picture. She licked her nipples and snapped another picture. She sent the pictures to Ryan.

He texted back and said he couldn’t wait to see her later when she got fucked by a black man. She hurried and got dressed. She needed to buy Ryan a birthday cake and stop off at the liquor store to pick up beer and wine. She also would buy a bottle of champagne for herself.

She knew that her boyfriend was excited for tonight to happen. Zoey was a bit turned on by it too. She had never had sex with a black man before and certainly never had sex with a man with a monster cock. She hoped that his cock wouldn’t rip her tight little vagina apart. She wondered how it would feel to have a big cock up her asshole. The thought of it made her a bit wet. She was still wearing the panties from this morning.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful

Ryan said he wanted to lick them when she was getting fucked by Marvin.

Zoey fingered herself a while. She was thinking about later when she’d have sex with Marvin. She played with her bald pussy lips and pushed her finger up inside of her cunt. She didn’t play to long and came on her fingers. She licked her fingers of her sweet juices. She cleaned herself up and got dressed.

She ran out of her house and hopped into the car. She went to the liquor store and to the bakery. She hurried home and needed to get ready for their interesting night. Ryan had already said to keep the panties on, however, Marvin asked that she be in red. Zoey put on her red lingerie and would hand Ryan her black panties from before. She had to set up the night for Marvin. Tonight, it would be all about him.

Zoey showered and got herself made up. She put on the red lingerie. She rolled her thigh highs on to her legs and put on her pumps. She heard the door open downstairs. She grabbed her black panties from before and went to greet her boyfriend.

Zoey walked down the stairs and Ryan walked towards her with his mouth opened wide.

“Fuck, you look hot baby. Come and give daddy a kiss.”

“Okay.”

Zoey walked toward her boyfriend. She did a little twirl for him and kissed him on his lips.

“Baby, why are you in red? Daddy told you to wear the lingerie from before.”

“Marvin said to wear red!”

“Okay, baby. Do you have the panties?”

“Yes. Here they are.”

Ryan took the panties from her hand and put them under his nose. He sniffed her crotch and enjoyed her pussy scent. He licked the crotch of her panties.

“Tastes hot! Your pussy is so sweet tasting. Fuck baby!”

Let me go upstairs and get more comfortable. When will our guest be arriving?”

“He should be here soon.”

Ryan ran upstairs and got himself more comfortable. Zoey poured her boyfriend a glass of wine and opened the champagne and poured herself a glass. She drank it fast and had another one quickly. She wanted to be a little tipsy when Marvin arrived.

“Baby, do you have my wine?”

“Yes. Here you go.”

“I just can’t believe how sexy you look. Your ass looks perfect in your thong. Fucking hell! I’d really like to fuck you myself. I’ll enjoy watching you get fucked. You’ll be a good girl for Marvin?”

“Yes, daddy.”

Zoey and Ryan talked for a while and then the doorbell rang. Ryan went to door to meet Marvin.

“Come in. I’m Ryan.”

“Nice to meet you.”

Marvin walked into the room and Zoey went to greet him.

“You look great, Zoey.”

“You do too.”

Zoey went over by Marvin and gave him a hug and kiss. He held her close and pulled her into him. Their tongues danced in each other’s mouths.

“You look beautiful.”

“Would you like a drink?”

“We have beer and wine,” Ryan said.

“Some wine would be great.”

Ryan went into the kitchen to get Marvin his drink. Marvin and Zoey sat down on the couch.

“Here you go. So basically, I want you to fuck my wife. I want her to suck your cock, and you can fuck her ass and pussy. I will be involved only with her. You can come inside of her ass and pussy. I won’t be joining the two of you together.”

“Perfect.”

Zoey moved closer to her husband who kissed her on her neck, while Marvin rubbed at her panties. He could feel that her pussy was hot and wet. He continued to rub her and pulled her panties off her legs. She opened her legs very wide and Marvin bent down to lick her pussy. He moved his tongue all over her cunt. She was moaning and groaning while Marvin pushed his tongue into her tight cunt. He was tongue fucking her with his mouth.

“Fuck baby! You’re such a little whore. You’re getting your snatch licked by a black guy. Fucking hell. Come for Marvin. Let him taste your wet peach. Fuck.”

Marvin was fucking her pussy with his tongue. Ryan unhooked her bra and played with her breasts. He squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples. This excited her and she screamed and came on Marvin’s tongue.

“That was hot. Undress me!"

The couple stood up and Zoey took off Marvin’s shirt. She unbuttoned each button and took his shirt off. She unbuckled his jeans and unzipped his pants. Marvin stepped out of his loafers and Zoey took off his boxers and pants. His enormous horse looking cock hung there. Even soft, he was enormous.

Zoey knelt in front of Ryan and moved her hand up and down his huge shaft. The more she played with it the bigger it got. Once he was hard, his cock stood at attention. It was the biggest dick she'd ever seen. She just opened her mouth and looked at it with a surprised look on.

“Holy shit. Your cock is huge. It’s as big as my arm.”

“It’s all for you sweet girl. Now put it into your mouth.”

Ryan was amazed by Marvin’s cock. He couldn’t believe how big it was. Zoey opened her mouth and pushed the bulbous head into her mouth. He was so thick and hard. She continued to push it down her mouth. She could only get so much inside of her mouth. She did gag, but continued to bring it down her mouth.

Ryan stood up and sat behind her. He played with her breasts while she sucked Marvin’s gigantic cock. Ryan squeezed her breasts together and cupped them in his hands. Zoey was making all kinds of sucking noises while she tried to suck his cock. Her eyes began to tear while getting his enormous cock down her throat.

His cock was huge in her mouth. She would suck and then take it out of her mouth. She’d spit on it and go back to sucking it. Ryan was pinching her nipples hard. Zoey was so excited and let out a squirt. Her pussy juices dripped onto the floor while she was giving Marvin a blow job. Ryan continued to pull at her nipples. Zoey's cunt juices continued to drip out of her which excited both men.

“Bring her upstairs. I want you to fuck her now.”

Ryan helped Zoey up and she and Marvin walked towards the bedroom. Ryan followed them. Marvin grabbed Zoey and held her tight. He shoved his tongue down her throat while he played with her wet pussy. She was very excited after giving him head.

“Get on your hands and knees. Face down, ass up!”

Zoey got in the middle of the bed. Marvin pulled her closed to him. He spat on his fingers and rubbed his spit all over her pussy. He slowly pushed his cock into her tight cunt. She was very small and his cock was gigantic. He pushed so slowly while her pussy opened up. Her cunt was very wet.

“Oh God! Your cock is big. Fucking hell!”

“You’re so wet baby girl. Just relax.”

Marvin fed more and more of his enormous cock into her small pussy. Once he was inside of her he began to ride her. Short strokes and then much longer ones. Her cunt felt so nice on his big dick. He grabbed her hips hard and fucked her harder each time. Her big tits were swaying from the left and to the right. Ryan was enjoying watching his baby girl get fucked. He loved seeing the monster cock going in and out of her small pussy.

“Zoey, you look so sexy, Ryan screamed. Fuck my wife faster and harder!”

“Your cock hurts so good! Oh God!”

Marvin was pumping his cock hard into her pussy. She was screaming in pain and in ecstasy. Ryan was standing and looking at Marvin drill into his wife. Her pussy juices were dripping down her legs. She was screaming and cursing and enjoying his enormous dick inside of her wet and smooth cunt.

“Fuck her ass. Oh yes!”

Marvin pulled out of her pussy and Ryan threw a bottle of lube his way. Marvin squeezed the solution into his palm and all over his cock and her asshole. Marvin slowly begin to enter her asshole. Her asshole was much tighter than her pussy. Marvin made grunting noises while he pushed himself into her asshole.

“Jesus! Go slow with that monster cock. Fuck!”

Marvin eased himself slowly inside of her anus. She felt her this enormous pole ripping her open. She grunted and screamed in pleasure and pain. Once he was far up inside, he slapped at her buttocks and fucked her hard. He’d pull himself in and out of her asshole. Ryan went over to the bed and played with her pussy while she got her asshole fucked. The room smelled of sweat and sex. Marvin was sweating, his girlfriend was screaming and her tits were swaying all over the place. Ryan was so turned on.

“Baby, you’re so wet in your pussy. Fucking hell. Come for daddy!”

“Jesus, I’m going to come inside of your asshole. Fucking hell!”

Marvin blasted Zoey’s ass with his come. He pulled out and looked at Ryan.

“Lick it up boy. You know you want too!"

Ryan looked at Zoey’s asshole and he really wanted to lick her asshole but was afraid to lick Marvin’s come. But, he was all horned up and wanting to fuck his girlfriend. He wasn’t in this because he wanted Marvin’s dick or his come. He just was really aroused and horny with the notion of his girlfriend getting fucked. Her asshole was dripping in his come.

“Zoey, suck my cock some more. Clean me up!”

Marvin got on the bed and Zoey got between his legs. She was on all fours. She licked Marvin’s cock up his left side and then his right side. She slowly put his cock back down her throat. She gagged several times while giving him head.

Ryan got behind her and licked Marvin’s come out of her asshole. He couldn’t believe he was eating another guy’s come. He took off his pants and slid his own cock up his girlfriend's asshole. He held her hips and fucked her hard. He pulled out of her asshole and went inside of her vagina. He thrust in and out of her wet pussy.

He let out a huge moan and filled his Zoey's cunt with his come.

“That was the best birthday gift ever. Thanks a lot Marvin for fucking my princess."

“It was fun. I best be going now. Everybody got up and Marvin got dressed and Ryan walked him out.

“Zoey is a great fuck! Thanks for letting me fuck her. I had a blast."

“I know. Thanks for everything.”

The two man shook hands and Marvin left. Ryan grabbed the champagne and a few flutes and went back upstairs to where Zoey was.

“Baby, that was so fucking hot. You’re such a good girl.”

“My pussy is so stretched out. I’ll need to soak for days.”

The couple giggled and held each other tight. Ryan started a bath and brought his girlfriend into the bathroom. He was very excited and pleased that she fucked a black guy with a monster cock. He’d be thinking about this for a very long time. He was happy she finally did it.

He poured sweet pea bubbles into the bath. He blew up her bath pillow and put on soft music. He helped Zoey into the bath and told her to just relax. He poured her some champagne and washed her hair. He gave her a nice scalp massage and then rinsed it all out. He poured conditioner into her hair and really massaged it in. He wanted to please his girlfriend. She deserved to be pampered after what she had just did.

Zoey finished her champagne and he filled another glass. He washed her entire body and gave her a neck massage. When she was done soaking, he helped her out of the tub. He toweled her off and carried her into their bedroom. He put her down on the crisp sheets and passionately kissed her.

“Thank you baby for an incredible birthday. I love you so much!”

“I love you. I’m glad you enjoyed your birthday gift.”

Ryan held his girlfriend and they fell asleep in each other’s arms. Ryan was a very happy man. His girlfriend was happy that he was happy.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments