Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Interactive Story

46
23 Comments 23
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Hello again. In a way, I’m not sure if I should tell this story or not. To be honest, it’s a bit strange. If I don’t explain it correctly, it may sound a bit weird. In fact, even if I do get it right, it may still sound a little weird. Anyway, I’ll give it a go and see how it’s received. I’m sure you’ll let me know one way or the other.

For people who have never read any of my stories before, I am a married woman. I have a friend called Mary. We have been friends pretty much all our lives. A few years ago, and quite by chance, we decided to have a little bit of bedroom fun. Just a little bit of lady-lady loving. We both enjoyed it and have continued to this day. It’s really good having a friend that can be trusted. After that first day, we agreed that we could talk about anything we wanted. We also decided to try different things out. Bondage was my favourite, not the kinky painful stuff you understand, just being loosely tied to a bed. We had a go at BDSM, but that turned into a comical calamity. Still, it is good to try these things out.

It’s good to try all the different pleasures with someone trusted. We never got embarrassed discussing them. She knew I really enjoyed bondage, so we tried many different ways. It was always safely though, and never painful. I had to know that I could always escape if needed. You never know; she could have a heart attack or something. Lying down on a bed was best, although we have tried it sitting on a kitchen chair and even while standing, arms tied in the air over a door. I enjoyed them all, but the bed was the best.

 We were constantly thinking up new things to try. Some were good, some not so, but at least we tried and almost always ended up laughing. Then one day, Mary told me that she had a marvellous surprise for me, something new that we had never tried before. Of course, I was excited to find out what it was. All she would tell me was that I was to come to her house the following morning wearing a skirt and a blouse that I no longer wanted.

That night as I lay in bed, I was trying to think why I had to wear those specific items of clothing. I did have an old blouse or two that no longer fitted. Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I also had to take another blouse with me. Even armed with that information, I still had no idea. All I knew was, I trusted Mary and whatever happened, it would be fun. I really was quite excited as I fell off to sleep. As soon as I saw hubby off to work the following morning, I was round there like a shot.

We had our usual coffee and I was acting like a child on a car journey. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Mary could see that I was impatient and eager to try out whatever she had in mind for me. It was then she told me. As usual, she had been on the internet, looking up new things to try, when she came across a site that had naughty stories on it—not the usual written words but more like talking books, audio stories. She had listened to a few when the idea struck her, an interactive story.

Still a bit clueless, I was eager to give it a try. She had listened to a story told by a man, a man with a very sexy voice, I may add. Mary told me that she would have to tie me to her bed and put a blindfold on me. That didn’t take much persuasion on my part as that was one of my favourite things; she knew that. That kind of light bondage always got my juices flowing. And so I followed her into the bedroom. She told me to remove my knickers and assumed the position. After she had put the blindfold on, she told me just to relax and listen to the story. I don’t know what it is about being blindfolded, but I really like it.

All I had to do was pretend that my name was Jane and that I had just been tied to a bed and blindfolded by a very handsome young man. It could be any man I wanted, just to listen to the man’s voice, pretend he was the only other person in the room. Oh, and of course, my name was now Jane.

LiannaDixon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiannaDixon1

And then the adventure started. I could hear a man’s voice saying, “I looked down at Jane tied to the bed. I went over and started to massage her breasts through her tight blouse. I could feel her nipples harden with excitement.” He wasn’t kidding; as he was saying that, Mary was massaging my breasts. Only, in my mind it wasn’t Mary, it was the man with the sexy voice and my nipples were indeed getting hard. His voice went on to say. “Then I bent down and kissed her on the lips.” Now, believe it or not, Mary and me had never kissed each other before. Despite all the naughty fun we had, we never kissed. But in my head, this was still the man with the sexy voice, and I was enjoying it.

Anyway, I think you get the idea by now. I don’t have to keep telling you it was really Mary. But as far as I was concerned, I was completely in the zone; there were only two people in that room, me and the man with the sexy voice. When he said that, he knelt on the bed between my legs; I could feel him there. His hands went back to playing with my breasts; it felt lovely. As he lifted his hands away, he said, “I wanted to get a better feel of those beautiful breasts, so I ripped her blouse open.” Now I understood the blouse thing; I could hear my buttons being ripped off. His sensuous hands were on my bra, lightly squeezing as he moved them around. I was almost cumming at that point.

When he said he was sliding his hands around to undo my bra, my body was quivering. I could feel his warm hands under me, undoing my bra and liberating my breasts. I could feel his fingers on my sides, thumbs on my tummy as he slid his hands up to lift my bra away. He was now fondling and squeezing my bare breasts; it was orgasmic. I was listening to his every word. It was then that my immersive fantasy took a different and totally unexpected turn.

I could hear a little clicking sound, like something being opened. Then the sexy voice said. “See if you like this, Jane, it's sweet and cold, straight from the fridge.” With that, I could feel a cold finger against my lips. I opened my mouth to taste; it was raspberry syrup, very cold raspberry syrup. He pushed his finger a little way into my mouth as I sucked the syrup off. I don’t know why but it felt very naughty and erotic.

I was really getting into this fantasy. Then the sexy voice said. “I would like a little taste myself.” With that, I could feel something very cold on my nipples. It was the syrup and he was going to taste it. The feeling of his warm breath and tongue on my nipples was quite simply out of this world. My whole body was quivering. I was soaking wet and desperate to feel him inside me. His warm lips and tongue were sucking my nipples clean; it felt gorgeous. I knew once he put his fingers inside my wet pussy I would cum. Instead, something totally unexpected happened.

Suddenly, I could feel the cold syrup being poured onto my pussy. My brain went into meltdown. Would this really happen? Then, I could feel the warmth of his tongue on my pussy. He was licking and sucking. The pleasure overload was almost too much. I was panting, squealing and crying all at the same time. I came so hard I very nearly passed out. When Mary untied me, I gave her the biggest hug. Her wonderful imagination had given me a day I would never forget. Without a doubt, this was my best orgasm ever. I can’t wait for her next interactive story.

 

Published 
Written by verity100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments