Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beauty Treatment — with a difference

"A sexually dissatisfied woman enters through a door to orgasmic paradise"

38
13 Comments 13
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Hi Susie

I really had to write to you to tell you about the most amazing sexual experience I had yesterday, so mind-blowingly wonderful that I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven. My pussy is still tingling nearly twenty-four hours later, and just thinking about it gives me a mini orgasm. In fact, when I was at work today I could hardly concentrate, and as soon as I got through the door this evening, I rushed upstairs, ripped off my clothes and masturbated for the next two hours with this stupendous new toy I was given. God, it was sooo fantastic.

But I am getting ahead of myself, and you must think I have gone stark staring mad, so I will go back to the beginning. It all started totally by accident a week ago when I was in town running errands. I was coming out of the supermarket when I remembered that it was time for my regular beauty treatment and waxing. I was on my way to the beauty parlour when I spotted a new shop on the High Street, which was so seductive that I just had to pop in. It was obviously a new beauty parlour, but quite unlike any beauty parlour, you have ever seen. As you know, they all look rather stark and clinical, with the beauticians in white coats like doctors, but this one looked more like the entrance to Wonderland. The window display was almost entirely made up of photographic blow-ups of beautiful women — head and shoulders only — who all looked as if they were in ecstasy, against a background of crimson and rose pink silk drapes, below which were many expensive-looking beauty products on crystal pedestals surrounded by a sea of rose petals. The name of the place was also different — Promise of Heaven — and a sign on the door said ‘Enter the gates of paradise for a transforming experience at the hands of our highly trained and sensitive staff, total discretion guaranteed.

Inside, the walls were entirely draped in dark crimson silk, and the only furniture was half a dozen comfortable chairs covered in dark pink silk arranged around a glass coffee table. There was vaguely Eastern music playing quietly in the background, and the air was scented with a very subtle and seductive perfume. At one side there was a simple reception desk with a telephone and computer terminal, behind which sat a beautiful Asian girl dressed in a flowered sari, and at the rear was a door with a sign saying ‘Entrance to Paradise’. 

The receptionist looked up as I entered, and asked if she could be of any help. When I said that I would like to book a beauty treatment, she asked whether I just required a facial, or something more exotic. I asked what she meant exactly, and she replied that they could offer a full body massage, waxing, and what she called a very special toning service. When I asked about the price, she gave me a leaflet but said that she could recommend the full treatment and that she was certain that I would not be disappointed. I must admit the full treatment was rather expensive and much more than I normally pay, but then on a whim, I thought, “Why not, a girl needs to be pampered sometimes,” so I booked a four-hour session for 11 o'clock yesterday.

I was a few minutes early arriving, and after I had told her my name, the receptionist — a different but equally beautiful girl — asked me to take a seat, and asked me if I would like a glass of wine while I was waiting. I said that that would be very nice, and after she has served me from a bottle beneath her desk, picked up the phone and spoke very quietly into it for a few seconds, and then said that one of their beauticians would be with me shortly.

On the stroke of eleven, the door at the rear opened and the beautician entered and walked towards me. Susie, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Truthfully I had expected a woman in a white coat, probably wearing glasses, but the young lady who was holding her hand out to me was dressed in a pair of loose white silk trousers and a deep red sleeveless silk tunic loosely tied at the waist. When she reached me, she bowed slightly, giving me a full view of a pair of perfectly proportioned breasts, and offering me her hand, lightly touched my fingers to her lips.

“Good morning Madame. My name is Antonia, and I have the privilege to be your guide to heavenly beauty today,” she said in a slightly accented voice, “if you would kindly like to follow me we can begin your treatment, which I am sure you will find exceeds all your expectations. I promise that you will leave here as a completely new and fulfilled woman.”

Once we had passed through the door from where she had come, we entered a short corridor with two doors on each side and two further doors at the end. My guide opened the first door on the left and ushered me into a small dressing room decorated similarly to the outer foyer. Inside there was a double bed and a small closet for clothes on one side, and on the other, an alcove leading to a small bathroom with a toilet, shower and washbasin.

“Madame,” she said in the same polite way as her greeting, “please remove all your clothes now — they will be perfectly secure — and after you have used the toilet and showered, just press the bell push by the door. There is a robe in the closet which you may put on, although for most of the treatment you must be naked. There is no need by the way to dry your hair. For the first part of your treatment, I will wash your hair and massage your scalp. After that, I will give your face and neck a deep cleansing massage, and finally, I will apply oils and creams made from special herbs to your hair and skin, which will feed them and will enhance your natural beauty manyfold.”

At this point, my mind was in turmoil, but Antonia was so professional and formal in her manner, that I felt safe, and determined to enjoy this experience to the full. I have also got to admit that Antonia was extremely attractive, and I felt the first small stirrings of desire.

When I was ready, I pressed the bell and Antonia appeared immediately and led me through the left-hand door at the end of the corridor into a small room that was very like that in a normal hairdressing salon. This part of the treatment took about half an hour, during which I put myself entirely in Antonia’s hands, and what wonderful hands they were — strong and sensitive at the same time and many times more skilled than any hairdresser or beautician I had known before. By then she had finished massaging the unguents into the skin on my face and neck. I was in a dreamy state of utter relaxation, and my body was beginning to tingle at the thought of what might follow.

Antonia then led me by the hand into the second room with mirrors on the walls and ceiling. Inside there was a normal massage table, a chair with stirrups like a birthing chair, and a piece of electrical equipment on a stand. When I looked questioningly at the electrical apparatus, Antonia was quick to sense my alarm.

“Madame, please don't be frightened. We use a revolutionary piece of apparatus for toning the muscles of your pelvic region and your rectum to bring them to a peak of perfection. The process uses vibrations over a range of frequencies from a few Hertz right up to the ultrasonic to achieve remarkable results and I'm sure that your husband or lover will fully appreciate the improvement.”

(I didn't think it necessary to tell her that I rarely saw my husband, who spent months at a time trying to capture on film some obscure animal or bird in a remote location far removed from civilisation. And when he was home he was usually too exhausted to give me the satisfaction I craved. I was also pretty sure that he was screwing that bitch of a producer who always seemed to be in his team — when I challenged him, he would come out with some nonsense about the vital relationship between producer and cameraman.)

Antonia went on, “First of all, though, I must remove all the hair from around your rectum and between your legs using a combination of a vibrating disposable razor and waxing strips. This is a very intimate process, and I will need you to trust me entirely. So please remove your robe and sit in the chair with your legs in the stirrups so that I can have complete access to your entire pelvic region.”

Susie, I don't need to tell you that waxing can sometimes be rather painful, but in Antonia’s sensitive hands it was a wonderful and arousing experience. The gentle way she caressed my mound and parted my lips so that she could remove every last vestige of pubic hair sent me into territories of sensual pleasure that I hadn't hitherto known existed. I wondered if every client was dripping wet by this stage because I certainly was, and I could feel my juices running down to my little puckered flower. By the time she had finished to her satisfaction, I was definitely tingling all over, every nerve ending alive in expectation. Her touch was exquisite; and when she bent down and kissed my little rosebud and all the way up my slit from my vagina to my clit, I really was in heaven.

“Now we can begin the toning process,” Antonia said, “but first, I must show you the apparatus and explain how it works.”

CharlotteeLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteeLee

She then opened a small cupboard in the electrical console and took out a metal device. The base was about nine inches long by three wide and subtly curved in such a way that it would fit intimately over the area between the rectum and pubic mound. At one end were two probes, one in front of the other. The rear probe was about three inches long by an inch in diameter, the other was about six inches long by an inch and a half in diameter. There was a cable attached to the device which Antonia plugged into the console.

Antonia then explained how the device worked, “this device is state of the art and is made of titanium which is light and strong and feels warm to the touch. The two probes fit into your rectum and vagina, and the base presses against your pelvic area and covers your clitoris. Each section can function independently and it contains sensors to measure the response of your various muscles so that it can adjust the level and frequency of the vibrations as necessary. It is also applied lubricant through small holes in the surface of the metal. It may feel a little uncomfortable when I fit it in place, but once it is operating you will find the sensations extremely pleasurable, and I expect that you will experience a succession of orgasms.”

Although I was very wet with my juices, Antonia applied some special lubricant to each of the probes before inserting them into my orifices, and holding the device firmly over my pelvic region with soft leather straps similar to those used to hold a strapon cock in place. Next, she put a metal clamp on each of my nipples, and then switched the device on and stood back. Within seconds I felt the most wonderful sensations in my rectum and vagina and over my clitoris, and waves of exquisite pleasure began to radiate throughout my whole body. I closed my eyes and abandoned myself to my first climax, followed by another and another of increasing intensity until I was in a state of almost permanent orgasm. I was in such a state of ecstasy that I lost all sense of the passage of time, and I was only vaguely aware of my moans and screams as I mounted from peak to peak of pleasure, until I entered what can only be described as sexual paradise.

At some stage I felt the chair tilting backwards, and opening my eyes, I saw Antonia standing naked at my head. Her tanned body was absolutely gorgeous and when she leaned forward to give me a long passionate kiss, I couldn't resist reaching back to fondle her perfect breasts. She was wearing a very realistic strapon penis with a long and slightly curved shaft, a shiny bulbous head, and a pair of heavy balls hanging almost three inches below the base of the shaft. She stepped closer so that she was straddling my head so that the balls were lightly touching my mouth.

“It is now necessary to test your osculatory expertise,” Antonia said, “so that we can devise a training programme to hone them to a peak of perfection. This strapon is very sophisticated, with sensors in the head, shaft and balls which are linked wirelessly to the console, and which record your abilities in micro detail. The other end is shaped like a large egg and fills my vagina, so I can add my personal feedback to the machine readings based on how much my cunt is stimulated. I can also trigger a little motor in the shaft which will ejaculate artificial cum from a reservoir in the balls. The artificial semen tastes even better than the real thing.

When you leave we will give you a training device shaped like a cock which you can use in all three of your orifices. There is a small computer in the scrotum to control many motors in the shaft, and sensors to measure your responses. We will also give you a schedule which you should follow daily until your next appointment.”

Antonia then lowered her balls into my mouth, which I suckled eagerly, while the vibrations from the device between my legs increased in intensity until I entered an even higher state of paradise. She then tilted my head back and slipped her cock between my open lips and started to fuck my mouth slowly and insistently while tweaking the nipple clamps in time with her thrusts. The cock felt so good in my mouth, and I sucked her deeper into my throat in total abandonment to sexual pleasure.

After a while, Antonia withdrew, switched off the machine and allowed me to float slowly down from my state of divine euphoria.

“You have done very well, she said, “but after a few weeks of treatment, you will attain a state of unbelievable ecstasy when you are making love. I must assess your progress now, and I can only do that by inserting my cock into your vagina and fucking you. This will help me to feel how good your muscular control is as well as the speed of your response to stimulation. I will then repeat this after I have given you a full massage when I will take things to the ultimate level and ejaculate inside you, which should trigger a further climactic episode. 

Unfortunately, a complete assessment is only possible if two cocks are inserted simultaneously in your rectum and vagina, but I will have a good idea of your sexual functioning by the end of this session. However, I would like you to book the full treatment plus bonuses for your next appointment.”

Tilting the chair back to a more upright position, Antonia stood between my wide-open thighs and slid her cock between my swollen lips deep into my vagina and began to fuck me in the same deliberate way she had fucked my mouth, gradually increasing the rhythm of her thrusts until I re-entered a state of rapture as another orgasm ripped through my quivering flesh. 

Antonia allowed me to come back to earth before helping me out of the chair, and she then instructed me to lie face down on the massage table. With strong, firm strokes, she massaged my back and shoulders, followed by my feet and legs. She then began to give particular attention to my buttocks, kneading and parting them, before finally probing the muscles around my anus. After a few minutes of delicious sensation, she slipped a finger of each hand into my rectum to stretch the sphincter, while telling me to alternately squeeze and relax so that I could learn how to gain complete control over the sphincter muscles. Once she was satisfied she told me to turn over so she could massage my breasts and pussy. Her fingers appeared to possess an intelligence of their own, and with subtle changes of pressure, she kept me on the edge of ecstasy for many minutes, until I could stand it no more and begged her to fuck me again. 

She only relented from her divine teasing when I was writhing and moaning in the throes of yet another climax. I thought that the exquisite sensations washing over me in waves couldn’t possibly become even more intense, but once she started, she fucked me with a savagery that had been absent before, until I went into orbit, and when she started to pump her hot cum deep inside me I convulsed in another orgasm of unbelievable power. By now I was abandoned to unbelievable extremes of sexual pleasure, which were so intense that I lost all conscious awareness of my surroundings yet again, my whole being subsumed by the sensations in my cunt and clitoris.

When I was able to stand with her aid, Antonia led me back to the dressing room and told me that after I had showered and cleaned myself, I could rest as long as I needed until I felt able to drive myself home. However, she added if I would like a special extra treatment on the house, she would join me for a little gentle girl-on-girl action. Susie, I have never tried lesbian sex, but I was on such a sexual high that I was prepared to try anything. Oh my, I'm so glad I did, because I discovered that the orgasms that you get with a woman are amazing, and the taste of Antonia's pussy juice was like nectar, and much better than male cum. 

Susie, yesterday was a life-changing experience. I had no idea that sexual pleasure could be so intense and wonderful. I have booked a further five sessions and I will be using the training device several times a day. And what a device it is. It may look like an ordinary dildo, but it is far more realistic — you know how the scrotum at the base of the shaft is normally just a rigid lump of plastic, well these balls move like the real thing. And the sensations are just unimaginably stimulating; once you have slid it into your cunt, you just can't stop cumming, better than being fucked by a man because it never gets bored or tired.

I must dash now for another appointment with my hot little friend, and my cunt is already tingling in anticipation of another hour of delight. You really must book a session for yourself as soon as possible – you won't regret it, and you will discover for yourself what it is like to enter heaven — not the promise of heaven, but paradise assured. Even better darling, once you have been inducted into Elysium, you must come round and we can enjoy a day of uninhibited sexual delight together – oh, and I really want to fuck your sweet pussy. I don’t know why we haven’t been lovers for years, we have missed out on so much pleasure.

Hugs and kisses

Your best friend

Linda

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Dark_Apollo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments