Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Masturbating

"Maggie always had a wild imagination that always got her into trouble."

17
11 Comments 11
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Her full body weight pressed down on me, pushing me into the bed. I could hardly breathe, hardly think; my mind awash with all kinds of thoughts. I’m not complaining. Tonight couldn't have turned out any better if I had planned it.

She’s not been gentle with me since she pushed me through the front door. She practically forced me up the stairs and stripped me completely in a few frantic tugs of my jeans and t-shirt; in opposite directions of course. Apart from a quick, ravishing kiss that left me with a bruised lip, and wanting more, she abandoned me face down on the bed and told me not to move an inch.

Fuck, I love her, I really do!

It's going up me right now. I can feel it stretch my sex wide open. I can feel the tip slip easily inside because my pussy is dripping; wet as fuck and desperate to accommodate her cock.

~oOo~

Thirty minutes earlier, I was sitting quietly in the local pub, minding my own business and casually reading a book. I often go in there. It’s a challenge for me to see how long I can make a free glass of water last before they ask me to leave. Today was different; I actually bought myself a half glass of lager. The cheapest they had and a bag of crisps.

I’m not a rich person, far from it, but I don’t need to be as my girlfriend, Alison, has a pretty good job and she loves looking after me. That doesn’t make me a parasite though, and I insist on paying my way when I can.

I was sitting facing the bar; people watching. A group of women came in, shouting loudly and giggling from some conversation they were continuing from the street beyond. I looked up from my book to see them congregate at the bar where one of them started to order the drinks.

I usually look women up and down when I can; I remember thinking that one or two of them would be worth a closer look a little later on. I went back to my book and took a sip of my lager. I heard someone ask what Jenny was having and before anyone replied, a voice from the door shouted that she would have a gin and tonic.

I looked up.

My mouth opened all of its own.

I let out or rather inhaled a big sigh.

 

 

~oOo~

I grunted. My mouth was plastered against the pillow so no sound came out. Her hands were on my shoulder blades, forcing me into the bed. Her cock was all the way inside me and I knew what was coming. First, she would tell me the reason why I was getting fucked so roughly. She would insist it was my entire fault, which it always was. Then she would ask me if I understood. I would nod my approval. And then she would slide her cock outwards and then fuck it back into me as hard as she could. Then she would tell me what a slut I was.

I grunted once more.

 

 

~oOo~

All I can say is that I drooled watching Jenny enter the pub. Her breasts appeared first and then the rest of her followed. They didn't shake at all but were perfectly contained by her bra and woollen top that she had on. Her skirt was on the short side and showed her legs off to perfection. Her dark hair, set in ringlets flowed around her head and over her shoulders.

For a moment I thought she may have seen the smile spread across my lips or heard me sigh, as she looked directly at me after ordering her drink.

I think I must have blushed because her eyes attached directly to mine and before I knew it, she was right in my face; analysing my soul through the connection we had established. I picked up my drink and took another sip. I wasn't used to alcohol and I suddenly felt a little tipsy and light headed.

I also felt highly aroused, knowing full well what that would mean.

 

 

~oOo~

She was pounding me. Plunging into my cunt with her cock and forcing me towards orgasm. Her hands came down on the small of my back and she held my hips tightly while she frantically bounced her own sex in to meet mine. Degrading words left her mouth as she insisted that I was a bad girl and that I shouldn’t be let out on my own. She's probably right.

Her big cock was scraping my insides causing me to scream and shake beneath her. She had found the perfect rhythm and angle so that she could delve into me making every stroke count. My orgasm was building and I waited to see if she would allow me to convert it.

I started to whimper, loudly, like a dog willing their master to take them on a walk.

 

 

~oOo~

I watched this Jenny for a while as she giggled and laughed with her friends on the opposite side of the bar. They had chosen tables by the window.  I wasn’t surprised to see every bloke do a double take when their eyes saw Jenny through the window. One bloke even fell over his own feet and ended up knocking the shopping out of the hand of a passer-by. I must admit I laughed loudly at that.

Whenever I looked at her, it seemed that she had chosen the same time to look at me. I was continually picking up my drink for a sip to avoid her gaze. Attempting to make her think I was not interested while busying myself.

The clock on the wall struck seven o'clock. I looked around hoping that Alison would turn up and remove me from my dilemma, but she was nowhere to be seen.

At five past seven, my hand was snaking down my jeans which I had deliberately loosened. I had an uninterrupted side view of Jenny's tits and I was imagining her reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. I closed my eyes when my finger slipped over my moist lips.

 

 

~oOo~

She leant over my body and whispered into my ear; telling me I was a slut and asking me whether I wanted to come. She knew I did, I don’t know why she bothered asking me. I nodded quickly and let out a whimpering yes. She never let up and she never missed a stroke as she pushed into my body. Her hand came up on my head and she grabbed what little hair she could get hold of. My neck was pulled backwards and through gritted teeth, she asked me whether I wanted to come. It was a rhetorical question – I knew that. I nodded; my breath coming in short sharp gasps. Just like a dog.

RoxanneMils
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxanneMils

 

 

~oOo~

In a few strokes, my pussy had become soaked and my finger slid in easily. I never took my eyes off Jenny. Not once. I imagined her hand behind my head, pulling me towards her tit. I could see my mouth came down on her nipple and I found myself devouring it. It was such a horny scene I had painted in my mind.

I picked up my drink with my other hand and took a long sip. I didn’t have much left and I was getting worried that I may have to stop fiddling with myself to go and get another drink at the bar.

Under the old oak table, I was pushing my backside up to meet my thrusts and I was glad that my lower body was hidden beneath the table that was perhaps too big for the chairs. I do believe I slid a few inches down the chair while trying to get my finger in a more appropriate position.

And there was Jenny, hand on my head, pushing me down her body and demanding that I lick her. The pad of my finger came up on my clit and I started to circle it. Lick it, lick it, I kept telling myself as I slowly brought my orgasm to the boil.

My eyes closed and all I could imagine was Jenny’s juices running over my tongue and chin.

 

 

~oOo~

With my body raised slightly, my nipples brushed against the edge of the pillow as she fucked into me. The rubbing sensation was exciting me further and adding to my pending orgasm. I started to push back as much as I could, but I didn’t need to do anything substantial as she was fucking me hard and fast.

Then she told me that I had better not be thinking of her.

I felt guilty because I was thinking of her. I was thinking of Jenny’s huge tits brushing against my back as her cock fucked into me.

I started to moan aloud and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I felt one hard thrust into my cunt, then another; separated by a brief pause. Her cock was being pulled all the way out before being pushed back in again. My arms and hands were grasping at the bedclothes either side of me.

I screamed.

 

 

~oOo~

I screamed.

A little too loud as it turned out; a hand was placed on my shoulder from behind, slid around my neck and pulled me back a little into the chair. My hand came up on my assailant’s arm but I was helpless with my other hand trapped down my trousers.

My orgasm was instantly lost to the ether. I turned as much as I could to see Alison above me. She had come in through the back door and had snuck up on me from behind.

“Caught you! What’re you doing?”

“N…N…Nothing,” I blurted.

My gaze had moved to Jenny, who was now looking over at me, as were the rest of her party; their interest in me perked due to my scream that I had made when Alison attacked me. They soon lost that interest and turned back to their conversation, though Jenny’s eyes lingered on me for a while longer than the rest of them. I saw that a smile had broken out on her lips and I wondered why.

Alison saw me look at her. It was possibly the worst thing I could have done as she followed my stare towards Jenny. Then she realised where my other hand was.

“You’re masturbating?” she whispered, astonished by the fact that my hand was down my trousers.

I started to pull my hand out but as soon as I did, Alison sat down beside me, grabbed my hand and inserted my finger into her mouth.

Alison looked back to the girls as she did it and saw that the woman with the big tits looked away from us.

“You’re wanking to the thought of her?”

“No, I wasn’t –“ I started to say but was cut off by her insistence.

“Yes, you fucking well were.”

I shook my head, rolled my eyes and looked at her. Words failed to arrive on the edge of my lips.

“We’re going home. Now!”

She stood up and pulled me with her. I managed to grab my book and bag that was hanging off the end of the chair and I pointed back to what was left of my drink on the table.

“My drink-”

“You won’t need a drink where you’re going,” she told me.

She stormed out of the pub, pulling me with her. As we passed the group of girls, Alison turned to me.

“Want to say goodbye to anyone in particular?”

I shook my head and headed for the door ahead of her in case she made a scene.

We left the pub and I was marched down the high street and towards home. I got pushed through the front door and marched upstairs.

You should have seen the grin on my face. Seriously, it was a picture.

 

 

~oOo~

My body had been on edge for far too long and my orgasm ripped through me. She told me that I should come for her like the slut that I was; that I should soak the bedclothes with my juices because the next time she was going to fuck me it would be in my ass. She knew how much I loved it up the ass.

I came hard on that bed. Her hand on my hair ensured that my body was arched to its full extent. Her cock was deep inside me and she was still fucking it in and out of my sodden cunt as I was climaxing.

She suddenly pulled out; letting go of my hair and extracting her cock from my wet cunt. She left me to collapse on the bed. Shaking and shivering in the comfort of my orgasm as it rolled around inside me, washed over me and transported me to a different place altogether.

Alison quickly stripped out of her strap-on and threw it to the floor. She grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me down the bed a little. She climbed onto the bed above me and opened her legs wide; placing them either side of my head.

“You know what to do,” she said matter-of-factly.

I pulled myself upwards and dipped my head into her groin. With my tongue extended I slipped it along her crease. I imagined Jenny; her huge mammaries falling either side of her body as she leant back to allow me to lick her. Her aroused scent threw me overboard and the slick juices on my tongue sent my taste buds into spasms.

“That’s it, lick me like I have huge tits,” she said.

She knew me all too well.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments